PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Gacha #5: Ionocidium, Dendrobium, Fritillaria

Eab1990
10-20-2016, 07:17 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/238627316572356608/unknown.png

If you missed Dendrobium or Fritillaria the first time, now's your chance.

Or you could go for Ionocidium, I suppose. Reposting her passive in action (RIP Oxalis).

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/236431967875235840/unknown.png

Anyway, since I already have Dendrobium, don't care enough for Ionocidium, and give no fucks about Fritillaria (though she'd complete the Geranium/Anthurium/Iris/Daisy set I have), I might just pass on this gacha and spend on FGs for Lantana/Pumpkin instead.

noheart09
10-20-2016, 07:20 AM
when i try to buy gold with visa,it always sends me to paysafecard,anybody knows what to do?

Wutan
10-20-2016, 07:28 AM
Ok i have got Dendrobium... but my Gacha Draws were horrible as usual...

Got three 4* and a ton of shitty 3* :mad:

One other Purchase (Maple) and after that i am done Whaling this game...

It's the first Time i didn't use the Gacha Trick btw...

@noheart09

Sry friend i always buy via Bank Detail... but maybe Myrdin could help you

noheart09
10-20-2016, 07:32 AM
Ok i have got Dendrobium... but my Gacha Draws were horrible as usual...

Got three 4* and a ton of shitty 3* :mad:

One other Purchase (Maple) and after that i am done Whaling this game...

It's the first Team i didn't use the Gacha Trick btw...

@noheart09

Sry friend i always buy via Bank Detail... but maybe Myrdin could help you

dont worry,thx anyway =)

Distortedrealms
10-20-2016, 07:47 AM
I buy visa prepaid for this stuff, spend whats there and not worry about it later.

- - - Updated - - -

when i try to buy gold with visa,it always sends me to paysafecard,anybody knows what to do?

I will try later with a Visa prepaid and tell you if I go through the same thing.

noheart09
10-20-2016, 08:00 AM
I buy visa prepaid for this stuff, spend whats there and not worry about it later.

- - - Updated - - -

I will try later with a Visa prepaid and tell you if I go through the same thing.

i paid once with paysafecard,so i think the problem lies there,but i click on mastercard and visa option so really i dont understand what's happenning =/

IvanLedah21
10-20-2016, 08:12 AM
Got Ionocidium with 6* ticket (have the other two already) and got Dianthus dupe with the 10+1 draw (rest was 3 and 4* but who cares?) so I'm happy.

Ramazan
10-20-2016, 08:21 AM
I think problem is your browser o-O
I got the same issue with opera, when i switched back to firefox i was able to buy with visa once again. Maybe try chrome too but i cant guarantee you if it works like it worked for me.

noheart09
10-20-2016, 08:24 AM
- - - Updated - - -

I think problem is your browser o-O
I got the same issue with opera, when i switched back to firefox i was able to buy with visa once again. Maybe try chrome too but i cant guarantee you if it works like it worked for me.

i am actually using chrome.

tried on ie and ff and nothing,i can just wait and hope the support answer my ticket i suppose

Myrdin
10-20-2016, 08:39 AM
8 3* crap, 1 4*, 1 Setaria (new girl so at least something...) and went for Dendrobium. Happy to have her, but the normal roll was just painful.
Well at least I got the Neko girl and not a dupe. But really, its just saddening, how some people pull 2 3* and some people pull 8 3*. Uegh.
There goes my 60 Magic Manyus I suppose :D

Wutan
10-20-2016, 08:43 AM
8 3* crap, 1 4*, Setaria (new girl so at least something...) and went for Dendrobium. Happy to have her, but the normal roll was just painful.
Well at least I got the Neko girl and not a dupe. But really, its just saddening, how some people pull 2 3* and some people pull 8 3*. Uegh.

I am still the guy with the worst pull so far...:(

I mean how much worse can it get... only 3* HAHA

Ivan got Dianthus.... and i have got Hinoki Cypress Yeah....Wait NO!!!

7 weeks with Bullshit Draws and it continues....

Myrdin
10-20-2016, 08:50 AM
Did use the 4* Ticket hoping to better my chances, to get at least 2 Golds. Sigh... well at least its a new girls, weak ultimate and passives but good stats to replace my Moonwine who was just waiting to be replaced anyway (expected to replace her with the next events Magic type girl).
Did the pull at 15:35, UTC+01:00 (Bratislava/Vienna/Budapest). Just to give some more data for your theory (did you test it already btw ?)

Wutan
10-20-2016, 09:07 AM
Did use the 4* Ticket hoping to better my chances, to get at least 2 Golds. Sigh... well at least its a new girls, weak ultimate and passives but good stats to replace my Moonwine who was just waiting to be replaced anyway (expected to replace her with the next events Magic type girl).
Did the pull at 15:35, UTC+01:00 (Bratislava/Vienna/Budapest). Just to give some more data for your theory (did you test it already btw ?)

Nope unfortunately i couldn't test it cause i haven't got enough Gacha Seeds for the Gacha Trick and it's a pain in the ... to get new Gacha Seeds because Event Farming...

Today i pulled without the Gacha Trick and well... i can see the difference... With the Gacha Trick i have got at least one 5* with every 10+1 Pull^^

I have 5000 Nutaku Gold left. Maybe i will try a 10+1 next Wednesday at 15:50 UTC+01:00 (Berlin). We are living in the same time zone so it's easy for use to share data ;)

Corintis
10-20-2016, 09:39 AM
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

After getting Anenome and those guaranteed 5*s, I'd taken a vow never to spend another $ on this game. Dendrobium was a huge temptation, but enough is enough.

fate
10-20-2016, 02:13 PM
Do anyone know what is the % to dodge of ionocidium?

smr
10-20-2016, 04:42 PM
I ended up picking Ionocidium over Dendrobium, as the latter's abilities are only slightly marginally better than the former.

Raine
10-20-2016, 07:14 PM
If you missed Dendrobium or Fritillaria the first time, now's your chance.

Do rainbows from past guaranteed gachas become available again (as a purchase) sometime in a future promotion? I found out that the rainbow I really want was previously offered in a special gacha, and I don't know if she'll ever be offered again in the future.

fate
10-20-2016, 11:04 PM
Do rainbows from past guaranteed gachas become available again (as a purchase) sometime in a future promotion? I found out that the rainbow I really want was previously offered in a special gacha, and I don't know if she'll ever be offered again in the future.

She's probably will, but you have to wait a few months

smr
10-21-2016, 02:14 AM
Do anyone know what is the % to dodge of ionocidium?

knights with evade ability is typically around 33% chance to dodge attacks, and when it activates they evade all damage even if more than one enemy targets them.

Myrdin
10-21-2016, 02:20 AM

Yeh, I know right. I want Cattleya for my team, she is the last 6* I really want, so I can "upgrade" my 5* Mage, into a 6* Mage, thus filtering my Team 1 into higher grade tier, after which I no longer care bout the drops and just take it slowly.

knights with evade ability is typically around 33% chance to dodge attacks, and when it activates they evade all damage even if more than one enemy targets them.

I think that chance goes for "moderate" dodge chance. Those knights who have "high" dodge chance I would assume are around 50-ish % dodge rate. Thats just a guess though.

nazrin992
10-21-2016, 06:03 AM
Setaria is such a quick dodger. She dodges attacks most of the time. Really helps when she fights against bosses and she always saves the day when the boss almost dies and she is the only one left to count on. Of course that doesn't beat girls with regenerative abilities but I don't have that kind of a girl.

Eab1990
10-21-2016, 06:56 AM

Thus far, the only rainbows that have been in these gachas twice are Anemone, Cactace, Dendrobium, and Fritillaria. It's hard to say how long we'll maintain this frequency of these special rainbow gachas though, since we've gotten 10 (and counting) in the time it took DMM to get one. >_>

Seraphim
10-22-2016, 09:12 AM
lol that avatar :P SANIKKKKK DEH EDGEAG!!

good luck with getting alpy :) hmm surprised they have not patched some sort of raidboss for us, fakkin nabtaku strikkkeeeeee back!

Whats the next event scheduled btw?

Raine
10-22-2016, 09:24 AM
She's probably will, but you have to wait a few months

Psh... regardless, she's always worth waiting for. :p

Yeh, I know right. I want Cattleya for my team, she is the last 6* I really want, so I can "upgrade" my 5* Mage, into a 6* Mage, thus filtering my Team 1 into higher grade tier, after which I no longer care bout the drops and just take it slowly.

In my case, I got my eyes on Alpinia since day 1. She's going to be loaded with Danchou-san's cre... I mean, ampies. Yeah, those sacred beasts. That free skillbloom as well. I already had lain the entire red carpet for her. ;)

I have been thinking of getting her as a purchase, and I'll wait for a special gacha that has her (hopefully, the ticket one). Once I get her, no more desperate-as-heck rolls. Any rainbow I get from then on will be a bonus.

Thus far, the only rainbows that have been in these gachas twice are Anemone, Cactace, Dendrobium, and Fritillaria. It's hard to say how long we'll maintain this frequency of these special rainbow gachas though, since we've gotten 10 (and counting) in the time it took DMM to get one. >_>

Heh, I would not really mind them giving me an option aside from the gem-based gachas (I realized my bad luck at real-life draw lots got carried over here, and my old whale tendency is starting to manifest). I'll just leave the door open.

- - - Updated - - -

lol that avatar :P SANIKKKKK DEH EDGEAG!!

good luck with getting alpy :) hmm surprised they have not patched some sort of raidboss for us, fakkin nabtaku strikkkeeeeee back!

Whats the next event scheduled btw?

I got bored with squash farming and decided to do something fun while on break. Lololol. It's all about the waifus!

I read the next one will be Mirabilis/Marvel of Peru, which was supposed to be the event girl right now.

makinaz
10-22-2016, 09:47 AM
I have been thinking of getting her as a purchase, and I'll wait for a special gacha that has her (hopefully, the ticket one). Once I get her, no more desperate-as-heck rolls. Any rainbow I get from then on will be a bonus.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you missed your chance just last month.

Raine
10-22-2016, 10:11 AM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you missed your chance just last month.

Yep, learned of it yesterday while looking for a timeline of previous gachas. That one gacha was basically out of my reach because I only started playing the week after that, so I can only hope for some Alpy revival gacha.

Rupturez
10-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Can I expect a gacha with Kerria at some point?

She is the only 6* released currently that I really like.

Drip
10-22-2016, 02:42 PM
Can I expect a gacha with Kerria at some point?

She is the only 6* released currently that I really like.
Her event was last month, with a guaranteed Kerria gacha right after. So I wouldn't expect her return anytime soon outside the Limited 1 or Premium gacha.

Rupturez
10-22-2016, 02:45 PM
Oh so she already showed up during my inactivity. Sadness.

makinaz
10-22-2016, 04:10 PM
Lot of dreams being crushed today.
Kinda like when you roll 11 bronze.

nazrin992
10-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Lot of dreams being crushed today.
Kinda like when you roll 11 bronze.

You mean most lucky :)

fghk0
10-22-2016, 09:38 PM
Oh so she already showed up during my inactivity. Sadness.

Will definitely appear

But will encounter three choices of a difficult choice..... :D :D :D

furude20
10-23-2016, 03:12 AM
I just got the perfect birthday gift for myself today. (Turning 20)

Its my first time I ever spend real money in Nutaku because I badly wanted Dendrobium.

Firstly, Dendrobium is my first 6* I get. So she's perfect for my gift.

2ndly, in my 10+1 roll, I got lucky to have at least 1 5*, Chocolate Cosmos. One of the highest 5* HP and Defence in the current game for Pierce type (higher than Dipladenia, the only other 5* Pierce type I have). I also like her Chocolate nodes ability, something I desperately needed for my squads since I have no girls that can heal in the pests nodes.

Coincidentally, I was looking at her profile before I spend it cause I thought she was a nice one to have.

I can never be more happier than I usually am today. Last event got lucky with Justicia and this time round I did it again.

I hope everyone got their own fun. No saltiness intended. (or maybe I want it mwahahaha)

Heres the pic of the roll I did:

noheart09
10-23-2016, 04:06 AM
I just got the perfect birthday gift for myself today. (Turning 20)

Its my first time I ever spend real money in Nutaku because I badly wanted Dendrobium.

Firstly, Dendrobium is my first 6* I get. So she's perfect for my gift.

2ndly, in my 10+1 roll, I got lucky to have at least 1 5*, Chocolate Cosmos. One of the highest 5* HP and Defence in the current game for Pierce type (higher than Dipladenia, the only other 5* Pierce type I have). I also like her Chocolate nodes ability, something I desperately needed for my squads since I have no girls that can heal in the pests nodes.

Coincidentally, I was looking at her profile before I spend it cause I thought she was a nice one to have.

I can never be more happier than I usually am today. Last event got lucky with Justicia and this time round I did it again.

I hope everyone got their own fun. No saltiness intended. (or maybe I want it mwahahaha)

Heres the pic of the roll I did:

happy birthday =D

Flowing
10-30-2016, 04:40 AM
- - - Updated - - -

i am actually using chrome.

tried on ie and ff and nothing,i can just wait and hope the support answer my ticket i suppose

Had the same problem, i paid with Clickandbuy and this Service got removed. Now im only getting directed to probiller and cant change anything.
I tried to contact the support 10 times, but they never give a good answer. Only things like why u dont pay with paypal and shit like this. Its not usual to have a credit card in my country and they dont allow paypal here too. So i had to create a "virtual credit card" and pay with Probiller... I asked nicely to remove my prefered "Payment option or anything what they can do" It still tries to pay with Clickandbuy - but i always get directed to MGBILLING after - without any choice. Since that happend I have to live with it....

It's the worst Cash Shop i've seen so far. Hope they will rework their Store in the future. LOL

noheart09
10-30-2016, 10:27 AM
Had the same problem, i paid with Clickandbuy and this Service got removed. Now im only getting directed to probiller and cant change anything.
I tried to contact the support 10 times, but they never give a good answer. Only things like why u dont pay with paypal and shit like this. Its not usual to have a credit card in my country and they dont allow paypal here too. So i had to create a "virtual credit card" and pay with Probiller... I asked nicely to remove my prefered "Payment option or anything what they can do" It still tries to pay with Clickandbuy - but i always get directed to MGBILLING after - without any choice. Since that happend I have to live with it....

It's the worst Cash Shop i've seen so far. Hope they will rework their Store in the future. LOL

i am not gonna bet on that one if i were you,i am actually quite the optimist but.......i am pretty sure they wont =/