PDA

View Full Version : (Event) The Great Parade of The Ghost Pumpkins

Pages : 1 [2]

nazrin992
11-01-2016, 05:22 AM
I thought Apple of Sodom along with others will be in gacha permanently. Like any others.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 05:25 AM
I thought Apple of Sodom along with others will be in gacha permanently. Like any others.

Yeah but the chances to get them are worse than before... I think that's what he meant :)

Corintis
11-01-2016, 05:27 AM
Speaking of chance.........I DARE Moarsi to pull off that single-draw crap again; c'mon!

Raine
11-01-2016, 05:28 AM

By "farewell," I meant her time on the spotlight. I actually want to draw her while she's there, but my YOLO single pulls this Halloween haven't been fruitful.

Eab1990
11-01-2016, 05:30 AM
I'd trade away one of my Apple of Sodoms if I could.

I wanted the other two, but only got Lantana on the second 11-roll. Justicia was in the first 11-roll though, so I can hardly complain about that.

Wutan
11-01-2016, 05:38 AM
i can complain...

Didn't get Justicia, Lantana or Apple of Sodom.

Heck I didn't get anything new besides my 6* the last couple weeks.

My Single Rolls were also Shit the last Couple Events (especially the Halloween Event)

Got mainly Bipinna Dupes, 3*,4* and one Chocolate Cosmos Dupe which is ok cause i like her and i expect her to get a Bloomed Form (also her Healing Ability is usefull)

But it seems if i get newer Knights i always get those i don't want^^ (German Iris, Strawberry Candle etc. cause i don't like Solar Blast Teams... I even think if i get a 6* through Luck it's Dogwood HAHA)

moarsi
11-01-2016, 05:42 AM
Speaking of chance.........I DARE Moarsi to pull off that single-draw crap again; c'mon!

Sorry bud, my luck has run dry. Did a few single pulls last couple days, just silvers and a gold dupe(Cyrtanthus)

Eab1990
11-01-2016, 05:49 AM
2 Convallaria
2 Lily Rubellum
2 Peach
2 Strawberry Candle
2 Cymbidium (as much as I hate glasses, I really can't complain about this one)
3 Cosmos
3 Chocolate Cosmos
3 Scarlet Tulip
4 Toad Lily
6 Cyrtanthus

And yet I'm still missing Cherry Sage, Setaria, and German Iris, among a few other golds.

Still, if you ignore the lack of rainbows I've rolled outside of guaranteed gachas (Alpinia is still my one and only non-guaranteed rainbow), I'm doing better than most for gold variety, even if it was only just recently I pulled Waterlily, Camellia (from stam compensation ticket), Oxalis, Iris (from step 4 Baccara gacha), Anthurium, Justicia, etc. I actually have my hands really full with leveling golds.

Corintis
11-01-2016, 05:49 AM
Sorry bud, my luck has run dry. Did a few single pulls last couple days, just silvers and a gold dupe(Cyrtanthus)
First off, I don't believe it. Secondly, a dupe it may be, but you pulled a gold? Methinks you still have a stash of luck tucked away for these limited gacha updates!

Wutan
11-01-2016, 05:55 AM
First off, I don't believe it. Secondly, a dupe it may be, but you pulled a gold? Methinks you still have a stash of luck tucked away for these limited gacha updates!

Haha i like this Salty Conversations... feels like i am not alone with my misery anymore^^

Corintis
11-01-2016, 06:01 AM
Yeah, well, until I get my own Anthuriam (along with every other Knight Moarsi pulled that I wanted), my jealousy will be never ending.

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 06:16 AM
So lads, tell me. Any idea when we can expect another Ticket Gacha ? (the 50 FG variant, not the Nutaku Gold nonsense they did for the current event).

Seeing as I missed upon multiple of those, I have been painstakingly hoarding my gems so now I have enough for two Pulls. As long as I can get at least a couple of new characters I will be happy. (thoug I can always use some dupe Camelia, Toad Lili and Violet).

Also in those ticket gachas, the ticket, was it "Choose your character" or just simply RNG ?

Wutan
11-01-2016, 06:24 AM
So lads, tell me. Any idea when we can expect another Ticket Gacha ? (the 50 FG variant, not the Nutaku Gold nonsense they did for the current event).

Seeing as I missed upon multiple of those, I have been painstakingly hoarding my gems so now I have enough for two Pulls. As long as I can get at least a couple of new characters I will be happy. (thoug I can always use some dupe Camelia, Toad Lili and Violet).

Also in those ticket gachas, the ticket, was it "Choose your character" or just simply RNG ?

Yes you can choose your 5* if you complete the last step of the 5* Ticket Step Up Gacha (not including the Halloween Girls of course)
It seems they have skipped one 5* Ticket Gacha for FG so far...

Eab1990
11-01-2016, 06:44 AM

They're random.

The current gacha is the first time we've had a "choose a 5* of your choice" ticket.

moarsi
11-01-2016, 08:24 AM
OK so maybeeee Corintis was onto something...

nazrin992
11-01-2016, 08:30 AM
orz when looking at that.

Need more Gems.....

Myrdin
11-01-2016, 09:22 AM
No more pumpkins event for us. Seems like I wont get my last two cakes :D
Damn Moarsi, I dont know what exactly you do for RnGesus, but do let me know if you need some part timers, I could use some of that luck of yours :D

Dorei0sama
11-03-2016, 09:18 AM
I would love they give free 6* every 6 months or even better in every 3 months. Just calculate the total fg you get every 6 months, it will be about 300 fg (50fg per month), enough to get one 6* flower knight. We can vote for it just like the previous limited gacha.

Wutan
11-03-2016, 09:22 AM
I would love they give free 6* every 6 months or even better in every 3 months. Just calculate the total fg you get every 6 months, it will be about 300 fg (50fg per month), enough to get one 6* flower knight. We can vote for it just like the previous limited gacha.

I would sign in for sure^^

Flower Knight Girls needs more love from Nutaku similar to Idol Wars^^

Rupturez
11-03-2016, 09:47 AM
My guess is that FKG is making them enough money regardless, therefore they actually don't need to provide better deals..
It's insane how few 50 bucks can get you in this game compared to some other games. Not to mention the free stuff is very limited in FKG as well.

Wutan
11-03-2016, 10:07 AM
My guess is that FKG is making them enough money regardless, therefore they actually don't need to provide better deals..
It's insane how few 50 bucks can get you in this game compared to some other games. Not to mention the free stuff is very limited in FKG as well.

Yeah it's a shame how such a beautifull game is limited by that Greedy Company.

I love this game and that's the reason i am playing it... But Nutaku... not a fan^^

Heck i am kinda regret those bucks i have thrown at them but it's to late now and like i said i will form my favourite Skill Activation Team and after that i won't spend Money anymore...

sniddy
11-03-2016, 04:57 PM
but theres no Pay 2 win, no rush - it does give out 5* girls every 2 weeks and so far you can see pretty much all the main game content with $0 spents (a few H scenes locked behind pay walls)

Sure I feel they're ignoring the casual spenders mostly...but if it works and keeps the game open in affect by not targeting me and trying to temp me to part with $20 now and then....it's a cheeper game for me