PDA

View Full Version : been unable to spawn any Elite Guard for the past 12 hours

Gee0011
09-29-2015, 02:16 AM
I'll just past the automated email response to my support tickets... Times listed are EST... started over 12 hours ago...

Game Title: PeroPero Seduction
Online game ID: 35427
Contact Date: 2015/09/28 03:14:58
Response: Ok, I summoned an elite boss, I did damage to it as well as 2 others and we reduced it's health to 0 and it was then moved to the battle results tab and that was with over 20 minutes remaining... BUT, it did not register as dead despite having 0 health, becoming unattackable and being moved to the battle results tab... instead, the timer continued to count down until it reached 0 and then it gave the message that it had fled (no rewards given), even though we had killed it 20 minutes earlier....

Contact Date: 2015/09/28 03:37:16
Response: As I stated in my previous support ticket, I had summoned a Super Elite Guard, we killed it, but it bugged and rather than dying the timer just kept counting down.. Now the encounter will not clear, it will not allowing me to spawn any more elite guards because it says I still have a "Boss Defeated"... I have spent nearly 300 stamina (100 attempts) and it keeps only showing "boss defeated" in the upper right corner regardless of how many times I go to it and try to clear it...

Contact Date: 2015/09/28 07:56:49
Response: It's been over 5 hours now, and due to the last Super Elite Guard I had spawned (over 5 hours ago) being bugged, it is preventing me from spawning any new Elite Guards / Super Elite Guards... Because of this I am losing out on earning EP, because there is nothing I can hit and my ranking is plummeting... This needs to be fixed and quickly...

Armeris
09-29-2015, 02:35 AM
I'm starting to think they care a shit, all, I put a ticket near a week ago about a payment problem (they LOST money for this) and I've no response XD

DMM is tempting me very hard with shit like this.

xslice
09-29-2015, 02:42 AM
Check your support tab. Had the same thing yesterday where I had to kill a EG which I killed earlier again. Seems that kills don't get recognized correctly sometimes. Maybe due to the lag

Gee0011
09-29-2015, 03:14 PM
22 hours now and still no response anywhere and still unable to summon any (Super) Elite Guards... my Rating is dropping because I can't find anything to hit and I can spawn them myself...

- - - Updated - - -

lol, 25 hours later they reply....

Hello Pero Users!

We are currently addressing all concerns with the current Event. Any issues will be resolved soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for supporting Nutaku!

Oh so helpful and no resolution to my problem...

Foyn
09-29-2015, 10:27 PM
u wasted your time, the game is like that for evry1, they got hundreds of tickets for a problem they easily noticed but got no fast fix, obviously u wouldn't get a decent answer~
also that mail prolly evry1 who complained got if not all players..

@Armeris
wrong support place maybe? try live chat
https://www.nutaku.net/support/general-inquiries/

Gee0011
09-29-2015, 10:54 PM
Did you even bother to read my post?? I think not if your saying it's the same problem everyone is having...

I can not spawn ANY elite guards or Super Elite Guards at all... none, zip, zero, nada...

When you go to "search for Elite Guard" how many spins does it take you (on average) before an Elite Guard of either type comes up?? How much Energy does it typically take??

For me, I have spent over 1000 energy (that is well over 300 spins) and have not gotten a single elite guard of either type to pop up.... Not a 1 in the past 33 hours....

Now tell me again how that is the same problem everyone is having.....

Foyn
09-29-2015, 11:42 PM
ahh no, didn't bother with the third part, since the 1st and 2nd part were common.. well I doubt ur the only1, but if u r, ur gonna wait, since I doubt any1 will bother reading atm..
p.s. if u send a new ticket try with a short description like "been unable to spawn any Elite Guard for the past 12 hours", some1 might pick it~

Gee0011
09-30-2015, 12:00 PM
They finally fixed it... lost about 175 rating during the times it was broken.. =(

Armeris
10-01-2015, 04:01 AM
@Armeris
wrong support place maybe? try live chat
https://www.nutaku.net/support/general-inquiries/

Not wrong place, seems more like wrong fucking company XD. I received the same generic response as Gee0011.

My god, they can't handle one event, right now almost all games are in a event, new upcoming game, shitty edits... We're doomed.