PDA

View Full Version : In Thanks for the Radiance of Night Event

furude20
11-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Is this a new event or old event? Because it looks very similar to the Mountain Lily event based on this website wiki. At that time I have not yet play the game so I need to ask.

Cause if that's the case we got 3 events ongoing. Oh and look at the date of the priority gacha.

I wonder if this event is a colossal mistake by nutaku or really it is being issued intentionally.

If it is, why it isn't on the reissue category?

Klowns
11-11-2016, 08:15 PM
They added 2 things by accident this phase 1 mountain lily event which it is the same one because I had it auto completed and the mori-mori event which we shouldn't have "yet".

Also on the side note Phase 1 was only skillbloom which its RNG if you get it or not after the map.

nazrin992
11-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Mori-Mori? The heck is that? I assume it was Chop Cop Coin Boost.

furude20
11-11-2016, 08:54 PM
They added 2 things by accident this phase 1 mountain lily event which it is the same one because I had it auto completed and the mori-mori event which we shouldn't have "yet".

Also on the side note Phase 1 was only skillbloom which its RNG if you get it or not after the map.

What is the mori mori event all about? Is it a new weekly event which not supposed to come out yet?

And if what you say its true, Nutaku have screw the game up big time.

nazrin992
11-11-2016, 09:17 PM
What is the mori mori event all about? Is it a new weekly event which not supposed to come out yet?

And if what you say its true, Nutaku have screw the game up big time.

In a good way. So far I got 4 Gems from that(and Lily too). I will be able to do the other two as soon as my stamina recovered(Damn high stamina events T-T)

Aidoru
11-11-2016, 09:29 PM
Tried it, but none of my units wanted to take a left to that flower gate on the bottom left of the first map. Did I miss something important? Don't really have stamina to spend on repeating it if it's nothing special.

nazrin992
11-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Not really. You can put all teams at the top. As long as you can unlock the node at the bottom, it will open RNG arrow and opens the path towards the third Pest group at the top.

You may have adjust your teams speed accordingly.

VortexMagus
11-11-2016, 09:44 PM
So, uh, something I've never understood: why does mountain lily (a 5* unit) follow casablanca (a 4* unit?). I feel like unit rarities are completely divorced from their actual role in the game... Shouldn't the highest ranked units be the 6* and 5* units, while the 3* and 4* be their peons?

Aidoru
11-11-2016, 09:46 PM
Oh that was it huh. I thought that weird gate icon on the map had some special feature.

Looked up the wiki page for the maps after reading one of the above comments about the skillblooms. Are they random drops from the event maps? Or was that just during the past event? Getting a 5 star unit this easy is nice but a bit lackluster if no way to upgrade her without wasting crystals.

jessejames93
11-11-2016, 09:50 PM
Can someone explain what this "Mori Mori" event was i have no idea what that guy was talking about. We have had 2 new events, and 2 reissues (3 reissues if you count this one from today)..so what is the accidental Mori Mori event?

nazrin992
11-11-2016, 09:59 PM
So, uh, something I've never understood: why does mountain lily (a 5* unit) follow casablanca (a 4* unit?). I feel like unit rarities are completely divorced from their actual role in the game... Shouldn't the highest ranked units be the 6* and 5* units, while the 3* and 4* be their peons?

Because they are obviously not the leader/royalty?:rolleyes:

Oh that was it huh. I thought that weird gate icon on the map had some special feature.

Looked up the wiki page for the maps after reading one of the above comments about the skillblooms. Are they random drops from the event maps? Or was that just during the past event? Getting a 5 star unit this easy is nice but a bit lackluster if no way to upgrade her without wasting crystals.

RNG Chests in maps I presume as the wiki said. Like, Manyuu dailies or Dragon dailies or even the SG Manyuu or Amphys in stage 12 and above. Most will have a chance of obtaining Golds and this one is no different.

Aidoru
11-11-2016, 10:00 PM
After some googling, the Mori Mori Rush looks to just be a upgraded weekly weekend gold event that replaced the old one. Basically a 4th difficulty stage version.

https://goo.gl/IVNES6

Need confirmation though cause I clearly don't know as I've been playing for less than a week.

RNG Chests in maps I presume as the wiki said. Like, Manyuu dailies or Dragon dailies or even the SG Manyuu or Amphys in stage 12 and above. Most will have a chance of obtaining Golds and this one is no different.

Ah, that means more spamming runs. Meh, I just almost finished the previous event too. Haven't been able to focus on leveling in a while and at this rate, it doesn't look like I will be.

Raine
11-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Tried it, but none of my units wanted to take a left to that flower gate on the bottom left of the first map. Did I miss something important? Don't really have stamina to spend on repeating it if it's nothing special.

http://i.imgur.com/ujGdOVb.jpg?1

If you mean that path, it's only unidirectional as indicated by the pink arrowhead. Only small pests from the nest (cave thingy) will traverse that path to point 2 / point C. The girls at point 2 / point C can only go east or north-east but never in the opposite direction.

MachThreeSlug
11-11-2016, 10:28 PM
I just figured that the stars represented how powerful the unit was in-universe and that royalty≠a powerful unit.

Aidoru
11-11-2016, 11:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ujGdOVb.jpg?1

If you mean that path, it's only unidirectional as indicated by the pink arrowhead. Only small pests from the nest (cave thingy) will traverse that path to point 2 / point C. The girls at point 2 / point C can only go east or north-east but never in the opposite direction.

Yea, it was my first time seeing that weird gate object next to the pest nest. I thought it had some special feature.

furude20
11-11-2016, 11:27 PM
So um what is the event all about? I still have no clear answer after going thru all the replies...

nazrin992
11-11-2016, 11:40 PM
So um what is the event all about? I still have no clear answer after going thru all the replies...

This is one of the past event featuring Mountain Lily. This is not the revival event. It is most likely an error overlook when adding Edelweiss revival. Anyone who have played through this event in the past won't see anything new since they have already finished it(might have 3* the whole phase 1). However, we newbies can still get it because we never went through it.

This is not official, just an error or bug. Revival event features farming and buying the past Flower Knights like Edelweiss and Lavender and so forth. This one is the original event and we won't get phase 2.

tl;dr if you want free Gems, now is the time to get it before it disappears because you won't see it ever again. Next time you see it, it will be like Lavender and current Edelweiss event.

Balkri
11-11-2016, 11:40 PM
ok just did the Mori Mori gold mission... is just a gold farming map. One boss, lv 70 that yield 7000 gold when defeated and way more than 28k of gold posible in the map (my units don't even got to the center and still got me 28k gold)

Cost 100 stamina and 2 flower gems for 3 starts (very easy xD), also you get 200 exp (very nice for a last mission before lv up)

Corintis
11-11-2016, 11:52 PM
.........waitwaitwaitwait, we can get FLOWER GEMS off this old map!?

(shuffles off)

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit, my main can't get it since I did it the first time it was released :(

MysticDawn
11-12-2016, 12:20 AM
Darn. I was hoping to get more gems from the old event. XD

@Hentai - That's pretty much it. The 80 stamina gold rush mission eventually becomes a daily mission like the gift one. So the mori mori mission replaces that - for more gold.

nazrin992
11-12-2016, 12:25 AM
.........waitwaitwaitwait, we can get FLOWER GEMS off this old map!?

(shuffles off)

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit, my main can't get it since I did it the first time it was released :(

Well, you can still get Mori Mori gems. I think this one is also a bug since no official word has said anything about it.

Drip
11-12-2016, 01:17 AM

The Skill and Dress blooms were supposed to (randomly, 50% chance) drop from the last boss on maps ?-4 (skill blooms) and ?-8 (dress blooms) during this event. It worked during Phase 1, but completely bugged out during phase 2 due to pest nodes having 0 pests upon entering them. Made it very easy to three-medal the maps, but you wouldn't get any rewards. So the developers had to manually (or through some seperate script) mail the dress blooms every time you finished ?-8.

?-8 was a huge map, by the way, with several rng and switchnodes. Several units were guaranteed to run full circle before finishing.

fate
11-12-2016, 01:40 AM
The Skill and Dress blooms were supposed to (randomly, 50% chance) drop from the last boss on maps ?-4 (skill blooms) and ?-8 (dress blooms) during this event. It worked during Phase 1, but completely bugged out during phase 2 due to pest nodes having 0 pests upon entering them. Made it very easy to three-medal the maps, but you wouldn't get any rewards. So the developers had to manually (or through some seperate script) mail the dress blooms every time you finished ?-8.

?-8 was a huge map, by the way, with several rng and switchnodes. Several units were guaranteed to run full circle before finishing.

It's 100% for me until now. I only run the map 4 times so im not sure

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 02:11 AM
Are the skillblooms the fixed 100% chance of level up, or the original maybe level up/maybe nothings?

Rupturez
11-12-2016, 02:25 AM
I was hoping to get some easy flowergems by a mistake of Nutaku, but already had everything cleared.

http://tinyimg.io/i/4Joi9WQ.png

This sucks ;c back to firework farm for me.

Wutan
11-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Well that's really good for all of us who don't have Mountain Lily yet.

We don't have to pay 2000 Event Currency for Mountain Lily's Revival Event if we get her right now.

My advice: Get her as soon as possible!!!

Edit: E-4 finished... Dropped my first Skill Bloom for her xd

I don't think they will release Phase 2 though^^

But E-3 is a huge RNG Fest for me^^

Any advice for this map? Cause it's Stamina intensive as hell^^

Corintis
11-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Welp; time to dive into the buried posts of the forums. I know I must have thrown out some placement tips for those hell holes back then.

And those skill/dress blossoms are 100%, use for Mountain Lily only. I can recite that one from memory; people were attempting to hoard them for their other gold ranked Knights :p

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaand in my first post on the thread..........:rolleyes:

WOW. I got Cymbidium on 10+1 :D

I feel the urge to strangle someone........

Rupturez
11-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Welp; time to dive into the buried posts of the forums. I know I must have thrown out some placement tips for those hell holes back then.

And those skill/dress blossoms are 100%, use for Mountain Lily only. I can recite that one from memory; people were attempting to hoard them for their other gold ranked Knights :p

if I recall it changed during the event, at first they were not 100% but could be used on everyone then they changed it to be 100% but could only be used for Mountain Lily.

Corintis
11-12-2016, 02:53 AM
I don't know about being used for everyone, but the bug was definitely real, yup. I never got to use it in time to join everybody else in their misery :p.

Ok, so for E3, ?-3, looks like we followed Tenhou's format, while for ultimate E3, ?-4, we spread our units around accordingly.

This was my team for advanced with a very fast helper:

All teams but the helper start at the bottom position. Helper team starts in middle.

With luck this should happen:
-Helper runs through middle and kills it, then runs around to kill the top one.
-Team 1 takes a huge run around the whole place, and tries to go for the top pests if the helper failed that.
-Team 2 and 3 are sacrifices. They trigger the locked tile fully and the switch tile on the same spot once. Then die to whatever boss.
-Team 4 kill the bottom pest and moves on to get killed by the boss.

Still some RNG, but there will always be.

Wutan
11-12-2016, 03:01 AM
@Corintis

Thank you very much;D

I can participate in Limited 1 (10+1) now xd

Thanks Nutaku :p

Stay tuned for more bad Luck^^

flink
11-12-2016, 03:19 AM
Woaa, it really brings back memories...

Now is my chance to get revenge on E-4.
This stage was like hell for me.

LZS
11-12-2016, 03:46 AM
is it okay to exploit this?? it is clearly a glitch.
tho ive cleared the map b4 even found out about it on discord chat.......

nazrin992
11-12-2016, 03:53 AM
is it okay to exploit this?? it is clearly a glitch.
tho ive cleared the map b4 even found out about it on discord chat.......

Gems, nuff said. If Nutaku is being more generous of Flower Gems I wouldn't bother to exploit. As of now though(2 Gems per login round).

sniddy
11-12-2016, 04:07 AM
...wait whats going on? PM me someone

Got it!

aphidsc
11-12-2016, 04:30 AM
...wait whats going on? PM me someone

Me too please.

Edit: All good.

Wutan
11-12-2016, 04:45 AM
Gems, nuff said. If Nutaku is being more generous of Flower Gems I wouldn't bother to exploit. As of now though(2 Gems per login round).

Yep indeed. Basically we have to take advantage of the mistakes from Nutaku to get half the FGs the DMM Player would get^^

furude20
11-12-2016, 05:05 AM
This is one of the past event featuring Mountain Lily. This is not the revival event. It is most likely an error overlook when adding Edelweiss revival. Anyone who have played through this event in the past won't see anything new since they have already finished it(might have 3* the whole phase 1). However, we newbies can still get it because we never went through it.

This is not official, just an error or bug. Revival event features farming and buying the past Flower Knights like Edelweiss and Lavender and so forth. This one is the original event and we won't get phase 2.

tl;dr if you want free Gems, now is the time to get it before it disappears because you won't see it ever again. Next time you see it, it will be like Lavender and current Edelweiss event.

Ah I see. Now I get everything whats going on. Thanks for the effort on explaining. :)

Distortedrealms
11-12-2016, 05:13 AM
The Mountain Lily event was on when I joined and she was my first event girl. I cleared all the stages but still need some skill blooms, and a equip slot so while this does nothing for me, its awesome for you all.

Drip
11-12-2016, 05:21 AM
The Mountain Lily event was on when I joined and she was my first event girl. I cleared all the stages but still need some skill blooms, and a equip slot so while this does nothing for me, its awesome for you all.
You can try to get some skill blooms already, but might as well wait for the Revival event (which is the next one anyway, after Edelweiss). Skillblooms aren't too expensive anyway in Revival, especially not if you only need one or two of them.

Corintis
11-12-2016, 05:29 AM
Thinking back on these past events, I think that Phase 2 of Edelweiss also had a map, where we had to create sacrificial squads to 3-Medal. But since it's revival, it's not likely to cause any issues.

fate
11-12-2016, 09:47 AM
Well that's really good for all of us who don't have Mountain Lily yet.

We don't have to pay 2000 Event Currency for Mountain Lily's Revival Event if we get her right now.

My advice: Get her as soon as possible!!!

Edit: E-4 finished... Dropped my first Skill Bloom for her xd

I don't think they will release Phase 2 though^^

But E-3 is a huge RNG Fest for me^^

Any advice for this map? Cause it's Stamina intensive as hell^^

I spend 2 FG to speed up because I'm afraid they're going to fix it lol

kaiser
11-12-2016, 05:18 PM
seems like they took it down with the sunday mission, a bit earlier then usual even.
and here i even used a flower gem for stam...missed the ?-3 though, but still traded one gem for two in the end.

Aidoru
11-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Aw, I didn't get a single skillbloom for her either. Oh well, hopefully they don't decide to skip her revival event because of this.

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 07:32 PM
They couldn't decide to skip it...nobody got a chance at a single dressbloom. My two alt accounts got the girl and one skillbloom each, putting them in the same situation as my main was during the Lavender revival...deciding whether to go for an additional Mountain Lily or just finish out the one I already had.

LastSensei
11-12-2016, 11:14 PM
I spend 2 FG to speed up because I'm afraid they're going to fix it lol

Your fear went true. I'm not done yet with ?-4 (120 energy) and now it's gone. Oh well back to farming Edelweiss.

Distortedrealms
11-13-2016, 05:21 AM
Ah, just noticed a skillbloom hidden among the chaos of manyus I own . That is a nice surprise.

Dorei0sama
11-13-2016, 06:47 AM
I regret that that i did not do map 3 and 4, oh my flower gems.

Raine
11-24-2016, 05:59 AM
Legit reissue of Mt. Lily is in. Time to bump this thread.

Clear cache if the stages don't show up.

Edit: Link to the old Mt. Lily event thread: http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1504-event-power-kings-adviser.html

120 stamina kek

Drip
11-24-2016, 06:08 AM
Legit reissue of Mt. Lily is in. Time to bump this thread.

Clear cache if the stages don't show up.
Also, prepare your Toad Lillies for Phase 2 bug-fest!

Raine
11-24-2016, 06:27 AM
Also, prepare your Toad Lillies for Phase 2 bug-fest!

Bummer. I don't have girls with damage mitigation yet (having ran 12-5 a lot of times though, I'm already used to the lil' buggers...)

Your team's getting another call-up from me then! :D

nazrin992
11-24-2016, 06:30 AM
And also Japanese Iris for those who have her.

Raine
11-24-2016, 06:31 AM
...and Apple of Sodom, too.

Drip
11-24-2016, 06:36 AM
Bummer. I don't have girls with damage mitigation yet (having ran 12-5 a lot of times though, I'm already used to the lil' buggers...)

Your team's getting another call-up from me then! :D
I'm not planning to change my helper squad around for a while. Maybe when I figure out a 14-? map that's more efficient for grinding than 12-5, but I hardly touched those maps at all yet, so it'll be a while ^_^.

Wutan
11-24-2016, 06:43 AM
I'm not planning to change my helper squad around for a while. Maybe when I figure out a 14-? map that's more efficient for grinding than 12-5, but I hardly touched those maps at all yet, so it'll be a while ^_^.

i have read somewhere in the Forum that 12-5 is the most efficient map for grinding until they release 19-something (can't remember the exact stage)...That means 12-5 will be our most visited map for a long time...

Meister
11-24-2016, 06:49 AM
I havnt changed my setup in months :D feel free to use my toad lily + edelweiss combo

And I also have japanese iris tho she still needs more love :D (I just got her a week back so not yet evolved)

nazrin992
11-24-2016, 06:52 AM
So is it worth it to get 2nd Yamai Lily after the glitch? I'm leaning towards no, getting blooms and resume normal farming.

Meister
11-24-2016, 06:59 AM
I havnt failed any events yet so im not planning to skip this one, And also im already finished with the mono event, I just need a day to scrape off the last contents of my box.