PDA

View Full Version : (Event) Heavenly Flower Festival & Idol Wars Z Crossover

Pages : 1 [2] 3

reacers
11-09-2016, 09:09 AM
Small Question, I'm on lv. 52 with a 168k total ATK power team so that is not much. Currently I collected 345 heavenly Flower Fireworks and I would like to know what event mission would be the best to farm more fireworks so I can get at least 500? Any advises will be appreciated :)

nazrin992
11-09-2016, 09:38 AM
There is a guide in OP for which stage yields best number of FW accordingly to your stamina.

If any advise, do phase 2. They have more FW than phase 1. Since you are at level 50+, you can do E-6 or E-7. You can try E-8 if you have enough girls(at least low level evolved or equip with ring) along with strong helper. Be sure to do phase 2 Secret Garden as it has FW only as rewards.

jessejames93
11-09-2016, 10:06 AM
To get you through the tutorials and quests, mash that skip button. Repeat until you reach Lv.10. Also, peruse through 3 Harem scenes for some equipment gacha seeds.

Participate in 2 Dream Fests a day, winning is not actually required. If Dream Fest times are unfavorable to you, go to your Production menu/My Data at the top left corner of the screen to change it. If you've automatically been drawn into another player's Production/Guild, go independent and then change your Dream Fest times.

Thank you i really appreciate it. The only thing i need to do is log in for the next 4-5 days and do more Dream Fests.

Rupturez
11-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Finally finished 11 dreamfests and leveled to level 10. Sorry Nutaku, I appreciate the idea but I'm never touching Idol Wars again.

Myrdin
11-10-2016, 05:06 AM
I should be on 10 DF currently. Will finish it up today. Considering out of interest I managed to get to lvl 40+ something, got some pretty good draws on Gacha, and managed to get hang of the game, its kinda sad that I wont be playing it anymore, but the premise of the game (Idol agency) doesnt really interest me that much. Still with all the progress I did in the game I think I should be eligible for all the rewards. I think.
Those manyus sure will come handy :)

Raine
11-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Small Question, I'm on lv. 52 with a 168k total ATK power team so that is not much. Currently I collected 345 heavenly Flower Fireworks and I would like to know what event mission would be the best to farm more fireworks so I can get at least 500? Any advises will be appreciated :)

If you just need 165 more fireworks, the farming stage of choice probably won't matter, as long as you're comfy with it and it's a Phase 2 stage.

If you want to further improve Mirabilis' skill level and slots, a combo run of E-5 + beginner bonus stage is what I'd go for to reach the desired amount quicker (especially when your level and party strength is taken into account), purely for having the best combined ratio of 0.95 fireworks/stamina. (There's a guide from Discord (http://i.imgur.com/CVDUqxV.png) pinned at the beginning of this thread (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2408-event-heavenly-flower-festival-idol-wars-crossover.html#post48933).)

While E-5 and E-6 share the same ratio of 0.53 and offer the same Secret Garden, you might ask why E-5 instead of E-6. The key is getting that Secret Garden to trigger as many times as you can, and because the stamina cost of E-5 is half of E-6, you can have twice the attempts in triggering it. (extra tip: don't share or attack the first raid boss that comes out of it, so you'll only get the Secret Garden)

For every 80 stamina, you'd get up to 76 fireworks with the combo above [(8+30)*2] compared to 43 in a single E-8 run.

MiqDoloran
11-10-2016, 06:15 AM
don't share or attack the first raid boss that comes out of it, so you'll only get the Secret Garden)

I thought that didn't actually affect the garden spawn rate?

Raine
11-10-2016, 07:09 AM
I thought that didn't actually affect the garden spawn rate?

Well, to be honest, I have no definite way of knowing if it actually does. I only noticed that it had been working for me during the last event. I've been leaving the boss up since then when collecting event currency because I think that by doing so, I would have removed the raid boss variable after a stage clear (to which there are 3 expected outcomes: RB, SG, or none). That leaves 2 outcomes, so as an answer to your question, I'd say leaving a boss up does affect it, somehow.

sniddy
11-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Well, to be honest, I have no definite way of knowing if it actually does. I only noticed that it had been working for me during the last event. I've been leaving the boss up since then when collecting event currency because I think that by doing so, I would have removed the raid boss variable after a stage clear (to which there are 3 expected outcomes: RB, SG, or none). That leaves 2 outcomes, so as an answer to your question, I'd say leaving a boss up does affect it, somehow.

Nope because all that happens is if it would spawn a boss and you have one up, you get nothing

Unregistered
11-10-2016, 01:56 PM
Been spamming 50 stam map and got a total 2,536 fireworks. Sometimes, the secret garden triggers. I lost track of how many times.

Drip
11-10-2016, 03:25 PM
I'm mostly after the life crystals, but got to 2,908 fireworks by now. At 3,600 I think I'll stop taking the Secret Gardens, and just see where I end up while still farming for the life crystals.
109 crystals to go for the second Gold Skill Bloom.

Would the 11/27 exchange date for life crystals in the store be this month or next year? I'm assuming it's this month for now, and will just stock up on crystals again until that date.

Myrdin
11-11-2016, 12:13 AM
Does 50 Stam in Phase 2 also spawn the big Garden (80 stam) or is it just the last mission that does so ?

Corintis
11-11-2016, 01:10 AM
Just the last mission.

Zenithale
11-12-2016, 06:36 AM
Precisely...
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/precisely_zps5blp3er9.png
First time I will not get full rewards during an Event. Now I am trying to 3* the Edelweiss E-4... RNG is so fun...

sniddy
11-12-2016, 06:49 AM
Im with you Zen I over shot on a lovely map > garden run, and was on high 2200's so rounded it to 2400

The stingy firework > stamina ratio means gunning for 4k over running the revival or even farming mannys isn't worth it

Rupturez
11-12-2016, 06:57 AM
Same, I also quit on 2,400 back to manyu farming for me.

Wutan
11-12-2016, 07:02 AM
Same, I also quit on 2,400 back to manyu farming for me.

i stopped farming at 2001 Fireworks. The Rewards aren't that great anyway...I have maxed out Edelweiss and i have cleared all Maps from the unintentional Mountain Lily Event... Finally i can farm 12-5 and Manyu/Dragon Dailys again...

nazrin992
11-12-2016, 07:09 AM
Just started a new round of login bonus of IWZ and I get the "Login for 60 days and awaken your SSR in the end".

So generous... A free SSR and awakening items T-T

Wutan
11-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Ok I have participated in the Limited 1 once again because i desperately wanted Evening Primrose...

Finally some Luck after fucking 2 months. I am so happy right now...

Apple of Sodom + Evening Primrose... I can make 3 Pest Controll Teams now HAHA

...and my fourth Queen of the Night (fuck you Bipinna) which is also really n1 cause i like her

Today is a good Day :D

Rupturez
11-12-2016, 07:47 AM
Ok I have participated in the Limited 1 once again because i desperately wanted Evening Primrose...

Finally some Luck after fucking 2 months. I am so happy right now...

Apple of Sodom + Evening Primrose... I can make 3 Pest Controll Teams now HAHA

...and my fourth Queen of the Night (fuck you Bipinna) which is also really n1 cause i like her

Today is a good Day :D

How odd, you me and Moarsi all made a good pull last few minutes. Moarsi just pulled a gold, I just pulled a gold, you pulled three golds.

http://tinyimg.io/i/3i1BaDY.png

Congrats brother, I like Evening Primrose alot.

Wutan
11-12-2016, 07:59 AM
How odd, you me and Moarsi all made a good pull last few minutes. Moarsi just pulled a gold, I just pulled a gold, you pulled three golds.

Congrats brother, I like Evening Primrose alot.

Thank you very much. I used the Normal Gacha Trick and rolled at 15:37 UTC cause that was the time i have got my Rainbow Skill Bloom in the Black Baccara Step Up Gacha...

Dude. It's the revenge of the Unlucky Guys HAHA.

Queen of the Night got her fourth Skill Level and her fourth Equipment Slot. Well looks like Corintis isn't the only one with a favourite Stalker anymore;D

GZ i also have got German Iris a while ago...She is extremely suitable for Solar Blast Shenanigans ;)

noheart09
11-12-2016, 08:54 AM
spent 40 fg+800 gold and got only one gold.............................................. ...NIGHT PLOX ^^ wanted her so much <3,not very worth but i am 60% satisfied....wanted apple of sodom too =/ ,but it is enough like this i suppose.

i ruined my strategy like this though =/ : was waiting for gold tickets and make an all out gatcha assault on tuesday but looking at your pulls fired me up and just like a man i went and pressed the buttons with 0 esitation.

Wutan
11-12-2016, 08:58 AM
spent 40 fg+800 gold and got only one gold.............................................. ...NIGHT PLOX ^^ wanted her so much <3,not very worth but i am 60% satisfied....wanted apple of sodom too =/ ,but it is enough like this i suppose

Night Plox is really n1. Her Special Attack Animation is dope. GZ dude even the rest of the pulls aren't that good.

Btw. What's your Lupine's Level? I don't see her in your Helper Squad xd

The Girls from this Gacha were amazing :)

My only Problem: I have to run Purple Manyu Daily like crazy for Sakura, Evening Primrose and Apple of Sodom. And with Zero FGs left it's gonna take a while until all three are evolved and Lvl 70^^

Please RNG God give me Justicia from the Ticket next week and i won't complaining for a very long time;D

noheart09
11-12-2016, 09:07 AM
Night Plox is really n1. Her Special Attack Animation is dope. GZ dude even the rest of the pulls aren't that good.

now i have to calm down and wait for the wedding ceremony,the event after next one.but i think i finally got my main objective now: i am gonna make the cacia squad ^^: i just need cherry sage,locust(luckly she is free) and finally acacia herself(unluckly far away from here and will get her on step up or 6* special gatcha.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw. What's your Lupine's Level? I don't see her in your Helper Squad xd

My only Problem: I have to run Purple Manyu Daily like crazy for Sakura, Evening Primrose and Apple of Sodom. And with Zero FGs left it's gonna take a while until all three are evolved and Lvl 70^^

Please RNG God give me Justicia from the Ticket next week and i won't complaining for a very long time;D

try to make sure you levell up after 4 runs on the manyus stage(you just need around 500 exp) and you got 4 other runs to do(i am doing the same)

Wutan
11-12-2016, 09:22 AM
now i have to calm down and wait for the wedding ceremony,the event after next one.but i think i finally got my main objective now: i am gonna make the cacia squad ^^: i just need cherry sage,locust(luckly she is free) and finally acacia herself(unluckly far away from here and will get her on step up or 6* special gatcha.

- - - Updated - - -

try to make sure you levell up after 4 runs on the manyus stage(you just need around 500 exp) and you got 4 other runs to do(i am doing the same)

Acacia+Dahlia is a good Combo indeed. I am excited for your Helper Squad. Looks n1 and contains strong Girls.

I am also waiting for Locust...

I think my Final Helper Squad for the time being will be: Maple, Scotch Broom, Evening Primrose, Sakura and Alpinia (i hope she gets more Clothes and 1,2 Skill Activation after she bloomed :D)

Yeah can't wait until next Wednesday...I have to manage my Stamina the appropriate way^^

noheart09
11-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Acacia+Dahlia is a good Combo indeed. I am excited for your Helper Squad. Looks n1 and contains strong Girls.

I am also waiting for Locust...

I think my Final Helper Squad for the time being will be: Maple, Scotch Broom, Evening Primrose, Sakura and Alpinia (i hope she gets more Clothes and 1,2 Skill Activation after she bloomed :D)

Yeah can't wait until next Wednesday...I have to manage my Stamina the appropriate way^^

i still got anthurium,night plox,mirabillis(when she gets out)sakura(evolved but lv1 for now),convallaria,lavander,rubellum,setaria(evolved lv50) to finish,i should really stop to buy when i already got my hands full =/

Wutan
11-12-2016, 09:52 AM
i still got anthurium,night plox,mirabillis(when she gets out)sakura(evolved but lv1 for now),convallaria,lavander,rubellum,setaria(evolved lv50) to finish,i should really stop to buy when i already got my hands full =/

Yeah i know what you mean...

I have to finish Evening Primrose, Apple of Sodom, Sakura (Evolved Lvl 40), Edelweiss, Mountain Lily, Rubellum, Canna, Rose, Gentian, Scarlet Tulip, Iris and Mirabillis

Primrose, Sakura, Apple, Edelweiss and Mountain Lily have Priority though^^

Corintis
11-12-2016, 02:33 PM
Muda muda muda muda muda muda!

And congrats! Not just on your good luck revival, but also on your QotN! Now you can also start on an army like me :cool:. What's her skill level btw?

I'm a bit jelly that the people I know are pulling Primrose, but I was able to get Night Phlox, so ayem happy enuf.

Wutan
11-12-2016, 02:39 PM

And congrats! Not just on your good luck revival, but also on your QotN! Now you can also start on an army like me :cool:. What's her skill level btw?

I'm a bit jelly that the people I know are pulling Primrose, but I was able to get Night Phlox, so ayem happy enuf.

Thanks Friend. Queen of the Night's skill Level is 4...one more to go...I think i know which Girl gets the next Gold Skill Bloom :D

Honestly i would be satisfied if i have got Night Plox instead of Primrose as well.

They are both amazing :)

noheart09
11-12-2016, 02:59 PM

same mate,let'share a drink if we get the chance

Meister
11-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Okay 4k done. Time to do the edelweiss reissue :D

Corintis
11-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Okay 4k done. Time to do the edelweiss reissue :D
..........dam, you're probably the only one that actually went for it.

Elessar the Grey
11-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Once both crossover and FW festival end the 11/15, what may happen with the rewards in the gift box? It says "up to 20 items at a time" and i am supposed to get all the rewards from both events :confused:

Corintis
11-12-2016, 10:54 PM
"Up to 20" refers to how much you can withdraw in one go. I can tell you from painful experience that there's no limit to how much you can store in the Gift Box and that items only disappear once they reach their expiration date. (The gift box will count only up to 100 items and gets increasingly laggy the higher you stack up).

Obviously, FKG rewards from playing IWZ go to the FKG account and IWZ item rewards gained from playing FKG go to your IWZ account.

Myrdin
11-12-2016, 11:24 PM
Damn your luck you buggers ! Leavin the poor lil me to be the last with them shitty roll T__T

One day though... I will.... have... my.... VENGANCE !!! (*Insert Orcish Warcry*)

As for the event I am up to 3,800. Today is Manyu time, but I think I´ll bang out the rest tomorrow, I mean why not if its just that much.
Done with IDWZ stuff as well. Looking forward to those Manyu/Tickets rewards. As long as I get at least one new girl from the tickets, I can consider the event to be a success. (Would not mind Toad lili / Camelia dupe though. I do like both of them and getting them another Item slot would be nice :) )

Drip
11-13-2016, 03:01 AM
Damn your luck you buggers ! Leavin the poor lil me to be the last with them shitty roll T__T

One day though... I will.... have... my.... VENGANCE !!! (*Insert Orcish Warcry*)

As for the event I am up to 3,800. Today is Manyu time, but I think I´ll bang out the rest tomorrow, I mean why not if its just that much.
Done with IDWZ stuff as well. Looking forward to those Manyu/Tickets rewards. As long as I get at least one new girl from the tickets, I can consider the event to be a success. (Would not mind Toad lili / Camelia dupe though. I do like both of them and getting them another Item slot would be nice :) )
About the same here, 3,827 fireworks, but they aren't really my focus anyway. It's 22 Life Crystals now to get the second gold skill bloom from the exchange.
I celebrated Manyu day last week already with 2 flowergems, and while I could use some more red manyus, it's not really as important to me now.

Blue manyus I have very little use for anymore. Cyrtanthus is already lvl 64, so firmly in viable-range. I also have Peach, Calla, Canna and Violet to level, but I use those four only occasionally in custom units for events. For the rest, Peach's voice annoys the hell out of me, while Calla, Canna and Violet are a bit weak in their passives..

So, I'll just keep farming life crystals until the event is finished.

Rupturez
11-13-2016, 03:04 AM
About the same here, 3,827 fireworks, but they aren't really my focus anyway. It's 22 Life Crystals now to get the second gold skill bloom from the exchange.
I celebrated Manyu day last week already with 2 flowergems, and while I could use some more red manyus, it's not really as important to me now.

Blue manyus I have very little use for anymore. Cyrtanthus is already lvl 64, so firmly in viable-range. I also have Peach, Calla, Canna and Violet to level, but I use those four only occasionally in custom units for events. For the rest, Peach's voice annoys the hell out of me, while Calla, Canna and Violet are a bit weak in their passives..

So, I'll just keep farming life crystals until the event is finished.

It's painfull how much leveling I still have to do, when I started out I had very very bad luck with pulling 5*'s so I have litterly every 4* evolved and leveled pretty high, now I have to level all 5*'s I finally did manage to pull.

Corintis
11-13-2016, 03:38 AM
It's painfull how much leveling I still have to do, when I started out I had very very bad luck with pulling 5*'s so I have litterly every 4* evolved and leveled pretty high, now I have to level all 5*'s I finally did manage to pull.
Yeah, I felt like that for a bit after I got my crazy pull with Ionocidium. Even after pulling her, along with Justicia, Cyrtanthus, Dahlia and Strawberry Candle, I only managed to kill off 2 out of 3 million coins. Doping the $30 Sakura up to Lv70 all at once didn't even make a dent in my supply.

Now I got this clogging up my storage, (http://i.imgur.com/GmnHqt9.jpg) so now I'm just dying for the next event to start so I can feed these to Humile (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Monotropastrum_Humile) and rescue my inventory.........for about a week, until it fills up again. The reissues are pretty much the only thing keeping my Manyus in check.

nikonana
11-13-2016, 05:11 AM
Reached 3.2k, not sure if I want to reach 4k at this rate. And I don't feel like doing Edelweiss farm since her ability is bit underwhelming, considering future knights will have pest nest related abilities. Lavender have 3x heal so it can be useful in future.

--Corintis. Would trade those yellows for my blues. I need to level my Dipla + Anthurium badly.

Drip
11-13-2016, 05:59 AM
Reached 3.2k, not sure if I want to reach 4k at this rate. And I don't feel like doing Edelweiss farm since her ability is bit underwhelming, considering future knights will have pest nest related abilities. Lavender have 3x heal so it can be useful in future.

--Corintis. Would trade those yellows for my blues. I need to level my Dipla + Anthurium badly.
Gold units with same or higher ATK as Edelweiss (4400, dual target):
Peach, gacha reward, 4500, single target
Oxalis, gacha reward, 4500, single target
Star Lily, event reward, 4500, single target
Japanese Iris, gacha reward, 4400, triple target

Of those four, Japanese Iris would be the only one I'd consider "better" than Edelweiss.
Peach and Oxalis more or less on par, mainly due to Edelweiss her relatively low skill activation.
Star Lily just below Edelweiss due to her first passive only buffing one random other squadmember, while her second passive is at "half strength".

Every event girl coming after Mountain Lily is relatively "nerfed" compared to 5* girls coming from gacha. Sometimes by ability, other times by lower stats.
Lavender, Edelweiss and Mountain Lily are as good as it gets for event girls.

Rupturez
11-13-2016, 06:12 AM
Gold units with same or higher ATK as Edelweiss (4400, dual target):
Peach, gacha reward, 4500, single target
Oxalis, gacha reward, 4500, single target
Star Lily, event reward, 4500, single target
Japanese Iris, gacha reward, 4400, triple target

Of those four, Japanese Iris would be the only one I'd consider "better" than Edelweiss.
Peach and Oxalis more or less on par, mainly due to Edelweiss her relatively low skill activation.
Star Lily just below Edelweiss due to her first passive only buffing one random other squadmember, while her second passive is at "half strength".

Every event girl coming after Mountain Lily is relatively "nerfed" compared to 5* girls coming from gacha. Sometimes by ability, other times by lower stats.
Lavender, Edelweiss and Mountain Lily are as good as it gets for event girls.

Edelweiss is really really good but her evolved ability of +50 spd holds her in line a bit. If she had a % atk power as second ability she would be among the best girls. Basically what Evening Primrose has now :rolleyes: Girls with a % power ability can beat Edelweiss in terms of raw power but she still remains a very good all-round 5*, even more so with 4 equipment slots.

I just noticed your helper squad is really similar to mine :cool:

Wutan
11-13-2016, 06:24 AM
Edelweiss is really really good but her evolved ability of +50 spd holds her in line a bit. If she had a % atk power as second ability she would be among the best girls. Basically what Evening Primrose has now :rolleyes: Girls with a % power ability can beat Edelweiss in terms of raw power but she still remains a very good all-round 5*, even more so with 4 equipment slots.

Evening Primrose is amazing in Terms of Abilities, Stats and Bloomed Form but DMM could make an even better Girl if they want to...

Imagine a 6* with Bloomed Form and Atk Boost for all Squad Members (20% based on Affection), 1,2 Skill Activation for all Squad Members and 10-15% Damage Reduction for Enemies...That's the Ultimate Unit^^

I think Bride Orchid will become the Ultimate Unit in the future btw.

Drip
11-13-2016, 06:26 AM

Orchid/Oncidium, Edelweiss and Toadie make for a very solid base. Not really special, but it's fast and doesn't wither away on pest-maps. :cool:

Unregistered
11-13-2016, 07:13 AM
Life steal, atk down and evade are the base of an ultimate unit. Skill and atk up would be bonuses.

sniddy
11-13-2016, 07:26 AM
To be honest I'll get a 2nd Edel, a 2nd Mountain Lilly and a 2nd Star lilly - beyond that is any girl worth doubling down on?

Unregistered
11-13-2016, 07:36 AM
You could keep every extra event girl locked up until they can be sold for bond crystals.

sniddy
11-13-2016, 09:06 AM
Yeh I've heard about these, what are they, how'd they work....

Unregistered
11-13-2016, 09:47 AM
Selling or foddering 3*+ girls will give you bond crystals which can be used to buy gifts for reaching 200% affection or other stuff to be added later. Higher rarities are worth more crystals.

Of course it won't be happening any time soon.

Corintis
11-13-2016, 10:09 AM
She DOES get a bloomed form to help her out later; those are always nice boosts to raw stats. It's not completely ideal, but she does get Gentian's Atk-Boost ability, in chunks of 5%, up to 15%.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/1/11/Edelweiss02.png/revision/latest?cb=20160919010932

Rupturez
11-13-2016, 10:26 AM
She DOES get a bloomed form to help her out later; those are always nice boosts to raw stats. It's not completely ideal, but she does get Gentian's Atk-Boost ability, in chunks of 5%, up to 15%.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/1/11/Edelweiss02.png/revision/latest?cb=20160919010932

oh thats really cool, I did not dare to think that an event girl would get a bloomed form, I expected that treatment to be for gacha girls.

Wutan
11-13-2016, 10:34 AM
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed

Lavender, Locust, Southern Cross etc. have confirmed Bloomed Form as well :o

Dorei0sama
11-13-2016, 12:05 PM
Evening Primrose is amazing in Terms of Abilities, Stats and Bloomed Form but DMM could make an even better Girl if they want to...

Imagine a 6* with Bloomed Form and Atk Boost for all Squad Members (20% based on Affection), 1,2 Skill Activation for all Squad Members and 10-15% Damage Reduction for Enemies...That's the Ultimate Unit^^

I think Bride Orchid will become the Ultimate Unit in the future btw.

Dream team should be a 70% damage reduction consisting of 6 stars fkg. Aparantly it's really difficult to collect all of fkg with damage reduction.

Myrdin
11-13-2016, 12:20 PM
I hope our beloved "Waaah whats a banana doing hereeeeeeee.... Ouchie !" chibi Ninja gets a bloomed form as well :D
She is way to adorable

Wutan
11-13-2016, 12:27 PM
I hope our beloved "Waaah whats a banana doing hereeeeeeee.... Ouchie !" chibi Ninja gets a bloomed form as well :D
She is way to adorable

Her Sensei needs Bloomed Form as well :p

Drip
11-13-2016, 12:58 PM
She is way to adorable
Oh my! Just the idea is desirable, cute and scary all at the same time!
Wish I pulled Lantana as well. She and Hypericum are my favourite silly characters! They're like.. soul sistahs!

Unregistered
11-13-2016, 02:32 PM
Blooming isn't even Lantana's final form...

http://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/flower-news/images/EkZ5ev5aI0uAkDuOXdUSAfwt1u0Tq2.swf

(from Flower Knight Theater)

nazrin992
11-13-2016, 11:19 PM
Apparently Lantana has a thing for Pumpkin mask now.

Myrdin
11-14-2016, 11:17 AM
FINALLY !!!
Over 4000 Fireworks. Just in time. DONE !
Thank you and DONT come again dear event :D

Rupturez
11-14-2016, 11:21 AM
I admire your dedication in a horrible event. I stopped after 2400.

sniddy
11-14-2016, 11:53 AM
I've run out of things to do, so I'm pushing for 3200 now

moarsi
11-14-2016, 12:55 PM
I'm surprised people are actually completing her event to 4000. I just got to 2000 and left it. Probably because I wanted to get the Reissued girls too. But I realllly don't like these events that pretty much force you to grind the event for the majority of it.

flink
11-14-2016, 01:01 PM
3997 fireworks...

I think I will do E-8 one more time for the Life Crystals.

Myrdin
11-14-2016, 01:02 PM
I'm surprised people are actually completing her event to 4000. I just got to 2000 and left it. Probably because I wanted to get the Reissued girls too. But I realllly don't like these events that pretty much force you to grind the event for the majority of it.

I do agree with you. The only reason why I forced myself particularly to commit to this horrible grind fest was that my Alpinia is close to be fully "Amp-ed up" just need a few more of each type.
Now that this is done, I wanna get me my 2nd Edelweis (no need to upgrade her though), to exchange her for the Blooming materials in the future, once that becomes available to our version of the game as well.

flink
11-14-2016, 01:10 PM
I'm doing it mainly to farm Life Crystals to get those Skillbloom.
The event is secondary and a bonus.

(15 ampy is a nice bonus in fact)

Wutan
11-14-2016, 01:23 PM

Same for me. Stopped at 2001 Fireworks cause i also wanted the Reissued Edelweiss.

The Bride Event is a Raid Boss Event and honestly we need more of them.

I am sick and tired of those stupid Grindfests...and the Rewards aren't that great either...The Halloween Event at least gave us some n1 Rewards^^

If i haven't got some n1 Girls from that Event it would be a complete disaster for me^^

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree with you. The only reason why I forced myself particularly to commit to this horrible grind fest was that my Alpinia is close to be fully "Amp-ed up" just need a few more of each type.
Now that this is done, I wanna get me my 2nd Edelweis (no need to upgrade her though), to exchange her for the Blooming materials in the future, once that becomes available to our version of the game as well.

N1 :)

What's Alpinia's Skill Level btw?

noheart09
11-14-2016, 01:46 PM
Same for me. Stopped at 2001 Fireworks cause i also wanted the Reissued Edelweiss.

The Bride Event is a Raid Boss Event and honestly we need more of them.

I am sick and tired of those stupid Grindfests...and the Rewards aren't that great either...The Halloween Event at least gave us some n1 Rewards^^

If i haven't got some n1 Girls from that Event it would be a complete disaster for me^^

- - - Updated - - -

you stopped at 2001 too? what a funny coincidence XD

Wutan
11-14-2016, 02:03 PM
you stopped at 2001 too? what a funny coincidence XD

Yeah one more than required...it's typical for me and it seems for you too ;)

Lets see if we get the "real rewards" tomorrow...

fate
11-14-2016, 03:25 PM

Well mostly because I'm in short of life crystals and the reissued girl is still on stage 1

Drip
11-14-2016, 03:50 PM
I'm only doing it for the Life Crystals. When I hit 3,500 fireworks, I quit doing the SG for the event, but I'm well past 4k fireworks now anyway.
In two weeks, the life crystal exchange seems to restock *again* if that date shown is correct, so even though I got the rainbow skillbloom and both gold skillblooms, I keep running ?-8 for more crystals in preperation to that.

Aidoru
11-14-2016, 07:20 PM
So random question about something thats been bugging me. I've been playing for about a week now and I keep seeing this player Dark Airu in my helper list. They're Lv1 with 4 Lv10 units and one of them is Mirabilis from the event. She wasn't already released in the nutaku version yet was she? Is this like a helper that gets added in for events something?

Raine
11-14-2016, 08:21 PM
Broke into the 4k club by the end of the weekend after 3 straight days of strictly grinding for fireworks (hence, I wasn't posting much). I don't really have much to do until the next phase of reissue is out, so I'm still running ?-8 for the crystals. I personally wouldn't mind grindfests if not for shitty drop values. The event bored me to death that even before its Phase 2 began, I already had collected necessary items for maxing the next event girl (Monotropastrum).

As for Idol Wars, I was already done with the crossover quests last week, except for the combo quest (but meh...)

Congrats to those who drew Primrose or Night Phlox. I really wanted at least one of them, but I'm still a few gems short of a 10+1 and my second 10 FG card had just begun. Although even if I do have 50 gems, I got zero faith in my luck and will get crap draws anyway. I'll continue saving up and see what's there for Christmas.

@Hentai: That "Dark Airu" is likely (or actually, because it stays at Level 1) an AI helper team for beginners.

fate
11-14-2016, 09:21 PM
Wait I know it's late but anyone know how to do a combo in idol wars ?

Corintis
11-14-2016, 09:56 PM
You perform the same category of action after another person.

Having an alt account to work with, creating combos was no issue for me :cool:

fate
11-14-2016, 10:37 PM
You perform the same category of action after another person.

Having an alt account to work with, creating combos was no issue for me :cool:

Thanks a lot. Lucky me that there's some other guys in my production online today and help me in the last day

Myrdin
11-14-2016, 11:05 PM

My lovely Alpinator is:
4/5
1/1

Figures where all my Rainbow Skillblooms went eh :D

smr
11-14-2016, 11:21 PM
I'm only doing it for the Life Crystals. When I hit 3,500 fireworks, I quit doing the SG for the event, but I'm well past 4k fireworks now anyway.
In two weeks, the life crystal exchange seems to restock *again* if that date shown is correct, so even though I got the rainbow skillbloom and both gold skillblooms, I keep running ?-8 for more crystals in preperation to that.

im well over 5000 fireworks just from doing the event maps for life crystals and gold, since life crystals are pretty important to get to buy most of the items from the shop monthly.

Meister
11-14-2016, 11:24 PM
So the crossover event is over? Ive seen the banner on the nutaku main page and the timer reads 00.00.00 :D

Aidoru
11-14-2016, 11:42 PM
So the crossover event is over? Ive seen the banner on the nutaku main page and the timer reads 00.00.00 :D

According to the Idol Wars Z news page, there's a maintenance at Nov 15, 12 AM to 1:30 AM PDT, which starts in about 1 1/2 hours. I'm guessing that's it for the cross over event but I don't know when is the FKG one as it doesn't have anything listed.

Raine
11-14-2016, 11:42 PM

You got the rewards?

Meister
11-15-2016, 12:20 AM
No not yet. I did login on both when I saw the timer but still no rewards

MachThreeSlug
11-15-2016, 12:56 AM
I'm guessing that the rewards will be given out after the inevitable update that follows after the end of an event.

Rupturez
11-15-2016, 01:15 AM
Pushed to 2800 fireworks just before the end because I don't need blue bloom dragons currently ~

Raine
11-15-2016, 02:15 AM
I really wish that the crossover rewards could be claimed as soon as we finished their respective quests, instead of waiting like this.

Meister
11-15-2016, 05:22 AM
This was from the Idol Wars side

LastSensei
11-15-2016, 05:56 AM
Still on maintenance.

Corintis
11-15-2016, 06:01 AM
Still on maintenance.
I'm just waiting for images and official names to pop up.

- - - Updated - - -

This SHOULD be our next Gacha lineup as well'

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/c/c4/Amaryllidaceae.png/revision/latest?cb=20151026202220 http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/c/c6/Epidendrum00.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151128211316 http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/f/fd/Snapdragon00%281%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20160701153820
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/8/8d/Monotropastrumhumile01.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151128212857

Lycoris: #1. (Four allies' attack power +18%), #2. (Evasion).
Epidendrum: #1. (x1.5 Self skill trigger on 1st turn), #2. (Evasion).
Snapdragon: #1. (Three allies' attack power +15%), #2. (x2 Def-powered counterattack, 80% chance).
Humile: #1. (Three allies' attack power +10%), #2. (Evasion).

Eab1990
11-15-2016, 06:13 AM
Snapdragon is kinda cute, but I'm not getting my hopes up for anyone this rotation. Gonna save for Black Friday deals, whatever they are.

Watch me pull Lycoris when I don't even care for her. :x

Dorei0sama
11-15-2016, 07:01 AM
Snapdragon is kinda cute, but I'm not getting my hopes up for anyone this rotation. Gonna save for Black Friday deals, whatever they are.

Watch me pull Lycoris when I don't even care for her. :x

Let's do single pull then. :)

Corintis
11-15-2016, 07:15 AM
Let's do single pull then. :)
Everybody, don't forget to offer your prayers to Moarsi before performing any single pulls.

Raine
11-15-2016, 07:20 AM
I will seek RNGesus... Moarsi's divine intervention when I do that single roll.

Dorei0sama
11-15-2016, 07:25 AM
When will they finish update? hmm~~

Wutan
11-15-2016, 08:29 AM
When will they finish update? hmm~~

No Rewards for the Crossover Part atm...i hope they deliver them soon^^

Eab1990
11-15-2016, 08:34 AM
Rewards will go out on the 18th, supposedly.

Aidoru
11-15-2016, 08:44 AM
Oh thats good to hear. I was freaking out cause I didn't get my 4 and 5 star tickets from cross over.

Wutan
11-15-2016, 08:47 AM
Oh thats good to hear. I was freaking out cause I didn't get my 4 and 5 star tickets from cross over.

You Won't get it either cause the Crossover Event is over...(01.11.2016 - 15.11.2016)

Sorry bro...

Seriously the Event is over and we will get the Rewards on the 18th???

What's the reason for this nonsense?

Raine
11-15-2016, 08:54 AM
Delayed rewards... it's screwing up with my gameplan.

If I had gotten those gems as soon as finished Idol Wars tutorial, I would've had enough gems for a last-minute 10+1 roll in the previous limited gacha, but no. Now, the tickets will be late as well.

Wutan
11-15-2016, 08:57 AM
Delayed rewards... it's screwing up with my gameplan.

If I had gotten those gems as soon as finished Idol Wars tutorial, I would've had enough gems for a last-minute 10+1 roll in the previous limited gacha, but no. Now, the tickets will be late as well.

That's bullshit... without those Gems i can't participate in the 10+1 with my Twink Account today...

Myrdin
11-15-2016, 09:49 AM
Fucktaku at its best once again...

Unregistered
11-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Complainers gonna complain...

nazrin992
11-15-2016, 05:58 PM
Complainers gonna complain...
You make it sound like it is a bad thing. Do you want Yes Drones?

Unregistered
11-15-2016, 07:07 PM
I view yes men and impotent whiners both with disdain.

sniddy
11-16-2016, 12:12 AM
...and to be honest unless they TOLD us we'd get them on a certain date, if you didn't check then really it's kinda on you.

I assumed, didn't get them, meh I'll get them later

Rupturez
11-16-2016, 12:21 AM
I don't mind that the rewards are distributed later but I wish they would have extended the event in that case so I could have gotten some dreamfests in on my alt account.

nazrin992
11-16-2016, 03:36 AM
I assumed, didn't get them, meh
FTFY:D

To be fair, I'm think they never wrote when exactly we will get the Xover rewards so probably everyone assume we will get it after the maintenance. We got Mirabilis immediately(kudos to that) but didn't get others so naturally people would ask about the missing rewards.

Also, when exactly did they told us about the date of receiving the Xover rewards? I remember they told us after the event but that's it. Didn't specify the date until recently(unless it actually stated in IWZ?).

Wutan
11-16-2016, 04:01 AM
FTFY:D

To be fair, I'm think they never wrote when exactly we will get the Xover rewards so probably everyone assume we will get it after the maintenance. We got Mirabilis immediately(kudos to that) but didn't get others so naturally people would ask about the missing rewards.

Also, when exactly did they told us about the date of receiving the Xover rewards? I remember they told us after the event but that's it. Didn't specify the date until recently(unless it actually stated in IWZ?).

And there is no specific reason why they did that. I would like to know the reason behind this delayed rewards...Knowledge is Power and all that good stuff :)

If there are good deals from Nutaku i appreciate it like the Sakura Discount Deal but if there are bad Deals like the Nutaku Shop (3FGs for one Lvl 100 Manyu for example) or the limited supply of FGs compared to the DMM Version i complain about that...

Sterma
11-17-2016, 03:47 PM
They will be delivered on the 18th then? Then no problem. I was off for 3 days, and thought I wouldn't get Mirabilis nor Crossover event. I barely got to the 4000 on time.

vladlvv
11-18-2016, 12:26 AM
maybe they arent sure when to give us bcoz ey have to check how many participated in the event + distribute all the rewards to all thoz users, coz maybe it's hard to allocate such vast prices to so many players

Myrdin
11-18-2016, 02:24 AM
So .... any1 got their stuff ?
Mostly the tickets that is.
Hope its not gonna be another "Maintenance" just for the delivery...

Meister
11-18-2016, 03:41 AM
collab stuff for idol wars is already sent dunno if the fkg side was sent also since i just logged out there.

Edit: Logged in again on fkg no rewards yet

Wutan
11-18-2016, 03:57 AM
Still no signs of life rewards here.

Same. I am curious about the Draw Pool from those Tickets but i don't expect much from them...

I need the Lvl 100 Bloom Dragons though...I have to evolve Edelweiss and Primrose^^

The Blue Manyus for Edelweiss are killing my Inventory Space and that's the reason i am a little bit angry about those delayed rewards^^

Unregistered
11-18-2016, 06:04 AM
collab stuff for idol wars is already sent dunno if the fkg side was sent also since i just logged out there.

Edit: Logged in again on fkg no rewards yet

Was your Idol Wars Z rewards accurate? I only got the 5X S Coaches. i completed all but the fireworks ones so I should have gotten more. Anyone else missing parts of there x-over rewards on the Idol Wars Side of things?

darkmoon87
11-18-2016, 06:09 AM
Was your Idol Wars Z rewards accurate? I only got the 5X S Coaches. i completed all but the fireworks ones so I should have gotten more. Anyone else missing parts of there x-over rewards on the Idol Wars Side of things?

Yep, I'm missing several rewards too, for requirements I'm sure I did. I'm missing one 50% SR ticket and several R tickets :(

Unregistered
11-18-2016, 06:11 AM
Yep, I'm missing several rewards too, for requirements I'm sure I did. I'm missing one 50% SR ticket and several R tickets :(

I Sent a support ticket. Gonna see what they say.

Rupturez
11-18-2016, 06:12 AM
I Sent a support ticket. Gonna see what they say.

I wish you the best of luck ~

Even my support ticket from 6 months ago remains unanwsered.

Wutan
11-18-2016, 06:17 AM
I wish you the best of luck ~

Even my support ticket from 6 months ago remains unanwsered.

Lets hope we will get all rewards tomorrow cause i am 1000 % sure i completed all Crossover Steps for the FKG Part of the Event.

If they mess this up they should compensate us with 50 FGs...

Meister
11-18-2016, 06:19 AM
Im not sure. Ive got a bunch of gifts still in the storage from the DF and daily login. But im pretty sure the Guaranteed SR gacha ticket is from the event

qti
11-18-2016, 06:52 AM
Missing this rewards : <br />
<br />
Scouting Pts. Charge <br />
Fully restores Scouting Points. <br />
x3 <br />
Rare Gacha Ticket <br />
For the Special Ticket gacha. Guaranteed R or rarer. <br />
x1 <br />
Increase 1 Flower Knight's...

Unregistered
11-18-2016, 07:57 AM
I can't even find my rewards for IW. Are they supposed to be in the gift box? If so, I didn't get anything then, and I know I played... <br />
<br />
- - - Updated - - - <br />
<br />
I was questioning the same thing...

trytofindout
11-18-2016, 07:58 AM
I'm missing the same things as qti

Got only the S coaches and a SR ticket

fghk0
11-18-2016, 08:40 AM
The delayed compensation is transmitted, 10 FGS .... :eek:

Wutan
11-18-2016, 08:44 AM
The delayed compensation is transmitted, 10 FGS .... :eek:

I hope we will get a compensation for the delayed Crossover Rewards as well cause it messes with my schedule...

And No i won't expand my Inventory Slots for this^^

Zenithale
11-18-2016, 08:56 AM
From Discord:

16:01] Nameless Acolyte: @everyone Hello guys, we will have to postpone the reward hand out until Monday due to additional development required in the hand-out code. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. 10 FGs will however be sent shortly for yesterday's maintenance.
We have to wait until... Monday... yeah...

fghk0
11-18-2016, 08:57 AM
I hope we will get a compensation for the delayed Crossover Rewards as well cause it messes with my schedule...

And No i won't expand my Inventory Slots for this^^

If earlier, so much the better :D :D

But it also allows us to pull the opportunity of more than 6 * .......... 10 FGS

For free players :o:o:o

Dorei0sama
11-18-2016, 09:17 AM
Lol, they did not give any delay's compensation to Idol war z players.

Myrdin
11-18-2016, 09:22 AM
Monday.... incompetent twerps. Pretty much confirms my attitude of Nutakus competency levels...

Eab1990
11-18-2016, 09:35 AM
While yes, they have some shortcomings, they're also pretty clearly understaffed. Or at least they need to hire someone to work weekends.

That said, I don't know why you guys are so salty about this in particular. When we're still missing the phase 1 story quests of this event, tons of character quests, the Ultimate maps, etc. with no solid date on when those will be out, only the garden supposedly set for end of the month, having to wait a weekend for some tickets won't kill you.

nazrin992
11-18-2016, 09:42 AM
Simple. We worked hard to play IWZ and got delays as actual rewards? Anybody who has to play through the IWZ only for the sake for rewards will be salty and that is most of the FKG players here that played IWZ solely for that purpose(and most won't touch IWZ anymore after this).

Eab1990
11-18-2016, 09:44 AM
Said delay shouldn't be making an impact unless you could somehow only choose whether or not to spend on the current gacha before the end of this weekend.

If the delay went beyond the 24th, then I could understand being mad. But three days? Come on.

nazrin992
11-18-2016, 10:14 AM
It does impact when we won't be able to use the tickets as expected. I know stuff happens but doesn't mean we are supposed to handwave the whole thing.

Admittedly, it's just complaints and voices of the matter. Not like it is serious matter and all we need to do now is to wait(again).

Meister
11-18-2016, 10:14 AM
Hmm I just got 10fg for maintenance delay.

NVM I just scrolled up :D

nazrin992
11-18-2016, 10:17 AM
Thankfully that compensation is not delayed. Another Gems into the bag. Thanks.

Eab1990
11-18-2016, 10:17 AM
My point is, "incompetence" is a word for describing shit like:

-bad translations
-missing content
-taking for-fucking-ever to fix Ipomoea's boobjob

Not "I can't roll until Monday instead of Thursday/Friday as expected, even though the gacha pool literally won't be changing whatsoever between that time."

Wutan
11-18-2016, 10:24 AM

-bad translations
-missing content

Not "I can't roll until Monday instead of Thursday/Friday as expected, even though the gacha pool literally won't be changing whatsoever between that time."

The Problem for me: It messes with my Gameplay Plan.

I expected to get my last lvl 100 Blue Bloom Dragon today (Reward from the Event) to evolve Edelweiss and feed her my Blue Manyus.

My Inventory is full atm. and originally i have planed to run the Manyu Daily on Sunday for some red Manyus for Justicia...I can't do that now cause my Inventory Is full and i don't want to spend FGs atm to increase my Capacity any further...

That's my reason why i am a little bit angry about another delay of those Rewards^^ (not the Tickets cause i don't expect much of them anyway)

nazrin992
11-18-2016, 10:26 AM
To be fair, punctuality is part of being competent. You just see the delay as little thing compared to those points you described and that is fine. Not everyone has the same view or understanding after all.

Or he is just salty for not getting more waifu collection :P Who knows?

Meister
11-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Better add another 5* ticket to the rewards haha! (Like that would happen)

This would be really be bittersweet if you get dupes :D

Sterma
11-18-2016, 01:06 PM
You 2 got 10 FG? I didn't get any.

sniddy
11-18-2016, 01:12 PM
Better add another 5* ticket to the rewards haha! (Like that would happen)

This would be really be bittersweet if you get dupes :D

Dupes of some girls would be fine, a 2nd peach, a 3rd Orchid or Isis would be fine, hecka 3rd lilly or cat girl wouldn't kill me

There's only really 4 5*'s I'd like to see that arn't dupes

Ok found the 10 gems and figured hey ho hadn't factored them into my savings plan so take 2 5 gem drops, Ok the cat girl reminds me her name is Setaria - she's my assistant leader, and now a 3rd dupe may be overkill.

Myrdin
11-18-2016, 01:24 PM

-bad translations
-missing content

Well then - all that "shit" you just named is a real deal in the game allright.
+Shitty translation ? -Checked
+Missing Content ? oh yesss -Checked
+Taking 4ever for blablabla ? -Checked, though this is just one of the problems with messed up art and what not.

However - making empty promises while not being able to deliver - something I strongly dislike is also amongst those.
If they are unable to uphold the schedule, they should let the people know BEFORE, not After the deed is done.

Nutaku overall has problem with the way they handle information, its circulation and how they let said information be taken up by the community. Most often than not, they toss up half truths, and incomplete info for events, gacha.

So be my guest and complain about us complaining about such a point. Its not my, yours, nobodys here really bussines as to why they are failing. They are failing, and I couldnt care less if its because of Understafing, Flying pigmen, or the phases of the moon.
Paying costumers have the right to complain as much as they want, when the receiving party is failing to deliver upon their respective arrangements times and times again.
Everyone has their own reasons.
Mine no worse than any other.

Wutan
11-18-2016, 01:40 PM
Buddy boy - all that "shit" you just named is a real deal in the game.
+Taking 4ever for blablabla ? -Checked, though this is just one of the problems with messed up art and what not.

However - making empty promises while not being able to deliver - something I strongly dislike is also amongst those.
If they are unable to uphold the schedule, they should let the people know BEFORE, not After the deed is done.

Nutaku overall has problem with the way they handle information, its circulation and how they let said information be taken up by the community. Most often than not, they toss up half truths, and incomplete info for events, gacha.

So be my guest and complain about us complaining about such a point. Its not my, yours, nobodys here really bussines as to why they are failing. They are failing, and I couldnt care less if its because of Understafing, Flying pigmen, or the phases of the moon.
Paying costumers have the right to complain as much as they want, when the receiving party is failing to deliver upon their respective arrangements times and times again.

Yes the bad Thing is:

Once upon a time the customer was King...that's not the case anymore.

Many Gaming Companies like EA etc. aim for Short Term Money. Look how many Companies in the Gaming Industry rushed their Products to make Money fast. Many Games released these days are full of bugs and other shitty things. DLCs are worse cause that's Content which is already in the Game but you have to pay Money to get access to it...And it's not just the Gaming Industry btw.

I want the good old days back with Games like Baldurs Gate 2 etc. :(

Nutaku is another example of that bad Era of Videogames even they are only provide People with Browser Games (and in most cases they didn't developed the games in the first place)

Eab1990
11-18-2016, 01:54 PM
Well then - all that "shit" you just named is a real deal in the game allright.

I already pressured them to fix Oncidium's name and to fix Ipomoea's art. But I keep my expectations in check. I don't expect an overhaul of the entire script, or X number of character quests updated, on top of the shit they already have to keep up with.

Point is, if you want to complain, go ahead. But I think you should put your priorities on more important things than a simple three-day delay.

If you don't want these problems to keep surfacing, you should pressure Nutaku to hire more staff, not (just) complain that the current staff is incompetent. The gaps in their communication and updates are more noticeable by the day, which isn't something that can be fixed by saying "get better at coding".

Myrdin
11-18-2016, 02:43 PM
Point is, if you want to complain, go ahead. But I think you should put your priorities on more important things than a simple three-day delay.

You are correct on this one !

Today is Friday.... I shall put my priority on drinking some Wine and enjoying the evening.
Huzzah ! :)

Eab1990
11-18-2016, 03:23 PM
I spent my Friday being harassed on Skype by some coworker who doesn't know what she wants to ask me and proceeds to waste 2+ hours of my life trying to figure out what she wants.

Yes, I'm very cranky right now.

Sterma
11-18-2016, 04:03 PM
I spent my friday playing bowling with Roman.

Also, still didn't get any FG.

Drip
11-18-2016, 05:50 PM
I spent my FG on some jewelry storage. At 300 now, that should be enough for the next couple of weeks?

Dorei0sama
11-18-2016, 07:06 PM
I spent my FG on some jewelry storage. At 300 now, that should be enough for the next couple of weeks?

300 for what? i am curious :)

fate
11-19-2016, 12:20 AM
300 for what? i am curious :)

Equiqment slot I suppose

Pecan
11-19-2016, 02:03 AM
Were the 10 gems added to your total automatically? Because I'm not seeing them in my gift history.

Raine
11-19-2016, 02:17 AM
Were the 10 gems added to your total automatically? Because I'm not seeing them in my gift history.

Nope. Got it via giftbox.

Pecan
11-19-2016, 02:57 AM
Did they only give them to some people, then? Because I did not get them.

Raine
11-19-2016, 03:19 AM
Did they only give them to some people, then? Because I did not get them.

Can't speak for myself, but I suppose Nameless did hand out the apolo-gems to everyone.

This was yesterday's announcement:
http://i.imgur.com/VUf9Hzd.png

Did you forget to log in on the day of the prolonged maintenance for Phase 2 of reissue (Thursday)? That may be related to the problem, idk.

Unregistered
11-20-2016, 11:51 PM
Is anyone able to comment if they did or didn't get their stuff for IW? I haven't gotten anything for IW, but I did see some people say they did. I hope I'm not the only one who didn't get stuff for IW, and that it wasn't that I messed up completing the things for FKG, cause I know I did everything in FKG that they listed...

sniddy
11-21-2016, 12:20 AM
May be easier to check on the IW board, I think I had something in my box but as much as I love the art I can't get to grips with the game

Raine
11-21-2016, 02:53 AM
Throwing Discord updates some minutes ago...

http://i.imgur.com/2uzOV55.png

Wutan
11-21-2016, 02:59 AM
Throwing Discord updates some minutes ago...

http://i.imgur.com/2n6hZpY.png

"Hey Everyone at 12:00 UTC we will enter a short maintenance (4 1/2 Hours) to deliver the IWZ Crossover Rewards. We apologize for the inconvenience" :p

fghk0
11-21-2016, 03:13 AM
4.5 hours to determine is a short-term maintenance !? :( :(

I think this will affect my event NO.16! ... or other assignments!

Recent weekly ... almost 2-3 days in the maintenance of ..... :( :(

Wutan
11-21-2016, 03:15 AM
4.5 hours to determine is a short-term maintenance !? :( :(

I think this will affect my event NO.16! ... or other assignments!

Recent weekly ... almost 2-3 days in the maintenance of ..... :( :(

No bro...That was a joke :o

fghk0
11-21-2016, 03:20 AM
No bro...That was a joke :o

Ah ... is indeed a maintenance knight .... ha ha ha ... :p

Raine
11-21-2016, 04:15 AM
If that actually happened, the little tip below the game that says "Blame Nameless" might be changed into "Blame Wutan" XD (just kiddin)

Wutan
11-21-2016, 04:27 AM
If that actually happened, the little tip below the game that says "Blame Nameless" might be changed into "Blame Wutan" XD (just kiddin)

Yeah i should stop foreshadowing things cause my premonitions are rarely wrong :p

Moarsi isn't the only one who is gifted...He has insane Luck and i can see the future XD

Meister
11-21-2016, 05:42 AM
Can't wait for the salt storm :D

Wutan
11-21-2016, 07:53 AM
ok i am past the time i originally wanted to use my 5* tickets...looks like it will be tomorrow then...

Rupturez
11-21-2016, 08:13 AM
Good things come to those that wait. I'm sure we'll all make great pulls.

Wutan
11-21-2016, 08:41 AM
Good things come to those that wait. I'm sure we'll all make great pulls.

Ok that's ridicolous!!! I have participated 11 times in that fucking Dreamfest and that's all i get????

They better deliver the rest of the rewards!!!

Dorei0sama
11-21-2016, 08:44 AM

Ok that's ridicolous!!! I have participated 11 times in that fucking Dreamfest and that's all i get????

They better deliver the rest of the rewards!!!

Sign there is no reward in my box.

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 08:47 AM
From Discord.

The rewards are being sent for the IWZ campaign.
Due to the large amount of participants (and items) this process will take a while the current estimation being 2000 players hour.
This process will run over the night.

Myrdin
11-21-2016, 08:52 AM
From Discord.

2-20.... 2000 hours ?

In the name of the lord allmighty !.... Allright, I think we gonna discuss our tickets pulls, 2 months from now...

Wutan
11-21-2016, 08:55 AM
From Discord.

Sigh...They should give us all rewards at once :(

Omg i am happy after i have got my final Bloom Dragon for Edelweiss...

Next time they should make a Crossover Event with FKG and a game which runs a similar engine^^

Sry but if they deliver those rewards over night then it's not Monday Nutaku!!!

They talk big and act small :mad:

Meister
11-21-2016, 08:55 AM
And so it begins :D My gift box is still empty :D

Rupturez
11-21-2016, 08:56 AM
Sigh...They should give us all rewards at once :(

Omg i am happy after i have got my final Bloom Dragon for Edelweiss...

Next time they should make a Crossover Event with FKG and a game which runs a similar engine^^

I tried asking for you on discord.

http://tinyimg.io/i/qXs9ihk.png

Wutan
11-21-2016, 09:02 AM
I tried asking for you on discord.

http://tinyimg.io/i/qXs9ihk.png

Thank you Rupturez :)

I have also wrote a ticket but i don't think they will respond anyway.

I hope i will get those rewards over night then like Eab said or i gonna go crazy cause i also have Payment issues i have to fix until Maple's Event kicks off^^

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 09:08 AM
2-20.... 2000 hours ?

In the name of the lord allmighty !.... Allright, I think we gonna discuss our tickets pulls, 2 months from now...

... 2000 players/hour. Per hour. Pretty sure that was self-explanatory.

Zenithale
11-21-2016, 09:12 AM
They are champions... *sigh*

Wutan
11-21-2016, 09:27 AM
They are champions... *sigh*

I hate those arrogant Employess from Nutaku...They fucked something up and are really sassy in return :mad:

Fuck they even messed with IWZ Players cause some of them also didn't receive the full rewards.

Yeah i am angry #FuckNutaku

Rupturez
11-21-2016, 09:28 AM
I hate those arrogant Employess from Nutaku...They fucked something up and are really sassy in return :mad:

Fuck they even messed with IWZ Players cause some of them also didn't receive the full rewards.

Atleast he anwsered you :confused:

He didnt even respond to my message, but yea I think he misunderstood you or something..

nazrin992
11-21-2016, 09:30 AM
Well, well...

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 09:38 AM

Well, you worded your question like shit. Should've specified the "partial rewards" part.

Wutan
11-21-2016, 09:42 AM
Atleast he anwsered you :confused:

He didnt even respond to my message, but yea I think he misunderstood you or something..

Have they respond to your ticket btw?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you worded your question like shit. Should've specified the "partial rewards" part.

I am emotional sometimes you know :p Sorry about that^^

None the less...They fucked up and i am not responsible for there bad Customer Service...

Rupturez
11-21-2016, 09:46 AM

Partly right, but Wutan did mention he only received 5 gems and 300 gacha seeds eventhough he did 11 dreamfests. It wouldn't be hard to conclude that rewards are missing.

Nah, but I talked about it with Schverika and he/she is inquiring with the developers on my behalf.

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 09:48 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I am emotional sometimes you know :p Sorry about that^^

None the less...They fucked up and i am not responsible for there bad Customer Service...

Because Nameless isn't actually customer service. Not that he ever specifies that.

Wutan
11-21-2016, 09:54 AM
Because Nameless isn't actually customer service. Not that he ever specifies that.

Yeah but he is part of the Company and he represent them as well...and they won't respond to most Support tickets anyway.

So basically i have to choose the Discord Chat if i want to contact them...

nazrin992
11-21-2016, 10:07 AM

He is the boss of FKG team and he is working for Nutaku or whoever and any employee of Nutaku, especially him, needs to provide a good customer service(since I'm pretty sure at least basic PR is applied to any employee) otherwise people are going to look at negative perspective at FKG which is his responsibility.

Yeah but he is part of the Company and he represent them as well...and they won't respond to most Support tickets anyway.

So basically i have to choose the Discord Chat if i want to contact them...

So what happened, Wutan? I haven't been to Discord for a while so I have no idea what is up. Not that I'm missing much since it is a chat channel(means meaningless content will always be discussed there and I have better things to do than read meaningless chippers :P).

Wutan
11-21-2016, 10:13 AM
He is the boss of FKG team and he is working for Nutaku or whoever and any employee of Nutaku, especially him, needs to provide a good customer service(since I'm pretty sure at least basic PR is applied to any employee) otherwise people are going to look bad at FKG which is his responsibility.

So what happened, Wutan? I haven't been to Discord for a while so I have no idea what is up. Not that I'm missing much since it is a chat channel(means meaningless content will always be discussed there and I have better things to do than read meaningless chippers :P).

I have received only 5 FGs and 300 MidGrade Equipment Gacha Seeds...I didn't know that we will get the Rewards partially over night...I asked nameless about that and he responded with "Do you even read?".

I admit i don't visit Discord often cause i like the Conversations with the guys from this Forum much more so i have no clue what's going on there but this Nameless guy should answer Customers in a friendly manner in my opinion considering we are the people spending Money for this game...

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 10:18 AM
He is the boss of FKG team and he is working for Nutaku or whoever and any employee of Nutaku, especially him, needs to provide a good customer service(since I'm pretty sure at least basic PR is applied to any employee) otherwise people are going to look at negative perspective at FKG which is his responsibility.

While it'd be nice if that was the case, it isn't. Nutaku really needs to hire more staff, at the very least.

I have received only 5 FGs and 300 MidGrade Equipment Gacha Seeds...I didn't know that we will get the Rewards partially over night...I asked nameless about that and he responded with "Do you even read?".

I admit i don't visit Discord often cause i like the Conversations with the guys from this Forum much more so i have no clue what's going on there but this Nameless guy should answer Customers in a friendly manner in my opinion considering we are the people spending Money for this game...

Because, again, you worded your question like you didn't read the update.

If Nameless flipped out on you despite that (like how he did to me when I was casually trying to bring up a censorship thing without meaning to start anything), then I'd agree. But having dealt with stupid people asking stupid things before, you weren't really helping your case there. And again, since he isn't actually customer service, it's not actually his job to be polite about seemingly stupid questions.

nazrin992
11-21-2016, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I agree. I think the guy needs to learn Basic PR 101. Just because he is the team leader of FKG, doesn't give him the right to treat people that way, much less from people who are playing the game AKA his customers. That is not how you gain respect and good word from. It might just be in his nature but it would really help him to be more civil in his responds.

They also need to assume that not everyone goes to Discord.

Personally, it would be better to talk to Schverika since this Discord mod seems to be more cooperative than any other mods or higher-ups there. Schverika also have a profile here.

@Eab1990

I do wonder how many staffs do they have, assuming they have enough for each game. I assume Nameless only handles FKG anyway.

Geez, where did that 10 million dollars go? They should spend it on moving out of Canada and hire more staffs.

Again, he is not familiar on how Discord works. Even I did as well. Do not make it solely his own fault on that matter.

Unregistered
11-21-2016, 10:45 AM
so .... I just received all the awards from the crossover event (not completely sure, but that's what it looks like) ..... even though I did nothing .... (I only logged into IWZ once to check it out, but that was before the event a while ago)

is this an error? or did something screw up and everyone get the rewards?

I feel bad for the people that put effort into it if everyone's just going to get the reward anyways.

but, I'm not complaining. ampys, lvl100 drags, 5* tickets and 4*tickets and flower gems .... I'll take em regardless. w/e

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 10:51 AM
Again, he is not familiar on how Discord works. Even I did as well. Do not make it solely his own fault on that matter.

Not even talking about being clueless about Discord.

Seriously, when the news update says "not all rewards will be sent out right away" and you ask "why didn't I get all of my rewards", it sounds like you have a reading problem.

Yes, the news update should've been more specific. No, that does not excuse wording your question like how Wutan did.

Meister
11-21-2016, 10:54 AM
More salt please :D 2 hours passed, 4k players compensated (I guess) and still my giftbox is empty :D

Wutan
11-21-2016, 11:01 AM
so .... I just received all the awards from the crossover event (not completely sure, but that's what it looks like) ..... even though I did nothing .... (I only logged into IWZ once to check it out, but that was before the event a while ago)

I feel bad for the people that put effort into it if everyone's just going to get the reward anyways.

but, I'm not complaining. ampys, lvl100 drags, 5* tickets and 4*tickets and flower gems .... I'll take em regardless. w/e

Good for you, GZ

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, when the news update says "not all rewards will be sent out right away" and you ask "why didn't I get all of my rewards", it sounds like you have a reading problem.

Yes, the news update should've been more specific. No, that does not excuse wording your question like how Wutan did.

That's the only News i could find today...There is no sign that the rewards will be send partially btw. I assumed that every hour a bunch of Players will get there rewards but all at once^^

Dorei0sama
11-21-2016, 11:03 AM
More salt please :D 2 hours passed, 4k players compensated (I guess) and still my giftbox is empty :D

I am gonna rage if i havent received any rewards tomorrow.

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 11:08 AM
Good for you, GZ

- - - Updated - - -

That's the only News i could find today...There is no sign that the rewards will be send partially btw. I assumed that every hour a bunch of Players will get there rewards but all at once^^

I know that. What *you* didn't specify is that you were asking about partial rewards, which Nameless mistook as "not every player getting rewards".

Again, you weren't clear where the news update was not. So Nameless, while rude, had the understandable reaction of thinking you didn't read.

nazrin992
11-21-2016, 11:09 AM

Right then... Doesn't excuse him for responding like that. As not exactly being a customer service but whatever. I guess being polite or even give a polite response is apparently a very hard thing to do.

http://www.saltopiasalts.com/uploads/1/0/7/8/10782629/7109779_orig.jpg

Gouda
11-21-2016, 11:11 AM
after FOUR days delays... and now we must wait again...

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 11:15 AM
Right then... Doesn't excuse him for responding like that. As not exactly being a customer service but whatever.

According to him, that is no excuse. Better just give up.

Or you could consider his position for a bit. The average FKG player is no smarter than your average Facebook poster (by which I mean the same people who think FKG has "too many events" and "could use a break"), and he likely has to deal with hundreds or thousands of complaints from similar idiots who don't bother to use proper spelling, grammar, concise explanations, etc. When you don't do anything to make your voice distinct from their brand of idiocy, you're going to get lumped in with them. Pure and simple.

(Now, what he did with me regarding Setaria was pretty uncalled for even if I was pinging him early in the morning, since at no point did I say it was urgent and just wanted it out of the way before I got to work and shit escalated, especially with Ipomoea still not being fixed at the time.)

sniddy
11-21-2016, 11:22 AM
Humf - Still waiting impatiently

nazrin992
11-21-2016, 11:22 AM
Or you could consider his position for a bit. The average FKG player is no smarter than your average Facebook poster (by which I mean the same people who think FKG has "too many events" and "could use a break"), and he likely has to deal with hundreds or thousands of complaints from similar idiots who don't bother to use proper spelling, grammar, concise explanations, etc. When you don't do anything to make your voice distinct from their brand of idiocy, you're going to get lumped in with them. Pure and simple.

(Now, what he did with me regarding Setaria was pretty uncalled for even if I was pinging him early in the morning, since at no point did I say it was urgent and just wanted it out of the way before I got to work and shit escalated, especially with Ipomoea still not being fixed at the time.)
Well, sorry if there was a time when FKG was overwhelming me or even asking a noob question like needing breaks and too many events. I guess you can't even ask a random curious question then as a newbie :(

I'm sorry about that. Still am.

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 11:32 AM
(If Nameless had left it at a "don't bother me at 4 in the morning" kind of post, I would've left it at that. But nope, he thought I was some kinda 4chan knight for wanting to snuff out hints of censorship. My fault for trying to mediate between Nutaku naysayers and FKG devs, apparently.)

For the record, I brought up Gentian along with Ipomoea/Setaria because of this thread.

http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2426-inconsistencies-gentians-affection-scene-nutaku-dmm.html

Nameless DID say that Gentian's second HCG was a bug. I probably should've brought up Sweetpea as well, but I consider Sweetpea's second HCG an improvement.

Wutan
11-21-2016, 11:32 AM
I know that. What *you* didn't specify is that you were asking about partial rewards, which Nameless mistook as "not every player getting rewards".

Again, you weren't clear where the news update was not. So Nameless, while rude, had the understandable reaction of thinking you didn't read.

We have different opions about this cause they should specify there News Update in the first place. It's fine i will wait until tomorrow again.

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 11:38 AM
We have different opions about this cause they should specify there News Update in the first place. It's fine i will wait until tomorrow again.

Really, I mainly have issues with you thinking Nutaku is full of "arrogant employees" simply because they didn't respond to you properly, even though I (and Rupturez, who Nameless somehow missed entirely) had to clarify your issue to begin with.

Yeah, Nutaku has customer service issues, but your response is pretty fucking childish. If you had a better leg to stand on, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Wutan
11-21-2016, 11:42 AM
Really, I mainly have issues with you thinking Nutaku is full of "arrogant employees" simply because they didn't respond to you properly, even though I and Rupturez had to clarify your issue to begin with.

Yeah, Nutaku has customer service issues, but your response is pretty fucking childish. If you had a better leg to stand on, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

it's fine dude. Calm down. i don't always complain about Nutaku. They have done good things too. Sakura Discount Deal, the current 5* Deal is also pretty solid in my opinion but there are also some things that i don't like about them.

And btw. i am not your average Facebook User. I don't use Facebook at all;D

Let's stop this discussion...I don't want bad blood between us :)

Dorei0sama
11-21-2016, 11:44 AM
I think they did read the stuff from forum. I just post about technical problem from idol war z. And 15 minutes latter, it seems the problem have been resolved. Maybe it's just coincidence. :rolleyes:

fate
11-21-2016, 12:42 PM
it's fine dude. Calm down. i don't always complain about Nutaku. They have done good things too. Sakura Discount Deal, the current 5* Deal is also pretty solid in my opinion but there are also some things that i don't like about them.

And btw. i am not your average Facebook User. I don't use Facebook at all;D

Let's stop this discussion...I don't want bad blood between us :)

But I prepared popcorn :(

Wutan
11-21-2016, 12:49 PM
But I prepared popcorn :(

Sry to disappoint you dude :o
But overall i like Harmony much more than Beef.

Maybe that's the reason i always get Bipinna Dupes (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Art-of-Harmony) ;)

Myrdin
11-21-2016, 12:59 PM
Yess more anger ! More blood ! Blood for the Blood God !

... Now now, chill them horses lads. No need to get salty (there is way to much salt in this game already).
Eab is acting edgy as always, hehas a point at what´s he saying though.
At the same time I can understand your angquish Wutan, nobody likes to get the"piss off bruh" treatment like that, but then again we all are just humans, so you cant expect Nameless to be all sunshine and lollipops all the time, everytime (especially if 4K+ people ask the same thing).

Anyway, the issue is getting worked on as we speak. Not today, not tomorrow, but one day Toyota.... yeh allright enough I get it :D
If by the end of tomorrow people still wont have their rewards, then we can slowly start to panic.

Here´s a random demonkin chibi girl eating a bun to improve the mood ;)

Eab1990
11-21-2016, 01:14 PM
I'm pretty sure "blunt" (aka brutal honesty) is the opposite of "edgy", but okay.

Wutan
11-21-2016, 01:16 PM
Yess more anger ! More blood ! Blood for the Blood God !

... Now now, chill them horses lads. No need to get salty (there is way to much salt in this game already).
Eab is acting edgy as always, he has a point at what´s he saying though.
At the same time I can understand your angquish Wutan, nobody likes to get the"piss off bruh" treatment like that, but then again we all are just humans, so you cant expect Nameless to be all sunshine and lollipops all the time, everytime (especially if 4K+ people ask the same thing).

Anyway, the issue is getting worked on as we speak. Not today, not tomorrow, but one day Toyota.... yeh allright enough I get it :D
If by the end of tomorrow people still wont have their rewards, then we can slowly start to panic.

Here´s a random demonkin chibi girl eating a bun to improve the mood ;)

Thanks Myrdin. Yeah i have calmed down a bit. I have played with my pet...that's always a n1 method to relax and i have evolved Justicia too :)

You are right nameless is just a human and i think i would be annoyed too if everyone is asking me the same question over and over again. I hope i will get my missing rewards none the less cause that was the only reason i played IWZ.

Lets hope for some good Draws tomorrow ;)

Cheers ;)

noheart09
11-21-2016, 01:48 PM
Thanks Myrdin. Yeah i have calmed down a bit. I have played with my pet...that's always a n1 method to relax and i have evolved Justicia too :)

You are right nameless is just a human and i think i would be annoyed too if everyone is asking me the same question over and over again. I hope i will get my missing rewards none the less cause that was the only reason i played IWZ.

Lets hope for some good Draws tomorrow ;)

Cheers ;)

let me tell you a secret: beef....no, MEAT is the supreme challenger of all known kinds of food,she is the queen....no the EMPRESS of all,meat reigns supreme over all

Wutan
11-21-2016, 01:57 PM
let me tell you a secret: beef....no, MEAT is the supreme challenger of all known kinds of food,she is the queen....no the EMPRESS of all,meat reigns supreme over all

Thanks bro...now i am hungry again. Time to get me some meatballs i guess :D

But Pasta isn't bad either ;)

Myrdin
11-21-2016, 01:58 PM
I'm pretty sure "blunt" (aka brutal honesty) is the opposite of "edgy", but okay.

Ara, Ara, my, my ! Cute and all, but next time try less Tsun and a little more Dere. Fufufu :3

This Gentleman would like to have a word with you :D

noheart09
11-21-2016, 02:20 PM
Ara, Ara, my, my ! Cute and all, but next time try less Tsun and a little more Dere. Fufufu :3

This Gentleman would like to have a word with you :D

wait....but that is old uncle harland ,ah so many years have passed but he is still so good-looking in that old-fashioned picture ^^,wonder how he is doing in heaven =/

sniddy
11-21-2016, 02:21 PM
Joking aside this is pretty poor

noheart09
11-21-2016, 02:30 PM
Joking aside this is pretty poor

what a mood-killer -_-

Zenithale
11-21-2016, 02:37 PM
It passes the time...
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/Happy_zpshrxrpbur.jpg
I have a problem. I care... :rolleyes:

sniddy
11-21-2016, 02:59 PM
Too true - I just want my dupes of girls I don't like and get this over with

nazrin992
11-21-2016, 04:27 PM
Still haven't receive the rewards. Not even one bit.

There is still time.

https://bandacalvin.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/iron-sharpening.jpg

Zenithale
11-21-2016, 04:43 PM
Already Tuesday for me, and still nothing... :(

Unregistered
11-21-2016, 04:53 PM
Already Tuesday for me, and still nothing... :(

Usually, they only sent out the gifts after the maintenance, which is approximately a 12 hours or so. How long the maintenance is going to take is another question...

Dari
11-21-2016, 05:01 PM
Usually, they only sent out the gifts after the maintenance, which is approximately a 12 hours or so. How long the maintenance is going to take is another question...

"The rewards are being sent for the IWZ campaign.
Due to the large amount of participants (and items) this process will take a while the current estimation being 2000 players per hour.
This process will run over the night"
It's already in progress.

Meister
11-21-2016, 06:23 PM
After 9 hours my giftbox is still empty :D I guess em further down the ID list :D

Zenithale
11-21-2016, 06:26 PM
Maybe Rewards are sent to players by alphabetical order. Would be bad for me :rolleyes:. Maybe next week? :eek:

fate
11-21-2016, 08:55 PM
Maybe Rewards are sent to players by alphabetical order. Would be bad for me :rolleyes:. Maybe next week? :eek:

I would say based on your nutaku ID (or the day your account is created). But wtf, how many players play this game

MysticDawn
11-21-2016, 09:11 PM
I would say based on your nutaku ID (or the day your account is created). But wtf, how many players play this game

That's what I'm wondering too. XD I doubt that there would be 2000 players.

MiqDoloran
11-21-2016, 09:20 PM
That's what I'm wondering too. XD I doubt that there would be 2000 players.
Nutaku has 20+ mil monthly hits, so probably more than 2000.

Unregistered
11-21-2016, 09:41 PM
If 1 mil people need rewards then it will take over 20 days for all rewards to go out at this rate. xD

fate
11-21-2016, 10:09 PM
If 1 mil people need rewards then it will take over 20 days for all rewards to go out at this rate. xD

42.67 days to be exact

sniddy
11-21-2016, 11:29 PM
Glad I'm not the only one, if they can't run something like this in an orderly way why run it all?

Meister
11-21-2016, 11:54 PM
And my ID starts with a 7 and is followed my 8 more digits. And if it's ID based im kinda screwed if they start with 000000001 (most likely this would not happen and im sure some numbers would be skipped since along that lines are those abandoned and inactive ID's) :D

Dorei0sama
11-22-2016, 12:07 AM
This is hard, overnight and still nothing coming.

Rupturez
11-22-2016, 12:41 AM
if its based on ID I would say I'm a pretty old player, started 2 weeks after the release of FKG. Received nothing as of yet.
Patience is a virtue but it does take incredibly long.

Raine
11-22-2016, 12:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bTc93Xe.png

Flowing
11-22-2016, 01:22 AM
if its based on ID I would say I'm a pretty old player, started 2 weeks after the release of FKG. Received nothing as of yet.
Patience is a virtue but it does take incredibly long.

I started first day FKG, and my Nutaku Account is like 8 months older than this. Still nothing.

Rupturez
11-22-2016, 01:27 AM
I started first day FKG, and my Nutaku Account is like 8 months older than this. Still nothing.

I'm pretty sure Nameless said its based on Nutaku ID yesterday, I find the way it's going really odd.
I would say everyone prepare for a really really long maintenance today, I'm thinking they are going to have to sort some things out.

nip101
11-22-2016, 01:48 AM
I'm pretty sure Nameless said its based on Nutaku ID yesterday, I find the way it's going really odd.
I would say everyone prepare for a really really long maintenance today, I'm thinking they are going to have to sort some things out.

If its really on nutaku ID they must be going extremely slow. My ID is very low at 319784 and I've gotten nothing.

LZS
11-22-2016, 01:55 AM
theres so many Nutaku ID and theyre going to go through them one by one. no wonder it took so long >_>

Meister
11-22-2016, 02:01 AM
If its really on nutaku ID they must be going extremely slow. My ID is very low at 319784 and I've gotten nothing.

Well they said it's 2k players per hour and it's been like 16 hours since they started. It'll take a couple of days just to make it on the 6 digit ID if they really went in numerical order. :D

Oh and my Nutaku ID is 296798 it'll take em about 6 days to reach my ID number. :D

Corintis
11-22-2016, 02:09 AM
Let's play who's the highest and lowest! Winners get nothing and losers get nothing!

Lessee, ID# 1339015, beat that! And I still haven't gotten anyting.

Unregistered
11-22-2016, 02:20 AM
42.67 days to be exact

No? 20.3 days to be exact. 1M / (2000x24) = ~20.3

Wutan
11-22-2016, 03:31 AM
Well at least i have received 5 FGs and 300 MidGradeEquipment Gacha Seeds...but i didn't received my other Rewards yet.

Should i contact them again or should i move on and scratch my additional rewards?

My Nutaku ID is 1107165...If i ever get my additional Rewards it will be in the year 2525 :p

Rupturez
11-22-2016, 03:44 AM
Most of the playerbase has not received any rewards at all. I would suggest to wait a bit longer.

Raine
11-22-2016, 03:46 AM
Well, whatever distribution method they have used (be it by name, FKG ID, or Nutaku ID), I am fucked anyway.

Nutaku ID #4534816.

Well it least i have received 5 FGs and 300 MidGradeEquipment Gacha Seeds...but i didn't received my other Rewards yet.

Should i contact them again or should i move on and scratch my additional rewards?

Just wait for the rest, bro. Consider yourself a lucky one for getting part of the rewards, at least.

Wutan
11-22-2016, 03:47 AM
Most of the playerbase has not received any rewards at all. I would suggest to wait a bit longer.

Yeah honestly at that point i don't care anymore...It's not worth to get angry about them anymore.

Time to finish the current Event and Stuff.

Rupturez
11-22-2016, 04:19 AM
Wutan, rewards come in parts it seems.

http://tinyimg.io/i/49TZvr2.png

Eab1990
11-22-2016, 04:21 AM
No maintenance for phase 2, huh.

Well then.

Also, I was about to say that I didn't get my rewards yet either, but I just checked again and got my FGs. No tickets yet, anyway.

nazrin992
11-22-2016, 04:24 AM

http://tinyimg.io/i/49TZvr2.png
Yup, I also got the Gems and Seeds.

Now, I got 56 gems. Wonder what shall I do?

Saving all my gems for Dusty Miller..
Go Rupturez! I hope we both get her in the future.

Wutan
11-22-2016, 04:28 AM

Yeah but i wonder about this:

It's odd. But like i said it doesn't bother me that much anymore cause BB got her Bloomed Form (and usefull Abilities) and i think i fixed my Problem purchasing Nutaku Gold :o

Ashen
11-22-2016, 04:33 AM
It seems it doesnt have to be just the seeds and the gems, since i got a bit more (though not all of it)

nazrin992
11-22-2016, 04:39 AM
One must wonder why they send the 5* Ticket for 7 times only and don't give the 3 times participation reward.

Unless, there Ticket for 3 times participation is the same deal as Ticket for 7 times, only it gives the additional rewards.

Which means there is only one 5* ticket!

If that is true...
https://65.media.tumblr.com/d2781d1504ea3902eba448907d50cc74/tumblr_inline_nvnszh27ol1tzwkwy_500.gif

Just an assumption anyway. I hope I'm wrong. Can someone who got all the rewards confirm this? Do we get two 5* tickets?

Rupturez
11-22-2016, 04:53 AM
You're wrong, I've seen people in the discord that received both tickets already. I've also seen people receive flower gems twice.

http://tinyimg.io/i/URBVTTJ.png

It's a massive bug fest and no one knows. I wonder why they hold a crossover event if they have no idea how to distribute the rewards after it.

Zenithale
11-22-2016, 05:03 AM
I have a part of my rewards: 300 Mid Equip Seeds, 5 Silver Awards, 5 FG and the 2 5* Tickets (for 3 and 7 Participation in DF).
So I am still waiting for the 8 Bloom Dragons, the 8 Level 100 Manyus, the 6 Ampies and the 4* Ticket.

Dari
11-22-2016, 05:14 AM
I only got the gems and the seeds.

Wutan
11-22-2016, 05:15 AM
You're wrong, I've seen people in the discord that received both tickets already. I've also seen people receive flower gems twice.

It's a massive bug fest and no one knows. I wonder why they hold a crossover event if they have no idea how to distribute the rewards after it.

XD looks like purchasing the Rewards is RNG as well...Maybe some lucky guy will get a 6* Ticket...Prepare for:

Lets hope if they ever do something similar again it's not with IWZ :eek: