PDA

View Full Version : Late Black Baccara step-up gacha thread.

Eab1990
10-18-2016, 05:33 PM
You know the deal. I delayed on posting this in case Nutaku goofed and updated the pool with the new girls too.

But really, this is actually just an excuse for me to post my rolls in its own thread.

Between the step-up gacha, the login tickets, and limited 1 being limited 1, I decided to record my rolls this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itVHr1jJUK4

Gacha results (spoiler alert!):
-Step-up gacha (aka cursed with glasses girls I hate): silver (Cyani) on step 3, Iris (new)

-Login tickets: Yulan, Bianca Tulip, Toad Lily dupe #4

-100/300 gold roll: nothing but bronze/silver, said silvers being glasses girls Sweetpea/Cyani again (seriously, fuck off)

-YOLO single roll: Anthurium!

-11-roll: Apple of Sodom, Justicia!
Oh, and yet another fucking Cyani/Yulan.
Would've preferred Lantana instead, but Justicia sure salvaged that roll.

-Overall: Four new golds, one dupe gold, no rainbows

Side note: THAT IS NOT A BOOK, NUTAKU

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/238067920461234176/unknown.png

Wutan
10-20-2016, 02:05 AM
I am only counting 5* and 6* cause i have already maxed all 4*

-Step Up Gacha: Strawberry Candle (i am not a huge fan of Solar Blast Teams but she is cute, New Knight) and Camellia Dupe (it's allright i like her and she gets a Bloomed Form later on)

- Login Ticket: Bipinna Cosmos Dupe (no more Words about this)

- Single Roll Priority Gacha: Lily Rubellum, New Knight. I hoped for Apple of Sodom and have got her instead. Not a Huge fan imo.

Looks like the increased Drop Rates doesn't apply for me at all. Worked only for Japanese Iris and Queen of the Night so far.

Eab1990
10-20-2016, 07:13 AM
Spotlight rarely works for me. To date, it's only worked on Chocolate Cosmos (useless after the free Anime Expo one), Cyrtanthus (which I proceeded to get 4+ more copies of), Queen of the Night (who I don't particularly care for but eh), and now Apple of Sodom.

Step-up gacha has given me Strawberry Candle twice as well.

And I suppose I shouldn't stop reminding you that Cosmos and Rubellum get buffs in the future.

Wutan
10-20-2016, 07:40 AM
Spotlight rarely works for me. To date, it's only worked on Chocolate Cosmos (useless after the free Anime Expo one), Cyrtanthus (which I proceeded to get 4+ more copies of), Queen of the Night (who I don't particularly care for but eh), and now Apple of Sodom.

Step-up gacha has given me Strawberry Candle twice as well.

And I suppose I shouldn't stop reminding you that Cosmos and Rubellum get buffs in the future.

Yeah i know that both get buffs in the future. Cosmos might be worth it later on after she gets Bloomed Form (cause stat increase).

The Problem is I am quite a Fast Speed Lover and Bipinna is slow as Fuck. I would love to get Dupes for Orchid ;)

smr
10-21-2016, 02:17 AM
Yeah i know that both get buffs in the future. Cosmos might be worth it later on after she gets Bloomed Form (cause stat increase).

The Problem is I am quite a Fast Speed Lover and Bipinna is slow as Fuck. I would love to get Dupes for Orchid ;)

Iris and Cherry Sage also get buffed in the future (1.4 damage to all enemies -> 1.9 damage & 2.5 damage to one enemy -> added life leech)

Wutan
10-21-2016, 05:40 AM
Iris and Cherry Sage also get buffed in the future (1.4 damage to all enemies -> 1.9 damage & 2.5 damage to one enemy -> added life leech)

Yeah i have got Iris too. Looks like i have got all Knights which get better later on. But honestly i am not patient enough to wait for them to get better. I will train them later...eventually