PDA

View Full Version : Friendly advice

Ramazan
11-17-2016, 03:49 AM
As you may heard dmm gonna give all lv10 or higher players a free 'pick your black' ticket. Good time to start there as a starter black makes your progress there even faster. Saying this as an old dmm-hater btw :)

Jay Rich
11-17-2016, 04:59 AM
Makes me consider getting a DMM account all the more, my main will be my Nutaku account but have been interested in playing a little from DMM. Still undecided though, although this free black ticket is very interesting, can't see Nutakus version getting anything like that in the near or far future lol.

Ramazan
11-17-2016, 06:08 AM
Reshia, if we could get her revival :D other than that leona's passive is already useful for herself, no need getting that type of unit just for passive :p

Tenhou
11-17-2016, 09:56 AM
Just nab your waifu. Screw usefulness, they're black!

Ericridge
11-17-2016, 02:52 PM
Will it happen on Nutaku too?

Nero010
11-17-2016, 02:58 PM
Will it happen on Nutaku too?

Ah the naive who still dare to dream... how enviable

Tenhou
11-17-2016, 03:29 PM
It "could" happen. I mean we did get RC and a new interface rather early.

Ericridge
11-17-2016, 03:36 PM
Ah the naive who still dare to dream... how enviable

Hope springs eternal.

It "could" happen. I mean we did get RC and a new interface rather early.

I'm doing everything I can do to make it happen, including sending a ticket to support. I must have my waifu. This is the best opportunity to turn that 0.0001% chance of pulling my waifu into 100% chance. No way in hell i'm going it let go away without doing anything at all.

In case it isn't clear enough, This saber is me atm.

http://imgur.com/a/xSTMP

Ericridge
11-17-2016, 06:27 PM
very simple explantion how diff nutaku n dmm works...nutaku is whale milkin machine tht doesnt even have server..they rent it...spend200$ on aegis nutaku u getlike 2 blacks..3 if ur lucky...spend 200$ in dmm u get 4 maybe 5 if ur lucky...and dmm has given 7-8 blacks till date which made player base really happy :)...what am i getting at ? nutaku is more cash cow milker...dmm is more player centric...sure you can tell meu got this n tht frm nutaku using this n tht...i will tell u u could have got way better in dmm..the current event is proof..also for f2p..dmm helps with way better stuff since all the events u have missed u can practically farm those plat units in less then 2 months :v...not to mention the ui is way better for dmm vs nutaku...some ppl complain abt rushing etc and b2b events..but trust me..after 1 year in dmmu will have nothing to do but get th unit frm event max it n leave it be :v bcz ur core team alry has a set of black n plats thts gonna be useful...but for the g maps u will even find thn a silver unit useful..can u say the same things abt nutaku ?:/ ever gonna have a sapphire unit in nutaku ?xd nopes ;D...
ow personally just wated to say if i didnt move to dmm i wouldnt get mikoto xd..ye tenhou i got mikoto 8D ahahahha am gonna get mikoto 8D

If DMM Aigis was truly player centric, they would've translated their games into english so foreign players can play their game happily.

They don't, ergo what DMM Aigis is truly Japanese centric.

Ramazan
11-17-2016, 09:36 PM
If DMM Aigis was truly player centric, they would've translated their games into english so foreign players can play their game happily.

They don't, ergo what DMM Aigis is truly Japanese centric.

Its not specific for nut aigis, all translated games had a bad reputation with their publishers.

lolix
11-18-2016, 08:47 AM
to be fair , as bad as this version is , they still gave 2 free blacks , and we can't know if we won't get more in the futuure. We are after all like ...what ? 2 years or so behind ?

I'm quite curious what will happen to lianna , since event wise , we are getting close to hers....and we didn't got an collection event in ages.

Seeing that we are getting lolis now , its quite likely that we are going to get B Iris in the near future to replace lianna in the premium summon.

ZeroZet
11-18-2016, 08:53 AM
Uhh, we passed Liana's event already.
Of course given our (lack of) schedule it means little, but still.

But if they are sane, they will bring Saint Illys over. She's as big of a whale bait as Meteor Goddess Aisha, if not bigger, after all. Hm, was it DMMAigis devs, I would doubt their sanity anyway, but with these impostors who have given us MISHA AND CLAIRE!!!111 ...sorry, who knows ;)

Ramazan
11-18-2016, 10:38 AM
Uhh, we passed Liana's event already.
Of course given our (lack of) schedule it means little, but still.

But if they are sane, they will bring Saint Illys over. She's as big of a whale bait as Meteor Goddess Aisha, if not bigger, after all. Hm, was it DMMAigis devs, I would doubt their sanity anyway, but with these impostors who have given us MISHA AND CLAIRE!!!111 ...sorry, who knows ;)

But she's so pure to be touched by gaijin hands, isnt it?
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/aigis/images/9/9c/Iris_%28Black%29_AW2v1_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20161105113157
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/aigis/images/d/d3/Iris_%28Black%29_AW2v2_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20161105113247

Kirito Rick
11-18-2016, 11:12 AM
Don't be mistaken...Behind her so 'pure' smile hides a Yandere willing to take down everything for you...(which is not actually bad)

Ramazan
11-18-2016, 01:17 PM
Don't be mistaken...Behind her so 'pure' smile hides a Yandere willing to take down everything for you...(which is not actually bad)

Hmm, not gonna lie, she has the potential to be yandere :D

to be fair , as bad as this version is , they still gave 2 free blacks , and we can't know if we won't get more in the futuure. We are after all like ...what ? 2 years or so behind ?

I'm quite curious what will happen to lianna , since event wise , we are getting close to hers....and we didn't got an collection event in ages.

Seeing that we are getting lolis now , its quite likely that we are going to get B Iris in the near future to replace lianna in the premium summon.

Nagi is my next collection event assumption. I hope i will be wrong tho.

buttlover
11-18-2016, 08:34 PM
Even if you don't intend to play DMM, making an account there to get a lvl10 prince and saving the ticket to test future black units will be incredibly useful.

There are so many blacks I wanna test and this ticket is the first of its kind.

Ericridge
11-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Even if you don't intend to play DMM, making an account there to get a lvl10 prince and saving the ticket to test future black units will be incredibly useful.

There are so many blacks I wanna test and this ticket is the first of its kind.

It only lets you to choose from a list of black units that was in the game prior to May 2016 I believe. No blacks after that perhaps. Until they make a new ticket I believe. Oh and there's an server maintenance on Nov 24th for nutaku so, I can't help but hope too because that's on same day as aigis Dmm maintenance I believe?

buttlover
11-18-2016, 10:59 PM
It only lets you to choose from a list of black units that was in the game prior to May 2016 I believe. No blacks after that perhaps. Until they make a new ticket I believe. Oh and there's an server maintenance on Nov 24th for nutaku so, I can't help but hope too because that's on same day as aigis Dmm maintenance I believe?

Yup, I meant to those who play exclusively nutaku, because they can test out new black units as they come out. (dmm currently 2-3 years ahead so that ticket will cover that much)

Not too sure when they will actually give us the ticket, but hopefully its on the 24th.

Jay Rich
11-19-2016, 01:12 AM
Having trouble just getting onto DMM.co.jp, says not available in my region which is understandable but everything I try to access the site doesn't seem to work, would rather not have to go through the process of setting up a VPN (laziness and inexperience with that type of thing is what;s stopping me).

Have tried a few different methods such as editing cookies on chrome, a firefox adblock method and also console editing in firefox with no luck, seems like if I want to get a DMM account I will have to set up a VPN. This may be a stupid question but I feel like I am running round in circles, what methods have you guys used to bypass the area lock, I know what works for you guys may not work for me but hey you never know.

buttlover
11-19-2016, 03:22 AM
Hmm, what i did was create an account, click on Japanese (icon next to english) on the top right and then click on aigis.
Never had to edit my cookie or use my vpn.

Jay Rich
11-19-2016, 03:51 AM
Hmm, what i did was create an account, click on Japanese (icon next to english) on the top right and then click on aigis.
Never had to edit my cookie or use my vpn.

Yeah I was hoping it would be that easy, I have been able to make a DMM account through DMM.com but I am blocked from using anything on DMM.co.jp, this includes the main page as I can log in but that's all I can do before being re-directed back to this error screen.

Any page I try to access and even trying to access aigis through a direct link I am met with this message "This service can not be used from your area" which I thought was odd as I had heard DMM.co.jp wasn't region locked or it could be just my country blocking it (I'm Australian), reference pic below:

Reading up on it I can find a lot of people doing different things to get past this region lock (If it is a region lock) I have read some cases of it being on DMM.co.jp and DMM.com. I see some people didn't need a VPN as others just changed there cookies to get around this error but apparently it doesn't work for everyone (Like me) and your post has me scratching my head even more making me think I am doing something wrong.

buttlover
11-19-2016, 04:29 AM
Thats weird. I travel abit due to work and have accessed aigis without problems in aussie, sidney.

Fyi, most of dmm's function will be locked outside of japan(if you dont tamper with cookies/vpn) including some games but on general, most games are accessible if you go to the DMM GAMES tab.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=156462/
Maybe trying this link will help, thats aigis

Jay Rich
11-19-2016, 04:53 AM
Thats weird. I travel abit due to work and have accessed aigis without problems in aussie, sidney.

Fyi, most of dmm's function will be locked outside of japan(if you dont tamper with cookies/vpn) including some games but on general, most games are accessible if you go to the DMM GAMES tab.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=156462/
Maybe trying this link will help, thats aigis

Sadly with that link I get the same page as before. I use firefox but have tried to access the page with 2 other browsers (being IE and Chrome). I will try again tomorrow getting late here in Aus and by then maybe others can shed some light on my issue.

Cheers Buttlover.

Nero010
11-19-2016, 05:45 AM
Sadly with that link I get the same page as before. I use firefox but have tried to access the page with 2 other browsers (being IE and Chrome). I will try again tomorrow getting late here in Aus and by then maybe others can shed some light on my issue.

Cheers Buttlover.

Over the time i read many people who wanted to go to dmm and faced the same problem. Its not just you. I did never get why regions block each other. Im from the EU and sometimes ur even blocked from US servers and vice versa in some games.

soranokira
11-19-2016, 08:10 AM

Cheers Buttlover.

might want to try dmm.com version then, and if that doesnt work, try https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kancolle-command-center-%E6%94%B9/hkgmldnainaglpjngpajnnjfhpdjkohh

Jay Rich
11-19-2016, 09:55 PM
might want to try dmm.com version then, and if that doesnt work, try https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kancolle-command-center-%E6%94%B9/hkgmldnainaglpjngpajnnjfhpdjkohh

I have started playing Aigis on DMM.com with no real issues and gave VPN ago to access DMM.co.jp, though I don't feel like paying a subscriptions just to access Aigis adult content on DMM.co.jp (though is still good for short period access to DMM.co.jp) and from what I have seen both versions share the same data so there is no real loss. Sure the adult content in Aigis is fine but I mainly enjoy it for the game and Nutaks Aigis will still be the main one I play.