PDA

View Full Version : New Raid Boss?

furude20
11-08-2016, 05:12 AM
I came across this from one of my friends in the ally list right before maintenance. I just fight it with my usual 2* girl.

Surprisingly, you only deal 1 dmg with it.

I wonder... what is it? How is it different and what are the rewards?

Its really my first time seeing since I started playing this game.

MachThreeSlug
11-08-2016, 05:32 AM
That there is a seed bearer. That bad boy drops a shit ton of mid-quality equipment gacha seeds. The deal is you do a weak strike and then share it with your friends who also do a weak strike and than kill it once it has very little time left. You all get a shit ton of equipment seeds that way.

Distortedrealms
11-08-2016, 05:43 AM
Yep, add a weak unleveled 2* or something to a unit by herself and use it for seed bearers, that way you don't accidentally nuke it and share the wealth.

Drip
11-08-2016, 05:53 AM
That there is a seed bearer. That bad boy drops a shit ton of mid-quality equipment gacha seeds. The deal is you do a weak strike and then share it with your friends who also do a weak strike and than kill it once it has very little time left. You all get a shit ton of equipment seeds that way.
To add to that, you KICK anyone from your friendslist who deals a lot of damage to it (nuking).
Seed Bearers last 24 hours, so plenty time for everyone to get a hit in, and you could technically nuke it yourself tomorrow if everybody behaves and only deals 1-3 points of damage to it. Nuking someone elses Seed Bearer is not only considered rude. It's even considered arrogant and selfish.

The rewards each attacker gets from a Seed Bearer (or any raid boss for that matter) do NOT depend on the amount of damage dealt, nor the amount of attacks made on it, nor the amount of attackers, nor the swiftness with which it was killed.
So there is really NO reason to deal more than one point of damage to it. Just make sure it gets killed before the 24 hour timer expires, which is considered the duty of whoever spawned it. (most people keep track whether most people on their friendslist managed to get an attack in before nuking their own Seed Bearer)
Though killing any raidboss some 15 minutes before it expires is something not even the "owner" could complain about, since people who attacked it did become invested in the matter. It's just a test of patience.

nazrin992
11-08-2016, 06:24 AM
I still haven't kick those guys who nuked my two Seed Bearers.

Am I being too kind to let them be?:(

I guess I won't give random allies more chances now. Need to be merciless.

Wutan
11-08-2016, 06:37 AM
I still haven't kick those guys who nuked my two Seed Bearers.

Am I being too kind to let them be?:(

I guess I won't give random allies more chances now. Need to be merciless.

I have even kicked a Full Rainbow Squad because of Nuking Seed Bearers.

Manners > Power i would say :o

Unregistered
11-08-2016, 06:57 AM
Seed Bearers are too rare to care about and their rewards become less and less relevant as higher level missions and bosses become available.

I only tap because it's faster.

Wutan
11-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Seed Bearers are too rare to care about and their rewards become less and less relevant as higher level missions and bosses become available.

That's true but if someone nukes an Allies Seed Bearer it clearly shows that this guy gives a fuck about Manners, Solidarity and Team Spirit or doesn't know what he is doing^^

Why should we benefit such a Person in the Long run?

And you are right tapping is faster so that's a good thing too :)

Klowns
11-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Rip his seed bearer now someone just nuked it D:

Wutan
11-08-2016, 07:49 AM
Rip his seed bearer now someone just nuked it D:

Yeah i know that guy who nuked it...

IvanLedah21
11-08-2016, 08:44 AM

Irrelevant to the people farming Missions 13 and 14, somewhat (still useful for leveling equipment). For your lowbie friend who started two weeks ago? He'd love to get a hit in, thanks. Just because you're high leveled doesn't mean you should be inconsiderate of lower leveled players.

furude20
11-08-2016, 03:21 PM
I do aware of the not nuking and using 2* for quite some time but that wasn't what I was asking at all.

Even I myself remove anyone who do like to nuke but only after they do the deed 3 times just to be sure.

At least I learned that the community here really does not want that to happen. But not all of forumers do realise it as I receive such deeds from forumers (only 1 so far) when I shared it to allies only.

Nevertheless it was still answered from some of you. Thank you!

And wait... just curious on how do you get it?

Drip
11-08-2016, 03:26 PM
I do aware of the not nuking and using 2* for quite some time but that wasn't what I was asking at all.

Even I myself remove anyone who do like to nuke but only after they do the deed 3 times just to be sure.

At least I learned that the community here really does not want that to happen. But not all of forumers do realise it as I receive such deeds from forumers (only 1 so far) when I shared it to allies only.

Nevertheless it was still answered from some of you. Thank you!

And wait... just curious on how do you get it?
It's a random spawn, chances to get it seem really low, like, about 1 out of 100 raidbosses you spawn is a seed bearer. Possibly even less.
I have read theories about certain maps giving a higher probability of spawning Seed Bearers, but I really think it's just RNG.

aphidsc
11-08-2016, 04:05 PM
Hi furude, I've sent you a friend request. My account is CaitlinsMammaries and is level 112.

Raine
11-08-2016, 07:14 PM

Sick description for the Seed Bearer. :p

It's a random spawn, chances to get it seem really low, like, about 1 out of 100 raidbosses you spawn is a seed bearer. Possibly even less.
I have read theories about certain maps giving a higher probability of spawning Seed Bearers, but I really think it's just RNG.

I also believe it's RNG, but just out of curiosity, which particular maps do those theories refer to?

Sterma
11-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Don't remember which map exactly, but those things appeared for me here and there in 13-x and 12-x. Once it spawned in 3-x.

Drip
11-09-2016, 02:40 AM
Sick description for the Seed Bearer. :p

I also believe it's RNG, but just out of curiosity, which particular maps do those theories refer to?
It's been a while since someone posted about it, but the theory was, that they have a better chance to spawn on X-1 maps I believe. I doubt it's true, and they can definitely spawn from other maps as well, since I've had a couple on both 12-3 and 12-5, but then, I've been farming those two maps into oblivion :D

IvanLedah21
11-09-2016, 07:28 AM
Even though it's likely to spawn more frequently from higher leveled maps, the fact remains since the base chance is so low, the gap (if it exists) is likely so small it's not really worth changing your regularly farmed map.

Unregistered
11-09-2016, 11:08 AM
There are different versions with different HP and rewards based on the stage level, so I doubt they'd also change the chance of spawning.

Raine
11-09-2016, 11:55 AM
It's been a while since someone posted about it, but the theory was, that they have a better chance to spawn on X-1 maps I believe. I doubt it's true, and they can definitely spawn from other maps as well, since I've had a couple on both 12-3 and 12-5, but then, I've been farming those two maps into oblivion :D

I see. :D I've summoned 3 or 4 SBs overall on my account so far, not from x-1 maps but rather 11-4, 12-3, and 12-5, although I haven't ran a lot of x-1 maps to either debunk or validate that.

Even though it's likely to spawn more frequently from higher leveled maps, the fact remains since the base chance is so low, the gap (if it exists) is likely so small it's not really worth changing your regularly farmed map.

You're right. I'm not really keen on moving away from 12-5 as my farming stage regardless of SB summon %, probably not anytime soon.

Sterma
11-09-2016, 08:30 PM
I found an lv80

Who wants it?

Careful, some guy already nuked it, despite having plenty of time to beat it. 1hr, 50 min left.

Edit: It's over. Same guy nuked it.

Myrdin
11-10-2016, 05:08 AM
I found an lv80

Who wants it?

Careful, some guy already nuked it, despite having plenty of time to beat it. 1hr, 50 min left.

Edit: It's over. Same guy nuked it.

Unless you wanted it dead fast, I suppose you might consider sharing it with Allies only.
Most of the times I want the boss dead fast, so I share it with all, however when its a Unique easy to kill boss like Seed Bearer and such, I go for Allies only.

Dorei0sama
11-14-2016, 03:13 AM
Unless you wanted it dead fast, I suppose you might consider sharing it with Allies only.
Most of the times I want the boss dead fast, so I share it with all, however when its a Unique easy to kill boss like Seed Bearer and such, I go for Allies only.

I dont know if keeping seedy seed (not seed bearer) for a long time is a good idea. In my raidboss history, seedy seed appear every 20-30 minute, and if i dont nuke it, i probably wont have enough raid point for next one. Sometime people just left it there and i have to nuke the 2nd time before time up.

Drip
11-14-2016, 03:23 AM
I dont know if keeping seedy seed (not seed bearer) for a long time is a good idea. In my raidboss history, seedy seed appear every 20-30 minute, and if i dont nuke it, i probably wont have enough raid point for next one. Sometime people just left it there and i have to nuke the 2nd time before time up.
That's why I tend to send "normal" raidbosses like Seedy Seeds, Wasps, etc. to Nuka Town, aka share with everybody. It's really only the seed bearers which I share with allies only, as well as the higher level raibosses (lvl 60+) during the times that we have very few raidbosses, like halloween phase 1.

Dorei0sama
11-14-2016, 06:29 AM
That's why I tend to send "normal" raidbosses like Seedy Seeds, Wasps, etc. to Nuka Town, aka share with everybody. It's really only the seed bearers which I share with allies only, as well as the higher level raibosses (lvl 60+) during the times that we have very few raidbosses, like halloween phase 1.

Welp, i just nuke a seedy seed of a forumer, next time i will not nuke any raid boss of allies and nuke mine and share with everyone :D. Forumers are really different from casual allies :) and recently i v just add a few people in.