PDA

View Full Version : Sengoku Providence announced!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

katsalia
01-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Got a duplicate of Mitsunari from mine... welp at least I can look forward to getting Oda in a few days.

I swear this game only wants me to use Wind/Fire element, because all 90% of my 4*+ girls are Wind. I'm so desperate for a decent Water girl it's hilarious.

Bruceski
01-01-2017, 07:45 PM
A couple of questions in case someone's figured them out. I can't tell if they're obfuscated mechanics or poor translations or both.
--Is the drop rate of items in-battle affected by luck or just the post-battle rolls for leader/second/helper? If so, is it just the leader's luck?
--Tachibana's ability, "boosts acquisiton rate for spoils of war (medium/large)", is that in-battle drops or, again, just post-battle ones?

BigBobs
01-01-2017, 08:26 PM
This game is a bit on the time consuming side but I find it a bit of fun. Have 2 gacha 5* bases, both wind (Nouhime + Eishouin) who I had no idea where to get the characters to godify.

Even though I have a ton of level 40+ characters, the 2nd total war is a nightmare. Most likely will attempt again when I max out Eishouin (got her with the new year gacha).

My biggest non-gacha/magatama complaint would be that this game seems seriously, seriously, awful for EST time zones. Guild battles at 5pm and 2am is just nonsense, and between like midnight and 4pm is the only time the daily non-boss events seem to run, meaning its basically impossible to get the evolution materials to upgrade because the weekend is gold only.

Bruceski
01-01-2017, 08:47 PM
My biggest non-gacha/magatama complaint would be that this game seems seriously, seriously, awful for EST time zones. Guild battles at 5pm and 2am is just nonsense, and between like midnight and 4pm is the only time the daily non-boss events seem to run, meaning its basically impossible to get the evolution materials to upgrade because the weekend is gold only.

The daily events are set to end based on server time, but the next one appears based on client time. Same thing happens with guild battles (with my clock set to pacific time I cannot participate in the first battle of the "day" because it says the guild events of the day are over). Set your computer to Japan time (GMT +9) and they should be available.

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 06:06 AM
Whoa..i read a few pages back and saw the discussion about discord ban and the inmense pay wall that this game has.

Did the game make a change (even if its slightly) for the better? i do see a new year 40 gacha guaranteed for free players, but is that like something that happens once a year? because this game it DOES look like a p2win full scale game...

Corintis
01-02-2017, 03:30 PM
Oh hey! I didn't realize you were matched against me in today's GW, Aidoru :p (unless someone else took your forum name).

Maybe there should be a guild related thread to help us keep track of who's where and fighting who?

Aidoru
01-02-2017, 08:49 PM
Was I? I honestly haven't kept track of guild names I've faced. Not that I did much to anything the previous guild war either since I was busy at the time. All I did was log on and use all my battle force to give blessings. Had to do other stuff. By the time I finished, there was only like a couple minutes left and I didn't have any points left nor time to refill. I'm honestly not online much during the schedule for the guild I am but it's nice my party can still contribute defensively even if I'm not on.

Corintis
01-02-2017, 09:00 PM
Was I? I honestly haven't kept track of guild names I've faced. Not that I did much to anything the previous guild war either since I was busy at the time. All I did was log on and use all my battle force to give blessings. Had to do other stuff. By the time I finished, there was only like a couple minutes left and I didn't have any points left nor time to refill. I'm honestly not online much during the schedule for the guild I am but it's nice my party can still contribute defensively even if I'm not on.
Yup; then that means I correctly saw your Ishida Mitsunari give all that backup to ATX. I figured I'd try to curb the rest of the competition for us to bump up your rank, though it was a bit too late by the time I recognized your name :(

Skulkraken
01-03-2017, 02:16 AM

If you're short on time and still need Battle Force points for doing guild stuff, it's possible to trade in coins for full refills.

...At a cost of 1,000,000 coins each. :p

Bigbobs
01-03-2017, 08:21 PM
The daily events are set to end based on server time, but the next one appears based on client time. Same thing happens with guild battles (with my clock set to pacific time I cannot participate in the first battle of the "day" because it says the guild events of the day are over). Set your computer to Japan time (GMT +9) and they should be available.

Thanks for the advice on getting the dailies, but still doesn't change the fact that the guild battles are pretty much impossible for an EST with a job to do. If this was a mobile game like idol wars it'd make sense (since your phone is always with you), but a 12, 5, and 2am battles are just ridiculous, unless there is some other set of battles I have yet to see in my guild hopping looking for them.

yushi199x
01-03-2017, 10:08 PM
does anyone receive 5* from completing story yet?
i ve done normal mode at 2nd jan and still havent got any 5*

BigBobs
01-03-2017, 11:08 PM
does anyone receive 5* from completing story yet?
i ve done normal mode at 2nd jan and still havent got any 5*

Pretty sure the event said the 5* given out will be voted on, so probably waiting for the results of that.

Skulkraken
01-04-2017, 02:00 AM
...Has the deadline for finishing the storyline already passed yet?

I logged in to finish up the last few stages I needed, and noticed that the event banner was already gone.

vysethevaliant
01-04-2017, 02:28 AM
Rewards are now going out, I just received my Oda Nobunaga! She's a dupe, as I pulled her in my New Year's gatcha draw, but it can't hurt having a second around. I can evolve one and Godify the other. She's powerful enough to want two of em'.

As for whether you're eligible or not, Skullraken, I'm not too sure. I believe the cut-off was a few hours ago, so you might have missed it. :(

Skulkraken
01-04-2017, 04:13 AM
Figures. Oh well.

Congrats on getting Nobunaga. :)

Aidoru
01-04-2017, 06:44 AM
Just got on to roll my daily 3 magatama and got... Oda Nobunaga.... then grabbed the free one from the event. Not sure how to feel about this.

Also ew at the new community event about picking a random user to answers a question or something. Less event like those please and more in-game events.

DMAsh
01-04-2017, 12:18 PM
I wonder just what's taking so long at implementing a proper in-game event. I think this is the first game I've played that had nothing really happening almost a month after launch.

Unregistered
01-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Noticed that there are 5 new characters (Uesugi Kenshin, Takeda Shingen, Naoe Nobutsuna, Baba Nobuharu & Takeda Katsuyori), but they are only for paid magatama. That's not giving good signs if facebook for events and payment are how they are planning on releasing characters...

Corintis
01-06-2017, 05:31 AM
Noticed that there are 5 new characters (Uesugi Kenshin, Takeda Shingen, Naoe Nobutsuna, Baba Nobuharu & Takeda Katsuyori), but they are only for paid magatama. That's not giving good signs if facebook for events and payment are how they are planning on releasing characters...
Terrible team working on a great game, just terrible.

That being said, Takeda and especially Kenshin are the only reasons for me playing this game, so I humored them.

3249 3250

After that, I have to wait on another holiday deal like New Year's to get the Tiger of Kai.........speaking of which, sh***y team, Kenshin's the DRAGON of Echigo, not TIGER! Although, it didn't used to be concrete and Shingen/Kenshin did swap between Tiger/Dragon, Tiger of Kai and Dragon of Echigo was what was finally settled on, so boo to the team :mad:

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 06:40 AM
Hi guys, I keep getting the following error:

Communication error 1002, pls reload the page

Is someone having it too or the issue is with my computer? Does anyone know how to solve it?

Corintis
01-06-2017, 07:11 AM
Nope, although the game was hella laggy for me yesterday.

I'll have to give you the default recommendation of clearing out your browser's cache and reloading after. If that doesn't work, might wanna mess with other stuff, like cookies or just a plain old restart.

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 12:29 PM
This game is so p2win that it makes Fantasica (mb game) seems like a geneorus f2p game and thats a huge compliment LOL.

I hope this game dies quick, because what they are doing right now is scamming people with paywall and more paywalls..if the DMM version was like this then I might not say anything..but this is clearly greed and outright scam to the english playerbase.

Tried to say something but got kicked out from discord, way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

How many chapters do each campaign have? And do you get the girl at the emd of them?

- - - Updated - - -

Why it say edit? That's not my message, it is someone else

Unregistereded
01-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Why it say edit? That's not my message, it is someone else

Consecutive posts by the same username will be combined. "Unregistered" is a name.

Corintis
01-06-2017, 01:25 PM
This game is so p2win that it makes Fantasica (mb game) seems like a geneorus f2p game and thats a huge compliment LOL.
Having participated in numerous Guild Wars with just the 6* Inhuman units, I can say that it's not so much P2W, as it is teamwork to win. Although, having specific units like Oda Nobunaga or Ieyasu Tokugawa in the guild is a nice boost.

Make no mistake though, this game/the team behind it is greedy as hell. Only deals like the New Year gacha are worth it and everything else is a ripoff. Now that I got Kenshin Uesugi, this game is never seeing a single cent from me again :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Except for Total War; I can't see that game mode as anything BUT a P2W function.

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Having participated in numerous Guild Wars with just the 6* Inhuman units, I can say that it's not so much P2W, as it is teamwork to win. Although, having specific units like Oda Nobunaga or Ieyasu Tokugawa in the guild is a nice boost.

Make no mistake though, this game/the team behind it is greedy as hell. Only deals like the New Year gacha are worth it and everything else is a ripoff. Now that I got Kenshin Uesugi, this game is never seeing a single cent from me again :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Except for Total War; I can't see that game mode as anything BUT a P2W function.

None of the nutaku games are f2p friendly to be honest, but out of all of them Sengoku providence seems to be the worst of the worst lol.

vysethevaliant
01-06-2017, 04:08 PM
They never learn, do they?

I thought that maybe...MAYBE...after their "rough start" (their words, as well as mine), and the Campaign promotion (Oda Nobunaga), as well as the New Year's gatcha, that they were possibly listening to people's complaints and fixing the game for the better. Invite new players in with the Campaign promotion, and keep them hooked by offering numerous gatcha they could pull from with in-game earned Magatama.

Then they release yet another "paid-only Magatama" gatcha.

I guess they're not going to improve anytime soon, as long as they continue to appeal to the whale crowd. I don't even care anymore. The game isn't fun enough to have to go through all of this. I'm debating not even bothering to login anymore for my free daily Magatama, since they have so little use anyway. Well, I guess I could pull maybe a few times a year during special occasions (Halloween/Christmas/New Years), where they're so gracious enough to give us a single ten-pull with our free Magatama, that comes with a guaranteed 5*. Whereas in Japan, EVERY SINGLE new gatcha that's released, players can do a 40 Magatama/5* guaranteed pull, and as many times as they want. But then, paid-Magatama isn't a thing there, as they prefer to cater to both audiences than focus purely on the P2P.

But hey, let's do as the game suggests and join their Discord channel to share our opinions with them. (And then get banned for doing so). Seriously, that channel is nothing but positivity, but I guess that's what happens when anyone who speaks their mind is immediately removed.

Anyway, to those who P2P, enjoy your game! I can't see this thing living beyond six months, at which time SuperHippo will simply abandon it and move onto their newest cash cow.

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 06:48 PM
They never learn, do they?

I thought that maybe...MAYBE...after their "rough start" (their words, as well as mine), and the Campaign promotion (Oda Nobunaga), as well as the New Year's gatcha, that they were possibly listening to people's complaints and fixing the game for the better. Invite new players in with the Campaign promotion, and keep them hooked by offering numerous gatcha they could pull from with in-game earned Magatama.

Then they release yet another "paid-only Magatama" gatcha.

I guess they're not going to improve anytime soon, as long as they continue to appeal to the whale crowd. I don't even care anymore. The game isn't fun enough to have to go through all of this. I'm debating not even bothering to login anymore for my free daily Magatama, since they have so little use anyway. Well, I guess I could pull maybe a few times a year during special occasions (Halloween/Christmas/New Years), where they're so gracious enough to give us a single ten-pull with our free Magatama, that comes with a guaranteed 5*. Whereas in Japan, EVERY SINGLE new gatcha that's released, players can do a 40 Magatama/5* guaranteed pull, and as many times as they want. But then, paid-Magatama isn't a thing there, as they prefer to cater to both audiences than focus purely on the P2P.

But hey, let's do as the game suggests and join their Discord channel to share our opinions with them. (And then get banned for doing so). Seriously, that channel is nothing but positivity, but I guess that's what happens when anyone who speaks their mind is immediately removed.

Anyway, to those who P2P, enjoy your game! I can't see this thing living beyond six months, at which time SuperHippo will simply abandon it and move onto their newest cash cow.

And god forbids you to go to their discord channel and suggest them otherwise because they will just ban or kick you out.

I sincerely want them to fail, this might upset the small whale population (I bet they are really small anyways) but in the long run that will benefit them since we are saving them from an armed robbery.

Cmon..armed robbery is the only word i can think of the Nutaku`s Sengoku Providence.

BarbatosZaku
01-06-2017, 11:29 PM
I hate the discord channel because everyone there is only positive but the people that were unhappy with the gatcha system were treated badly and banned for their opinions. That place is horrible now with his whale moderators.

If FKG had this paid system i bet would disappears shortly. Ex: you want this new girl, only 40 paid flower gems and is yours.

I hate the Only paid magatama.

Unregistered
01-07-2017, 07:02 AM
What makes Nutaku´s Sengoku providence really really look bad is that the amount of paywall compared to the DMM version is humongous.

And you do need 5 stars to tackle higher levels, some of the hell levels need full 5 star gacha teams or you´ll have to eat magatamas left and right.

Also, right now because the game´s population is very small, you guys might not notice the p2win guild wars. As soon as the playerbase starts to grow up (and god help us if they do succed) you´ll start to see whales left and right..because cmon..whales are the only ones who will come and stay and play...thus further crushing the already nigh exticnt f2p..on top of that, f2p players have little to no incentive to stay.

Change the homepage girl? pay!
Want some decent team for pve? Pay!
want to say something? Ban! and pay!

fack Sengokus nutaku, they wont listen..stop trying, the only way you can contact them is via discord (they will just ignore the emails) but they will then inmediately remove/ban you if you say something they dont like.

Enjoy the game, while it lasts!

Eliont
01-07-2017, 09:50 AM
The wind blows and flame arises...
https://pp.vk.me/c626624/v626624361/44286/ROGYgioR0Pk.jpg
Total donated: 5$ for starter gacha.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheared 50 sta wind mission without revivals.

DMAsh
01-07-2017, 02:40 PM
I wonder, has anyone heard what the original Senpro jp devs think of the eng ver? With what appears to be a complete butchering of the gacha, I'm surprised I haven't heard a peep from the other side.

Personally, I think the eng devs who took up Senpro actually didn't want to develop it and are trying to keep the masses away with their actions. It's the only thing that makes sense as the paid maga would've made some sort of sense if players were getting like 10-20 free maga a day instead of 1-2.

Skulkraken
01-10-2017, 06:43 AM
Some new updates:

The Auto button is still level-locked, but the level requirement has been dropped to level 20.
Likewise, the Speed button now unlocks at level 25.

There's also a new Story Mode challenge. All players who finish all three campaigns' Hard mode by January 31st get a free 5* senki and five Veteran Tanuki. If at least 750 players complete the challenge, the participants receive an additional 5* senki. The two senki are being chosen through Facebook again.

Corintis
01-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Does anyone have a link to the JP Wiki? I'm having a tough time searching for one.

Darsel
01-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Does anyone have a link to the JP Wiki? I'm having a tough time searching for one.

Seems I'm not allowed to post links (yet). Just google "senpro japanese wiki"; should be the third result.

("SenPro" is what the Japanese short-hand the game's name to.)

Corintis
01-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Seems I'm not allowed to post links (yet). Just google "senpro japanese wiki"; should be the third result.

("SenPro" is what the Japanese short-hand the game's name to.)
Thanks! Worked like a charm. To think that an abbreviation would do the trick.

vysethevaliant
01-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Some new updates:

The Auto button is still level-locked, but the level requirement has been dropped to level 20.
Likewise, the Speed button now unlocks at level 25.

There's also a new Story Mode challenge. All players who finish all three campaigns' Hard mode by January 31st get a free 5* senki and five Veteran Tanuki. If at least 750 players complete the challenge, the participants receive an additional 5* senki. The two senki are being chosen through Facebook again.
And still nothing to use my Magatama on.

Just drop the damn paid-only gatcha and the game will be easier to accept. As it is, I don't even know if I care to grind all Hard Modes to get a 5* Senki that will probably already be one that I have (knowing my luck). I swear, if it's Oda Nobunaga again...

Just give me Hideyoshi! Why can't they make it a 5* ticket so each player can choose their preferred 5* instead? :/

Nice to see them level the requirement for Auto/2X Speed, but they never should have been locked in the first place. It seems a little like desperation for them, and could be a case of "too little, too late" for them.

Bruceski
01-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Is anyone else getting "an error has occured, please restart" if they try to do events?

TiamatRoar
01-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Is anyone else getting "an error has occured, please restart" if they try to do events?

Game got updated. Clear your cache to redownload the new event screen.

katsalia
01-10-2017, 09:53 PM
And still nothing to use my Magatama on.

Just drop the damn paid-only gatcha and the game will be easier to accept. As it is, I don't even know if I care to grind all Hard Modes to get a 5* Senki that will probably already be one that I have (knowing my luck). I swear, if it's Oda Nobunaga again...

Just give me Hideyoshi! Why can't they make it a 5* ticket so each player can choose their preferred 5* instead? :/

Nice to see them level the requirement for Auto/2X Speed, but they never should have been locked in the first place. It seems a little like desperation for them, and could be a case of "too little, too late" for them.

Oda has the lowest vote when I last checked, Hideyoshi was winning and probably will win this time since she got 2nd place in the last one.
Keep in mind if 700 players or whatever do all the hard modes, we'll get first and second place for Senki (so likely Hideyoshi and Ieyasu)

Aidoru
01-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Was about to drop this game but another free 5star and a chance for a 2nd free 5star? Well I guess it's worth a shot til Kamihime releases. Not sure if I have enough time to complete all the hard modes though, pretty stamina heavy and I've only done some of Oda's.

katsalia
01-10-2017, 10:56 PM
Was about to drop this game but another free 5star and a chance for a 2nd free 5star? Well I guess it's worth a shot til Kamihime releases. Not sure if I have enough time to complete all the hard modes though, pretty stamina heavy and I've only done some of Oda's.

Depending on your level, stamina shouldn't be a huge concern. While doing Oda's Hard mode campaign I was almost leveling every 4 missions or so. Chapters 9+ give a crap ton of EXP

Bruceski
01-10-2017, 11:09 PM
How deep does the dojo go, and is there any reward other than money and the chance for your luckers to pick up a darumia or whatever they're called?

Kurzathan
01-11-2017, 01:27 AM
I hit 12 so far and have gotten 2 of the daruma things that have a 25% chance to increase skill level when fused with a character.

passerby
01-11-2017, 06:18 AM
Depending on your level, stamina shouldn't be a huge concern. While doing Oda's Hard mode campaign I was almost leveling every 4 missions or so. Chapters 9+ give a crap ton of EXP

What level would that be? I know you're talking more towards campaign stamina costs, but the stamina pool is crap in this game.

I quit due to low stamina pool and regen. I think I was level 53 with 93 Stamina (been like a week since I quit so not sure the exact number), this meant I personally could only do 4 Shuras a day or a combination of fox farm/tankui farm/evo mat farm. It's like the game expects you to use magas to restore stamina constantly.

katsalia
01-11-2017, 11:11 AM
What level would that be? I know you're talking more towards campaign stamina costs, but the stamina pool is crap in this game.

I quit due to low stamina pool and regen. I think I was level 53 with 93 Stamina (been like a week since I quit so not sure the exact number), this meant I personally could only do 4 Shuras a day or a combination of fox farm/tankui farm/evo mat farm. It's like the game expects you to use magas to restore stamina constantly.

Around level 50 is when I started doing them, the missions can give around 4k exp each, so it was more like 5 runs was giving a level up.
You can only do 4 Shuras per day? I'm doing my 7th one now without any stamina resets.

passerby
01-12-2017, 06:21 AM
Around level 50 is when I started doing them, the missions can give around 4k exp each, so it was more like 5 runs was giving a level up.
You can only do 4 Shuras per day? I'm doing my 7th one now without any stamina resets.
7th...Say you have 100 stamina so you can do 2 after you wake up, that leaves 5 more. 5*50 = 250 stamina which regens at a rate of 1 stamina/3 min, so you need to wait and play each time 50 stamina is available. Which in turn means waiting a total of 750 minutes or 12.5 hours.

That's a damn long time to get 3-4 more runs of Shura, just saying.

Mattress
01-12-2017, 09:00 AM
I just noticed that all the new event girls are censored. Good job nutaku :cool:

Nutaku Staff
01-13-2017, 01:09 AM
In order to clarify a little bit the messages posted here, please know the following:

- Ban on discord - no one was banned from discord for voicing the issues with the Gacha, they were asked to post their issues once so that we could help users that still want to play the game get response on their questions.

- We encourage you to join discord, the 'rough start' said by Oda in the banner is a mention on the first scene with her

- “Change the home page Senki” is similar to DMM version.

- you can get a good senki team playing as a f2p player following some of the youtube guidelines, complete some of the mini events available in the game, and completing the facebook contenst released from time to time.

- stamina regen is similar to DMM, same for the stamina consumption for each level.

- events are released on a similar timeline as on DMM, if not sooner.

- Gacha system and the game system were slightly modify in order to balance the game for all kind of players.

Darsel
01-13-2017, 03:06 AM
In order to clarify a little bit the messages posted here, please know the following:
- Gacha system and the game system were slightly modify in order to balance the game for all kind of players.

I am curious how Total War is 'Balanced for all kinds of players" when non-human units are banned and it pretty much requires multiple teams of fully upgraded 6-star senki.

Odds are, I'm going to drop this game - cold turkey(both player activity and monetary investment) - if the up-coming events aren't properly adjusted/scaled when they land.

I understand the reasons, and don't particularly have a problem with the concept of the paid-magatama system itself(even if it does feel a bit excessively applied). However, the game is built around everyone having full teams of 6 star senki. Unless the game gets properly adjusted(a rather large undertaking), this monetization system simply breaks the game(and the potential customer playerbase).

Unregistered
01-13-2017, 05:28 AM
Are there some Senki who have the wrong name? I notice in the event tab update 1 says Yukimura Sanada for the next update, but the character in the new paid gatcha is Sanada Nobushige

passerby
01-13-2017, 05:53 AM

- stamina regen is similar to DMM, same for the stamina consumption for each level.

This response truly sealed the deal and I'm now quite glad I quit.

It's not strange for a grind game to have a ways to extend play, but when merely doing 1 quest can take half your stamina. There's not much fulfilling progression within a reasonable amount of time in the day.

Balanced for all kind of players? Having a paid gacha only isn't balanced for all players, it's geared towards "whales". If instead the gacha system didn't have the paid only, magatamas would still be bought by "whales" for use, but at the same time F2P players would actually benefit, especially from the lack of daily magatama gain.

Nutaku Staff
01-13-2017, 06:25 AM
Are there some Senki who have the wrong name? I notice in the event tab update 1 says Yukimura Sanada for the next update, but the character in the new paid gatcha is Sanada Nobushige

We will fix the error. As a general note, any issues posted on this forum are sent to our QA team for testing and if confirmed they are fixed in future updates.

Skulkraken
01-13-2017, 08:40 AM
Alright, if the dev team is going to be actually reading this thread, there's something I'd like to know. When are you guys going to fix the Senki Point exchange center? Requiring 150,000 points in order to get a 5* senki has to be a bug. Because I seriously question your sanity if that was intentional.

Unregistered
01-13-2017, 12:43 PM
150k is the normal prize, no misstake.
limited senkis cost 500k in DMM.
also, you cant use nonhumans in TW in the DMM version either.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

and gatcha is also the same, except for the not garanted 5* in the NORMAL one
but then again, it wasnt in the DMM version from the start eiher.
you have around 300 free Yins (magatama) to spent with just the 3 campains and login/daily.

Mattress
01-13-2017, 01:28 PM
You have around 300 free Yins (magatama) to spent with just the 3 campains and login/daily.

Yes, for 3* senki. Wow. :cool:

Darsel
01-13-2017, 02:24 PM

The greater picture I was getting at earlier is that in the DMM version you can get about.. 3~ solid teams of 6-star Senki that you can field in Total Wars if you use your magatama wisely. In the Nutaku version.. you can spend all that free magatama on draws and (very likely) will not even draw a single 6-star.

That is a HUGE power difference in tackling Total Wars - and a dramatic cut to event-countering potential(as demi-humans are often weaker than their human counterparts). Furthermore, I believe Kuebiko is the only mini-event 6-star with the ability to heal; the 5-star Water Tiger simply isn't fast(or strong) enough to be effective as a healer against 6-star/"Shura" quality opponents.

The DMM version is designed around the successful idea that everyone has semi-regular access to 6-star Senki(with the ability to speed up the acquisition rate via spending money). The Nutaku version treats those 6-star senki as a "premium service"; locking not only the senki themselves, but also the game content that said senki enable behind a destructively inhibiting paywall.

Constructively speaking, a compromise may be to remove the restriction for the 5-star "Normal" gatcha - effectively allowing players to exchange 40 free magatama for one of the original 13 Senki. Long-term power-scaling will still become a potential issue, but this simple change would make the end game accessible to everyone, as intended. This would also be the quickest/least labor-intensive solution.

vysethevaliant
01-13-2017, 03:31 PM

I'm really curious as to how making the event gatcha limited to paid-only Magatama, as a way to "balance the game for all kind of players". Because, as I see it, the only balance that makes is to skew everything towards the whales (heavy-spenders), while the F2P people are out in the cold.

Make all gatcha going forward usable with both free and paid Magatama (as things are in the Japanese release). Free players will then have a use for their Magatama (and a reason to continue playing the game at all), while the "whales" will burn through whatever free in-game currency they've earned and likely open their wallets to spend more, chasing that specific character (or multiple of said character).

The game is okay fun, but the heavy emphasis on "paid-only Magatama" gatcha ruins a lot of the enjoyment for me. I have no issue spending/supporting this style of games (I've spent quite a bit in Flower Knight Girl), but give me a reason first. If all you do is lock stuff behind paywalls and expect people to willingly spend money just because that's the only method given them, all you're going to do is anger/frustrate the general player-base and force them to find something new. It's probably too late anyway, as from what I've been reading on this (and other) forums. Most have already moved on, which is a shame, as the core gameplay here has promise.

Unregistered
01-13-2017, 08:17 PM
The greater picture I was getting at earlier is that in the DMM version you can get about.. 3~ solid teams of 6-star Senki that you can field in Total Wars if you use your magatama wisely. In the Nutaku version.. you can spend all that free magatama on draws and (very likely) will not even draw a single 6-star.

That is a HUGE power difference in tackling Total Wars - and a dramatic cut to event-countering potential(as demi-humans are often weaker than their human counterparts). Furthermore, I believe Kuebiko is the only mini-event 6-star with the ability to heal; the 5-star Water Tiger simply isn't fast(or strong) enough to be effective as a healer against 6-star/"Shura" quality opponents.

The DMM version is designed around the successful idea that everyone has semi-regular access to 6-star Senki(with the ability to speed up the acquisition rate via spending money). The Nutaku version treats those 6-star senki as a "premium service"; locking not only the senki themselves, but also the game content that said senki enable behind a destructively inhibiting paywall.

Constructively speaking, a compromise may be to remove the restriction for the 5-star "Normal" gatcha - effectively allowing players to exchange 40 free magatama for one of the original 13 Senki. Long-term power-scaling will still become a potential issue, but this simple change would make the end game accessible to everyone, as intended. This would also be the quickest/least labor-intensive solution.

it took 3months for DMM to change gatcha to what its now.
there was no free 5* in 10er normal draw, as it is here..
and they changed the Normal gatcha to 50.
nutaku never said they will or wont change it and i hope they stay close to the dmm changes.
also every other draw is paid maga in DMM too.
senkis from that pool will be added to the Normal after some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously
What is the point of the dojo? The durema drop rate seems so low that it is just a waste of Stamina!
I finished all 30 levels and only got about 4 duremas and they were in the lower levels. it seems to me its just another way getting people to waste their magatama on absolutely nothing

Skulkraken
01-14-2017, 02:52 AM

...I stand corrected, then.

How many people playing on the JP server actually use the points exchange at those prices?

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 07:51 AM
- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Seriously
What is the point of the dojo? The durema drop rate seems so low that it is just a waste of Stamina!
I finished all 30 levels and only got about 4 duremas and they were in the lower levels. it seems to me its just another way getting people to waste their magatama on absolutely nothing

so as a guest, everyone can post in ur post?
owell, dojo is for farming darumas, wich are luck drops only.
means you need in slot 1 and 2 your own 99 luck senki and a 99 luck friend to get max drops.
for starters u can easily make 3* generics 40 luck or like everyone else Enma.
best way to farm is stage 1 to 5 bc you can get 3 3* darumas for 1 STAM.
the game was a long time top 10 in jap. now with the mobile release (mobile is #3) + new games, it dropped quite a bit on pc.
but no idea how many are useing ex. im saving tho.

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon staff, you are literally GRINDING the free players here

I only drew the 80 magatma gacha for my 5* and due to college constraints I haven't been able to get any other 5* senki,

When i finally collect another 40mags i see the limited 5* draw with the paid ones !!!

I assure you that kind of game is not for "all kinds of players" and I feel offend by it.

you are beginning to turn off many potential customers here.

Bystander
01-14-2017, 11:48 PM
you are beginning to turn off many potential customers here.

lol this guy, you really think nutaku give a shit about free players? if so then i have to say you are beyond delusional.
In short, if you dont pay then you are not their customer nor their "intended target audience"
Lock the gacha behind the paywall for the sake of "balance" laughable

Inb4whales
01-15-2017, 05:38 AM
So much "balance" in this game that a one man guild got matched up with full blown 20-man guilds.

And I just love how much of a coward a certain guild is that they repeatedly spam attacked a one-man guild to farm points.
I'm still surprised that they haven't made it so that there is a limit to how many times you can attack a surrendered guild unless they revive themselves with Prayer again.

At least the other two guilds didn't stoop that low.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 09:26 AM
This is called Farming Gold and its easiest done to the lowest count party who is inactive and does not revive

- - - Updated - - -

All your previous statement lose credibility after i read this one.

`Gacha system and the game system were SLIGHTLY modified`

Hell yea, if thats what you guys called slightyl midifying the i dont even want to know the extremes.

krehan
01-15-2017, 09:41 AM
LOL

this game is just wow.

OK, since the nutaku dev actually bothers reading this topic and there seems to be no censorship or banning, then i´ll add my 2 cents too.

I strongly advise f2p players NOT to play this game, true..you can get if you are very luck several 6* as f2p, but that doenst change the nature of nutakus sengoku providence, why?

- you wont be super lucky forever; you might get 3-4 (lets say you are THAT lucky and once in a blue moon there are 5* events), you will still get utterly outmatched and curbstomped in total war, where whales got so much more team flexibilty, the newest toys (paid gacha only) while you are locked in your lucky free draws, since no inhumans are allowed either to balance the abysmal gap between whales and no whales.

- Pay for everything, seriously. The use of free magatam right now equals to nothing aside stamina regen, etc. While I do support games to be moderately whale entincing (thats how they make money) but not in such way, where even sneezing cost $$$.

- Big difference between DMM version and the current one, ok. Some might say that it took dmm 3 months to change it into a more amicable enviroment...guys...this is Nutaku, you really think that they will listen to the f2p playerbase when they kick ppl from discord?

- Like stated above by some random user, i find it very hard to believe the nutaku staff statements after reading the `we slightly modified the gacha content`, lol yea..I can already see the bias credibility in all your previous statements.

I really liked this game at first glance, stopped playing and will not play until they improve this (guess, im done for).

Inb4whales
01-15-2017, 10:42 AM
This is called Farming Gold and its easiest done to the lowest count party who is inactive and does not revive
Gold is so easy to obtain in this game that there is quite literally no need to even farm it.

I can't help but think that they simply wish to boost their own ego when they see the all new +10M record in their guild records.
Neither of the other two guilds were stooping so low to attack me.
It's like a freaking whale zerg rush on my door step and no amount of Prayer spam revive can stop them.

*sigh* And here I thought the game's matchmaking algorithm would at least be smart enough to know that 1 VS 20 is by no way fair or the game system at least having some common sense in the fact that there is a limit to the number of times you can attack a downed guild.
I have no idea what is the point of showing "6 parties <-(or some random number) remaining" message if you can infinitely spam attack them.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 11:25 AM
Gold is so easy to obtain in this game that there is quite literally no need to even farm it.

I can't help but think that they simply wish to boost their own ego when they see the all new +10M record in their guild records.
It's like a freaking whale zerg rush on my door step and no amount of Prayer spam revive can stop them.

*sigh* And here I thought the game's matchmaking algorithm would at least be smart enough to know that 1 VS 20 is by no way fair or the game system at least having some common sense in the fact that there is a limit to the number of times you can attack a downed guild.
I have no idea what is the point of showing "6 parties <-(or some random number) remaining" message if you can infinitely spam attack them.

Gold are easy to obtain but not in large numbers, and gold does need to be farmed for Active Guild as 1 mil gold is used to refill BF when taking on similar strength active guild. and i'm talking as one of the guild who are farming you.
*Zodiac*

- - - Updated - - -

Gold are easy to obtain but not in large numbers, and gold does need to be farmed for Active Guild as 1 mil gold is used to refill BF when taking on similar strength active guild. and i'm talking as one of the guild who are farming you.
*Zodiac*

- - - Updated - - -

*Zodiac*

Also i advise you to come over to discord the clan who currently farming you are on discord if you want to have a chat with them

click on discord in the ingame banner at the homepage

*zodiac*

Nutaku Staff
01-16-2017, 01:51 AM
Response to several questions asked in the previous messages:

- 150.000 Senki points will get you a 5* Senki with 5 Luck, which means 5 copies of that Senki.

- several 5* Senki were and will be rewarded for completing various tasks accessible for all players.

- Inb4whales , we will add the match up criteria to have more players in your guild. One of the match-up criteria is player average and we guess you qualify for a match up with those guilds.

- unregistered user (yes, we know there are many), we consider the gacha system slightly changed to the DMM original version, not the current game that is designed to help new players. Most likely we will have the same system in place.

Skulkraken
01-16-2017, 02:20 AM
- 150.000 Senki points will get you a 5* Senki with 5 Luck, which means 5 copies of that Senki.

- several 5* Senki were and will be rewarded for completing various tasks accessible for all players.

...So that means 30,000 points per copy of a 5* senki. Okay, that does sound more reasonable. It'd still be preferable to have the option to trade for individual copies, since I'm guessing that the 3* and 4* senki only come with 1 Luck at those prices.

Is there a listing of what those tasks for getting 5* rewards are? Are they in-game tasks, or are you referring to stuff like the current story mode challenge?

Inb4whales
01-16-2017, 09:47 AM
- Inb4whales , we will add the match up criteria to have more players in your guild. One of the match-up criteria is player average and we guess you qualify for a match up with those guilds.
I'm pretty sure there isn't exactly a complicated criteria or algorithm for matchups at the moment.
Because from what I can tell, I hit S-rank yesterday and I immediately got matched up with 20 man guilds.
Now I got demoted back to A-rank where people aren't zerg rushing at my doorstep and I actually have some level of fighting chance.

*Zodiac*

I will admit that I was pretty hot-headed yesterday and I'm in a much better condition to provide better arguments now.
Considering the fact that yesterday (weekends) was a gold mine weekly event for farming cats, I find your argument that you're farming me for gold to be lackluster.
With a large drop rate booster trait from Yoshimoto or Evolved Dousetsu and perhaps a LUK3+ leader, one can easily get over 200k+ gold in less than a minute for farming a SINGLE 35 Stamina Cat mine.

That is leaps and bounds faster and more efficient than farming a downed guild that only provides around 10k-20k gold per battle where the loading screens usually take longer than the actual fight itself. Now one could argue with "I'm farming you because I already used my stamina." but again, need I remind you that unless you have sooo much time to sink in or simply wish to min-max everything, it is simply not a time-efficient method, especially when even farming Hell mode while constantly leveling up (unless your level already exceeds 80) is a much better way.

I still stick to my original assumption that most of your guild members (I won't say all of you since I saw one or two of your members who are genuinely participating in the GvG instead of taking the cheese way out) are simply there for the easy way out. I highly doubt you're that desperate for a total of 200,000k-400,000k gold by spending all 300BF points on me.

One other reason I simply lost respect for your guild is the fact that before I even made my original post, I can clearly see that plenty of you were obviously trolling by attacking me with Darumas and Foxes in your party (ONLY after the guild is in surrender mode of course) despite the fact that you clearly had enough evolved and godified characters to use. Personally if I were in an equally matched guild and the other team trolls me for it, I probably wouldn't mind as much. But your guild's lack or respect for an opponent simply disgusted me.

Unregistered
01-16-2017, 07:48 PM
I'm pretty sure there isn't exactly a complicated criteria or algorithm for matchups at the moment.
Because from what I can tell, I hit S-rank yesterday and I immediately got matched up with 20 man guilds.
Now I got demoted back to A-rank where people aren't zerg rushing at my doorstep and I actually have some level of fighting chance.

I will admit that I was pretty hot-headed yesterday and I'm in a much better condition to provide better arguments now.
Considering the fact that yesterday (weekends) was a gold mine weekly event for farming cats, I find your argument that you're farming me for gold to be lackluster.
With a large drop rate booster trait from Yoshimoto or Evolved Dousetsu and perhaps a LUK3+ leader, one can easily get over 200k+ gold in less than a minute for farming a SINGLE 35 Stamina Cat mine.

That is leaps and bounds faster and more efficient than farming a downed guild that only provides around 10k-20k gold per battle where the loading screens usually take longer than the actual fight itself. Now one could argue with "I'm farming you because I already used my stamina." but again, need I remind you that unless you have sooo much time to sink in or simply wish to min-max everything, it is simply not a time-efficient method, especially when even farming Hell mode while constantly leveling up (unless your level already exceeds 80) is a much better way.

I still stick to my original assumption that most of your guild members (I won't say all of you since I saw one or two of your members who are genuinely participating in the GvG instead of taking the cheese way out) are simply there for the easy way out. I highly doubt you're that desperate for a total of 200,000k-400,000k gold by spending all 300BF points on me.

One other reason I simply lost respect for your guild is the fact that before I even made my original post, I can clearly see that plenty of you were obviously trolling by attacking me with Darumas and Foxes in your party (ONLY after the guild is in surrender mode of course) despite the fact that you clearly had enough evolved and godified characters to use. Personally if I were in an equally matched guild and the other team trolls me for it, I probably wouldn't mind as much. But your guild's lack or respect for an opponent simply disgusted me.

Instead of spending stamina to farm gold we can also use Battle force to make gold why don't we do both When i farm you I did Cat as BattleForce refilling while farming you for the 20K gold also every gold counts even if its 200,000-400,000K Gold as i mentioned above please Join the Senpro Offical Discord group to have better argument

Your Regards
*Zodiac*

- - - Updated - - -

It's called "stacking resources" for fights with top guilds. Your math is totally irrelevant here since we're not farming you instead of doing smth else. You are just added to the gold acquisition process. And since we get BF while playing the game we just burn it on the thing that will help us in future vs other guilds if we can afford to do so.

Bout Darumas and Foxes its prolly just ppl having fun. Since it's a game it should be fun. You just take it 2 serious. And you're not smth special it happend before also. If nutaku won't change the matchmaking then you will be farmed/foxed/darumed in future also. Which is just a way of the game and nothing personal.

Also - if I may say so - you should be prepared to be farmed as soon as you decided to run "1 man guild".

Regards

katsalia
01-16-2017, 08:04 PM
- unregistered user (yes, we know there are many), we consider the gacha system slightly changed to the DMM original version, not the current game that is designed to help new players. Most likely we will have the same system in place.

Assuming I'm reading that correctly, that means the Gacha system will change to what DMM currently has in due time.
If so, maybe people can stop flipping their lids every few hours.

Inb4whales
01-17-2017, 07:44 AM
Instead of spending stamina to farm gold we can also use Battle force to make gold why don't we do both When i farm you I did Cat as BattleForce refilling while farming you for the 20K gold also every gold counts even if its 200,000-400,000K Gold...

...Your math is totally irrelevant here...

Bout Darumas and Foxes its prolly just ppl having fun. Since it's a game it should be fun. You just take it 2 serious...

...you should be prepared to be farmed as soon as you decided to run "1 man guild".

as i mentioned above please Join the Senpro Offical Discord group to have better argument...
I request both of you to go back and read what I wrote because neither of you don't seem to understand that farming Hell mode can consistently refill your stamina bar from level ups AND net you a higher amount of gold and materials from each run.

Saying someone's math is totally irrelevant while not giving a reason why, results in a statement that is null and void.

My reason for a "1 man guild" is to see how far I can push myself as the game steadily increases in challenge (Yes, even if the game is pretty much a no-skill game that puts brainless AI on your team as a defense force). I obviously didn't expect a huge spike of zerg rush, that's for sure. That and the other reason being that I don't want to set the guild to auto recruit only to have leechers join the guild (and I've been in plenty).

But sure, keep justifying your own actions with "Oh it's not our fault for beating you senseless and trolling all over your lost troops. It's just us having fun at the cost of YOUR fun and respect. Heck, you shouldn't even have created a guild in the first place.".
Bravo boys. Bravo. And just when I thought humanity had came a long way in evolution and we differentiated ourselves from animals. I see that we as a species still have a long way to go...

And I'm sorry to say, but Discord is not my thing nor am I free enough to stay online long enough for a debate.
I rest my case.

Unregistered
01-17-2017, 01:13 PM
Saying someone's math is totally irrelevant while not giving a reason why, results in a statement that is null and void.

Putting the phrases out of the sentence, are we? I did said why your math is irrelevant. Dunno what you can't or don't want to understand there. BTW most of us don't lvl up from Hell mode already.

My reason for a "1 man guild" is to see how far I can push myself as the game steadily increases in challenge (Yes, even if the game is pretty much a no-skill game that puts brainless AI on your team as a defense force). I obviously didn't expect a huge spike of zerg rush, that's for sure. That and the other reason being that I don't want to set the guild to auto recruit only to have leechers join the guild (and I've been in plenty).

Thats really not my concern. What I meant is that the guild with the lowest number of parties is always farmed (if we can afford to do it - means if we know that no1 other is a threat). In this case it was you.

But sure, keep justifying your own actions with "Oh it's not our fault for beating you senseless and trolling all over your lost troops. It's just us having fun at the cost of YOUR fun and respect. Heck, you shouldn't even have created a guild in the first place.".
Bravo boys. Bravo. And just when I thought humanity had came a long way in evolution and we differentiated ourselves from animals. I see that we as a species still have a long way to go...

1st of all I'm not justifying anything since there is nothing to justify. I just gave you simple explanation why. Instead of reading it with comprehension you're just being senselessly ironic. Dunno what you want to acomplish with it anyway aside from achieving some kind of complacency that you could flame someone.

I do agree about the humanity thingie tho. I also believed that people are more open-minded and won't just negate anything thats not to their liking.

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming I'm reading that correctly, that means the Gacha system will change to what DMM currently has in due time.
If so, maybe people can stop flipping their lids every few hours.

If they do make it like DMM, then hell be sure that many of the already quitted players will come back.

I even deleted my nutaku sengoku providence game data because i just rerolled for another game, even if i had 2 5* cuz f"k the current game.

I think that many of us will give this game another chance IF they follow the path of the original DMM one, if not..well, this game can shut down for all what i care, since right now its basically a game targeted to whales (no matter how sen nutaku dev try to explain it).

Unregistereded
01-17-2017, 04:11 PM
Does this game get actual event girls (not those daily ones) or are new girls only going to be added to gatca? I feel like dropping the game since there's nothing to really work for and leveling girls is stupidly easy

katsalia
01-17-2017, 04:22 PM
Does this game get actual event girls (not those daily ones) or are new girls only going to be added to gatca? I feel like dropping the game since there's nothing to really work for and leveling girls is stupidly easy

From what I've seen on the wiki, there are actual event girls. However I heard that the events themselves are not a cakewalk.

Eliont
01-17-2017, 08:41 PM
Dat drop.
https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBd-BdjCgGyRidABEGqJEbYeVXdvb3nfdQ9D7WqLjJ4Bdh2LjQ3zUI zt6obUTtqHjvrQidkkVz6WS9hsD49nY9LWgIGn2JwYAOiRTTp3 zYa5yK8yqz14k7yiGj0ezT1_QEChiTC.AhDR6REO-ksUolSY4zfPYkAVD-E

Skulkraken
01-18-2017, 09:32 AM
That's a lot of tanuki, lol.

Dev team, if you're going to be fixing the load times, could you guys take a look at the game's use of the browser cache? I've been playing the game in different browsers (Internet Explorer, Pale Moon, Chromium), and I'm finding that in each case the game is saving to the cache but failing to load from it later - instead choosing to redownload a lot of the cached data all over again. It's not that noticable if the connection is fast, but it gets to be annoying when I have to use a slower connection.

Discoceris
01-18-2017, 10:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OJvD0z4.png

I'm wondering if that's the hard limit to how much tanuki's you can gain. I also noticed that on Hard Mode Tanuki, you can sometimes get a 4/4 map instead of the 3/3, which will net you more tanuki drops. I noticed this when I had someone on my Flist in my party (I purposely leave a blank spot so that he goes in) and every time I get the 4/4, but with no one else.

Eliont
01-19-2017, 03:31 AM
Finished Hard Mode campaing with all three... wondering, will we hit 750 completions?....

Skulkraken
01-19-2017, 04:29 AM
Finished Hard Mode campaing with all three... wondering, will we hit 750 completions?....

They've been posting updates on the game's Facebook page. A little over 500 players have completed Hard Mode so far, as of the last update a couple days ago. The 750 mark will probably be reached sometime next week.

Asia
01-19-2017, 07:54 AM
I even deleted my nutaku sengoku providence game data because i just rerolled for another game, even if i had 2 5* cuz f"k the current game.

How do you delete game data?

Unregistered
01-19-2017, 12:32 PM
How do you delete game data?

Close your current account.

Discoceris
01-19-2017, 09:33 PM
They've been posting updates on the game's Facebook page. A little over 500 players have completed Hard Mode so far, as of the last update a couple days ago. The 750 mark will probably be reached sometime next week.

I thought I read a Nutaku post on FB (or Twitter?) that they were going to think of "another challenge" (with a sad face emoji) because they didn't anticipate the number of players completing this. Was that sarcasm? 500 players seem a bit on the low side of "success" considering how many weeks the game has been out now (and how many players actually bothered to pay $$$ during the pre-reg campaign for better Senkis and auto-play) If I recall correctly, they had a similar campaign during the first month of Kanpani Girls, awarding Judita to those that completed the main storyline, and I could've sworn they gave away over a 1,000 of those.

Skulkraken
01-20-2017, 06:38 AM
Some details about the SenPro/X-Overd collab are up.

You have until the 27th to complete three daily dungeons 5 times.

Evil Crystal Fountain x5
Abyss of Flame Spirits x5
The Soulful Language of the Spiritual Forest x5

Complete them, and you'll get Nankoubou Tenkai along with 10 free magatama.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit, they added a free copy of Nobunaga to the new set of consecutive login bonuses.

- - - Updated - - -

800 players have completed Hard Mode now. There's now a new reward (5 darumas) available if that number reaches 1,000.

Unregistered
01-20-2017, 09:47 AM
I thought I read a Nutaku post on FB (or Twitter?) that they were going to think of "another challenge" (with a sad face emoji) because they didn't anticipate the number of players completing this. Was that sarcasm? 500 players seem a bit on the low side of "success" considering how many weeks the game has been out now (and how many players actually bothered to pay $$$ during the pre-reg campaign for better Senkis and auto-play) If I recall correctly, they had a similar campaign during the first month of Kanpani Girls, awarding Judita to those that completed the main storyline, and I could've sworn they gave away over a 1,000 of those.

This shows how low the sengoku playerbase is LOL hahaha.

cmon...keep up the privileged whale system, keep it up bois. This game wont 6 months if it keep the current ultra p2win style.

passerby
01-20-2017, 10:29 AM
To those who haven't played X-Overd, you best start now if you want to clear the collab. Since you need to clear the entire 1st continent (7 maps) before you are able to do those 3 daily maps needed for the collab. Also dailies reset 2:00 am UTC+0.

It is very doable but if you don't start soon you won't be able to clear those maps 5 times, so good luck to all.

vysethevaliant
01-20-2017, 06:18 PM
With the discounted banner up, and a guaranteed 5* on a multi-pull, I got excited. NO MENTION OF PAID-ONLY MAGATAMA! Then I go to summon...

Paid-Only Magatama.

I don't even know why I'm surprised.

Unregistered
01-20-2017, 07:14 PM
With the discounted banner up, and a guaranteed 5* on a multi-pull, I got excited. NO MENTION OF PAID-ONLY MAGATAMA! Then I go to summon...

Paid-Only Magatama.

I don't even know why I'm surprised.

Gotta keep it balanced for all kinds of players.

vysethevaliant
01-20-2017, 10:15 PM
Gotta keep it balanced for all kinds of players.
And they wonder why only a little over 500 people have accomplished the Hard Difficulty Campaign Event. As for the cross-promotion between this and X-overd, all it's going to do is make those who don't play Sengoku Providence log in, do the dailies required for the X-overd rewards, and then notice all of the "paid-only Magatama" gatcha in the game. It's not going to win anyone over. In retrospect, now would have been a good time to start releasing the "5* guaranteed multi-pull" gatcha, as it would likely encourage those trying the game out for the first time to stay.

I genuinely like the gameplay in this, so I really want to see the developers make the necessary changes. I'm not so sure they will, though. :/

Unregistered
01-21-2017, 08:29 AM
It has passed 800 players 2 days ago, just saying ;)

At the end of this month we get two 5 stars + one 5 star from collaboration. The daily login gives very nice rewards now that include a nice amount of magatamas and at the 30th day another 5 star Oda. Except that we also get 1 more maga daily for reaching 100k registered users.

Now looking at all that I understand that I dont even need to roll with 40 free maga for 1 guaranteed 5 star when I get them for free.

- - - Updated - - -

At the end of this month we get two 5 stars + one 5 star from collaboration. The daily login gives very nice rewards now that include a nice amount of magatamas and at the 30th day another 5 star Oda. Except that we also get 1 more maga daily for reaching 100k registered users.

Now looking at all that I understand that I dont even need to roll with 40 free maga for 1 guaranteed 5 star when I get them for free.

800 people!? wwoooooooow, omg such a huge playerbase..such event, such amaze, such wow.

Dude, for the time and duration of the event 800 people achievement is borderlining a closing game or a game that JUST started (like for over a few days).

- - - Updated - - -

800 people!? wwoooooooow, omg such a huge playerbase..such event, such amaze, such wow.

Dude, for the time and duration of the event 800 people achievement is borderlining a closing game or a game that JUST started (like for over a few days).

Your whining is delicious but I think you are missing the point.

I dont own the game and dont make any kind of money of this game.

I play the games to have fun. The game is enjoyable and gives a lot of free stuff has a very nice community on the discord. The art is very nice and the gvg is enjoyable. Other players seem to enjoy it too.

So not sure why its "borderlining" :) closing, but they didnt show signs of the game closing or worry about it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Your whining is delicious but I think you are missing the point.

I dont own the game and dont make any kind of money of this game.

I play the games to have fun. The game is enjoyable and gives a lot of free stuff has a very nice community on the discord. The art is very nice and the gvg is enjoyable. Other players seem to enjoy it too.

So not sure why its "borderlining" :) closing, but they didnt show signs of the game closing or worry about it.

lol, good for you mate. If you enjoy the game theres nothing to say otherwise, even if its disgusting whale paradise game.

Also why all the posts are merging into one when different people posts lol?

katsalia
01-21-2017, 09:02 AM
First of all, to everyone posting as "Unregistered", if you post under that guest name without someone with a different name posting between you then it just edits it in to the same post. So if you want to keep it less confusing, change the guest name you're posting with before you post.

Secondly,

I genuinely like the gameplay in this, so I really want to see the developers make the necessary changes. I'm not so sure they will, though. :/

Not sure if you have been reading the thread, but literally in the last couple pages a staff member said things will be changing to what DMM has now, they're following the same path DMM had too in the beginning basically.

Skulkraken
01-21-2017, 10:31 AM
...I'm beginning to feel like this game is actively conspiring against me to stop me from playing.

I really like SenPro, but I don't feel like I have any choice now but to quit until the loading and caching problems are addressed.

Anon
01-21-2017, 11:16 AM
Does anyone know what those drop rate boosts (small, medium, large, extra large) actually mean? Like how they compare to luck stat? And is 30 luck better than large drop boost?

Corintis
01-21-2017, 12:48 PM
Does anyone know what those drop rate boosts (small, medium, large, extra large) actually mean? Like how they compare to luck stat? And is 30 luck better than large drop boost?
From what I understand on the Japanese Wiki, "Boost spoils of war" raises the droprate by a percentage. Apparently, Extra-Large raises droprates by 50%, so if items/senki have a 10% droprate, it's increased to 15%.

Luck only affects the bonus rewards chance obtained after a battle. So Spoils of War would be better for farming senki-fodder or evolution materials, while Luck can nab you extra rewards specific for end-of-battle bonuses, such Daruma in the Dojo or even an extra Non-human from the daily events.

vysethevaliant
01-21-2017, 04:29 PM
Not sure if you have been reading the thread, but literally in the last couple pages a staff member said things will be changing to what DMM has now, they're following the same path DMM had too in the beginning basically.

I must have missed that specific mention. Not bad then! I'll just continue to hold out for those changes as long as I can (and build up my Magatama). :)

kringley
01-22-2017, 05:38 PM
I'm messing around in this a bit right now, don't intend to put nearly as much time into it as FKG. Is there any purpose to a guild other than PvP (which I won't do in a game like this)? My units are pretty much crap, 4 4* and a lot of 3*, about 9 chapters into the first storyline. I really am just sort of blinking in and seeing how far I can get.

Hello
01-22-2017, 05:45 PM
I'm messing around in this a bit right now, don't intend to put nearly as much time into it as FKG. Is there any purpose to a guild other than PvP (which I won't do in a game like this)? My units are pretty much crap, 4 4* and a lot of 3*, about 9 chapters into the first storyline. I really am just sort of blinking in and seeing how far I can get.

Guilds are just for the medals which you can get 5*s with (360 medals, more available 5*s in the future. Theres also materials and tanuki but not as good as the senki). Not really much point other than that as well as the fact you can get to know more people who play the game. You can also farm gold if other guilds get 0 parties and surrender (20k each time you attack when they are surrendered).

Unregistered
01-22-2017, 09:06 PM
Guild members are the only ones beside people on your friends list who can use their ability and luck stat when used as support.

- - - Updated - - -

Getting 5-stars seems like a pretty significant benefit when I have none.

Discoceris
01-22-2017, 09:16 PM
...I'm beginning to feel like this game is actively conspiring against me to stop me from playing.

I really like SenPro, but I don't feel like I have any choice now but to quit until the loading and caching problems are addressed.

I hope so ... farming for evolution materials is a royal pain in the ass. You don't even get cloth from bonus log-in (only hairpin), which thankfully can drop once every 2 or 3 visits to the 5 stamina map. I haven't see a cloth drop from the hard mode, and people tell me to farm the hell mode, which I can't do, unless I can evolve the 4 star into 5 star, and push their levels to 60. Such stupid system I tell you.

Edit: And before someone tells me to trade in the medals for cloth, I'm saving it up for the 5 stars, because my luck is shit for gacha, and I refuse to pay a single dime. Honestly, I don't know why I bother to play SenPro, considering how I was against how Nutaku handled the pre-registration ... BUT ... at least I played it, experienced it, and when I talk shit about Nutaku and its game, I know what I'm talking about.

Skulkraken
01-23-2017, 01:36 AM
I hope so ... farming for evolution materials is a royal pain in the ass. You don't even get cloth from bonus log-in (only hairpin), which thankfully can drop once every 2 or 3 visits to the 5 stamina map. I haven't see a cloth drop from the hard mode, and people tell me to farm the hell mode, which I can't do, unless I can evolve the 4 star into 5 star, and push their levels to 60. Such stupid system I tell you.

Edit: And before someone tells me to trade in the medals for cloth, I'm saving it up for the 5 stars, because my luck is shit for gacha, and I refuse to pay a single dime. Honestly, I don't know why I bother to play SenPro, considering how I was against how Nutaku handled the pre-registration ... BUT ... at least I played it, experienced it, and when I talk shit about Nutaku and its game, I know what I'm talking about.

Try the intermediate stage. I've gotten cloth drops from there at about the same rate as the hairpins from easy. It really helps to have someone with a drop-boosting ability as leader when collecting evolution materials.

Nutaku Staff
01-23-2017, 05:46 AM

Hopefully this week is the last week with loading times. We plan to release an update this week that will take care of the loading times.
We also worked on caching problems but we still run some tests to be sure everything is in order.

Skulkraken
01-23-2017, 09:30 AM
That's good to hear...though you'll have to forgive me for saying that I'll believe it when I see it.

Some other games on Nutaku have had game-breaking bugs go unchecked for months on end, despite similar promises of fixes. Quiz of Valkyrie still hasn't addressed its freezing problem that popped up shortly after it launched, for instance. Shooting Girl is still an unoptimized mess that locks up when trying to do practice battles against low-level players...

Anon
01-24-2017, 03:16 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

and gatcha is also the same, except for the not garanted 5* in the NORMAL one
but then again, it wasnt in the DMM version from the start eiher.
you have around 300 free Yins (magatama) to spent with just the 3 campains and login/daily.

Limited senkis are really expensive... but they are 6 stars... Yeah, 6 stars... Save your money since 6 star senkis are coming and if you thought that getting 5 star was a pain then you might want to cut your veins when 6 stars arrive. (they have like ~0.7% from gacha compared to current ~2.7% 5 stars)

katsalia
01-24-2017, 09:37 AM
Is anyone else suddenly having problems getting into the game? Was literally running fine last night and now this morning every time I Start the game I get two problems:
Chrome just loads infinitely after hitting start
Firefox has an error pop immediately after hitting start

Unregistered
01-24-2017, 07:44 PM
Is anyone else suddenly having problems getting into the game? Was literally running fine last night and now this morning every time I Start the game I get two problems:
Chrome just loads infinitely after hitting start
Firefox has an error pop immediately after hitting start

Works fine for me on both chrome and firefox.

- - - Updated - - -

Any tips on how to get stronger to clear the last chapter of the Takeda campaign for the collaboration promotion? I've only got 4*'s to work with.

Locutus
01-25-2017, 01:39 PM
How difficult are the hard mode campaigns? I finished all of the story on normal, then quit, but came back for the XOverd collab - do I have a chance in hell of finishing these? My team is basically untouched from finishing the normal story (1 5*, rest 4* or 3*).

Darsel
01-25-2017, 07:34 PM
Hard mode shouldn't be much of a problem.

I'd say even Hell is easier than, say, the 'level 40' Total War.

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 01:52 AM
Improvements:
- decreased loading speed throughout the game.

That's some brilliant English.

Eversor86
01-26-2017, 03:31 AM
Improvements:
- decreased loading speed throughout the game.

That's some brilliant English.

Or they are trying to be true to what they plan to do? ;)

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 05:28 AM
How difficult are the hard mode campaigns? I finished all of the story on normal, then quit, but came back for the XOverd collab - do I have a chance in hell of finishing these? My team is basically untouched from finishing the normal story (1 5*, rest 4* or 3*).

It's not that hard, depending on what 4 stars you have if you evolve them to 5 and level up to 70 then you can just auto battle whole hard mode. Although it wouldn't hurt to have a friend with 5 star or better senki.

Anon
01-26-2017, 06:30 AM
The maintenance is over, right? Seems like they really cut the loading time, now it takes only 5 seconds to throw error 444 at me... Both on chrome and firefox.

Nutaku Staff
01-26-2017, 06:38 AM
The maintenance is over, right? Seems like they really cut the loading time, now it takes only 5 seconds to throw error 444 at me... Both on chrome and firefox.

As always after each update please clear your cache after returning to the game.

Kael
01-26-2017, 09:47 AM
wow this event...
The point payout is not even in the same postal code as the point requirements for the rewards...
Even if you whaled your way to the 500k mark the payout would be vastly inferior to what you put in...
Well I will aim for the 100k reward, which I think can be done without using too many (if any at all) magatama, and then call it quits

Darsel
01-26-2017, 10:44 AM
Whoever changed the time-out code is oblivious to slower connections(been noticing this trend with a lot of Nutaku games lately).

I got reload requests 3 times today just trying to get from the Title screen to the Home screen. Trying to get the daily missions done was somewhere around a DOZEN error/restart messages because the server didn't wait for me to finish downloading all the bloated assets. I even got an error message while I was typing a post on the guild board... (I assume because there was a request to load someone's character attacking a base in the background and it took longer than the impatient server was willing to wait.)

vysethevaliant
01-26-2017, 02:36 PM
Man, for the amount of points you receive, the reward list is crazy high. To make the 500k needed for the top reward, you'd need to earn around 16k points each day. Considering each run (on 50 Energy) gives me just under 200 points, and even factoring in the "bonus" event you get every once in a while, that...definitely won't be happening. 100k should be doable, which is what I'm aiming for.

You'd probably have to spent around 50 (or more) of your Magatama just to hit 500k, and even then you'd only get 20 Magatama (paid-only, but I really wish they wouldn't differentiate between the two). Really doesn't seem worth it to me.

I love the faster loading times, though! So great work on that.

Edit: I just got 95 points on a 50-stamina map. The hell? What a waste of stamina. :/

Corintis
01-26-2017, 04:41 PM
Hmm, so 16,667 points a day to reach 500k for 20-Paid Magas, with 160-Free Magas at the 400k mark. It's probably going to take all those 160 free Magatamas to get that far

Eversor86
01-26-2017, 04:50 PM
With like 80 points per 35 stamina map and around 4 such runs to get bonus stage that gives like 500 (at least to me) and is actually hard enough to even pass with just 4* girls. You get like 800-850 points per 140 stamina, 16h a day of regeneration is 320 stamina 400 if we add what you got when sleeping (well I have 80 stamina limit ;)). So thats like around 3 such runs a day without leveling up/refilling stamina. So a F2P casual like me can reach like 2K4 to maybe 2K5 points a day. This event is a joke...

Hmm, so 16,667 points a day to reach 500k for 20-Paid Magas, with 160-Free Magas at the 400k mark. It's probably going to take all those 160 free Magatamas to get that far

If spawned map gives around 500 per run, 160 Magas will give you wooping 80K points. So yeah you would need all those to teach from 400K to 500K. Question is how the fuck you would reach 400K in the first place thou...

Corintis
01-26-2017, 05:47 PM
I'm getting an average of 65 points per hell mode run, which is 25~26 stamina all the way to the end and 600 points every bonus run, which fills up by the same amount of stamina you use (1-stamina = 1% Bonus gauge).

So for running hell mode, that's 1200 points per 100-stamina, multiplied by 5.33 (magatamas x stamina cap) a day (out of 160 free at the 400k mark) plus that daily 400 stamina..........ew math.

If you have a stamina cap of 100, then 5.33-magas a day will net 11,200 points, then maybe an extra 1200~2400 if you levelup once or twice, up to 12,400~13,600 points a day. Ok, that's not enough. Even if you convert 20-Free magatamas into those paid magatamas, that would still come out to 13,600~14,800, 1800 points short of the daily requirement.

So unless someone can find a better method of farming points, you won't even break even out of going for the full 500k event points. It would however just BARELY break even if you stopped at the 400k mark, which means you'd get 160 magatamas of free stamina.

Eversor86
01-26-2017, 06:20 PM
I'm getting an average of 65 points per hell mode run, which is 25~26 stamina all the way to the end and 600 points every bonus run, which fills up by the same amount of stamina you use (1-stamina = 1% Bonus gauge).

So for running hell mode, that's 1200 points per 100-stamina, multiplied by 5.33 (magatamas x stamina cap) a day (out of 160 free at the 400k mark) plus that daily 400 stamina..........ew math.

If you get 65 average per 25 stamina hell run. And you get 25% gauge from that. You need 4 runs/100 stamina to get to bonus stage. If you get 600 on average from it then your total per 100 stamina would be 600+4x65 so 860 not 1200. At least as long as I don't fail at math somewhere.

The math with magatamas has more or less no sense for a casual solo player, who will never have 160 free magas stored to burn and get refunded by reaching 400k points.

Thou assuming you had them stored then you would have 320 stamina from regeneration, and 1+5.(3) multiplayer for your stamina cap (sleep + magas) which with 100 stamina cap would give you 633 more stamina and 953 total. With 860 points per 100 stamina you would get 8k2 points a day. Two times less than you need to hit 500k mark, 1.62 times less than you need to hit 400k.

Assuming same 6.(3) multiplayer and 320 stamina from 16h regeneration. To hit 500k you would need 16.(6)k points a day. With 860 average per 100 stamina you would need 19.38 such full runs so 1938 stamina a day. Minus 320 from passive regeneration 1618 left to get. Divide that by 6.(3) multiplayer and you get 255.5 stamina cap needed to be able to do this event.

I will just play like there is no event. What ever I gain from it will be just a bonus. Cause all this event tells me is that SP dev is as greedy as they supposedly where when pre-reg event was up (missed it and started playing when game was officially live thou quit it was cause of how hard it looked for a casual non-paying player, got back for X-Overd joint event, and I am not sure I will stay after it).

Corintis
01-26-2017, 08:23 PM
If you get 65 average per 25 stamina hell run. And you get 25% gauge from that. You need 4 runs/100 stamina to get to bonus stage. If you get 600 on average from it then your total per 100 stamina would be 600+4x65 so 860 not 1200. At least as long as I don't fail at math somewhere.
Oh my freaking gawd, shoot me that's embarrassing; what is 65 points and what is stamina :eek:
That's only half needed to reach the 500k mark and barely 70% to break even at 400k.

- - - Updated - - -

(looks for a method to raise the average from 65 to 100 to make everything good again)

Eversor86
01-26-2017, 08:47 PM
Oh my freaking gawd, shoot me that's embarrassing; what is 65 points and what is stamina :eek:
That's only half needed to reach the 500k mark and barely 70% to break even at 400k.

(looks for a method to raise the average from 65 to 100 to make everything good again)

Frankly speaking I have no idea how you reached that 1200 points per 100 stamina in your calculations hehe ;).

You get probably 95 on average in 35 stamina maps, but that is 3 runs per bonus stage and end result of 885 points per 105 stamina, so not really better.

And there is a hidden error in my calculations in post above. I divided 1620 stamina needed after passive regeneration by 6.(3) multiplayer, but with such high stamina caps and 16h day cycle, you have only 8h left to regenerate while sleeping - that limits us to 160 stamina for night and not full cap, which cuts the multiplayer. Proper way should be then 1938 stamina minus whole day of regeneration a.k.a. 480. This leaves us with 1458 stamina to be divided by 5.(3) magma only multiplayer. And our end result is 273.4 stamina per magas refill, assuming you get +1 to stamina bar per each level up, with 81 max stamina I have on 37 level, you would need to be 230 level to be able to do this event with 160 magas burned on the way.

Frankly without magas its impossible to do. With 480 stamina per day and few level ups you would reach maybe up to 16k stamina over the whole event. 500k/16k = 31.25 points per stamina needed, or 3125 points per 100 - so as long as bonus stages don't give nearly 3k or 5 times more they give now, you wont be able to do this event without money/stored magas.

With level/cap like mine and 400 stamina average per day I have 12k stamina to spent over the event. With the 8.6 points per stamina based on your average values, I can reach up to 103k points without spending magas and not really much better if I used the few magas I have. So I should be able to reach to the second girl. But that is it.

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 08:59 PM
So this is an event that requires you to spend way more than you can earn from it? Not even break even? I just hope that not all event will look like this, but if they will then I am pretty sure that I am going to quit it sooner than later.

ZeroZet
01-26-2017, 10:45 PM
Meh, only really interesting thing for non-paying players there is free TW-capable 5* at 100k mark, so best to aim there and just accept whatever you'd get on top of it in the end.

Corintis
01-26-2017, 11:19 PM
Frankly speaking I have no idea how you reached that 1200 points per 100 stamina in your calculations hehe ;).
I'm a bit confounded myself :eek:
First, I accidentally swapped the 65-point average with 100 stamina, so it came to 1000 points per 100 stamina. Then, I multiplied that by 12 resets to get the 12k daily points. And SOMEHOW, I dumbed it down even further by averaging it out to that magical 1200 points per 100 stamina, wtf?

You'll need at least 130 base stamina to break close to even at 400k event points and 175+ stamina to clear the whole 500k points, unless we could find a way to raise the point average. But otherwise, it's a very dumb, inefficient event.

To get Yodo, that'll be 3334 points a day. With 480 passive regeneration a day, that's something everybody could do.

Eversor86
01-27-2017, 12:49 AM
Meh, only really interesting thing for non-paying players there is free TW-capable 5* at 100k mark, so best to aim there and just accept whatever you'd get on top of it in the end.

Only problem is, for non-paying players who didn't store any magas or have low level/stamina cap, or don't have time to play each few hours to utilize as much passive regeneration as possible, even reaching that 100k mark will be hard.

You'll need at least 130 base stamina to break close to even at 400k event points and 175+ stamina to clear the whole 500k points, unless we could find a way to raise the point average.

400k points is 13.(3)k points per day. 500k points is 16.(6)k points per day.
Assuming you will use only 165 free magas you get from rewards you have 5.5 magas per day.
Assuming you need high enough stamina cap we can use 480 stamina per day you will regenerate sleeping/playing which is 14.4k stamina total over 30 days.
With that 860 points per 100 stamina you mentioned (4 games with 65 average and 600 per bonus map spawned with it) we get 8.6 points/stamina ratio.
With that 14.4k stamina you would then get close to 124k points over whole event from passive regeneration, you need then:
276k points more which is 9.2k points per day to hit 400k, which is 1070 stamina (9.2k/8.6) per day, which with 5.5 magas per day means you need to have a 195 stamina cap.
376k points more which is 12.5(3)k points per day to hit 500k, which is 1458 stamina (12,5(3)k/8.6), which with 5.5 magas per day means you need to have a 265 stamina cap.

To get Yodo, that'll be 3334 points a day. With 480 passive regeneration a day, that's something everybody could do.

Yeah. 100k points is 3334 points a day. Which with 8.6 ratio means 388 stamina per day burned. But just to add - you can have 480 stamina per day from passive regeneration if you don't sleep, or have high enough stamina cap (at least 160 to sleep 8h :D).

Jay Rich
01-27-2017, 01:19 AM

That's my end goal! Although I am not sure I will achieve it on normal regen. If all dailies are done I guess that's one Maga to burn per days allowing for another run plus leveling up. Hmmm need to do some calculations of my own.

Skulkraken
01-27-2017, 02:34 AM
Okay, I went to the trouble of borrowing a relative's 4G connection in order to take a peek at this event.

...It doesn't seem all that different from the way Japanese events are handled, to be honest.

Note that some youkai are worth more points than others:

Enma Daio: 10 points
Hihi: 15 points
Daikokuten: 30 points
Shuten Douji: 70 points

- - - Updated - - -

...These connection timeout errors are really annoying...

ZeroZet
01-27-2017, 02:41 AM
Hm, are youkai that are at the end of their own daily maps generate points same way youkai added at the beginning do? Meaning, can you spam, say, Shuten Douji's daily for additional 70 points per?

Skulkraken
01-27-2017, 03:16 AM
Hm, are youkai that are at the end of their own daily maps generate points same way youkai added at the beginning do? Meaning, can you spam, say, Shuten Douji's daily for additional 70 points per?

From what I've read, no.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a feature I read about that I think might be implemented already:

Each day a random story mode map will have its stamina usage halved until the next day. If it's active here, then that provides another option for farming these "invading" youkai.

Eversor86
01-27-2017, 04:31 AM
Each day a random story mode map will have its stamina usage halved until the next day. If it's active here, then that provides another option for farming these "invading" youkai.

Halved cost of a story stage was on since day one I think. Never knew if its random, or what, cause most times I saw it on it was dark or light stages. But that is it, its for story stages, not event stages - thus doesn't help us, cause at least from what I understand only stamina burned on event maps works.

Skulkraken
01-27-2017, 05:00 AM
...No, you should still see the youkai show up in story mode stages. That's the way it works in the JP version. <br />
<br />
- - - Updated - - - <br />
<br />
Also, it shouldn't matter which mode you use up stamina in. ...

Jay Rich
01-27-2017, 05:44 AM
That is correct though even with the half stamina story maps I am only getting the 10 point senkai once working out at 50 points per 25 stamina, which is less than my average on the hell maps (being...

Anon
01-27-2017, 08:00 AM
So it seems like the only right way for this event is to wait for dojo and spam the 1 stamina stage... It should be like 1 stamina = 10 pints, right?

Jay Rich
01-27-2017, 08:46 AM
So it seems like the only right way for this event is to wait for dojo and spam the 1 stamina stage... It should be like 1 stamina = 10 pints, right?

The other 1 stamina bonus missions do give 10pts so that may be the best way to do it if they do work like that.

It would work out on full stamina 100 stamina = 1000 points and if you use the full 480 you would net 4800 points per day not including the bonus missions or lvl ups. Now the dojo isn't around for very long so say you where willing to use Maga's to get 100,000 points would require the use of 100 maga's, would that be worth getting Lady Yodo?

Not to mention this 1 Stamina to 10 point method is a good idea if it work but also very, very time consuming.

katsalia
01-27-2017, 08:58 AM
The other 1 stamina bonus missions do give 10pts so that may be the best way to do it if they do work like that.

It would work out on full stamina 100 stamina = 1000 points and if you use the full 480 you would net 4800 points per day not including the bonus missions or lvl ups. Now the dojo isn't around for very long so say you where willing to use Maga's to get 100,000 points would require the use of 100 maga's, would that be worth getting Lady Yodo?

Not to mention this 1 Stamina to 10 point method is a good idea if it work but also very, very time consuming.

As someone who has had Lady Yodo since day 1, I can say while she has been a good unit for me she isn't worth spending 100 magas on. Also you shouldn't need close to 100 magas to hit 100k unless you plan to play very little over the next 29 days.

Eversor86
01-27-2017, 09:12 AM
To hit 100k you need only 390 stamina per day, without any magas. This assumes 8.6 point average per stamina calculated from 4 65 point 25 stamina runs, spawning 600 point bonus totaling 860 points per 100 stamina.

You only need magas if you want to reach high rewards, but I personally have like 20 of them (10 from the joint event mind you) so its no use for me cause I will never even reach 400k points step to get back 160 magas and brake even.

With dojo 1 stamina 10 points spam you would rise the ratio to 1600 points per 100 stamina so 16 points/stamina. But question is if its worth to spend your time on doing that - would maybe help no-paying casual players like me have easier time reaching 100k or maybe a bit more to get some of evolve mats above 100k 5* reward.

EDIT:

A semi unrelated question, but what is the drop chance of 5* event girls on 35/50 stamina maps, and 4* on their 15/25/35 stamina maps?
Also can any girls drop in story mode (especially the girl story is about?)?

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 10:32 AM
EDIT:

A semi unrelated question, but what is the drop chance of 5* event girls on 35/50 stamina maps, and 4* on their 15/25/35 stamina maps?
Also can any girls drop in story mode (especially the girl story is about?)?

50 stamina droprate is somewhere around 70% i think, it drop more if you have extra large helper. 4* droprate is mediocre at best. And finish story mode only give you a mirror no girl.

Eversor86
01-27-2017, 10:47 AM
35 stamina one then is really damn small, or once again I am damn unlucky. Did like 15 runs of 35 stamina 5* map and didn't get the girl, and I cant really do 50, cause with 99 lvl 6* helper I often die and need to leave or use maga to keep fighting in 35 stamina one.

EDIT:

Got a damn mirror in 5 stamina evolve mats map o.O and I did that map just to burn last 5 stamina before I go to sleep, so all my luck for this week used for something probably I wont need for months haha.

katsalia
01-27-2017, 03:47 PM
35 stamina one then is really damn small, or once again I am damn unlucky. Did like 15 runs of 35 stamina 5* map and didn't get the girl, and I cant really do 50, cause with 99 lvl 6* helper I often die and need to leave or use maga to keep fighting in 35 stamina one.

EDIT:

Got a damn mirror in 5 stamina evolve mats map o.O and I did that map just to burn last 5 stamina before I go to sleep, so all my luck for this week used for something probably I wont need for months haha.

Honestly, using a mag and taking a stab at 50 stamina versions is worth it. I did that at the beginning before I got more than a couple 5* senki so I could get some 5* demons. Even if they can't be used in Total War, the demons help a lot in giving a jump ahead on future girl farming.

Jay Rich
01-27-2017, 07:00 PM
Nah just seems I have been an idiot and missed one big important thing about this event, I only found out about the bonus lvl day 2 but wasn't aware it recharges every 100 stamina so I missed out on...

Corintis
01-28-2017, 01:07 AM
If you're running hell mode story campaign for this event, then you're guaranteed to levelup at least once a day, as each mission gives a median range of 4000 exp. If you're using the 5.5 magatamas a day, then you can safely levelup three times, or even four times a day, on the higher end of the scale, depending on your level.

At Lv.97 here, I'm able to get that extra 4-level stamina resets and it's been like that for the past 10 levels, requiring about 40k exp to levelup. We'll have to see how the exp curve goes once we get past Lv.100.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, after another 20 hell runs, my average has dropped down to 57.5 points per mission / 2.3 points per stamina.

I'm sitting at about an average of 125 points / 2.5 per stamina, out of 15 runs for the 5* inhuman events, but you obviously don't level up as easily from those missions.

Skulkraken
01-28-2017, 06:07 AM
The X-Overd collab rewards have been sent out. :) I got my 5* senki, how about you guys?

I'm honestly not sure where these continuous connection errors are coming from now. They seem to be site-wide, and not necessarily tied to any one game...Oh well.

Hey, dev team, is there any word on whether we can expect to see the mobile version anytime soon?

Mattress
01-28-2017, 11:16 AM
This game became unplayable for me, too much connection errors...It's a pity.

kringley
01-28-2017, 11:52 AM
If your best senki are lvl 40 4* (I will be able to evolve one soon), i.e. not terribly powerful, is there a point in doing the various conquest events? Normal is fine, hard is tricky and drops don't seem to be very good. Also, every time I've done a 15 stamina evolution materials, I've gotten almost lower returns than I would from the 5 stamina - just bad luck or is that commonly seen.

Darsel
01-28-2017, 12:33 PM
The X-Overd collab rewards have been sent out. :) I got my 5* senki, how about you guys?

I'm honestly not sure where these continuous connection errors are coming from now. They seem to be site-wide, and not necessarily tied to any one game...Oh well.

I wouldn't know what she is like, I haven't been able to actually "play" the game for several days now. :p

I agree about the connectivity though. It says something (bad) when the DMM version of FKG loads faster and (far) more reliably than the Nutaku version - despite the former having more data to load(both in terms of size/quality and quantity) and being on the other side of the planet.

My inference is that either a "new guy" is mucking things up and/or measures are being taken to cut down on maintenance costs. Either way it is rapidly eroding the quality of service - it's already reached near-unplayability for several games.

Jay Rich
01-28-2017, 06:54 PM
A shame I wasn't able to play X-Overd. I only played the game once and must have been still in the tutorial, when I enter the game now I go to the Gatcha tutorial where I am stuck. The only option to click is the draw 1 option but when clicked for me it claims it is an invalid tutorial option but it is the only thing I can click and do.

Sent a support ticket to Nutaku and clicked need reply roughly 5ish days ago, haven't heard anything back. May need to send another one.

Kael
01-29-2017, 07:13 AM
A shame I wasn't able to play X-Overd. I only played the game once and must have been still in the tutorial, when I enter the game now I go to the Gatcha tutorial where I am stuck. The only option to click is the draw 1 option but when clicked for me it claims it is an invalid tutorial option but it is the only thing I can click and do.

Sent a support ticket to Nutaku and clicked need reply roughly 5ish days ago, haven't heard anything back. May need to send another one.

Meh don't even bother with support tickets I sent in one back in August, and still have not received a reply :)

vysethevaliant
01-30-2017, 04:29 PM
So, how have you guys been grinding points for the event? I've basically been running the 50-stamina event bosses, and then the 0-stamina run when it unlocks. It takes two 50-stamina run for that to happen. I'm just curious if there's a better/more efficient way to farm points.

Also, speaking of event bosses, which would you say are among the best so I can focus on her and build her luck up? I've mostly been grabbing two copies of each, so I can evolve/godify them both, but now I'm at the point where I can start fusing more into a single unit.

Jay Rich
01-31-2017, 01:40 AM
Meh don't even bother with support tickets I sent in one back in August, and still have not received a reply :)

I did manage to get a reply yesterday, but it was a generic reply. I am going to try again as I have already tried what they told me to do.

So, how have you guys been grinding points for the event? I've basically been running the 50-stamina event bosses, and then the 0-stamina run when it unlocks. It takes two 50-stamina run for that to happen. I'm just curious if there's a better/more efficient way to farm points.

Also, speaking of event bosses, which would you say are among the best so I can focus on her and build her luck up? I've mostly been grabbing two copies of each, so I can evolve/godify them both, but now I'm at the point where I can start fusing more into a single unit.

I am able to run the hell maps so I have been doing them, great for getting foxes and xp. I usually lvl up once or twice a day which gives me another run of stamina. And also will knock the hell maps on the head when they decide to run another facebook event for them like they are now for the hard maps.

Every now and then I focus on the 50 stamina event boss maps and 25 Tanuki Maps.

katsalia
01-31-2017, 07:18 AM
Just so people don't get their hopes up, the demons don't spawn in the 1 stamina dojo maps so you can't farm them for points.

Dargor
01-31-2017, 09:42 AM
Where is a good place to farm points? So far I have focused on tanukis and evo mats missions to make my senkis stronger

kringley
01-31-2017, 04:35 PM
What time zones are guild wars actually at? Something is funky with my browser, because it shows the war actually active at the same time that it shows the counter counting down to it, and their listings don't seem to provide a time zone.

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 02:35 AM
What time zones are guild wars actually at? Something is funky with my browser, because it shows the war actually active at the same time that it shows the counter counting down to it, and their listings don't seem to provide a time zone.

GMT. It clearly says so when you click Battle Time Start in guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I have question about guild wars, why when I try to pray to increase defence it says that event is not in progress or something like that but other guilds can pray? I can provide backup and attack normally too...

Jay Rich
02-01-2017, 06:34 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Although I have question about guild wars, why when I try to pray to increase defence it says that event is not in progress or something like that but other guilds can pray? I can provide backup and attack normally too...

Now I have only been able to play two of the 4 phases of the guild war each day (The other two happen when I am asleep and while I am at work.) During the first phase of the war against the 3 other guild you face I find you cannot pray and neither should the others. You should be able to pray starting in the second phase of the battle to raise your defense.

I am not sure if you can continue to raise your defense in the third and fourth phase but I would say you can only do it during certain phases of the war. I am not the best when it comes to knowledge on guild wars as I have only just started participating in them myself, but this is what I have observed.

katsalia
02-01-2017, 07:59 AM
I can chime in some guild info since I've been doing wars actively since day 1.
You are correct, no guild can perform pray during the first phase of the war. I assume it's to prevent a guild from stacking pure defense at the start so they become impossible to attack.
You can pray in any other phase of the war, as well, once an hour has passed since a previous phase has ended (except after the final phase) a guild member can pray up to 5 times between phases, probably so those who cannot make the timeframe for the actual phase can still do something to help their guild.

Eversor86
02-01-2017, 08:30 AM
If I play mostly just to get girls, and their scenes. Maybe evolve some mostly for sake of easier farm for other girls, cause most of the secondary scenes are just worse looking in my personal opinion. Being a F2P casual, auto-battle only scrub ;). Do I lose anything by not being in any guild and not doing that GvG thingy?

ZeroZet
02-01-2017, 08:54 AM
GvG medal exchange exclusive girls.

kringley
02-01-2017, 11:54 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I figured it out eventually. I got confused by the timer to a guild event and the timer during the guild event so was off by an hour.
Only one of the 4 happens at a time when I'm even normally home during the week, so I'll just have to make the most of that.

Anon
02-01-2017, 05:09 PM
If I play mostly just to get girls, and their scenes. Maybe evolve some mostly for sake of easier farm for other girls, cause most of the secondary scenes are just worse looking in my personal opinion. Being a F2P casual, auto-battle only scrub ;). Do I lose anything by not being in any guild and not doing that GvG thingy?

Yeah, you miss medals. For 360 medals you can get 5 star girl. Just join some casual (I am in casual and usually only one other member than me is doing guild wars, well except for yesterday when 5 people participated.) or normal guild and you won't miss on them.

Eversor86
02-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Yeah, you miss medals. For 360 medals you can get 5 star girl. Just join some casual (I am in casual and usually only one other member than me is doing guild wars, well except for yesterday when 5 people participated.) or normal guild and you won't miss on them.

Hmm. Ok then. Question two about it would be - whats the rate on the medals? In such casual guild where just few people play, how long it would take to get a single copy of a girl? Not going to look for casual guild not knowing if I even be playing still in few days, if it takes weeks/months to get a single girl.

Anon
02-01-2017, 11:11 PM
Hmm. Ok then. Question two about it would be - whats the rate on the medals? In such casual guild where just few people play, how long it would take to get a single copy of a girl? Not going to look for casual guild not knowing if I even be playing still in few days, if it takes weeks/months to get a single girl.

Well... Let's take my guild as example. We are rank A to S. I am playing already for 20 days, in guild I am for maybe 17 days and I have little over 100 medals. So it will take around 2 months in inactive guild like mine to get 5 star senki from medals.

Now if you were to join little more active guild, then I am assuming it would go way faster. In any case, you are not losing anything by joining guild.

Eversor86
02-02-2017, 12:07 AM
I see. Will think about it. Thanks for the help.

Jay Rich
02-02-2017, 03:49 AM

Well... Let's take my guild as example. We are rank A to S. I am playing already for 20 days, in guild I am for maybe 17 days and I have little over 100 medals. So it will take around 2 months in inactive guild like mine to get 5 star senki from medals.

Now if you were to join little more active guild, then I am assuming it would go way faster. In any case, you are not losing anything by joining guild.

Guild can be a bit devoting, you pretty much get out what you put in. I am in an SS Ranked Guild and I play casually and using my normal regen stamina to get extra battle force point during the hour battle periods helps me stay in the top 3 of my guild, not 100% sure if the higher your contribution to the guild is the more medals you get or if it is just where your guild places in the war....or both.

Been doing GvG for 3 weeks and have 175 medals, so really depends on what guild you are in on how fast you get medals.

katsalia
02-03-2017, 06:49 AM
Guild can be a bit devoting, you pretty much get out what you put in. I am in an SS Ranked Guild and I play casually and using my normal regen stamina to get extra battle force point during the hour battle periods helps me stay in the top 3 of my guild, not 100% sure if the higher your contribution to the guild is the more medals you get or if it is just where your guild places in the war....or both.

Been doing GvG for 3 weeks and have 175 medals, so really depends on what guild you are in on how fast you get medals.

GvG medals are solely based on how your guild finishes in each phase; 1 medal for 4th, 2 for 3rd, 3 for 2nd, and 4 for 1st (iirc)
This triples in the last phase, where instead it goes 3, 6, 9, 12

EDIT: If the staff member who was checking this thread is still doing that, can you answer when you plan to actually add the new girls like Takeda Shingen and Uesugi Kenshin into the regular free gacha? I get keeping them in the paid gacha when they were new, but's its been a while now and 2 more waves of new girls have been added in since then.

Eversor86
02-03-2017, 07:10 AM
So worst case scenario its 6 medals a day, best case scenario 24 (assuming there are 4 phase a day - thou I am guessing here)?

With 360/500 cost for 5* and 120 for 4* its damn lot of work just to get few girls and their h-scenes ;).

Skulkraken
02-03-2017, 09:05 AM
These are the medal amounts available from GvG battles, according to the game's help menu.

◆ Diamond league
Round 1: 1st place: 3 medals, 2nd place: 2 medals; 3rd place: 1 medal; 4th place : 0 medals.
Round 2: 1st place: 4 medals, 2nd place: 3 medals; 3rd place: 2 medals; 4th place : 0 medals.
Round 3: 1st place: 4 medals, 2nd place: 3 medals; 3rd place: 2 medals; 4th place : 1 medal.
Round 4: 1st place: 12 medals, 2nd place: 9 medals; 3rd place: 6 medals; 4th place : 4 medals.

◆ Platinum league
Round 1: 1st place: 2 medals, 2nd place: 1 medal; 3rd place: 1 medal; 4th place : 0 medals.
Round 2: 1st place: 3 medals, 2nd place: 2 medals; 3rd place: 2 medals; 4th place : 0 medals.
Round 3: 1st place: 3 medals, 2nd place: 2 medals; 3rd place: 2 medals; 4th place : 1 medal.
Round 4: 1st place: 7 medals, 2nd place: 4 medals; 3rd place: 2 medals; 4th place : 1 medal.

◆ Gold league
Round 1: 1st place: 1 medal, 2nd place: 0 medals; 3rd place: 0 medals; 4th place : 0 medals.
Round 2: 1st place: 2 medals, 2nd place: 1 medal; 3rd place: 0 medals; 4th place : 0 medals.
Round 3: 1st place: 2 medals, 2nd place: 1 medal; 3rd place: 0 medals; 4th place : 0 medals.
Round 4: 1st place: 4 medals, 2nd place: 2 medals; 3rd place: 1 medal; 4th place : 0 medals.

◆ Silver league
Round 1: 1st place: 0 medals, 2nd place: 0 medals; 3rd place: 0 medals; 4th place : 0 medals.
Round 2: 1st place: 1 medal, 2nd place: 0 medals; 3rd place: 0 medal; 4th place : 0 medals.
Round 3: 1st place: 1 medal, 2nd place: 0 medals; 3rd place: 0 medals; 4th place : 0 medals.
Round 4: 1st place: 2 medals, 2nd place: 1 medal; 3rd place: 0 medals; 4th place : 0 medals.

Money is also given out as a reward, based on your personal contribution (amount of battle force spent on buffs) ranking within your guild.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 09:14 AM
So worst case scenario its 6 medals a day, best case scenario 24 (assuming there are 4 phase a day - thou I am guessing here)?

With 360/500 cost for 5* and 120 for 4* its damn lot of work just to get few girls and their h-scenes ;).

I have to say you worried too much my friend. I hate nutaku and their greedy gachas but the medals girls are pretty fair if i do say so myself. I have joined a guild in my first few days of the game and my guild at most only have like 4-5 active members. But despite i already had azai plus spare 200 medals. Just join a guild and play, it's not like you have to get the girls as soon as they are released

Eversor86
02-03-2017, 09:43 AM
There is nothing I am worried about. I just don't think 1-2 months of farming for a single girl is worth it for me.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 10:09 AM
There is nothing I am worried about. I just don't think 1-2 months of farming for a single girl is worth it for me.

just think of it as a 2 months bonus since you dont have to "farm" medals. As of right now we cant do fuck all with free mags so i'm gonna take any easy human 5* as i can get.

katsalia
02-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Huh... I didn't know leagues were a thing, well that's interesting to learn.

kringley
02-03-2017, 04:24 PM
I've got about 36 medals right now, guild is A/S ranked, relatively few active members, and I've only been in for about 4 or 5 days. Done something some of the days but I will never be able to contribute hugely as 3 of the 4 battle times occur when I'm asleep or away at work on weekdays and the 4th one is early in the morning my time which means my time can be harder to manage. My main gaming time is in the 8 hour dead gap between wars. I should still be able to eventually generate enough for the 5*.
IDK why there were no matches today though unless that's typical for Friday.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 12:10 PM
I've got about 36 medals right now, guild is A/S ranked, relatively few active members, and I've only been in for about 4 or 5 days. Done something some of the days but I will never be able to contribute hugely as 3 of the 4 battle times occur when I'm asleep or away at work on weekdays and the 4th one is early in the morning my time which means my time can be harder to manage. My main gaming time is in the 8 hour dead gap between wars. I should still be able to eventually generate enough for the 5*.
IDK why there were no matches today though unless that's typical for Friday.

Game population is still small, the fact that the game seems (i say seems) very p2win at first glance its not helping to retain newbies, maybe after dev change the game to closer match the jp client, it will bring and retain more new players.

Bystander
02-07-2017, 03:33 AM
Game population is still small, the fact that the game seems (i say seems) very p2win at first glance its not helping to retain newbies, maybe after dev change the game to closer match the jp client, it will bring and retain more new players.

It's not even small, it's fucking dead. Their fucking discord channel is full of low quality meme spam and even with that the chat is still moving at snail pace. And god forbid if you ever mention about the p2w gacha the whole chat will freeze and then outright ignore you. And in here the post you are replying to is 3 days old. Man it's so sweet to see nutaku's greed fucking crash and burn right in front of my eyes.

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Is there some reliable way of farming sake and cheap sake if one would want to evolve all 3* and 4* for sake of total war and h-scenes?

Cheap sake and sake drops here and there but so slow it takes me ages to evolve a single 4* or 3*.

25 stamina evolution mats map and all other maps give me so much mirrors and pure sake I actually wish that instead of those retarded exchange rates from cheaper material to better one (like 100 cheap sake to 1 sake) they had ones that let you change better mats to worse (even if it was 1/10 of actual rates in another direction).

Bystander
02-07-2017, 04:51 AM
Is there some reliable way of farming sake and cheap sake if one would want to evolve all 3* and 4* for sake of total war and h-scenes?

Cheap sake and sake drops here and there but so slow it takes me ages to evolve a single 4* or 3*.

25 stamina evolution mats map and all other maps give me so much mirrors and pure sake I actually wish that instead of those retarded exchange rates from cheaper material to better one (like 100 cheap sake to 1 sake) they had ones that let you change better mats to worse (even if it was 1/10 of actual rates in another direction).

If you want cheap mats dont do the 25 sta one, do the 5 stamina stage. Also find helper with high luck or drop rate (they help a lot)

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 05:37 AM
Will try, thou I don't recall it dropping decent enough amount of them. BTW is it me or does helper system in this game suck? In most other games its a simple deal, you look for best dmg, or maybe sometimes a particular element/team composition (as in for example ignoring spider webs in FKG). Here you see like only 5 of your friends as helpers, so only 5 to choose from on each "try" to get a nice passive ability. And there is so low amount of people with high luck, that you need to retry getting helper like 50 times sometimes to get more than 10 luck... Less stress and faster to just use your friends as is (aka ignoring passive and choosing highest luck/level depending if its hard fight or simple farm), just for sake of more friends points for free gacha.

Also I do 25 stamina mats maps cause I need the clothes for the few 5* girls I managed to get from girl event maps. So I didn't yet farm for cheaper mats, cause I had a buffer of them from doing campaigns. But now I saw that I cant do shit in 40 level total war and seem to need more girls/teams leveled up/evolved.

Thou question is if just running the easiest one for now, and trying to get as many copies of few selected girls to get few girls with high luck wouldn't be a better idea.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 07:03 AM
You are supposed to make friends and join a guild to have more helpers. I agree that it's suck but as you leveled up you will see more people with higher lv = more options to choose from.

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 07:11 AM
I do have friends, problem is that you have only 5 of them on the helpers list, doesn't matter how much of them you have. And actually the more of them you have, the harder it is to get "useful" ones among those random it seems selected 5, of course assuming you just don't micro-manage your friends and remove all but high level/high luck ones.

And well all those 99 level 6* or high luck people not accepting your friend request doesn't actually help in this mater either.

Not sure what being in guild gives here, joined one for try and will see.

EDIT:

Well being in guild seems to just add 5 guild members to the double friend points list. So thats 5+5 out of 15 vs 5 out of 15 before.

As long as you have possibility to micro manage your friends, doing so with guild-mates is more or less limited to changing guilds XD. Not going to do that, so we will see if having less non-friends/non-guild options will be better in terms of selecting higher luck options when farming easy maps.

Skulkraken
02-07-2017, 07:13 AM
If you want high luck helpers, it'll be best to set up a new thread specifically requesting the friend ids of players who have them.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 08:04 AM
I haven't even been able to get INTO this game because I get a message saying "An error has occurred. Please restart"...
I'm on chrome, have ad-blocker turned completely off, I even tried it with internet security disabled just in case and it still gives me the message.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated because I've pretty much given up on playing

Skulkraken
02-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Use a faster internet connection if you have access to one. The game errors out like that earlier and more often the slower your connection is.

Eversor86
02-09-2017, 03:27 AM
Damn some people have to much money, nearly 400K points in the event, with more than half of days till end left.

Also 160 free magas gacha gives me mixed fillings, wanna cry and laugh at the same time.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:36 AM
Hahaha fucking golden 160 mags for a 5*, that amount is more than enough for 6 guaranteed 5* in the dmm versions. I'm in tears holyshit

Anon
02-09-2017, 11:11 AM
So that advanced dojo is one time event or will it be coming back from time to time?

ZeroZet
02-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Ishida Masazumi's Advanced Training Dojo is on. Run dojo stages, (don't) get special unit drops, evolve them into human 6*!

Fun thing is, they are dojo stages, so no Rebellion enemies fer ya. Pick and chose what to grind, or employ a copious amount of magatamas on refills :D

Smells like an event to me, so get em while they are up)

vysethevaliant
02-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Hahaha fucking golden 160 mags for a 5*, that amount is more than enough for 6 guaranteed 5* in the dmm versions. I'm in tears holyshit
It's a joke. An absolute joke. To make it even worse, did you look at the 5* pool for the guaranteed banner? Not a single one of the newer characters, all of the older ones (i.e., you're more than likely going to get a dupe of one of the starting characters, of which we've already received many of as free in-game rewards). They must know people are hoarding their Magatama and want people to burn through a large portion of them on a guaranteed banner, since they know everyone is thirsting for one.

Yeah, no thanks. Pass. I'd rather spend it on stamina refills than a dupe, especially at 160 MAGATAMA! Ugh.

Ishida Masazumi's Advanced Training Dojo is on. Run dojo stages, (don't) get special unit drops, evolve them into human 6*!

Fun thing is, they are dojo stages, so no Rebellion enemies fer ya. Pick and chose what to grind, or employ a copious amount of magatamas on refills :D

Smells like an event to me, so get em while they are up)
Yeah, this is really frustrating. I just hit a little over 50k, in trying for Lady Yodo, and now I have this to grind. It'd be fine if we got invade spawns, but we don't. Oh well, I might burn through a few Magatama to get this done with quickly and then go back to Hell Mode farming (for invades). Thankfully, I haven't spent any Magatama so far on stamina refills for the point event, since I've been getting a lot of rank up's with just doing Hell Mode. I probably won't grind the next event though, this is just tiresome.

Are there any events in this game that aren't a month-long grind? If so, I might drop it just because of that. I don't mind grinding events, but this one goes on for so long with you receiving so little points per session out of it all. I'd rather a shorter/faster-paced event with higher points gained per run.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Yeah, this is really frustrating. I just hit a little over 50k, in trying for Lady Yodo, and now I have this to grind. It'd be fine if we got invade spawns, but we don't. Oh well, I might burn through a few Magatama to get this done with quickly and then go back to Hell Mode farming (for invades). Thankfully, I haven't spent any Magatama so far on stamina refills for the point event, since I've been getting a lot of rank up's with just doing Hell Mode. I probably won't grind the next event though, this is just tiresome.

Are there any events in this game that aren't a month-long grind? If so, I might drop it just because of that. I don't mind grinding events, but this one goes on for so long with you receiving so little points per session out of it all. I'd rather a shorter/faster-paced event with higher points gained per run.

The events are not that long originally, nutaku make them that way. FYI the current Invader event only last for 15 days in the dmm ver and you only need 30k points to get the final reward. Surprise Surpise

Eversor86
02-09-2017, 10:53 PM
The events are not that long originally, nutaku make them that way. FYI the current Invader event only last for 15 days in the dmm ver and you only need 30k points to get the final reward. Surprise Surpise

If thats true then Lmao. 15 days to get to 30k or 30 days to get to 500k. Of course the real question is how much points per stamina spent you could gain, if the same amounts as you can here, then in DMM this event was easily doable without a single stamina refill, while ours is a damn joke that you can barely reach 1/5 of total points in the 30 days period the event is up.

vysethevaliant
02-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Ugh, that doesn't bode well for future events. Even 15 days seems a bit long, but if you only needed 30k, you could easily finish that up before the 15 days are up and without a single stamina refill (if, as you said, the point gain was the same). To me, this event ends at 100k, the 500k isn't even a possibility for me (nor should it be for anyone). Not just factoring in the Magatama needed to reach that tier, but the time invested to do so? Yeah, SO not worth it! Oh well, if I can get Lady Yodo, I'll consider the event over, but even that will likely take me the remainder of the 15 days. :/

If thats true then Lmao. 15 days to get to 30k or 30 days to get to 500k. Of course the real question is how much points per stamina spent you could gain, if the same amounts as you can here, then in DMM this event was easily doable without a single stamina refill, while ours is a damn joke that you can barely reach 1/5 of total points in the 30 days period the event is up.
Yeah, it's ridiculous.

I get that Nutaku probably doesn't have much content for us, but they could have easily made the point-event 15-day event (and have the rewards the same as the Japanese version), and then rolled out the dojo as they did (right at the 15-day mark for the point event too, what timing!) to finish off the month. Now, many of us are stuck grinding both the dojo AND the point event, since they're running concurrently and end in 15 days.

Needless to say, I'd never purchase Magatama to refill my stamina, so it's a good thing I have a nice amount hoarded. As for that 160 guaranteed *starter* Magatama gatcha? Yeah, that'd be a rip-off at 80 Magatama, let along double that cost. I feel bad for anyone who wastes their in-game currency there.

Eversor86
02-09-2017, 11:33 PM
Is there some guide for that dojo event, like what are the drop rates, is it better to farm low levels to get level 1s and then combine them into higher levels till we get 6*, or maybe its better to push to as high level as possible cause for example drop rate for higher level versions is a lot higher and thus more stamina/time efficient?

Or how much stamina/refills one would need to do this alongside farming points to get to 100k and get the 5* girl from the other event? (Cause it probably is impossible to do both without refills)

Skulkraken
02-10-2017, 02:03 AM
From reading Himeuta:

The drop rate for senki in the dojo is normally abysmal on any floor other than the final 10. And you can't boost it using luck like when farming inhumans, because the luck bonus reward for completing a dojo floor is a daruma.

You have to use your extra copies to evolve them, like how you use inhumans for godifying 5* girls. DO NOT COMBINE THEM USING THE LEVEL UP OPTION UNLESS YOU NEED TO FULFILL A LUCK REQUIREMENT.

Eversor86
02-10-2017, 03:36 AM
Hmm. I got the level 1 two girls from mission rewards, but the level 2 one I didn't get that way. From 1 to 22 floor I got nothing other than coins as drops (with 14+11 luck girls on my team and between 20 to 75 luck helpers). So probably will need a bit of stamina refills to do this while doing the "main event".

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 12:05 PM
You might not get the beast girls when running the dojo but i noticed that the rebellion bar is filling normally when running the dojo stages so two birds with 1 stone. On another note best way to farm 1 star senki from dojo is with 2 Imagawa yoshimoto for boost spoils (1 as ur leader and 1 as
helper leaving the 4th slot of ur party open.)Its still pretty low thought after reaching lvl 70 only got like eight 1 star drops.

Eversor86
02-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Yeah, the gauge is filling up with standard 1 stamina 1%, but that is a semi two birds with one stone.

Normally I get around 80 points per 35 stamina event map and less than 60 on 25 stamina one. That is close to 2.3 points per stamina. Plus 6 more from the 0-stamina special map (100% is 100 stamina and its a static 600 points run each time).

So by doing dojo only one looses close to 30% of points income. May make reaching 100k without burning some magas on refills impossible.

Question how much one values magas vs a single girls.

Thou I did get at least one maga (from mission rewards for doing 25th level of dojo).

With my luck where I get a girl drop on a "shura" 35 stamina maps once per 3 runs... maybe letting farming them for some higher luck girls and doing dojo only isn't that bad of an idea.

EDIT:

On another note (haha) I don't think I saw that girl you mentioned in my helper list more that few times, and don't have the girl myself - so I wonder how bad drop rate to do this will be.

Also how hard are higher levels? Till 25 aren't that hard thou team I use is a bunch of 5* evolved to 6*, but not leveled to 99 nor upgraded to max possible with foxes.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 02:00 PM
On another note (haha) I don't think I saw that girl you mentioned in my helper list more that few times, and don't have the girl myself - so I wonder how bad drop rate to do this will be.

Also how hard are higher levels? Till 25 aren't that hard thou team I use is a bunch of 5* evolved to 6*, but not leveled to 99 nor upgraded to max possible with foxes.

Right in this thread, re-read it people. harem-battle.club/others/2567-sengoku-providence-announced-23.html#post56435

- - - Updated - - -

That progression wall will be Ishida Masazumi's (The first event) event if your luck is horrible (Which if you find yourself struggling for 5*, it is)

100 Stages and 90-100 is downright impossible without several fully stats/godified/remodeled 6* units of multiple typings, and while you can get her to drop her rate is exceedingly low prior to those ones. Hell her drop rate is low in those ones too, wasn't until Toshimasa Maeda where drop rates got better.

Though you may luck into getting all the copies needed to make a 6* Masazumi, in which the next wall will be the first ultra-hell dungeon (Also fondly known as bullshit snek). Full water team of 6* with immunity to fire + Nene is required to pass it; there's just no getting around that one.

Unless they nerf them, but they are probably not going to do that because they're going to want everybody to shell out the dough for the 5* paid gachas.

This sure bodes well for the future of this game...

Eversor86
02-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Right in this thread, re-read it people. harem-battle.club/others/2567-sengoku-providence-announced-23.html#post56435

In all honesty would agree with you if this forum search actually gave results in form of posts that contain what you look for - instead of vague whole threads. Not everyone has time to study 40+ pages of a thread to look for an answer for a question that just slightly interest them. Especially about new event, that if someone already discussed - did it based on DMM version which we already have quite a deviation from here and there.

Anyway thanks - now I know I need to prepare bowl for delicious salty tears I will be shedding when I hit high enough levels in dojo.

kringley
02-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Thread is 45 pages long - that's a lot to catch up on if you don't know there's something specific in there you're looking for.
Thanks for the tips on the dojo event. Frankly with the rebellion event although I could use Lady Yodo I won't make it there in my estimation, will have to be happy with Oda Nobuhide (I only have one other human 4* wind type). It looks like I probably won't be able to get far enough in the dojo to get a full Ishida either, maybe nothing useful I can do with the things I get but we'll see. (Mostly running a force of lvl 70 evolved 4*s, but picked up my first non human 5* today).

Eversor86
02-10-2017, 07:22 PM
4* evolved to 5* and leveled to 70 actually have better stats than 5* leveled to 70 but not evolved yet, or at least thats what I see on my end fiddling with bunch of those event non-human girls.

kringley
02-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Good to know. I do ok with my squad as it is in things up to 35 stamina, and on average in guild work unless I run into a general. Don't have nearly enough to make it through total war 40 though (the individual girls are fine, I just need several more squads of the same strength), and I suspect the 50 stamina conquest maps are beyond me for now.

vysethevaliant
02-10-2017, 09:49 PM
I just hit Floor 88, yeah don't bother wasting Magatama/Stamina on this. I have a full 6* (5* Awakened) team and the enemies have a lot of health and hit hard, not to mention their abilities (healing, shields, AOE attacks, silence, etc.).

I have:

Oda (30% ATK to all) - Leader
Hideyoshi
Imagawa
Ieyasu

All, as mentioned are fully leveled and 6*, as well as fully stat-capped. This is ridiculous. I can't imagine how people with non-gatcha characters are fairing...

What a waste so far, and you'd still need to farm the higher runs for a chance at drops to awaken the 5*. Good luck doing that with a luck leader and not damage, as the enemies would pose even more of a problem.

I don't think this game is for me. I have 450+ saved Magatama and I don't even care. So much grinding, difficult events (that definitely won't be doable unless you have the latest/greatest from the PAID gatcha), and I just don't see the point anymore. I'll probably finish off the 100k points, since I've come this far, but if the next event is the same, I'll probably just drop this game entirely.

Corintis
02-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Floor 97, full capped 6* AND affection boosted team on top of having elemental advantages. Nada.

Jay Rich
02-11-2017, 01:14 AM
Got to floor 80, managed to get her to drop first drop I had seen in awhile, I seemed to be doing alright but then got wiped out on that floor and lost the drop. Very frustrating but I will endure and see what I can get out of this event.

Inb4whales
02-11-2017, 08:20 AM
I'm assuming that even for paying players, this Yazuo event is absolutely ridiculous to be beaten at 100 Floors?

For anyone who wishes to grind (and get lucky) I've made a little table that shows how much minimum number of 1*LUK1 Yazuos you need for obtaining a God Masazumi.

So using the 1*LUK2 Yazuos as a 1 pointer, I calculated that 2*LUK1 would need 2 points.
If you've already obtained some of the senki materials you needed, you can simply subtract it from the goal that you're grinding for.
So for example if you want the 5* Ichida (Two 4*, 3*LUK2 and 2*LUK4) and already have the one 4* and the 3*LUK2 Yazuos, you can simply subtract them from the amount required, which is 30.

So amount of 1*LUK1s needed (or remaining progress) = 30 - (10 + 5) = 15 <- (Which is also the same amount as another 4* plus a 2*LUK4)

Now you might be wondering why I only show that the requirement to obtain a more than LUK1 2*, 3* or 4* to cost one more point than it's previous LUK rating instead of doubling it.
This is simply because you can boost the LUK of the said 2*, 3*, 4* etc simply by making the original 1* Yazuo base that you will be godifying to have that amount of LUK in the first place.

Eg:
You want a 2*LUK4 Yazuo.
Have 5 1*LUK1 Yazuos.
Level up one of the using the other 3 = LUK4 Yazuo
Godify the LUK4 using the other 1* = 2*LUK4 Yazuo

Using this logic, one should be able to obtain a LUK99 Godified Ichida as well straight out of the gate simply by grinding out 99 more 1*LUK1 Yazuos ontop of the required 78 all the while, while ONLY using the LUK99 one as a base to godify throughout the entire process.

But still... 78 of those things just to get a slightly better than your typical Event 5* Senki but still slightly weaker than your typical Gacha 5*...?
I mean there is always the option of refresh browser-reconnect interrupted battle method to save on stamina until you see the gray senki ball drop from the Dojo enemies but... all that effort... is it really worth it?

Eversor86
02-11-2017, 09:13 AM
I play this game mostly casually, to the point I think I burned more than 50 or 100 magas on actually getting back to finish fights when I got owned by 35 stamina girls event maps (especially shura new variant). I also did it few times on the 600 points 0-stamina map cause I don't know if I still get 450 points if I fail on last battle and leave.

I should probably get back into using that 1/3 free magas things to get a bit of 3/4* girls to evolve/level up to be able to do total wars higher than the first one. Which I am nearly able to clear with a single water squad - would need to just level and evolve them fully lol.

When I read that there are maps a full team of evolved/godified 6* girls that are 20% boosted by affection cant beat - I am actually happy I play this game in a way I do. At least less salt for me hehe. Will just get as much girls as I can the easy ways, evolve/godify some of them. Get all the h-scenes I can and probably drop it. Battles aren't interesting to me, GvG is just a source of medals for yet few more girls, and instead of buying more of the same to raise their luck I would rather save for other girls or buy foxes/stuff to stat cap/level up the ones I have faster. Stories are fun at least if their translation isn't so butchered even me a non English native speaker is pushed aback. But stories are easy to do with a bunch of 5/6* girls on easiest difficulty, and higher difficulties just give a bunch of stuff from mission rewards, so no girls from what I heard, so as I am not really for doing them on harder difficulties they too have a short life/usefulness for me.

vysethevaliant
02-11-2017, 04:04 PM
The sad thing is, when/if they ever introduce the gatcha as they're supposed to be (40 Magatama for a guaranteed 5*) I will have likely moved onto other games. I'm patient, but even I have my limits, and I'm already finding myself more interested in the newly-released Kamihime Project. :/

Jay Rich
02-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Anyone know the best stamina maps to farm for the 1* Yazou?

I got no chance of beating these higher maps if I am having trouble now at floor 83, I only have 4 fully maxed out Senkai with another 3 not fully maxed out. So going to try and farm and see how I fair.

Eversor86
02-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Using this logic, one should be able to obtain a LUK99 Godified Ichida as well straight out of the gate simply by grinding out 99 more 1*LUK1 Yazuos ontop of the required 78 all the while, while ONLY using the LUK99 one as a base to godify throughout the entire process.

But still... 78 of those things just to get a slightly better than your typical Event 5* Senki but still slightly weaker than your typical Gacha 5*...?

Technically if one has aruond 442.5k Senki points, one can get a 99 Luk 6* by just buying all those 1* from Senki exchange ;). With 150k being a price for 5* Luk 5 girls, its actually even more efficient o.O

What I want to know is if Luk on girls is worth having while farming this event. Someone wrote before that its useless cause it only affects the after win drops where you only get duramas and stuff and the girl cant supposedly spawn there. But does Luk affect how often stuff drops while fighting? And if it does, is 30Luk total but probably bad elements (as in elements that will die fast on a certain dojo level) worth it, or am I better trying to reach as high dojo level as possible.

Inb4whales
02-12-2017, 01:40 AM
The sad thing is, when/if they ever introduce the gatcha as they're supposed to be (40 Magatama for a guaranteed 5*) I will have likely moved onto other games. I'm patient, but even I have my limits, and I'm already finding myself more interested in the newly-released Kamihime Project. :/
The game with the Yazuo event was really pushing me as well.
I was even thinking about saying goodbye to my new guild and quit. The animations are bland and recycled too often among plenty of the same characters and there is barely any strategy. Some crowd-control effects are simply superior to others (like how Petrify and Paralyze are superior to Silence) which makes me wonder why Silence even exist if it doesn't last longer.

And apparently according to the beta-testers in the Kamihime announced thread, there are quite a few people screaming about how Nutaku is ripping off people with the crystal cost of Gachas and messed up droprates as well. And apparently with Kamihime official release date being pushed back to March 1st(?) I'm not sure if I'm even looking forward to that or any other future Nutaku games anymore.

What I want to know is if Luk on girls is worth having while farming this event. Someone wrote before that its useless cause it only affects the after win drops where you only get duramas and stuff and the girl cant supposedly spawn there. But does Luk affect how often stuff drops while fighting? And if it does, is 30Luk total but probably bad elements (as in elements that will die fast on a certain dojo level) worth it, or am I better trying to reach as high dojo level as possible.
I grinded a LUK75 Gozu Mezu (because she also has loot boost leadership skill) and set it as my helper senki for friends.
Needless to say, having a higher LUK senki (if you play the game in the long run) can have a much bigger benefit.

Based on my experience, anything above LUK10+ will start dropping you rare drops from that particular stage that you play.
So for example if you played an Enma (an event boss) dungeon, you have a chance of dropping an additional Enma (on top of the Enma that drops from the beaten Boss Enma) if you have one +10 or higher LUK troop in your party.

And if you look at the battle results screen, you will often see 3 characters in the drops menu where it shows two of YOUR highest LUK characters in your party and one of your HELPER's character. These three characters determine whether or not you get the extra drops.

Personally I think grinding out two LUK99s is extremely helpful since they can dramatically boost all your future farming for Event boss monsters. There are plenty of times where I gained 2 Event bosses (at a rate of 4 for every 10 runs) and sometimes even 3 drops instead of the usual one just by having my LUK75 Gozu, LUK22 Kodama and LUK99 Helper and it pretty much saves up on ALOT and I mean ALOT of stamina in the very long run.

Doing story dungeons very often nets you (at about 70%) with a few Medium-High level foxes and tanukis most of the time from your high LUK senkis.

PS: I just remembered that there is a LUK cap lower than 99 for anything below 6* Senki. 5* Senkis have LUK cap of 75. Not sure about the 1, 2 or 3*s so I guess the LUK99 Godified Ichida might not work as easily as I thought?

Eversor86
02-12-2017, 03:16 AM
I mostly asked how Luk work in this particular dojo event. I know that Luk helps in other places, heck I did saw once 5* girl drop on the after the game reward screen and actually got two that run as one dropped in fight too. My problem here is not if I should get high Luk, but if my actual Luk girls that arent that strong (one isn't maxed yet, one is but as she is fire she dies damn fast vs water in higher dojo levels) are worth taking in party for dojo runs, when it can mean that I will lose cause they will die to fast. Also I have never saw even once anyone with more than 75 Luk on my helper lists ;).

EDIT:

I fucking hate my luck, I really do. Every fucking time the girl dropped in fight in dojo, was time when I entered not knowing what enemy element will be there, and thus lost the fight, and there is no "burn maga to continue" option. Just please kill me...
Heck I always get double exp bonus when upgrading with foxes/duramas/or same copy for luck and mostly when character is already max level... o.O like how much RNGesus can hate me?

EDIT 2:

The worst floors are always the ones with dark/light element enemies (is the same in campaign and other places too). This separate 2 elements that are at the same time strong and weak against themselves, and neutral vs other elements in all this games rub mi kinda in a wrong way ;). Cause as long as you take like water vs fire, you get less dmg, and hit more, but anything non light/dark hits for average and gets hit for average, and if you take light vs dark or dark vs light you hit and get hit hard, so in the long run its damn hard.

80 floor was a breeze with like 99 level evolved 5* fire and water girls, one 69 evolved 4* and one 70 evolved 4* both wind, and a 99 level wind helper. Enemies full team water - easy to kill, even that non of my girls are really foxed in stats apart from maybe speed, cause there is shit tone of speed foxes cause of the points event.

Now on 81 its bunch of light + the never changing water. Looks like a floor that I wont get past, cause even my best stats team loses vs them.

sniddy
02-12-2017, 03:41 AM
Took one look at the greed and have never played and hears how I feel now

Eversor86
02-12-2017, 04:25 AM
I play mostly for h-scenes. Got every girl from events, some from gachas. Could try my luck with gacha and wait for maybe 30 day bonus and a collab. And then will probably say bye-bye, cause events that are 30 days long and actually demand that you spend 12+h a day on them to even reach 1/5 of rewards, or this dojo, where people say they cant even go past 95+ flors with 99 level fully maxed and affection buffed girls... like yeah GG no-ree for a free player to be able to do anything... just to much work for a simple short h-scene.

Jay Rich
02-12-2017, 05:02 AM
I play mostly for h-scenes. Got every girl from events, some from gachas. Could try my luck with gacha and wait for maybe 30 day bonus and a collab. And then will probably say bye-bye, cause events that are 30 days long and actually demand that you spend 12+h a day on them to even reach 1/5 of rewards, or this dojo, where people say they cant even go past 95+ flors with 99 level fully maxed and affection buffed girls... like yeah GG no-ree for a free player to be able to do anything... just to much work for a simple short h-scene.

Yeah these events do feel like a lot of work for a reward that doesn't feel like it suits the work and effort putting into where as other Nutaku games don't make you work as hard for even better rewards.

Don't get me wrong I do like Sengoku Providence (I must be a masochist). I don't mind the 30 day even sure the biggest thing about it is the time frame you have to spend on it but I turned it into a daily routine that I found myself only really needing to play at certain times of the day.

Though add that to trying to do good with your guild and this other new dojo event (which I find more time consuming than the 30 day one.) and you have what effectively kills or wears down the player base. I am pushing myself on this dojo event to see if I can freely achieve a 6* Senkai from it. I am using Magas but only what I gain freely through missions, daily events and other things.

Can only see how the game fairs in the future.

Eversor86
02-12-2017, 05:07 AM
Yeah I hit a wall. Can't get past 81 - those light senki kill me off - i mean they one shoted my level 70 4* evolved to 5* with 2.2k defence... so I will try to see if I can auto battle 80 level with a best wind set-up I can, and see how often a girl drops. Cause you need like lot of those girls, and if only 1* drops then its even worse. I will be happy if I will manage to get a 5* out of this (cause well 4* I already have as its a 100% drop from mission rewards).

EDIT:

A bit of math based on what someone else wrote before, I am assuming one has reached floor 80 and thus has guaranteed 2*, 3* and 4* that drops in mission rewards:

Number of 1* drops needed to get 1* X-Luk girl is basically X. So nothing hard ;).

2* X-Luk requires X+1 1* girls, basically 1* X-Luk evolved by 1* gives us 2* X-Luk.

3* X-Luk requires 2* X-Luk from lower step, and 2* to evolve it. So total of X+1 1* and 2*.

4* X-Luk requires 3* X-Luk from previous step, and 3* and 1* 2-Luk so 1* upgraded with 1*. Totals now are X+3 1* and one of 2* 3*.

5* X-Luk requires 4* X-Luk from above, 4* (guaranteed), 3* 2-Luk and 2* 4-Luk. 3* 2-Luk will require 5 1* as we need ((1U1)+1)+(1+1)) where 'U' is Upgrade and '+' evolve. 2* 4-Luk also requires 5 1* as we need ((1U1U1U1)+1). Total then are now X+13 1* and one of 2*, 3* and 4*.

5* basic is then doable if one get few 1* drops.

6* gets fucky thou ass we get a guaranteed 5* at last floor which is basically nearly impossible from what I gather ;). Thus math for it looks like this:

6* X-Luk requires our 5* X-Luk we already made before, a 5*, 4* 2-Luk and 3* 4-Luk.
3* 4-Luk is (((1U1U1U1)+1)+(1+1)) so 7 1*.
4* 2-Luk is ((((1U1)+1)+(1+1))+((1+1)+(1+1))+(1U1)) so 11 1*.
And the worst a 5* is made out of two 4* each (((1+1)+(1+1))+((1+1)+(1+1))+(1U1)) so 10 1*, and mentioned before 3* 2-Luk and 2* 4-Luk which in total are also 10 1*. Thus grand total for a 5* is 30 1*.
This comes to 48 1* over what we need for 5* X-Luk which was X+13 1*, 2*, 3* and 4*.

Grand total to get a 6* X-Luk girl from this event is then a 2*, 3* and 4* that 100% drop from mission rewards till level 80 of dojo, and a total of 61+X 1* (so 62 for base 1-Luk, 161 for 99-Luk). If one is able to reach floor 100 and thus get a 100% guaranteed mission rewards 5* drop - those numbers go down by 30, a.k.a. 31+X 1* (so 32 for 1-Luk, 131 for 99-Luk).

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 05:24 AM
Look like this event is gonna be the straw that break the camel back, i have seen people quitting and ga account in the discord chat. The end is nigh

Jay Rich
02-12-2017, 05:35 AM
Yeah I hit a wall. Can't get past 81 - those light senki kill me off - i mean they one shoted my level 70 4* evolved to 5* with 2.2k defence... so I will try to see if I can auto battle 80 level with a best wind set-up I can, and see how often a girl drops. Cause you need like lot of those girls, and if only 1* drops then its even worse. I will be happy if I will manage to get a 5* out of this (cause well 4* I already have as its a 100% drop from mission rewards).

I am currently farming the 76th floor for drops as I can do this one with my force on auto (They are all 6* lvl 99) and this is how my drop rate is fairing per 100 stamina runs:

(*stamina* - *Drop*)
100-0
100-1 (drop on last 12st)
100-1 (drop at 50st left
100-1 (drop at 85st left)
100-1 (drop at 24st left)
50-0 (No drop with 50st run)
100-3 (drop on first run at 100st) (drop at 38st left) (drop at 27st left)
100-0 (no drop)

So as you can see unless you have a lucky run you only really get one drop per 100 stamina at floor 76. Which makes this a hard event.

Eversor86
02-12-2017, 06:26 AM
1 drop per 100 stamina. If one then wants Luk 1 base 6* one needs 62 1* and thus 6200 stamina. Hmmm theres like what 11 days left? I have 30+ magas which with my stamina cap isn't even 2.9k stamina. That leaves 3.3K more over 11 days so 300 stamina a day. 1/4 of that from sleep still leaves close to 240 or 12h worth of playing. But that assumes I will actually get your drop levels and something tells me with my RNG I wont, not to mention I can't fail so manual or at most 60-65 floor thats probably max I can auto. Thus I wonder if I should even bother.

And so the question then is if her special ability to nullify some firestorm thingy is powerful enough for getting her even as just 5* being worth it, or if I cant get her as 6* I should just give up already and save myself sanity ;).

Skulkraken
02-12-2017, 06:48 AM
Honestly, I'd just give up on maxing the dojo girl for now and wait to see if SuperHippo brings her back later on as a (hopefully less grindy) revival event.

Eversor86
02-12-2017, 06:55 AM
I will probably try to get enough 1* to get her 5* variant. I mean fully leveled 5* should be usable at least a bit. And I am more in here for h-scene than any endgame catered probably anyway to people dropping heavy dollars or having heavenly luck on gachas/drops. And use my force on just continuing to farm evolve/upgrade mats and copies of 2 girls I am trying to get Luk as high as I can. At least won't lose then on those 30% of points for sake of main 30 days event.

EDIT:

BTW, only 1* drop? or is there a chance to get a better girl drop on higher levels? (question mainly to Jay Rich as he farmed a fair bit of them).

Jay Rich
02-12-2017, 07:31 PM
I will probably try to get enough 1* to get her 5* variant. I mean fully leveled 5* should be usable at least a bit. And I am more in here for h-scene than any endgame catered probably anyway to people dropping heavy dollars or having heavenly luck on gachas/drops. And use my force on just continuing to farm evolve/upgrade mats and copies of 2 girls I am trying to get Luk as high as I can. At least won't lose then on those 30% of points for sake of main 30 days event.

EDIT:

BTW, only 1* drop? or is there a chance to get a better girl drop on higher levels? (question mainly to Jay Rich as he farmed a fair bit of them).

I had hoped that the higher maps would drop higher level versions of her but seems that the higher versions of her only drop as level completion rewards. Every single one I have farmed so far is a 1* senkai, had there been a chance that higher level versions of her drop this wouldn't be that bad of an event.

But everyone I have gotten in a 1* senkai which means your gonna need a lot of them, great RNG and a lot of magas to hope to get a 6*. I don't think I will have an issue getting her in the 5* variant but the 6*........ that is going to take a lot of time, magas and the RNGoddess to be on my side.

I will see at the rate I am doing it if I can get her 6* variant, I really doubt it though. This will help me gauge future events that may end up being like this to see if they are worth doing for free players.

Eversor86
02-13-2017, 01:20 AM
Welp. Decided to test for lols how restarting the game to force interruption works.

Did close to 100 clears which I reset the moment the event girl dies not dropping a sphere/drop. Not a single drop. Two possibilities - my luck just sucks so much that in 100 runs I got zero drops at level 74 of dojo. Or game is "inteligent" in a manner that it actually determines drops before you even kill stuff and remembers that for sake of restarting after interrupt. This could explain why if I restart after girl dies without drop, I don't see any drops for 100 retries.

So just stamina runs for me. Hope I get few drops I need to get 5* variant so I can get back to my previous faster 35 stamina/25 stamina map running vs spamming this 12 stamina one.

Jay Rich
02-13-2017, 03:37 AM
Well 300 stamina and not a single drop, that certainly makes this feel very unrewarding. I don't feel like 1 drop per 100 stamina is enough to do this unless you farm your life away let alone having RNG go against you to give you one hell of a dry spell.

Inb4whales
02-13-2017, 12:14 PM
Welp. Decided to test for lols how restarting the game to force interruption works.

Did close to 100 clears which I reset the moment the event girl dies not dropping a sphere/drop. Not a single drop. Two possibilities - my luck just sucks so much that in 100 runs I got zero drops at level 74 of dojo. Or game is "inteligent" in a manner that it actually determines drops before you even kill stuff and remembers that for sake of restarting after interrupt. This could explain why if I restart after girl dies without drop, I don't see any drops for 100 retries.

So just stamina runs for me. Hope I get few drops I need to get 5* variant so I can get back to my previous faster 35 stamina/25 stamina map running vs spamming this 12 stamina one.
It could be possible that they fixed it for the Dojo.
But one thing's for sure, the force interruption does change the drops and I've personally tried it for event bosses when the main boss themselves are dropping their senki.

The other possibility that I can imagine is that the Yazuo only drops after "X amount" of dojo runs and if you failed to beat it, it resets.

Jay Rich
02-13-2017, 07:28 PM
The other possibility that I can imagine is that the Yazuo only drops after "X amount" of dojo runs and if you failed to beat it, it resets.

I don't know if that would be the case, with the drop rate I am seeing I am getting her drops all over the place. Rarely I will get her dropping right after I got her and other times there will be a massive gap in between drops. There is just a possibility like Eversor said the RNG could have just been that bad she may not have dropped because of it. The worst I have had was using 300 stamina and didn't get her once.

But who knows, I wouldn't be surprised if a tactic would work like that on an already hard and time consuming event.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 08:02 AM

Basically what you are saying is that you want to do nothing to just a few click and get better to all rewards as fast as possible.

On the discord channel the admin mentioned that the rebellion event was different than the original game, and the rewards past 100k were added as a thing to do for hard core players. He also started an argument yesterday: should there be easy events for every one to complete which will frustrate "old" players, or hard events to give something to do "old" players that will frustrate new players.

Nutaku Staff
02-14-2017, 08:13 AM
We are sorry for not responding sooner been busy conjuring the new advanced dojo event.

To a previous user that requested the new Senki to be added to the normal gachas, they will be added really soon.

The rebellion event is a new one not available on DMM, and the 100k reward was the main reward, the other rewards were added so users can have something to do after that point if they want to. As you get poits by doing almost everything in the game you might aim for an additional reward.

The Advanced Dojo is a copy of the DMM one, and our records and facebook page shows that users already have the 6* Senki with 10 more days out of the event. Our records also show that f2p users managed to combine the Senki using farmable inhumas. We do not have data about how much time was spent or free magatama, but with more than half of the event remaining we can assume that you can divide it evenly between these days.

We do our best to balance the events for both new and old players and f2p/paying users. Any suggestions that will also cover the other part of the equation are welcomed.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 10:40 AM
We are sorry for not responding sooner been busy conjuring the new advanced dojo event.

To a previous user that requested the new Senki to be added to the normal gachas, they will be added really soon.

The rebellion event is a new one not available on DMM, and the 100k reward was the main reward, the other rewards were added so users can have something to do after that point if they want to. As you get poits by doing almost everything in the game you might aim for an additional reward.

The Advanced Dojo is a copy of the DMM one, and our records and facebook page shows that users already have the 6* Senki with 10 more days out of the event. Our records also show that f2p users managed to combine the Senki using farmable inhumas. We do not have data about how much time was spent or free magatama, but with more than half of the event remaining we can assume that you can divide it evenly between these days.

We do our best to balance the events for both new and old players and f2p/paying users. Any suggestions that will also cover the other part of the equation are welcomed.

Honestly i got say that you guys did a terrible job on the balance of the rewards. 100K points to get a single 5 star is just ridiculous, you would have to grind this day and night to get it...people have jobs and a life you know. But by far the worst one is the dojo...like really, even with a full group of max lv 6 stars with all stats capped i cant find a way to win...hell, if I used affection to get 20% stat boost, that should be overkill and I should be able to stomp everything i my way, but thats not what happens...this event is de definition of unfair, the enemy is way stronger, faster and more resistent, there is no strategy involved, is all about luck. This is my experince at floor 89, only god knows what nonsense is waiting at the higher levels.
So in conclusion, i kind of like this game and all, but you guys are making what was supposed to be fun and relaxing into just pure frustration.

Eversor86
02-14-2017, 04:15 PM
RNG at its finest. Total of close to 200 forced interruptions (aka right mouse button cursor up and down for gesture of a reload page ;)). Not a single drop. Then I gave up, did 8 normal stamina runs, 3 drops among that.

Enough to craft 5* when I will get blue leveling thingies to godify/whatever them up.

Not going to bother with this event anymore, cause I would need to farm out 48 or what ever I calculated some post ago more of them 1* bitches. Which with 9 days left means 5.(3) of them per day. With estimated by someone above 1 drop per around 100 stamina - that would mean 533 stamina a day, so at minimum 2 magas - don't know if that girls is worth over 20 magas.

EDIT: There was a reissue of this event on DMM so maybe we could hear from Nutaku if we too will get it in some time in future, could help some of us to decide if to skip farming and wait for it, or something /EDIT

I rater do 25/35 stamina maps to have mats to upgrade/evolve and girls to get a bit better luck on few selected ones. And also cause of no points from dojo apart from 600 from bonus map each 100 stamina, I kinda fallen behind and will need to burn probably few magas on stamina to regain what I lost.

You don't get them in dojo. Part stamina spent still count for progress bar of special 0-stmiana map. Which is hard to finish without full team of 2k+ defense girls. Also getting to 100k requires basically 3.4k points a day with around 8 points per stamina that you can more or less manage (on event girls maps and evolution/upgrading mats maps, didn't test campaign maps) its over 420 stamina per day. Thats basically whole day worth of stamina used each damn day. You can't reach more than 100k without burning magas on stamina refills, its just impossible - so its basically a something for whales, or people who hoarded magas. But you need to be retardly high level and have huge stamina pulls to be even after burning magas with the rewards.

One more thing I don't like about this event is that rewards are actually worse than most you get from daily login bonuses, and all rewards till 5* girl you call a main rewards takes you 30 days without burning magas, so same to get to 5* girl in daily login rewards.

In all honesty, you shouldn't assume, you should freaking know stuff. Just cause some free players hoarded who knows how much magas and burned probably tens or hundreds of them to get a 6 star before half the event passed, doesn't mean the event is balanced for free players. Heck, idea of spending magas and hours on running the same map over and over and over again, makes me want to quit game overall. Cause I seen 2 events, and both are bad - so not much hope for better ones in future.

Jay Rich
02-14-2017, 11:46 PM
**This isn't directed at anyone, this is just an overview and my thoughts**

Rebellion Event:
Where it does seem true that Sengoku Providence rewards seem a little hard to work for compared to some other Nutaku games you have to remember the only other way to get these 5* Senkai is by trying your luck with free magas or buying paid ones for a chance at your favourite 5*, or the odd facebook event.

I wouldn't say the 100k goal is very hard to reach goal (but you do need a bit of commitment), I must admit I feel like I am comfortably going for the goal and yes I do have a long day job I go to and work some weekends. Yes I am using free magas but not a huge amount maybe just one or two a day if any at all and you get one free per day if you do the dailies. The end goal being a 5* senkai that a) you would have to pay money for a chance to get or b) waste you free magas to get her by RNG chance or just end up getting a horde of 3* and 4* senkai.

If you feel the reward is to hard and not worth it then simply don't go for it, you do have other creature senkai you can try your luck with and are easier to get (Even though you can't use them everywhere).

Advanced Dojo:

Now this one I agree is really challenging and I am also somewhat surprised that some free players have completed it and would say it is harder for the free player base. I will not be finishing the maps pass floor 85 as I have deemed them too hard for my team which only leaves farming and using more magas to try and get this event girl. I would guess those who have completed this event had a lot of magas to blow or could get the 5* senkai end reward which would lower the farming amount you need by 36.

The farming does feel overwhelming but it comes down to do you want this event girl, is she worth it? And the biggest one do you feel like spending a small or large fortune of free magas (Depends on your RNG). I am running this event to see if it worth doing in the future for other girls, I wont be running them all as it seems they are time consuming and maga consuming.

Could this be run better?? Yes they can (But does DMM do the same thing?? If yes this is an issue more with the game than Nutaku) and I can understand how some of these events also have rewards for the more hardcore players, if you are happy with a 5* event unit this should be easily farmable maybe without magas (Just don't expect to spend your stamina on any other events for the dojo period though.) and the 6* senkai is for more hardcore committed players with free magas to spend.

I guess in the end you need to ask yourself is Sengoku Providence the game you want to play or would you want to use your time elsewhere?

Eversor86
02-15-2017, 12:36 AM
I would add that Rebellion Event has at least that advantage - that you can basically do it while doing other things, farming mats for evolution/upgrading, farming event girls, or farming campaign. Heck to some extent you can do it while farming the Advanced Dojo event.

What I hate about Dojo one is total lack of out-front information about drop chances. It just says we can farm the girls and thats it. As long as in rebellion you can spent like day and get a hold of how much points you get per stamina etc. here its not so easy. And looking for info on Japanese wiki doesn't really help (I found no info about how often girls drop, just that possibly better than 1* drop above 85 or so floor in one comment, but that could been google translate error).

As long as Rebellion event has basically no restrictions - well part that you need a decent team to be able to complete the 600 points 0-stamina bonus fight. Apart from that you can be a new starting player and farm easiest maps, and you should get similar results. Dojo event on the other hand, is geared hard towards paying users or free users who played since day one basically farming all they could to get a set of max leveled, max upgraded with foxes and darumas girls of various colours, to be able to reach high enough levels.

I can't beat floor 81. I can more or less farm manually with reload page interruptions if I fail the 80 floor with water only enemies, or auto-battle floor 74 (also water only). But its blind farming cause I don't know whats best to do 80?, 74? or maybe 1 stamina floors? which will yield best drops per stamina. Thats actually one thing I don't get about those games. Is the reason that gachas actually have information about drop chances the fact that you can use real money bought currency there? Why cant we have drop chances stated for everything? Lack of information maybe works for big games with tones of people playing them. But when there is few active people trying to get "under the hood" its get hard.

Skulkraken
02-15-2017, 01:50 AM
The odds of getting stuff from the gacha is listed primarily because of a law in Japan mandating it, IIRC.

Nutaku Staff
02-15-2017, 02:04 AM
Honestly i got say that you guys did a terrible job on the balance of the rewards. 100K points to get a single 5 star is just ridiculous, you would have to grind this day and night to get it...people have jobs and a life you know. But by far the worst one is the dojo...like really, even with a full group of max lv 6 stars with all stats capped i cant find a way to win...hell, if I used affection to get 20% stat boost, that should be overkill and I should be able to stomp everything i my way, but thats not what happens...this event is de definition of unfair, the enemy is way stronger, faster and more resistent, there is no strategy involved, is all about luck. This is my experince at floor 89, only god knows what nonsense is waiting at the higher levels.
So in conclusion, i kind of like this game and all, but you guys are making what was supposed to be fun and relaxing into just pure frustration.

All feedback we received from users is that the 500k reward was too much, but the 100k reward is reachable for every player. We have lots of players that already reached the 100k mark for several days now, with around nine more days of the event.
We had to release something for these players to keep their interest in the game.

While you do not get the additional fight before battles in the advanced dojo, the extra stage is unlocked after some battles, this is the reason we mentioned that for the rebellion event you get points by doing almost any battle.

Even if you do only the advanced dojo with the unlocked stage that gives 600 points,which is also unlockable with free magatama you can easily get to 100k.

We do agree that for the Advanced dungeon you need specific tailored formation for each level to be able to complete it and that you require a fair amount of time spent in game to farm these in the events or draw them from gacha. There are guides that give several options for the formations that can complete levels.

We plan to re add this event again, in this form, when enough new players have joined, which means that you can continue farming for 1* Yazou then, but also in the new version available on DMM, once we receive the details.

We also give out more magatamas and login bonuses just so that you can use them to fill out the gaps in any of the events.

Eversor86
02-15-2017, 02:08 AM
There are guides that give several options for the formations that can complete levels.

May I ask for links to those guides? Thou I don't use nor plan to use Discord so if they are there - they are non existed to me ;).

Jay Rich
02-15-2017, 03:17 AM
All games have a degree of difficulty to reward value, not everything will be achievable by those who are new to the game or aren't willing to commit to games. This degree of toughness gives a challenge to those players who have commit to the game and offer a great reward at the end, it may be painfully annoying to other players seeing this goal but knowing they wont reach it.

Being a new event to Sengoku Providence and not having many veteran players or DMM players to shower their knowledge down on us like many other Nutaku games makes going into these events painful as you really don't know what to expect. This advanced dojo is the first dojo I have tried to reach the end with and I found it surprising at first how hard it was.

I am a newish player so you can understand how I am not expected to do these hard dojo levels compared to someone who has been playing longer than I have. You can also bring the creature senkai into the dojo unlike total war so you are not limited to gacha senkai which gives free players a chance to compete.

I am also glad to hear that this event will come back eventually meaning if you can wait you don't need to go all out in the first one, unless you really want the unit.

At my current rate I do believe I can get this event unit 6*ed. I currently have 29x1*, 1x2*, 1x3* and 1x4*, so if my maths is correct (and correct me if I am wrong) to get one 6* you need a total of 78x1*'s I should only need another 33 roughly which works out at 3.33 drops per day. I have blown quite a few Magas for this event but not lots. I was at 140 magas at the start of the event and I have been getting the daily magas plus some login rewards and other ones and I have only dropped down to 130 magas so really it hasn't been to costly.

Eversor86
02-15-2017, 03:27 AM
At my current rate I do believe I can get this event unit 6*ed. I currently have 29x1*, 1x2*, 1x3* and 1x4*, so if my maths is correct (and correct me if I am wrong) to get one 6* you need a total of 78x1*'s I should only need another 33 roughly which works out at 3.33 drops per day. I have blown quite a few Magas for this event but not lots. I was at 140 magas at the start of the event and I have been getting the daily magas plus some login rewards and other ones and I have only dropped down to 130 magas so really it hasn't been to costly.

Did math a few posts back. I think its a good math. As in nobody corrected me hehe.

http://harem-battle.club/others/2567-sengoku-providence-announced-47.html#post61775

Grand total to get a 6* X-Luk girl from this event is then a 2*, 3* and 4* that 100% drop from mission rewards till level 80 of dojo, and a total of 61+X 1* (so 62 for base 1-Luk, 161 for 99-Luk). If one is able to reach floor 100 and thus get a 100% guaranteed mission rewards 5* drop - those numbers go down by 30, a.k.a. 31+X 1* (so 32 for 1-Luk, 131 for 99-Luk).

Skulkraken
02-15-2017, 03:45 AM
All feedback we received from users is that the 500k reward was too much, but the 100k reward is reachable for every player. We have lots of players that already reached the 100k mark for several days now, with around nine more days of the event.
We had to release something for these players to keep their interest in the game.

While you do not get the additional fight before battles in the advanced dojo, the extra stage is unlocked after some battles, this is the reason we mentioned that for the rebellion event you get points by doing almost any battle.

Even if you do only the advanced dojo with the unlocked stage that gives 600 points,which is also unlockable with free magatama you can easily get to 100k.

We do agree that for the Advanced dungeon you need specific tailored formation for each level to be able to complete it and that you require a fair amount of time spent in game to farm these in the events or draw them from gacha. There are guides that give several options for the formations that can complete levels.

We plan to re add this event again, in this form, when enough new players have joined, which means that you can continue farming for 1* Yazou then, but also in the new version available on DMM, once we receive the details.

We also give out more magatamas and login bonuses just so that you can use them to fill out the gaps in any of the events.

If the 100k reward was what you were expecting players to aim for, then that should have been used to advertise the event instead of the 500k reward.

Jay Rich
02-15-2017, 04:19 AM
Did math a few posts back. I think its a good math. As in nobody corrected me hehe.

http://harem-battle.club/others/2567-sengoku-providence-announced-47.html#post61775

That sweet feeling to get a 6* senkai knowing every other drop you get is an addition to her luck and not that horrid feeling of not 6*ing her in time before event end, which is the boat we are currently riding. In a way it is also depressing to know to 99 luck her you would need that many drops. The amount of stamina needed for that alone is depressing haha.

Nutaku Staff
02-15-2017, 05:22 AM
If the 100k reward was what you were expecting players to aim for, then that should have been used to advertise the event instead of the 500k reward.

We admit that we could have created a better banner and focus more on the main reward or at least show all rewards.

ZeroZet
02-15-2017, 06:24 AM
Since there's a dev team contact here (probably, can't say for real with them being Guest and such :p ) I may as well give some of my feedback.

Rebellion event is GREAT... once you figure out that main reward is getting the one of paywall premium 5* characters for free and stop shooting for the top place ;) . It's biggest draw that players can run it basically for free, by just farming normal maps, strengthening their teams and so on. Equally (for me) good point is that it has visible and steady progress, being point accumulation and all. It feels good to see that every drop of resources you pour into it pushes you forward to the goal! And the set-point huge payoff map that unlocks with stamina spent is the greatest thing ever!

Adv Dojo, on the other hand, feels terrible in comparison. Not only it forces one to forgo all other activities and cut into other event's progress, it is also of the worst kind: that throws you at the (nonexistent) mercy of Random Number Goddess by forcing you to farm drops at the laughable chances. Or asks for a very specific compositions of gacha 5* (and we all know just how much they are (in)accessible for non-whales), fully evolved / godified at that, for better rates, all while still facing a very grim possibility of game laughing at your face by spending several hundreds of stamina points for no progress at all with dry runs.

Both feel a bit too grindy. Halving the requirements and duration might make them feel more dynamic, in my opinion.

Eversor86
02-15-2017, 05:29 PM
That sweet feeling to get a 6* senkai knowing every other drop you get is an addition to her luck and not that horrid feeling of not 6*ing her in time before event end, which is the boat we are currently riding. In a way it is also depressing to know to 99 luck her you would need that many drops. The amount of stamina needed for that alone is depressing haha.

Maybe for you. My drops are so luck luster that I won't be even in half of my way towards 6*. If what supposed dev said is true, that we will actually get a total of 2 reruns (one reissue ala DMM and one pure copy of this event just in later time. One as myself could consider getting a 5* out of this event, and then use all surplus of 1* dropping to basically create as high luck 1* as possible. Then when re-events appear just use all additional 2/3/4/5* drops and 1* to finish that 1* 99-Luk girl, and with her make a 99-Luk 5* to combine with one already made and few additional girls and then have a 99-Luk 6*.

Question only is whats the time frame of waiting here. Aka how long we would need to wait for those re-events, will they allow us to get 2/3/4/5* like this one, or will they be just a 1* additional drops, and of course if that info about there being two of them is true.

EDIT:

Its cute how gachas that are supposed to help us with dojo are paid only. People who pay already finished dojo probably ages ago. And people who don't pay like me are rather pushed towards stopping playing rather than dropping a dime or two to have it easier.

45% dmg reduction for dark grils from light being paid only is also kinda BS (Technically you can 'try' getting her via single 5 magas spins GL with getting her thou).

Collab with that idiotic game Idol Z is also kinda meh. I wish we had at least some kind of tracker to see what we managed to complete, cause if someone has stuff done before its like a guessing game if it will count or do I need to do something.

At least future rebellion event with a 99-Luk girl as a 100k points rewards seems nice assuming they will keep points gains as they are in this rebellion event.

EDIT 2:

Also can we get a "switch the banners off" button like we have in X-Overd? Those flashy changing stuff are obnoxious and annoying.

EDIT 3:

Is at least the 6* version of dojo girl h-scene animated? Was kinda disappointed that her 5* isn't animated like all other 5* I got from girl events (that are actually easier to do that this dojo event lol).

thatoneguyfromwork
02-16-2017, 07:09 AM
I don't know, I've been playing Sengoku Providence since it's release...it's not that friendly to new players.

Even these new events are near impossible for newer players despite these "staff".

I have 6 5-star but all of these have come from the events and christmas, new year gachas. I feel if I was go keep going but I feel I would be left so far behind despite have 240ish free magatama...they are fairly worthless but will allow me to finish the more recent events with no problems.

My "guild" has died 3 times. I'm not feeling it. This game is just going to die, if I, being a day 1 free player feel like I'm being left behind.

There will be no new players that can get into this game and will stay. The staff better get this through their heads. Even those that have held on won't be around for much longer.

Even whales need fodder to fight in GvG.

Eversor86
02-17-2017, 08:15 AM
Nice I can use 1* to increase Luk on the 5* I manage to make. This way I can use all surplus of 1* to increase the Luk of my 5*, and when re-issues will came - get what I need to evolve her to 6*. Not so bad, not so bad. Well worst case scenario I would have a high Luk 1* waiting for reissues alongside the 5*.

Thou could any dev/staff poke here and give us some time frame how long it will be before the reissue event(s) will happen. And maybe how the DMM style reissue works.

TiamatRoar
02-17-2017, 04:57 PM
Since a Nutaku employee monitors this thread, I guess I'll post my exit survey here.

I am a baby-whale of sorts who spent about $300-400 on this game. So I wasn't too concerned with how much of the game was free and how much of it was pay. Instead, the reason I left was because the obligation of guild wars ended up making the game feel like a second job, with four hours a day on guild wars combined with the extra amount of time you need to spend preparing for it in advance (freeing up inventory slots because odds are you will accumulate quite a few senki while replenishing Battle Force during Guild Wars, for example). And thus my reason for leaving the game.

Of course, I am likely not representative of every paying customer. Maybe others can just play the game and ignore guild wars. I myself couldn't put up with the guilt of knowing I was taking up 1/20th of the guild's roster and not contributing to my fullest, nor could I go guildless instead because I wanted those medal-only senki. In the end, with guild wars destroying my sleep schedule (like, seriously, two of the guild wars were at 2 AM and 7 AM EST and the remaining two happened while I was at work and couldn't attend, so if I wanted to help my guild AT ALL, I had to attend the ones that occurred during the exact time when I needed to be in bed instead) and not being able to reconcile with either not helping my guild which is made up of real people, or not getting the guild medals towards the latest senki, I decided I was better off just leaving the game. I have also made a vow to not play any more browser games that have scheduled guild war competitions in them because at that point, for anyone who actually cares about their guild, the game starts becoming a job, thus I did not move on to Kamihime.

I am a mini-whale of sorts where money isn't much of a factor. However, as a working person who already has a job, time IS a factor, and Sengoku's guild wars took up too much time. Thus I, and my money, have departed from the game. I also note that at least two other paying people I know left Sengoku for the same reason.

It may be that it's still more profitable for Nutaku and DMM to continue having guild wars in their games as they MIGHT encourage other whales to spend more money or be more committed to the games, moreso than the cost of people like me leaving it. However, Nutaku needs data in order to be able to realize if that's the case or not, so.... here's a little bit of data that I can give them from this baby-whale's personal experience and the reasoning for my decision to leave the game (and not participate in any future games that have such things)

Well, okay, that and this silly event with its silly 400k point requirement to get 160 magatamas might have also contributed a bit by giving me massive burnout for trying to reach it. Like, seriously, by the time I hit 200k points, I had maxed out both godified and evolved versions of every inhuman senki, all 16 or so of my 5* evolved/godified senki, and all of my other 4* and 3* senki, and still had 200k points left to go. At that point I was sitting there trying to figure out what to do while striving to get the remaining 200k points and all my brain could say was "Now what?" That was another pretty big clue to me that it was probably time to go. As another bit of data which may help Nutaku in their future business endeavors and how to design profitable events that retain spending players, I did not spend a single cent while getting that 200k points because I did it all with free magatama. So basically this event didn't get Nutaku any further profit from me while perhaps contributing towards this baby whale's departure of the game at the same time. Hopefully this data will assist them with how they design future events.

......but yea, it was mostly the guild wars.

Again, I can only contribute my personal experience and may not be representative of other baby-whales, but I hope this data can be of assistance in future game designs. Good luck to ye!

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 05:46 PM
I have also made a vow to not play any more browser games that have scheduled guild war competitions in them because at that point, for anyone who actually cares about their guild, the game starts becoming a job, thus I did not move on to Kamihime.

Kamihime have those? I mean only thing I saw there is burst time that happens like twice a day. So you start raid battle with full burst gauge...

TiamatRoar
02-17-2017, 06:00 PM
Kamihime have those? I mean only thing I saw there is burst time that happens like twice a day. So you start raid battle with full burst gauge...

Honestly at this point I was too exhausted to look into it. It does have unions though and mentioned group activities with them. Which I guess Sengoku traumatized me enough to instantly make me "Nope" away from Kamihime when I saw the "Join a union!" (or whatever guilds are called there) button.

vysethevaliant
02-17-2017, 06:15 PM
Kamihime Project does have guilds, but you don't really need one. They do help during events (so you can send request help to your other members), and I believe you do get additional rewards if your guild ranks high during them, but you can make do without one. The events themselves last for around seven days, and you don't need to log in during specific times to do them. There are such things as "Burst Sessions", where you have a stretch of time (twice a day) where during raids your Burst Bar is automatically filled at the start (the guild leader sets the time, IIRC). It's great for grinding points/drops/etc., but again is more of a bonus feature than anything else.

In-regard to Sengoku Providence, I'll probably be leaving it myself after I hit 100k points. I've put in the time so far I kind of want to finish it up, but I won't be going for the next one. I'll likely log in daily for the free items in the hopes that they change things, but if not I'll just drop it entirely and focus purely on FKG and KP. I'm thinking maybe a month of just logging in, and if things are the same then, I'll probably just remove it from my daily routine entirely.

kringley
02-17-2017, 06:59 PM
Sorry to hear you guys are leaving. I was lucky enough to find a guild that is both pretty effective and doesn't expect me to be contributing more than once a day (which is what works for me most weekdays). I won't make the 100k prize but oh well - at 53k now, will probably make the 67k award. I don't expect to do anything in the dojo other than the individual award levels. But I still have senki to improve and acquire and as long as I can plug away at that it's a reasonable enough way to spend a bit of time. It's a bit more strategic in combat in FKG but I will stay F2P in this one - I really don't like the hard push of paid magas that they have.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-18-2017, 05:31 PM
Yeah the guild wars are tedious and I usually can only make 1 of the 4 because of my work/sleep schedule. I don't know why it is that there aren't any scheduled during the times when people would be getting off of work and be at home for the night, huge mistake. Maybe the times are set by the guild, I dunno and I don't really care.

So basically, I'm a non combatant is most of them, if I'm off and at home I'll do alot of good but otherwise, I'm not helping my guild much.

Eversor86
02-18-2017, 05:58 PM
Why nobody told me that I would need 4 5*/6* fully leveled girls from dojo to even pass first battle with that dragon goddess of inferno thingy... cause her ability works only on her.

Wasted all surplus 1* to Luk the 5* I have, instead I should have tried to get second one and then few 2 more from reissues, and then maybe if I could afford it - 6* one of them hehe.

Or maybe fully leveled and fox-stats maxed 6* could solo it? Anyone knows?

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 06:08 PM
I don't know, I've been playing Sengoku Providence since it's release...it's not that friendly to new players.

Even these new events are near impossible for newer players despite these "staff".

I have 6 5-star but all of these have come from the events and christmas, new year gachas. I feel if I was go keep going but I feel I would be left so far behind despite have 240ish free magatama...they are fairly worthless but will allow me to finish the more recent events with no problems.

My "guild" has died 3 times. I'm not feeling it. This game is just going to die, if I, being a day 1 free player feel like I'm being left behind.

There will be no new players that can get into this game and will stay. The staff better get this through their heads. Even those that have held on won't be around for much longer.

Even whales need fodder to fight in GvG.

The slower the transition to the japanese mode of friendlier to newbie, the faster this game dies.

As this man stated, most free2p get it very rough even with the ´free´ events, this game clearly focus strongly in guild wars..unless you are a big whale or a f2p that has no life, it WILL become tedious, add to the fact that most 6 senkis are as hard as fuck to get for free2p, im not surprised that the free playerbase is bleeding out faster than the incoming playerbase shich is already small enough.

As stated above ´even whales needs fodder´ to fight, I cant see a very long future for this game. And since the sengoku staff actually looks/monitor this thread, i advice you to make the current p2win transition to the jp model as fast as posssible, or the game wont survive that long to see it done.

SengokuL
02-18-2017, 06:37 PM
The slower the transition to the japanese mode of friendlier to newbie, the faster this game dies.

As this man stated, most free2p get it very rough even with the ´free´ events, this game clearly focus strongly in guild wars..unless you are a big whale or a f2p that has no life, it WILL become tedious, add to the fact that most 6 senkis are as hard as fuck to get for free2p, im not surprised that the free playerbase is bleeding out faster than the incoming playerbase shich is already small enough.

As stated above ´even whales needs fodder´ to fight, I cant see a very long future for this game. And since the sengoku staff actually looks/monitor this thread, i advice you to make the current p2win transition to the jp model as fast as posssible, or the game wont survive that long to see it done.

And not to mention that the previous event was so hard that even big whales had their arses handed, imagine how freaking impossible is for freebie players that had no luck with the crap free magatama rates that did not hoarded thousands of the useless free magatamas.

Nice job, its delicious seeing this game crumble..keep up the good job!