PDA

View Full Version : Uggghh Another faulty passive description....

Zandel
11-30-2016, 06:37 AM
Just found out that Epidendrum only adds 1.5x to herself and not the entire squad on turn 1 as the text says.... a bit annoying.

Seems she has the same translation fault as Dendrobium, a shame too I had thought I found a great combo of Epi and Cymbi.

Oh well I'll stick with Cymbi, Geranium and Cyrtanthus along with Anthurium and Mountain Lilly for round 1 murder.

1 more skill bloom for Anthurium and that entire team will be at 100% skill activation on Round 1 ;)

Drip
11-30-2016, 06:47 AM
Darn! Thank for the warning though, I guess she won't be getting priority-leveling for a long while then.
Seriously, when can we make units consisting of 10 or more squads? This way, most of my girls will remain benched forever!

Wutan
11-30-2016, 06:47 AM
Just found out that Epidendrum only adds 1.5x to herself and not the entire squad on turn 1 as the text says.... a bit annoying.

Seems she has the same translation fault as Dendrobium, a shame too I had thought I found a great combo of Epi and Cymbi.

Oh well I'll stick with Cymbi, Geranium and Cyrtanthus along with Anthurium and Mountain Lilly for round 1 murder.

1 more skill bloom for Anthurium and that entire team will be at 100% skill activation on Round 1 ;)

Yeah i have also noticed that (Got Epidendrum with an Alt Account which i don't continue btw.)

I think Daisy (Bloomed Daisy) and Cymbidium are the only Knights with that "Uber Buff" for the Full Team imo.

They should fix this cause such Descriptions are misleading as hell :mad:

Zandel
11-30-2016, 06:51 AM
The worst part about her is.... she is actually interesting to play... her special move has 3 animations not just one! I WANT to use her but I'm not sure she is worth it....

28% base skill rate tho it's single target, 13600 hp, 5680 Atk and 2326 Def.... base stats are very nice but that 1.5x for self only on turn 1 and a medium dodge chance make her very selfish.

IvanLedah21
11-30-2016, 10:34 AM
The worst part about her is.... she is actually interesting to play... her special move has 3 animations not just one! I WANT to use her but I'm not sure she is worth it....

28% base skill rate tho it's single target, 13600 hp, 5680 Atk and 2326 Def.... base stats are very nice but that 1.5x for self only on turn 1 and a medium dodge chance make her very selfish.

Well... given her personality (she doesn't want to work for anyone except Commander after 100% affection)... is that so surprising?

I still might use her, but given I have only 6 slots for gold girls in my team with 14 Rainbows around... difficult choices must be made.

Eab1990
11-30-2016, 10:46 AM
Dendrobium is also quite literally Selfish Beauty, so her self-buff passive makes sense.

nikonana
11-30-2016, 05:20 PM
Well Cactus bride also have 1.5 self skill activation with slightly better skill (2 units). Epidendrum just need squad with good buffs to cover her underwhelming buff.

Just wait till Epidendrum swimsuit comes out, she's much more better

flink
12-03-2016, 03:53 AM
The Skill description for Epidendrum and Cactas bride on the wiki is also for all Squad members.

I don't have these girls, so before updating the wiki I want to be sure:
Can you confirm me that Epidendrum and Cactas bride have 1.5x Battle Skill activation rate for themselves only on the 1st turn?

fghk0
12-03-2016, 04:22 AM
Relative Cymbi has 2 times the activation, I think more than Epidendrum easy to use, but if Epidendrum is your preference it is another matter :o

Wutan
12-03-2016, 04:31 AM
The Skill description for Epidendrum and Cactas bride on the wiki is also for all Squad members.

Can you confirm me that Epidendrum and Cactas bride have 1.5x Battle Skill activation rate for themselves only on the 1st turn?

Epidendrum's Buff is only for herself. I know that cause i have had her on an Alt Account. Don't know about Bride Cactus though...

flink
12-03-2016, 04:45 AM
Epidendrum updated.
Cactace bride waiting confirmation.

MachThreeSlug
12-03-2016, 05:15 AM

Cactus Bride is for herself.

flink
12-03-2016, 05:41 AM
And the wiki has been updated!
Thanks everyone. :D

But Robinia and Camellia Bride are still missing... :rolleyes:

Discoceris
12-03-2016, 10:24 PM
They should fix this cause such Descriptions are misleading as hell :mad:

I bet they're just trolling all of us.