PDA

View Full Version : Black friday deal

Rupturez
11-24-2016, 10:04 AM
Okay since it's 99% confirmed on discord I figure I can make this thread.

http://tinyimg.io/i/EN8SeDa.png

http://tinyimg.io/i/lPnlnuG.png

Pick your favorite 6* for 10 dollar. Nameless stated in Discord the gacha will not include Bride onci or Lycoris.
Have a good one and lemme know which girl you pick!

makinaz
11-24-2016, 10:11 AM
Cherry for $10? I'm sold.

Wutan
11-24-2016, 10:27 AM
Cherry for $10? I'm sold.

Same :o

What will we get on Christmas Eve then??? A free 6* to choose???

Just kidding. Best Deal ever :D

Eab1990
11-24-2016, 10:56 AM
Gonna grab Pumpkin.

Aidoru
11-24-2016, 11:16 AM
Oh that real nice. Not sure who to get though.

Myrdin
11-24-2016, 11:39 AM
Fuhh... this is really a hard choice.
I was like "Yeh Cattleya, sure thing !" But then I thought that Nerine is pretty good Caster as well, plus her Evo power is very good.

And I really like Dianthus.... and Victoria..... OMG :D
Hope we´ll get one free 6* for Xmass, thus I might get 2 out of 4 which would ease my hard choice that I have to make now.

sniddy
11-24-2016, 11:51 AM
Darn it does this mean no Lycrois? Ohhh

still if this is true then YAH

Probably need a pierce if no foxy lady so whats the best pierce

Dorei0sama
11-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Darn it does this mean no Lycrois? Ohhh

still if this is true then YAH

Probably need a pierce if no foxy lady so whats the best pierce

I would choose either Japanese apricot or daisy for pierce.

fate
11-24-2016, 12:39 PM
I start thinking about a dupe because I have too many 6* now

fromelette
11-24-2016, 12:49 PM
Hahaha, I've my money is still in my wallet with less than 12 hours from bla-... I guess black friday has officially started for me.

Initial plan is to get Cattleya for looks. I probably should see skills and stuff as I can actually choose the 6* but I doubt I can convince myself to do that.

Rupturez
11-24-2016, 12:55 PM
Hahaha, I've my money is still in my wallet with less than 12 hours from bla-... I guess black friday has officially started for me.

Initial plan is to get Cattleya for looks. I probably should see skills and stuff as I can actually choose the 6* but I doubt I can convince myself to do that.

Nah man, don't go for abilities. Its all about the waifus. I'm going for Kerria regardless of her stats and abilities.

Captain Alvord
11-24-2016, 02:14 PM
As a newbie/lowbie which 6* would you all recommend as your first (ie best/most useful skills)? Haven't really looked at any of them yet so no Waifu currently among the 6* for me. Gonna definitely get me one. Just don't know which yet?

Myrdin
11-24-2016, 02:30 PM
As a newbie/lowbie which 6* would you all recommend as your first (ie best/most useful skills)? Haven't really looked at any of them yet so no Waifu currently among the 6* for me. Gonna definitely get me one. Just don't know which yet?

Well I recommend to decide which damage type you want. There are very good, and there are amazing girls for each type. So decide what your party needs the most, and depending of that we might be able to give you an advice or two.

makinaz
11-24-2016, 02:42 PM

Dendrobium and Cherry are currently most useful/powerful.

Nerine has the ignore movement effects passive, which is useful. But not really amazing.

Sakura becomes hilariously broken when bloomed, but we shouldn't get that for at least 6-10 more months.
Honorable mention to bloomed Daisy also.

Overall, I recommend picking based on looks. You'll be a lot happier that way. All of the rainbows are pretty strong in their own way.

Wutan
11-24-2016, 02:47 PM
Dendrobium and Cherry are currently most useful/powerful.

Nerine has the ignore movement effects passive, which is useful. But not really amazing.

Sakura becomes hilariously broken when bloomed, but we shouldn't get that for at least 6-10 more months.

Alpinia is also a strong contender cause she has Speed Versatility and her Bloomed Form is also quite Powerfull.

It also depends which strategy he likes...Also waifuism is a big factor as well :D

Defensive or Offensive? Skill Activation Squad? Debuff Squad? Speedy Pest Controll Squad? Counterattack Squad?

We need some more Information what type of Girls and Gameplay he likes :o

Eab1990
11-24-2016, 02:54 PM

Honorable mention what.

Bloomed Daisy trumps most of the other bloomed forms. 1.65x skill boost vs 1.2x, plus a +10% crit rate for three teammates (vs. Mei's party-wide +15%).

makinaz
11-24-2016, 03:02 PM
Honorable mention what.

Bloomed Daisy trumps most of the other bloomed forms. 1.65x skill boost vs 1.2x, plus a +10% crit rate for three teammates (vs. Mei's party-wide +15%).

Bloomed Daisy is only first turn, meanwhile Sakura also gives a 35% damage boost to RB. I value Sakura higher.
Daisy, I rank second. So yes, I do agree that she is better than most other rainbow blooms. I didn't imply she was terrible at all, which is why she got an honorable mention.

Drip
11-24-2016, 03:12 PM
I'm going for Anemone either way, simply because she'd fit perfectly in my counter squad. 100% counter ability + DEF buff for even more counter damage + multi-hit AOE? Hell, yes! I just haven't heard of any blooming benefits for her yet, but in a counter squad, she's definitely OP as she is already. Kinda like Fritillaria in an ability trigger squad. Okay-ish by herself, awesome in a customized squad.

Corintis
11-24-2016, 03:13 PM
If Roetgen wants to make the Banana Island All Stars team, GIT IONOCIDIUM!

As for me, gotta choose between the selfish Dendrobium or hardworking Mei, or Alpinia. Hmm.

Eab1990
11-24-2016, 03:13 PM
Hm, I was under the impression that Sakura/Mei/etc.'s passive was like Cyrtanthus/Geranium/Justicia/etc., since they use the same wording (when translated, anyway).

But I suppose it makes more sense that they get better passives than the existing ones.

I really don't place all that much value on raid boss damage though.

Myrdin
11-24-2016, 03:20 PM
In terms of raw power... Id say Victoria is also very good conteder.
If we ignore Bloomed forms, which dont mean a thing for us Nutaku players for a long period of time to come that is.

She has a solid AOE ultimate, and both her passive are Full party wide Buffs. Very solid statline.
In terms of raw power she definitely is up there.

But yes, atm Sakura is indeed one of the most powerfull characters with solid party buffing. The strongest ? Not necessarily, but definitely in the top 3 contenders.

Wutan
11-24-2016, 03:32 PM
If Roetgen wants to make the Banana Island All Stars team, GIT IONOCIDIUM!

As for me, gotta choose between the selfish Dendrobium or hardworking Mei, or Alpinia. Hmm.

Yeah but he needs his Alpinia first...I told him that i want to see Alpinia in his Signature Helper Squad every time he posts something :D

Honestly i would say go for Mei or Alpinia...I am quite disappointed by Dendrobium cause i assumed her buff is for the whole squad...Daisy beats her in that regard after she gets bloomed...Or do you consider her a Waifu Contender?...then go for it friend :D

I will get Cherry Lady cause OP as hell :o

My Waifu isn't released anyway so i can go for Raw Power this time...

Drip
11-24-2016, 03:33 PM
In terms of raw power... Id say Victoria is also very good conteder.
If we ignore Bloomed forms, which dont mean a thing for us Nutaku players for a long period of time to come that is.

She has a solid AOE ultimate, and both her passive are Full party wide Buffs. Very solid statline.
In terms of raw power she definitely is up there.

But yes, atm Sakura is indeed one of the most powerfull characters with solid party buffing. The strongest ? Not necessarily, but definitely in the top 3 contenders.
The nicest part about Sakura though.. She has a personal quest, which is definitely nagging every legit OCD-er playing this game who doesn't have her yet (followed up with her reward: personal earrings for which you'd REALLY want a second equipment slot to actually equip them.. more OCD frustration..)

Corintis
11-24-2016, 03:41 PM
Yeah but he needs his Alpinia first...I told him that i want to see Alpinia in his Signature Helper Squad every time he posts something :D

Honestly i would say go for Mei or Alpinia...I am quite disappointed by Dendrobium cause i assumed her buff is for the whole squad...Daisy beats her in that regard after she gets bloomed...Or do you consider her a Waifu Contender?...then go for it friend :D
I don't mind that her ability is "Selfish" and she's pretty solid. Alpinia just happens to trump about everything after blooming. And yeah, she's a "contender," so most of my favor points are in her direction; if I need any more motivation, that's also one more to add to the Winter Rose collection for the very far off Nation Battles.

Wutan
11-24-2016, 03:47 PM
I don't mind that her ability is "Selfish" and she's pretty solid. Alpinia just happens to trump about everything after blooming. And yeah, she's a "contender," so most of my favor points are in her direction; if I need any more motivation, that's also one more to add to the Winter Rose collection for the very far off Nation Battles.

Yeah good Point...Winter Rose Girls are Rare as Hell. I like Dendrobiums PreEvolution Art more than her EvoArt though...Looks more Badass in my opinion xd. Maybe Dendro gets a good Bloomed Form one day...who knows?

She isn't terrible though (she is good) but i had false expectations^^

vysethevaliant
11-24-2016, 04:06 PM
Oh man, so excited!!

I'm not sure who to choose. I already have Black Baccara, Sakura, Kerria, Flowering Peach, Ionocidium and Anemone. One of each type, which lets me build a rainbow team, but leaning more towards slice than any other. That means I should probably grab a non-slice-type character...but I really want Victoria. It would have been Lycoris, but unfortunately she won't be available (damn it, why couldn't this deal have come one week later!?). Then there's Alpinia, who I've heard gets a really strong bloomed form, and I do love her art...

GAH! So difficult to settle on one. :/

Captain Alvord
11-24-2016, 04:15 PM
Alpinia is also a strong contender cause she has Speed Versatility and her Bloomed Form is also quite Powerfull.

It also depends which strategy he likes...Also waifuism is a big factor as well :D

Defensive or Offensive? Skill Activation Squad? Debuff Squad? Speedy Pest Controll Squad? Counterattack Squad?

We need some more Information what type of Girls and Gameplay he likes :o

We need some more Information what type of Girls and Gameplay he likes :o[/QUOTE]

Haven't really thought about strategy type to go for yet...I guess would say an offensive game style with lots of Skill activations. I like to see my screen burst to life with all the activations going off at once. :) But Pest control is something I'm lacking and would probably help me to 3 medal more maps.

Current 5*s I have are Oncidium, Star lily, Edelweiss (event), Mono (event), Justicia (5* guarenteed deal), Evening Primrose (5* guarenteed deal), Snapdragon (10+1 along with Rose and Violet), Rose (10+1 along with Snapdragon and Violet), Violet (10+1 along with Snapdragon and Rose), Cymbidium (IWZ Reward), Seteria (IWZ reward). Will most likely get Mountain Lily and pimp her out since its the reissue but won't be a leveling priority anytime soon.

Working to level for my top squad I've been upgrading Justicia, Evening Primrose, and Cymbidium. For my second squad leader I've been throwing some levels to Snapdragon (Waifu).

So my current short list of 6* candidates is: Dianthus, Cherry, Victoria, Pumpkin, Daisy, Nerine. Firstly based on Waifuism ;) and secondly on skills that look interesting to me.

Eab1990
11-24-2016, 04:52 PM
Someone posted the most recent rainbow tier list from 2ch.

SS: Ghost Spurge, Black Baccara
S: Broom, Cherry, Daisy, Viola (yukata)
A: Ume/Mei Plumblossom, Sakura, Saffron, Nerine, Red Ginger/Alpinia
B: Acacia, Iberis, Epidendrum (swimsuit), Oncidium (bride), Snowdrop, Dendrobium, Euonymus, Serissa, Lycoris (miko), Maple, Lespedeza
C: Apricot, Ionocidium, Lagurus, Victoria, Victoria (bride), Katakuri, Cattleya, Christmas Rose, Fritillaria, Garden Peony, Garden Peony (Halloween), Soapwort, Hoya, Jacobaea, Hollyhock, Dianthus, Habranthus, Viola, Lycoris, Loquat, Pumpkin, Ardisia, Mimosa, Mistletoe, Kerria
D: Anemone, Cactus, Dogwood, Flowering Peach, Helenium

Wutan
11-24-2016, 04:59 PM
@Captain Alvord

Good choices.

Dianthus: I am also a Dianthus Fanboy as you can see;D

If you want more Pest Controll go for her but you already have Primrose and Edelweiss (both Girls have the same Ability as Dianthus) and more than 1 Pest Controll Squad is Overkill ( i have three but i am crazy :p). Dianthus has solid stats and okayish Passives. She doesn't have a Bloomed Form yet but she is beautifull, cute and has a pleasant voice in my opinion. Maybe she will get a Bloomed Form in the future.

Cherry: If you consider making an Atk Debuff Squad (the strongest Archetype btw.) go for her...but that's an Defensive Playstyle and you like Offensive more so i would scratch her.

Victoria: Looks n1, has good Abilities, good stats, no Bloomed Form yet. She is a Yandere and if you like those Girls go for her.

Daisy: She is probably the most suitable for your prefered Playstyle cause she will get 1,65 Skill Activation Rate for the whole Squad on first turn after she bloomed. She is also really fast (700 Speed) and she has a naturally high Skill Activation.

Nerine: She also has got a Bloomed Form. After she has Bloomed she will get 1,2 Skill Activation for the whole squad based on affection.
And her Squad can't slowed down through Web Nodes which is also really usefull.

Pumpkin: I can't say much about her cause i lack knowledge about Dodging Girls...

I would say go for Daisy, Nerine or Victoria. Daisy is probably the strongest of those three.

vysethevaliant
11-24-2016, 05:03 PM

B: Acacia, Iberis, Epidendrum (swimsuit), Oncidium (bride), Snowdrop, Dendrobium, Euonymus, Serissa, Lycoris (miko), Maple, Lespedeza
C: Apricot, Ionocidium, Lagurus, Victoria, Victoria (bride), Katakuri, Cattleya, Christmas Rose, Fritillaria, Garden Peony, Garden Peony (Halloween), Soapwort, Hoya, Jacobaea, Hollyhock, Dianthus, Habranthus, Viola, Lycoris, Loquat, Pumpkin, Ardisia, Mimosa, Mistletoe, Kerria
Nice to see my #1 waifu (Black Baccara) top the list!

I'm surprised to see Victoria rank so low, though. I would have thought she'd be placed higher, since she has a nice balance of stats, an AOE as her special, and both an Attack as well as Defense buff to the entire group. I wonder if it's because her abilities don't get her any added utility, such as reducing the enemies' attack. I'm still tempted to go for her, since she's a yandere-type, and her scene looks nice (she's the one dominating the MC, not the other way around).

It's between Victoria and Alpinia for me. Maybe Cherry or Daisy if the ranks really matter, but I'd rather got for waifu reasons rather than anything else.

Wutan
11-24-2016, 05:04 PM

Why is Black Baccara SS btw?

vysethevaliant
11-24-2016, 05:09 PM
Because she's best waifu, of course!

Wutan
11-24-2016, 05:13 PM
Because she's best waifu, of course!

Yeah i like her too (Her Bloomed Form looks amazing) but i don't know why she is SS Tier.

Hmm i have to do some Research...

Eab1990
11-24-2016, 05:15 PM
Not sure about Baccara yet, but for comparison, Ghost Weed has a little bit of everything, so I can see why she's SS.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Weed

During combat, increase party members' attack power by 15%, and increase their skill trigger chance by up to 1.2x depending on their affection value.

During combat, increases the effectiveness of Solar Drive by 70%
Upon being attacked, counterattack 80% of the time dealing damage equal to 2.2x of her defense.

vysethevaliant
11-24-2016, 05:16 PM
Yeah i like her too (Her Bloomed Form looks amazing) but i don't know why she is SS Tier.

Hmm i have to do some Research...
Yeah, I loved her the second I laid eyes on her. Not just for the "obvious" reasons either, I love her voice and overall character.

On the subject of why she's ranked as high as she is (aside for my personal "waifu reason"), I'm not entirely sure either. If you find out why, please let me know. I was going to keep her in my main party regardless (and I've been feeding ALL Ampy to her), so if she's as great as they claim, this is even better news for me.

Wutan
11-24-2016, 05:24 PM
Yeah, I loved her the second I laid eyes on her. Not just for the "obvious" reasons either, I love her voice and overall character.

On the subject of why she's ranked as high as she is (aside for my personal "waifu reason"), I'm not entirely sure either. If you find out why, please let me know. I was going to keep her in my main party regardless (and I've been feeding ALL Ampy to her), so if she's as great as they claim, this is even better news for me.

Yeah i will stick with her in one of my two Main Squads as well.

First Squad: Maple (B), BB (SS), Scotch Broom (S), Sakura (A), Alpinia (A)
Second Squad: Cherry (S), Bride Oncidium (B), Dahlia, Cherry Sage and another Atk Debuff Girl xd

I am glad that Scotch Broom is S-Tier...I wanted her anyway :D

Ghost Weed is also really solid but i won't change my plans :p

Eab1990
11-24-2016, 05:26 PM
Here we go. Baccara's ability is also a little bit of everything.

50% attack to self and a random team member, 10% attack and 15% defense (and the shielding bonuses that brings) to everyone on top of that, 1.2x skill up rate, 3-target skill

Wutan
11-24-2016, 05:29 PM
Here we go. Baccara's ability is also a little bit of everything.

Thank you Eab.

The list will change soon though cause Cactus also got a Bloomed Form...Lets see how good she is afterwards :)

Drip
11-24-2016, 05:34 PM
I have honestly no clue, though I have no idea what those rankings stand for anyway.
BB is a good all-rounder for passives though, making her a great filler for almost every type of specialized squad. And her special attack does bring mayhem to the pests.
But, if I were to make a specialized squad and had to choose between her and a 5* or 6* who actually has the matching special ability, I'd probably pick the 5* or 6* with the matching ability.

Eab1990
11-24-2016, 06:34 PM
"SS/S/A/are bloomed-only, B are rainbows with skill rate up/enemy attack down, C is everyone else, D is non-area skills and Helenium (who loses out to a good number of golds, stat-wise)."

Aidoru
11-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Making me want to get Black Baccara but her skill animation has always bothered me (from the helpers that I've used that have her). That weird jump she does and teleports back while mid jump.

MachThreeSlug
11-24-2016, 08:02 PM
I'm torn because on on hand I can get me a new rainbow unit but on the other hand I could also get a dupe and get me another equip slot on one of the ones I already own.

ZeroZet
11-24-2016, 11:02 PM
Hm, Nerine or Pumpkin?.. Pumpkin or Nerine?..
http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%83%8D%E3%83%AA%E3%83%8D&src=%E5%8F%AF%E5%8B%95%E3%83%8D%E3%83%AA%E3%83%8D. gif http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%83%9A%E3%83%9D&src=%E3%83%9A%E3%83%9D%28%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83% 83%E3%82%AF%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BB%E3%83%A9%E3 %83%B3%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%BC%29.gif

Ice-skating or Ghost-see-not?
http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%83%8D%E3%83%AA%E3%83%8D&src=%E3%83%8D%E3%83%AA%E3%83%8DSDrenew.gif http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%83%9A%E3%83%9D&src=%E3%83%9A%E3%83%9DSD.gif

Waaaaahhh, both too cute, can't decideeee!!!

...W-well, Nerine's appeared earlier that Pumpkin so she most likely will be at next Rainbow Ticket or Step-Up deal, right?

sniddy
11-24-2016, 11:22 PM
Watching pumpkin. Darn it that is a lovely

Any one got Daisys animation

Dargor
11-24-2016, 11:34 PM
well, I cannot post links apparently, but seach for "デージー " in the jap wiki or "デージー wiki.com" in google (should be first link) to see her animations.
Can't decide between Daisy or Nerine. Also want Flowering Peach but I don't need another hit, already have pumpkin and cactace.

Myrdin
11-24-2016, 11:46 PM
Nice to see my #1 waifu (Black Baccara) top the list!

I'm surprised to see Victoria rank so low, though. I would have thought she'd be placed higher, since she has a nice balance of stats, an AOE as her special, and both an Attack as well as Defense buff to the entire group. I wonder if it's because her abilities don't get her any added utility, such as reducing the enemies' attack. I'm still tempted to go for her, since she's a yandere-type, and her scene looks nice (she's the one dominating the MC, not the other way around).

It's between Victoria and Alpinia for me. Maybe Cherry or Daisy if the ranks really matter, but I'd rather got for waifu reasons rather than anything else.

Dont take that for 100% accuracy. That might be just someones biased oppinion. After all it depends on the playstyle and type of squad one is going for. Personally I very strongly doubt Victoria is ranked so low, and for example Alpinia is not even on the list, even though she would easily rank as an A, maybe S character in all honesty.

Errant
11-24-2016, 11:51 PM
Definitely grabbing Black Baccara. If something like this came up I planned to grab her purely for waifu reasons, the fact that she eventually gets a bloomed form is just icing.

Other waifu right now is Black Locust (a 5*), and it'll be a while before we see her I think.

Eab1990
11-25-2016, 12:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqAtp9u4vI

Dont take that for 100% accuracy. That might be just someones biased oppinion. After all it depends on the playstyle and type of squad one is going for. Personally I very strongly doubt Victoria is ranked so low, and for example Alpinia is not even on the list, even though she would easily rank as an A, maybe S character in all honesty.

Alpinia = Red Ginger, and she's in A (which means she's at the lower end of bloomed forms)

ZeroZet
11-25-2016, 12:55 AM

Daisy ga hashiru! ♪ Warau! ♪ Carabu ~! ♪
http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BC&src=%E3%83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BCSD%E9%96%8 B%E8%8A%B1%E8%BF%BD%E5%8A%A0.gif

Daisy Ultra Gigantic SLASH!
http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BC&src=%E3%83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BC%28DUGS%21 %29renew.gif

Daisy the best girl nano da!
http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BC&src=%E3%83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BC%E9%96%8B% E8%8A%B1%E5%BE%8C%E7%AB%8B%E3%81%A1%E7%B5%B5.jpg

Myrdin
11-25-2016, 12:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqAtp9u4vI

Alpinia = Red Ginger, and she's in A (which means she's at the lower end of bloomed forms)

Ahh for fucks sake with those name changes. Translator get your shit togather bruh >__>
Lower spectrum or not - the fact that she drains HP, is most likely not factored in. Its that one thing that allows her to pretty much take on some ridiculous shit and survive longer than any1 else.
I suppose she looses the S grade due to her Evo being a speed buff rather than ATK/DEF/Skill Up. But its not by any means bad As I said this rating does not take some factors in, such as team comp and utility. But ultimately it matters not how someone ranked those girls. since each person will be building their teams to some purpose specifically.

smr
11-25-2016, 01:19 AM
obviously its all about Nerine, efficient playstyle all the way.

fate
11-25-2016, 01:21 AM
Ahh for fucks sake with those name changes. Translator get your shit togather bruh >__>
Lower spectrum or not - the fact that she drains HP, is most likely not factored in. Its that one thing that allows her to pretty much take on some ridiculous shit and survive longer than any1 else.
I suppose she looses the S grade due to her Evo being a speed buff rather than ATK/DEF/Skill Up. But its not by any means bad As I said this rating does not take some factors in, such as team comp and utility. But ultimately it matters not how someone ranked those girls. since each person will be building their teams to some purpose specifically.

She can effectively solo most boss if being built around damage reduction stack team

fghk0
11-25-2016, 03:12 AM
This is really people will feel the headache of the transaction ..... will have 3 DRAW it ?

Or is there only one DRAW ?!

Corintis
11-25-2016, 03:46 AM
We're talking about laifu decisions here, doe! You ain't swaying me!

Moreover, I found this... Iono born in Winter Rose? I knew it, she's a sham!
First off, I thought you had Alpinia; YOU DA REAL SHAM! And second, yeah, I thought you already knew about Ionocidium's origins from both the manga and Calla's event. Fact is, you can't put Oxalis on the All Stars team without Ionocidium!

They're a package deal; take'm or go home!

furude20
11-25-2016, 04:20 AM
Oh damn if this is true... so many choices... And I agree with those who say its all about the waifus cause that's all that matters the most now!

Of course abilities are important but still...

1000 GOLD FOR A 6* IS THE BEST DEAL YET!

Raine
11-25-2016, 04:42 AM
Bear in mind it's most likely going to be limited to a 1 draw unlike the special 5* gacha. Regardless, this is a player's best chance to grab a rainbow waifu, and who knows if there will be another deal like this.

I haven't gotten around to spending on Nutaku, but I know there's a 1000 Gold starter pack for a 50% discount at $5 (dunno if it's a one-time offer though); one would be able to save 50% on top of this epic deal (dang, I already sound like a rep from Nutaku LOL).

furude20
11-25-2016, 04:59 AM
Bear in mind it's most likely going to be limited to a 1 draw unlike the special 5* gacha. Regardless, this is a player's best chance to grab a rainbow waifu, and who knows if there will be another deal like this.

I haven't gotten around to spending on Nutaku, but I know there's a 1000 Gold starter pack for a 50% discount at $5 (dunno if it's a one-time offer though); one would be able to save 50% on top of this epic deal (dang, I already sound like a rep from Nutaku LOL).

Oh I see, but still 10 dollars is already too good.

I'll wait once the current maintennce is done to see what they have to offer.

Rupturez
11-25-2016, 05:02 AM
Yeah I wonder if they will make any other deals, but this one should be a given. It's even pinned on Discord so unless they went full troll this deal should be in atleast.

Unregistered
11-25-2016, 05:10 AM
Can someone help me to top up 1000 gold (5$) (if possible), I will sent the the change with paypal, I will give 10$, T.T

Wutan
11-25-2016, 05:27 AM

Exactly. Many People forget about Speed Versatiliy. It's n1 to have such a unit to adjust other Squads for specific Event Maps etc.

And Alpinia works really well in Atk Debuff Squads and Skill Activation Squads :)

Atk Debuff Squad = more rounds to trigger her Life Leech Attack.
Skill Activation Squad = She Triggers her Life Leech Attack more often.

It's that simple ;)

Rupturez
11-25-2016, 05:32 AM
Exactly. Many People forget about Speed Versatiliy. It's n1 to have such a unit to adjust other Squads for specific Event Maps etc.

And Alpinia works really well in Atk Debuff Squads and Skill Activation Squads :)

Atk Debuff Squad = more rounds to trigger her Life Leech Attack.
Skill Activation Squad = She Triggers her Life Leech Attack more often.

It's that simple ;)

Kerria does that too :^)
She has no speed but an extra 35% atk power to make that lifesteal count.

Wutan
11-25-2016, 05:37 AM
Kerria does that too :^)
She has no speed but an extra 35% atk power to make that lifesteal count.

Yeah she also works in those Squads especially in Atk Debuff Squads cause she also buffs defense.

Every 6* is good but in the right Squad you can make every 6* amazing.

Fritallaria is another example. You can throw her in any Squad but she really shines in Skill Activation Squads.

Also it's a little bit weird that 6* with AOE Damage considered a higher Tier than Single Target 6* because in (Super) Raidboss Fights Single Target Attackers are overall superior cause they do more damage to one Raidboss. AOE Damage Dealers are better at running Maps because there are more Enemies to defeat.

Zandel
11-25-2016, 06:12 AM
Yes but does it work?

Aidoru
11-25-2016, 06:19 AM
Oh nice, its also a 10+1 draw as well as the free ticket.

furude20
11-25-2016, 06:24 AM
It's up, lads!

Oh... FINALLY! And its a 10+1 draw at that too!

moarsi
11-25-2016, 06:42 AM
So is 3 golds considered a decent draw? Finally got to pick up Daisy with this one too :D 2600

Drip
11-25-2016, 06:42 AM
Oh nice, its also a 10+1 draw as well as the free ticket.
Yups, I got my third Peach (for her second skill slot) and a couple of 4* from the 10+1 draw. And of course I traded the ticket for Pikachu.

Had some odd bug while merging the dupes though. The entire game would crash after merging, so it went like.. Merge - relaunch game - merge - relaunch game. And that three times in a row >.<

Myrdin
11-25-2016, 06:44 AM
Yups, I got my third Peach (for her second skill slot) and a couple of 4* from the 10+1 draw. And of course I traded the ticket for Pikachu.

Had some odd bug while merging the dupes though. The entire game would crash after merging, so it went like.. Merge - relaunch game - merge - relaunch game. And that three times in a row >.<

I swear to got thats just hillarous :D
Did it work once you reloaded after the crash, or did you loose the progress of the merge with the crash ?

Corintis
11-25-2016, 06:53 AM
So is 3 golds considered a decent draw? Finally got to pick up Daisy with this one too :D 2600
It's great, but honestly, your single draws are outright hax :mad:

Myrdin
11-25-2016, 06:56 AM
It's great, but honestly, your single draws are outright hax :mad:

I found out a simple life Philosophy - Dont pay attention to Moarsis pulls - wont get heart aches everytime he posts a pic.

saberlance
11-25-2016, 06:57 AM
Did it work once you reloaded after the crash, or did you loose the progress of the merge with the crash ?

The character upgrade -> crashing is happening to me too. Seems to retain the upgrade though.

Drip
11-25-2016, 07:01 AM
I swear to got thats just hillarous :D
It worked normal, the crash happened every time after I got back on the page where you can add "upgrade materials". No matter what button I pressed then (upgrade another knight, back-button, even the home button), shockwave would crash. Really weird, but gladly, nothing went a missing.

Zandel
11-25-2016, 07:02 AM
The crash happens when you click the 'change base girl' button. If you hit home after upgrading then go back in to units you do not get the crash.

saberlance
11-25-2016, 07:19 AM
The crash happens when you click the 'change base girl' button. If you hit home after upgrading then go back in to units you do not get the crash.

Thanks for pinpointing that. Makes it easier to work around at least.

fghk0
11-25-2016, 07:23 AM
I found out a simple life Philosophy - Dont pay attention to Moarsis pulls - wont get heart aches everytime he posts a pic.

Oh, really, really lucky

Each of the 6 * 10 +1 are only 4 * ........ Sure enough, or do not look at the annex, read will be envious :p :p :p

renchon
11-25-2016, 07:36 AM
Allies section got an error tho

Wutan
11-25-2016, 07:37 AM
Well i am happy and salty at the same time...

Happy cause i have got Cherry :)

Salty because of this shit:

Screw you Moarsi :mad:

Dorei0sama
11-25-2016, 07:44 AM

That's one of the worst gacha i ever seen. RNG god is busy today.

Drip
11-25-2016, 07:49 AM
I just did another hard cache clearing (through options menu this time, usually shift-F5 or restarting the browser suffices for me) of the browser, and the problems seem gone. Also got the garden on the main page now.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be worse, like.. all-bronze.

Seriously, Nutaku should reward a salt pile as a garden ornament for people making an 10+1 full bronze pull. It'll be hilarious seeing Moarsi trying to get that. :D

Wutan
11-25-2016, 07:53 AM
I just did another hard cache clearing (through options menu this time, usually shift-F5 or restarting the browser suffices for me) of the browser, and the problems seem gone. Also got the garden on the main page now.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be worse, like.. all-bronze.

Seriously, Nutaku should reward a salt pile as a garden ornament for people making an 10+1 full bronze pull. It'll be hilarious seeing Moarsi trying to get that. :D

Yeah was my second 10+1 with 3 silver and 8 bronze and i used the Normal Gacha Trick :(

it's ok...The only Gold i want imo is Cymbidium and i don't get a 6* through luck anyway :p

But i would laugh so hard if Moarsi ever posts a full Bronze Pull :D

fghk0
11-25-2016, 08:06 AM
Yeah was my second 10+1 with 3 silver and 8 bronze and i used the Normal Gacha Trick :(

it's ok...The only Gold i want imo is Cymbidium and i don't get a 6* through luck anyway :p

But i would laugh so hard if Moarsi ever posts a full Bronze Pull :D

I bought 6 * 10 +1 a total of 5 times and each time 4 *.......:(

Oh! God! Moarsi must be in secret to laugh....:rolleyes:

Eab1990
11-25-2016, 08:14 AM
I thought for sure the $10 roll was rigged, because I also got 10 bronze + one silver.

Maybe moarsi does indeed suck out everyone's luck for himself.

At any rate, I have my Pumpkin now.

Dorei0sama
11-25-2016, 08:25 AM
Maybe try another time will help. i ll try to pull in evening est time.

Tenhou
11-25-2016, 08:28 AM
Was a tough choice between Nerine and Anemone, but the fact that i had Sakura eventually made it Anemone's win.

katsalia
11-25-2016, 08:36 AM
Got lucky with the 10+1 from the deal, got 5 silvers and Cymbidium from it

Zenithale
11-25-2016, 08:39 AM
10+1 = only Bronze and Silver, of course... And then my last FG were wasted on... Bronze and Silver as well. :(

ZiroS
11-25-2016, 08:46 AM
I want ask something, and sorry for my english xDD

with the gacha i have really bad luck and i never get something good.

I want purchase some of the Flower Knights from this Special gacha, I know that is important Waifu Fact, but i need it that the girl are stronger

Who is the best option between Daisy, Cherry, or some special mention... xD

I like Black Baccara and Alpinia, but im bored to seeing them everywhere on my allies helper squads xDD

Im thinking in Daisy or Cherry because is the are rare in my allies, but i dont know...

HALP!!!! Why 1 Time only!!!

And sorry again with english..... sniff

Wutan
11-25-2016, 08:50 AM
I want ask something, and sorry for my english xDD

with the gacha i have really bad luck and i never get something good.

I want purchase some of the Flower Knights from this Special gacha, I know that is important Waifu Fact, but i need it that the girl are stronger

Who is the best option between Daisy, Cherry, or some special mention... xD

I like Black Baccara and Alpinia, but im bored to seeing them everywhere on my allies helper squads xDD

Im thinking in Daisy or Cherry because is the are rare in my allies, but i dont know...

HALP!!!! Why 1 Time only!!!

And sorry again with english..... sniff

Daisy for an offensive Skill Activation Squad and Cherry for defensive Atk Debuff Squad.

They are both amazing but different. It depends on your playstyle :o

fghk0
11-25-2016, 08:51 AM
10+1 = only Bronze and Silver, of course... And then my last FG were wasted on... Bronze and Silver as well. :(

Do not be discouraged ...... 5 * there will appear! :cool:

MiqDoloran
11-25-2016, 08:57 AM
Legit deal, would participate if only I wasn't spending so much on other stuff rn, plus no real waifu in gacha (maybe Hanamomo??).

Soltrec
11-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Okay, okay. 5 pounds for a 6 char is a pretty good deal. Literally, my one and only transaction...until there's another one.

I need a super math wizard to tell me which 6 char is the best. I want evidence based on stats. Get ready? Set? Gooooooooo....

Pls help...

Myrdin
11-25-2016, 09:13 AM
Okay, okay. 5 pounds for a 6 char is a pretty good deal. Literally, my one and only transaction...until there's another one.

I need a super math wizard to tell me which 6 char is the best. I want evidence based on stats. Get ready? Set? Gooooooooo....

Pls help...

Browse the previous pages a little bit. Its been discussed pretty thoroughly.

If you want the maximum damage output and long term use Bacara, Daisy, Sakura, Flowering Peach are very solid (included one from each type). However it depends on what you want from that girl.
There are some nieche abilities that make a girl very good despite her having lower stats (example 5* Toad Lili, not so much damage, but her healing passive is amazing).
Scroll Upside, hit the Units button. Look at all the 6* in each type, and then choose depeding on which combination of Stats/Abilities/ and looks does appeal to you the most.

Soltrec
11-25-2016, 09:43 AM
Miss Baccara it is then. Flat is not justice.

ZiroS
11-25-2016, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the answers, acctually i dont have my squads focus in attack or defense, the squad that use in fights have 87-93k and my helper squad have 98k using auto setup in Power High-low

Who is the difference between Power or ATK? I always i think that the auto setup in Power High-Low set squad with the best ATK-DEF stats, I dont know how calling? Balanced squad?

But i think that i will purchase Daisy but..... xDD

Any sugestion? Some essential skill from another girl?

smr
11-25-2016, 09:58 AM
I dunno whether I'll get Dendrobium or Victoria next special gacha

Unregistered
11-25-2016, 10:10 AM
is it safe to buy nutaku gold with a credit card? do i get the gold? there are extra charges?(first time time buying via eponch.com) <br />
<br />
- - - Updated - - - <br />
<br />
Eh, I'm already strong enough to...

Largepotato
11-25-2016, 10:12 AM
10+1 was 2 silver, 9 bronze.

Picked Nerine as I have a billion purple dragons.

Zenithale
11-25-2016, 10:39 AM
Who is the difference between Power or ATK? I always i think that the auto setup in Power High-Low set squad with the best ATK-DEF stats, I dont know how calling? Balanced squad?
Power = HP + Atk + Def

Flowing
11-25-2016, 11:05 AM
Queen of the Knight and Japanese Iris from 10+1 <3 Never been so lucky with a Gacha.

Just traded my tickt for Nerine. ;)

sniddy
11-25-2016, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=Largepotato;52723]10+1 was 2 silver, 9 bronze.

Mine too!

Annoyingly

Watching the videos - sure Daisy is better stat wise, pumpkin is so much more fun!

Really tore me having 2 hit 6* and not one of each but Daisy is....well dull

Pumpkin is amazing so....simply put yes stats and special squads are nice, and maybe will get me an edge somewhere. But 35+ golds and 4 rainbows should get me through most things

Discoceris
11-25-2016, 02:47 PM

LOL ... my $10 pull net me 1 silver and the rest were bronze, so don't feel alone in that department.

8lyn
11-25-2016, 03:01 PM
I got Lantana and Victoria from pull and the 6 Star of my choices. Good pull in my opinion. ^^

smr
11-25-2016, 03:10 PM
it isnt just a "good" pull, its literally an absolutely amazing for only a 10 dollar pull.

Captain Alvord
11-25-2016, 03:24 PM
st paula and di yu (both dupes) and rest bronze from the 10+1. Got Daisy for the 6*. they need to allow two more pulls. a second for 1500 ng and then a 3000 ng. They would make a mint and this wouldnt have been such a tough choice. and I would get more potential waifus. ;)

aphidsc
11-25-2016, 03:31 PM
Interesting bug; I was able to spend my 5* ticket on the 6* exchange. Ended up getting two 6*.

Azumish
11-25-2016, 03:33 PM
I got lucky, got Dendrobium from the pull along with the ticket.

Wutan
11-25-2016, 03:35 PM
Interesting bug; I was able to spend my 5* ticket on the 6* exchange. Ended up getting two 6*.

GZ. i wish i hadn't use my Tickets already. German Iris Dupe isn't worth it for me :(

Which 6* did you choose btw?

- - - Updated - - -

I got lucky, got Dendrobium from the pull along with the ticket.

Omg and my pull was literally shit...Well GZ.

Moarsi there are guys with better draws than you;D

aphidsc
11-25-2016, 03:44 PM
GZ. i wish i hadn't use my Tickets already. German Iris Dupe isn't worth it for me

Black Baccara because of future bloom form and Anemone because I needed a pierce and I liked her appearance.

moarsi
11-25-2016, 03:56 PM
GZ. i wish i hadn't use my Tickets already. German Iris Dupe isn't worth it for me :(

- - - Updated - - -

Omg and my pull was literally shit...Well GZ.

Moarsi there are guys with better draws than you;D

I mean...yeah. of course there are. I ain't no frog in a well, I know there's always someone better than you :p

Wutan
11-25-2016, 03:58 PM
I mean...yeah. of course there are. I ain't no frog in a well, I know there's always someone better than you :p

Or maybe you have teach them you secrets???

Why Moarsi? You could always PM me you know ;)

ZiroS
11-25-2016, 05:17 PM
Sorry again with my problems, loking in my girls i see that i have only five 5* Slice class....

I'm seriously considering in purchase a Flower Knight Girl with slice class
And this is my last questions...... xD

Who is the best choice for Slice class??, Black Baccara, Fritillaria or Dianthus?

And the last one, Daisy or the best of Slice class? xDD

Thank you so much about this and the information about the Power setup on squads!!

moarsi
11-25-2016, 05:28 PM
Sorry again with my problems, loking in my girls i see that i have only five 5* Slice class....

I'm seriously considering in purchase a Flower Knight Girl with slice class
And this is my last questions...... xD

Who is the best choice for Slice class??, Black Baccara, Fritillaria or Dianthus?

And the last one, Daisy or the best of Slice class? xDD

Thank you so much about this and the information about the Power setup on squads!!
Well, according to Eab...

Looks like Black Baccara might be the best choice.

MiqDoloran
11-25-2016, 06:30 PM

Ehh, why is peach so low? Isn't her ability pretty dope with max affection?

Eab1990
11-25-2016, 07:13 PM
Ehh, why is peach so low? Isn't her ability pretty dope with max affection?

Single-target abilities are looked down on in DMM, so Cactus is also low.

Dogwood is low because of her meh ability, I assume.

... Not sure about Anemone.

fate
11-25-2016, 08:13 PM
Single-target abilities are looked down on in DMM, so Cactus is also low.

Dogwood is low because of her meh ability, I assume.

... Not sure about Anemone.

Her stat obviously

Rampage
11-25-2016, 08:52 PM
i was pretty stoked for my draw, got Black Baccara and two new 4 Star knights, then finally decided to take Alpinia for my ticket, for me it was because i am short of Slice knights (still using a 3* slice knight in one of groups) and i did not have a great single target knight, well Alpinia solves that for me.

Though i do think this (25th Nov) black market deal was marketed this really badly, from the start they really should be spamming it is a 10+1 draw, i was buying this just for the chance to chose a 6* knight, very pleasant surprise to get the draw and get a 6*, but terrible promoting the Special

The worst part for me is choosing to either upgrade Black Baccara ie extra equipment slot/skill upgrade or have a duplicate 6* knight.

Unregistered
11-25-2016, 09:16 PM

Neat, I have a Black Baccara.

That said, I don't understand why she's so strong compared to the rest of 6*?

fromelette
11-25-2016, 09:43 PM
Sometimes it amazes me how terrible my luck is in FKG...

Anyways Cattleya secured! o/

Myrdin
11-25-2016, 11:15 PM
I aint gonna repeat myself again - that rating is not 100% accurate. It only takes into account units maximum Battle potential, while excluding utility like Speed Bonuses, Healing on nodes and such. Stats are one thing, abilities are other. Dont look at that rating and treat it like the Holy Grail of all wisdom.
..Or actually... you know what ? Do whatever you want, *sighs* some people just wont learn.

vysethevaliant
11-25-2016, 11:22 PM
I did my pull today. I got Japanese Iris in my 10+1 (new character, and I've always wanted her) and chose Victoria as my 5* (ratings be damned). I went with waifu reasons, I needed nothing else.

Zerana
11-25-2016, 11:45 PM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/26/yfgG1J7B.jpg

I did my pull and I'm super happy. Got Peach who I have wanted for a long time and Cepha who I've been trying to get since day 1 on normal gotcha with no luck. Plus, I got Black Baccara. as my 6*. Time to do a lot of leveling today and tomorrow.

Xerxes
11-26-2016, 01:32 AM
I got Justicia my 4th time and took Incondium, because i have already Black Baccara, Daisy, Dianthus, Sakura, Denobrium.

Wanted the Fox Girl but she wasnot awaiable :/

moarsi
11-26-2016, 05:53 AM
I aint gonna repeat myself again - that rating is not 100% accurate. It only takes into account units maximum Battle potential, while excluding utility like Speed Bonuses, Healing on nodes and such. Stats are one thing, abilities are other. Dont look at that rating and treat it like the Holy Grail of all wisdom.
..Or actually... you know what ? Do whatever you want, *sighs* some people just wont learn.

Must have missed your post about that, I haven't been paying much attention to ratings anyway. I only play for fulfilling my waifu collection itch anyway :p

Myrdin
11-26-2016, 06:15 AM
Must have missed your post about that, I haven't been paying much attention to ratings anyway. I only play for fulfilling my waifu collection itch anyway :p

And thats how it should be in the first place :)
If I wanted to play as a serrious power gamer, I sure as heck would not play a game reliant on luck (or black sorcerry in your case), but rather one that unlock more powerfull items/characters as the game progresses (pretty much every standard RPG that is :D )

Rupturez
11-26-2016, 06:18 AM
And thats how it should be in the first place :)
If I wanted to play as a serrious power gamer, I sure as heck would not play a game reliant on luck (or black sorcerry in your case), but rather one that unlock more powerfull items/characters as the game progresses (pretty much every standard RPG that is :D )

Yeah same, it only took me 5 seconds to decide which rainbow I wanted in this deal. Stats or bloomed forms be damned.

furude20
11-26-2016, 06:40 AM
A very bad draw for me. 4 Silver and 7 Bronze.

Probably going to get my Nerine for the ticket. Only using it tomorrow. Cause of Waifu material and her abilities at current content and bloomed form.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/26/SWhQ3X.png

Pangalan
11-26-2016, 09:35 AM
First time for me to spend money on FKG. Got myself Fritillaria. :)
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/15/IAnepY3r.png

fghk0
11-26-2016, 11:40 AM
First time for me to spend money on FKG. Got myself Fritillaria. :)
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/15/IAnepY3r.png

Congratulations, you also joined the pit ;)

Sterma
11-26-2016, 12:34 PM

I still have my 5* ticket. What do I do now?

Wutan
11-26-2016, 01:36 PM
I still have my 5* ticket. What do I do now?

It's easy if you can exchange it for a 6* through an exploit:

DO IT!!! You will never ever get a 6* that easy in the future.

furude20
11-26-2016, 03:55 PM
It's easy if you can exchange it for a 6* through an exploit:

DO IT!!! You will never ever get a 6* that easy in the future.

What do you mean? This I must know!

Wutan
11-26-2016, 04:18 PM
What do you mean? This I must know!

This:

Looks like there is some sort of bug if you use a 5* Ticket. I can't test it cause i don't have 5* Tickets...I used them already :(

furude20
11-26-2016, 06:34 PM
This:

Looks like there is some sort of bug if you use a 5* Ticket. I can't test it cause i don't have 5* Tickets...I used them already :(

Oh Ok. Thanks for sharing. I got 2 tickets so I wonder if that really works...

Ericridge
11-26-2016, 06:47 PM
I chose Cactace, and 10+1 gave me 4 4*s and the rest was bronze.

That 10+1 pull was better than average pull for me o.o.

Doesn't beat the 10+1 pull I did last week which gave me my first Onicidium but it beat the average pull I had so far in FKG.

Ikki
11-26-2016, 11:51 PM
It can happen boys https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIACUhC3IUjQnLYEavy43O733lc941KbO kT63AD2cxYeu57CI7eqG3O7au7n1IVvyCK5HHclmWBjQAxpTda kGLxJARy6xXmDFu2CJq7ewEMf4pd0p6Z-fwkBIt8.gKTCoaDb0D6TWvES_6DTa3TKf_s
https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwVyMsNwyAMANBdGADzdUq2QQSRqAlG2FEOVXev-o7vo-55qlXtIoNXgO3gQnPTLDRzq7oRtbPmcbAudEEWyWW_ahcGu2CM mF7JmrRgMAnBReddQJ8weBvMv-7-7vR0PXpT3x8KJCLr.qQBc6oiNhcP7Q_w5Rhon9DFcqpk

Bretz
11-27-2016, 12:54 AM
1st time i spent money on FKG too, got a 5*Lantana from pull and used ticket to get Black Baccara.

fghk0
11-27-2016, 09:36 AM
It can happen boys https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIACUhC3IUjQnLYEavy43O733lc941KbO kT63AD2cxYeu57CI7eqG3O7au7n1IVvyCK5HHclmWBjQAxpTda kGLxJARy6xXmDFu2CJq7ewEMf4pd0p6Z-fwkBIt8.gKTCoaDb0D6TWvES_6DTa3TKf_s
https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwVyMsNwyAMANBdGADzdUq2QQSRqAlG2FEOVXev-o7vo-55qlXtIoNXgO3gQnPTLDRzq7oRtbPmcbAudEEWyWW_ahcGu2CM mF7JmrRgMAnBReddQJ8weBvMv-7-7vR0PXpT3x8KJCLr.qQBc6oiNhcP7Q_w5Rhon9DFcqpk

It's lucky! It's Carrante :o :o :o

AgentFakku
11-27-2016, 10:33 AM

My pull. Pretty happy with my draw.

Since there were a lot of slice units than pierce units to choose, I opted for a slice unit until pierce rainbow units stock up in the future.

Choose Kerria. It was so hard to choose. Black Baccara was so sexy and buxom. I always did prefer mature women after seeing so much lolis.

Now to train Kerria.

Rupturez
11-27-2016, 10:34 AM

Since there were a lot of slice units than pierce units to choose, I opted for a slice unit until pierce rainbow units stock up in the future.

Choose Kerria. It was so hard to choose. Black Baccara was so sexy and buxom. I always did prefer mature women after seeing so much lolis.

Now to train Kerria.

Well done, I approve of your choice.

Some Guy
11-27-2016, 10:42 AM
With Dahlia and Cherry Sage already in my roster, it was hard to pass up on Cherry herself.

Wutan
11-27-2016, 10:52 AM
With Dahlia and Cherry Sage already in my roster, it was hard to pass up on Cherry herself.

Same.

Now i have to catch these two:

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B5%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AB%E3%82%AF%E3% 82%B5%E3%83%9C%E3%83%86%E3%83%B3 (Not a Waifu but a good Solider and i couldn't find another 5* Mature Beauty like Dahlia with the Atk Debuff Ability yet)

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B7%E3%82%A2 (Waifu Material for sure)

After that i will wreck stuff :D

flink
11-27-2016, 11:21 AM
Now i have to catch these two:

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B5%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AB%E3%82%AF%E3% 82%B5%E3%83%9C%E3%83%86%E3%83%B3 (Not a Waifu but a good Solider and i couldn't find another 5* Mature Beauty like Dahlia with the Atk Debuff Ability yet)

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B7%E3%82%A2 (Waifu Material for sure)

After that i will wreck stuff :D
We are looking in the same direction ;)
A wise man told me one day : "To find the waifu, one must first walk the path of the blade."
In memory of those words, I choose Dianthus.

Wutan
11-27-2016, 11:38 AM
We are looking in the same direction ;)
A wise man told me one day : "To find the waifu, one must first walk the path of the blade."
In memory of those words, I choose Dianthus.

Yep for sure: Slice Girls = Best Girls

In Terms of Waifus those four are my Favourites: Dianthus, Kerria, Acacia and of course Maple ;)

The only Problem is: I have to many Swordfighters already and my Final Team will contain 10 Slice Types :o

I am also a huge Samurai Fan so Dianthus is a must have with her Katana ;)

Myrdin
11-27-2016, 12:02 PM
Hmm yes, miss "two shiny blades" is definitely to my liking.

Indeed most of the coolest girls are in Slice department of the knights.

Now I wish there would be a Mage girl who looks like Syndra from League of Legends, and I would be happy.

Wutan
11-27-2016, 12:22 PM

Now I wish there would be a Mage girl who looks like Syndra from League of Legends, and I would be happy.

I mean Bride Oncidium has a better Atk Debuff (15%) than Acacia (10%) but look at her!

Two Telekinesis Blades and a beautifull Girl? Yes Sir.

I have talked with Roentgen about that too. I think i will purchase her instead of Bride Oncidium.

Sry Myrdin i haven't that much time to Play X-Overd yet cause i resetted an Alt Account just for fun and well:

Looks like i will play an Alt Account after all :o

Dorei0sama
11-27-2016, 12:22 PM

This one is pretty similar http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A6%E3%83%A0

Rupturez
11-27-2016, 12:24 PM

I think this girl has a bit of the syndra vibe

http://tinyimg.io/i/FqlNIaB.png http://tinyimg.io/i/HSM95uh.png

Myrdin
11-27-2016, 12:30 PM
This one is pretty similar http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A6%E3%83%A0

She has the orb, but gives more of an Ahri presence - the coloring and fluttering clothes and all.

I think this girl has a bit of the syndra vibe

http://tinyimg.io/i/FqlNIaB.png http://tinyimg.io/i/HSM95uh.png

Hoho my friend you just hit the Jack Pot ! While not exactly Syndra-ish, I very much like what she has going for her! Who is this cutie, and when do we get her ? :)

Dorei0sama
11-27-2016, 12:32 PM
Any girl can hold a ball can be similar to Syndra.kek;)

Wutan
11-27-2016, 12:37 PM
Hoho my friend you just hit the Jack Pot ! While not exactly Syndra-ish, I very much like what she has going for her! Who is this cutie, and when do we get her ? :)

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B7%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3

She has #193. You have to wait a long time for her :(

Myrdin
11-27-2016, 12:43 PM
http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B7%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3

She has #193. You have to wait a long time for her :(

Thats fine :)
Gives me plenty of time to find Moarsi and burn him at the stake for witchcraft, before he gets his filthy hands on her sooner than I do !
(just joking man ;) ..... but really now, If you get her when she is released before I do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will....Liam Neeson YOU ! So better take a break form your dark sorcery at that time. T___T ...I am not a yandere I swear)

Funny enough - watching her Sprite move, she feels more like Malzahar to me, even the color scheme fits and the mask gives a voidling vibe ! (which is absolutely perfect since Malzahar was my longest played Main, since the day he was released).

Wutan
11-27-2016, 01:48 PM
Thats fine :)
Gives me plenty of time to find Moarsi and burn him at the stake for witchcraft, before he gets his filthy hands on her sooner than I do !
(just joking man ;) ..... but really now, If you get her when she is released before I do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will....Liam Neeson YOU ! So better take a break form your dark sorcery at that time. T___T ...I am not a yandere I swear)

Funny enough - watching her Sprite move, she feels more like Malzahar to me, even the color scheme fits and the mask gives a voidling vibe ! (which is absolutely perfect since Malzahar was my longest played Main, since the day he was released).

I think if you hoard 100-150 FG for her you have a pretty good chance to get her cause she is a 5*. Looks really n1 that Girl.

My plan is to make a Garden full of Samurais and Ninjas xd (Eden theme) and she would fit that theme perfectly. Her Mask reminds me a little bit of a Tengu.

Please guys stop posting amazing Girls. My Wish List is getting bigger and bigger and bigger^^

fghk0
11-28-2016, 08:39 AM

Now to train Kerria.

First of all congratulate you to win this roll! :D

6 * choice will not let you regret ~ support! :o:o:o

ladeda
11-29-2016, 02:27 AM
So if you're an idiot that was unable to login on your last day (I bought the gacha didn't use the ticket yet) I'm fucked aren't i? Couldn't log in to FKG much and didn't exchange the ticket yet over thanksgiving DX