PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Sell FKG Account

JDSan
11-07-2016, 02:57 AM
I'm looking to sell off my nutaku account with a well built FKG account.

Currently has:
255 Flower Gems
400 unit capacity
6* Cattleya Skill level 3
All 5* event girls minus Hypericum
5* Toad Lily, Chocolate Cosmos, Violet, Convallaria, Cymbidium
580k gacha seeds
6.1M gold
Level 119
3788% in affection gifts
All 2*, 3*, and 4* girls in some state of leveling.
398k total power rank.
All 4*+ girls evolved minus a couple, enough bloom dragons to finish evolving them though.

The account also has a highly developed Dragon Providence account, and a decent Brave Girl Ravens, Harem Heroes account.

Please send me a PM here if you have more detailed questions or are interested. Thanks!

VortexMagus
11-08-2016, 06:25 PM
The sad part is, anybody who posts here is probably invested enough in FKG that they won't be interested in purchasing your account lol.

Wutan
11-08-2016, 06:29 PM
The sad part is, anybody who posts here is probably invested enough in FKG that they won't be interested in purchasing your account lol.

Yep i have invested to much already and i am to lazy for a second Acount :rolleyes:

That Account isn't bad though... a lot of FG;D

JDSan
11-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Yea the place I normally sell my gaming accounts when I'm done with them doesn't really have any nutaku traffic so figure this would be the best place to find potential interest.

Not in a huge rush, will continue to keep the account up to date.

JDSan
12-20-2016, 01:10 PM
Figure its time for an update in case anyone might be interested around the holidays!

I'm looking to sell off my nutaku account with a well built FKG account.
Currently has:
362 Flower Gems
400 unit capacity
6* Cattleya Skill level 4 with MAX Ampy (3000hp, 1000atk, 400def)
All 5* event girls minus Hypericum
5* Toad Lily, Chocolate Cosmos, Rose, Violet, Convallaria, Lily Rubellum, Cymbidium
Very well developed equipment (almost full max bracelets and neck, earings/rings 1/2 +10's 1/2 +9's) has halloween and x-mas equipment.
748k gacha seeds
6.6M gold
Level 126
4502% in affection gifts
All 2*, 3*, and 4* girls in some state of leveling.
404k total power rank.
All 4*+ girls evolved minus 6 (4 5*, 2 4*), mostly enough bloom dragons to finish evolving them though (20 lv 100, 37 lv 20).

The account also has a highly developed Dragon Providence account, and a decent Brave Girl Ravens, X-overd, Harem Heroes account.

Please send me a PM here if you have more detailed questions or are interested. Thanks!