PDA

View Full Version : Question about a few units I rolled last night

Kira
10-26-2016, 08:25 AM
Hello guys

Got Too hooked on this game so I spend a couple of bucks in the hopes to get a black unit sadly no luck but I rolled some units, but I dont know if I should train them or keep focusing on my current team, right know aside from lvling CC units I bealive I should aim to CC Belinda

As for the new units the new ones are the one right of prince, bellow prince, the ones around Iris (up, down, left, right) and the one left and bellow Cloris

sorry guys dont have the names, I was really sleepy last night so I didnt check and Im at work so cant log into my acc

YoxalLoyal
10-26-2016, 08:38 AM
Sherry - raise and AW her asap. She is one of the better plat princesses that can buff your gold units.
Rachel - one of the best pirates even at DMM. Raise her ASAP. With the many pirate buffs in the future, Rachel will definitely benefit from them.
Zenobia - until you get Jerome, I'd say raise her as she can easily replace Phyllis as a soldier. Liselotte will also appear as an event unit in the future, so you will have a chance to obtain two plat soldiers.
Yuyu - I use her with Belinda for their high ATK and range increase. She also has higher ATK than most witches because of her elf race.
Bernice - your go-to heavy if you don't have any other higher rarity HAs
Kerry - same thing as Bernice.

Others
Betty and Monica - the former has gold get upon AW and the latter boosts DC drop. Whenever you have the time, try raising them as their drop increase percentage will increase after CC and AW.

Nero010
10-26-2016, 08:50 AM
Wow. How many times did u pull? Looks like u hit the platinum jackpot. You got the pretty much best plat unit u can get as a starter and new player once ur able to AW. Dont worry about names, most of us can tell on one sight which units are shrine ones and which arent. (Is that... sad? xD)
I would say you got increadbly lucky. Most units you got are very good for starters.

You got Yuyu the gold witch which combined with belinda gives a pretty strong witch duo. (but for starters just focus on belinda)

Bernice the gold Tank is the best tank in the game except for Gellius (Plat) and Deine (Black) shes suited for every job that needs a heavy so pretty solid pick and a sure core unit u can focus in. Shes also the only Heavy that boosts her class after AW but thats for later.

Kerry the valk is a ramp unit, a unit with low cost that kills weak enemys at the start of a map and generates up and when u recall her refunds more UP then other units (full on AW). Shes decent for starters and defenitly better then Elain (the silver valk).

Then you got the new Feng Shui User Mia (plat). They reduce Terrain damage like poison or desert map damage which gets very helpfull if you have one later on and since we only have two Feng Shui Users and both are Plat AND Shrine units only a handfull of us have access to them. They can heal two units at once but heal less then normal healers, making them good when u dont need to focus healing on one but on a lot of Units.

Zenobia is a soldier like Katie, but plat. Shes the soldier with the strongest combat stats whe have atm. If fighting is what you want shes better then jerome (the other plat soldier) while hes better for passive support purposes. Nontheless shes great to have as she can use her skill faster then Katie.

Then there is Rachel the plat Pirate. Shes a beast when u need a ranged physical damage thats very high (for enemys that have too much armor for archers). She also has a beastly high range. Dont know what else to say about her. Shes strong.

And the Cherry on Top is Sherry, personaly she was my second plat and the first plat i AWed. Sherry is a Princess. She can serve as lightningrod (tanking magic damage) due to having magic resistance. She has decent HP and def to survive at the front. Shes a duelist that deals magic damage instat of physical damage which means no matter how high the Armor of an enemy is she will deal full damage (but her damage is lower against targets with magic resistance so beware). Shes the princess with the highest atk of all princesses during skill including the black ones. She cuts through enemys like through butter. And the best thing, her AW later on gives a boost to all your gold, silver, bronze and lower rarity units in form of 5% HP, 5% ATK and 5% DEF just by being in the team, the best boost in the game as long as you use enough gold/silver units.

So u got a Tank. A Ramper. A second solid Witch. A Feng Shui User. A Soldier better then Katie. A Pirate and a pretty awesome Princess. Gotta admit im a little jealous. :D
Pick the core units from those [Tank, Soldier, Ramper] and start with them as u have leveling to do with your core units anyways. The only three that i didnt mention arent of any interest for you by now as you already have better versions of them. After you cced your whole core and got it to a moderate level you can start with those sweet sweet units like Sherry, Rachel and Mia.

IvanLedah21
10-26-2016, 08:52 AM
Some really good draws there.

Sherry (right next to prince) is a godsend for mostly F2P accounts since when you get around to AW her she buffs all gold and silver units (and bronze and iron if you ever use those; bronze are useful for certain maps I'll admit) and she's a solid duelist herself

Rachel (right under prince) is a Pirate and probably the 2nd best one (after the OP black Minerva). Pirates, compared to archers, trade attack speed for huge range and attack advantages (and a powerful but VERY short duration slow). Rachel is an excellent ranged alternative to Bashira and will help you get Spica via the Trading Post (which requires the Demon Crystals obtained from Thursday's Crystal Keeper daily which demands a lot of ranged damage)

Zenobia (next to Rachel) is the 2nd best soldier we have (same skill as Jerome, the best one, AW ability makes her better fighter but worse for UP generation which is soldier's primary role, with secondary role being early blocker), definitely a keeper.

Mia (level 34, next to Lolonee and under Belinda) is a Feng Shui User, a multi-target healer who reduces terrain effects like poison and initial HP loss (great on the desert maps and dailies). Don't let her low attack stat fool you, she heals 2 at once (3 after AW) so if you place her right her Attack is basically doubled. Also a keeper.

Bernice (below Mia) is the best tank amongst the gold and silvers, level her and she'll be your main tank for a long time. As a typical Heavy Armor, her offense sucks so you'll need to back her up with ranged damage support.

Kerry (below Rachel) is a good UP ramp as a Valkyrie, if she deals the killing blow you get 1 UP and she gives back most of her cost if you withdraw her (all if she's AW). With skill she can one-shot a lot of weaker mobs.

Yuyu (left of Katie) is a witch who totally outclasses Cloris (Cloris wins attack during skill but Yuyu has better damage outside skill and can extend range with skill). Ditch Cloris mostly, level Yuyu for your witchly needs.

Edit: Ninja'd

buttlover
10-26-2016, 05:13 PM
If possible, I would not CC Zenobia till I have a strong main army.
She is a great unit but her best value is like jerome, +15 Unit Points(UP), pre-CC.
CC increases the cost to field her while the ability remains the same, effectively costing more to use her.

Kira
10-26-2016, 09:05 PM
@YoxalLoyal - Thanks I will start working in sherry, rachel and Zenobia so that hey can replace Phyllis, Soma and Harissa

And Thank GOD for Monica cuz I only got like 40 demon crystals I hope that by getting her stronger I can manage to farm Spica :D

Then I should work on Berice,and finally on Kerry. I hope that this can help me farm units in the next event to CC/Awaken my Team

@Nero010 - I dont think its sad you guys can tell which units are shirne and which arent I think thats good eye :p
Also I used 50 free SC that I farmed a week ago and last night I bought 70SC plus 5 I got from the stamp and other 3 star missions but I used like 40 to get all box expantions plus a 2nd barracks
(I know I should rolled more than 7 times but I didnt want to worry about space for a while)
But sadly I dont think I can manage to get another free 25 SC for the next stamp card upgrade

And on a side note I got Kerry last night but not on SC roll but on the one that used 5 Pieces of Crystal (I didnt know that I could get anthing better than bronze from those)

I didnt know that the pirate and sherry where plat I tought they where silver LOL the only one I notice was plat was the swordwoman (I think her name is Zenobia) and I was trying to get Sybilla since I read shes a princess and those are great units and got kinda sad that the best I got where gold LOL I was really sleepy

@IvanLedah21 - Yeah as I been reading I got really lucky there so I might try to lvl yuyu to get a good witch team but know I dont know since I also want to lvl the pirate gals to farm the demon crystals.... and also sherry.... man I need so much money and food units :/

@buttlover - I think i will follow your advice I will not CC her yet untill I can manage to mincost her

Also you guys forgot the samurai girl next to katie (Chizuru) is she worth lvling or should I send her to the barracks for now?

Ericridge
10-26-2016, 09:43 PM
Personally, I have my Katie CC'd and she's at max cost and still serves the vital role of generating UP anyways. She's 50CC60 now. Otherwise she might be too weak for where I"m at now. The desert maps in storyline. That 15 UP per activation is alot regardless and the maps won't always have swarms of weak enemies for valkyries to take advantage of.

buttlover
10-26-2016, 09:57 PM
Not sure if you can min-cost a premium unit without forking out a ton of cash, but good luck with that. :)

I'll ignore chizuru, you have WAY too many units you need to power level.
Currently your priority would be to CC bernice/belinda and getting rid of your silvers. (except for the mage)
I would also put some levels into zenobia and sherry immediately and field them on your main team.
That +15 UP and princess dmg is SICK.

Other than lacking a mage, you pretty much got an ideal team there. (you don't even need to rush spica, seeing how you got rachel)
Since you already spent $ for 70 SC, I'll suggest just dropping the last bit for the 150 SC monthly card. That monthly card gives an additional plat roll ticket(which can roll for blacks if you are lucky)

Ignore the 250 card, its not worth amount imo.

Nero010
10-26-2016, 09:58 PM
The only three that i didnt mention arent of any interest for you by now as you already have better versions of them. After you cced your whole core and got it to a moderate level you can start with those sweet sweet units like Sherry, Rachel and Mia.
Chizuru belongs to those. Also the gold pirate and rouge. They are good for having a tiny chance up (that adds over time) but thats worth NOTHING if your team isnt set up to even beat the stages. Its pure logic, first get your set up, then get the drop boosts. Many here tend to forget how it was to start and give advices straight towards AWing. Free players often take at least 1-2 Months to do so though. Resources are very limited in terms of silvers for new players as nutakus event paste is AWEFUL. So using a silver to cc a unit that adds a 2% drop chance boost is... propably hurting u in the short run actualy RIGHT NOW. You should focus more on leveling, ccing and getting forward in the story to unlock the good grind maps as well as clearing X maps of dailys. For that you need pretty much nothing but a well leveled core. Even silver units could manage it used with a guide and maxed.

One more hint. Rachel cant realy replace Soma. Soma is an Archer, Rachel is a Pirate. They both fill different roles that u still need. You wanna grab Spica at some time (usualy once u managed to grab ur first 200 DC) to replace Soma. Archers are a lot more efficient then Pirates to clear out weak mobs that come in huge numbers or enemys with low defence, Pirates shine when you need thier range or have targets that have higher armor as they attack a lot slower then archers do.
My Point still stands, id advice you to pick the core units from those which u pulled and level them alongside with your current core until u advanced in story and prince level and can start actualy grinding and leveling consistent. One example, seeing that u already have Belinda and Belinda>Yuyu, theres like no need at all to focus in Yuyu until you have no other core unit to work at anymore. Most advices are a bunch of things you should do but they actualy requier a few months to do so, so im hinting you towards what you should start with at. Dont worry times not gonna run away from you paste at Nutaku aigis is aweful slow, u have time to get all that fodder for leveling and Affection for your girls.

buttlover
10-26-2016, 10:14 PM
One more hint. Rachel cant realy replace Soma. Soma is an Archer, Rachel is a Pirate. They both fill different roles that u still need.

On general you are right. Most pirates cant replace archers. But rachel is slightly different because of her active which turns her into a better long ranged archer.

Put it this way, there are 3 plat SS tier units in DMM that are useful in most situations according to the hardcore discord aigis members.
2 of them are not in nutaku yet (Saria-healer and Totone-merchant), the last one is rachel.
Ok, part of the reason for that is her SAW, but she still the top tier unit when you crunch the numbers.

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 01:28 AM
Rachel is definitely awesome and can replace a premium archer in most cases but you aren't really considering the UP cost either. Many maps almost require an archer that's cheaper than Bashira/Spica anyway. Soma and Alissa I would say are the two silvers you can't really skip levelling no matter what premiums you get from Shrine just because of UP concerns on a lot of maps.

IvanLedah21
10-27-2016, 07:53 AM
Rachel is definitely awesome and can replace a premium archer in most cases but you aren't really considering the UP cost either. Many maps almost require an archer that's cheaper than Bashira/Spica anyway. Soma and Alissa I would say are the two silvers you can't really skip levelling no matter what premiums you get from Shrine just because of UP concerns on a lot of maps.

Bolded is exaggeration, just saying. I don't use ANY silvers anymore but being the whale that I am, I have some OP blacks like Aisha, Minerva, Nanaly and Sybilla, to name a few.

Ignoring that, UP cost is definitely a common issue, especially for newer players (since their units aren't AW units that can 1-2 hit mobs lol), and it's why a lot of players recommend leaving Zenobia, Jerome and Phyllis CC for much later. Their skills don't change upon CC so until your team is much stronger (and for the first two, you're considering getting ready to AW them), the extra stats sometimes don't make up for the 3 seconds later deployment, especially in the case of Phyllis (some early game strategies rely on her being 50 non-CC). That said, Daniela is generally considered superior to Soma (though Soma gets free 25 affection head start), but Alissa is definitely the best silver healer.

However, in this case, Alissa isn't nearly as vital since he drew Mia, whose cost is actually 1 less while only having a very slight deficit in Attack, more potential due to Platinum rarity, and healing 2 units at once (3 with AW) while reducing terrain effects (VERY helpful in daily maps, and the desert). Alissa is taking a backseat here (only needed if 2nd healer needed out of Mia's range, or if Mia's shorter range is an issue due to deploy slot placement)

buttlover
10-27-2016, 09:44 AM
Agreed. I recently made a new account without leveling any silvers and got into the desert maps, with the exception of valerie. (my unit pool was mostly gold units and vastly inferior to kira's)

There are tons of strategies anyone can use to clear a map and if you have better units, leveling silvers are generally a waste of resources imo especially in nutaku where silver units are so scarce.

Whats more kira has zeno which effectively gives him an UP advantage over the average player.

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 02:05 PM
Perhaps no matter what you get is a bit strong. I'd amend it to 99% of accounts opening rolls.

I don't use ANY silvers anymore is also a very odd statement. I don't care how premium your army is, some maps ARE NOT POSSIBLE without cheap bronze or silver units. Just because you aren't farming them currently doesn't mean you won't need them should you want to do them later. UP cost isn't just a problem for newer players, the hardest rush maps test everyone's UP. Most just seem to forget because they aren't the good farm maps.

I'd consider Soma and Daniela as pretty interchangeable, and Daniela isn't strictly better though more useful I agree. It's usually the early maps where you'd want such a cheap archer anyway though so it's kinda moot.

The reason I say Alissa is hard to skip is because of the large number of maps where you need 3 and maybe even 4 healers. So unless you're rolling all of the premium healers (and maybe even if you Have them, where UP is tight) you're going to need a silver to supplement, and a reduced Alissa is the only silver I personally still use on a regular basis.

@buttlover...so you didn't use silvers, but used golds you rolled anyways. A gold archer only costs 1 UP more than a silver so...w/e. If I really wanted to go no silvers even Valerie is easily skippable because of Cyrus, but you're just gimping yourself in the short term by skipping them entirely without very particular units from shrine. Of course this is all only when UP is an issue, otherwise go bananas.

lolix
10-27-2016, 02:39 PM
i realistically haven't used silvers in ages , outside of the silver canonner for today's G daily....and that's simply because i lack a better one.

Realistically speaking , having the right plats/blacks can entriely replace the need for silvers. Take jerome for example. His AW passive can make tight up maps quite a lot easier.

Take nanaly or minerva , or any ranged black massive dpser. Even if more expensive then a silver archer/ranged unit , hey do massively more.

Honestly , outsie of the cannoner , i haven't used silvers for more then 100 levels....on 2 different accounts.

Not saying that silvers are not important , but you are vastly overestimate the value of having silvers when you have a really strong team

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 03:00 PM
Dwarves and Giants. And nobody really cares because it isn't a farm map.

Saying you don't use silvers is a bit of a misnomer when you definitely still need them to do every map. Just because the majority of your play is on the same farm maps that aren't UP tight. And I mean more than 2 points from AW Jerome tight.

Ericridge
10-27-2016, 04:21 PM
This is my main team, as you can see.... Silvers account for more than half of units in it.

Nine silver units.

Three Gold units.

Three platinum Units.

Elaine, Phyllis, Leeanne, Mortimer, Alissa, Soma, Pallis, Valerie, Calliope.

Katie, Gold Iris, Vincent.

Gellius, Bashira, Lucille.

I use few more units that's not shown in the main team because they get rotated in and out as needed depending on the map.

Cloris, Cypria, etc.

In fact, I won't be surprised that most of the Aigis players use practically same nine silver units I mentioned in this post. Plus some variation depending on what they get from sacred crystals.

Besides out of all Iron units that lasted the longest in my army, was three iron archers of the Kingdom the prince is from. I leveled them to lvl 30 and they was pretty cheap to summon at 5 UP. I still have those iron archers chilling in my barracks. :3

So cost of the units does serve a huge purpose in forming your army for a particular map.

Ramazan
10-27-2016, 04:25 PM
i realistically haven't used silvers in ages , outside of the silver canonner for today's G daily....and that's simply because i lack a better one.

Realistically speaking , having the right plats/blacks can entriely replace the need for silvers. Take jerome for example. His AW passive can make tight up maps quite a lot easier.

Take nanaly or minerva , or any ranged black massive dpser. Even if more expensive then a silver archer/ranged unit , hey do massively more.

Honestly , outsie of the cannoner , i haven't used silvers for more then 100 levels....on 2 different accounts.

Not saying that silvers are not important , but you are vastly overestimate the value of having silvers when you have a really strong team

Say it to my current 2 and previous 2 accounts which never had both bernice and gellius, guess which ones i used instead ~~ hopefully a plat HA event is near.

lolix
10-27-2016, 04:39 PM
on first acount i havent done that map in almost a year. On my second , i haven't even touched it since it's really not a quest that i need to do yet.

Raising , and cc-ing silvers for dwarves and giants alone is plain stupid

@eric - those are good silvers , nobody denies that , but my team is pretty advanced atm, since i'm a pretty old player already. I have some other options atm....and consider that im a freemium. A paying user with the same age (account age i mean) as me , will have an even better team.

Nobody denies the usefullness f silvers , but lets not overestimate it either.

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 05:04 PM
This is my main team, as you can see.... Silvers account for more than half of units in it.

Elaine, Phyllis, Leeanne, Mortimer, Alissa, Soma, Pallis, Valerie, Calliope.

I use few more units that's not shown in the main team because they get rotated in and out as needed depending on the map.

In fact, I won't be surprised that most of the Aigis players use practically same nine silver units I mentioned in this post. Plus some variation depending on what they get from sacred crystals.

Besides out of all Iron units that lasted the longest in my army, was three iron archers of the Kingdom the prince is from. I leveled them to lvl 30 and they was pretty cheap to summon at 5 UP. I still have those iron archers chilling in my barracks. :3

So cost of the units does serve a huge purpose in forming your army for a particular map.

THX FOR PROVING YOU ARE DUMB, BELINDA EVENT RECENTLY ENDED AND YOU ARE STILL FIXATED ON CALLIOPE.

Kira
10-27-2016, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, I will send the other units to the barracks and focus on lvling my main team with all youre advices :D

@buttlover - oh well Im not planing to spend cash in the game for a while so the mincost can wait lol but I might spend $ for the last SC for the 150 stamp card (no way Im spending for the 250 one)

Oh and for the record (to te unregistered user) Im not planing to ditch my silvers yet, I have 4 teams (my new one with the new units, the old one with the silvers, one of only ranged/woman and one of only men, I switch em as I need em) but once I find a balance or get strong enough its quite sure that they will either go to the bench or will be used for awakening

Ericridge
10-27-2016, 05:20 PM
THX FOR PROVING YOU ARE DUMB, BELINDA EVENT RECENTLY ENDED AND YOU ARE STILL FIXATED ON CALLIOPE.

Whine harder, for your whine only makes my dick erect. <3

While Belinda revival Event was busy being triggered for everyone, I was busy leveling my Golden Iris. :p And then switched to leveling my Spica/Vincent.

An maxed out Belinda don't really fit into my needs at the moment. And I already have an CC50 Calliope right now. I'll get around to Belinda eventually.

And I follow the philosophy of Waifus First, Gameplay concerns second. And Belinda isn't a waifu but rather a gameplay concern therefore she comes second in anythign else i want to level up first.

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 07:27 PM
While Belinda revival Event was busy being triggered for everyone, I was busy leveling my Golden Iris. :p And then switched to leveling my Spica/Vincent.

ONLY MAKING YOU LOOK MORE RETARDED. EVERYBODY ELSE TALKING ABOUT HOW EASY HER MAPS WERE AND HOW USEFUL SHE WAS AND YOU STILL GO FULL RETARD.

YET THE RETARD IS GIVING ADVICE. HAHAHA.

buttlover
10-27-2016, 09:22 PM
Whine harder, for your whine only makes my dick erect. <3

An maxed out Belinda don't really fit into my needs at the moment. And I already have an CC50 Calliope right now. I'll get around to Belinda eventually.

And I follow the philosophy of Waifus First, Gameplay concerns second. And Belinda isn't a waifu but rather a gameplay concern therefore she comes second in anythign else i want to level up first.

Belinda is a pretty good affection target/waifu, at least for me.
She is not only useful but her CG is a rare threesome, her 3rd CG is pretty good too.
Note: the original dialogue is changed in nutaku, cloris IS her actual mother, not step-mum. (probably changed due to external pressure)

Ramazan
10-28-2016, 02:32 AM
First of all, to that ^ unregistered person:

Talking to an unregistered, is like talking to a constant fart of air.
It stinks and you don't even know if its the same person.

So at least give yourself a name.
(not that im defending calliope but wtf with your behaviour...)

Note: the original dialogue is changed in nutaku, cloris IS her actual mother, not step-mum. (probably changed due to external pressure)

Oh shit...

lolix
10-28-2016, 08:46 AM

Sorry , but i MASSIVELY disagree as well. Belinda is a really (REALLY) good unit to have. Raising iris is ofc important , but u could have done it at any other point in time. Belinda is a cheap (esp if cr-ed) witch with good dps , and great utility.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit...

There are many characters that are related to each other in the game. Take iris and camilla (sisters). The 2 plat princesses are cousins , and sybilla is the prince's cousin. Vincent (the gold vamp hunter) also has a daughter that is an event unit if i remember correctly. Lyla is Condrad's daughter if i remember correctly as well...and so on

Ericridge
10-28-2016, 04:15 PM
Belinda is a cheap (esp if cr-ed) witch with good dps , and great utility.

Terrible belinda drop rates made me decide it wasn't worth doing nothing for one week trying in vain. Therefore I cleared every single stage exactly once for sacred crystals + Single copy of belinda.

If Nutaku truly wanted me to grind in Belinda maps, then they would've have put in better drop rates instead of shit drop rates. But as everyone knows, they chose to go with terrible drop rates.

Thus I took a gameplay choice that would make me the happiest.

Although this is coming from someone who have 20+ maxed level iron/bronze units under muh command. I simply didn't give any fucks. However Lucille's drop rates was good. I grinded Lucille's maps.

namhoang909
10-28-2016, 07:17 PM
wow you are on par with Greedy Lich, 20+ max level iron/ bronze are really something

Ericridge
10-28-2016, 09:00 PM
wow you are on par with Greedy Lich, 20+ max level iron/ bronze are really something

What's greedy lich?

lolix
10-28-2016, 10:16 PM
Although this is coming from someone who have 20+ maxed level iron/bronze units under muh command. I simply didn't give any fucks. However Lucille's drop rates was good. I grinded Lucille's maps.

Belinda starts at cr 2 already , on par with premium units. Besides that , shes the spica of witches , and she will help u pass wall of magic (which requires very cheap witches/witches with range increase - at least level 2 of belinda's skill)

You could have easily tried to get another coppy at least for the guaranteed cr/su.

I seriously disagree with your decision here. Belinda is the best witch avaible to freemiums , and the 3rd best in the game after adele and despara. And the reason why adele is better is because her AW bonus affects all units , not just witches. Other then that , i actually preffer witches with range increase , rather then damage increase like adele is

buttlover
10-28-2016, 10:54 PM
Chill, nothing to disagree here.

Eric is just OCD. I mean that man has 20+ iron/bronze units. Jeez.

But I do understand some peope just have to collect all units they can or they got insane. (more insane)

Ramazan
10-29-2016, 03:00 AM
There are many characters that are related to each other in the game. Take iris and camilla (sisters). The 2 plat princesses are cousins , and sybilla is the prince's cousin. Vincent (the gold vamp hunter) also has a daughter that is an event unit if i remember correctly. Lyla is Condrad's daughter if i remember correctly as well...and so on

Yeah i know them but what surprised me is they turned her original mom to her stepmother...

namhoang909
10-29-2016, 03:33 AM
What's greedy lich?

one guy, who tried to do every maps he could with only iron and bronze unit

lolix
10-29-2016, 05:00 AM
mmm he maybe right :v belinda isnt worth lvl ing xD...if u hav yuyu / chloris which am sure u have chloris for...u actually dont need belinda except sc farm maps....she has lil to no application :v again depends on viewpoint..considering we have awakened instant ReinforcementIII where 35-36 mage is ofc far better thn belinda/any witch below despara...so y waste resource on her ?also belinda>adele = yuyu :P in actual scenerio of use...tht makes most witches useless except the black..considering aegis is abt threshold damage...belinda falls desperately low evn for a 13 uc witch e.e where u can ow place a max soldier n call furthur help. hope that clears the idea of what n how much good she is . again it depends on discretion..she was suppose to be a beginner event unit which dmm started wid..n nutaku gave post aw...prolly thts y this :P

Belinda is totally worth leveling....even over yuyu , who , while still a good witch , costs generally more then her (assuming yuyu is not cr-ed for some weird reason) , lacks the AW passive that belinda gets , and also lacks the platinum deploy/cd skills

In the end , everyone can do whatever the heck they want with their accounts , but there is a reason why most people want revivals and want the older units , and thats simply because those are pretty much the best event units we got.

Stuff like belinda , aria , karma , anya , and odette are really good to have. After them , most units became more and more niche

Ericridge
10-29-2016, 03:49 PM
Jeez relax guys, my iron/bronze units to me is the equivalent of toy green soldiers I used to play with as a little kid. Picture upload attachment to help you understand what it meant if your childhood sucked. :p

I used to have "epic" wars between green vs tan soldiers all the time back then.

Blizzard?
Rain?
Heat wave?
Normal Day?
Huge dirt hill?

Did wars in almost all kinds of weather conditions.

Which is why I'm sad that theres no iron/bronze priests and valkyries, etc. Lack of those specific units in iron/bronze really prevents my toy armies in aigis from coming together fully.

Tenhou
10-29-2016, 04:26 PM
belinda is optional...karma anya odette are not. ur either fallowin a wrong strategy or going the long way..witches have lil to no use except prim or despara :v and yuyu dps>belinda...so y waste time wen we simply put a witch for dps .___.

Err, no. Witches are generally put down for their slowing capability and early magic damage for a cheap cost. Belinda, who can be mincosted fairly easily is still widely used even by DMM players when they actually need a witch. Furthermore, the claims that Yuyu has better dps is a bit overrated. Her attack speed is in fact not that incredibly much better than standard witches and an AW Belinda comes with her passive that grants her a nice deal of extra attack.

...actually, here, let me put down the numbers for you and anyone in the future that keeps going on about Yuyu's "oh so much better dps." I am guilty of this myself, i admit, but that's because i missread a name once, which was Ryuryu, another witch which gains an attack speed passive.

Dps at max AW level with 21% prince buff:
Yuyu: 647atk x 0.53as = 343 dps
Belinda: 689atk x 0.52as = 358 dps

Attack speed numbers taken from here: http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B9%B6%B7%E2%C2%AE%C5%D9
Rest is pure math :P

lolix
10-29-2016, 04:42 PM
belinda is optional...karma anya odette are not. ur either fallowin a wrong strategy or going the long way..witches have lil to no use except prim or despara :v and yuyu dps>belinda...so y waste time wen we simply put a witch for dps .___.

Belinda is still the better witch. She improves all other witches , usually comes cheaper and is free. Besides that , she is plat (aka faster skill usage)

Yuyu requires you getting lucky in a premium draw , and that's not a reliable way of getting units (even gold ones).

Also witches are more reliable then mages , lol , considering u will use mages less often then witches in general.. Also , most maps can be done with literally any mage, or even with a summoner , without that much of a difference. On a side note , range increase witches are needed on some maps if u don't want to have to cc like 3 silver witches in her stead...

Unregistered
10-29-2016, 06:31 PM
^^ @lolix for the above reasons I don't really put Odette in the same tier as Karma, Anya, and Belinda either. She's a fine unit, but she's very far from non-optional.

buttlover
10-29-2016, 07:52 PM
Dps at max AW level with 21% prince buff:
Yuyu: 647atk x 0.53as = 343 dps
Belinda: 689atk x 0.52as = 358 dps

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Oh snap, Tenhou with the facts. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

buttlover
10-29-2016, 11:56 PM
@tenhou..dmm isnt moron free either :P plz tell me why you will include a witch with chrono witch necromancer and as i stated before a reinforce III soldier or 2 already there...if ur comparing the end game dps of yuyu and belinda thts actually more for belinda then u showed me considering prince passive for her aw ability increases her ap and ur forgetting the half elven yuyu's bloodline that will make her x1.5 more/3sec ovr belinda..but u have to consider y we put witches :P theres absolutely no reason to.when i can put a ton of other useful units..its like say...not too long ago ppl used to call samurai/shogun useless..the same guys r using hibari like no tommorrow now...so if i wanna arrange my sortie i will bring my most useful units there..among them i wud see wat can be done by who..so i will choose a 17 uc witch there when i can have a 35 up reinforcing soldier that can put anya or a chrono witch early game or a necro that can do1.9k dps at 6 up more ?if u wanna be sympahetic to witch i wud say closest poor man's witch is yuyu bcz of her availability and cost..other wise in dmm no not worth it. unless you have prim a plat tht can beat black chrono witch in dps :P ow n i bet u dont use a witch bcz u got esther in dmm >:( demn you getting esther >:(
@lolix...i really dont get how mages r less reliable then witches..i didnt even use calliope in all my dmm-nutaku aegis life..except aw fodder :v the fact tht a guy can ignore belinda's farm is totally agreeable wen his developing a healer that u gonna need on every map..most just place her in barracks n forget her. now if ur considering it from a freemiums point of view..even he will consider to bring his best units in game..so ..considering his timeline from after karma event..which we both are in nutaku..u think either of us will use a belinda ovr solano ?

Dear lord, paragraphing and spacing man. Please.

I am typing on my mobile and I can type better than that.

lolix
10-30-2016, 12:11 AM
^^ @lolix for the above reasons I don't really put Odette in the same tier as Karma, Anya, and Belinda either. She's a fine unit, but she's very far from non-optional.

actually , u will use odette a whole lot more then karma and anya to be honest. They are very strong units , but they are a whole lot more niche. Odette and belinda are very good event units for the simple fact that they are very general use , and there aren't that many other viable options for free 2 play players

- - - Updated - - -

@lolix...i really dont get how mages r less reliable then witches..i didnt even use calliope in all my dmm-nutaku aegis life..except aw fodder :v the fact tht a guy can ignore belinda's farm is totally agreeable wen his developing a healer that u gonna need on every map..most just place her in barracks n forget her. now if ur considering it from a freemiums point of view..even he will consider to bring his best units in game..so ..considering his timeline from after karma event..which we both are in nutaku..u think either of us will use a belinda ovr solano ?

They are more reliable in the fact that they are used a whole lot more then mages AND you can't really replace the witche's utility with any other unit (well , maybe mikoto , but that's it) and also u will NEED to use witches (phalanx 2 , war of magic , etc) for certain maps.

On a side note , mages are really expensive , and a whole lot maps on which they would be usefull , they can't be placed because of their cost. Besides that , they can be replaced with stuff like summoners , or even cannoners , so they are not always a "must have" unit in a party

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 02:30 AM
Well of course you'd place Odette a whole lot more than Anya or Karma, but that is only because she is "strictly better" (costs more UP if not reduced) than other mages and is a more widely utilized unit type. But that doesn't really matter if those extra stats aren't making a difference in map completion. I've done all the story maps and 3 starred all events for months with only Valerie and Pallis. I'd rather have a new unit type that opens up more possible strategies and maps that would be (nearly) impossible to 3 star without rather than a slight buff to my magic AoE damage. I don't consider her skill that useful either, unless we get some new enemy type down the road that hits whole map with magic damage.

@samyy why do you continue arguing DMM meta when that isn't even what's being discussed? Even so, you're formatting and broken english makes it all very difficult to parse. I don't really care to fact-check and math it out but I'm sure Tenhou did not forget to include things like Belinda and Yuyu's passive buffs in his calculations either.

lolix
10-30-2016, 02:52 AM
Well of course you'd place Odette a whole lot more than Anya or Karma, but that is only because she is "strictly better" (costs more UP if not reduced) than other mages and is a more widely utilized unit type. But that doesn't really matter if those extra stats aren't making a difference in map completion. I've done all the story maps and 3 starred all events for months with only Valerie and Pallis. I'd rather have a new unit type that opens up more possible strategies and maps that would be (nearly) impossible to 3 star without rather than a slight buff to my magic AoE damage. I don't consider her skill that useful either, unless we get some new enemy type down the road that hits whole map with magic damage.

which is why i argued that witches are more general use and reliable then mages in general. Anya and karma are niche units. Aka , u won't realiably use them in all situations as u use a witch or ever a mage.

I get the feeling that we are arguing 2 different issues here.

Jay Rich
10-30-2016, 03:14 AM
@lolix tell me 1 map where you absolutely need witches.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't War of Magic rely heavily on having good witches and using their low cost to your advantage on that map?

Koshka
10-30-2016, 04:41 AM
its a god tier map ?.___. war of magic can be done by spica 50cc
Good joke) Can you record a video of you using Spica on this map?

Koshka
10-30-2016, 04:50 AM
War of Magic - first 4sta map. Units allowed to deploy - mages and witches. ONLY mages and witches.

lolix
10-30-2016, 05:08 AM
sure i can..tell me wat where tht map is located. i mean location e.e..err dealt it in jap..forgot loacation in dmm..i will have to login nutaku to chk for the demn map's location.
bless u koishka something u made me login nutaku after a year i think..doing it now..may not be able to record but will screenshot a few

U are restricted on using only witches and mages on WOM. ANd u can't do it with mages becasue u got wolfs rushing. As for phalanx 2 , a max CR/SU , max level belinda can solo the map (with prince deployed tho ) depending on the positioning on the map , and using her skill.

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 10:17 AM
Good joke indeed. Literally everything Samyy has posted has been a joke and claims he only plays DMM version anyway. Could at least relegate your stupidity to the DMM subforum then since you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

@lolix I didn't disagree with you about witch usability. Only thing I argued was putting Odette in same tier as Anya and Karma type units despite their niche because many mages can do the same thing as Odette just fine. While Anya and Karma are broken when used correctly. You may have me confused with some other fool in thread claiming Belinda and witches in general is useless.

- - - Updated - - -

But i like sucking cock.

Tenhou
10-30-2016, 12:04 PM
@tenhou..dmm isnt moron free either :P plz tell me why you will include a witch with chrono witch necromancer and as i stated before a reinforce III soldier or 2 already there...if ur comparing the end game dps of yuyu and belinda thts actually more for belinda then u showed me considering prince passive for her aw ability increases her ap and ur forgetting the half elven yuyu's bloodline that will make her x1.5 more/3sec ovr belinda..but u have to consider y we put witches :P theres absolutely no reason to.when i can put a ton of other useful units..its like say...not too long ago ppl used to call samurai/shogun useless..the same guys r using hibari like no tommorrow now...so if i wanna arrange my sortie i will bring my most useful units there..among them i wud see wat can be done by who..so i will choose a 17 uc witch there when i can have a 35 up reinforcing soldier that can put anya or a chrono witch early game or a necro that can do1.9k dps at 6 up more ?if u wanna be sympahetic to witch i wud say closest poor man's witch is yuyu bcz of her availability and cost..other wise in dmm no not worth it. unless you have prim a plat tht can beat black chrono witch in dps :P ow n i bet u dont use a witch bcz u got esther in dmm >:( demn you getting esther >:(

Okay, i'll give deciphering this a shot...

First off, you seem to be constantly talking about units by using "end game" and "whale" logic at all times. Endgame is not everything, especially not on nutaku. Witches still serve a place as early cheap slowers and magic damage.

You ask me why i should place one instead of a chrono witch or necromancer and i tell you that the necromancer can only stop things with her skeletons that have health and are limited, and a chrono witch has worse dps and has an insanely long initial timer on her skill (unless black...). Witches are still very useful in many situations, ESPECIALLY for free players that do not whale the shit out of the game like you seem to do.

Samurai's are generally not that impressive, Hibari is different but she's one unit and she does not make the whole class amazing like herself.

Yuyu is NOT a good "poor man's witch." Seriously, she's a gacha gold unit. You need luck to get her out of all the other golds and you need SC to bloody get her. Don't go telling me she's a low cost witch by default. Belinda is not much better off on nutaku since we get events so seldom but on DMM she pops up once every month making her a good cheap unit to get.

Also, yuyu's "half elf bloodline that gives her 1.5x" is pure bullshit in its most basic form. Elves naturally get more attack and less health than other units and Yuyu is no different. The extra attack she gets is in her god damn stats from the start and do not magically appear in battle.

Lastly, i find it so funny how you keep bringing up a premium black chrono witch or other premium units that a lot of people do not even have. From a free point of view Belinda is a great unit and witches have a lot of potential uses on many maps. Having one or two readily available is NOT a bad idea, especially Belinda. And yes, i will bring Belinda over Solano if the map calls for it. If i need a god damn slow.

For the records, i still use Belinda a lot on DMM despite having the oh-so fancy black mage of doom and destruction. She proves to be very useful on a lot of maps, especially since i am not a paying player on DMM, which makes my arsenal limited.

You have to realise that not every unit is "useless" just because they won't be taken to DMM endgame content or because you can just whale in something better (yet still not have Mikoto, always makes me giggle).

PS.
Learn to make better sentences. I am not deciphering another unparagraphed bastard-child-of-the-wall-of-china with tons of acronyms/slang/shortwords/leetspeak again. I feel dumber for having read it.

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 01:32 PM
Nice update to my rebutt lmfao. This is exactly why I haven't bothered to register and tie a name to my posts in the first place. This community is 90% garbage and honestly it isn't worth it. Whatever debt I felt like I owed the 10% for being so helpful is more than done by now and I'm out.

- - - Updated - - -

To the 10%, I'll suck your dicks.

lolix
10-30-2016, 06:12 PM
@lolix I didn't disagree with you about witch usability. Only thing I argued was putting Odette in same tier as Anya and Karma type units despite their niche because many mages can do the same thing as Odette just fine. While Anya and Karma are broken when used correctly. You may have me confused with some other fool in thread claiming Belinda and witches in general is useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. I'm not arguing that odette is the same tier as anya or karma....well , not in terms of "power" per se. First of all we were talking about how reliable each unit was , and i'd argue that a general use unit is more reliable then a niche unit , even if said niche unit can be downright broken in the right situation.

Other then that , I was saying that the old event units like anya , karma , belinda , odette are a tier up compared the newer event units. Anya and karma are by virtue of being black and having very high stats , even fi they are niche , while odette and belinda are by virtue of being a bit more general use then other stuff (and still having relative high stats as well , compared to other premium units).

That doesn't mean that they are in the same tier. As i said , i get the feeling we were arguing 2 different things here