PDA

View Full Version : Sengoku Providence announced!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Eversor86
02-18-2017, 06:57 PM
I don't play DMM version of Sengoku, so could someone tell me what are the differences that are supposedly so friendly to free players there? Apart from the 40 free magas 10 pull with a guaranteed 5* gacha, cause I know about that one, but I don't think that is the required thing to make this game that much better for free players, especially when for mentioned guild wars you can use in-human girls from events.

Inb4whales
02-18-2017, 08:43 PM
God Mitsuhide (Leader with 20% less damage taken from fire enemies)
20% boosted god Ieyasu
20% boosted god Benzaiten
God Shuten Douji <-(Because I don't have another 6* Water type and I thought the damage boost would help)

Evolved Ieyasu for support.

All maxed out in level and stat.

The boss snake near the end decided to crit me for something ridiculous like 10k (or was it 14k?) damage on my Shuten and instant killing.

Name of the video on youtube to someone beating this on DMM server is called "Sengoku Providence: Nāgarāja Event v2" <-because I can't post links.
Apparently title of the video says V2, wonder if it's a nerfed version and he had to do it with all characters boosted.

I read some guided advice on this event and apparently a God Nene is pretty much a must (because of the double healing) in a comp for this along with an additional healer (like god Mitsuhide) and a reviver just in case (like evolved Mitsuhide).
And all of them have to be water or else you simply have no chance of withstanding the attacks let alone heal it back up for sustain.
Yeeeahhh... I'm sorry but no... I don't have enough Senki points to buy a Nene and with only 1 day timer given to this... not happening.

Eversor86
02-18-2017, 09:00 PM
Yeah. Watched that video and a V3 when he supposedly even optimized it further and said that you probably cant go below 1-2 petted (aka 20% boosted) girls to do it, with one being a must have Nene.

As long as this event will probably repeat multiple times like other girl events, as a free player I will never be able to get a team of required 6* max fox stats girls to even reach to 3rd phase of that fight.

Will try to not give a fuck about it, but if more future events will be like this, then its slowly time to wave a good bye as some other people supposedly did/plan to do.

Whats interesting is that none of those videos use dojo event girl that is immune to the aoe thing those snakes do. But then a full team of them wouldn't have either a heal, nor revive, and as the snakes/boss at end do attack with normal attacks too and hit quite hard, yeah GG NoRee.

Jay Rich
02-18-2017, 11:24 PM
Finally managed to get a 6* Masazumi from the advanced dojo and have some how come up with more magas than when I started. All those evolves to get the 6* gave me good maga rewards for evolving/godifying a certain amount of senkai so in a sense this event managed to sustain itself for me. Now I can get even more to improve on her luck or start doing normal events again to level my other senkai.

Yeah that new event is very tough, I only gave the mock battle a go and got owned. I got Nene recently on a money buy with that gacha they had giving away units to complete floor 100 of the advanced dojo, I saw it as not a bad opportunity to get some more 5* units, though you risk getting an event unit with a high lvl luck over bought senkai from it.

I think this new event is like the other creature senkai events and have a feeling this one will come back from time to time...I think.

Eversor86
02-18-2017, 11:59 PM
GL to you then. I farmed over 20k points worth of dojo level 74 runs. And I got a mere 20 1* drops. I need 48 to get a 6*, but I decided that I will 6* her with a reissue event, so I am dropping them as her Luk upgrades (aka the 5* I managed to get).

Those 20k points are around 34 0-stamina bonus map runs. Each requires 100 stamina being spent, with 12 stamina cost per 74 level dojo run - thats 9 runs each 0-stamina map. Or 306 runs, and close to 3700 stamina. Not to mention those close to 300 total additional runs in form of force-interrupt via page restart.

This means I get a single damn 1* per 15 runs or 180 stamina, or if force-interrupted runs also count it would have been close to 1 1* per 30 runs/360 stamina.

My luck just fucking sucks.

EDIT:

Is the h-scene you unlock with her 6* animated, or is it static like her 5* h-scene (or all 4* girls scenes)?

Jay Rich
02-19-2017, 03:14 AM
GL to you then. I farmed over 20k points worth of dojo level 74 runs. And I got a mere 20 1* drops. I need 48 to get a 6*, but I decided that I will 6* her with a reissue event, so I am dropping them as her Luk upgrades (aka the 5* I managed to get).

Those 20k points are around 34 0-stamina bonus map runs. Each requires 100 stamina being spent, with 12 stamina cost per 74 level dojo run - thats 9 runs each 0-stamina map. Or 306 runs, and close to 3700 stamina. Not to mention those close to 300 total additional runs in form of force-interrupt via page restart.

This means I get a single damn 1* per 15 runs or 180 stamina, or if force-interrupted runs also count it would have been close to 1 1* per 30 runs/360 stamina.

EDIT:

Is the h-scene you unlock with her 6* animated, or is it static like her 5* h-scene (or all 4* girls scenes)?

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, RNG wasn't mostly on my side as I would have good runs and then I would have bad runs. I pushed my way through using magas until I got what I needed, it was a lot of effort for the event but I don't mind having a new 6* water senkai as I can use her in Total War unlike the creature senkai's.

No, sadly here 6* scene isn't animated like the others which is a shame. I had thought being a harder to get unit unlike the creature senkai she would of had an animated H-Scene but sadly not.

Now I need to prep my water team for the next time this new fiery hell snake event when it comes back to see if I can get this unit. Does anyone know if this event unit is a creature senkai?

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 04:38 AM
Army Dragon, good for nothing lewd snek

Eversor86
02-20-2017, 01:17 AM
Maybe a stupid question, but do stat bonuses from being a general/commander in GvG work when I am attacking, or do they only work when out guild is attacked?

I joined some S ranked guild. But apart from really random occasions, I am basically the only one doing anything. Guild creator is online so he could maybe give me one of commanders to make my attacking job issuer if buffs work when attacking too.

Thou this GvG stuff is kinda annoying, when you get put against few dead guilds (or with 1 active person like my guild), and then your rating I assume go up so much, that you get put vs active guilds where multiple people per guild do stuff, and then for each my attack enemy guilds do enough attack on us that we lose more points than I earn via that single attack - nothing to do but just give up at that point cause we will be last anyway at such situations.

Skulkraken
02-20-2017, 03:42 AM
Players get auto-kicked from guilds if they leave the game for too many days, so in theory that should be a self-correcting problem over time.

Ideally, they'd add in different sets of battle times for guilds to choose from like Dragon Providence offers, but I guess that depends on whether the current devs have the ability to add in a change like that.

Eversor86
02-20-2017, 04:38 AM
Well that self-correcting problem doesn't self correct. Lots of people who are marked as "3 or more days" last seen, and quite a lot of people show up online once per day for login bonuses or something, and do nothing in the GvG fights.

Still I would like to know about that stat buffs generals/commanders get, cause then I could maybe pester guild more to get one of them XD.

EDIT:

Since I entered the guild (marked as casual), and just did what I can in GvG to not be a leach. Guild rank gone up by 150 o.0 and I easily became best in points contributor and battle rate.

Wonder if maybe looking somewhere like here on forum for a more active GvG would be better, would need to know if active guilds have it easier (aka are always first and thus get most medals), or do they fight other active guilds and thus it would have been basically the same as now.

Atm I am at 170+ medals, out of 960 I need to get each of the girls ;), thou technically I should get the 860 points worth two 5* twice for sake of godifing them and evolving for sake of having both scenes unlocked, but without loosing one form for another, alternatively get the worst one in stats and overwrite it with better one or something.

Skulkraken
02-20-2017, 06:44 AM
The auto-kick doesn't happen until the player is gone for seven days.

And yeah, I'd expect people in a casual guild to be really laid-back when it comes to GvG. Perhaps *too* laid-back in some cases, lol. You might be better off searching for a guild that's not marked as a casual one, then.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-20-2017, 12:49 PM

EDIT:

I read on discord it's not really worth doing anything serious farming unless you can do 85+, I finished her a few days ago and I was farming 88.

Eversor86
02-21-2017, 06:12 AM
Don't have discord, don't plan to have it in future. Wasn't able to go past 80 (as in I could fight 80, but 81 was to strong for me). Anyway farmed 5* and enough 1* to get her to Luk close to 40, will farm more Luk and stuff to get her to 6* in reissue(s). For now I go back into farming event girls to get enough of them to have a 2 copies of each 5* to get evolved and godified versions of each.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean there is always the option of refresh browser-reconnect interrupted battle method to save on stamina until you see the gray senki ball drop from the Dojo enemies but... all that effort... is it really worth it?

But one thing's for sure, the force interruption does change the drops and I've personally tried it for event bosses when the main boss themselves are dropping their senki.

OK. I need to ask what is the proper way of doing that refresh browser-reconnect interrupted battle method of yours.

Cause I just reloaded the page to interrupt the battle (Yamata no Orochi 35 stamina Shura map) 20 times, and every single time I didn't get a drop. Two runs before the failed one I started interrupting I got her to drop. I am slightly tempted to interrupt a run where she dropped, just to see if she will drop every single interrupt, which would prove my theory that drops are determined at start of the map run and resetting/interrupting doesn't change that. But I am kinda scarred to lose 35 stamina if she wont drop in any of the interrupts ;).

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 06:13 AM
Hey everyone, aint gonna talk about these new events cause pretty much everyone allready did it and pointed out the bad sides of it, is up to the devs to take our feedback now and use it to improve the game...if they did it, great the game will be better, and if not, to bad the game will be keep being shit and people will end up quitting.

But i wanna ask about the 30 consecutive login event...in the end of 30 day you should get a Oda Nobunaga, and yeah i did get mine, but now i am getting one every other day i login right now...is that legit or is some kind of bug??

thatoneguyfromwork
02-21-2017, 09:07 AM
Hey everyone, aint gonna talk about these new events cause pretty much everyone allready did it and pointed out the bad sides of it, is up to the devs to take our feedback now and use it to improve the game...if they did it, great the game will be better, and if not, to bad the game will be keep being shit and people will end up quitting.

But i wanna ask about the 30 consecutive login event...in the end of 30 day you should get a Oda Nobunaga, and yeah i did get mine, but now i am getting one every other day i login right now...is that legit or is some kind of bug??

According to discord it's a feature.

I have 5 Oda now lol. I don't know what to do with them all. Not sure a 3 luck one is worth it, I might sell them.

Skulkraken
02-21-2017, 09:18 AM
https://gleam.io/ZrGBg/sengoku-providence-senki-giveaway

A limited number of serial codes for a free 4* copy of the current dojo girl are going out to people who follow Nutaku's Twitter feed through the linked giveaway page. The codes can be redeemed by clicking on the in-game banner. And no, you can't use her as part of the evolution chain that goes up to 6*, apparently.

Eversor86
02-21-2017, 01:23 PM
She cant be used to increase Luk by upgrading event girl with her either.

Her leader skill is spoils of war medium (large after evolving to 5*).

She even have a separate entry on h-scenes list with base and unlocked after 5*ing her scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

Well. Did a test - run a 5 stamina evolution mats map, and restarted page on a first fight to see if I will get exactly the same drops each restart. 20 restarts, each time exactly the same drops from exactly the same girls, so my theory that drops are determined before a girl is even killed seems to be true, which means restart-interrupting battles is completely useless. Or they changed something in one of patches, or the guy who told it works lied ;) hehe.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 01:31 PM
According to discord it's a feature.

I have 5 Oda now lol. I don't know what to do with them all. Not sure a 3 luck one is worth it, I might sell them.

Thats good to know, was wondering if was gonna envolve or god her, but just gonna do both lol, thanks!
By the way, have any idea for how long this "feature" will keep going?

thatoneguyfromwork
02-23-2017, 05:24 AM
Thats good to know, was wondering if was gonna envolve or god her, but just gonna do both lol, thanks!
By the way, have any idea for how long this "feature" will keep going?

This is something I want to know as well, discord said it would be until the new login reward sheet was created. I don't mind getting more of her but it's just getting silly now. :p

Jay Rich
02-23-2017, 06:54 AM
This is something I want to know as well, discord said it would be until the new login reward sheet was created. I don't mind getting more of her but it's just getting silly now. :p

Look at it this way, you can combine her into you main for increased luck or sell her to get your senkai points up and hopefully be able to buy a 5* of your choice in the future. Going off memory so don't quote me on it she should sell for 10,000 points meaning if you get 15 of her you can sell them to buy a 5* of your choice (that are available in the senkai points shop.)

Eversor86
02-23-2017, 08:35 AM
Will add, that those 5* for 150k points are 5 Luk themselves from what I recall being said in this thread earlier.

Stuff
02-23-2017, 04:58 PM
I don't understand this Yazou crap at all. 1+1 = 2, but when you go to do the Level Up stuff, you end up with a 1.2. At least thats what it SAYS. I already sold my first 1* Yazou way back when so I can't afford to screw this up again. Does anyone have simple, fool proof instructions?

Thanks.

Eversor86
02-23-2017, 05:22 PM
Its simple. When you upgrade, you increase Luk.
To change "rarity" so number of stars, you evolve, same as you do with all other girls.
The only odd thing is that you evolve using other girls (a.k.a. Yazou copies) from 1* up, not just 5*.
I did a print screen for myself:

Jay Rich
02-23-2017, 07:34 PM
I don't understand this Yazou crap at all. 1+1 = 2, but when you go to do the Level Up stuff, you end up with a 1.2. At least thats what it SAYS. I already sold my first 1* Yazou way back when so I can't afford to screw this up again. Does anyone have simple, fool proof instructions?

Thanks.

It can be a bit confusing at first and you have to take your time in making each evolution unit carefully (The ones you see in the pic provided by Eversor) so you don't accidentally waste yazou's.

And as Eversor also said you level up yazou with other yazou's to increase her luck value and you Evolve/Godify with the right star and luck valued unit to increase her star value as per the picture.

This event is over now so until they bring the next unit our way you wont be able to do much with her any more unless you have some fodder of her saved up.

On another note looks like the daily login reward changed to magas and not oda... was looking forward to another oda copy ;)

Is anyone else doing the Idol Wars Z cross over event?

Eversor86
02-23-2017, 08:04 PM
I am doing the colab, but I hate Idol Z game with a passion. So retarded UI/spam clicking to do anything. No real gameplay whats so ever. But what you wont do for one more waifu in Sengoku lol.

Also - personally I think 5 magas are slightly better than free Oda. Its like 1 Luk upgrade or 10k senki points (or how much you get for selling 5*), vs for example 5 stamina resets, that can give you if you are lucky around 10 non-human girls.

Jay Rich
02-24-2017, 12:28 AM
I am doing the colab, but I hate Idol Z game with a passion. So retarded UI/spam clicking to do anything. No real gameplay whats so ever. But what you wont do for one more waifu in Sengoku lol.

Also - personally I think 5 magas are slightly better than free Oda. Its like 1 Luk upgrade or 10k senki points (or how much you get for selling 5*), vs for example 5 stamina resets, that can give you if you are lucky around 10 non-human girls.

I know the feeling, only reason I am playing it, what makes it worse is the dream fest runs while I am asleep so I have to wake up to participate which is hard and annoying to do on a work night. Only thing I am having issue with is doing a combo in dream fest, any idea how you perform one? I thought it may be similar to a combo in Sengoku Providence, it says something about doing certain moves with other team mates, does that mean other players or the idols on my team?

True that, lately I have been using my magas to get re-runs at the tanuki maps and maps needed for evolving senaki to get my teams lvls up.

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 12:47 AM
From what I understand when your guild mate makes a move (act or miracle for example for front line) you usually (or even always) get a combo available or something animated message with timer. When you do that type of thing it adds to combo counter and "bounces" combo potential back to other players (animated thingy display just timer - time for other people to combo it further). Some special moves like for example one of my girls have a +2 to act combo move help you build the combo meter faster.

Colab will last till 2nd march or something, so its enough time to get 7 dream fests by doing like 1 a day, and skip some days even. I joined semi dead guild, that like 1 person shows up and does 100 times the dmg I do (they are like 150+ levels above me). But each DF I managed to remember to join, they did utilize "me" for sake of rising combos, thou mostly one per DF - still enough to get 5 of them ;)

Also in all honesty I don't like battle system in Sengoku that much. You can do just play this game by doing few things once per few hours, so I continue to play it. But I mostly prioritize just getting as much girls and as much evolves/godifies as possible and as easy as I can. I care so little for magas, that I actually sometimes burn 3 for sake of getting a single 5* light/dark girls to drop in event, by refilling stamina, running shura 50 stamina map, and then using 1 or even 2 for "continues" heh. But even if they add an useful gacha, it will still be probably 40 per a 5*, cause with my luck I won't get a single 5* from the 10 main pulls. So even those 3 magas per girl drop are worth it for me.

70% done farming all additional girls needed to godify the event girls. Of course having 2 copies of 5* left for sake of evolving and godifying two separate copies. The temporary demonsration with that fire lizard event that is basically impossible to pass without a certain setup of a 6* lvl 99 fully foxed and at least 1-2 girls affection boosted shown me that at least some or all future events like it will be impossible to do for casual free player like me, so I drop all my resources on stuff I know I can do and worst case scenario when things to do will end (aka no more easily doable new girl/new h-scenes) I will just say bye-bye and move on to a different game.

Stuff
02-24-2017, 02:13 AM
@ JayRich
@ Eversor86

Thanks guys. I think I need to buy a lot of stuff in order to get anything worthwhile..
I sold my initial 1*, like I mentioned, so that put me in the hole off the bat.
Here is my measly Youza collection: 1*, 1*, 2*, 3* . I can't wrap my head around it now, being 4am.
If someone wants to do ALL the thinking for me, please do. I can't afford to mess this crap up. And I appreciate the pic!

Idol Wars Z: This is my primary Nutaku game, and I actually started playing Sengoku Providence a lot more this week because of it. I was just getting login bonuses for a while, but not really doing much day to day. As for crossover requirements, we can probably make room in our Guild for you if you guys would like. Our Dream Fests are Midnight and 2am EST.

Combos: Yes, you need another player to 'ping pong' moves with. I was in a semi-dead Guild way back when I was trying to complete my Daily Quests stuff, and it was impossible because I had no one to combo with. Pretty ridiculous. Now we've got a bunch of guys there every day, and its almost laughable. Combo City. (Of course, some other Guilds have like 24 guys show up nightly.)

As an aside, its funny to see the kinds of "shorthand" words that exist in certain games. I always laugh at the guys saying "Mysts" in Dragon Providence, but "fully foxed" has just become my absolute favorite. Congratulations!

(Nutaku crap I play, if interested for whatever reason: FKG, IWZ, DP, SP, Kamahime Project)

Jay Rich
02-24-2017, 07:07 AM
Thanks guys. I think I need to buy a lot of stuff in order to get anything worthwhile..
I sold my initial 1*, like I mentioned, so that put me in the hole off the bat.
Here is my measly Youza collection: 1*, 1*, 2*, 3* . I can't wrap my head around it now, being 4am.
If someone wants to do ALL the thinking for me, please do. I can't afford to mess this crap up. And I appreciate the pic!

The Youza event is a cruel one if you don't commit your daily stamina and more to it to get a good 6* unit. The event ran for 15 days and to get a 6* you need around 78 x 1* units. With what you have currently you sadly fall short of a 4* Youza but if you want to get the best you can follow these steps:

As per diagram above
Step 1:
Level one of your 1* Youza's to max lvl (being 5 I believe) with Tanukies (not another Youza) and then evolve her to a 2* which will use your other 1*.

Step 2:
Pretty much same as step one, lvl one of your 2* Youza's to max lvl using Tanukies and then evolve her to a 3* which will use your other 2*. This will give you 2 x 3* youza's, you would need another 2 x 1* to do step 3.

Step 3:
If you had the units required you could do this step. You would lvl one of your 3* to max lvl similar to the other step, the new thing you would do here is lvl one of your 1* with the other 1* Youza's which will increase her luck to 2 (max lvl doesn't matter for the 1*). Then you would evolve the maxed 3* to a 4* as per the diagram.

This is how many Youza's you would need for each * Youza. This doesn't include any higher star drop you would get from completing certain dojo floors, they would bring your count down:

1* to get 2* = 2x1*
1* to get 3* = 4x1*
1* to get 4* = 10x1*
1* to get 5* = 30x1*
1* to get 6* = 78

But enough rambling on about that.

Seems I need to figure out how to join a guild of sort in IWZ (I have never really looked.).

But even if they add an useful gacha, it will still be probably 40 per a 5*, cause with my luck I won't get a single 5* from the 10 main pulls. So even those 3 magas per girl drop are worth it for me.

It's funny you say that as they seem to have just added for this weekend some 40 free maga 5* gachas. Will see if I need any of the girls offered in them and weigh the worth of a possible good girl and using my magas for other things.

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 07:13 AM
I don't have enough magas to spin even one of them so yeah. Fuck it.

Also I wonder, is that girl worth it? I mean the dojo event one. Things were made to look like she is required for the fire dungeon, but on the videos of someone beating it, they never had her always some other girls.

My drop luck was bad, 1* drop per 150-200 stamina on 74 dojo level. Got enough of them thou (plus the guaranteed drops till floor 80) to get a 5*, was like 10 short to get a 6*, but because supposedly devs said that we not only will get a reissue in the same form, but also a reissue in a different DMM style form. So there will be more chances to get her to 6*. Thus I decided to keep her as 5*, and just get her luck up - is now close to 40 and my best luck girl.

Skulkraken
02-24-2017, 08:38 AM
I had enough free magas saved up to spin all three of the new free gachas.

...The Advent gacha popped out 10 gold balls. ...All of them aside from the last one were only 4*, but still. o_O

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I looked at the non-discounted version of the Advent gacha. Apparently, it *only* has gold balls.

Stuff
02-24-2017, 10:10 AM
Are you up at 12 or 2a EST? What is your name over there, or ID?

And thanks for the step by step. I'll either do what you did (up to a 4*), or do nothing, HAHA! Looks like they're going to do some sort of reissue, according to Eversor? Maybe? I can sit on them for a bit. I have SOOOO many Tanuki though, its crazy. Probably well over 100, along with foxes, etc. Packrat.

EDIT- Haha, I wish I knew these 40 Magatama things were coming! Maybe they made it really obvious and I missed it, I don't know, but I was just crapping Magatama left and right yesterday, doing trash rolls just to use it. Blah. Anyway, did Collection 1 and I'm still working my way though, but got a Takeda Shingen in there. Oh MAN, I'm still back in the story, working my way through, but her boobs have been CRUSHING me on the side-banner the last few days. Wonderful find, very happy! And I also got an Eishouin, so two 5*? Heck yes! (I have 4 total now.. One was Oda Nobunaga 30+ day log in, I beat my first Shuja or whatever difficulty thing last night against the green girl (holy hell that was a battle), and now these ones. Rad!

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 10:33 AM
Its not according to me, but someone who say he/she is a staff guy with a guest account.

http://harem-battle.club/others/2567-sengoku-providence-announced-49.html#post62218

Last sentences of the post talk about re-doing the event later when more people play, and then again using the reissue format from DMM.

Gilmok
02-24-2017, 01:52 PM
I'm saving up Maga for a 10x pull of the 5* gatcha. The only tempting one is the one where 5*s are a 4% chance (the festival one?). The others are not so tempting at all.

vysethevaliant
02-24-2017, 03:18 PM
Nice to see some 5* guaranteed/40 FREE Magatama gatcha finally hitting. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come...

Anyway, I did my 3x rolls on them and (surprisingly) got six 5* out of them (and a lot of new 4* characters, which is nice, since I have more scenes to view).

They were:

Shimazu Yoshihiro
Sanada Nobushige
Mahoraga
Imagawa Yoshimoto (This one was a dupe as I had her already, but at least I can Godify her now to have her second form)
Houjo Ujiyasu
Houjo Ujiyasu

The only dupes I received were Imagawa Yoshimoto and a second Houjo Ujiyasu (the first one was new), so I'm pretty happy with the results. I'm not sure how they rank on the tier-list, I'm just thankful that I have some new characters to level/evolve now. I especially love Shimazu Yoshihiro's art, in-particular.

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 03:49 PM
Wouldn't be that happy about Mahoraga - she is not human and you can get her in her event.

vysethevaliant
02-24-2017, 05:13 PM
Wouldn't be that happy about Mahoraga - she is not human and you can get her in her event.
Well, I guess that's one I'm less excited about.

Why would they put event characters in a gatcha? That just seems odd to me. :/

- - - Updated - - -

I did the three daily multi-pull again (good thing I had a lot of Magatama saved). More new 3*/4* characters, as well as:

Yamamoto Kansuke
Shimazu Yoshihiro (My second, but I don't mind she's great from what I read)
Honda Tadakatsu
Uesugi Kenshin

Only one dupe, and it was one I didn't mind getting a second of. I'm really thankful for these gatcha. I feel bad for the people that pulled last week during the 5* guaranteed/160 Magatama gatcha. They didn't even have the later characters. :(

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 08:07 PM
I don't think I will ever spin any gachas, cause I use to many magas to stamina refill or continue lost fights for sake of farming all required for godification girls from the events ;)

EDIT:

I wonder why on collection 1 gacha picture you can see the main guy sister. I don't think she is one of girl you can get in this game, so did they put her there on purpose to make some people who don't check actual roster of what is in gacha spin it trying to get her? ;)

vysethevaliant
02-25-2017, 01:50 AM
I don't think I will ever spin any gachas, cause I use to many magas to stamina refill or continue lost fights for sake of farming all required for godification girls from the events ;)

EDIT:

I wonder why on collection 1 gacha picture you can see the main guy sister. I don't think she is one of girl you can get in this game, so did they put her there on purpose to make some people who don't check actual roster of what is in gacha spin it trying to get her? ;)
I spin on gatcha 'cause I need to collect all of my waifu. That's enough reason for me!

Also, about the main guy's sister being on the banner, I didn't even notice. Time to open a ticket for false advertising and get all of my spent Magatama back! (No, I'm not being serious, haha.)

thatoneguyfromwork
02-26-2017, 09:11 PM
I had enough free magatama to roll on all of the 5 star guartanteed ones. I'm now have a full complement of 5 stars, I got 11 new ones...surprisingly I had several rolls with 2 5-star girls and one roll with 3 5-star girls.

Glad they finally did something like this, maybe I can do the high level content now.

Jay Rich
02-27-2017, 02:51 AM
Are you up at 12 or 2a EST? What is your name over there, or ID?

Sorry for late reply, was busy last few days. As per the IWZ entry times my first one is 06:00 and last one is 23:00, see below picture:

Red Writing = My Timezone times
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/02/27/cEuI09.png

I didn't realize that you could change your dream fest entry times but the only 2 that suit me are the first and last ones, all the others are either when I am fully asleep or during work (Some might suit me on weekends.)

My Nutaku ID is 2459121

I didn't get bad drop from the Free maga run either but didn't get any of the showcased units though got some good ones I need to so this hard hell fire event that seems to have come back sadly I haven't lvled those units.

I got:
Niwa Nagahide
Uesugi Kenshin
Mouri Motonari
Akechi Mitsuhide (2nd copy)
Houjou Ujiyasu

Eversor86
02-27-2017, 03:22 AM
I did few missions of that new campaign and thus unlocked some of those new beginner missions and got a quite hefty amount of magas - enough to actually bite the bullet and pull the one of 3 40 magas 5* guaranteed ones in limited section of gachas.

Got quite a nice result as in 3 5*, thou hard for me to say if its good girls (I don't pay that much attention to the game meta)

Uesugi Kenshin
Tokugawa Ieyasu
Toyotomi Hideyoshi

So now I have 4 out of 5 campaign girls including Oda Nobunaga that I got from daily login thingy.
Ieyasu if godified has the same Firestorm Ward thingy as the dojo event girl.
Hideyoshi has some Flood Ward if godified.
Kenshin has Cruse Ward.

Out of the new 5* girl events, Koujin and Riverlord were easy, Taishokuten was doable and easy when I took Shuten Douji to have paralyze immunity. Ibaraki Doujin thou seems to have a damn strong poison DMG, and my only poison immune girls are or low level, or wrong element so they die to fast.

That Inferno thingy I will maybe do for fun on the easy mode when they add that, and if I manage to get some stuff to level up blue girls. Thou something tells me that without a godly healing/manual playing or full team with immunity to firestorm thingy - I wont be able to do it even on that easy mode.

kringley
02-27-2017, 09:12 AM
I rolled two of the gachas this weekend. The advent one gave me a lot of new 4*s and one new fire 5*. The other one gave me a duplicate Oda. So my luck is particularly bad in this game, of all 4 5*s I've gotten from the gacha 2 are duplicates and all are fire.

Eversor86
02-28-2017, 09:39 AM
Damn. My brain farted. Made a fire team to fight blue tanuk and died on first phase. 50 stamina semi-wasted (got nothing part half progress bar from the new points event).

Thou if it has the same 600 points per 0-stamina special map, we have half the time to reach the same goal of 100k, thou at least you get the girl from like first rewards and later just unlock more Luk for her (or sell her for sake of senki points if she is worth any that is).

EDIT:

Nope - she is worth 1 senki point. So can't really get any other girl. Also her 4* is evolved to 5* via 4* Luk 3.

Can't report about 0-stamina, cause the shit gives me "Event ended" error.

EDIT2:

Reloading page helped. 0-stamina map gives 700 points, and is a lot easier to kill than the one in previous event. Meaning my Luk team basically one shots all girls in phases 1 to 4, and 3 shots general in last 5th phase - helper wasn't even needed cause I got 0 dmg done to me.

EDIT3:

Seems I need to restart game each damn time I get 100 stamina spent and 0-stamina bonus stage unlocked. Else its the same "event ended" error.

kringley
02-28-2017, 10:15 AM
100k in two weeks seems excessive to me, hopefully it's possible to get her to 6* with lower luk at a lower level reward. I need fire senki the least and wouldn't have much I could do with yet another 5*.

Eversor86
02-28-2017, 10:25 AM
Will report back when I get to 20k points, if she is scattered over the rewards. News says that you can 99 Luk 6* her before 100k points.

kringley
02-28-2017, 05:03 PM
Damn. My brain farted. Made a fire team to fight blue tanuk and died on first phase. 50 stamina semi-wasted (got nothing part half progress bar from the new points event).

Thou if it has the same 600 points per 0-stamina special map, we have half the time to reach the same goal of 100k, thou at least you get the girl from like first rewards and later just unlock more Luk for her (or sell her for sake of senki points if she is worth any that is).

EDIT:

Nope - she is worth 1 senki point. So can't really get any other girl. Also her 4* is evolved to 5* via 4* Luk 3.

Can't report about 0-stamina, cause the shit gives me "Event ended" error.

EDIT2:

Reloading page helped. 0-stamina map gives 700 points, and is a lot easier to kill than the one in previous event. Meaning my Luk team basically one shots all girls in phases 1 to 4, and 3 shots general in last 5th phase - helper wasn't even needed cause I got 0 dmg done to me.

EDIT3:

Seems I need to restart game each damn time I get 100 stamina spent and 0-stamina bonus stage unlocked. Else its the same "event ended" error.

Event bonus stage was working ok for me but I'm using an odd browser.
My one run vs veteran fire tanuki was very disappointing. Cleared the stage for 50 stamina and got 1 regular tanuki. Not even a great. (and a pure sake for stage clear). I can't afford to throw stamina away at that; that's worse than my worst 25 stamina run for regular tanuki, and I can do two of those.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 06:00 PM
Its nice to see that the devs finally added the 5* guaranteed gachas that use free magatamas. Not only that but the new rebellion event look like is more friendly to players who cant spend to much time on the game.
Anyway, i got a few 5* from the gachas, and one of then was Yamamoto kansuke...and i couldnt help to notice that the requirements to godify her is way beyond what you need for all the other characters...like you need two 5* with 4 luck and a 4* with 5 luck...sure she is immune to both petrify and silence and also give 50% damage reduction to light x dark, but that really justify the high cost? Is she supposed to be some kind of OP character? Still i will just envolve her for now, the event senki you need to godify her it seems are not even added to the game yet...

Also i just started a guild just to test and see how GvG looks like...and is just me or speed and heavy AOE damage are king on this mode. Like 90% of the fights i won without even givin a chance for the enemy group to react...

Eversor86
02-28-2017, 07:06 PM
Lot of enemy teams are made of low level slow characters used to fill few teams you can have per a single person. Also as a guild owner you probably are the commander or how the heck its called. Basically your stats are doubled and if that works when you are attacking (nobody answered my questions about that yet) then you are basically a motherfucking killer train (double speed, dmg and armor does wonders XD).

- - - Updated - - -

Also WTF is with the girl event difficulties.

Trying to farm Kodama atm for my "get all event girls in evolved and godified" copies, and 3 35 stamina runs gave me fucking nothing.

Did 2 15 stamina runs after that and got 3 copies total (2 drops and 1 from after rewards). Like WTF? o.O

Weren't higher difficulties supposed to have better drop chances or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Also kinda sad that 0-stamina map doesn't give like nothing part points. No sakes, no foxes, no nothing, just 100 exp and 500 coins. Previous event 0-stamina map at least gave me a nice amount of dark (Speed) foxes and tanukis.

- - - Updated - - -

Event girl is evolved from 5* to 6* via 4* Luk 4.

Which means you can have a 6* with just 8 4* copies of the event girl.

Exactly 8 copies are scattered as rewards in first 20k points.

You get more points per 0-stamina map and it is a lot easier to manage with weaker girls than previous event one.

So in summary this event is really a lot better/easier than the previous one in terms of "new player friendliness".

- - - Updated - - -

Welp fuck me. Decided to pull another of those 40 free magma 10 pull with 5* guaranteed.

First it dropped 10 yellow balls making me believe for a moment I am just a RNG god for the first time in my life (the other one had proper different colors - aka I saw 3 gold balls for 3 5*s I got).

And then only 2 were 4* and the single 5* was a fucking Oda - who I have in few copies from 30+ day login bonuses.

40 magas lost.

Jay Rich
03-01-2017, 04:46 AM
- - - Updated - - -

Welp fuck me. Decided to pull another of those 40 free magma 10 pull with 5* guaranteed.

First it dropped 10 yellow balls making me believe for a moment I am just a RNG god for the first time in my life (the other one had proper different colors - aka I saw 3 gold balls for 3 5*s I got).

And then only 2 were 4* and the single 5* was a fucking Oda - who I have in few copies from 30+ day login bonuses.

40 magas lost.

I know those feels of pulling a duplicate from the Gacha but an Oda duplicate is the biggest sting of all. I feel your pain. Have you hit 20,000pts already?

I noticed they added a leaderboard for this event, so we can see who all the power farmers are for these events.

Eversor86
03-01-2017, 07:05 AM
They added leader-board to previous one too, just close to the event end.

And no, I didn't hit 20k yet. I spent 40 magas on that retarded pull, so now I need to get some magas to refill stamina here and there to reach the 20k.

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 09:29 AM
lol i just saw the top rankings on the new rebellion event, there are people with 60k points allready!! How is that possible? Is there any optimal way to farm this points that i am missing??

Eversor86
03-02-2017, 01:03 AM
Magas to refill stamina. With 100+ stamina cap you can get 0-stamina map and a bit of points from spending that 100 stamina in the first place.

Or just go straight to event and unlock the 0-stamina map with magas - less points but less work too, and you still get 70k points from 100 magas.

Nothing hardcore about that, whales be whales XD.

- - - Updated - - -

OK, I reached 20k points.

20k reward is the 4* girl, and then each 400 points its all the time 4* girl.

So 20k4 points it her, then 20k8, 21k2, 21k6, 22k and so on till 100k.

Which means that till 100k points you get a total of 208 copies of 4* girl.

You need 8 copies to have her in 6* form. And then 98 more to Luk her to 6* Luk 99.

So that leaves you with 102 more copies or a 6* Luk 95.

You can buy copy of her for 15k senki points so for 60k senki points you can have two Luk 99 6* girls. Thou fire, but still its damn nice.

If one wants to get a single 6* Luk 99 then one would need 59200 points total, thus around 4228.57 points per day.
With around 400 stamina a day to burn from passive regeneration, one would then have around 400*2+4*700 points per day from it (around 2 points per stamina spent and 700 bonus map per 100 stamina used). 3600 total, missing 630 points more - so a maga per day.

There are few more rewards:

125k - 20 big darumas

150k - 20 veteran tanuki (fire)

175k - 40 magas

200k - 20 magas (paid ones)

Assuming one gets lucky on special mobs spawns and/or have more than 100 stamina cap, then 1 maga could equal close to 1k points.

So 60 magas would be 60k points:
- You need 50k to reach it from 150k and veteran tanuki step - barely worth it, as you already need to actually burn a lot of magas to even reach 150k in 14 days.
- You need 100k to reach it from last 4* copy/100k points - not worth it at all, even if you include the fact that 20 of them are paid ones.
- You need a bit over 140k to reach it from around 60k points where you got first 6* Luk 99 - similar to above thou if you don't want another 6* copy its even worse.

If one plans to reach 100k or more and thus get all 4* copies, one would have a question to ask about whats better to get:
- Secondary 6* Luk 95 (or 99 if you get 60k senki points to spare) - but you cant use same copies in most (or all) total wars.
- Secondary girls but only 5* Luk 75 (with a 6* made out of left overs) - you can use both in total wars, but you lose 24 Luk for all other game types.
- A 5* (made of 4 4* copies) for total wars sake, with a secondary 6* Luk 91 (or up to 99 if you have 120k senki points to spare) - an mix of both above options.
Last one is probably the best as I assume Luk gives nothing in total wars anyway? Thou 5* is max 70 level so won't be that helpful in 99 level total wars.

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 02:18 AM
I collected the 280 Matagama to 10x pull the 5* gacha. It's telling me I need paid Magatama for it. Pure BS.

Eversor86
03-02-2017, 02:23 AM
Thats gacha with only 5*, you pay 280 paid magas to get 10 5*. Thats 28 paid magas per a 5*. You decide if 28 per single 5* is better than higher numbers like 40 paid magas per 10 pull that has a 5* guaranteed and 9 other girls can be 3* or 4* or 5* if you lucky.

There are limited single use 40 free magas gachas in limited section, and same ones in normal section that cost 60 and are probably multiple use ones. So with your 280 magas, you can spin the limited 3 ones for 120 and get 3 guaranteed 5* and 27 other girls 3* to 5* if lucky. And you will have 160 left - so get 20 more and you will be able to spin 3 times more the 60 magas ones.

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 03:06 AM
Thats gacha with only 5*, you pay 280 paid magas to get 10 5*. Thats 28 paid magas per a 5*. You decide if 28 per single 5* is better than higher numbers like 40 paid magas per 10 pull that has a 5* guaranteed and 9 other girls can be 3* or 4* or 5* if you lucky.

There are limited single use 40 free magas gachas in limited section, and same ones in normal section that cost 60 and are probably multiple use ones. So with your 280 magas, you can spin the limited 3 ones for 120 and get 3 guaranteed 5* and 27 other girls 3* to 5* if lucky. And you will have 160 left - so get 20 more and you will be able to spin 3 times more the 60 magas ones.

I've already spun the Festival single use 40 (getting Oda Nobunaga and Houju Ujiyasu). I didn't think that the other guaranteed 5*s were worth it compared to the 5* only gacha.

I just don't like that the 5* doesn't advertise that you need paid Magatama for it. It's at least $120 for that no thanks.

Jay Rich
03-02-2017, 03:35 AM
If one plans to reach 100k or more and thus get all 4* copies, one would have a question to ask about whats better to get:
- Secondary 6* Luk 95 (or 99 if you get 60k senki points to spare) - but you cant use same copies in most (or all) total wars.
- Secondary girls but only 5* Luk 75 (with a 6* made out of left overs) - you can use both in total wars, but you lose 24 Luk for all other game types.
- A 5* (made of 4 4* copies) for total wars sake, with a secondary 6* Luk 91 (or up to 99 if you have 120k senki points to spare) - an mix of both above options.
Last one is probably the best as I assume Luk gives nothing in total wars anyway? Thou 5* is max 70 level so won't be that helpful in 99 level total wars.

Having another 5* lvl 70 wouldn't be bad for the lower total war, it is a shame she can't be evolved and godified to make 2 copies of her 6* self worth doing.

--------------added--------------

How is everyone doing in the Sengoku X Idol Wars Z collab? I have done everything but the stupid combo requirement. Been joining dead productions where no one really does anything on the times I am available. The one guy I did have doing something was so out of timing I could get a decent combo going, I got to a combo of 3.

Not sure if that event is over now but I think I have one more chance at getting this combo done before the collab event ends.

Eversor86
03-02-2017, 03:47 AM
Having another 5* lvl 70 wouldn't be bad for the lower total war, it is a shame she can't be evolved and godified to make 2 copies of her 6* self worth doing.

Yeah, pity that event girls like this one have only a single way of evolving by godifing only. They could give us another variant that would like other 5* girls let us evolve her via normal mats. Heck maybe for example let us evolve the godified 6* to another version of 6*.

Well what we can do, we can always use option 3 - get a 5* Luk 1, and 6* Luk 91 alongside the 6* Luk 99. Have two decent Luk 6* for sake of GvG/Campaign/event maps, and one of 6* and the 5* for sake of total wars.

How is everyone doing in the Sengoku X Idol Wars Z collab? I have done everything but the stupid combo requirement. Been joining dead productions where no one really does anything on the times I am available. The one guy I did have doing something was so out of timing I could get a decent combo going, I got to a combo of 3.

I think we are asked to make 5 combos. Not exactly a one combo of 5 or more. Guild I joined is basically dead, there is like 2 guys, one shows up once per 5 fights, hits once and then leaves. Another one that hits like a truck (high level player) shows like 3 out of 5 fights, but he knows what to do aka he nicely comboes with me.

I am lucky thou even more, as I did play this game a bit before the colab and dropped it cause I found it really bad. But that "head start" gave me a girl that has a +2 to combo move. So when that high level dude did show up, we often reached 10+ combos, 17 I think being a record. Couldn't do more, cause at that point the guy basically nuked to zero enemies, and when they are down you cant continue with act attacks thus cant prolong the combo further.

EDIT:

As a side note. I wish that those colab events have had some type of trackers, so that you know when you done everything you needed to. Thou looking on how X-Overd and FKG colab had people on both sides being angry that they got wrong rewards or didn't get some of it that they should, something tells me that the tracking mechanics would works even worse than the summing up of the colabs after they end hahaha.

Stuff
03-02-2017, 09:21 AM
@ Jay Rich
@ Eversor86

Well whatever you do, DON'T switch your Production now. You won't get another shot at a Dreamfest. And the combo deal is cumulative, so you don't need to get 5 in a row, just 3 plus another 2 somewhere. Today is the last day, I think, got about 13 more hours? I just gotta finish the Oda Nobunaga stuff, which I'm about to do in a few minutes here. Sorry I couldn't help you guys out more, though our times are different than you need, I think. Good luck!

EDIT- YES! Some sort of tracker, or hell, even a green checkmark would be GOOD. It can figure out what you've done daily, I don't know why they can't put one there to figure out what you've done towards the Collaboration. Bleh.

Eversor86
03-02-2017, 10:41 AM
I am not changing production, and I am more or less sure I done what colab asked me to do actually days ago. Guild I joined had times for DF set in such a way that I can be on both each day, so I was done with 7 DF on 4th day ;). Pretty sure I done more than 10 combo moves of various types with most being over 10 to even close to 20. Don't even know what else was there to be done, I was level 30+ when I got back for sake of colab, and leveled like 20 times anyway just for sake of being safe ;].

And why they don't make any tracker/checkmarks - cause that would be to much inventive work. All they kinda do is just take stuff done by DMM, modify/translate/fuckup here and there/remove stuff they to lazy to translate/make work - well you get the picture XD

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 11:06 AM
The way I remember it, the last time they tried a tracker for a collab (it was... Idol Wars x FKG, I believe), it wasn't even all that accurate. It's been a while so I don't remember the details, but I remember being unsure about it actually working during the event.

Eversor86
03-03-2017, 06:37 AM
Welp, GG NoRee. Rewards for colab came. I was all happy that I did everything, and seems that I fucking didn't.

Didn't get 30k coins, so it seems I didn't finish Tutorial even that I am sure I did it months ago when I was testing the game. And maybe I am an idiot, but I didn't found any link to it to redo it or something.

Didn't get 5 free magas, so it seams even that I am quest level 57 and leveled that up like 15 times over the colab time, its not what I was supposed to do. If they wanted me to reach stage 10 (if that even exist) then good fucking job in properly saying what we needed to do, cause I didn't do a single stage (had 1 and 2 done when I was testing the game, and did few special ones for awakening mats) as it wasn't even mentioned anywhere on either side of colab infos.

So the thing I wanted the most out of the colab a 5* is not there either.

Just fuck my life.

Dargor
03-03-2017, 10:41 AM
So... the only tasks that I apparently didn't completed was "Participate in Dream Fest once" but I got the rewards for participating 3 and 7 times. Goodbye 5* senki because they can't count "once" but they can count "7 times"

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 02:06 PM
So... the only tasks that I apparently didn't completed was "Participate in Dream Fest once" but I got the rewards for participating 3 and 7 times. Goodbye 5* senki because they can't count "once" but they can count "7 times"

same problem

- - - Updated - - -

Same problem here. I think it might be the most common barrier to getting the 5*.

At least we got the rewards right away. Idol War Z players won't get their rewards until the 7th.

Jay Rich
03-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Welp, GG NoRee. Rewards for colab came. I was all happy that I did everything, and seems that I fucking didn't.

Didn't get 30k coins, so it seems I didn't finish Tutorial even that I am sure I did it months ago when I was testing the game. And maybe I am an idiot, but I didn't found any link to it to redo it or something.

Didn't get 5 free magas, so it seams even that I am quest level 57 and leveled that up like 15 times over the colab time, its not what I was supposed to do. If they wanted me to reach stage 10 (if that even exist) then good fucking job in properly saying what we needed to do, cause I didn't do a single stage (had 1 and 2 done when I was testing the game, and did few special ones for awakening mats) as it wasn't even mentioned anywhere on either side of colab infos.

So the thing I wanted the most out of the colab a 5* is not there either.

Just fuck my life.

Yeah I know how you feel, thought I had clearly finished the tutorial, couldn't really find anything else to do with it and it says I didn't do it. Also got to lvl 15 from 1 and says I didn't get to lvl 10, unless I am misreading it and it means a mission lvl 10.

I also didn't get the do dream fest once but from what I have read this is a glitch one and no one got it and they are trying to fix it.

Kinda sucks that I missed out on another 5* after working so hard to get the combo mission which in the end I managed to do with the help of konkon.

Eversor86
03-04-2017, 08:26 PM
You can't do 10 missions, cause there is only 7 stages/missions available from what people in IWZ thread said.

Anyway I hope they fix this mess and we get our rewards, thou people on IWZ forums said that nearly every colab with IWZ ends with mess, and often no reward ever given, cause they have some retarded ways of tracking stuff, that often end with them being like "you can prof nothing, we can prof nothing, here a cookie as a recompensation" ;), or thats what I got after reading a bit there hehe.

Jay Rich
03-04-2017, 11:54 PM
You can't do 10 missions, cause there is only 7 stages/missions available from what people in IWZ thread said.

Anyway I hope they fix this mess and we get our rewards, thou people on IWZ forums said that nearly every colab with IWZ ends with mess, and often no reward ever given, cause they have some retarded ways of tracking stuff, that often end with them being like "you can prof nothing, we can prof nothing, here a cookie as a recompensation" ;), or thats what I got after reading a bit there hehe.

Only time will tell if they do fix this but I wont hold my breath, I'll proceed with caution with future cross over events.

thatoneguyfromwork
03-05-2017, 10:43 PM
I'm glad I didn't bother with the collab with this SNAFU. I had tried Idol Wars in the past and hated it, aside from the art I couldn't stand playing the actual game.

I still hope they fix it for you guys but at this point I wouldn't hold my breath.

It's been 15 days since they should have changed the consecutive log in bonus table....and yet here we are.

Gilmok
03-06-2017, 04:00 AM
Yay we got the rest of the collab awards! (At least I did)

Jay Rich
03-06-2017, 04:28 AM
I got the hair pin now, the reward that Nutaku said was bugged and no one got, still not sure on why I didn't get the lvl 10 reward. I am guessing I didn't get the Tutorial reward because maybe I missed a tutorial for one of the menu options idk I am not a big IWZ player.

Oh well, I could be angry but that will get me no where. Congratz to those who got all the rewards.

Eversor86
03-06-2017, 05:09 AM
I also got the DF reward that was said on twitter to be broken. But I got the reply to my ticket that they are working on other rewards too. So I will see if they really do something with them.

Jay Rich
03-06-2017, 05:35 AM
I also got the DF reward that was said on twitter to be broken. But I got the reply to my ticket that they are working on other rewards too. So I will see if they really do something with them.

I wonder if they do fix the other rewards for other players, will only the players who bring it to there attention get the rewards, like yourself as you have put in a ticket were I have not. I am guessing it may have been an all round thing but I am reading that there are players who got some of the rewards others didn't where they thought they did everything like you and I.

For future events a check box saying you have completed certain tasks would be a great help but with these bugs they have maybe that's why they can't have a tracker that can be viewed by the player.

Eversor86
03-06-2017, 06:34 AM
I made a ticket, cause they asked to do so on discord which I installed cause of this event rewards fail XD

Gilmok
03-06-2017, 10:50 PM
It looks like if you get to 59,200 event points you will have a 99 luk 6* Medea Toshimasa.

This leaves 102 copies of Medea left if you get to 100,000 event points. 7 of them are used to 6* Godify one so you get a luk 99 and a luk 95?

Eversor86
03-08-2017, 05:22 AM
It looks like if you get to 59,200 event points you will have a 99 luk 6* Medea Toshimasa.

This leaves 102 copies of Medea left if you get to 100,000 event points. 7 of them are used to 6* Godify one so you get a luk 99 and a luk 95?

http://harem-battle.club/others/2567-sengoku-providence-announced-56.html#post64620

- - - Updated - - -

Well, SenPro devs are actually doing things. Got a response to my ticket that they already gave 2k missing rewards and working hard, then day later another asking if I am still missing things. I repeated what I said I miss from the main ticket and today I got the missing things including the Nouhime. So yay me, and yay SenPro devs.

Jay Rich
03-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Well, SenPro devs are actually doing things. Got a response to my ticket that they already gave 2k missing rewards and working hard, then day later another asking if I am still missing things. I repeated what I said I miss from the main ticket and today I got the missing things including the Nouhime. So yay me, and yay SenPro devs.

Got mine too! Shout out to the devs, nice work! Will be considering more crossover events in the future. Just gotta fix my issue with X-Overd if they ever do that game again as a crossover. Think it is time I got onto X-Overd discord to sort it out.

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Hello folks, i got some questions and i am wondering if someone can help me out, is GvG related:

1º Is the population of this game really low? I tried to apply to few guilds, but not a single one (from hard core to casual) accepted me...after this I made my own, but right now i can get a single player to accept to join my guild (trying to invite those who seek "casual" guilds). Am I having just back luck with my invites or theres something else going here?

2º How the rewards actually work?? I get more gold and medals if I win all the GvGs of the day or the score also have some influence on it?

3º The prizes you trade for the Medals...is the 5* senki that you get are stronger or just a strong as the gacha senki's, or they are at same level as the unhuman ones? Also, is there any big diference between the 360 medals one (Azai Nagasama) and the 500 medals one(Fukushima Masanori)? Judging from the stats alone they are pretty much the same, so just wondering if is worthy to hold on the medals to get Fukushima.

Thats it folks, thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Eversor86
03-09-2017, 02:44 PM
1º Is the population of this game really low? I tried to apply to few guilds, but not a single one (from hard core to casual) accepted me...after this I made my own, but right now i can get a single player to accept to join my guild (trying to invite those who seek "casual" guilds). Am I having just back luck with my invites or theres something else going here?

Good guilds that want to actually fight for high rank/position, probably wont accept new players. Some of them even have discords channels and require you to for example do 2 or more fights a day, or reach certain contribution. Those really hardcore probably wont even accept good veteran players if they don't poke their face on discord or something.

Personally I only applied to one guild, and after 3 days of not getting any response, I just applied to guild that had more or less good info/rank, had lots of people in it, and had auto accept on invites. Got in and learned fast that guild is basically dead, half the people on edge of being kicked out of inactivity, and most people showing up online like once a day just to get daily login bonuses I assume. A.k.a. I was the only one doing anything in actual GvG battles. Nowadays few more people joined (probably in place of people who were kicked out including I think guild creator hehehe). And few of them try to help a bit.

2º How the rewards actually work?? I get more gold and medals if I win all the GvGs of the day or the score also have some influence on it?

I don't know how coins reward work at all. But medals work in a simple matter - after each of 4 round of battle you get medals depending on your place in GvG and also your guild rank. There are 4 tiers in which you can be based on rank, and depending on that and what place you end up you get medals (or not as some tiers give no medals on lower positions). Tier/Place/Round info how much medals you get is in Help (under the game) in section Guild Wars/Military points rankings.

3º The prizes you trade for the Medals...is the 5* senki that you get are stronger or just a strong as the gacha senki's, or they are at same level as the unhuman ones? Also, is there any big diference between the 360 medals one (Azai Nagasama) and the 500 medals one(Fukushima Masanori)? Judging from the stats alone they are pretty much the same, so just wondering if is worthy to hold on the medals to get Fukushima.

I personally have zero knowledge about power of the girls. All I know is 5* are better than 4*, and all other things are probably leadership/skills depended, so also your team composition is important. Frankly I don't know why the heck there is a 500 medals and 360 medals girls to buy. Maybe to have "more incentive" for people to do GvG in hardcore mode and farm them, cause you need multiple copies of each if you probably want to have them maxed out as you need to have Luk increased to have skills level cap raised to up to 13.

kringley
03-10-2017, 06:03 AM
Good guilds that want to actually fight for high rank/position, probably wont accept new players. Some of them even have discords channels and require you to for example do 2 or more fights a day, or reach certain contribution. Those really hardcore probably wont even accept good veteran players if they don't poke their face on discord or something.

Personally I only applied to one guild, and after 3 days of not getting any response, I just applied to guild that had more or less good info/rank, had lots of people in it, and had auto accept on invites. Got in and learned fast that guild is basically dead, half the people on edge of being kicked out of inactivity, and most people showing up online like once a day just to get daily login bonuses I assume. A.k.a. I was the only one doing anything in actual GvG battles. Nowadays few more people joined (probably in place of people who were kicked out including I think guild creator hehehe). And few of them try to help a bit.

The one I'm in is about 12 people, half or so are active daily, rest are active every other day or so. They did want you to be in discord (text only channel) if that's an issue. Coordination is definitely useful when possible.

I personally have zero knowledge about power of the girls. All I know is 5* are better than 4*, and all other things are probably leadership/skills depended, so also your team composition is important. Frankly I don't know why the heck there is a 500 medals and 360 medals girls to buy. Maybe to have "more incentive" for people to do GvG in hardcore mode and farm them, cause you need multiple copies of each if you probably want to have them maxed out as you need to have Luk increased to have skills level cap raised to up to 13.

Azai is great, I'd say on par with the gacha girls and better than nonhumans. Fukushima I haven't looked at yet because the amount I need strong fire girls is much less (already had Honda Tadakatsu and Oda Nobunaga).

Eversor86
03-14-2017, 10:54 AM
Well GvG is basically dead in this game, apart from few no-life guilds who go all out with discord and shiet, most other guilds are basically dead or do nearly nothing, I mean my guild has like at most 3 people contributing and 2 of them together barely reach half of my contribution on most days and yet we somehow are like above 40th place on the rankings ;)

Jay Rich
03-15-2017, 03:47 AM
Well GvG is basically dead in this game, apart from few no-life guilds who go all out with discord and shiet, most other guilds are basically dead or do nearly nothing, I mean my guild has like at most 3 people contributing and 2 of them together barely reach half of my contribution on most days and yet we somehow are like above 40th place on the rankings ;)

Yeah GvG does feel dead, I am still in my first guild I joined and I joined one thinking it would be a good practise guild, turns out it is one of the top 3 ranked Guilds. I contribute to 2 of the 4 battles and get a good income of medals but that is because there aren't many teams that can go toe to toe with the high lvl guilds, we get the odd one and we too have our fair share of leech players who do nothing and use crap fox teams as their despatch force.

But I guess that's the way these games go, obviously it is hard to commit to multiple games on Nutaku so most will play their favourites only which I believe wouldn't be Sengoku Providence, you will get players who like it, like I and others who just go through the normal regen of stamina.

On another note on the weekend I managed to clear that hard inferno goddess event. Took me awhile to get the perfect team for it and lvled up for it. I got lucky with those 40 maga gachas we had awhile back with water units which I took my time lvling.

Eversor86
03-15-2017, 08:24 AM
Yeah GvG does feel dead, I am still in my first guild I joined and I joined one thinking it would be a good practise guild, turns out it is one of the top 3 ranked Guilds. I contribute to 2 of the 4 battles and get a good income of medals but that is because there aren't many teams that can go toe to toe with the high lvl guilds, we get the odd one and we too have our fair share of leech players who do nothing and use crap fox teams as their despatch force.

But I guess that's the way these games go, obviously it is hard to commit to multiple games on Nutaku so most will play their favourites only which I believe wouldn't be Sengoku Providence, you will get players who like it, like I and others who just go through the normal regen of stamina.

On another note on the weekend I managed to clear that hard inferno goddess event. Took me awhile to get the perfect team for it and lvled up for it. I got lucky with those 40 maga gachas we had awhile back with water units which I took my time lvling.

I tried it on the easier variant with my best water girls. Even trying to cheese my way by taking as helper another unit that has immunity to that aoe thingy. As long as I could reach last boss, I wasn't even able to kill single enemy on the last stage, so well I give up till I get better girls.

As for GvG if your guild doesn't require you being on discord and are fine with 2-3 battles a day with using maybe 600 maybe more BP per fight/stage (depends how I end up with stamina to refill BP while fight is going on), then I would gladly replace some of those in-active players hehe. I am kinda fed up with being at best 2nd each time, cause there is always a one guild with 4+ active players that I simply cant win against solo, not to mention when I get put against guilds like n00bs or other guilds from top 5 rankings that basically can nuke me down 400k points from 2nd place to 4th in last few minutes cause they feel like it...

kringley
03-15-2017, 04:41 PM
I tried it on the easier variant with my best water girls. Even trying to cheese my way by taking as helper another unit that has immunity to that aoe thingy. As long as I could reach last boss, I wasn't even able to kill single enemy on the last stage, so well I give up till I get better girls.

As for GvG if your guild doesn't require you being on discord and are fine with 2-3 battles a day with using maybe 600 maybe more BP per fight/stage (depends how I end up with stamina to refill BP while fight is going on), then I would gladly replace some of those in-active players hehe. I am kinda fed up with being at best 2nd each time, cause there is always a one guild with 4+ active players that I simply cant win against solo, not to mention when I get put against guilds like n00bs or other guilds from top 5 rankings that basically can nuke me down 400k points from 2nd place to 4th in last few minutes cause they feel like it...

Eversor, I know the guild I am in has slots. IDK if the leader is accepting new members or not though; they used to be focussed on coordinating via discord but it's died down a lot recently. Horizon.
And I tried KamiPro but it's not for me. This one and FKG are the only ones grabbing my time for now.

Eversor86
03-15-2017, 07:58 PM
Eversor, I know the guild I am in has slots. IDK if the leader is accepting new members or not though; they used to be focussed on coordinating via discord but it's died down a lot recently. Horizon.
And I tried KamiPro but it's not for me. This one and FKG are the only ones grabbing my time for now.

I play SenPro thou in all honesty I start to lose interest in it. Cause the biggest incentive to play (for me) is getting new girls/h-scenes. Evo/God versions of h-scenes are always worse than base one so godyfing or evolving just for scenes loses it value. Most girl rewards in TWs or GvG are hidden behind heavy farming (Aka you need strong teams and/or fully manual fights which I am not a fan of, or lots of GvGs to get enough medals). Human girls are hidden behind waiting for 40 free maga 5* guaranteed gachas and not getting RNG fucked on them. I got I think every available now inhuman girl with exception of that Inferno Snek event, so influx of new girls slowed down a lot.

Other games I play or played:

Harem Heroes (thou this mostly cause its like few simple clicks and doesn't lag other tabs at all).

Tried Pero Pero, but in the long run it was so attention demanding and so RNG bullshitty at times that to little amount of h-scenes couldn't overcome it ;).

FKG - a bit better h-scenes than SenPro (as they are longer and UI itself is better in them), it lets me afk auto more than SenPro at times, and already invested enough time in it that I just want to continue playing (kinda why I still play SenPro probably hehe).

X-Overd - A lot less girls, but each girl has multiple events so you can get a lot more attached to them wifus by learning more about them and their personality. Actually out of all Nutaku games I played or still play I like this game the most in terms of h-scenes. I kinda like game-play (its auto-afk capability), didn't thou do some things (like special daily boss maps) nor we got enough hard content to let me judge how free player friendly it is.

Tried IWZ - didn't like it at all. Few others like O-Island, Aigis, Brave Girls - I would probably like is I had time to play them - but I barely can do the main 3+1 games with occasional 5th collab game that I do play now ;).

Discoceris
03-20-2017, 10:09 PM
Anyone know if Nutaku will put back the guaranteed 5★ pulls? I think it was like a heavy discount to do 10 pulls (A single was 40 free or paid magatama, but I think it was like 200sh free or paid magatama for 10 or something like that)

kringley
03-21-2017, 04:54 AM
The one was 160. But The current 50 mag pull "Siege of Odawara" is a guaranteed 5* for a 10 pull, and can be done once a day with free mags - I've pulled it twice so far and gotten 3 5* out of it.
Edit: you may be thinking of the old guaranteed 5* gacha which was paid maga only, I remember being disappointed by that.

Discoceris
03-22-2017, 05:46 PM
The one was 160. But The current 50 mag pull "Siege of Odawara" is a guaranteed 5* for a 10 pull, and can be done once a day with free mags - I've pulled it twice so far and gotten 3 5* out of it.
Edit: you may be thinking of the old guaranteed 5* gacha which was paid maga only, I remember being disappointed by that.

No, for a brief period, you could use either free or paid magatama, and I remember that, because I was feverishly saving up my free magatamas for the pull. I had briefly considered just blowing my 120 on 3 pulls, but before I could even decide on that, Nutaku pulled the offer.

Jay Rich
03-23-2017, 12:18 AM
Anyone know if Nutaku will put back the guaranteed 5★ pulls? I think it was like a heavy discount to do 10 pulls (A single was 40 free or paid magatama, but I think it was like 200sh free or paid magatama for 10 or something like that)

There have been a few free maga Gacha's guaranteeing 5* pulls, most people will know the one that required 160 magas as this was considered too high a price for free players but shortly after they got rid of that one the brought out I think it was 3 40 Free Maga pulls that guarenteed a 5* + 9 other units, I remember this as some members unfortunately used their magas during the 160 free maga pull and had none left for these better Gacha's. Some members even got 2 x 5* out of the one Gacha, I was not one of them.

No idea when they will bring them back but always hold onto your magas as they always seem to pop up out of the blue and disappear just as fast.

Unregistered
04-02-2017, 08:46 AM
First, I wish to thanks to the devs, they are crearly working on improving the game...but honestly, whats up with the new non-human fights...i mean the 5 star wind senki is just insane on Hell dificulty...lol with full team of 99 lv fire senki I am still getting asskicked, here is the group i am using:

Honda Tadakatsu Lv 99 (God)
Oda Nobunaga Lv 99 (God)
Taeda Toshimasa Lv 99 (Envolve)
Yaksha Lv 99 (God)(Non-Human)

Leadership - Reduce 20% of damage from Wind enemies for Fire.

So while my group might not be the best possible Fire senki formation possible, still, having the elemental advantage and a extra damage reduction on 20%, thanks to the Leadership of Honda, it should be overkill. Theeir damage should be ultra low, and yet I am getting 1K plus damage lol...and for sure the constant Silence spam dosent help too, who though that adding this kind off artificial challange would be a good idea, the only way i can see myself winning this, is by getting full affection on my group and getting super lucky with the AoE paralizes and stuns, otherwise is game over...also 2 turns silence is kind of bullshit.
Just wondering if someone have allready beat this event (Billowing Breath of the Wind God) on Hell mode and can give me some advice.
Oh yeah and whats up with this *no continues bullshit that take over the game since the last events...did people allready have so many Magatamas taht they can trivialize any content and the response from the devs was not only making the the new events "harder" but also remove the continues thing?

kringley
04-02-2017, 10:35 AM
I got my ass kicked a few times on the mock of the 50 stam. I ended up getting 4 copies of Wind God at 5 35 stamina runs which is what I was looking for (to godify Nankobou Tenkai). Saw a post or 2 in discord with success but team was close to yours, evo Oda was in there as well and not Yaksha, and helper was I think also godified Oda. I don't have a godified Honda yet to try that myself.

Unregistered
04-02-2017, 11:38 AM
I got my ass kicked a few times on the mock of the 50 stam. I ended up getting 4 copies of Wind God at 5 35 stamina runs which is what I was looking for (to godify Nankobou Tenkai). Saw a post or 2 in discord with success but team was close to yours, evo Oda was in there as well and not Yaksha, and helper was I think also godified Oda. I don't have a godified Honda yet to try that myself.

Goddanm, you have 4 copies of her?! lol I didnt get a single one from 5 tries on the 35 stamina...i was thinking that you coulndt get her on 35 stamina run ( was running with a higher luck and better drops leadership ). Guess gonna try to grind a little bit and see if i can get a few copies of her.

Nepgear
04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
which account should i start?
4237 4238

Shillrunner
04-04-2017, 05:58 AM
:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed that there's a DBZ reference in Great Ape-Spectations.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Hey does anybody here actually knows how the matchmaking or whatever the hell is used on GvG on this game works? Cause I just got in a match with my "one army man" guild against all top 10 guilds....i dont really care, but i just want to get the damn medals to get those 5* senki, but the way things are going I am just getting insta obliterated lol How the "Surrendering" stuff works? Do I really will be unable to play for the rest of the match? Can I recover from this state? I mean, to me this just look like a bad desingn, maybe it works if you consider that every guild have 100 active players, but its not the case, you just get overpowerded in the first seconds lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hey does anybody here actually knows how the matchmaking or whatever the hell is used on GvG on this game works? Cause I just got in a match with my "one army man" guild against all top 10 guilds....i dont really care, but i just want to get the damn medals to get those 5* senki, but the way things are going I am just getting insta obliterated lol How the "Surrendering" stuff works? Do I really will be unable to play for the rest of the match? Can I recover from this state? I mean, to me this just look like a bad desingn, maybe it works if you consider that every guild have 100 active players, but its not the case, you just get overpowerded in the first seconds lol

- - - Updated - - -

I think if you pray for defense it recovers your team. Not sure though if that happens everytime. Bit yeah the matchmaking looks to bei completely random.

vysethevaliant
04-05-2017, 09:26 PM
After the closure of quite a few Nutaku games, I have a feeling that SenPro is next on the chopping block (whenever they get around to their next batch of closures). The game had a rough start and, given the amount of people that are active in GvG as well as their social media (not to mention it being ranked pretty low consistently on Nutaku's main page), I can't see this game making it past another six months.

Thankfully, I haven't put any money into it (the paywall early on pushed me away), but I would be sad to see it go. I do enjoy the art, and will continue to play it casually. I hope I'm wrong, I really am. I'm just not overly confident in the future of this game. :/

kringley
04-06-2017, 05:13 AM

I think if you pray for defense it recovers your team. Not sure though if that happens everytime. Bit yeah the matchmaking looks to bei completely random.

I think there is matchmaking but only within a given rank of guilds. Given that your guild has to be almost completely afk to be in the lower ranks, even one person guilds end up in the same pool as the top ones.
And yes, prayers can recover a team, or recover you from surrender. Not sure how many though. If you're a one person guild going up against a top 10 there's not much you can do. 4-5 people and you can staunch the bleeding but that's all.

After the closure of quite a few Nutaku games, I have a feeling that SenPro is next on the chopping block (whenever they get around to their next batch of closures). The game had a rough start and, given the amount of people that are active in GvG as well as their social media (not to mention it being ranked pretty low consistently on Nutaku's main page), I can't see this game making it past another six months.

Thankfully, I haven't put any money into it (the paywall early on pushed me away), but I would be sad to see it go. I do enjoy the art, and will continue to play it casually. I hope I'm wrong, I really am. I'm just not overly confident in the future of this game. :/

I'm not sure how the population is and agreed on the rough start, etc. I like the game itself and it has become much more F2P friendly but yes its certainly possible its too little too late. I think the updated GvG awards are to try to spur more activity there, and the generosity of the rewards in SenPro compared to the other games for players moving from a closing game is not a bad sign, but allI can do is keep my fingers crossed.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 06:19 AM

This is what is wrong with the internet... Don't want to insult you. But posting rumors/impending doom for a game you actually want to succeed or keep playing will instead keep interested players away. If you want to keep playing the game talk positively about it encourage others to try it.

Shillrunner
04-07-2017, 03:29 AM
Just because a game has a bad start, doesn't mean it will be nuked after summer. I really like this game and seriously hope it won't be removed from Nutaku.

Also, this is pure guessing. No one has any solid proof that it will die. Unlike FKG, SENPro is very generous with it's Magatama's and 5 star actions. And there's this new event.

The main reason why the others died out, was due to the lack of updates.

And I wouldn't understand why this one would get removed, whereas Harem Heroes gets to stay (talk about a shit game...).

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 06:49 AM
My prediction:
They won't announce another game ending for at least six months. Especially not a new one. They know it would look bad and will keep people from investing in new games. If they are smart, which nutaku isn't always, they keep updating and promote games that are on the brink of cancelation until they announce the cancelation.

kringley
04-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Just because a game has a bad start, doesn't mean it will be nuked after summer. I really like this game and seriously hope it won't be removed from Nutaku.

Also, this is pure guessing. No one has any solid proof that it will die. Unlike FKG, SENPro is very generous with it's Magatama's and 5 star actions. And there's this new event.

And I wouldn't understand why this one would get removed, whereas Harem Heroes gets to stay (talk about a shit game...).

Look, I hope this game keeps going for a while; I'm enjoying it.
And of course everything is pure guesswork here.
However...there's no denying the population took a huge plunge if you judge by guild activity. I'm in a top 5 guild, and today's competition was 2 1-person guilds and 1 19 person guild that did absolutely nothing all day.
And I'll grant you that FKG's compensation for the closing games pales in comparison to senpros, and Senpro has gotten much more player friendly in the last month or two. If you were playing in February, though, you'd remember that any gacha that gave you a 5* on a 10-pull was paid magatamas only. F2P all you could do was roll at the 2% rate and hope for the best.
The other difference is that in FKG you can generally grind your way through everything with 4*s and event 5*s (and those can be readily obtained by even new players). In SenPro, there's a lot of tougher content that isn't available to you if you don't have strong senki, and you're at a significant disadvantage in GvG. These are all things that turn off a lot of players.

As far as why a game you think is bad gets to stay...dev opinions and your (or my) taste don't have to align at all. If HH is bringing in money and has players, and dev support, it will probably stay.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 01:33 PM
Anyone beat Wadatsumi already?

- - - Updated - - -

I would go with Pussy Saga as a better example of a game that shouldn't stay, seeing as majority of their artwork is traced from other games lol

Shillrunner
04-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Anyone beat Wadatsumi already?

- - - Updated - - -

I would go with Pussy Saga as a better example of a game that shouldn't stay, seeing as majority of their artwork is traced from other games lol

I remember playing that for the first time about 2 years ago on their site. Was quite surprised to see this one being added on Nutaku's game list around November last year.

Natsuki Sasaki
04-14-2017, 05:38 PM
I can't even start a battle, it keeps in "loading" forever... I liked this game, tho :/. I used to play in JP without problems.

Unregistered
04-15-2017, 08:33 PM
I can't even start a battle, it keeps in "loading" forever... I liked this game, tho :/. I used to play in JP without problems.

I am having problems with the game too, it aint loading anything at all...is anyone else having similar problems?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello folks, wondering if anyone here actually got the rewards for doing all the story missions on hard...they didnt send me anything...

kringley
04-16-2017, 07:41 AM
The story missions on hard deadline was pushed back to next weekend, so rewards have not been sent yet. I'm waiting on those also.

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 08:00 AM
The story missions on hard deadline was pushed back to next weekend, so rewards have not been sent yet. I'm waiting on those also.

Oh that sucks, i was hoping to get tokugawa and give it a shoot against that dragon lady, but i guess is cool for the people who havent made it yet...but the question is, why they didnt said anything on the game? Or they did it and I just missed?

Natsuki Sasaki
04-16-2017, 04:09 PM
I think I found a solution for the load time...? Using Opera makes the game go faster, at least for me. I need people to try playing with Opera too to confirm this.

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 08:14 AM
Hello folks, I was wondering if I was the only one who didnt like this new desing off the gacha banners...i mean, the old ones you could actually read if the gacha would give you a guarantee 5* if did used the 10 gacha, but this new ones dosent really give you this information...I am missing something?

Mimea
04-23-2017, 06:31 PM
Hello folks, I was wondering if I was the only one who didnt like this new desing off the gacha banners...i mean, the old ones you could actually read if the gacha would give you a guarantee 5* if did used the 10 gacha, but this new ones dosent really give you this information...I am missing something?

The way you can still find out if there's a guaranteed 5* is to click the white "i" in a blue circle in the upper righthand corner of the gacha's main picture, then click "Drop Rates" and look for the line with ***** on the left. If it is a guaranteed 5* gacha, there will be a line saying: "10-draw *5 final time" So it's there; you just have to find it.

What I really dislike about the new gacha layout is the fact you can't see ALL the gachas available in the Limited section unless you roll one to make way for another. That's just stinky. :\ (Verified by waiting out the beginner gachas timeout, and two new limited gachas popped up in their place)

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 07:36 PM
The way you can still find out if there's a guaranteed 5* is to click the white "i" in a blue circle in the upper righthand corner of the gacha's main picture, then click "Drop Rates" and look for the line with ***** on the left. If it is a guaranteed 5* gacha, there will be a line saying: "10-draw *5 final time" So it's there; you just have to find it.

What I really dislike about the new gacha layout is the fact you can't see ALL the gachas available in the Limited section unless you roll one to make way for another. That's just stinky. :\ (Verified by waiting out the beginner gachas timeout, and two new limited gachas popped up in their place)

Holy shit, you are right, heheheh my bad, should have looked a little harder, but thanks!

Discoceris
04-25-2017, 10:31 PM
I find it curious that I received my 500th medal today and this girl becomes (for only a limited time) medal tradeable. Of course I traded them all in.

http://i.imgur.com/OtcKwZo.jpg

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 07:33 PM
Hello everyone, so i finally defeated the Nagaraja and I am kind of dissapointed at her...her skills and leadership are at the same level or even below of the normal senki you can get, was expecting more from a boss...anyone have got the water and the light one allready? Are they any good or at the same level of Nagaraja?

kringley
04-29-2017, 08:36 PM
I don't have nagaraja or wadatsumi, but I did get Kirin the other day. I don't have her leveled up or maxed yet. She's probably a bit better than the other light 5* you can get from events, but not at the same level as the human gacha senki. I'd expect the same for Nagaraja- better than Yaksha/Ibariki Douji/Yamata no Orici, but not better than human fire senki. Looking at a guild mates copy, I'd say that's the case.

Jay Rich
04-30-2017, 03:35 AM
Hello everyone, so i finally defeated the Nagaraja and I am kind of dissapointed at her...her skills and leadership are at the same level or even below of the normal senki you can get, was expecting more from a boss...anyone have got the water and the light one allready? Are they any good or at the same level of Nagaraja?

Skill wise Nagaraja isn't the best you can get but they do have their use when you need to build your team to take on some harder stages plus her stats maxed are pretty high compared to others, I'll use Oda Nobunaga (Godified) as an example as most people will have her:

Nagaraja
HP = 8373
Attack = 2265
Defense = 2257
Speed =2697

Oda (Godified)
HP = 7611
Attack = 2210
Defense = 2224
Speed = 2868

Now stats aren't everything I know and I don't have Wadatsumi yet so can't really comment on her but I have Kirin and she has some pretty good skills and effect and have also heard she is pretty good maxed stats. Kirin's leadership skill is to protect from paralysis.

Her two skills are

'Divine Light Blase = Light attack 126% on all targets with a high chance to reduce 30% speed'
'Sacred Beast's Blessing = Applies 15% damage reduction to all allies for 3 hits'
Special Ability is Flood Ward

Shes not a bad unit in my opinion.

Unregistered
06-01-2017, 04:56 PM
hmmmm is just me or this game kind of dead? I mean, its been a while since they gave any update or anything of the kind.
Also, someone know if the devs have any plan to fix GvG...its not fun as a solo guild that is not even at the top 100 having to fight top 10 guilds...why they dont make some kind of matchmaking or even better, lower the number of players per guild, that way you force active players to stop staking on guilds....one more thing, how the rewards work, medals are given per point?? Right now i had 200K+ points, but this guild with 99 players decided to go full retard on me, and keep beating me till i had 2K...my rewards will be based on the 200K or i will lose all my rewards thanks to this retards?

kringley
06-03-2017, 06:56 PM
hmmmm is just me or this game kind of dead? I mean, its been a while since they gave any update or anything of the kind.
Also, someone know if the devs have any plan to fix GvG...its not fun as a solo guild that is not even at the top 100 having to fight top 10 guilds...why they dont make some kind of matchmaking or even better, lower the number of players per guild, that way you force active players to stop staking on guilds....one more thing, how the rewards work, medals are given per point?? Right now i had 200K+ points, but this guild with 99 players decided to go full retard on me, and keep beating me till i had 2K...my rewards will be based on the 200K or i will lose all my rewards thanks to this retards?

Yes, the game has not been updated in a while. The lead developer left in I think early May, and not much has happened since.
As far as GvG goes: Yes, there is no matchmaking worth speaking of and it's silly. However, I also can't recommend being in a solo guild unless you really really know what you are doing or really don't care about GvG rewards at all. You have no buffer against attacks from another guild, and you will be the number one target if there's a strong guild in the match. unless their attention is on a rival.
Medals are based on which round it is of the day (they increase from round 1 to round 4), where your guild placed among the 4 guilds in that days battle, and the rating of the highest guild in the match. Points only matter to determine the order of the guild rating. For a low rated guild, you actually earn more medals being in 4th all 4 rounds of the day against a very strong guild than you do being 1st all day in the bottom class.
There are also week by week guild rankings. This is why strong guilds even when they are in a match with small guilds may put in what seems like excessive effort, to get points as those rankings translate into rewards.
I don't expect changes to how GvG works any time soon. If you are active and want medals, I recommend finding a well placed and active guild.

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 08:53 AM
Game Service Closure announcement.
Greetings,

We are reaching to you with this informative message regarding the game’s end of service.
Please see below the future steps that we will take in the near future:

27th of Jun 13:00 GMT – Payment Closure.
• The shop and all Nutaku Gold transactions will be disabled. You will still be able to consume your owned items.

31st of July 13:00 GMT – Game service closure.
• The services will close and the game will disappear from the Nutaku Games list.

As a compensation, if you decide to move to Flower Knight Girl title you will be rewarded as follows:
New players – clear the tutorial
• Lv. 100 Many Spirits – 3 of each type
Veteran Players – based on the amount of Nutaku Gold invested
• 100 – 5000 Nutaku Gold => one Gacha ticket for a 4* Character
• 5001 – 10000 Nutaku Gold => one Gacha ticket for a 5* Character
• 10001 or more Nutaku Gold => one Gacha ticket for a 6* Character
All rewards will be sent starting 1st of August.
Best regards,
Sengoku Team

game2534
06-26-2017, 09:56 AM
wow, while I give up on this game for so long, it still pretty sad to know it's gonna closed so quick. Another game that can't reach 1 year anniversary again?

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 11:25 AM
I played that game for a while and thought that the speed thing was really making it a pay to win. In PVP with low speed charcters (aka no paid gacha) ofter you were dead before you could even much. That was the main reason I left but it's still sad to see it go this fast...

Urnegistered
06-26-2017, 11:40 AM
Nutaku is doing great. They're closing games like there's no tomorrow but they're doing great.

game2534
06-26-2017, 12:33 PM
Nutaku is doing great. They're closing games like there's no tomorrow but they're doing great.

They closing DMM games like there's no tomorrow and let their western games take all the space.

Natsuki Sasaki
06-26-2017, 02:36 PM
Like if Western games were good... At least Armor Blitz will be good.

Myrdin
06-26-2017, 02:58 PM
Like if Western games were good... At least Armor Blitz will be good.

I am looking forward to that one. So far no news in the discussion thread nor the pre-reg has been opened.

kringley
06-26-2017, 04:02 PM
I played that game for a while and thought that the speed thing was really making it a pay to win. In PVP with low speed charcters (aka no paid gacha) ofter you were dead before you could even much. That was the main reason I left but it's still sad to see it go this fast...

Guild war was all about total guild activity and buffs. Backup and prayer both buff speed as well as the other stats and the paid exclusive senki don't have enough of an advantage over that. My normal attack team was 2 from free gacha, one from campaign reward, and one inhuman.

Game was not very f2p friendly in it's early days and I think they burned so much of that player base that it wasn't viable for them to figure out how to run it once smb left.

TiamatRoar
06-26-2017, 05:20 PM
Game progression was too easy for a whale IMHO. You'd get a girl, have her fully foxed out and evolved instantly (or as soon as her youkai mats were finally available and no amount of whaling would change when the youkai materials became available) and then you were pretty much finished except for that "Might as well be a 2nd job" guild wars thing that sucked out four hours+ of your life every friggin' day.

Once you were at that point, it's like, what else is there?

I would have stuck around anyways if Guild Wars didn't literally devour my life (or 4+ hours of it every day).

wyldstrykr
06-26-2017, 06:46 PM
so what if your not a new player in FKG and you didnt spent any nutaku gold? you will get absolutely nothing?

SOMEGUY789
06-26-2017, 09:16 PM
Yeah getting nothing despite playing the game since launch is bullshit. Also, what's up with Western devs always fucking free to play localized games up to the point of essentially having the game commit suicide?

Discoceris
06-26-2017, 11:38 PM
Yeah getting nothing despite playing the game since launch is bullshit. Also, what's up with Western devs always fucking free to play localized games up to the point of essentially having the game commit suicide?

Because they're greedy as fuck. They need to make payments on their McMansions and luxury cars, and do it before the F2P craze dies down, or people in general stop being stupid and feeding them the cash.

Skulkraken
06-27-2017, 04:15 AM

A game developer was talking about that on another forum. Apparently companies are seeing the gacha game industry as a goose that continuously lays ever larger golden eggs. Enough so that it makes financial sense for them to shut down games and move on even when they're making close to a million dollars in revenue each month per game.

So yeah, it's greed.

Eliont
06-27-2017, 10:04 AM
Uploaded to secondary folder.
http://puu.sh/wvA7F/4a4a1055ae.png

Diesirae
06-27-2017, 12:02 PM
Just came across the closing announcement through Facebook, funnily enough. Can't say I'm surprised really.. Kind of saw it coming long ago because it never got high up there and after IWZ's closing was expecting it sooner or later. It's a pity as I really did enjoy the game at first and it was doing fine with the events, contests and whatnot.. ..until KamiPro got released at least. After that, my own activity dropped and I started caring a lot less but I did notice what seemed to be regular content updates. Oh well..

The compensation rewards are a bit of let-down as I don't play FKG personally but I suppose..
"It's better than nothing." ~ Keiji Inafune, Mighty No. 9

Dargor
06-29-2017, 05:53 AM
Another clear example of "A good game, with poor (and greedy) management"
I also liked the game, but when you started to see the differences between Nutaku and DMM, you could clearly see how greedy they were, even at the pre-reg!

Discoceris
06-29-2017, 10:29 PM
Just came across the closing announcement through Facebook, funnily enough. Can't say I'm surprised really.. Kind of saw it coming long ago because it never got high up there and after IWZ's closing was expecting it sooner or later. It's a pity as I really did enjoy the game at first and it was doing fine with the events, contests and whatnot.. ..until KamiPro got released at least. After that, my own activity dropped and I started caring a lot less but I did notice what seemed to be regular content updates. Oh well..

The compensation rewards are a bit of let-down as I don't play FKG personally but I suppose..
"It's better than nothing." ~ Keiji Inafune, Mighty No. 9

Support for Senpro died a long time ago ... in fact, immediately after the last major update (the one with minor UI improvements, as well as the introduction of the Dojo fight system), responses by Nutaku to questions regarding additional content just completely stopped. There's some bugs that never got fixed, and so I knew it was going the way of Kanpani Girls. What surprised me was how quickly they're closing this down. Kanpani Girls died a slow death, despite the fact that there were hardly any activity. But it seems that with Senpro, activity could be measured by participation in Guild Wars, and at that, they probably knew that they couldn't hide the big secret anymore - that Senpro was dead.

I never spent a dime on Senpro, so I suppose only the whales are going to be injured, although I don't feel any pity for them, considering that they sat at the top of the Guild Wars for so long, they already got their investment back and in spades.

The launch was a disaster, but I don't think Nutaku learned their lesson. If they were smart, they'd avoid picking up PVP titles that are overly whale friendly. Some F2P games now institute caps on the amount of money you can spend every month, which could help to reduce whalers from ruining these titles, but unfortunately that would put a crimp to Nutaku's business model of getting as much cash fast before a title crash and burns.

F. Nutaku
06-30-2017, 08:21 PM
I said this half an year ago.

I specifically searched this thread to leave this reply.

Nutaku is a shit company (sry for the strong word), they only ever want a quick cash grab and then fxk your arse over. They are like thieves, with their modus operandi being: Announce new game and let it be as pay2win as possible, even breathing needs to pay, game milks for around 6-1 year MAX, then closes, repeat procedure.

There are very very very few exceptions, but thats their modus operandi.

Buy nutaku (overpriced too) gold at your own expense.

Unregistered
07-22-2017, 03:04 AM
Now that the game is closing... does anyone know if someone has been working on compiling all the scenes from the game?

Eliont
07-22-2017, 10:21 PM
Resource dump uploaded to collection folder.
Don't have time right now.