PDA

View Full Version : new gacha!

Lone Crow
10-19-2016, 10:52 AM
So, n-gacha becomes "free gacha", where you get one free roll per day, and one f-gacha(?) costs 1 gold and 1500 coins.
all the gachas has been bolstered with new cards and bigger pools.
old e-gacha becomes available after the event in regular gacha.
R-gacha are, well... rarer... in the f-gacha.

Nutaku are trying to sell out their old cards it seems, and make it cost more to acquire the n-slayer, but right now it feels like christmas. I have already gone through 100+ f-gachas and acquired 30+ new girls. Too bad I fed all the r-gachas I had to the squirrel..

Does this means that the e-gacha box is reset?

Nostradomus
10-19-2016, 11:06 AM
Which would mean this is a permanent change, I suppose. Well, in that case, my question is answered.

Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to your question.

JMich
10-19-2016, 11:11 AM
and one f-gacha(?) costs 1 gold and 1500 coins.

Wait, what? I only saw a coin cost, no gold cost. Can you post a screenshot of the gold cost for verification?

On the other hand, the SR gacha seems to have only SR cards now. One would probably still use a card reveal when rolling it, but nice to only have SR cards there.

ineededamule
10-19-2016, 11:20 AM
Probably a bug, it costs only coins, don't worry i've just tested it.

Lone Crow
10-19-2016, 11:47 AM
Wait, what? I only saw a coin cost, no gold cost. Can you post a screenshot of the gold cost for verification?

On the other hand, the SR gacha seems to have only SR cards now. One would probably still use a card reveal when rolling it, but nice to only have SR cards there.

It says -1 gold a little farther up. I am not sure where to post the ss though. I just tested it as well, and I didn't need any gold to buy a bunch of ngacha(they still call it that in the shop, so guess I will stick with it).

The question now is whether it is a bug that it says it costs 1 gold, or whether it doesn't draw any gold when you buy. Perhaps it is time to stack up on ngacha.

I used up all my SR-gacha as well. s

- - - Updated - - -

ahh, I have acquired the ability to upload images.

chillinfar
10-19-2016, 12:15 PM
Send a ticket. N gacha now should cost only pero.

On the bad side R and SR rates was drastically lowered, from 96% to 22% (R card in N gacha) and 33% to 20% (SR card in R gacha). This in exchange to get those cards initially available only on event or SR gacha, SR guaranteed bundles now has more sense and makes new players more chance to get op cards for next shards event.

Meister
10-19-2016, 12:20 PM
This will drastically lower the chance of getting N slayer cards I think.

Lone Crow
10-19-2016, 12:50 PM
Send a ticket. N gacha now should cost only pero.

On the bad side R and SR rates was drastically lowered, from 96% to 22% (R card in N gacha) and 33% to 20% (SR card in R gacha). This in exchange to get those cards initially available only on event or SR gacha, SR guaranteed bundles now has more sense and makes new players more chance to get op cards for next shards event.

Are you sure about ngacha? It seems like an odd move to implement a "free roll" a day if it only costs 1500 coins, and the -1 gold part makes me nervous.

Where did you acquire all this delicious information?

JMich
10-19-2016, 01:48 PM

The N gacha price should be in the popup you get when you start the game. The chances of getting a particular rarity are in the card list of that gacha, in that rarity's page.

- - - Updated - - -

The question now is whether it is a bug that it says it costs 1 gold, or whether it doesn't draw any gold when you buy. Perhaps it is time to stack up on ngacha.

Ah, yes, I did see that. I thought the numbers were -1 gold and "", so I guessed the database for the prices was messed up. Let's see how it goes in the next gambit, and whether or not pink keys will still be available with tickets.

Lone Crow
10-19-2016, 02:26 PM
The N gacha price should be in the popup you get when you start the game.

In caps lock. How did I miss that? Guess it's a mistake then. The n wild card costs 100 gold according to the shop as well. Somewhat overpriced.

The real win for nutaku will be the refilled(?) and expanded e-gacha.

JMich
10-19-2016, 03:11 PM
The real win for nutaku will be the refilled(?) and expanded e-gacha.

Not sure if it will be refilled (certainly hope not), since the old slayers were removed from it, yet it still had quite a few cards in it. We'll know for sure tomorrow though.

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 07:22 PM
OK im confused. if the egacha girls get added to the normal,rare and sr gacha machines after an event ends will they be betas for next event? because if they wont that means the maximum multiplier will be 7.02 instead of 38.75.

also if they touch my fuckin egacha box ill just fuckin quit cuz it took me a long ass time to empty that stupid box.

im saying this because they removed some of the girls that were originally in the sr gacha machine and im guessing they will reset the gacha box for all of us and add them.

so if any one from nutaku is reading this ( which i highly doubt ) i just wanna say this: first of all i love yo ass so dont u dare reset my box. second of all, wtf man, the new shards will be less than 4 days!!!!!!!!

finally: I LOVE THE WAY MY EGACHA BOX IS RIGHT NOW SO........

- - - Updated - - -

OK im confused. if the egacha girls get added to the normal,rare and sr gacha machines after an event ends will they be betas for next event? because if they wont that means the maximum multiplier will be 7.02 instead of 38.75.

also if they touch my fuckin egacha box ill just fuckin quit cuz it took me a long ass time to empty that stupid box.

im saying this because they removed some of the girls that were originally in the sr gacha machine and im guessing they will reset the gacha box for all of us and add them.

so if any one from nutaku is reading this ( which i highly doubt ) i just wanna say this: first of all i love yo ass so dont u dare reset my box. second of all, wtf man, the new shards will be less than 4 days!!!!!!!!

finally: I LOVE THE WAY MY EGACHA BOX IS RIGHT NOW SO........

- - - Updated - - -

correction, what i meat to say was the multiplier will be less than 38.75

yamaking
10-19-2016, 11:32 PM
I only just cleared my box with this last event.

So I'm not sure if I should be happy that it might give me more cards, or annoyed that I might have to work a bit more to get it done. I guess people who have been playing longer than I have will feel it more.

Guess it's not long until we find out what's happening.

But at least SR Gatcha only gives SR cards now.

chillinfar
10-20-2016, 12:09 AM
Are you sure about ngacha? It seems like an odd move to implement a "free roll" a day if it only costs 1500 coins, and the -1 gold part makes me nervous.

Card list button.

JMich
10-20-2016, 12:34 AM

The nice option would be for the beta cards to be available in the n/r/sr gachas, so one wouldn't need e gacha tickets to get those bonuses. The logical option would be to remove the slayers from the e gacha after two events, so they move to n/r/sr gacha once they no longer provide any bonus.

Still a few more hours before we know for sure though.

chillinfar
10-20-2016, 02:00 AM
Other consequence is the removal of bundles for R and SR gacha (which is expensive again, 700 Nutaku gold per ticket against the 2000 for the old 10x pack, but still lower than the original price from first days, 1500). R gacha now has the (absurd) cost from old N ticket, dropping from 150 to 100 Nutaku gold. However, N wild cards still offered with nutaku gold, for desperate people.

Also, the megapacks of puddings and peronamin are no longer available.

Now i hope they renew the daily deals, only at first perogambit i saw something similar to current card packs.

yamaking
10-20-2016, 04:16 AM
No Gatcha Box reset.

Got the SR Slayer first spin.

Drynix
10-20-2016, 04:18 AM
Aye Gacha box is untouched, which is good to see.

However the n-event slayer is a disaster to get atm. The pool of n cards is so massive that getting the slayer from it is very unlikely. Wish they added an occurance bonus to those cards.

Edit: 90+ pulls and I finally got the card from the n-gacha.

I did notice that the ngacha no longer has a guaranteed R card in the pull. However, all the collection cards have been added aswel. Saw the strawberry R collection girl pass by once. Contents show the first set as R girl collection cards and not the new ones, so not sure if we can get those.

yamaking
10-20-2016, 04:46 AM
I got the N Slayer pretty quickly actually.

It's the few eGatcha tickets I used trying to get the R Slayer where I feel the pain.

Unregistered
10-20-2016, 05:40 AM
I did notice that the ngacha no longer has a guaranteed R card in the pull. However, all the collection cards have been added aswel. Saw the strawberry R collection girl pass by once. Contents show the first set as R girl collection cards and not the new ones, so not sure if we can get those.

Not quite, we're still missing the first SR collection set. The R version cards have collection on them now, but they're not the collection cards.

fromelette
10-20-2016, 07:24 AM
196 tickets to get the N slayer. With a 1500 coin cost for 1 ticket I really worry about f2p future in PPS right now.

Unregistered
10-20-2016, 08:12 AM
As another data point. It took me only 21 tickets for the n slayer.

Lone Crow
10-20-2016, 08:18 AM
196 tickets to get the N slayer. With a 1500 coin cost for 1 ticket I really worry about f2p future in PPS right now.

Then you were unlucky. The chance of drawing the n-slayer is a little less than 1/58. It can be quite frustrating though.

yamaking
10-20-2016, 08:20 AM
As another data point. It took me only 21 tickets for the n slayer.

Took me 5. But I still didn't get that R Slayer...

ineededamule
10-20-2016, 09:25 AM
It's only possible to get the R one in Event Gacha though

Evilmind
10-20-2016, 10:37 AM
250 tickets to get n-gacha... :rolleyes:

Well positive side, we get more cards ^^

chillinfar
10-20-2016, 11:08 AM
Then you were unlucky. The chance of drawing the n-slayer is a little less than 1/58. It can be quite frustrating though.
81 tickets in my case. Already weakened after elite guard and lack of SEG.

Also, event gacha was affected to SR reduction rate (from 30 to 22%). None of my tickets gave any slayer. Bye old cards.

yamaking
10-20-2016, 03:48 PM
It's only possible to get the R one in Event Gacha though

Throwback to previous post about wasted eGatcha tickets...

vklvodoi
10-20-2016, 11:41 PM
on the bright side, you all can see that all the card in the R-gacha and SR-gacha can be acquired in the N-gacha box. So with a lot of luck and a bunch of N-gacha tickets, you can acquire all the card without the R or SR ticket. Quite good for f2p player

chillinfar
10-21-2016, 07:49 AM
But at a higher cost. Now the SR and ex card dailies are harder.