PDA

View Full Version : Strike Witches DMM

saike
12-02-2016, 07:00 PM
does anyone play the strike witches DMM game?

Discoceris
12-03-2016, 06:23 PM
I briefly did, but in all honesty, there's just too many games out there. My short list of f2p games I'm currently playing: Sword Art Online: Code Register, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Link, Soul Reverse Zero, Cryptract, Age of Ishtaria, Chain Chronicle (JP), Kairisei Million Arthur, and of course, FKG. Most of these games are just log-in, events for a few minutes, and out, mostly because I'm done with quest lines and I didn't want to let go of accounts that I put time in. I've already abandoned a good many accounts, mostly because they didn't hold my interest, and this is where Nutaku is going to fail horribly. DMM is already in direct competition with Facebook and Chrome Store for f2p internet games, and with more and more mobile games being translated for Chrome or mini Steam-like platforms, competitors are going to be awfully aggressive, with better draw rates, better (overall) production, and a superior product.

In short, if Nutaku continues to act in a greedy fashion, they're going to struggle to make ends meet, especially when bigger publishers like EA, Blizzard/Activision, Square Enix, Bandai Namco, Sega, etc., start to push harder and harder on mobile gaming. When there's just so much out there, why would you settle for less, for a subpar product?