PDA

View Full Version : I need advice: Black edition

21hunter
10-31-2016, 05:31 PM
So I abandoned my Nutaku account and started playing on DMM since around Reshia's event (or whatever her name is) and I barely managed to get her at max cost (managed to get her max skill the painful way; she still max cost though)

For several months, I never got any other blacks...

However this changed and in a short time I get many new blacks. Of course I got Hibari, Anya and Shino. From the shrine I pulled the alchemist Makina and Kayou (been hoping for a foxgirl event since I started playing...). And today I use my Legend ticket, and I get...
http://i66.tinypic.com/16c85tj.jpg
Sybilla!

Here are all the blacks I've got and the plats I plan to use/have been using:

http://harem-battle.club/signaturepics/sigpic3709_1.gif

So now I'm a little bit overwhelmed by all the blacks I got.
- Who should I prioritize and AW first?
- Who should I use skill fairies on and SAW? (I also have one Fez left)
- Who should I use my black cans on?
- Who should I prioritize to Cost reduce?
- Is there any up-to-date black tier list? I could only find an outdated one.

So I hoped I could get some advice on this.

soranokira
10-31-2016, 11:52 PM
Hibari (black samurai) and Anya should be your highest priority atm, due to the 'need' for a solid tanking unit. after which, you probably should work on either kayou or sybilla. kayou is a solid magic aoe dps unit after you SAW, while sybilla is a solid single-target magic dps unit once you AW her. raven (plat swordmaster on the bottom row) should also get some levels so her skill dmg would be more solid if she doesn't assassinate, IMO.

personally, you can drop Elias (plat imperial healer on bottom row) because I'd rather use g.iris since you can use alegrias to level her asap, and you have other plat units to level. probably should look at getting spica as well for another ranged dps unit since you usually would need more than just bashira, and also because of crystal keeper G if you still can't clear that.

shino, the black nurarihyon currently has no AW, but her dps is pretty solid so you can consider leveling her. the only issue is that I find her range really short, so I'd focus more on sybilla (who has good range, and thus generally easier to use) than her. as for makina, I don't really use the alchemist class in general so can't comment much on how you should prioritize.

fes and rainbow fairies should be used on any unit who benefits most from skill level ups as well as units you intend to SAW soon, like maybe kayou. unfortunately, i don't have your unit list and unit skill levels, so I can't really say whether it's good to use fes on kayou or some other unit, but personally I'd save fes for a unit who has 10 or more skill levels, especially one where you can't get SUs despite a fair bit of copies (like reanbell, charlotte and odette)

black cans would be up to you, but I'd use it on plat units because a player generally levels more plat units than blacks in the long run, and would thus lack more plat fairies than black fairies. essentially, a black can saves 12 plat/black fairies (because 1 black can = 5 plat armor; you use 3 fairies with 1 black can and 15 fairies for 5 plat armor to achieve the same exp. you can view black can as saving plat armor, but I think in the long run you'd lack more fairies than plat armors due to using 3 fairies per can, and using 2 or more fairies with farm event dupe copies)

Cost reduction should probably be focused on units you tend to deploy early. lecia is actually one of the units you want at low cost, but the fact that she's an event unit kind of makes people not want to use CR fairies for her. Kayou is probably one of the units you might want at a decently low cost, since getting her out fast and having her reduce boss hp by 20% might be nice.

there isn't an up-to-date tier list now i think.

21hunter
11-01-2016, 07:35 AM
Hibari (black samurai) and Anya should be your highest priority atm, due to the 'need' for a solid tanking unit. after which, you probably should work on either kayou or sybilla. kayou is a solid magic aoe dps unit after you SAW, while sybilla is a solid single-target magic dps unit once you AW her. raven (plat swordmaster on the bottom row) should also get some levels so her skill dmg would be more solid if she doesn't assassinate, IMO.

Thank for all the adivce! I'll go with Anya first, then Hibari/Kayou and then Sybilla. Somewhere in between I'll to try AW Odette and level up Raven as I get some plat fairies so I can feed them plat cans.

personally, you can drop Elias (plat imperial healer on bottom row) because I'd rather use g.iris since you can use alegrias to level her asap, and you have other plat units to level. probably should look at getting spica as well for another ranged dps unit since you usually would need more than just bashira, and also because of crystal keeper G if you still can't clear that.

shino, the black nurarihyon currently has no AW, but her dps is pretty solid so you can consider leveling her. the only issue is that I find her range really short, so I'd focus more on sybilla (who has good range, and thus generally easier to use) than her. as for makina, I don't really use the alchemist class in general so can't comment much on how you should prioritize.

I levelled Gold Iris to AW80 using Alegrias so I'll use her for now.
And I was also thinking about getting Spica, I think can spare some demon crystals now. I use Makina to clear the final wave in Crystal Keeper G, though she is quite ineffective against fast moving enemies from what I have seen so far.
I'll wait with Shino and see what her AW brings

fes and rainbow fairies should be used on any unit who benefits most from skill level ups as well as units you intend to SAW soon, like maybe kayou. unfortunately, i don't have your unit list and unit skill levels, so I can't really say whether it's good to use fes on kayou or some other unit, but personally I'd save fes for a unit who has 10 or more skill levels, especially one where you can't get SUs despite a fair bit of copies (like reanbell, charlotte and odette)

Kayou only has 3 skill levels so I can use regular fairies to get her skill max and SAW her right after I AW her. I was thinking on using Fes on Hibari (I only have her 4/10) or maybe Sybilla or maybe Odette. Is Odette's SAW worth it?

black cans would be up to you, but I'd use it on plat units because a player generally levels more plat units than blacks in the long run, and would thus lack more plat fairies than black fairies. essentially, a black can saves 12 plat/black fairies (because 1 black can = 5 plat armor; you use 3 fairies with 1 black can and 15 fairies for 5 plat armor to achieve the same exp. you can view black can as saving plat armor, but I think in the long run you'd lack more fairies than plat armors due to using 3 fairies per can, and using 2 or more fairies with farm event dupe copies)

Cost reduction should probably be focused on units you tend to deploy early. lecia is actually one of the units you want at low cost, but the fact that she's an event unit kind of makes people not want to use CR fairies for her. Kayou is probably one of the units you might want at a decently low cost, since getting her out fast and having her reduce boss hp by 20% might be nice.

there isn't an up-to-date tier list now i think.

I already have an excess of plat cans thought, so I just see the black cans as an experience boost instead of saving plat cans. So I'll just think more about it and first AW some more characters to see who I want to use them on.
For cost reduction I'll got with Kayou and than Lecia.

buttlover
11-01-2016, 07:58 AM
How do you survive most maps without a HA/MA? I guess you should have someone like bernice in your team already?

Either way,
I would suggest hibari over anya first, because they are relatively similar in roles while hibari is actually much more cost efficient compared to anya.

soranokira
11-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Kayou only has 3 skill levels so I can use regular fairies to get her skill max and SAW her right after I AW her. I was thinking on using Fes on Hibari (I only have her 4/10) or maybe Sybilla or maybe Odette. Is Odette's SAW worth it?

either hibari or odette should be a good idea. Odette's SAW = offensive, while normal skill = defensive (against magic enemies), so it's hard to be definite about it. still, if you're going to use her, at least maxing out her skill would be nice when you do use it, regardless of whether you're using SAW or keeping it at max level normal skill.

21hunter
11-01-2016, 12:26 PM
How do you survive most maps without a HA/MA? I guess you should have someone like bernice in your team already?

Either way,
I would suggest hibari over anya first, because they are relatively similar in roles while hibari is actually much more cost efficient compared to anya.

Ok thanks. Unfortunately I don't have Bernice (I have her on Nutaku though...) so I had to use Leanne and got Raichi from TP.

either hibari or odette should be a good idea. Odette's SAW = offensive, while normal skill = defensive (against magic enemies), so it's hard to be definite about it. still, if you're going to use her, at least maxing out her skill would be nice when you do use it, regardless of whether you're using SAW or keeping it at max level normal skill.

Ok, I'll use my rainbow fairies and see how far I can come and then decide.