PDA

View Full Version : 5* Special Ticket Gacha

Wutan
10-27-2016, 09:12 AM
Do you guys think it's worth it?

I don't know... i am tempted cause i want Toad Lily^^

Rupturez
10-27-2016, 09:16 AM
As far as I'm concerned there is no difference between a normal 5* ticket and the special one.

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 09:17 AM
Do I misunderstand something, or you just get 5* for up to 60$? (The price that normally gets you a guranteed 6*)

Are any 5* in this gacha exlusive ones (like Wedding/Swimsuit variants)?

Soltrec
10-27-2016, 09:19 AM
It's never worth it. Ever. Lily's voice and mannerisms are pretty cute though.

Rupturez
10-27-2016, 09:19 AM
Do I misunderstand something, or you just get 5* for up to 60$? (The price that normally gets you a guranteed 6*)

No it's basically ~60 for 3 gold girls and a skill up. Not really worth.

Wutan
10-27-2016, 09:20 AM
As far as I'm concerned there is no difference between a normal 5* ticket and the special one.

In Description they say you can pick a 5* of your choosing...

But 66 bucks? No i think i will hold on my Nutaku Gold for 6*
It's basically 22 bucks for three 5*

I think it's kind of a dick move from Nutaku cause under normal circumstances there would be the 5*Ticket Gacha for Gems right now...

It's a kick in the guts for all F2Players...

Rupturez
10-27-2016, 09:22 AM
In Description they say you can pick a 5* of your choosing...

But 66 bucks? No i think i will hold on my Nutaku Gold for 6*

Thats what I thought, because there is a 5* I really wanted. It just rolled me a random one, so that's a fair warning to everyone. Not. Worth.

noheart09
10-27-2016, 09:22 AM

nah not a chance,they would have announced it,so all 5* except latana and apple of sodom =/ .

GUYS I WANT LUPINE BUT THIS,THIS IS JUST FUCKED UP =/ , DONT KNOW IF I LL TAKE THE BAIT HERE(60% PROBABLY) BUT REALLY I AM BURNING WITH RAGE RIGHT NOW.

ah so you cant pick the one you want with the second gold ticket? .................wow

am i the only one who gets a black screen when trying lavender 1 stage?(cache cleared)

Eab1990
10-27-2016, 09:24 AM
Not even the first 2-3 steps are worth it this time. Pass.

Soltrec
10-27-2016, 09:24 AM
Seems to be a problem on your end. Works fine for me.

Myrdin
10-27-2016, 09:26 AM
Really now... this just feels so desperate of a cash grab as it possibly can. I am already strongly against the Step Ups, but a step up for 5* and 5* only ? Thats just ridiculous.

Xerxes
10-27-2016, 09:28 AM
Yes get to only a black screen

Wutan
10-27-2016, 09:32 AM
Thats what I thought, because there is a 5* I really wanted. It just rolled me a random one, so that's a fair warning to everyone. Not. Worth.

Thanks for the Warning Friend :)

If you can't even choose your 5* it's confirmed Horseshit...

I would get 3 Bipinnas... not this time

@noheart09 I am sorry for you dude

noheart09
10-27-2016, 09:38 AM
Yes get to only a black screen

cleared cache(5 times) and got it working

- - - Updated - - -

dont worry,camellia soothed my bleeding heart <3(got her last week with random pull)for now.
but what angers me is why do you say: A 5* OF YOUR CHOSING WHEN IT IS A BIG FAT LIE?(kk,to make ,more money and so) but really NOT LIKE THIS PLS.

Unregistered
Good to know, i would like to get Camilla but this is ridiculous.

Rupturez

After relogging, I have a new tab in the shop now, so I actually can pick the 5* now. That makes it okay. 4 golds for 65 dollar, I've had way worse pulls in this game.

noheart09
10-27-2016, 09:39 AM
After relogging, I have a new tab in the shop now, so I actually can pick the 5* now. That makes it okay.

of your chosing right?

Rupturez
10-27-2016, 09:42 AM
of your chosing right?

Yup, excluding the 2 newest girls.

noheart09
10-27-2016, 09:46 AM
Yup, excluding the 2 newest girls.

then it is settled,i feel disgusted with myself for wasting so much money but i shall not regret it any further and tomorrow i shall be happy with my lupine(i hope i will get 3 nice 5*pulls too).
fuck you nutaku,be lucky and happy that love really has no price in the end right?

Rupturez
10-27-2016, 09:52 AM
then it is settled,i feel disgusted with myself for wasting so much money but i shall not regret it any further and tomorrow i shall be happy with my lupine(i hope i will get 3 nice 5*pulls too).
fuck you nutaku,be lucky and happy that love really has no price in the end right?

Yeah I know the feeling, but getting the 5* you want is really hard with the number of girls increasing. Was it a bad deal? Probably, but I'm not going to dwell on it :^)

noheart09
10-27-2016, 09:57 AM
Yeah I know the feeling, but getting the 5* you want is really hard with the number of girls increasing. Was it a bad deal? Probably, but I'm not going to dwell on it :^)

yeah do never regret your past,just keep moving forward and remember" when and if we will get the whaleship,you ll be happy to have enough girls and if you truly wanted her then it is a time to celebrate and not cry over spilled milk" =D (i truly believe in what i have just written but still,so much money :* buahahahahahahah so hard to face the reality)

Wutan
10-27-2016, 10:02 AM
yeah do never regret your past,just keep moving forward and remember" when and if we will get the whaleship,you ll be happy to have enough girls and if you truly wanted her then it is a time to celebrate and not cry over spilled milk" =D (i truly believe in what i have just written but still,so much money :* buahahahahahahah so hard to face the reality)

GZ Dude...LUPINE is yours :D

Well i am tempted myself but i value Maple, Scotch Broom and maybe Nerine over Toad Lily (I have 15000 Nutaku Gold and i will hoard it to death)... I will pass this time.

noheart09
10-27-2016, 10:13 AM
GZ Dude...LUPINE is yours :D

Well i am tempted myself but i value Maple, Scotch Broom and maybe Nerine over Toad Lily (I have 15000 Nutaku Gold and i will hoard it to death)... I will pass this time.

may the rng god bless you my friend =)

Myrdin
10-27-2016, 10:18 AM
Evil evil Nutaku, exploiting the love one has for his waifu :D

Dorei0sama
10-27-2016, 10:20 AM
I am actually hoarding my fg for apricot and safron, still scratching my head to choose one of them. It is hard being f2p player :).

Seraphim
10-27-2016, 10:22 AM
oh Hel nooo not the step ups, kill it with fire.

Seriously though. a mere random gold when we have 6* ticket gachas that let us choose between three..pfft.

Nerbtaku is spreading our cheeks and going balls deep todai

fate
10-27-2016, 01:32 PM
1 Ticket is 5+ so you have chance to get 6*, though I doubt if anyone can get a 6% lol

smr
10-27-2016, 02:40 PM
guess what? Every Single Gold Pull I did from the newest gacha gave me a duplicate, I am now completely convinced that the system is rigged for gold knights.

http://i.imgur.com/nJbCCmZ.png

it says it expires on March 11 (not November 3rd), so it may be worth to keep it until newer 5 star knights come out, unless they really wont add new ones to the current selection, or its a typo and it actually expires on November 3rd. Either way, Justicia is the only good 5 star knight to get so far for both skill activation and Bloom.

makinaz
10-27-2016, 02:57 PM
it says it expires on March 11 (not November 3rd),

European players are cringing as they read this.

Even though Nutaku is a Canadian company, March 11th is a Saturday. FKG typically only updates on Tuesday and Thursday, I dont see this ticket getting any special treatment. But hey, you'll get your answer on Tuesday of next week.

Unregistered
10-27-2016, 04:30 PM
European players are cringing as they read this.

Even though Nutaku is a Canadian company, March 11th is a Saturday. FKG typically only updates on Tuesday and Thursday, I dont see this ticket getting any special treatment. But hey, you'll get your answer on Tuesday of next week.
That's actually a typo, if you look at all other dates it's month/day

fate
10-27-2016, 05:37 PM
I asked on discord. No new girl or current girl available for this exchange ticket

smr
10-28-2016, 12:43 AM
so basically think of this gacha as a "Justicia, Camellia, Peach or Bipinna Cosmos" Step-Up Gacha.

Wutan
10-28-2016, 02:39 AM
so basically think of this gacha as a "Justicia, Camellia, Peach or Bipinna Cosmos" Step-Up Gacha.

Why especially those 4 Girls?

I don't need to Step Up for Bipinna, she is stalking me anyway...

smr
10-28-2016, 03:59 AM
Why especially those 4 Girls?

I don't need to Step Up for Bipinna, she is stalking me anyway...

Justicia is currently the only knight with multi attack, attack buff and skill activation. Good runner ups are Chocolate Cosmos and maybe Cymbidium.

Wutan
10-28-2016, 04:10 AM
Justicia is currently the only knight with multi attack, attack buff and skill activation. Good runner ups are Chocolate Cosmos and maybe Cymbidium.

Well i would like to have her (I am not fortunate enough) but Toad Lily is also a solid choice cause she has Bloomed Form, Usefull Pest Ability and also an Attack Buff.

Yeah i like my Chocolate Cosmos :o

noheart09
10-28-2016, 04:26 AM
guys i finally got my love,but i feel like i should say this now: DONT USE THIS GATCHA REALLY, IT ISNT WORTH AT ALL. DO IT ONLY IF YOU(LIKE ME)WANT A 5* AT ALL COSTS,BUT IF IT ISNT FOR THAT,DONT DO IT.

Rupturez
10-28-2016, 04:42 AM
guys i finally got my love,but i feel like i should say this now: DONT USE THIS GATCHA REALLY, IT ISNT WORTH AT ALL. DO IT ONLY IF YOU(LIKE ME)WANT A 5* AT ALL COSTS,BUT IF IT ISNT FOR THAT,DONT DO IT.

Yeah seconded, I did it because Anthurium and Kerria are the only girls in game I want, so now I can cross one from my wish list. I don't care much about min maxing, abilities, bloomed forms and all that. I don't plan ahead, I'll see what happens when they actually release hard maps.

Wutan
10-28-2016, 04:43 AM

GZ;D

Well i consider purchasing Nerine... but i hope it's not a Step Up Gacha again...Step Up Gachas are in general not worth it...

noheart09
10-28-2016, 05:16 AM
GZ;D

Well i consider purchasing Nerine... but i hope it's not a Step Up Gacha again...Step Up Gachas are in general not worth it...

yeah ticket's ones are better

Seraphim
10-28-2016, 06:36 AM
Wonder will Nutaku get the hint that we prefer the ticket ones? They could even transport the little extras from the step up such as ampies and skillblooms into the ticket ones as a pack. Preferably with absolutely no price increase :p

smr
10-28-2016, 06:44 AM
the current step up Gacha is actually a very good deal right now mostly for Justicia, as most of the current rainbow knights we have so far are not very good (it's all about shoving all multi hit/buff/skill activation units into one squad). An interesting thing I noticed is Solar Blast bonus damage isnt capped right now so enjoy the 20k+ damage blasts at the moment before it gets capped at 80%.

Wutan
10-28-2016, 07:03 AM
the current step up Gacha is actually a very good deal right now mostly for Justicia, as most of the current rainbow knights we have so far are not very good (it's all about shoving all multi hit/buff/skill activation units into one squad). An interesting thing I noticed is Solar Blast bonus damage isnt capped right now so enjoy the 20k+ damage blasts at the moment before it gets capped at 80%.

The best 6* Units will arrive much later. Scotch Broom (has two times 1,2 Skill Activation Rate and Bloomed Form for for example), Nerine is good but i am not a huge fan of Lolis so i am still unsure if i should get her, Maple is really good (has Skill Activation Bonus but sadly No Bloomed Form right now), Saffron, Bride Orchid are also really solid. Daisy has got a huge Buff as well thanks to her Bloomed Form.

Sadly None of my 6* Units have received a Bloomed Form so far which kinda sucks for me.

I think i will make a Team of five 6* with Skill Activation and preferably Bloomed Form after that i won't dump Money anymore...

I am not a huge Fan of Solar Blast Teams cause i use Auto Run...that's the reason i don't want Dogwood cause without a specific Squad Setup she isn't that good.

Myrdin
10-28-2016, 07:10 AM
Its not like this game ever requires Min-Maxing
This is not Mordheim, where one mistake costs you the whole match. 6* are good regardless. Even if Whale ship requires some insane damage dealt, having even a single unit of 6* goes a long way. The raw stats are what carries you. True its kinda strange as some 2nd Bloom abilities hugely overshadow others. Especially if they stack up the first evo passive, then the Unit is really strong but still.
This game is "Waifu collection game" first, RPG second.

I hope we get the 5* ticket gacha (11+1 was it ?) for 50 Fgems soon. I´ve stopped myself from solo pulls and have been hoarding them to be ready when it happens (missed the last 2, maybe even 3 of those and it really pisses me off, as I did not have sufficient FGems at that time - always wasted it on stupid solo pulls)

Seraphim
10-28-2016, 07:12 AM
skill activation is king ;3 that's why I'm struggling to let go of cymbidium. Hopefully Dendrobby will get a nice bloom that helps ease the awful pain that is her current awakened ability..surely they must facepalm when a gold character that's supposed to be her pupil can kick the alleged teachers ass skill-wise.

Will no doubt be easier to let go of first turn up rates to flat out passive skill up rates when we get some tank bosses.

noheart09
10-28-2016, 07:19 AM
Its not like this game ever requires Min-Maxing
This is not Mordheim, where one mistake costs you the whole match. 6* are good regardless. Even if Whale ship requires some insane damage dealt, having even a single unit of 6* goes a long way. The raw stats are what carries you. True its kinda strange as some 2nd Bloom abilities hugely overshadow others. Especially if they stack up the first evo passive, then the Unit is really strong but still.
This game is "Waifu collection game" first, RPG second.

I hope we get the 5* ticket gacha (11+1 was it ?) for 50 Fgems soon. I´ve stopped myself from solo pulls and have been hoarding them to be ready when it happens (missed the last 2, maybe even 3 of those and it really pisses me off, as I did not have sufficient FGems at that time - always wasted it on stupid solo pulls)

so now that me and lupine are together,only the rpg side and world domination remains? yeah i could go for the legendary harem ending OFC,but sorry i am faithfull guy to the root :P

Wutan
10-28-2016, 07:20 AM
skill activation is king ;3 that's why I'm struggling to let go of cymbidium. Hopefully Dendrobby will get a nice bloom that helps ease the awful pain that is her current awakened ability..surely they must facepalm when a gold character that's supposed to be her pupil can kick the alleged teachers ass skill-wise.

Will no doubt be easier to let go of first turn up rates to flat out passive skill up rates when we get some tank bosses.

Does Cymbidium buff the whole Squad? Yeah i absolutely agree Dendrobium should get a Bloomed Form with 1,2 Skill Activation Boost for the whole Squad...I mean i have bought her assuming she buffs the whole Squad :mad:

@Myrdin You are absolutely right a 6* is usefull none the less but some are better than others and why should i pay Money for the weaker ones xd?

If the Nerine Gacha arrives i can prove or unprove my Pull Theory btw.

Eab1990
10-28-2016, 07:27 AM
I've never seen anyone rank Cymbidium above Justicia (except in looks, which I would agree :P).

Well, good thing I already have two of the former and one of the latter. Even though I was aiming for Lantana this rotation...

Myrdin
10-28-2016, 09:50 AM
@Myrdin You are absolutely right a 6* is usefull none the less but some are better than others and why should i pay Money for the weaker ones xd?
If the Nerine Gacha arrives i can prove or unprove my Pull Theory btw.

Well seeing as you have full 6* squad, I believe you alraedy paid for some of the "weaker" (presumably) ones :D

Also - You said that (theory thing) already, some time ago :D

nazrin992
10-28-2016, 10:23 AM
Haha, quite funny as I just ask the same thing in Chit Chat thread. How is your theory Wutan?

ZeroZet
10-28-2016, 10:42 AM
Waifus >>>...>>> Stats / Skills. Nuff said. :cool:

Rupturez
10-28-2016, 10:53 AM

This this this. Especially since there currently is no hard content. Stay loyal to your waifu's as long as you can.

Wutan
10-28-2016, 11:18 AM
Well seeing as you have full 6* squad, I believe you alraedy paid for some of the "weaker" (presumably) ones :D

Also - You said that (theory thing) already, some time ago :D

Yes but in Dianthus case she has Waifu Status and even she is considered a C-Tier 6* she has a Special Place in my Heart. The other four 6* are just here for raw stats and even they are not the strongest 6* they are good Soldiers (not Waifu Material for me). I mean we don't have access to the best ones right now so i have to play the Cards i have right now. It's quite difficult to find a Girl which has Waifu Potential and is a B-Tier, A-Tier or S-Tier 6* anyway^^. Most of the really strong 6* DMM has implemented are Lolis and i am not a huge Fan of them cause i like Mature Women :D

I mean seriously... The Majority of 6* which gives Skill Activation Bonus are Lolis... So i have to decide... Waifu or Strong Loli?

Heck i even think that every 6* Loli will get her Blooming Form before the others regardless that other 6* exist longer... (I am looking at you Nerine and Daisy)

Lolis will never reach Waifu Status for me. Flowering Peach is the only 6* i have got through Luck but she hasn't received Waifu Status cause i don't like that 6 year old appearance^^

For Example i like Kerria very much but sadly other 6* are better than her. It's a Dilemma that most beautifull 6* Knights aren't that good compared to other 6*. It kinda pisses me off^^

DMM please give Beautifull Mature Knights the Blooming Form already;P

Any new Purchases though will be only Skill Activation Girls for me and Maple is strong and has Waifu Status... So it's a win win ;)

Yeah there were to much Step Up Gachas distracting me and i hoard FG only for Maple right now. If Nerines Gacha isn't another stupid Step Up Gacha i think i will purchase her and test my theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, quite funny as I just ask the same thing in Chit Chat thread. How is your theory Wutan?

Use the Normal Gacha Trick and roll your 10+1 Roll at 15:50 UTC+1 on Wednesday (you have to adjust to your time Zone of course if you want to try it yourself).

That's the Time Moarsi rolled most of his amazing Pulls and we all know Moarsi is a Lucker ;)

noheart09
10-28-2016, 12:18 PM
Yes but in Dianthus case she has Waifu Status and even she is considered a C-Tier 6* she has a Special Place in my Heart. The other four 6* are just here for raw stats and even they are not the strongest 6* they are good Soldiers (not Waifu Material for me). I mean we don't have access to the best ones right now so i have to play the Cards i have right now. It's quite difficult to find a Girl which has Waifu Potential and is a B-Tier, A-Tier or S-Tier 6* anyway^^. Most of the really strong 6* DMM has implemented are Lolis and i am not a huge Fan of them cause i like Mature Women :D

I mean seriously... The Majority of 6* which gives Skill Activation Bonus are Lolis... So i have to decide... Waifu or Strong Loli?

Heck i even think that every 6* Loli will get her Blooming Form before the others regardless that other 6* exist longer... (I am looking at you Nerine and Daisy)

Lolis will never reach Waifu Status for me. Flowering Peach is the only 6* i have got through Luck but she hasn't received Waifu Status cause i don't like that 6 year old appearance^^

For Example i like Kerria very much but sadly other 6* are better than her. It's a Dilemma that most beautifull 6* Knights aren't that good compared to other 6*. It kinda pisses me off^^

DMM please give Beautifull Mature Knights the Blooming Form already;P

Any new Purchases though will be only Skill Activation Girls for me and Maple is strong and has Waifu Status... So it's a win win ;)

Yeah there were to much Step Up Gachas distracting me and i hoard FG only for Maple right now. If Nerines Gacha isn't another stupid Step Up Gacha i think i will purchase her and test my theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Use the Normal Gacha Trick and roll your 10+1 Roll at 15:50 UTC+1 on Wednesday (you have to adjust to your time Zone of course if you want to try it yourself).

That's the Time Moarsi rolled most of his amazing Pulls and we all know Moarsi is a Lucker ;)

clean your inbox,i cant send you anything because it is full :P

Wutan
10-28-2016, 12:23 PM
clean your inbox,i cant send you anything because it is full :P

Allright, done

Myrdin
10-28-2016, 02:13 PM
Wutan: Indeed I do wholy agree with your Waifu > Loli attitude. Lolis are cute and all - when they are the Immouto chans. But Waifu should be a propah mature lady !

Huzzah, Bro fist brother !
Btw sent you a message as well, in case you did not notice.

Wutan
10-28-2016, 02:35 PM
Wutan: Indeed I do wholy agree with your Waifu > Loli attitude. Lolis are cute and all - when they are the Immouto chans. But Waifu should be a propah mature lady !

Huzzah, Bro fist brother !
Btw sent you a message as well, in case you did not notice.

Yep that's the right attitude friend. Lolis are cute but no Waifus^^

Sadly I haven't received your message. Would you mind send me that message again?

I hope you haven't wrote to much...

XDrakeX
10-28-2016, 03:47 PM
I have some questions about those 5 star girls we can choose from. Is it really true that Justicia is the strongest/best of all? I dont really understand just by looking at her skills. Only 10% more attack and 1,2 skill activation? Is it really that great?

I still have 2 4 star girls in my squads and want to replace them with gold. One is a 4 star pierce (Canola) unit and one a 4 star magic unit (Cyani).

So my next question is:
Of all the magic girls there which one is the best? I like German iris and Queen of the night but are they really good?
Just to clarify i already have Strawberry, Setaria and Leucocoryne.

The last one:
Of all the 5 star pierce ones, which one is the best?
I already have Chocolate, Toad, Lily and Iris.

Thanks for your answers

smr
10-28-2016, 03:49 PM

fair enough, Flower Knight Girl is my secondary game so I plan on only playing efficiently and not trying to complete the collection (completing a collection in a gacha game oh dear no thanks).

Wutan
10-28-2016, 04:49 PM
I have some questions about those 5 star girls we can choose from. Is it really true that Justicia is the strongest/best of all? I dont really understand just by looking at her skills. Only 10% more attack and 1,2 skill activation? Is it really that great?

I still have 2 4 star girls in my squads and want to replace them with gold. One is a 4 star pierce (Canola) unit and one a 4 star magic unit (Cyani).

So my next question is:
Of all the magic girls there which one is the best? I like German iris and Queen of the night but are they really good?
Just to clarify i already have Strawberry, Setaria and Leucocoryne.

The last one:
Of all the 5 star pierce ones, which one is the best?
I already have Chocolate, Toad, Lily and Iris.

Thanks for your answers

Justicia is a really strong 5* with two of the best Buffs in the Game, AOE Damage and n1 Speed.
She also has a Bloomed Form with Counter Attack Damage. She is one of the best 5* for sure.

I am not a huge fan of Solar Blast Teams cause i am an Auto Run User and they are useless in the harder Raid Boss fights later on(because you can't use Solar Blast in Raid Boss Fights).
I have Queen of the Night and she is pretty solid. I think the best 5* Magic Girl available atm is Lavender (cause of Bloomed Form and raw Stats). Apple of Sodom is also really good.

Toad Lily is very good. I mean her Stats aren't that amazing compared to Justicia but her Pest Ability is very usefull cause in FKG there are always Maps with Bug Nests. She also buffs the Squad with Atk and has a Bloomed Form. Chocolate Cosmos is also really good, sadly she hasn't got a Bloomed Form yet.

BUT if you want to spend Money do it in a 6* Gacha. You will get more value for your Money.

XDrakeX
10-28-2016, 05:47 PM
Justicia is a really strong 5* with two of the best Buffs in the Game, AOE Damage and n1 Speed.
She also has a Bloomed Form with Counter Attack Damage. She is one of the best 5* for sure.

I am not a huge fan of Solar Blast Teams cause i am an Auto Run User and they are useless in the harder Raid Boss fights later on(because you can't use Solar Blast in Raid Boss Fights).
I have Queen of the Night and she is pretty solid. I think the best 5* Magic Girl available atm is Lavender (cause of Bloomed Form and raw Stats). Apple of Sodom is also really good.

Toad Lily is very good. I mean her Stats aren't that amazing compared to Justicia but her Pest Ability is very usefull cause in FKG there are always Maps with Bug Nests. She also buffs the Squad with Atk and has a Bloomed Form. Chocolate Cosmos is also really good, sadly she hasn't got a Bloomed Form yet.

BUT if you want to spend Money do it in a 6* Gacha. You will get more value for your Money.

I already did the gacha and have the ticket ^^

Yeah i heard about the bloomed forms but they arent implemented yet right? Do you know when we will get them?

So for the magic girls you would recommend queen of the night over german iris? I already have lavender from the event and Apple of sodom isnt in the selection.

Yeah i think Toad Lily is really good and i also have her as one of my squad leaders :) But if possible i wanted a new pierce girl for my collection. The ones i dont have are Rose, Anthurium and Japanese Iris. Which one would you recommend?

Eab1990
10-28-2016, 05:49 PM
Sakura and Mei hit A-tier with their Bloomed, though Daisy likely one-upped them by having an even better skill activation rate on her Bloomed.

A Time to Screw
10-28-2016, 06:26 PM
Bloomed 2*/3* knights when?

Drip
10-28-2016, 06:44 PM
Simply put, those two skills turn an okay-ish 6* like Fritillaria into a killing machine, but she is an extreme example of the effect at work (because of her own passive skill triggering on special attacks).

Your regular attacks are based on ATK, so any buff to ATK is a buff to your regular attacks.
However, your special attacks deal roughly two to three times the damage of your regular attacks (there are quite a few exceptions dealing more and also some dealing slightly less damage), so 10% buff to ATK combined with that 1.2 skill activation translates to an increase in damage of roughly 15%. If you stack the various skill activation girls available into one team, the effect goes even higher.
There are some 5* who buff the ATK of other flowerknights with 15%, but only a couple of them, not the entire squad. Justicas' combined skills effectively accomplish that.

Still, it's all about making it work together and finding the synergies between the different skills. For now, we can get away with just slapping our highest leveled girls into one squad and call it a good team. But you might have noticed the event bosses are getting stronger every time, and it's just a few events away when we'll have to get our act together and really think about what girls to combine to beat them.

smr
10-29-2016, 12:51 AM
Bloomed 2*/3* knights when?

if it counts, 6 star Alstroemeria was a reward for 360th day login.

6 star Rose Diana when?

nazrin992
10-29-2016, 01:45 AM
if it counts, 6 star Alstroemeria was a reward for 360th day login.

6 star Rose Diana when?
I want 5 star because it will at least give me some chance if it does come true ;_;

Wutan
10-29-2016, 02:37 AM
I already did the gacha and have the ticket ^^

Yeah i heard about the bloomed forms but they arent implemented yet right? Do you know when we will get them?

So for the magic girls you would recommend queen of the night over german iris? I already have lavender from the event and Apple of sodom isnt in the selection.

Yeah i think Toad Lily is really good and i also have her as one of my squad leaders :) But if possible i wanted a new pierce girl for my collection. The ones i dont have are Rose, Anthurium and Japanese Iris. Which one would you recommend?

Bloomed Form will be implemented much later on. We are far behind compared to DMM. We will get Bloomed Form next Year (i think in the summer time).

Yes i would say Queen of the Night > German Iris cause Queen of the Night does AOE Damage, is faster, has better Stats and buffs Atk.

It depends... if you want a Second Pest Controll Squad go for Japanese Iris (She is good)... if not go for Anthurium (Speed versatility is always n1)

2 Pest Controll Squad means a Combination of Toad Lily/Edelweiss and Japanese Iris/Black Locust

The Revival Event from Edelweiss comes right after Lavenders Event and Black Locust is an Event Girl coming soon (December)

I am not a huge Fan of Rose cause her stats doesn't match her Abilities well. She has good Attack, good Skill Activation, okayish Speed, bad Defense and her Abilities are Counterattack and Increased Crystal Drops^^ (her PreEvolution Artwork is beautifull though)

She works in a Counterattack Squad but you will need other Girls to boost her Defense Stat to get the Optimum out of her.

Drip
10-29-2016, 04:20 AM
2 Pest Controll Squad means a Combination of Toad Lily/Edelweiss and Japanese Iris/Black Locust
Bah, people always forget that my waifu Lycocoryne has the same heal-on-nestnode effect that Edelweiss has. xD

Wutan
10-29-2016, 04:36 AM
Bah, people always forget that my waifu Lycocoryne has the same heal-on-nestnode effect that Edelweiss has. xD

Yeah i apologize Drip and she has definitely Waifu Potential... I agree :)

Sadly she isn't easy to get compared to Edelweiss or Black Locust cause she is a Gacha Girl.

fate
10-30-2016, 07:34 PM
Why no one notice Dahlia who has 15% decrease attack aura >.<

Corintis
10-30-2016, 09:47 PM
Why no one notice Dahlia who has 15% decrease attack aura >.<
As far as abilities go, Dahlia has a strong combo. That 15% is VERY useful for these latest events and campaign additions.