PDA

View Full Version : Can girls drop from the bosses before you have cleared the world?

Drynix
11-24-2016, 05:34 AM
I have no clue if this has been asked before, checked the forums and the wiki and can't find a solid answer. I was grinding the ninja guy non-stop for a drop and nothing, I clear the world and 2 kills later I get a girl drop.

Is this just pure RNG? Or is clearing the world required to get the girls to drop? Because if it is, I am going to grind the previous bosses and not grind the grunt to death while I progress that world :P

Ryoshi
11-24-2016, 08:20 AM
I have no clue if this has been asked before, checked the forums and the wiki and can't find a solid answer. I was grinding the ninja guy non-stop for a drop and nothing, I clear the world and 2 kills later I get a girl drop.

Is this just pure RNG? Or is clearing the world required to get the girls to drop? Because if it is, I am going to grind the previous bosses and not grind the grunt to death while I progress that world :P

Yes, it's just pure RNG.

Drynix
11-24-2016, 08:37 AM
Yes, it's just pure RNG.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up :P Just going to keep grinding the grunt as I progress then!