PDA

View Full Version : Missing cards in collection

frankcap
09-22-2015, 08:20 PM
Hello everyone!
So, I've been playing PeroPero ever since it came out and it's been really fun so far. That is why it's weird that something like this happened since it never did before, and nutaku doesn't seem to be trying to fix this or anything.
So basically, I finished the second girl (News anchor) on stage three and got the card. After that, I started to play the third one until I got the SR and the N. After this, I decided to check my collection to read the descriptions, but after checking I couldn't find those cards anywhere.
I also want to add that this happened right after they updated the game, adding 6 new cards (3 on the nest and 3 on the gacha).
Is there a solution to this problem? Is this happening to someone else as well? I'd love it if someone helped.
Thanks in advance!

Neko
09-23-2015, 01:57 AM
Was the card black and did it say "Unknown" when u landed on it ? Some of us had a problem like that when they put the new girls on n gacha and kurito nest. Landing on new card said unknown to me the first time, then got the card only when landing on it a second time.
I cleared my browser cookies, cache etc and gave it another day for nutaku to fix, seems fine now.

frankcap
09-23-2015, 06:18 PM
Was the card black and did it say "Unknown" when u landed on it ? Some of us had a problem like that when they put the new girls on n gacha and kurito nest. Landing on new card said unknown to me the first time, then got the card only when landing on it a second time.
I cleared my browser cookies, cache etc and gave it another day for nutaku to fix, seems fine now.

I checked the recent tab and after going to the very back, they were there. Apparently, those ones appear like I got them first instead of the last cards I got. It's weird, must be a bug. Thanks for answering though.