PDA

View Full Version : Poll: which girls you'd like to see in "special version" for Xmas ?

Kinkoid
11-04-2016, 04:47 AM
Hey Heroes ;)

Good news !

We’re casting girls for our Christmas event. But we are facing a little problem that will require your help…
See, we hired a jury to vote but, our girls are dominant and so damn kinky that they managed to… let’s say, corrupt, our judges. (Most of them are at hospital with… broken hips. We expect that nurses will take care of them… but not too much… they really have to rest you know).

Anyway, we are asking you to vote for your 3 favorite girls. The winners for this competition will be our Christmas special girls!

Thank you for your time.

Greetingz
11-04-2016, 06:49 AM
My votes already spend, but bunny has to be a minimal requirement to be event themed. She's your first girl of the harem, making it special. And she's also your guide / message popups from her.

Mattress
11-04-2016, 08:08 AM
My votes already spend, but bunny has to be a minimal requirement to be event themed. She's your first girl of the harem, making it special. And she's also your guide / message popups from her.

I really don't like Bunny, why impose her Christmas version? There is a survey for a reason, you know. :p

Greetingz
11-04-2016, 08:29 AM
I really don't like Bunny, why impose her Christmas version? There is a survey for a reason, you know. :p

I know :p Just had to explain my vote :o

JustNotFatal
11-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Did not expect that much love for a certain girls in the poll.

I simply picked who I thought would look the best in xmas outfits.

Evilmind
11-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Agate, Arcana and Jennie. On the ropleplay side, i forced myself to not vote for a girl who still elude me and didn't join my harem :D

Aymi
11-05-2016, 01:20 AM
I vote Arcana because of who she is supposed to be and because i love her cut scenes ^^
Like Greetingz I really love Bunny too but i feel Arcana was a better choice since i hope to see Bunny for a easter event, she is a bunny after all :p

Kinkoid
11-06-2016, 02:51 AM
Wow Agate and Arcana are far ahead, impressive !
Thanks for voting and giving feedback, you rock guys !

In any case ALL these girls will end up having a special version... in time... but your feedback will guide us to priorities ;).

Greetingz
11-06-2016, 04:07 AM
Wow Agate and Arcana are far ahead, impressive !
Thanks for voting and giving feedback, you rock guys !

In any case ALL these girls will end up having a special version... in time... but your feedback will guide us to priorities ;).

To be fair, most ppl would probaly chosen kimi & arcana duo the cute/sexy/blue hair :p But I just noticed kimi wasn;t on it :o

Aymi
11-06-2016, 05:11 AM
I am not thrilled about Kimie and I prefer cute pink haired girls for that matter :p

Mattress
11-06-2016, 08:59 AM
To be fair, most ppl would probaly chosen kimi & arcana duo the cute/sexy/blue hair :p But I just noticed kimi wasn;t on it :o

Kimie already have another version (Like Noemi, Housemaid and Juliette), that is why she isn't in the poll.

Greetingz
11-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Kimie already have another version (Like Noemi, Housemaid and Juliette), that is why she isn't in the poll.

The 3 new girls from the world 4, or the 3 girls from world 5 aren't in it too ;p
Most likely they named 8 out of 20 girls or some :p

BleedPaladin
11-10-2016, 05:27 AM
Please administration, FIX drop chance and make it possible to get after 200-300 tries, othervise it useless garbage...

JessieChan
11-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Hi, I voted for Solveig, Agate and Rumiko :o hope to see them!

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 01:17 AM
Mrs. Claus.

AgentFakku
12-01-2016, 12:56 AM
Agate for me. Love Zelda.

mega94all
12-01-2016, 06:17 PM
I already vote my girls, actually i dont care which one for chrismast girls as long you give them for free :o or if you sell them at pachinko could you please make them cheap? :cool: