PDA

View Full Version : A Question of Skill

JSmith12
11-11-2016, 08:26 PM
I know that for certain units the skill they have changes upon cc them and in very rare cases upon awakening.
What I have noticed though is that for units gold and up that their for awakening is different when they reach max level.

How exactly does this work? Does it simply change upon leveling, does it have to be triggered, does the level of the previous skill
carry over to it?

I am a long ways off before the point comes for me to worry about it but I would like to learn about it heading in.

YoxalLoyal
11-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Your first sentence refers to skill AW. This function that hasn't been implemented at Nutaku yet, so it is quite new for a new player. Basically you need a S.AW fairy from the weekend daily map to S.AW a unit. Only gold+ units and up with max skill level can be S.AWed and the cost (gold and orbs) are the same with only the S.AW fairy as the required material.

Your second sentence probably refers to the new 2nd AW where a gold+ unit that is AWed can be 2nd AW right away. Difference between 2nd AW and CC/AW is that the unit's level does NOT reset to 1 and continues where it was. It just increases the max level cap. The requirements are nearly the same as 1st AW. Only difference is the need for the 2nd AW fairy, which costs 20 rainbow crystals, rather than the normal AW fairy. Tbh, getting Onyx is way easier than the AW fairy since you can easily get 20 RCs by selling a shrine gold.

Hope that answers your question.

Ramazan
11-12-2016, 01:59 AM
Your first sentence refers to skill AW. This function that hasn't been implemented at Nutaku yet, so it is quite new for a new player. Basically you need a S.AW fairy from the weekend daily map to S.AW a unit. Only gold+ units and up with max skill level can be S.AWed and the cost (gold and orbs) are the same with only the S.AW fairy as the required material.

Your second sentence probably refers to the new 2nd AW where a gold+ unit that is AWed can be 2nd AW right away. Difference between 2nd AW and CC/AW is that the unit's level does NOT reset to 1 and continues where it was. It just increases the max level cap. The requirements are nearly the same as 1st AW. Only difference is the need for the 2nd AW fairy, which costs 20 rainbow crystals, rather than the normal AW fairy. Tbh, getting Onyx is way easier than the AW fairy since you can easily get 20 RCs by selling a shrine gold.

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks for the info, now i know what 2nd AW means :P

JSmith12
11-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Ah okay then, that makes more sense thank you. Also I have noticed that some units are able to choose from two possible awakening categories, one unit being Iris as she was part of its promotion. Does this count as a secound awakening or is it something different altogether?

YoxalLoyal
11-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Ah okay then, that makes more sense thank you. Also I have noticed that some units are able to choose from two possible awakening categories, one unit being Iris as she was part of its promotion. Does this count as a second awakening or is it something different altogether?

Yep. Black units can choose two different classes to 2nd AW from. Both give different effects such as more power or range. On the plus side, you will also get a free copy of the black unit you 2nd AW'ed as a way to raise them to 2nd AW to the other class or sell them for 400 RCs.

JSmith12
11-13-2016, 09:14 PM
Yep. Black units can choose two different classes to 2nd AW from. Both give different effects such as more power or range. On the plus side, you will also get a free copy of the black unit you 2nd AW'ed as a way to raise them to 2nd AW to the other class or sell them for 400 RCs.

Ah okay then, good to know. And a "free" black unit? That sounds quite good. As to either the rainbow crystal or secound 2nd awakened black unit, I think its safe to say that having another black unit to use in missions is always a plus:)