PDA

View Full Version : A question to Nutaku Team if possible.

Xastor
11-08-2016, 01:43 AM
Hi there,

i found out that Nutaku is based on this site: dmm.co.jp Or better to say: Nutaku is the "english" Version of this 1 site. So i found some interesting games like Taimanin Asagi Kessen Arena and more games. Unfortunatly i cant read japanese (asian) language and barely speak japanese (i try to learn it). So my question is: Is there a Chance in the future to see some of those games on Nutaku?

That would be interesting to know, cuz there is a lot games (much more than on Nutaku Website) and i would try to Play them, but without the knowledge of japanese language is barely possible to play.

Best regards.

Ryoshi
11-08-2016, 07:04 AM
Hi there,

i found out that Nutaku is based on this site: dmm.co.jp Or better to say: Nutaku is the "english" Version of this 1 site. So i found some interesting games like Taimanin Asagi Kessen Arena and more games. Unfortunatly i cant read japanese (asian) language and barely speak japanese (i try to learn it). So my question is: Is there a Chance in the future to see some of those games on Nutaku?

That would be interesting to know, cuz there is a lot games (much more than on Nutaku Website) and i would try to Play them, but without the knowledge of japanese language is barely possible to play.

Best regards.

Nutaku team doesn't support this forum, so it's useless to ask them here, but still it's obvious that they will add new games in time, some of them of course from dmm, but due to many reasons, definetly only small amount of them