PDA

View Full Version : Never gonna happen. Mainly just angry.

OtherGuy02
10-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Never in a game have I ever wanted a refund of imaginary in-game currency but after just performing a Draw 10 on the New Character Priority Gacha and the best flower knight I got from it was a 4* (got 10 3*'s and 1 4*) I'm so tempted to try asking for one.

WHY! are there useless 3* knights on the pay to use gacha's when its so ridiculously easy to get ALL the 3*s from the normal gacha, they should be removed so its only 4*, 5* and 6* on those so you don't have to waste massive amounts of time trying to get 50 gems (or worse, spending actual money to get the gems) just so you get robbed.

I've been playing long enough now that I have had all the 3*'s countless times and have every 4* now except for one (Snowflake), so when I'm aiming for 5*'s and 6*'s and all i get from a 10 Draw with increased chances to get certain ones is 10 3*'s and 1 4* I've had loads of times, i want a refund of my 50 gems as that draw was an utter waste of time. :mad:

Sorry about that, rant over but I know for sure a lot of other people have had that same crap happen too.

fate
10-19-2016, 02:39 PM
Never in a game have I ever wanted a refund of imaginary in-game currency but after just performing a Draw 10 on the New Character Priority Gacha and the best flower knight I got from it was a 4* (got 10 3*'s and 1 4*) I'm so tempted to try asking for one.

WHY! are there useless 3* knights on the pay to use gacha's when its so ridiculously easy to get ALL the 3*s from the normal gacha, they should be removed so its only 4*, 5* and 6* on those so you don't have to waste massive amounts of time trying to get 50 gems (or worse, spending actual money to get the gems) just so you get robbed.

I've been playing long enough now that I have had all the 3*'s countless times and have every 4* now except for one (Snowflake), so when I'm aiming for 5*'s and 6*'s and all i get from a 10 Draw with increased chances to get certain ones is 10 3*'s and 1 4* I've had loads of times, i want a refund of my 50 gems as that draw was an utter waste of time. :mad:

Sorry about that, rant over but I know for sure a lot of other people have had that same crap happen too.

The chance to get a 5/6* is 6.5% so the chance that you don't get any is 0.935^11 ~ 50%. I know you feel upset but you should accept it

Rupturez
10-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Hm.. I know the feeling. I average 1 gold every 4 10+1 pulls. For real. Pretty sure rainbows are not included in my gacha, but I don't overly care about those.

They got the event girls for people like you and me :^)

fate
10-19-2016, 02:50 PM
Hm.. I know the feeling. I average 1 gold every 4 10+1 pulls. For real. Pretty sure rainbows are not included in my gacha, but I don't overly care about those.

They got the event girls for people like you and me :^)

That's kinda unlucky. Why you not make some clones to get rainbows?

Rupturez
10-19-2016, 02:59 PM
That's kinda unlucky. Why you not make some clones to get rainbows?

You mean clones as in alt accounts? Kinda don't have time for more than one account.

Zandel
10-19-2016, 04:45 PM
Just for those who might be interested. I have found that if you save up 50 gems and then wait till a new event and thus spotlight gatcha has just started (within say 6-12 hours) I at least seem to get at least 1 gold every draw. The times I have tried when the gatcha was old (3-13 days) I have not gotten anything at all.

Last 10+1 pull I got 3, Toad Lilly dupe, Cymbidium (was really happy about that one) and Setaria (not going to argue her either).
TBH I was hoping for either of the new 5* girls but I'm not going to complain about additional girls.

nazrin992
10-19-2016, 05:39 PM
You mean clones as in alt accounts? Kinda don't have time for more than one account.
And attention as well. I kind of want to do that but I'm not really capable of splitting attention between two or more accounts in games.

OtherGuy02
10-19-2016, 05:54 PM
I can definitely see what people are getting at here, like I mentioned in the title think it was more that I was angry that I got practically nothing for so much time/effort spent. If I'd have got a few more 4* knights that would have been fine, still getting nice use from them for upgrading eq slots and skill levels, but 3* should have NO place there at all. They are literally useless for me (and I can imagine a huge amount of others) and have been since the 2nd time I've ever done the Gacha Draws, got them all through normal gacha so many times now all my 3*'s are at 5 skill level with all 4 eq slots.

Maybe that might be more a problem of how easy it is to get massive amounts of gacha seeds than the gem draws but they physically have no use for me any more other than selling, which I only do now to have open slots for spirits/dragons/fairies.

Although, that's a very interesting idea that Zandel mentioned. Might have to give that a cheeky try next time I can scrape together enough gems.

Raine
10-19-2016, 06:37 PM
Just for those who might be interested. I have found that if you save up 50 gems and then wait till a new event and thus spotlight gatcha has just started (within say 6-12 hours) I at least seem to get at least 1 gold every draw. The times I have tried when the gatcha was old (3-13 days) I have not gotten anything at all.

Last 10+1 pull I got 3, Toad Lilly dupe, Cymbidium (was really happy about that one) and Setaria (not going to argue her either).
TBH I was hoping for either of the new 5* girls but I'm not going to complain about additional girls.

I may just be falling into that tendency of checking some patterns, but this is what I have been noticing as well among those posting their pulls in the beginning of the last 2 events.

Unregistered
10-20-2016, 12:58 PM
The perils of playing a 'F2P' game. My advice is not to sweat it so much and just focus on making a strong team even if you have rank 3s as the backbone. Enough Ampys tossed in will make even a Rank 3 strong enough to take on Ultimate.

- - - Updated - - -

According to several gacha discussion in forum. It is assume that 5* guaranteed ticket limited gacha is the best way to go. I never tried one before, but people said that you will get 11 girls + 5* girl. Which 12 girls in total.

Personally, the developer should have left that guaranteed ticket gacha feature all the time. For few reason:

1. Most players will not spin other gacha anyway. (Unless it is 5* and 6* guaranteed gacha)

2. New players will felt cheated because they didn't know that gacha was existed unless they are lucky to see one.

3. 5* character are difficult to get from gacha.

Luxrain
10-20-2016, 02:01 PM
I've only rolled once on a 10 +1 gacha, but my first roll ever was 2 rainbows 4 silvers 5 bronzes, it was immidiately after maintance, when teh gacha was revealed for pumpkin, i really really wanted pumpkin. Not sure if she was good just enjoyed the name an the look of the character.

Wutan
10-20-2016, 02:10 PM
I've only rolled once on a 10 +1 gacha, but my first roll ever was 2 rainbows 4 silvers 5 bronzes, it was immidiately after maintance, when teh gacha was revealed for pumpkin, i really really wanted pumpkin. Not sure if she was good just enjoyed the name an the look of the character.

Here you go!

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%9A%E3%83%9D

Abilities:

- 15% Atk Buff for all Partymembers ( Common Atk-Buff for 6*)
- Has the Ability to dodge Attacks (Evolution). I don't know the percentage to dodge.

Her Stats are obvious 6* worthy. Her Passives are ok.

I assume she is a C-Tier 6*... But a 6* is still a 6* ;)

Luxrain
10-20-2016, 02:12 PM
Here you go!

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%9A%E3%83%9D

Abilities:

- 15% Atk Buff for all Partymembers ( Common Atk-Buff for 6*)
- Has the Ability to dodge Attacks (Evolution). I don't know the percentage to dodge.

Her Stats are obvious 6* worthy. Her Passives are ok.

I assume she is a C-Tier 6*... But a 6* is still a 6* ;)

I didn't roll pumpkin xD I meant I rolled on the Pumpkin Gacha, my apologize. Was reading people saying their theory on getting better rolls when a Gacha initially starts. Which would of been the case for me.

sharkboyxs
10-25-2016, 09:14 PM

meh drew 2 10+1s and got 2 cyrthantus from the 1st draw and 2 cyrthanthus and 1 rose fcking pettanko cyrthanthus stalking on me well i cant really complain since its a 5 star anyway

nazrin992
10-26-2016, 01:31 AM
Looks like every account have at least one Stalker among Golds we received.

Wutan
10-26-2016, 03:48 AM
Looks like every account have at least one Stalker among Golds we received.

Yeah would be n1 if it's the "right Stalker" ;)

I assuming it's always a Girl you received very early on...I am looking at you Bipinna... She was my second 5* and it looks like i always get her if i roll the 5* Ticket Gachas

Myrdin
10-26-2016, 04:16 AM
So far I am stalker free :)

Distortedrealms
10-26-2016, 04:36 AM
My stalker is Cyrtanthus. One more dupe and she will be maxed out :P Also rolled Anthurium three times on the same 10x1 a while back.

Meister
10-26-2016, 05:11 AM
1st was convallaria (got a dupe from the 5* ticket) then 2nd is lantana (got 2 of her in the 10+1 limited gacha)

Eab1990
10-26-2016, 07:18 PM
My stalker is Cyrtanthus. One more dupe and she will be maxed out :P Also rolled Anthurium three times on the same 10x1 a while back.

Same. Six Cyrtanthus and counting, and I've combined two dupes for a 3/3.