PDA

View Full Version : [Event] Super Elite Guard 13. Big Prize Edition

Drynix
10-25-2016, 07:13 AM
Well then, looks like 1 person will be very lucky this time arround. Presumably the number 1 player at the end of the event, so it goes to the biggest whale I guess :P

For all other players this are the rewards from this event:
Overall Ranking Reward: Succubus Nana
EP Achievements Rewards: Alicia & Jinshan Shayuka
Super Elimination Reward: Inori Kuroda

Goodluck LLLL or L or whatever your name currently is :P Seen you top the events quite a few times, if you win the life size doll and receive it, share some pics with us ;)

Satsuki
10-25-2016, 10:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxKDWM_zVNU

Drynix
10-25-2016, 11:06 AM
Damn that vid...

Doll looks amazing though, wish I could win it. But there is no way I can reach number 1 :( Unless everyone stops playing suddenly :P Oh well again good luck to everyone!

chillinfar
10-25-2016, 11:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxKDWM_zVNU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fCeQHrOc250
(with eng subs here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGgDuPKiKU))

Meister
10-25-2016, 01:30 PM
Now the question is who's gonna stay on top? :D There's only two outcome for nutaku, 1 - whales are gonna fight over the top spot resulting in nutaku making a lot of money and 2 - nutaku just breaks even :D

But im leaning towards 1 on this haha

chillinfar
10-25-2016, 01:36 PM
The only flaw this doll has less boobs than original Lilith, and even smaller than who did a Live Action about her in the past (Shiori Kamisaki).

Lone Crow
10-25-2016, 01:50 PM
"we have created the most realistic final stage in the history of gaming". Are they saying that it is going to end after this or what?

BTW, does anyone know what Alicia's max SED is? It says she is a moe, and she scales like a moe, but the lv100 SED says 12800 on the card.

Trace
10-25-2016, 03:52 PM
Alicia's max SED is actually correct, maybe they have made a mistake.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/25/td4NavQYnA.jpg

Here comes a "hard" competition for the doll :D

LLLL
10-25-2016, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=
Goodluck LLLL or L or whatever your name currently is :P Seen you top the events quite a few times, if you win the life size doll and receive it, share some pics with us ;)[/QUOTE]

well, i said two things on discord

1- i might get busy and i was hoping for the normal event schedule so that if i get busy ill miss a shards event instead (said that about 2 days ago )

2- if i dont get busy and win the doll, ill send it to whoever wants it for free

Drynix
10-25-2016, 05:44 PM
Yeah I'm not to active on the discord. But sucks you might have to miss out on a EG event. Good luck with whatever the busy thing is.

And if you do win, I am sure a lot of people want the doll (me included :P), so you might have to do a raffle of sorts at that time. But thats a big if, considering you are busy. Real life goes over a game always!

yamaking
10-25-2016, 07:22 PM
That video though....

Dammit, I can't stop laughing.....

JMich
10-26-2016, 02:03 AM
BTW, does anyone know what Alicia's max SED is? It says she is a moe, and she scales like a moe, but the lv100 SED says 12800 on the card.

I did max her, and her max SED is indeed 12800. New shards team member it seems...

chillinfar
10-26-2016, 02:13 AM
That video though....

Dammit, I can't stop laughing.....

Even nutaku staff was clapping every bullying post over the video XD

Drip
10-27-2016, 02:33 AM
I did max her, and her max SED is indeed 12800. New shards team member it seems...
Darn, that's higher than several S cards even, making her practically unbeatable by anything but 4,300+ Babe cards.

Drynix
10-27-2016, 03:07 AM
Just a headsup, in the later parts of the DMM version of PPS there was a sexy card with almost 18k SED :P

And several others above 15k from the other types aswel. It was in the second phase op PPS, meaning reworked events of how we have them now and new events aswel! But no idea how far into the future that is.

Drip
10-27-2016, 05:35 AM
I really wouldn't know what to do with that first prize nor where to put it. Not to mention, half the mail sorting center knows me since I worked there, so I guess I'll watch out that I won't hit the extremely slim chance of making the top ranking. Top 300 is as usual fine by me.

chillinfar
10-27-2016, 06:30 PM
Just a headsup, in the later parts of the DMM version of PPS there was a sexy card with almost 18k SED :P

And several others above 15k from the other types aswel. It was in the second phase op PPS, meaning reworked events of how we have them now and new events aswel! But no idea how far into the future that is.

With current changes now F2P can reach reach 13k SED without events. Makes sense adding space for p2w cards with that feature.

If perocolo could keep that idea for event gacha instead of the horrible SED multiplier, could desire a comeback.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: Macros are back. Yes, at this event.

Maybe a good feature for noobs being a cow account for them (specially for those running for the doll), but annoying for those who want to rank. So, think twice if you need a whale.

Last SEG Tytek instarekt like 80 guards just seconds after sharing.

Unregistered
10-28-2016, 05:29 AM

Maybe a good feature for noobs being a cow account for them (specially for those running for the doll), but annoying for those who want to rank. So, think twice if you need a whale.

Isn't that cheating?!! and does nutaku know about this? and how can a human beat that? OMG! so many questions.

Lone Crow
10-28-2016, 07:21 AM

How would a macro be able to distinguish between an EG and an SEG?

hunting SEG:s are starting to feel like hunting pink cases at gambit, they get nuked down immediately if the sharer has a couple of whales for friends.

chillinfar
10-28-2016, 08:48 AM
Or maybe it doesn't. Just get a friendlist.

I suspect of this behavior with 50M+ guards. Last EG was the hell even for whales and clicking list to find SEG takes some time.

JSensei
10-31-2016, 07:33 PM
I'm just going to be honest. What the hell do people even WANT the doll for?

I can't see that going over very well with most potential girlfriends or wives... And just thinking about the logistics of 'using' it squicks me out a bit. Plus unless you warm it in a bath, it's going to feel like fucking a corpse. Even then, you still have to clean the thing.

chillinfar
11-01-2016, 02:46 AM
At least 20 whales are for her XD

The only bad is Lilith itself, even more lolish than JAV version (who has boobs like hentai one)

nip101
11-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the doll looks kinda creepy?

JSensei
11-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the doll looks kinda creepy?

You're not alone. The whole concept is a little weird. I don't really care if that's what you're into, but it just seems like the doll is not really worth it. I don't know how I'd explain it to a woman that I brought home. I also think using the doll would just be VERY weird. It may be anatomically correct, but it's not going to be warm, to move, or or produce any lubrication. It will, however, produce a vacuum effect that I'm told is actually pretty amazing. But then I think about cleaning it. That's going to be a buzz kill. :/

If you want a sex aid/toy, get a hitachi magic wand or something similar.

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 01:17 AM
Looks like the true whales and top players are not even trying. 20?!!! nah man, its more like 2 ;) . My whales stooped helping me after they got the SEG card.

Lone Crow
11-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Looks like the true whales and top players are not even trying. 20?!!! nah man, its more like 2 ;) . My whales stooped helping me after they got the SEG card.

Only two competing for the doll, but staying top 30 is alot harder than last time.

Drip
11-02-2016, 06:50 PM
I'm just going to be honest. What the hell do people even WANT the doll for?
Let's just assume its for a stagparty and not let our minds sink any deeper in the gutter :D
At least, with some people apparently wanting it, I don't have to worry about accidentally winning it.

Lone Crow
11-03-2016, 06:14 AM
Let's just assume its for a stagparty and not let our minds sink any deeper in the gutter :D
At least, with some people apparently wanting it, I don't have to worry about accidentally winning it.

We are playing a hentai game. Our minds have already fallen deeply into the gutter.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 04:21 PM
I can't see that going over very well with most potential girlfriends or wives... And just thinking about the logistics of 'using' it squicks me out a bit. Plus unless you warm it in a bath, it's going to feel like fucking a corpse. Even then, you still have to clean the thing.[/QUOTE]

Honestly girlfriends or wives ? ? ?

JSensei
11-03-2016, 07:16 PM
I can't see that going over very well with most potential girlfriends or wives... And just thinking about the logistics of 'using' it squicks me out a bit. Plus unless you warm it in a bath, it's going to feel like fucking a corpse. Even then, you still have to clean the thing.

Honestly girlfriends or wives ? ? ?[/QUOTE]

Which confuses you? The use of plural, or the assumption that some of us would have a significant other?

Since there are several of us here, I am going to assume at least two of us have either a girlfriend or wife. That explains the use of plural. And I will point out that it IS possible to have multiple girlfriends. Plural wives is a little bit on the illegal side, but you would be surprised at all of the possible configurations of consensual non-monogamy. Poly folk in particular are known to sometimes have structured relationships that are essentially equivalent to marriage in everything but name. The government may only allow a single spouse, but you can get creative with legal paperwork to achieve practically the same end.

Or do you just doubt that anyone could pull off such a feat?

fromelette
11-03-2016, 10:18 PM
Apparently someone at Nutaku is impatient with this event and has already changed the egacha ad to the next pero event, so we can already see the next Special girls.

Now about this event, the competition to the top 1000 places is much more fierce than the last EG event for some reason.

chillinfar
11-04-2016, 12:08 PM
while isn't as happened with 2nd EG (they released first alpha cards days prior to event and then shut down at 2nd phase), np.

Lone Crow
11-06-2016, 07:27 AM
does anyone have statistics for how much inhibition SEGs tends to have when they spawn? The majority of mine are <15M, which is really annoying.

nip101
11-06-2016, 12:42 PM
does anyone have statistics for how much inhibition SEGs tends to have when they spawn? The majority of mine are <15M, which is really annoying.

Pretty sure its some random number between 1 and 54 or something. Possibly higher not sure but not sure. there's nothing that impacts the level that they spawn with though since i'm at over 500 kills and still get low levels.

Unregistered
11-06-2016, 04:05 PM
They go up to 60 on our version. Cap is supposed to be 200, but Nutaku lowered it because of everyone complaining during the first EG which even the whales couldn't kill because the game was so new. They just never bothered raising the cap back to where it belongs after people started getting to the point where it'd be possible to kill them.

chillinfar
11-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Now add the double edge what means to add a whale. If you want to get rewards ok, but to rank this means avoiding them.