PDA

View Full Version : Event gacha box is resetting!

Drip
11-07-2016, 06:33 AM
This is gonna hurt, undecided yet whether I'll waste any NGold on clearing it out again. Maybe if they throw in a bunch of eGacha tickets to at least get halfway through or something.

Satsuki
11-07-2016, 07:08 AM
That is THE NEXT LEVEL of milking.

LLLL
11-07-2016, 07:20 AM
LISTEN U FUCKIN MOTHER FUCKERS (NUTAKU). YOU CAN SHOVE THE RESET BUTTON UP YOUR ASSES AND SUCK A DONKEY DICK AT THE SAME TIME. I PAYED MONEY TO CLEAR THAT STUPID BOX SO U DONT JUST COME AND RESET IT U FUCKIN DICKHEADS. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NEW CARDS. JUST DONT FUCKIN TOUCH MY BOX. AND WHERE THE FUCK R U ON DISCORD U SONS OF BITCHES? Y DID U LOG OFF B4 THE ANNOUNCEMENT? GET ON DISCORD AND TALK TO PEOPLE U FUCKERS

ImaiNobume
11-07-2016, 08:04 AM
I have no word to describe my feeling right now. That is a shit move from you, Nutaku. People put so much money and effort and now you gonna take it away?? Well, hope you will listen to your customers for at least 1 time at this point. If not, I hope this game will fall down as quick as the speed of pack releasing every week!

enev
11-07-2016, 08:20 AM
It`s shity move, Nutaku.
New box is not worth money to empty becouse u can reset again whenever u want milk players.

Evilmind
11-07-2016, 09:53 AM
The end is near. Events gonna be so hard with a box reset, i will not even try without a lot of compensation tickets, and even with that we're fucked...

chillinfar
11-07-2016, 10:02 AM
18 months without an alpha, 2/23 in the box. Shards event

Skipping event.

This remind me the fiasco of 2nd EG and perocolo before it's closure

enev
11-07-2016, 10:37 AM
Dont forget message sey they will add new cards, so new emty box culd be bigger than naw.
We only can wait utntil tommorow and see

chillinfar
11-07-2016, 11:00 AM
150 combo and afk until gambit.

I wanted to purchase some cards to ensure the remaining 2 cards in the box and beat shards, but after this i'll pass.

Free gacha was harder to get slayer since changes to gacha, now the paid one will be harder too.

P.S: Lel, they finally schedule at least 6 days for shards, but this shitty move is enough to skip

Drip
11-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Dont forget message sey they will add new cards, so new emty box culd be bigger than naw.
We only can wait utntil tommorow and see
Same cards that were already added to the other gachas (so we will get them eventually anyway) and then some more on top of that.
The nSlayer card already takes about 80 gacha tickets to aquire now. Clearing the new event box will require at least as many, provided you use card reveals.

Skipping this event in protest won't solve the issue, the slayercards will still be nearly impossible to get on the next event, so I see only two options:
1) Nutaku changes their decision and won't change the eGacha
2) Players either quit or turn purely FTP and Nutaku won't make a dime from Pero Pero anymore

The sudden card sales, starting right after DMM announced closing Pero Pero on their side, already made me a bit reluctant. Resetting the eGacha boxes only affirms my fear that they're quickly milking everything they can before their license expires.

nip101
11-07-2016, 07:59 PM
wow I'm gonna quit if they do. I finally got my box to like 4 normal sr left. Guess I was spot on when i said they were just rushing to end the games life.

Xanthius
11-08-2016, 12:11 AM
I'm sure there are other people like me who threw away some egacha tickets before realizing that the cards weren't even in the pool. No response to ticket asking to get mine refunded. They're going to sweep it all under the rug with this reset and screw anyone who lost tickets and why not just screw everyone else while they're at it. Yea, I'm done too if this is the route they go.

Mattress
11-08-2016, 08:09 AM
I left this shit weeks ago, I made the right choice.

Lone Crow
11-08-2016, 10:47 AM
in addition, the n-gacha now has 92 cards, which means there is less than a 1/92 chance of getting the slayer for each roll. frickin ridiculous.

Cuddlebeam
11-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Its a pity

Unregistered
11-09-2016, 03:31 AM
Well, if the rankings are to be believed, somehow the event gacha box resetting has caused a surge in peropero popularity.

Evilmind
11-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Also we can only win 4 item gacha ticket per day (8 before if i remember), so another middle finger...

chillinfar
11-09-2016, 07:45 PM
And now is mandatory to clean first two boxes. This means if you don't invest $$$ you can't reach platinum box.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if the rankings are to be believed, somehow the event gacha box resetting has caused a surge in peropero popularity.

7k isn't a surge. Best population in shards was like 11k (debut), but since then was decreasing.

Unregistered
11-09-2016, 08:12 PM
And now is mandatory to clean first two boxes. This means if you don't invest $$$ you can't reach platinum box.

- - - Updated - - -

7k isn't a surge. Best population in shards was like 11k (debut), but since then was decreasing.

Not comparing it to the best population, just to the usual ranking with peropero usually being 5th at best and most times not even on the list lately.

nip101
11-09-2016, 09:06 PM
You don't need to clear any boxes, just get the shards using reveals then refresh the box. Also the new card is really op 13480 at 100 and I put 50 exwilds on it for the hell of it to get it to 13630 lol.

chillinfar
11-10-2016, 12:42 AM
that's what i'm saying, refresh option no longer available.

I never saw the refresh button.

- - - Updated - - -

Not comparing it to the best population, just to the usual ranking with peropero usually being 5th at best and most times not even on the list lately.

Seeing standings in game is more accurate. I remember when they cut out shards to a bit more than 3 days and that cut the population interested in event too.

fromelette
11-10-2016, 07:17 PM
that's what i'm saying, refresh option no longer available.

I never saw the refresh button.

I've just refreshed a box now to progress after getting the shards, it worked as usual here.

Overload
11-11-2016, 06:51 AM
Welp, I am going to play until the end of the next event get all cards, use my tickets and then I am done.
The changes in PPS killed it for me. Shop only cards spaming, super op shop card, event box reset, harder to get N cards... yeah...