PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Set girl we want to see in Harem.

LiesHidden
10-15-2016, 02:01 PM
I propose that a way be added to set which girl we want to see when we open the Harem to gather money. For instance, instead of seeing Bunny every time you open it, maybe I would prefer to see Kimie or Princess Agate. Even just randomizing which girl shows up or choosing depending on time to next pay out would be better. It just seems rather static opening the Harem and Bunny is always the girl you see until you click on another girl. After all, a game based on Harems is about variety and being able to choose a girl depending on your whim!

Kinkoid
10-16-2016, 03:54 AM
Thanks for the suggestion ;).
I think I understand the idea.
Actually one of the 1st concepts we wanted was to have kind of a "family picture" showing all the girls in your Harem, with your hero in the middle.

A sexy version of that :

We wanted that page to be customizable, shareable... but then we realised that we were looking at several months of coding for a "nice to have" feature.
So we decided to focus 1st on "core game design".

But since we read there's a lot of interest for "cosmetic" features around girls, we're going to put efforts on it in the next months.

Please continue expressing this type of ideas, it's gonna be really helpfull for us to create the game desired by players ;).

Aymi
10-16-2016, 06:50 AM
Something i did not took into consideration, but now i will gladly welcome :)

LiesHidden
10-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the suggestion ;).
I think I understand the idea.
Actually one of the 1st concepts we wanted was to have kind of a "family picture" showing all the girls in your Harem, with your hero in the middle.

A sexy version of that :

We wanted that page to be customizable, shareable... but then we realised that we were looking at several months of coding for a "nice to have" feature.
So we decided to focus 1st on "core game design".

But since we read there's a lot of interest for "cosmetic" features around girls, we're going to put efforts on it in the next months.

Please continue expressing this type of ideas, it's gonna be really helpfull for us to create the game desired by players ;).

Just something to change up the harem a bit, so it's not always Bunny. I'm a programmer, so I do know a few things about how this stuff works, lol. A simple if statement when going into the Harem to check if a girl has been set, or a random number generator to select the girl out of available girls (probably in the array that holds which girls we have). I would think that wouldn't be too terribly hard to implement, although changing the database to include a "Favorite Girl" for the user's might cause a few issues unless you SET them all to Bunny to begin with. In either case, it's a nice to have, and a suggestion for future releases. :D

Zly
12-18-2016, 03:47 AM
That would be cool. What would be even cooler is to be able to choose the portrait of a certain girl. Many girls look more atractive, at least to me as 2star not 3star.

rcoabi
12-18-2016, 08:44 AM
That would be cool. What would be even cooler is to be able to choose the portrait of a certain girl. Many girls look more atractive, at least to me as 2star not 3star.

I totaly agree. I would love to have back the two star princess agate.

Sentifer
12-18-2016, 03:57 PM
This idea sound SO awesome! It would be great if this was possible!

Mattress
12-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Yeah, many girls have the best design in previous evolutions.

Zly
12-19-2016, 10:01 AM
Shouldn't be much work either, what do you think Kinkoid?

Drip
12-24-2016, 10:03 AM
Yeah, many girls have the best design in previous evolutions.
Reason why I actually didn't fully evolve all girls (Bunny and Arcana for example) and somewhat regret evolving Juliette. Would be nice if I could have my cookie & eat it here, so evolve girls, but also have the option to see an earlier version. Plenty of naked on the internet. Sexy is an entirely different matter, and very much subject to personal preference.

AgentFakku
12-24-2016, 11:16 AM
So like a menu girl only when you access the harem?

Im down w/ dat

I hope to see more events b/c that gives playas more content and incentive to invest play time in the game. Rite now, I only play this game after I exhausted my main games which takes me 3 hours a day. Harem heroes - 5 min sporadically spread thru out the day b/c you have to grind 4 girls if you don't have them