PDA

View Full Version : Are the power levels of teams the same for the user as they are to an ally?

OtherGuy02
10-19-2016, 06:06 PM
Pretty much what I'm meaning is that say on your squad screen do you think that the power level for your helper squad is the same as when an ally uses your squad to help them?

Example:
My Helper Squad in Set 1 says that it has a power level of 84747 (which when I calculate using their stats is about right) while a few of my allies who have much high level knights than I do (mine being around 40-ish with there's being around 55-60) as well as having 6* knights, seem to have a much lower power level than mine (usually around 70-75k).
Of course due to their level and 6*knights they are faaaaaaaar stronger in the battle then my squad which "supposedly" has a greater power level than them.

I'm thinking that maybe the Affection Bonuses aren't calculated into the final power level when showing that team as a helper or something like that?

Anybody else notice this too?

Mainly just doing this because I am curious as to how stronger my team truly is compared to some of my allies' teams. :P

Drip
10-19-2016, 06:14 PM
Affection bonuses are not included, and I think jewelry isn't included in the count either. Either or both may still apply while in combat though, that data is a bit harder to figure out and would require a lot of testing.

IvanLedah21
10-20-2016, 07:59 AM
It's been confirmed that what you see in the helper squad TP does NOT include Affection or Ampys, while your own squads' numbers include both. Equipment is not included in your screen or your helper squad's TP on allies' screens. That said, Affection and Ampys, while not included in displayed Helper Squad TP, DO influence their effectiveness in combat. Equipment is unconfirmed.

Corintis
10-22-2016, 08:23 AM
Equipment is unconfirmed.
As I recall, somebody actually did confirm it some months back by sticking a high level Ring onto a low level 2* girl on an alt account. Double the Firepower is pretty dam easy to notice like that.

IvanLedah21
10-22-2016, 04:09 PM
As I recall, somebody actually did confirm it some months back by sticking a high level Ring onto a low level 2* girl on an alt account. Double the Firepower is pretty dam easy to notice like that.

Excellent, good to know.