PDA

View Full Version : First event Chars

Xerxes
10-24-2016, 01:45 PM
Anyone know when in DMM the players get the chance to get the first Event chars again ?
At wich event even so that we know when we will get the chance to get the missing ones.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 02:05 PM
It's actually up to nutaku to announce that revival event. The timetable in DMM won't be same as nutaku. If nutaku follow timetable in DMM, we wasn't suppose to have a Pumpkin event right now.

Eab1990
10-24-2016, 02:15 PM
Lavender's revival is set for tomorrow.

Scratch that, delayed to Thursday.

No idea on the other girls.

IvanLedah21
10-25-2016, 07:14 AM
It's actually up to nutaku to announce that revival event. The timetable in DMM won't be same as nutaku. If nutaku follow timetable in DMM, we wasn't suppose to have a Pumpkin event right now.

To be fair to Nutaku, it wouldn't make sense to have a Pumpkin event any time besides Halloween. They deliberately went out of order so the Halloween event would cover Halloween lol.

Eab1990
10-25-2016, 07:28 AM
Hoping they do the same for Christmas.

Gonna try going for Christmas Rose, as I'm sure all Dianthus fans would do the same.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Christmas_Rose

Wutan
10-25-2016, 07:37 AM
Hoping they do the same for Christmas.

Gonna try going for Christmas Rose, as I'm sure all Dianthus fans would do the same.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Christmas_Rose

She is alright... but sadly she hasn't the Abilities i am looking for.

None the less i wouldn't complain if i get her but i hoard my FG for other ones...

Xerxes
10-25-2016, 10:06 AM
No Lavender 😣

ZeroZet
10-25-2016, 11:10 PM
No Lavender 😣She is slated for tomorrow, with the new limited gacha maintenance.

Raine
10-27-2016, 05:15 AM
The time has come!

Wutan
10-27-2016, 07:33 AM
The time has come!

Can't wait for Edelweiss but Lavender is alright :)

sharkboyxs
10-27-2016, 07:56 AM
with this 2-3hr maintenance im sure its a big thing cumming pls dont disappoint me nutaku

fate
10-27-2016, 08:48 AM
with this 2-3hr maintenance im sure its a big thing cumming pls dont disappoint me nutaku

Yeah, we need at least 120 hana or 1 6 star girl =)))

Myrdin
10-27-2016, 10:45 AM
So Lavenders event is up, great way for people to get a really really solid 5*.
Great for those of us, who did not manage to max her out - I missed on one medal thus she has only 3 equipment slots atm, that ofc will be mended by this revival event.

The question I have however - for how long will Nutaku run the event ? 2weeks as is standard, or will it be just few days ?. Still have pumpkins to farm to get them Ampys, and the fact I need just one thing for Lavender means I can get that one Dress Bloom within one Phase1 rotation, but as such I dont wanna risk by missing out on it out of negligence (still want to get the ampys though, hence the question I ask)

Eab1990
10-27-2016, 10:47 AM
So Lavenders event is up, great way for people to get a really really solid 5*.
Great for those of us, who did not manage to max her out - I missed on one medal thus she has only 3 equipment slots atm, that ofc will be mended by this revival event.

The question I have however - for how long will Nutaku run the event ? 2weeks as is standard, or will it be just few days ?. Still have pumpkins to farm to get them Ampys, and the fact I need just one thing for Lavender means I can get that one Dress Bloom within one Phase1 rotation, but as such I dont wanna risk by missing out on it out of negligence (still want to get the ampys though, hence the question I ask)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/241229063769948160/unknown.png

Myrdin
10-27-2016, 10:53 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/241229063769948160/unknown.png

Ahh how did I miss that ... *sips from his tea and looks at rain falling down behind the window*
So nice to be young >___> *siiiiiiip* so nice indeed. :D

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 11:31 AM
The shop has a bug. The two accounts I have which weren't around for the Lavender event can exchange their seal stones, but my main account which was there for the event but didn't get to max her skills/slots has a blank spot where the stone exchange tab should be. It also has a blank space where the new life crystal exchange tab should be, so it isn't likely some stupid 'you were there, you should've tried harder with your brand new account' shenanigans.

Zerana
10-27-2016, 11:42 AM
Ok, so I have 2 questions:

1: For those of us who were lucky to be around at the beginning and have Lavender, is it worthwhile to get a copy of her? She is a good, strong, flower knight, but grinding for stones will take away time and stamina from other events. So, not totally sure if she's worth it, sorta on the fence about her.

2. What is up with the blue orb at the bottom right of the Icon of every unit, ampy, and such? Is it decorative, or have some kind of meaning?

Eab1990
10-27-2016, 11:51 AM
Ok, so I have 2 questions:

1: For those of us who were lucky to be around at the beginning and have Lavender, is it worthwhile to get a copy of her? She is a good, strong, flower knight, but grinding for stones will take away time and stamina from other events. So, not totally sure if she's worth it, sorta on the fence about her.

2. What is up with the blue orb at the bottom right of the Icon of every unit, ampy, and such? Is it decorative, or have some kind of meaning?

1. You have Lavender in your sig...

Well, to answer your question, she's one of the best units at endgame and one of the best event units in general. There's no reason to pass her up now, even if her revival will eventually become permanent down the line.

2. It's supposed to represent base/evolved/bloomed (like the red/blue arrows in Aigis for CC/AW), but it's not supposed to be here yet and it isn't working properly anyway.

Zerana
10-27-2016, 11:55 AM
Ty very much. ♥

Raine
10-27-2016, 07:00 PM
Can't wait for Edelweiss but Lavender is alright :)

I'm also looking forward to Edelweiss because she somehow gives me the Saber Lily vibe (besides the hammer thingy) and her healing ability is something my teams lack when grinding pest-heavy stages.

Wutan
10-27-2016, 07:59 PM
I'm also looking forward to Edelweiss because she somehow gives me the Saber Lily vibe (besides the hammer thingy) and her healing ability is something my teams lack when grinding pest-heavy stages.

I have a few Units with Pest Controll...

Soon Edelweiss and Black Locust joining the Pest Controll Squad :)

I lack Skill Activation Members which i desperately need cause it's my Playstyle;D

Black Locust:

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%8F%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A8%E3%83%B3%E3% 82%B8%E3%83%A5

She has the same Ability as Edelweiss, has a Bloomed Form and is one of my 7 Waifus :o

She reminds me of Elsdeath from Akame Ga Kill!

Balkri
10-27-2016, 09:11 PM
For the Lavender event, is the 40 stamina mission the best place to farm Sealstones? (currently getting 90 stones per run)

If that is the case, is advised to skip the bonus mission (80 stamina) to farm more Sealstones?

Rupturez
10-28-2016, 01:50 AM
For the Lavender event, is the 40 stamina mission the best place to farm Sealstones? (currently getting 90 stones per run)

If that is the case, is advised to skip the bonus mission (80 stamina) to farm more Sealstones?

I think that depends on how fast you want to have the Lavender farming done. Personally I like that I can get some Manyu's along the way.

sharkboyxs
10-28-2016, 02:26 AM
does the SG in the lavender event drop sealstone? never tried running the sg yet coz i dont wanna waste sta. if its a manyu sg

MachThreeSlug
10-28-2016, 02:27 AM
Nope. They're Manyu SGs.

sharkboyxs
10-28-2016, 02:29 AM
phw. i see, thanks.

Largepotato
10-28-2016, 05:22 AM
The last mission has a flower gem reward for 3 medals completion.

Unregistered
10-28-2016, 07:15 AM
To be fair to Nutaku, it wouldn't make sense to have a Pumpkin event any time besides Halloween. They deliberately went out of order so the Halloween event would cover Halloween lol.

I'm describe that do not expect the same timetable as DMM. Halloween event is an example that they did not follow DMM. Lavender revival was delayed for a week compare to DMM.

Whether it should be on Halloween is a very different situation.

nazrin992
10-28-2016, 09:25 AM
Is this revival event only for phase 1? Or should I wait for a week for phase 2 to begin like any other event?

Xerxes
10-28-2016, 09:31 AM
Well it say`s phase1, so there should be a phase 2 to next week

nazrin992
10-28-2016, 10:27 AM
And here I want more of the possessive Lavender. Guess I still have to wait...

Man, collecting Sealstones in the meantime is quite a chore. As of now, I have to focus on farming both events at once. Although collecting Pumpkins will be at low priority since I already got Gentian maxed and the equipments while others are not really that important to me.

Lavender is quite pricy girl too. Among other event girls I have seen in Shop, she stands at whooping 2k items for trading. I have to be really dedicated to get her.

Myrdin
10-28-2016, 02:19 PM
I am not sure if I want another copy of her. Someone mentioned something about using her to fuse her with the other lavender to do what.... create super Lavender ? Not sure about that, as I suppose its something DMM related and we wont be seeing that - whatever it is, for a loong loong time.

Plus not sure if both of them need to be maxed out for the fusion or whatever. I used this event to get my final item slot on the one I had for a long time now, so that means IF i decided to go and start the mad farm for the 2nd one, in the end she too will lack the last item slot (thoguh I suppose since 4 items slots is maximum anyway, it should not matter at all for the fusion thingy, skill lvl on the other hand might).

Unregistered
10-28-2016, 05:23 PM
I am not sure if I want another copy of her. Someone mentioned something about using her to fuse her with the other lavender to do what.... create super Lavender ? Not sure about that, as I suppose its something DMM related and we wont be seeing that - whatever it is, for a loong loong time.

Plus not sure if both of them need to be maxed out for the fusion or whatever. I used this event to get my final item slot on the one I had for a long time now, so that means IF i decided to go and start the mad farm for the 2nd one, in the end she too will lack the last item slot (thoguh I suppose since 4 items slots is maximum anyway, it should not matter at all for the fusion thingy, skill lvl on the other hand might).

I think he assumed the Bloomed Lavender. It's a new evolution to raise further level cap to lvl 80. I noticed that Bloomed character have permanent revival events. But it just my speculation since i did not check all of the bloom knights and permanent revival event. And most importantly I do not know the material needed for new evolution.

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked, Southern cross does not have permanent revival event. And yet she is possible to be bloomed. Please disregard what i said above.