PDA

View Full Version : New Game to Play

MourningMoon
11-27-2016, 03:51 PM
So I've been playing Osawari Island for the past few months, but I feel like trying out another game at the same time. There is just a few requirements that I want the game to fulfill at least 1 of them for me to try.

1. Plenty of ways to obtain gacha tickets. In Osawari Island every event (which lasts 2 weeks) I can get myself 50+ gacha tickets to use. While I don't expect THAT many from other games, I do want them to be more often then like 1 ticket per week or so.

2. Chance for a non-whale to win in events. While this pretty much ties into 1 I'll still mention it anyways since there may be other ways that games have done it. Simply put I just want to be able to get a decent rank to get that event exclusive prize without throwing money at the game if I try hard enough.

3. Decent chance or different ways to get the rarer/gacha cards/characters. I've seen the rates for getting that SSR/UR or w/e is the highest rarity is in the game and most of them show abysmal chances (like 0.1% or lower) to get them. This sucks for me cause I do like just collecting everything I can just for the sake of having them, but if my chances are 1 in 1000 (or worse) to get them, then I would just give up. Or the game can provide some way for me to obtain those powerful cards/characters I see in gacha WITHOUT using the gacha itself .Not saying they should be like 40%+ chance to get, but high enough that with the amount of chances I get that I do have some hope of getting it after trying enough in a reasonable amount of time.

4. No need for dupes to evolve/upgrade. This is something I just REALLY liked in Osawari Island and more or less the main reason why I still play it. Simply I do not need to get a duplicate of the card/character to increase their level limit (and unlock H-scenes). I do know most games do have some special item that allows you to upgrade without dupes, but usually those things are REALLY hard to get. This is worst when I need more than 1 dupe to fully upgrade and/or it doesn't fulfill #3, cause nothing like getting that super ultra rare card/character that you only had like 1 in 10,000 chance to get, only to remember that I can't even get the most out of it (along with the H-scenes) cause I need to get it AGAIN.

Now let me just make it clear, I DO NOT need the game the fulfill ALL of these, just AT LEAST 1 while the more the better.

Aidoru
11-27-2016, 05:57 PM
None that I've played. Even Osawari itself breaks your #4 as you need dupes to upgrade or transfer skills. Osawari might have lots of ways to obtain tickets but considering the game has the biggest roster of girls, it doesn't make much difference in terms of ratio, in fact its probably worse. Other games have less ways to get tickets but it has a far smaller roster.

I'll just suggest Brave Girl Raven as anyone can obtain UR units as any unit can be enhanced to the highest rank unlike most games where girls are locked to specific ranks. Though of course certain units are more stronger than others and the rank up system relies on using copies.

MourningMoon
11-27-2016, 07:11 PM
None that I've played. Even Osawari itself breaks your #4 as you need dupes to upgrade or transfer skills. Osawari might have lots of ways to obtain tickets but considering the game has the biggest roster of girls, it doesn't make much difference in terms of ratio, in fact its probably worse. Other games have less ways to get tickets but it has a far smaller roster.

I'll just suggest Brave Girl Raven as anyone can obtain UR units as any unit can be enhanced to the highest rank unlike most games where girls are locked to specific ranks. Though of course certain units are more stronger than others and the rank up system relies on using copies.

for #4 I only meant for things like evolving or increasing the level limit. Upgrading with dupes only increases the power of their skill and I don't mind that.

KonKon
11-27-2016, 11:59 PM
Try IdolWars then!!?, forget 10-50, U'll get 1000 gacha tickets within a month.
Getting SSR aren't that hard either.
And as long as you join the active Production,PvP arent that Bad.

Downside is, You cant get Seasonal Gacha character without being "Premium".Tho' they occasionally does gives Free seasonal ticket gacha.
But there's plenty of "Freemium" character & Event to amend for that.

sniddy
11-28-2016, 01:12 AM
Flower Knight Girl

1) Optimal 'pay' gacha use is limted - the basic one you'll be swimming in
2) No PvP so basic events are clear able early and reward nicely - shortly you'd be able to max um
3) You can get upto the 3rd level out of 5 for free rolls. Level 4 from events and 'pay' gacha but the currency keeps trickling in - Level 5 is rare - bt not required
4) Dupes aren't NEEDED and until a certain point in the game not even desired. The basic units you'll max - levels 4&5 each dupe gives a 2nd equip slot (upto 4) and a skill up (most start at around 20 -30% a turn chance eack skill level adds a few % upto skill level 5) - evolving is done with a different free to farm and not difficult to get item, and you evolve ONCE currently, leveling is done again with free faramable goodies (mostly - you can use dupes but that early on gets a poor choice)

Otherwise Idol girls is good as above but I found it too much, its not as intuitive

Dorei0sama
11-28-2016, 03:04 PM
I agree with @Sniddy that fkg should be on top recommend list :D. But if you want fresh start on a new game, you should play x-overd, it have just been open recently. The game have auto-battle function so you can play parallel with other game. However i am not sure about gacha rarity, i havent yet able to get any ssr girl in x-overd other than the one i get from pre-order.

Ramazan
11-28-2016, 03:48 PM
Any game with SR gacha system is shit, you wont get decent units easily from them. For that i suggest you either aigis, hitsuji or fkg. Aigis has the best gameplay but free gacha summoning rate is pretty low there. Playing with multiple accounts would be a good solution but i dont think you have the time to afford it.

Yamemai
11-28-2016, 04:31 PM
Dorie -- If you go to the Crystal Gacha, it explicitly stated you get an extra SSR if you roll the 10x one.

Anyways, as Dorei said, as of right now, X-Overd seems to match your wants the best:
1. No real Gacha, you need crystals and shards to roll for units;
1A. Crystals you get from finishing the daily quests(Didn't really pay attention, but you get at least 1 each day) and some dungeons;
1B. Shards are mainly obtained by having friends (Gives 10 instead of 5), though there is a level that gives it.
2. The current 2 events are easy, you can finish them nearly right after unlocking it (Get to 1-7-2); it's also pretty useful for grinding.
3. If you roll the 10x Gacha, you'll get an extra guaranteed SSR; I also heard that once you max out a character's class, they are taken out of the pool, so that'll increase your chances. Edit: You are refunded their cost.
4. Dupes in this game are used to increase the level limit; though the equips are annoying to max; though the weapons are annoying to max.

Ps. It's similar to FGK, though I forgot the reason why I quit it, but play this one.

Dorei0sama
11-30-2016, 07:16 AM
Dorie -- If you go to the Crystal Gacha, it explicitly stated you get an extra SSR if you roll the 10x one.

Anyways, as Dorei said, as of right now, X-Overd seems to match your wants the best:
1. No real Gacha, you need crystals and shards to roll for units;
1A. Crystals you get from finishing the daily quests(Didn't really pay attention, but you get at least 1 each day) and some dungeons;
1B. Shards are mainly obtained by having friends (Gives 10 instead of 5), though there is a level that gives it.
2. The current 2 events are easy, you can finish them nearly right after unlocking it (Get to 1-7-2); it's also pretty useful for grinding.
3. If you roll the 10x Gacha, you'll get an extra guaranteed SSR; I also heard that once you max out a character's class, they are taken out of the pool, so that'll increase your chances. Edit: You are refunded their cost.
4. Dupes in this game are used to increase the level limit; though the equips are annoying to max; though the weapons are annoying to max.

Ps. It's similar to FGK, though I forgot the reason why I quit it, but play this one.

Thanks for advice. The one i want to have the most right now in this game probably is SSR Veronica. Gonna save up gems for her.

MourningMoon
12-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Ok thx for the replies guys, I'm currently playing X-Overd now. So far I gotta say its DIFFERENT compared to other games I've played at least when it comes to upgrading your cards/characters. Though kinda like it this way compared to most other options.