PDA

View Full Version : Who is your secretary and Why?

Ramazan
10-13-2016, 12:55 PM
So many threads like this atm, why not open another one :cool:

Daisy, obviously because of her voice and she yells at me everytime :D

Eab1990
10-13-2016, 01:02 PM
I also keep going back to Daisy. Most of her lines are great -na no da (although the idling one where she's bored and whining gets grating after a few times).

"Uwaah, you pressed the 'Daisy's gonna explode' button! Daisy's gonna explode in five seconds! ...Yep, just kidding."

Before her though, I was faithfully using Strawberry since week one.

Ramazan
10-13-2016, 01:07 PM
I also keep going back to Daisy. Most of her lines are great -na no da (although the idling one where she's bored and whining gets grating after a few times).

"Uwaah, you pressed the 'Daisy's gonna explode' button! Daisy's gonna explode in five seconds! ...Yep, just kidding."

Before her though, I was faithfully using Strawberry since week one.

I wish i knew what she was saying. Do you have any link that provides her lines? I know she says something funny but painful that i dont understand a thing ;____; :(

moarsi
10-13-2016, 01:20 PM
I use Nerine for now cos my Gramps is temporarily staying in my room and I don't wanna have a skimpy girl on. Usually I never keep a single girl though, there's a bunch I like so I just cycle them every couple days.

fate
10-13-2016, 01:32 PM
I use Dianthus because of her beautiful art and her clothes cover her boobs or pantsu so that I can play in public

Eab1990
10-13-2016, 01:36 PM
I wish i knew what she was saying. Do you have any link that provides her lines? I know she says something funny but painful that i dont understand a thing ;____; :(

No, I'm just going off of listening comprehension (which is better than my reading comprehension but not by much).

I can try to translate what she's saying if you point out which lines in the bottom below.
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Daisy

Ramazan
10-13-2016, 01:57 PM
Well she uses dancho and her name pretty often, other words are the problem. Should somehow find a japanese voice translator or something o_O even then i doubt it will recognise her funny voice :D My Page General Use ① and Logging In ② if you can btw.

Myrdin
10-13-2016, 02:02 PM
Mei, coz Waifu duh (non-Evo form, coz its much more detailed)... I got the sounds perma turned off though.
Did use Camelia for a long time before, she fits the bill well, with her serious and determined, though not unpleasantly cold expression.

Eab1990
10-13-2016, 02:44 PM
Well she uses dancho and her name pretty often, other words are the problem. Should somehow find a japanese voice translator or something o_O even then i doubt it will recognise her funny voice :D My Page General Use ① and Logging In ② if you can btw.

Login 2 is easy enough. "You came to see Daisy? I'm so happy!"

General Use 1 is pretty difficult, since the subject is vague. Something like "Danchou-san? What are you doing? Wanna play around with Daisy?", but then I don't know what the last sentence is. "Daisy and Danchou-san are (something)."

Zenithale
10-13-2016, 04:45 PM
In my case I change several times each days, among my favorites. When one of them got "tired" (= less than 20 Sta in Gather) I switch.

My ideal secretary hasn't arrived yet (them bloody gachas), so I have Calla at the moment as she has been my lucky charm in stamina refills.

I am not a fan of Calla artworks, but I really love her Sprite (expect her strange attack animation with the weird jump).

fromelette
10-13-2016, 11:31 PM
Toad Lily. Both because she was my starting gold unit and that she is one of the very few flower knights that doesn't look bad. Actually I think she looks better evolved.in my opinion most of them look like sluts and completely unlike their personality when evolvedOnly problem is that her poem drags for too long.

Seraphim
10-14-2016, 12:11 AM
Fav girl wouldn't necessarily be my secretary..the yandere attitude in a maid costume as secretary though.. so that would be Dipladenia then!

"oh master. I appear to have dropped one of you're very important battle documents.." let the nosebleeds commence 8)

possible second would be Red Spider Lily..constantly knocking stuff off the desk with all those fl00feh fox tails.

ZeroZet
10-14-2016, 12:18 AM
"For the hardworking Commander, Daisy has prezent♪ " She always brings smile to my face :o
Sometimes I select other girls, like Olive or Violetta Pansy, for a day or two, ones I love to hear.)

I wish i knew what she was saying. Do you have any link that provides her lines? I know she says something funny but painful that i dont understand a thing ;____; :(Captain Google to rescue! (https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2F%E3%83%95%E3%83%A9%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B C%E3%83%8A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3% 83%AB.%E6%94%BB%E7%95%A5wiki.com%2Findex.php%3F%25 E3%2583%2587%25E3%2583%25BC%25E3%2582%25B8%25E3%25 83%25BC&sandbox=1) :cool:

Seraphim
10-14-2016, 12:26 AM
On that translation note, it would be stellar for Nutaku to give us little english text speech bubbles when our knights talk..just so we can appreciate what they are saying more easily.

Meister
10-14-2016, 01:10 AM
I do usually rotate my secretary from time to time and also check their walk/run animation if I get a new girl.

Longest staying :
Toad Lily (my 1st 5*)
Sasanqua (I kept staring at her eyes)
Mint (I just love her, go team mint!)

Unique run/walk animation :
Edelweiss (Go go segway!)
Hypericum (Trips on a banana frequently)
German Iris (Rocket Wand)

I also like german iris laugh, it's awkward and spooky at the same time like she is trying to laugh for the 1st time. :D

Drip
10-14-2016, 06:28 AM
Camellia, because she looks tough like a commando. I miss the times when I didn't pick a secretary yet though, and they automatically changed depending on who was the leader of the first squad for whatever unit I used last.

sharkboyxs
10-14-2016, 07:08 AM
My main acc's secretary is German Iris I love hearing her awkward Japanese way of saying and also her laugh
On my Alt's acc its Convallaria, when i afk for 5 mins she always call danjou-san, danjou-san, danjou-san, danjou-san, danjou-san like shes asking for attention

Corintis
10-14-2016, 07:15 AM
Ionocidium atm, since I usually give some of my new girls part time jobs, but I always end up going back to Waterlily.

Can't get away from her, gave up on getting away from her and don't wanna get away from her.

Wutan
10-14-2016, 07:31 AM
Dianthus obviously :p

Because Waifu, I like her voice a lot and she doesn't look slutty like some other Girls ;)

IvanLedah21
10-14-2016, 08:13 AM
Anemone cuz waifu + design is more modest than most and she's cute.

Largepotato
10-14-2016, 01:14 PM
Southern Cross (non-evo)

Unregistered
10-14-2016, 02:30 PM
Southern Cross (non-evo)

Good choice...I'm debating whether to set her on my third account or leave it unassigned for the auto-rotation.

moarsi
10-14-2016, 02:40 PM
Southern Cross (non-evo)

I LOVE space, and I definitely love Southern Cross' cape!

Myrdin
10-14-2016, 03:04 PM
I LOVE space, and I definitely love Southern Cross' cape!

Good to hear that, in that case, this one is just for you :D

furude20
10-15-2016, 07:08 AM
I rotate 2 girls for secretary, be it a day or a few. Justicia and Orchid Wydler.

Tenhou
10-15-2016, 08:24 AM
Orchid Wydler. She was my first gold and she's awesome. Only thing i'll ever exchange her for as secretary is Higanbana but she's not out yet.

edwards21
10-16-2016, 03:53 AM
Mei Plumblossom. I reverted her back to her pre-evo artwork. I just love that armored, badass, yet graceful look she has.

Ramazan
10-16-2016, 09:20 AM
Mei Plumblossom. I reverted her back to her pre-evo artwork. I just love that armored, badass, yet graceful look she has.

Yeah she's definitely fine choice for secretary but painfully most of us dont have her :/ i still dont know if i should get her instead of sakura when they released their guaranteed gacha. Not a fan of sakura, dont like her voice too... i just got mei once on my old acc and wanted to try a new girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Im currently trying new girls as secretary but noone of their voice isnt appealing like daisy's. Another good choice was chocolate cosmos for me tho. Waiting for 5* ticket to get a girl with sweet voice and 5* guranteed ticket gacha to get another. Please rng...

sharkboyxs
10-16-2016, 11:05 AM
Yeah she's definitely fine choice for secretary but painfully most of us dont have her :/ i still dont know if i should get her instead of sakura when they released their guaranteed gacha. Not a fan of sakura, dont like her voice too... i just got mei once on my old acc and wanted to try a new girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Im currently trying new girls as secretary but noone of their voice isnt appealing like daisy's. Another good choice was chocolate cosmos for me tho. Waiting for 5* ticket to get a girl with sweet voice and 5* guranteed ticket gacha to get another. Please rng...

If you're into tsunderes then you should try Cattleya

Ramazan
10-16-2016, 02:12 PM
If you're into tsunderes then you should try Cattleya

I'm more into her sexy looks but i'll never get her anyway :) tho nutaku spoiled her scene already

Myrdin
10-16-2016, 02:29 PM
Not really into Tsunderes (as funny as they look in anime, it would be a pain in the butt to deal with someone like that on regular basis), but seeing as the cheerful Dogwood eludes me all the time, and even goes into the stupid Step up gacha, I would appreciate getting Cattleya for my "team magician" upgrade. Has good looks, and neat sprite, but most importantly her abilities are good enough to replace my Lavender from the main squad and let her migrate to a different one.
Cattleya and Denbrodium (spelling ugh) are two girls I would like to get eventually for my team 1.

Zenithale
10-16-2016, 06:55 PM
Not really into Tsunderes (as funny as they look in anime, it would be a pain in the butt to deal with someone like that on regular basis)
I think the same.
Regarding Cattleya I am quite surprised she's like that, because (if my memory serves me right) I couldn't expect that from her the first time I have seen her in Orchid's Character Quest. But regardless, I still dream to get Cattleya... one day maybe...

Ramazan
10-17-2016, 05:21 PM
I think the same.
Regarding Cattleya I am quite surprised she's like that, because (if my memory serves me right) I couldn't expect that from her the first time I have seen her in Orchid's Character Quest. But regardless, I still dream to get Cattleya... one day maybe...

Did they make her step up gacha or other one before? I would gladly spend my mone... well im short af atm, hope we get her easily with future events or offers.

fate
10-17-2016, 08:07 PM
Did they make her step up gacha or other one before? I would gladly spend my mone... well im short af atm, hope we get her easily with future events or offers.

Did they ever make Kerria step up gacha btw, I really want her

Raine
10-17-2016, 08:27 PM
Did they ever make Kerria step up gacha btw, I really want her

Yep, they did.

http://flowerknightgirl.gamepedia.com/Kerria_Step_up_Gacha_2016/09/02

fate
10-17-2016, 09:48 PM
Yep, they did.

http://flowerknightgirl.gamepedia.com/Kerria_Step_up_Gacha_2016/09/02

That's right before I start the game :'( Now I have to wait half a year for her

Asia
10-18-2016, 12:11 AM
On my main account, I rotate thru them depending on my mood. On my second account, I really like to use Camellia. Her voice is not annoying and her uniform is pretty cool.

fate
10-18-2016, 12:17 AM
On my main account, I rotate thru them depending on my mood. On my second account, I really like to use Camellia. Her voice is not annoying and her uniform is pretty cool.

Ikr, she got one of the best uniform in game (1st and 3rd only, 2nd is slutty outfit as usual).
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/18/ZRl0qFzP.jpg

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 12:26 AM
For now, it's Setaria because she really likes me :)

Eab1990
10-24-2016, 09:36 AM
Oh hey, someone finally added the transcripts for Daisy's quotes.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Daisy

Oh, so THAT's what her idle quote is.

"Da~n~chou~san~ Daisy's an Idle-ian*~! At this rate, she'll become an Idle star! Daisy's gonna blast off and wither away!"

*Think Martian, but instead of Mars, an "Idle" planet. The joke is that she went from a planet (inhabitor) to a star.

Xerxes
10-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Apple of Sodom atm. Shes very a very cute Waifu, sad i dont have Camellia atm :(

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 04:43 PM
aaaaaaaaaah, I keep having to change mine because all the voices get sooooooo annoying.

one day I'll find my waifu. le sigh

- - - Updated - - -

Sound option off...problem solved!

fate
10-24-2016, 11:40 PM
I change to Flowering Peach now. Because I'm kinda unlucky lately with the gacha and she's my only 6* dupe

Seraphim
10-27-2016, 07:05 AM
gonna switch mine to Nazuna since the new intro music video animated her so adorably..damn it! :3

Still sulking that she isn't an attainable 6*..pfft would take a kickstarter at this point to annoy DMM enough to create one for the future.

Ramazan
10-27-2016, 11:39 AM
gonna switch mine to Nazuna since the new intro music video animated her so adorably..damn it! :3

Still sulking that she isn't an attainable 6*..pfft would take a kickstarter at this point to annoy DMM enough to create one for the future.

Switch to nazuna? how???

Zenithale
10-27-2016, 11:40 AM
Switch to nazuna? how???

I would love to know as well!

Zenshin
10-27-2016, 12:31 PM
Finally got Queen of the Night, and thus, she is now my secretary. I have a thing for those types of eyes.

Seraphim
10-27-2016, 01:25 PM
I would love to know as well!

lmao xD nah I cant really, its all in my head..*rocks back and forth in the corner sucking thumb* 83 Oh the things my mind could show, such horror! such exquisite terror! GYYAHAHA!! (que Megadeth - Sweating Bullets video)