PDA

View Full Version : IDOL WARS Z CROSSOVER EVENT, 2 5* TICKET SALT THREAD

sharkboyxs
11-17-2016, 04:37 AM
OK SINCE IT IS ANNOUNCED ON DISCORD THAT TOMORROW (NOV. 18 AT 12:00 UTC) THAT WE WILL RECEIVE OUR REWARDS FROM THE LATE CROSSOVER EVENT. LET THIS BE THE SALT THREAD FOR THE PPL WHO WILL GET THEIR BELOVED/STALKER/MORTAL ENEMY 5 STAR!!! ( thats if and only if you participated in 7 Dream Fests ofc )

- - - Updated - - -

Commander Shark: Bring the rain boys
(insert epic action sound theme) Jets travelling like the speed of light and with it pilotting the one called RNG. Dropping random Dupe Bombs into your giftbox.

Corintis
11-17-2016, 05:07 AM
I'm gonna put it up there right now that Wutan should NOT be getting 2 Bippina Cosmos', only ONE at the most, since I already snagged one from the Oncidium Bride gacha.

You got that!? Don't you DARE come back to this thread with a double Cosmos!

Wutan
11-17-2016, 05:16 AM
I'm gonna put it up there right now that Wutan should NOT be getting 2 Bippina Cosmos', only ONE at the most, since I already snagged one from the Oncidium Bride gacha.

You got that!? Don't you DARE come back to this thread with a double Cosmos!

i will try but i can't promise anything :o

Optimum would be:

First Ticket: Justicia
Second Ticket: QotN Dupe, Night Phlox or Cymbidium (only because of her Insane Ability^^)

We will see if my "Ticket Curse" continues...

I hope you will get Evening Primrose tomorrow ;)

Flowing
11-17-2016, 05:24 AM
Wait 7 times? Omg, I thought it was 5 and I did it last minute. Do older Entrys Count, I made 1 or 2 Dream Fest when the Game launched.

Raine
11-17-2016, 05:38 AM
Wait 7 times? Omg, I thought it was 5 and I did it last minute. Do older Entrys Count, I made 1 or 2 Dream Fest when the Game launched.

I think it does, just as having gone through the tutorial supposedly counts for those who already tried IWZ even before the crossover promo.

Myrdin
11-17-2016, 05:47 AM
i will try but i can't promise anything :o
First Ticket: Justicia
Second Ticket: QotN Dupe, Night Phlox or Cymbidium (only because of her Insane Ability^^)

Hold right there !
I though that the newest Gacha addittions are not added to the Ticket pool immediately ? Please do prove me wrong, coz that means I can hope for some new ladies :)

Raine
11-17-2016, 06:10 AM
Hold right there !
I though that the newest Gacha addittions are not added to the Ticket pool immediately ? Please do prove me wrong, coz that means I can hope for some new ladies :)

I didn't see Dahlia in the contents before dropping my 5* ticket from Nazuna last month, so I suppose that's the case... but I hope otherwise. :)

Drip
11-17-2016, 06:33 AM
I couldn't do as many dreamfests as I'd like the past two weeks, due to working hours, so I'll see whether I'll get 1 or 2 tickets.
I'm hoping to pull Lantana and/or Dahlia. Or maybe an Orchid Dupe.
I'm half expecting one of my two stalkers to pop up: German Iris and Lily Rubellum

fate
11-17-2016, 06:37 AM
Which ticket are you talking about?

Meister
11-17-2016, 06:39 AM
2 5* tickets from the crossover event :D

Rupturez
11-17-2016, 06:45 AM
Hope I can pull either Dahlia or Justicia

Wutan
11-17-2016, 06:52 AM
I didn't see Dahlia in the contents before dropping my 5* ticket from Nazuna last month, so I suppose that's the case... but I hope otherwise. :)

What??? Which Girls can we pull then? Only the first 5*? If that's the case i won't even bother to use those Tickets cause Bipinna will fuck me over again^^

If it's only Primrose and Night Phlox we can't pull i am relatively ok with it (sucks none the less)

- - - Updated - - -

Hold right there !

Oh sry... i didn't know that... No Primrose and Night Phlox then :(

Raine
11-17-2016, 06:53 AM
What??? Which Girls can we pull then? Only the first 5*? If that's the case i won't even bother to use those Tickets cause Bipinna will fuck me over again^^

If it's only Primrose and Night Phlox we can't pull i am relatively ok with it (sucks none the less)

HAHAHA well, I wanted Justicia from that previous ticket, but she wasn't there in the pool because she's on Limited 1... then I looked for the next girl I liked (Dahlia), and she wasn't there either (as far as I can remember).

Wutan
11-17-2016, 06:56 AM
HAHAHA well, I wanted Justicia from that previous ticket, but she wasn't there in the pool because she's on Limited 1... then I looked for the next girl I liked (Dahlia), and she wasn't there either (as far as I can remember).

She should be in the Draw Pool now...otherwise what's the reason for 5* Tickets if you can only pull the first few 5* :eek:

Myrdin
11-17-2016, 06:58 AM
She should be in the Draw Pool now...otherwise what's the reason for 5* Tickets if you can only pull the first few 5* :eek:

^
Pretty much this. Would make little sense indeed.

Raine
11-17-2016, 07:02 AM
I sure hope so. Makes for a much better pool.

Rampage
11-17-2016, 03:32 PM
Title says it all?

moarsi
11-17-2016, 03:38 PM
Nope, slated for Friday.

Rupturez
11-17-2016, 03:41 PM
I do hope that doesn't mean another massive maintenance like today :c

moarsi
11-17-2016, 03:47 PM
Probably not, didn't Nameless even say they'll give compensation tomorrow for the extended maintenance as well?

nazrin992
11-17-2016, 09:41 PM
Probably not, didn't Nameless even say they'll give compensation tomorrow for the extended maintenance as well?

Tickets, please. Pun intended.

fghk0
11-18-2016, 03:45 AM
Good luck! Is tomorrow! I wish everyone good luck! :o :o :o

Wutan
11-18-2016, 05:32 AM
Ok i am already salty. Where are my Rewards?

We have waited long enough in my opinion^^

Meister
11-18-2016, 05:38 AM
Waiting for so long then just gives you dupes:D

Wutan
11-18-2016, 05:40 AM
Waiting for so long then just gives you dupes:D

Yeah i am afraid that's the case for a lot of people...except for Moaris and his apprentice DistortedRealms :p

noheart09
11-18-2016, 05:42 AM
i am hearing people on discord saying they will give them out tomorrow,probably referring to their different timezone so i am not sure what "tomorrow" means for them

Meister
11-18-2016, 05:43 AM
Yeah i am afraid that's the case for a lot of people...except for Moaris and his Aprrentice DistortedRealms :p

Yea even me. I've only got a limited pool of gacha girls and em already getting dupes haha.

i am hearing people on discord saying they will give them out tomorrow,probably referring to their different timezone so i am not sure what "tomorrow" means for them

If that's the case, I've only got 3 more hours before tomorrow becomes today :D

Wutan
11-18-2016, 05:48 AM

Oh my goodness!!! it's getting worse...I need those goddamn Bloom Dragons to evolve Edelweiss and Primrose. My limited Inventory Space is killing me for almost a week now. My Plans are messed up...

- - - Updated - - -

Yea even me. I've only got a limited pool of gacha girls and em already getting dupes haha.

Dupes are ok if the right Girl shows up...But that's of course not always the case^^

Meister
11-18-2016, 05:53 AM
Dupes are ok if the right Girl shows up...But that's of course not always the case^^

And with that said, I got Convallaria and Lantana twice, dunno if they are in the "Right Girl" category :D

Wutan
11-18-2016, 05:56 AM
And with that said, I got Convallaria and Lantana twice, dunno if they are in the "Right Girl" category :D

It's a matter of waifuism and Combat Performance...So everyone has a different opinion about this...

In my opinion:

Convallaria and Lantana have Bloomed Forms later on. I am not a huge Fan of Convallaria cause i don't like her Abilities that much but Lantana is good.

Meister
11-18-2016, 05:57 AM
Thanks, good to know then :D

noheart09
11-18-2016, 05:58 AM

you got the tickets?

Meister
11-18-2016, 06:00 AM
you got the tickets?

Nah were talking about dupes :D

noheart09
11-18-2016, 06:02 AM
Nah were talking about dupes :D

ah sorry,ma patience is running short since i need to see if i get cherry sage with one of the 2 tickest and spare me 20

Wutan
11-18-2016, 06:05 AM
ah sorry,ma patience is running short since i need to see if i get cherry sage with one of the 2 tickest and spare me 20

Do you consider purchasing Cherry Sage, friend? :)

I have already bought Justicia cause i don't trust those Random Tickets :rolleyes:

I won't do all 3 steps though...Cymbidium, Night Phlox and Dahlia would be n1 but nah i have to safe at least some money^^

noheart09
11-18-2016, 06:09 AM
Do you consider purchasing Cherry Sage, friend? :)

I have already bought Justicia cause i don't trust those Random Tickets :rolleyes:

I won't do all 3 steps though...Cymbidium would be n1 but nah i have to safe at least some money^^

yeah: i am aming at the acacia squad ^^. and i will get her,one way or another.

Myrdin
11-18-2016, 06:14 AM
Heh I do wonder If I get another Chocolate Cosmos :D If yes, then I can officially establish her as my stalker :D
From those tickets, if at least one gave me a new girl I would be happy.

Wutan
11-18-2016, 06:22 AM
Heh I do wonder If I get another Chocolate Cosmos :D If yes, then I can officially establish her as my stalker :D
From those tickets, if at least one gave me a new girl I would be happy.

Chocolate Cosmos is a good Stalker... much better than her Cousin in my opinion :p

Yeah i agree with you...I wouldn't mind one new Girl...Oxalis or Anthurium aren't bad either :)

Myrdin
11-18-2016, 06:28 AM
Chocolate Cosmos is a good Stalker... much better than her Cousin in my opinion :p

Yeah i agree with you...I wouldn't mind one new Girl...Oxalis or Anthurium aren't bad either :)

Dude you know you are ASKING for her to get pulled again , you know that do you ? :D

Wutan
11-18-2016, 06:33 AM
Dude you know you are ASKING for her to get pulled again , you know that do you ? :D

Yeah RNG Devil Moarsi will fuck me up i guess. I should stop complaining about Bipinna...I should complain about Evening Primrose cause Reverse Psychology ;)

RRYGO
11-18-2016, 07:04 AM
Ok..i got the rewards on Idol wars..but what about FKG?

Wutan
11-18-2016, 07:14 AM
Ok..i got the rewards on Idol wars..but what about FKG?

Looks like we will get them tomorrow...maybe

Myrdin
11-18-2016, 07:27 AM
Yeah RNG Devil Moarsi will fuck me up i guess. I should stop complaining about Bipinna...I should complain about Evening Primrose cause Reverse Psychology ;)

Yeh right, and she´ll be like "Oooh he doesnt hate me anymore ! Wait for me Darling :3 Kyuun !" :D

Wutan
11-18-2016, 08:05 AM
Yeh right, and she´ll be like "Oooh he doesnt hate me anymore ! Wait for me Darling :3 Kyuun !" :D

Yeah in that case i have to be silent and take every bad Dupe like a man :cool:

Moarsi is trying to get his Kitsune Girl but he didn't get her so far...Maybe there is justice in this universe^^

noheart09
11-18-2016, 08:08 AM
rewards out on monday =/ ,but they will send us 10 fkgs for yesterday maintenance shortly they say

moarsi
11-18-2016, 08:08 AM
I already know how bad the chances of getting my kitsune babe are, no matter how lucky I may be. Even if I am lucky enough to pull a 6*, trying to get it to be Lycoris on top of that is astronomically bad chances. But for my waifu, I must prevail in my (Un)Holy War!

noheart09
11-18-2016, 08:11 AM
I already know how bad the chances of getting my kitsune babe are, no matter how lucky I may be. Even if I am lucky enough to pull a 6*, trying to get it to be Lycoris on top of that is astronomically bad chances. But for my waifu, I must prevail in my (Un)Holy War!

so moarsi,i cant still understand if you got a main waifu(like lupine for me) or you just collect them all and you are going for the harem ending.
which one ?

Wutan
11-18-2016, 08:13 AM
rewards out on monday =/ ,but they will send us 10 fkgs for yesterday maintenance shortly they say

What monday??? Well looks like i have to run the Dragon Daily...

10 FGs? That's nothing. Yeah some People would say it's better than nothing but nah they delayed the Crossover Rewards once again...

Is there a specific reason for this?

Everytime they did something well (Sakura Discount Deal) they fucked something up in Return...

noheart09
11-18-2016, 08:16 AM

10 FGs? That's nothing. Yeah some People would say it's better than nothing but nah they delayed the Crossover Rewards once again...

nope but if i may say my opinion on this.........THEY JUST FUCKED UP ^^.

nazrin992
11-18-2016, 08:18 AM
Way to get my hopes down, FKG team. I am disappointed.

That being said, I hope they will be able to handle this matter better next time they want to do this kind of event again.

Eab1990
11-18-2016, 08:21 AM
The reason given was "additional development required in the hand-out code".

Drip
11-18-2016, 08:27 AM

My guess would be... Different databases, requiring export from IWZ to some CSV or XML file and import tools to put stuff back into FKG, all of which may not yield correct or expected results on some side and needs to be debugged.

No, I don't think the two databases are actually linked. I doubt they're even the same type of database. Wouldn't amaze me if IWZ ran on the MS SQL Server and FKG ran on MySQL instead.

Wutan
11-18-2016, 08:33 AM
The reason given was "additional development required in the hand-out code".

Odd. The Idol Wars Players already have got there Rewards (or not cause there are some issues as well).

It's funny considering Idol Wars is a Cluster Fuck it should be a more complex engine than Flower Knight Girls...:D

- - - Updated - - -

My guess would be... Different databases, requiring export from IWZ to some CSV or XML file and import tools to put stuff back into FKG, all of which may not yield correct or expected results on some side and needs to be debugged.

No, I don't think the two databases are actually linked. I doubt they're even the same type of database. Wouldn't amaze me if IWZ ran on the MS SQL Server and FKG ran on MySQL instead.

I see... well they should make Crossover Events in the Future featuring Games which run similar databases...

Drip
11-18-2016, 08:33 AM
Odd. The Idol Wars Players already have got there Rewards (or not cause there are some issues as well).

It's funny considering Idol Wars is a Cluster Fuck it should be a more complex engine than Flower Knight Girls...:D
Makes sense.
FKG result export: straight forward, simple results -> successful
IWZ result export: complex -> fail