PDA

View Full Version : Who Else Ran Out of Girls to Raise Affection Levels?

Discoceris
12-09-2016, 11:49 PM
My piss-poor luck has me twiddling my thumbs for the next event already...

sniddy
12-10-2016, 01:59 AM
I've been circling the drain on this for a while now

I have my second mountain Lilly on about 60% - and I'm only raising it by 8% a day (to get the bonus) after that I guess it's pick a 2* lock her down and feed her goodies...and that sounds creepy...but you get my point...eventually I intend to have all 2 - 4* maxed simply because...so may as well start on that if it comes to it.

nazrin992
12-10-2016, 02:05 AM
Meanwhile, I still have a whole lot of girls lined up, putting out their hands for *gifts*.

nikonana
12-10-2016, 02:07 AM
I don't even bother with present quest since it only gives gold as reward. I still have single bronze and rest of 2* girls with 0% aff.

Corintis
12-10-2016, 03:59 AM
Eons ago, 3 months after starting. I need a minimum of 10 new knights at once just to deplete my Bronze/Silver Awards and one gift category; 24 for everything. 2803

It's not even an issue to begin with anyway; roll the daily free gacha, slap a raid boss and dump off the rewards.

makinaz
12-10-2016, 04:23 AM
I've yet to begin on 2* girls and I have a lot of bronze left to do. Working on three golds right now, but I only give them snall 2% gifts for the daily since they're not even evolved yet.

Drip
12-10-2016, 04:27 AM
I'm pretty consistently hanging between 15 and 20 girls who still need presents. That does include a dozen 2* and 3* girls, but still, so far I haven't managed to get that amount down to zero. And yes, I have slapped at least one raidboss on a daily basis, and even occasionally run the presents map.
On that bright side: that still a bunch of flower gems for me to obtain. :)

Zenithale
12-10-2016, 08:04 AM
I have only 5 Knights left (including my second Edelweiss).

Wutan
12-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Only Moonvine left atm. I won't max her Affection right now because of the Present Daily Quest^^

Dorei0sama
12-10-2016, 08:17 AM
Raising affection is the only to way to farm gem, however it takes really long time to max one affection, so i drop it after 3 months of farming gifts. Right now I still have 20 knights left to max. Wutan maybe you should get a few 2 stars girl and repeat the process :D.

sniddy
12-10-2016, 09:02 AM
one gem per girl not per version of the girl you max

AcedPhoenix
12-10-2016, 09:34 AM
https://puu.sh/sKJ44/bc06086b3e.png
Almost, almost.

Myrdin
12-11-2016, 05:00 AM
Sine I only very rarely pump affection of a girl for other occassions than the quest, I still have a very very good pool of girls who have yet to get over 10% (since I disike them on being on 0 all of them are upped to 2% and after that, the girls with higher priority are raised even more.) If a new 6* is present she will be maxed out as soon as possible - within the limits of the daily quest though.

furude20
12-11-2016, 07:02 AM
You shall never ran out of girls to pump affections for. Since when in the world of FKG that ever exist?

As a commander, you shall always find new ones, at least 4 of them, twice a week.

In a more serious note, I have plenty of girls to give gifts since I only do within the limits of the daily quests.
That way I can get the quest done for a long time daily.

And dear gods of FKG, the amount of gifts I held in my possesion is almost uncountable...

Raine
12-11-2016, 05:15 PM
I'm pretty consistently hanging between 15 and 20 girls who still need presents. That does include a dozen 2* and 3* girls, but still, so far I haven't managed to get that amount down to zero. And yes, I have slapped at least one raidboss on a daily basis, and even occasionally run the presents map.
On that bright side: that still a bunch of flower gems for me to obtain. :)

Pretty much in the same boat. ;)

Not in a rush here, just giving enough to complete my 4 giftings of the day. I have around 25 girls still waiting to be maxed affection-wise.

sniddy
12-12-2016, 12:06 AM
ah I have rushed some, for gems for power...for resetting group bosses (now I equip)

Discoceris
12-14-2016, 09:13 PM
You shall never ran out of girls to pump affections for. Since when in the world of FKG that ever exist?

As a commander, you shall always find new ones, at least 4 of them, twice a week.

In a more serious note, I have plenty of girls to give gifts since I only do within the limits of the daily quests.
That way I can get the quest done for a long time daily.

And dear gods of FKG, the amount of gifts I held in my possesion is almost uncountable...

I would be on board with you on that, but alas, my luck doesn't allow me to even peek at a single new girl being released once a week. In fact, I've never rolled a girl that has been released less than a month from the time I've rolled. In every single instance of a new 5★ (or even a 4★), the girl I received has already been available on the general roll list for at least 2 months. Even with the guaranteed 4★ and 5★ tickets, my batting average has been at less than 20% to get a "new" girl. I won't complain on copies, but my luck is bad here: on copies, my rate to raise skill level is less than 30%.

AgentFakku
12-15-2016, 12:12 PM
I have a ton to ge thru. No rush on my end. I even got the 50th Max Affection *Cough Hentai achievement

Distortedrealms
12-15-2016, 12:25 PM
I have maxed the affection level of all 126 girls in my collection.

flink
12-16-2016, 11:19 AM
Something I just found :
Maxing the affection of a dupe count for the Quest "An Ode to Flowers"

AgentFakku
12-16-2016, 01:17 PM
Something I just found :
Maxing the affection of a dupe count for the Quest "An Ode to Flowers"

Thanks man

Drip
12-16-2016, 05:34 PM
I have maxed the affection level of all 126 girls in my collection.
Where do you look for that?
It's really odd, when I check on my mission list (Main tab), it also says 126.
However, when I actually count them in Units -> Sell character tab, I get 174 listed, but 75 of those are dragons, manyus, one dupe and a skillbloom, which would mean I have 99 girls. And I definitely didn't sell any girls except dupes for girls I already fully unlocked.

Okay, just made a count, and I have 20 rows of 5 girls each, including one dupe.

flink
12-17-2016, 02:12 AM
Where do you look for that?
It's really odd, when I check on my mission list (Main tab), it also says 126.
However, when I actually count them in Units -> Sell character tab, I get 174 listed, but 75 of those are dragons, manyus, one dupe and a skillbloom, which would mean I have 99 girls. And I definitely didn't sell any girls except dupes for girls I already fully unlocked.

Okay, just made a count, and I have 20 rows of 5 girls each, including one dupe.

There is 27 Manyu/Dragon/Ampy who are listed in the collection and are counted for the quest "Flower Collection".