PDA

View Full Version : [Event] Halloween

Aymi
10-19-2016, 12:29 PM
I am not sure about this event.

It says we need to save Juliette from the dark lord. Does that means we can win the 3 limited girls from him, or does the three of them can only be gained from the epic pachinko ?

Girls are : Juliette - Kimie and Housemaid.

Thanks for clarification.

Greetingz
10-19-2016, 12:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/H1kNJo0.jpg

"Save .... from dark lord"
Hence only one new girl to hunt from the dark lord. The others are limited to Pachinko

Aymi
10-19-2016, 12:36 PM
What i feared thanks.

Meister
10-19-2016, 01:13 PM
Maybe it's just me but I think the rule of thumb is that event stuff are supposed to be easier to get since it has a limited time frame. :D

And my shoulds :

-have a slightly higher acquisition rate than normal. (in case of hunt/drop/item collection events)
-be easy since it's a first ever event just to entice players to participate on upcoming events.

It's just in my mind tho feel free to ignore my ramblings :D

If I can suggest, this should have been a collection event wherein you get items when you fight darklord or any other boss then trade it for the girl. I feel like this event is just similar to what im doing for the past months, just endlessly clicking the fight button hoping the girl will drop. The only difference for me is the time constraint and instead of fighting gruntt, i'll be fighting darklord instead.

Can't really complain tho, em just a freeloader freemium player :D

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 01:28 PM
So this is a different version of her than the one we already have? Or what? The way they've presented this is kind of weird.

And watch, I'll either get nothing at all through the whole event or I'll just get one of the non-event girls from him since I don't have any of the extra girls yet. (Just Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler, Ankyo, Agate, and Jennie.)

Epic Pachinko prices seem way too steep to me and I likely won't be doing that anyway, but I could easily see that only resulting in a non-event girl as well if I did pay for it and if I did get anything from it. (Side note: It could of course be set at some amount that would be discouraging because it's understandable that they do want to encourage koban purchases so they make some money, but I would like to see alternate options on the epic pachinko to pay regular in-game currency for that as well. Since the regular pachinko is 3,500 for one spin and 35,000 for 10 spins, I'm thinking... 10,000 for one epic pachinko and 100,000 for 10 epic pachinkos. I'd also understand it if the easy cash option had lower chances to drop a girl (and just a guaranteed epic gear instead of a guaranteed girl on the 10 spins) compared to the real money option.

Zerana
10-19-2016, 05:49 PM
The Juliette is a different version, just like the 'sporty' princess that is in Pachinko when the fourth world came out. It's a Halloween version of her. shame it's only one 'free' girl, but I do love Juliette so I'm very happy.

MasterMinato
10-19-2016, 06:13 PM
Does it have a better chance drop? Not sure if that or just lucky but i got her on the second battle.

Ryoshi
10-19-2016, 06:14 PM
Does it have a better chance drop? Not sure if that or just lucky but i got her on the second battle.

Just lucky.

MasterE
10-20-2016, 12:23 PM
Several days of farming the Dark Lord, and only just now won Halloween Juliet. My one instance doesn't exactly make a statistic, though. I can say for sure you have no chance of getting Julliet if you don't farm Dark Lord.

Unregistered
10-20-2016, 08:44 PM
also got halloween juliette today.

not sure why she only gives half the money of what her normal form does tho ... even though the time required is the same.

MasterE
10-21-2016, 07:19 AM
Maybe she has to be flogged until she pays up. And maybe its because her stats are ~8-10% higher.

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 01:53 PM
wtf? she just give 650 money at affection+3??

http://puu.sh/rQQEl/ce9eeb670e.jpg

Greetingz
10-21-2016, 02:33 PM
This is a reminder, all Epic Pachinko only girls are just cosmetic/nerfed so that payers won't have a big/any adventage above the non-payers. As this event is also a cosmetic + limited. It's limited

DiabloTVHD
10-21-2016, 02:58 PM
:rolleyes:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/21/qrGiYe.jpg

Edddddd
10-21-2016, 07:56 PM
Grats, still farming for mine, no luck yet.

Meister
10-22-2016, 05:06 AM
wtf? she just give 650 money at affection+3??

http://puu.sh/rQQEl/ce9eeb670e.jpg

Dude be considerate. :D At least you got her. There are still a lot of players that just want to get her and still hunting until now, while you are lucky enough to already have her and you still whine. :D

Oh nvm em quoting an unregisterd :D

lukien501
10-22-2016, 06:32 AM
I feel silly asking this, but where do you fight the dark lord?

Meister
10-22-2016, 06:38 AM

darklord is in the 2nd area named gems kingdom :D

Greetingz
10-22-2016, 06:38 AM

World 2, if you have such type of answers you can just check wiki, much faster :p

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 10:01 AM
I got her! I really didn't think that that was actually going to happen.

CroFighter
10-22-2016, 11:05 AM
Is there anything else you can get from him or should we just switch back to our previous target after we get her?

JustNotFatal
10-23-2016, 12:32 AM
Is there anything else you can get from him or should we just switch back to our previous target after we get her?

The dark lord only drops Halloween Juliette. The other Halloween girls are only in Epic Pachinko.

So you can switch back.

- - - Updated - - -

:rolleyes:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/21/qrGiYe.jpg

Gratz

Do you have all three dark lord girls?

reacers
10-23-2016, 03:01 AM
I've got Halloween Juliette yesterday, but I haven't found any of the regular dark lord girls.

Mattress
10-23-2016, 07:33 AM
I'm still waiting for Halloween Juliet, come on! :(

MasterE
10-24-2016, 07:57 AM
Dark Lord dropped me Kimie yesterday, so that still happens.

Unregistered
10-26-2016, 08:22 PM
Still can't get Halloween Juliette after a week TT It's rather hard to get those girls, chances of dropping is very low :<

- - - Updated - - -

Still can't get Halloween Juliette after a week TT It's rather hard to get those girls, chances of dropping is very low :<

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing here yet, alt+tab all day but still don't got the Halloween Juliette, 5 days and counting, sad =/

JustNotFatal
10-26-2016, 08:43 PM
I've accepted the fact I'm not getting Halloween Juliette. It would be nice if drop chance was higher for the last few days.....*cough* kinkoid *cough*

MokryStefan
10-27-2016, 08:53 AM
Been fighting only this stupid Dark Lord since the beginning of this event and still no Halloween Juliette. He even dropped Kimie and eight (!) gold Dragon Helmets, but still not Halloween Juliette! I swear if I won't get her in this event I quit this game.

MasterE
10-27-2016, 11:01 AM
Is everyone getting a crazy drop rate on those helmets? I see that on a lot of others.

JustNotFatal
10-27-2016, 11:47 AM
Is everyone getting a crazy drop rate on those helmets? I see that on a lot of others.

The dragon armor seems to higher drop rate than girls. I get 4-6 pieces per one girl.

Touch1
10-27-2016, 11:59 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing here yet, alt+tab all day but still don't got the Halloween Juliette, 5 days and counting, sad =/

I know the feeling fam :( Been trying forever. And I never got a girl from a battle EVER out these months of playing. Worst luck ever.

MasterE
10-27-2016, 10:21 PM
These pumpkin growths reinforce my suspicions that something spooky is on it's way.

Unless...it's already here!

Seraphim
10-28-2016, 07:42 AM
So when do you think they will give us a trade system for those that want to sell dragon helms/chests to other players? ;3

Evilmind
10-28-2016, 09:33 AM
No trace of halloween Juliette...
Ans it seems a lots of us won't get her, that's just sad we don't get the only free one of the event.

4 days to go, maybe... :D

Mattress
10-28-2016, 09:35 AM
So when do you think they will give us a trade system for those that want to sell dragon helms/chests to other players? ;3

Why? They're easy to find. :rolleyes:

My "event" in 3 simple steps:

Dark Lord-->Fail-->Wait.

Repeat it for 2 weeks.

JustNotFatal
10-28-2016, 12:15 PM
Why? They're easy to find. :rolleyes:

My "event" in 3 simple steps:

Dark Lord-->Fail-->Wait.

Repeat it for 2 weeks.

Sounds about right

MasterE
10-28-2016, 05:53 PM
Can't grind for her that long, there's only 4 nights left.

Btw, has anyone gotten a different girl Dark Lord before getting Halloween Juliet out of him?

makinaz
10-28-2016, 11:48 PM
Kinkoid, you really need to turn up the drop rate for the event girl in these last few days. It is a really shitty feeling for players to fail an event solely due to poor RNG. It's really bad that there is absolutely nothing the player can do but open his wallet.

JustNotFatal
10-29-2016, 01:07 AM
I have shitty RNG but here is proof that you just have to grind till the end. (Though for real they should up it for everyone)

Just got her

Seraphim
10-29-2016, 04:56 AM
Since she doesn't even give that much extra money..its another reason they should just roll with it and up the drop rate already. Consider it like one of those guaranteed seasonal celebration quest complete items other rpgs would give you.

Evilmind
10-29-2016, 05:40 AM
I have shitty RNG but here is proof that you just have to grind till the end. (Though for real they should up it for everyone)

Just got her

So glad i got her this morning too, but she should be a reward at the end for those who can't get her but played during the course of the event.

reacers
10-29-2016, 06:47 AM
There should be some kind of counter for victorious fights. Fighting the Dark Lord 50 times during the event for a guaranteed girl drop or something like that. Also I know it's a bit tricky to do, because of the resposive view page layout, but maybe there should be an ingame page with all event details listed + the number of remaining fights.

I think the most players would prefer a game mechanic that's equal for all players instead of trusting their own luck even when it takes days of grind.

Mattress
10-29-2016, 07:54 AM
finally i find her, better late than ever!

Aymi
10-29-2016, 09:40 AM
Wish I had your luck.

Anyway congrats.

ReTuRnOfNoOb
10-29-2016, 04:09 PM
no luck getting juliette, and the date is closing in

qti
10-29-2016, 11:00 PM
460 battle versus el Dark Lord still not Halloween Juliette and only 2 day remain.

sniddy
10-30-2016, 01:48 AM
Considering it's a free gimmie and no one in there right mind would spend their gold on this, why are the slots so tight on this reward?

JustNotFatal
10-30-2016, 03:28 PM
Considering it's a free gimmie and no one in there right mind would spend their gold on this, why are the slots so tight on this reward?

It's because she is treated like a normal girl. I don't think there is too much priority on her.

Why that is, is beyond me. Probably because people might get desperate and try epic pachinko for her.

I, like many other people on this forum, do think events should be handled differently.

This is their first one so some slack is given.

MasterE
10-30-2016, 04:31 PM
I would cut them slack now because there's such a limited number of girls now that they have to keep collection restricted, because if everyone got them all, 1) they'd lose their specialness, and 2) there would be a swelling cacophony of players demanding more content, now!

Also, there's no actual gameplay, therefore no actual challenges to reward players with prizes to motivate them to achieve them. It's all persistence in the face of randomness, which is no substitute for gameplay.

multimage1
10-31-2016, 06:19 PM
It's because she is treated like a normal girl. I don't think there is too much priority on her.

Why that is, is beyond me. Probably because people might get desperate and try epic pachinko for her.

I, like many other people on this forum, do think events should be handled differently.

This is their first one so some slack is given.

Yup probably won't be able to get her with my luck but meh whatever...hopefully I'll get Kimie sooner or later so i can move onto the ninja spy =/

Anthony
11-01-2016, 01:00 PM
Been trying since the beginning of the event and still no luck.

Started playing this game since it was released only ever got 1 girl as drop.
I don't get how some people get 2-3 girls in one day.

Aymi
11-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Luck I suppose.

2 accounts here and no drops from the event so far...

qti
11-01-2016, 02:46 PM
585 total battle versus Dark Lord and and never drop Hollowen Juliette.

TTOG
11-02-2016, 06:43 AM
Please no more events like this...

It was a nice setting, but now that its finished, I hated it. And there is only one reason: I didn't get the girl.

So please take a good look at the other games on nutaku and change the way you get event girls.

I don't know why I even writing this, because you guys don't respond to these kind of posts...

Kinkoid
11-02-2016, 08:02 AM
So please take a good look at the other games on nutaku and change the way you get event girls.

Sorry to read that you're so frustrated. Maybe drop rates were too low. Maybe not, thousands of players managed to get the girl.
But as a general thinking line, I would not see the fun in having girls "guaranteed".
Obviously you're not going to like this, but playing a game implies that you have chances to win... or lose. If you win no matter what, it's not a game anymore.

If you know games that do it better, give exemples and we'll try them. And if we see convincing mechanics, maybe they'll inspire us for upcoming events... yes there will be a big "Christmas" event ;).

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 08:30 AM
Its not a fun game when you have absolutely no control over winning and losing. Not everyone is a fan of pure luck.

Mattress
11-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Sorry to read that you're so frustrated. Maybe drop rates were too low. Maybe not, thousands of players managed to get the girl.
But as a general thinking line, I would not see the fun in having girls "guaranteed".
Obviously you're not going to like this, but playing a game implies that you have chances to win... or lose. If you win no matter what, it's not a game anymore.

If you know games that do it better, give exemples and we'll try them. And if we see convincing mechanics, maybe they'll inspire us for upcoming events... yes there will be a big "Christmas" event ;).
Thousands of players managed to get the girl, many others no. Those who managed to find her don't have particular merit than the other unlucky players, that's the problem. You're right, it's not fun having girls guaranteed, but a difficult mission that rewards those who managed to complete it is far better. :)

PS: I have Halloween Juliette ;)

reacers
11-02-2016, 11:24 AM

Hey Kinkoid,

this event was just about having luck, thousand of players might got her, thousand might not. From your last posts we know that you often rely on your numbers, but maybe you should not compare how many players recieved her in contrast to those who didn't, but fighted the Dark Lord for hundred of times.

See other ingame events in Nutaku games like Flower Knight Girls or Osawari Island always rewards the players for their effort during the event duration.

Let's take player A and player B, both are playing HH, FKG and OI. Player A plays 20 hours during the event week and player B plays 60 hours for each game. When the events end, player A got the 75k event Girl from OI, the 5-star event girl from FKG with only 1 equipment slot/skill level and the event girl from HH (because he is a lucky one). Now, hardcore player B got the 75k and the 150k girl from OI, the 5-star event girl with all stats maxed from FKG, but no girl from HH (because his luck sucks). The hardcore guy just wasted his energy on a chance that might not will happen in 100 years.

Even when I got the halloween juliette I think it would be better to reward the player for the amount of action and time they put into the game, instead of this "all or nothing"-mentality.

But in the end it's your game and we are happy to get any additions you can offer.

Kinkoid
11-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Hey Kinkoid,

this event was just about having luck, thousand of players might got her, thousand might not. From your last posts we know that you often rely on your numbers, but maybe you should not compare how many players recieved her in contrast to those who didn't, but fighted the Dark Lord for hundred of times.

See other ingame events in Nutaku games like Flower Knight Girls or Osawari Island always rewards the players for their effort during the event duration.

Let's take player A and player B, both are playing HH, FKG and OI. Player A plays 20 hours during the event week and player B plays 60 hours for each game. When the events end, player A got the 75k event Girl from OI, the 5-star event girl from FKG with only 1 equipment slot/skill level and the event girl from HH (because he is a lucky one). Now, hardcore player B got the 75k and the 150k girl from OI, the 5-star event girl with all stats maxed from FKG, but no girl from HH (because his luck sucks). The hardcore guy just wasted his energy on a chance that might not will happen in 100 years.

Even when I got the halloween juliette I think it would be better to reward the player for the amount of action and time they put into the game, instead of this "all or nothing"-mentality.

But in the end it's your game and we are happy to get any additions you can offer.

Thanks for the detailed answer.
I get your point, we're nearly on the same page :).

Give me a bit of time, I'll write you a detailed answer.

Aymi
11-02-2016, 12:10 PM
I thought i would have today in order to get Juliette. Too bad.

I hope perharps next year she will be back ?

reacers
11-02-2016, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the detailed answer.
I get your point, we're nearly on the same page :).

Give me a bit of time, I'll write you a detailed answer.

Thanks and please don't hurry. I appreciate what you are doing for us and like what you are doing. Can't wait to see the recently announced christmas event ;)

JMich
11-02-2016, 01:07 PM

Personal opinion is that time spent on game should make up for inability to spend. A counter for times fought the boss (be it one that also drops other stuff or a specific one) to get the girl would be best, even if it does require quite a lot of time. 2 stamina per 20 minutes, so 3 fights per hour. Event lasts a week, assume 8 hours per day needed, that gives 150-200 fights to get the girl. Add additional targets (like second girl at 400 wins, third girl at 600 wins) and people who cannot afford to pay can still reliably get the girls, assuming they do put some effort in it.
People who can pay will skip the tedious part and either roll for the girls or refill their stamina. The collector in me hates the idea of girls that I won't be able to get unless I pay, but the realist in me accepts it as a proper way for you to make money of the game.

Kinkoid
11-02-2016, 01:15 PM

Ok so basically "yes you are right, smart feedback."
To be honest, we did not have much time to do everything we wanted for this halloween event. We're short in coding power, so already making illustrations, designs, quests, girls for the Halloween event absorbed a lot of ressources. And adding a girl to grind on a troll was a last minute improvisation because we felt bad that there was not enough fun for freemium players.
In the near future hopefully we'll have more time to do things as cool as we'd like them to be, and hopefully you'll all like it :).

In details we'd like to reward players when they achieve some goals.
And in the case of specific events, we'd love to add "grinding goals" that would reward players nicely.
I'd even like to see "grinding competition" with leaderboards displaying the number of fights done by players :).

Rewarding players on goals might look a bit like the quests on FKG. Or not we'll see :).

Event competitions... we don't have comparisons... if you have suggestions, shoot ;).

BOTTOM LINE
HH is not a skill game, so we can't reward skills. Rewarding luck is fun to a certain extent but I understand that it's limited. So in the future we'll reward also hardcore persistant players because hey grinding a map or a boss for hours until it drops what you want is a skill in itself... I'm doing it on several games so I know how it feels :-D

Thanks everyone for showing so much interest for our game. We're just getting started. Writing world 6 is nearly finished and drawing should start soon (yay a bit of advance!). Xmas event is being defined, and I'm pushing the team for more girls, cool stuff around Xmas event. AND we're preparing more awesome gaming features so you would have a lot more things to do in HH.
Please be patient, bear with us, developping all these things will take some time... just know that we're on it, full time, full power, and we're doing our very best to satisfy you all !!!

Sontilak
11-03-2016, 02:14 PM
I'll personally chip in and say I feel I wasted my time with this event, since ONLY the Dark Lord had the added drop (and I already have all 3 of his girls, as well god only knows how much Dragon Equipment I've sold, and he gives 0 EXP since I out leveled him forever and a decade ago). No useful drops. Energy (and my personal time) would have been better spent doing almost literally anything else (even in game, I could have at least pretended the Ninja Spy might drop the 2 girls I still need so I could finally move on to Gruntt (who I have 0 of).

At least in the future could event girls be on all bosses equally so I don't have to waste time on content that's completely pointless outside the 1 temporary thing I have a snowballs chance in a volcano of actually getting? It might help with the whole "waste of time" feeling if I have multiple things to gain. Or heck, add some kind of fragment style drop like the Demon Crystals in Aegis, the Rep system in Brave Girls Raven, etc. So you're grinding towards some goal, instead of just throwing energy and time down a completely bottomless abyss.

Other ideas: Event equipment (see multiple targets above) or just having the bosses still give SOME small amount of EXP even when you're 20+ levels past the point they were last relevant... (and for the record, I don't think I've done a battle vs a player since I realized the story bosses could drop their girls. I just never have the energy to spare on it. Perhaps those 2 kinds of battles could use 2 different resources? (put another way, all the players around my rank are 20+ levels below me. The first person close to my level on the list is almost 3000 ranks above me)

Sorry. Just annoyed.