PDA

View Full Version : Halloween or Lavender ?

renchon
10-29-2016, 04:07 AM
Halloween's event = tons of Ampys , Lv. 100 Manyus

or

Full-skilled Lavender ?

what do you think guys ?

should i skip The Lavender Revival Event and try exchange all Ampys and Manyus in Halloween's Event ?

Myrdin
10-29-2016, 04:09 AM
Personally Id say go for Lavender. Manyus and Ampys can be gained in every single event, but Lavenders revival will be like what, once a year maybe, and she is really good to just miss out on her.

smr
10-29-2016, 04:14 AM
Lavender's event comes back as a permanent mission sometime in the future

Wutan
10-29-2016, 04:22 AM
Go for Lavender. She is a strong Unit and has Bloomed Form later on. She is much better than Gentian from the Halloween Event.

You will alway get Ampys and Manyus in the Game.

renchon
10-29-2016, 04:32 AM
Go for Lavender. She is a strong Unit and has Bloomed Form later on. She is much better than Gentian from the Halloween Event.

You will alway get Ampys and Manyus in the Game.

I'm curious about Bloomed Form, is that a 2nd Evolution ? like Wedding Cactace (if i remembered correctly)

Wutan
10-29-2016, 04:42 AM
I'm curious about Bloomed Form, is that a 2nd Evolution ? like Wedding Cactace (if i remembered correctly)

Yes Bloomed Form is indeed a 2nd Evolution. Your Girls can reach Level 80 after they have bloomed and the "blessed Girl" gets a new Ability. Sadly it's kinda hard to predict which Girls get a Blooming Form and which Girls don't but i assume that Fan Favourites (Orchid, Daisy, Edelweiss, Lavender etc.) are prioritized.

Unregistered
10-29-2016, 05:33 AM
Both?

Lavender event continues until November 10th. Not knowing what the the next event entails is the problem. If it's a medal or raid boss farm then you're golden, but if it's a collection...

A Time to Screw
10-29-2016, 06:04 AM
It depends on if you want a Trick or a Treat.

Seraphim
10-29-2016, 07:33 AM
Rush the Lavender one first then try to get as many pumpkins as you can from the Halloween one afterwards.

LZS
10-29-2016, 08:35 AM
got all ampys & manyus using pumpkin i got during 1st phase.
now i fully aim for Lavender (got her & all blooms already)

with all i got now. im back to farm 2-1 again =w=

Drip
10-29-2016, 08:55 AM
I just did enough pumpkin runs to get to 500 life crystals for a rainbow skill bloom. The pumpkins I spent on 11 DEF ampys, since I already had the ATK ampys and all the manyus.
So, now I'm going to focus on Lavender and getting her some blooms (which are gladly much cheaper).
Tomorrow is red/blue manyu day though, and I could still use a LOT of red manyus.

Unregistered
10-29-2016, 01:58 PM
Lavender, no question. I'm even working toward a second one to compliment the one I got from her original event, because she's good even without full skill/equipment. Though I must say after finally seeing her story scenes, she's a bit of a bitch.

LastSensei
10-30-2016, 02:21 AM
The Halloween event would end as soon as tomorrow (November 1 iirc) and the Bremen Reissue Shop at November 10.

The plan in my case is simple. Finish the Halloween first and buy as many ampys as I can. Each one costs 550 pumpkins and there's a dozen for each type so it's quite difficult to buy all of them.

As for Lavender's Reissue Event, 3-4 days are enough to buy everything. Even if the new event comes along, it wouldn't be difficult to dual farm them. The only one with hefty price is Lavender herself with 2000 sealstones. The rest are jiffy.

Myrdin
10-30-2016, 02:40 AM
Got my 2nd lavender and 2 skill blooms. Will push for two more, but not sure if I will bother with Dress blooms. I am not fan of using dupes in my teams (kills the RP of each girl being and individual when you rock 2/3 "clones" in your army. Will however keep her, for the second Evo, coz I heard a rumour (true or false, who knows), that you need her for the second Evo as a material. Might be true might not, will keep her just in case.

Still need some more pumpkins for the last Ampy, but got most of them anyway and today are Manyus so not sure I will bother with them anyway.

Wutan
10-30-2016, 03:33 AM
Got my 2nd lavender and 2 skill blooms. Will push for two more, but not sure if I will bother with Dress blooms. I am not fan of using dupes in my teams (kills the RP of each girl being and individual when you rock 2/3 "clones" in your army. Will however keep her, for the second Evo, coz I heard a rumour (true or false, who knows), that you need her for the second Evo as a material. Might be true might not, will keep her just in case.

Still need some more pumpkins for the last Ampy, but got most of them anyway and today are Manyus so not sure I will bother with them anyway.

Blooming requires new items - Birds, Petals, and Elixirs, that may be obtained as rewards from Limited Dungeons, or through trading from the Exchange Shop.

That rumour seems to be false.

Drip
10-30-2016, 03:40 AM
3 more Lavender trips and I should have enough to buy Lavender *and* level up, so stamina refresh: YAY!
I'll use the stamina for at least one pumpkin run, to grab the last two stacks of presents, the rest will probably go to Manyu runs.

Meister
10-30-2016, 05:25 AM
Dedicated my yesterday for mission 14 sadly only got 3/5 map 3 medals. Today dumped my stamina on manyu daily for my lantana. Prolly i'll do lavender maps again tomorrow until I get her to 5/5 4/4, im currently at 719 sealstones.

Corintis
10-30-2016, 02:46 PM
Blooming requires new items - Birds, Petals, and Elixirs, that may be obtained as rewards from Limited Dungeons, or through trading from the Exchange Shop.

That rumour seems to be false.

Aaaaaah........my Waterlily........

I'm not only gonna gun for that 2nd Lavender (yay, bought all Halloween Ampies on Friday, good riddance), I'm gonna make a Waterlily Army! A Waterlily leading each squad and my Alt account's Helper Squad with another Waterlily leading them! Rawr!

Drip
10-30-2016, 02:58 PM

I'm not only gonna gun for that 2nd Lavender (yay, bought all Halloween Ampies on Friday, good riddance), I'm gonna make a Waterlily Army! A Waterlily leading each squad and my Alt account's Helper Squad with another Waterlily leading them! Rawr!
Will the main squad also feature Mountain Lily, Star Lily, Toad Lily and Rubellum Lily? xD

Corintis
10-30-2016, 03:32 PM
Actually, the main squad was gonna feature Waterlily, Lily Rubellum, Anenome, Bipinna Cosmos and Camellia/Dahlia. That way, I can maximize my increase to Attack/Defense AND Counterattack/Dodge for one of the nastiest squads anyone could think up of. :cool:

Waterlily, Toad Lily, Star Lily, Mountain Lily and Ifafa Lily (AkaCyrtanthusCoughcough) was gonna be my Lily-Squad :p

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey, looks like there's a Lily (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lily) released with Event 24's Limited Gacha, about half a year away? That'll be the last of the Lily squad!

Drip
10-30-2016, 03:44 PM
Oh hey, looks like there's a Lily (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lily) released with Event 24's Limited Gacha, about half a year away? That'll be the last of the Lily squad!
Oh my! Short hair and a naval-styled (but not quite) outfit with high heeled boots! How did I miss that one?
*Starts saving Flower Gems*

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 04:30 PM
If you are just starting now as a new player, it might be too late to get all the equipment, skillblooms, and dressblooms for Gentian. I say get Gentian and her equipment if you can until Nov. 1. Lavendar's event ends on Nov. 10.

Oh heck if you don't like Gentian, just buy her equipment only and give them to Lavendar.

Raine
10-30-2016, 05:46 PM

Insane! HAHAHAHAHA

Not too far ahead, there's also Royal Water Lily / Victoria (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Water_Lily) who will be the featured 6* girl of the next spotlight gacha. The catch is......

she's an axe-wielding yandere :rolleyes:

Corintis
10-30-2016, 05:51 PM
Insane! HAHAHAHAHA
Not too far ahead, there's also Royal Water Lily / Victoria (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Water_Lily) who will be the featured 6* girl of the next spotlight gacha. The catch is......

she's an axe-wielding yandere :rolleyes:
.........Yeah, I noticed her in the lineup. I don't think I'm ever gonna get another 6* at the snap of my fingers, like I did with Ionocidium. And the blood on her evolved image............(shiver)..........I pretty much skipped over her.

Raine
10-30-2016, 06:35 PM
.........Yeah, I noticed her in the lineup. I don't think I'm ever gonna get another 6* at the snap of my fingers, like I did with Ionocidium. And the blood on her evolved image............(shiver)..........I pretty much skipped over her.

I was actually going to mention that blood stain on her axe and that she might go after your Waterlily... D:

Corintis
10-30-2016, 07:08 PM
I was actually going to mention that blood stain on her axe and that she might go after your Waterlily... D:
.........gawdf'ingdammit. Now I'm gonna have nightmares, where she's gonna bust down my door with that axe. On HALLOWEEN no less.

Waterlily, Lavender, Convallaria; save me please. I even have another Lavender now to help protect me.............I swear, I'm gonna blame you forever if I do end up pulling that Yandere from the gacha :mad:

nazrin992
10-30-2016, 07:40 PM
Hmm, Royal Water Lily is too bland in her design for me. I was honestly expecting more from her but whatevs.

Eab1990
10-31-2016, 04:59 AM
Forget Royal Water Lily, I'm still worried about Justicia chopping my dick off, since she likes to cut things up.