PDA

View Full Version : Event 7: PeroPero Coliseum 3/Princess Contest

Overload
10-05-2015, 10:32 AM
With the 08.October starts the new Pero Coli 3.

Something special to it is, that there are three fractions with three diffrent princesses.
You need to choose a fraction/princess and at the end of the event you get her. But her rarity depends how well your fraction will do.
That's why I'm starting a poll, so everyone in the forum can get a nice SR card together :D

Links to the japanese wiki with all lvls:
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1492&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1461&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1719&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

NaGeL182
10-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Now only if Saya would be a shoggoth.... until then Saya (http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1316236) remains my Waifu

Tenhou
10-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Seems Saya is doing strongly, but there is some small support for the other two.

Mattress
10-05-2015, 12:22 PM
I voted for Saya ;)

chillinfar
10-05-2015, 12:26 PM
For those who played JP server, which of them does Paizuri (tit fucking)?

Overload
10-05-2015, 12:31 PM
For those who played JP server, which of them does Paizuri (tit fucking)?

You can look in the wiki in the spoiler how they change and no one of these does Paizuri, sry.

ngtrungkhanh
10-05-2015, 01:12 PM
You can look in the wiki in the spoiler how they change and no one of these does Paizuri, sry.

Wiki just have one pic, where can i find the others ?
PS: i found it, ha ha. Voted for Ayame Nanase :D
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1461&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1492&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1719&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

AnruferDesTodes
10-05-2015, 01:42 PM
Well this seems pretty much like a landslide victory for Saya so far...

Unregistered
10-05-2015, 01:59 PM
just so i understood this post correctly. we will only be able to get 1 of the 3 girls?

Overload
10-05-2015, 02:10 PM
just so i understood this post correctly. we will only be able to get 1 of the 3 girls?

Yes, you get only the girl you choose and the rarity depends how well your fraction. That means, if your fraction would be first, she'll be SR, if second, she'll be R and if last, she'll be only N.

Armeris
10-05-2015, 02:48 PM
I don't care if I get N, R or SR, I'll pick Ayame XD.

The form of the question is pointless, most people will pick whatever his/her heart (or sexual organ) says.

PS: I'm very dissapointed, I demand futa princess XD.

Overload
10-05-2015, 03:01 PM
I don't care if I get N, R or SR, I'll pick Ayame XD.

The form of the question is pointless, most people will pick whatever his/her heart (or sexual organ) says.

PS: I'm very dissapointed, I demand futa princess XD.

Well there are even more people who like to maximize their SED, because you can't get either way all cards in pero. So the topic is here to make for those easier to choose a fraction that has some winning chances.
Of course no one is forcing you to choose the winning card of this poll.

Haters
10-05-2015, 03:10 PM
one vote for Ayame <3 even thou~ Saya has the most sexy pose and my eye keep looking at Saya but...my heart says Ayame :P

Ahri
10-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Saya Sonoda FTW but i want to see the lvls not only the first pic :/

Overload
10-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Saya Sonoda FTW but i want to see the lvls not only the first pic :/

I'll also put the japanese wiki links in my first post, there all lvls shown.

Blade
10-05-2015, 04:03 PM
I guess i will also go for Saya, it will still only depend on the people who will spend a lot of Puddings or have a lot of time, i have neither atm, i also only barely managed to get Akira Shiranui (i literally did 100 SEG in the last 2 days of the event)...

Julia
10-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Let me get a 3-sided dice... oh wait, that is mathematically impossible.
Let me get a 6-sided dice and 1-2 is one;;; 3-4 is two;;; and 5-6 is three.

I really don't care honestly, but most likely I'll go against the crowd.
Teehee =)

AnruferDesTodes
10-06-2015, 01:15 AM
C'mon m8, we could use your power in the majority portion. ;)

khermeker
10-06-2015, 10:36 AM
well is more i like the girl i will try to get her dont matter if its normal or sr or r.....but well i will go what say all...dont really like them

King Pervert
10-06-2015, 06:46 PM
This is going to be a really hard decision. For now I'm leaning toward Kusumi, but I could change my mind. I really wish there was a way to get all of them.

Haters
10-06-2015, 07:15 PM
I really don't care honestly, but most likely I'll go against the crowd.

I'll follow whatever my heart say, not my eyes, not my brain, not my.... Teehee :P

AnruferDesTodes
10-06-2015, 11:35 PM
I'll follow whatever my heart say, not my eyes, not my brain, not my.... Teehee :P

Well the whole goal here was to rally as many forum members under the girl with the most votes, but thats seeming increasingly unlikely XP...

blobz
10-07-2015, 01:56 AM
At lvl 100 Saya is least censored one so my vote is for her.

Katiee
10-08-2015, 07:36 AM
So the event is about to start, are we all picking Saya Sonoda?

darkeleon
10-08-2015, 10:05 AM
mmmmmmm is hard choice i want a sr girl :rolleyes: i don´t like over size cow boobs , and i not into nurse things, then i will for ayame nanase a bit flat.... <.<oh well any way to see who is wining? i prefer go for nanase but i don´t mind if i get sr:cool:

Barbeque
10-08-2015, 10:07 AM
I actually like Kusumi most, but since most of us are going for Saya, I will do so too in the spirit of solidarity :D

koyuki
10-08-2015, 10:36 AM
heart says kusumi, but head goes for highest % SR

Danex
10-08-2015, 11:33 AM
I'm deciding between Saya and Ayame. I guess I'll go for Saya.

Nezzen
10-08-2015, 04:09 PM
My mind right away told me Ayame Nanase and I went with it. She's 3rd so far :(

Shadowfae
10-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Is the ranking card really only for the top 100, instead of the top 1000?

Tenhou
10-08-2015, 04:33 PM

Yep. Before the second maintenance it was for the top 30.

Shadowfae
10-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Yep. Before the second maintenance it was for the top 30.

That's crazy.

blacksaber
10-08-2015, 07:18 PM
I picked Ayame. Not worried about the rarity, and am proud of my choice. Like someone said before, I hate over-sized cow boobs. And nurses ain't my thing. She may end up normal (or rare), but fewer copies of her in the pero community makes her a SR in my eyes.

chillinfar
10-08-2015, 08:01 PM

because is a murican server

soranokira
10-08-2015, 08:27 PM
mmmmmmm is hard choice i want a sr girl :rolleyes: i don´t like over size cow boobs , and i not into nurse things, then i will for ayame nanase a bit flat.... <.<oh well any way to see who is wining? i prefer go for nanase but i don´t mind if i get sr:cool:

Wow, people, check the first post? Ayame is in no way 'a bit flat'. She has pretty much the same breast size as the rest of the princesses. but yeah whatever, you've probably chosen anyway.
Still, these 3 girls are from different princess events in JP, so to show how popular they are during their event against other cards (which aren't shown here)

blacksaber
10-08-2015, 08:37 PM
True, Ayame isn't "a bit flat." But I wouldn't say she has pretty much the same size as the other two princesses. But who cares as long as your happy with the girl of your choice :D

chillinfar
10-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Lel, ragequits are happening on ULMF too. Nutaku ruined again the only PVP event and is pissing over casual cashers.

- SED cheat was only effective if you have 2 or more cards on 1st phase (i got Mio, SR from 1st phase, now useless even without SED cheat). Now is even worse, two decks. And all know the bad rate of event gacha.
- Removed most of the half pudding daily offers, only remains 2 half puddings and 6 half puddings went nerfed to 5 at higher price.
- Well, the ranking reduction.

Far to encourage whaling, they are making a big wall between paying players and new cashers.

Better idea could be putting Lilith or Miu (perogambit reward) in event gacha instead of SED cheat, seeing demand from users. Not all bets should be big.

Verus
10-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Need more ayame people.... currently last place. I messed up. Should have came here first.

ngtrungkhanh
10-09-2015, 02:03 AM
Need more ayame people.... currently last place. I messed up. Should have came here first.

I think nothing can be changed by now :D

Shadowfae
10-09-2015, 06:30 AM
Lel, ragequits are happening on ULMF too. Nutaku ruined again the only PVP event and is pissing over casual cashers.

- SED cheat was only effective if you have 2 or more cards on 1st phase (i got Mio, SR from 1st phase, now useless even without SED cheat). Now is even worse, two decks. And all know the bad rate of event gacha.
- Removed most of the half pudding daily offers, only remains 2 half puddings and 6 half puddings went nerfed to 5 at higher price.

Far to encourage whaling, they are making a big wall between paying players and new cashers.

Better idea could be putting Lilith or Miu (perogambit reward) in event gacha instead of SED cheat, seeing demand from users. Not all bets should be big.

You missed one; my limited daily event gacha ticket did not reset last night, so apparently that's not even daily any more. :( Will see if it does tonight, but they now seem to be saying that they don't even want the couple of dollars I'm actually willing to give them (the higher priced tickets are just Not Worth It).

darkeleon
10-09-2015, 09:48 AM
who care about pvp coliseun event type give out more free stuff than any other event but now it not even last 7 days T_T to forcing you use puding ¬¬ about limited to only top100 player.... nutaku is becoming too greedy:(

chillinfar
10-09-2015, 10:17 AM
try to fight in rank 2 dude. And recharging focus every 30 minutes... some of us need to get outside to get cash

King Pervert
10-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Yeah I'm not happy with these changes at all. Each even should be at least a full week long, and limiting the card to the top 100 players is just flat out greedy. If that's what their doing going forward I'm going to quit playing anything on Nutaku.

ngtrungkhanh
10-09-2015, 08:02 PM
You missed one; my limited daily event gacha ticket did not reset last night, so apparently that's not even daily any more. :( Will see if it does tonight, but they now seem to be saying that they don't even want the couple of dollars I'm actually willing to give them (the higher priced tickets are just Not Worth It).

Wait over a day and still cant buy limited daily event gacha, dont khow it's a bug or they do it on purpose

Shadowfae
10-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Wait over a day and still cant buy limited daily event gacha, dont khow it's a bug or they do it on purpose

I'm at two days now, I submitted a report right after the day change asking them to either fix it or take it down (because if it is intended to be like this, it is false advertising to put it up as a daily buy).

I also told them that I'm never buying anything else in this game other than the e-gacha daily, because everything else is far too overpriced for the gambles involved-- if they want my money, they need to fix it. Otherwise, my money is going elsewhere.

Barbeque
10-10-2015, 12:07 AM
I can't find the part where it says that only the top 100 gets the SR.

BTW, is it top 100 contributors to each girl? Or top 100 in overall wins?

ID: Stickygel/ 704702

Unregistered
10-10-2015, 03:44 AM

noob question but what does ULMF stand for?

Neko
10-10-2015, 04:03 AM
I can't find the part where it says that only the top 100 gets the SR.

BTW, is it top 100 contributors to each girl? Or top 100 in overall wins?

ID: Stickygel/ 704702

I guess 100 overall for the girl with headphones, since its a diffrent ranking.

btw anyone found her images ?
Oh nvm i did :D http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1739&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

Astearic
10-10-2015, 07:52 AM

Oh nvm i did :D http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1739&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

Humorous that she seems to have been a 50 consec reward in JP but for us she is being moved to being a rank reward. Some of these changes the only way I can make sense of them (aside from them just wanting our money and not caring) is trying to increase the cards (while still looking at least greedy) so that we will eventually catch up with JP version and then just do same events. Though with some cards being skipped and such I don't think that particularly wise.

moomoocow
10-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Damn the whole top 100 only is really really harsh, never be able to break into that

Barbeque
10-10-2015, 11:02 AM

Oh THAT one. Thanks got it. I thought only the top few ranking ones got the princess SR. That would be really disappointing.

Shadowfae
10-10-2015, 04:01 PM
PS: They fixed the 1-per-day e-gacha ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

PS2: They put up a princess point bonus so that the princesses that are behind will catch up? If they end up winning, I'm sure that's going to frustrate a lot of people.

Astearic
10-10-2015, 04:50 PM
It was always pose to be there, just wasn't working at the start.

Barbeque
10-11-2015, 02:06 AM

- - - Updated - - -

PS2: They put up a princess point bonus so that the princesses that are behind will catch up? If they end up winning, I'm sure that's going to frustrate a lot of people.

I noticed. The gap is closing but kind of stagnating at 40%-30%-30%.

chillinfar
10-11-2015, 03:07 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Nutaku pissed off users again.

- - - Updated - - -

It could be good if Nutaku announced those multipliers BEFORE START of event, not 2 days before ending.

But thinking as Dr. Evil (Nutaku Staff), better idea could be putting multipliers for votes inside event cards instead of SED.

Xanthius
10-11-2015, 07:51 AM
As Astearic stated, the multiplier was clearly stated in the event description from the beginning, just wasn't displaying at first. And to be fair, can't jump on Nutaku for this one as its the same for the princess events JPN side and a clean port over.

chillinfar
10-11-2015, 11:16 AM
As Astearic stated, the multiplier was clearly stated in the event description from the beginning, just wasn't displaying at first. And to be fair, can't jump on Nutaku for this one as its the same for the princess events JPN side and a clean port over.

That was the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

PD: The multiplier worked only after thursday, not since start of event (the same for the SED cheat "fix"). Other issue.

lacus
10-12-2015, 03:05 AM
I don't know if my win streak randomly reset or if I'm just being stupid and didn't notice when I lost (in which case, lol?), but my 100+ win streak disappeared some time today while I was offline / just before I went offline. Anyone?

Skulkraken
10-12-2015, 04:55 AM
My win streak is just fine (only around 55 wins, mind). Were you skipping through your matches? You might have lost one and not noticed it.

---

Wow, the waifus are now really close. Looks like there's going to be a lot of people pouring on steam to try to have their waifu win in the last day or so. Good time to have a good trap deck.

soranokira
10-12-2015, 06:06 AM
260k point gap and a day left to go as of this post.
best to standby...

Barbeque
10-12-2015, 07:44 AM
If Saya loses out due to the boost mechanism, I will probably just stop playing. Too many unpleasant surprises over the last few events already.

darkeleon
10-12-2015, 09:13 AM
saya can´t lose she have more players (or the rich ones in her side) since the start if she begin lose the x2 or x3 will take her to top again
by the way the image behind in coliseum is you princess¿ because ayame have a nice rack and cute face :rolleyes: if it is true and i will happy even with n rarity

chillinfar
10-12-2015, 09:29 AM
whales are on Kusumi too, we will see compliants anyway

lacus
10-12-2015, 02:12 PM
My win streak is just fine (only around 55 wins, mind). Were you skipping through your matches? You might have lost one and not noticed it.

It must have been that then...oh well.

ngtrungkhanh
10-13-2015, 10:54 AM
If Saya loses out due to the boost mechanism, I will probably just stop playing. Too many unpleasant surprises over the last few events already.

Why you hate it? I think it's more fun in this way, we can sure we will win even we're out number the other two teams :D

But I really hate those slayer cards. It should multiple tickets rather than sed, or at least vs higher rank should get more point.

chillinfar
10-14-2015, 01:21 AM
Could be fun if multipliers was announced since start of event. They only talked about points for princesses

Overload
10-14-2015, 03:49 AM
Could be fun if multipliers was announced since start of event. They only talked about points for princesses

Indeed, the multiplier was also a reason to mess up the top rankings, because it also counted for your own points. So your chances were better to get in top100 with less puddings than others, if you had a loosing princess.
Yes, it's annoying that the majority vote like that doesn't work anymore, but if the multiplier also works for players it would been better from the start.
Well if it was rly intended that the multiplier also works for player points is another question... At least I didn't read sth about it anywhere.

Neko
10-14-2015, 04:11 AM
Nope, princess contribution rank was diffrent then the normal player rank. Multiplier has nothing to do with that one. In normal rank for the rank 100 card 1 attack win is 3 points, defence win is 1 point.
But nothing fun about a system that artificialy levels the less wanted princesses. It just annoys people.

Overload
10-14-2015, 06:18 AM
Nope, princess contribution rank was diffrent then the normal player rank. Multiplier has nothing to do with that one. In normal rank for the rank 100 card 1 attack win is 3 points, defence win is 1 point.
But nothing fun about a system that artificialy levels the less wanted princesses. It just annoys people.

Someone in the shoutbox mentioned he got more points, because he had Ayame as princess.

chillinfar
10-14-2015, 01:45 PM
No, princess ranking is parallel to main ranking. You can get an extra point for main ranking if you beat flawlessly or with 1 card down, no more surprises than that.

(and i should picked Kusumi with both accs, no matter if she ended R, MILF is MILF)