PDA

View Full Version : Small suggestions.

Ezergil
11-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Good time of the day to you.

Before i start, let me thank you, developers, for your game. Its really great, though, if you dont mind, please read this post. So there is few things that i got in mind. Somehow im sure, that people already told you that, but i hope it wont hurt if i tell it one more time.
First of all about "The Juy Sea". I opened location map, i seen "final prize" girl on left, as usual, and mob enemy on right. I checked what characters got mob in harem (pretty nice to as well as main price), but still was thinking about one thing: i found this mob (Edwarda) pretty attractive. I know there can be any plot twists in future (it can be trap or male in disquise), but somehow i hoping that it will be girl after all. And actually i am hoping that she will be available in harem as well (like 4th gitl, which can drop from mob fight).
Second is of course battles themself. I know there is tons of post about it, but honestly lower price for mob battle from 2 to 1. Its not big deal for you i mean.
And third. Recently i saw thread about changing farming of girls. If i recall correctly persone who posted it, suggested it to change to puzzle farm, when you farm girl piece by piece, but with bigger chances of droping this pieces, then current chance of dropping girl. I find this idea really good and totally agree with it, though i cant find it anymore, to say it there.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. Sorry for any typos i might have. English not my native language.

JustNotFatal
11-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Hopefully I understand what you are saying correctly.

I doubt they will add a boss as someone obtainable as that would screw up the nature of a boss battle (whether they be male or female)

I don't think I've seen the suggestion that girls drop in "puzzle pieces" but it has been suggested that girls drop after a certain number of wins against a boss.