PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to use Gacha?

Unregistered
12-01-2016, 08:30 AM
So say that I want to use flower gems on one of the gachas, is it better to spend 5 flower gems until I reach 10 draws or should I spend all 50 gems at once for that free draw?
Maybe the answer is obvious but I am still unfamiliar with how the draw priority works, am I more likely of getting a 6 star depending on how I draw?

nazrin992
12-01-2016, 08:33 AM
One of the theory is that by drawing 3*s three times in a row or a 4* in normal gacha, you will get your 6* in Gem Gacha.

Another theory is same as above but at a right time.

Another is simply RNG. RNG decides everything.

Another is through moarsi.

Unregistered3414
12-01-2016, 08:52 AM
The "best" way is of course the 50 gem draw cause it gives a free one as well (10+1).

But result wise, it doesnt really matter, saving up 50 can get one impatient easily.
My own experience was using single draws on the beginning, for grabbing decent units quicker (I even got a 6* from these) and now that I have a stable team, currently saving for 10+1 draws.

Wutan
12-01-2016, 08:56 AM
One of the theory is that by drawing 3*s three times in a row or a 4* in normal gacha, you will get your 6* in Gem Gacha.

Another theory is same as above but at a right time.

Another is simply RNG. RNG decides everything.

Another is through moarsi.

The last one is the right theory. Worship him or hate him...

Stuff
12-01-2016, 09:04 AM
I save up for the 10+1 that offers the guaranteed ticket that comes with it (everyone once in a while).

Is that the best way to do it? I'm sure some would say 'no,' but it works for me.

Meister
12-01-2016, 09:06 AM
Someone should coin the phrase "praise moarsi"

Wutan
12-01-2016, 09:09 AM
I save up for the 10+1 that offers the guaranteed ticket that comes with it (everyone once in a while).

Is that the best way to do it? I'm sure some would say 'no,' but it works for me.

If you don't spend Money on this game that's basically the wisest decision you could make indeed.

Another way to do it is to hoard FGs for a Girl you really like...

- - - Updated - - -

Someone should coin the phrase "praise moarsi"

Corintis should do it :)

Other Options would be Myrdin or Myself xd

Stuff
12-01-2016, 09:15 AM
If you don't spend Money on this game that's basically the wisest decision you could make indeed.

Ah, glad you feel that way. I was beginning to think that I might be completely clueless about this game (so I'm told).

nazrin992
12-01-2016, 09:22 AM
11 draw plus ticket is fine if you don't mind getting girls from "several events behind from the current event" ticket gacha pool.

Wutan
12-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Ah, glad you feel that way. I was beginning to think that I might be completely clueless about this game (so I'm told).

Yeah i have read that discussion in the other thread but i am staying out.

I do not like bad mood :p

I don't think you are completely clueless but there is always something new to learn. That's the case for almost everyone.

Eab1990
12-01-2016, 09:24 AM

Yeah, not knowing how the gift box or exchange shop works means you don't know how gacha works either. And that post doesn't sound petty at all.

Sarcasm, if you couldn't tell.

Anyway, besides the 10+1 guaranteed gold promos they have once a month or so (which isn't entirely reliable anyway since nobody knows what Nutaku is planning for Christmas deals, and their BF deals were already super-generous), there isn't really a best way to roll gacha. Roll singles if you want to spread out your disappointment (or if you have moarsi's luck), roll 11s if you really want a spotlight girl, save up your FGs otherwise. It helps to look at wikis and whatnot to see who's coming up next and help you determine who you want to save up for.

Although we're skipping ahead to Christmas part 2 after this, so Christmas Rose, Fir, and Poinsettia is next in the rotation.

Dorei0sama
12-01-2016, 09:26 AM
Even dmm, 50 fg draw can still be full of crap. Here in nutaku version getting 6*fkg is wish up on star. Just waste 100fg to get catace bride, then i realize it's just a crappy unit.