PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit help here...

Ramazan
11-07-2016, 10:18 AM
Recently started in dmm, used 50 sc till now but wondering if i can make it up to 150, did some calculations but still need some help as i dont much know about dmm.

Daily revivals: 23 days left, which means at least 23x2=46sc
Events:I guess, we'll have 3 more events till end of the month if next 2 will be farm=>3x2=6
Stamp=5
Newb campaign=Still have 15 sc to be claimed
Daily quests(damn, so much stuff)=9
Story quests=3~5 i think
So, it makes total 84 sc while i need 100.

Dont think my current team handle 3rd maps or so, just included first two, even current events 2nd map is hard for me.
Edit: Also there is a cloris revival too iirc, which doesnt give SC?

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Keep building your team, in a few days you should be able to do the first 3 daily revivals. Some of the first events will be coming up soon, they will be easier. Also when you hit lvl 50, you can start 4 starring maps, that gives 1 also.

Kira
11-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Sorry to ask but Im a baby in both nutaku and dmm but,

Whats the newb campain?

Ramazan
11-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Keep building your team, in a few days you should be able to do the first 3 daily revivals. Some of the first events will be coming up soon, they will be easier. Also when you hit lvl 50, you can start 4 starring maps, that gives 1 also.

Thanks for your kind advice, i hope 4 starring them is manageable for my units, ppl said they have heavy requirements to complete. Also, still wondering if cloris's event gives sc after completion. Pretty sure i can do belindas all stages even with current team.

@Kira: did you noticed that 3 sc you claiming every day? Thats newb campaign, which gives totally 21 sc in a week for beginners, its what i've heard of.

YoxalLoyal
11-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Keep raising your team for now. Cloris's "revival" should give you SCs if you never did her emergency mission stuff. Her revival also adds in one additional map that's basically a harder version of the 4th map, so you should get an SC for that mission.

May I ask what your team composition is at the moment? The usual HAT applies and aim to get Spica and any useful TP units (Raichi the gold mage armor, Louise the plat princess, etc.). With the daily revivals, you should get some good plats to replace your golds and silvers. Example being getting Liselotte to replace Phyllis/Assal.

Btw, November is the month of the anniversary afaik, so this is the perfect time for you to raise your team and attempt the maps for all the anniversary goodies.

Ramazan
11-07-2016, 01:09 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/B8qQL9.jpg
Currently focusing on levelling them to 30. Well, currently there is no emergency mission for cloris, only katie. Im not sure if i should even bother with farmind dc's while im in a hurry to get sc's from dailies and events, also i'll get plat mage armor anyway after event ends but with max cost and 1/10 skill :/ hope she can still be usable.
Hope anniversary missions wont be hard for me :/ would be bad if i miss it.

YoxalLoyal
11-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Looking pretty good so far. Congrats on getting one of the best healers in the game. Saria has rapid heal pre-S.AW and heal all in range after S.AW. Totone the plat merchant can net you lots of gold since both her tokens and herself have gold get!. Not sure if it's pre- or post-AW. Rino the gold summoner is one of the better golds. Her cheap cost and unlimited skill duration during S.AW will help you out. I'm guessing you're using the silvers you got from gacha rather than the ones you start out with. Well, pretty much all of them can be replaced once you go through the daily revivals. Odette replaces Maya and Sabrina replaces Giovanni. Pretty sure you know what Odette does, so not gonna explain about her. Sabrina is quite nice for a plat pirate. Her skill is similar to Bashira where she shoots 3 times. S.AW allows her to shoot multiple times at multiple mobs. Keep Mischa though unless you draw Clissa or Lesia gets her revival.

Regarding DCs, you could always get them in time. TP priority would be Spica (since you lack a plat+ archer other than Bashira) and Louise if you don't have a princess. Free princess is always nice.

buttlover
11-07-2016, 02:03 PM
10 rolls and 4 plats? Wow sick luck.

Totono and Saria are top tier plats while the other 2 are great additions as well.
Gacha refuses to give me saria >_<

Ramazan
11-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Looking pretty good so far. Congrats on getting one of the best healers in the game. Saria has rapid heal pre-S.AW and heal all in range after S.AW. Totone the plat merchant can net you lots of gold since both her tokens and herself have gold get!. Not sure if it's pre- or post-AW. Rino the gold summoner is one of the better golds. Her cheap cost and unlimited skill duration during S.AW will help you out. I'm guessing you're using the silvers you got from gacha rather than the ones you start out with. Well, pretty much all of them can be replaced once you go through the daily revivals. Odette replaces Maya and Sabrina replaces Giovanni. Pretty sure you know what Odette does, so not gonna explain about her. Sabrina is quite nice for a plat pirate. Her skill is similar to Bashira where she shoots 3 times. S.AW allows her to shoot multiple times at multiple mobs. Keep Mischa though unless you draw Clissa or Lesia gets her revival.

Regarding DCs, you could always get them in time. TP priority would be Spica (since you lack a plat+ archer other than Bashira) and Louise if you don't have a princess. Free princess is always nice.

Thanks for advice. Dunno if i prefer area heal over rapid heal when the time comes before i SAW her, that rapid heal is really so stronk, at lv30 could perform nearly same with a ccmax iris during skill use i guess. Gonna search these units you mentioned, sounds decent.

Btw how is the idea about using solano with Rino since she boosts her atk too, who deals true dmg with saw? She'll already behave like a mage i think after saw, so another summoner wont be a problem i think?

- - - Updated - - -

10 rolls and 4 plats? Wow sick luck.

Totono and Saria are top tier plats while the other 2 are great additions as well.
Gacha refuses to give me saria >_<

8 Rolls actually ^^ well, no one even mentions dolce while she is currently the main dps of my army along with rorone.

YoxalLoyal
11-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Thanks for advice. Dunno if i prefer area heal over rapid heal when the time comes before i SAW her, that rapid heal is really so stronk, at lv30 could perform nearly same with a ccmax iris during skill use i guess. Gonna search these units you mentioned, sounds decent.

Btw how is the idea about using solano with Rino since she boosts her atk too, who deals true dmg with saw? She'll already behave like a mage i think after saw, so another summoner wont be a problem i think?

It's up to you whether you want rapid heal or area heal. I personally went with area heal because Saria gets +15 range as her AW passive. Might seem lackluster for an AW passive, but it does help units like Saria reach out to more units. Plus, if you couple her with Rinne (black feng shui user), you get the perfect healing team. Fast area heal from Saria and multi-heal plus 50% physical evasion from Rinne. Furthermore, Saria gets even more range after 2nd AW. I kinda made a showcase of Rinne's insane range increase during skill in my new Spirit Rescue G vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIsn5TbmxKo.

I only have Rino and she can only deal magic damage compared to Solano and Farne's true damage. Her unlimited skill duration after S.AW makes up for it though.

Dolce, while nice to have, is for missions with a ton of demons. Monster hunters usually have some ATK up for the type of mobs they go against. Demons for Dolce, orcs for Rosel, and dragons for the sapphire one (forgot her name). Out of those three, Dolce will be the one most used because 1) she is a gacha unit and 2) the majority of the missions feature demons. Rosel excels in the jungle maps because it is the home of the orcs.

Btw, we're getting a new priest warrior in the next event and Elva's revival so that's more SC for ya.

Ramazan
11-09-2016, 05:52 AM
Hope they wont be hard for current team. Some of my units dont even need ccing as you know, should have enough time get finish them. Its not that i have an opportunity to get rinne anyway :p pippin does the same job i think if i get her. And... doesnt saria gets her fast attack along with area heal at saw?

Btw im still rolling for a decent unit for an alt account, dmm is fun so why not play it twice :) made a mistake and deleted the one which i rolled both machina and plat vampire in first 2 rolls... Both were niche but great units... Hope i roll for that black majin to compensate it ;/ which gacha includes what type of units i dont know tho. Ppl say right one have core and old units but im more interested in new ones as i dont want to have mikoto, farne and sophie again.

YoxalLoyal
11-09-2016, 06:50 AM
Left gacha usually features all the new stuff. The right gacha varies. There's revival gacha for older units, farewell gachas which have all units at level 40 and is pretty much a farewell for units going to revival gacha, and pick-up summons where only specific classes are featured. I guess you could tell which is which since revival gacha only has the old units that you know and love from Nutaku Aigis, farewell has the new units and there should be a number 40 on the banner, and pick-up has a mix of old and new units.

Veterans usually recommend revival gacha over current gacha for newbies is bcuz the new stuff has so many new classes (we've been getting a whole lot of new classes lately) that it is kinda hard for them to use the units efficiently. Plus we're getting more hybrids now. Heck, we're getting a new oni-class after this week's maintenance which is pretty much a physical AoE bandit.

buttlover
11-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Hope they wont be hard for current team. Some of my units dont even need ccing as you know, should have enough time get finish them. Its not that i have an opportunity to get rinne anyway :p pippin does the same job i think if i get her. And... doesnt saria gets her fast attack along with area heal at saw?

Btw im still rolling for a decent unit for an alt account, dmm is fun so why not play it twice :) made a mistake and deleted the one which i rolled both machina and plat vampire in first 2 rolls... Both were niche but great units... Hope i roll for that black majin to compensate it ;/ which gacha includes what type of units i dont know tho. Ppl say right one have core and old units but im more interested in new ones as i dont want to have mikoto, farne and sophie again.

Current revival has 5 blacks Despia, Sophie, Esuta, Cornelia and kaiyo while the new gacha has 20 blacks, i am not going to name all but they include girls like ester, rion, amanda, alice, mataku, ingrid and frederica

Ramazan
11-09-2016, 08:37 AM
Thanks for information, Looks like its more of Esta and Cornelia versus Rion, Rakhasha and... ingrid maybe, others i still dont know much. Well, hope i bring good news on my next post.

Ramazan
11-13-2016, 03:46 PM
Current revival has 5 blacks Despia, Sophie, Esuta, Cornelia and kaiyo while the new gacha has 20 blacks, i am not going to name all but they include girls like ester, rion, amanda, alice, mataku, ingrid and frederica

Well, that spotlight is a big scam i must say.
Anyway did my rerollings:

First account has machina (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Machina)+maple (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Maple), already "wasted" so much sc on shrine, got only mehlis that worth mentioning. Maple is really OP i liked her. Some ppl even call her as mini aisha and they're right! But the problem is machina, she's black but utter useless. Even mehlis was better than her and ppl say she'll continue to be useless unless i get rion or ashera which is... just not possible.

Second account has moltena (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Moltena)+shirley (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Shirley). Well, maid looks useless without her supporting classes but i'd feel safe if i got those thx to her, dunno if she's still useful tho. Tried moltena, she has so much potential if used in good hands, better than machina for me at least.
Im still looking for suggestions, wanted to get rion or ashera but like i said: spotlight is a scam that never give me spotlight units but instead machina lol...

(im still keeping main btw, its just that im trying it for alt account)

diooksamuret
09-25-2021, 08:05 AM