PDA

View Full Version : Nutaku Christmas Giveaway

Wutan
12-10-2016, 04:45 AM

Ok i want to know:
Who wants to participate in that Giveaway?

That are there rules:

• Like there Facebook page.

• Once you've liked the page, comment "done: with your Nutaku user ID #

They will draw 10 names from all valid entries on Wednesday, December 21st!

The first 5 names drawn will receive 5000 Nutaku Gold each, and the last 5 names drawn will receive 500 Nutaku Gold each.

I don't know if i participate in that one cause i'm not lucky with winning contests...
Chances of winning are of course relatively low (there are already 1860 comments)
If someone wins Gold please post it here (incoming Salt inclusive :p)

makinaz
12-10-2016, 05:03 AM
I don't know if i participate in that one cause i'm not lucky with winning contests.

You can't win if you don't play. Nothing to lose but two minutes of your time. Go for it!

darkmoon87
12-10-2016, 05:18 AM
Anyone else struggling to choose which fake Facebook account to use for this? Or should I just publicly show my love for hentai-game FKG already? If it's what Mirabilis wants then I'm willing to do it <3

Rupturez
12-10-2016, 05:49 AM
I don't have facebook so I'm not participating.

Wutan
12-10-2016, 05:57 AM
I don't have facebook so I'm not participating.

Wow i have thought i am the only one who don't use Facebook at all xd
Yeah that's the second reasons i won't participate.

I communicate via Skype :D

Rampage
12-10-2016, 07:16 AM
Whoa, if what you guys are describing is accurate, definitly not linking/liking this on my facebook account

makinaz
12-10-2016, 07:36 AM
You really shouldn't. Thats why almost everyone uses a throwaway account on FB (and sometimes Twitter) for these things. You don't want to have to explain what FKG is to your mom and IRL friends lol.

Aidoru
12-10-2016, 09:56 AM
I don't use FB and I am most likely not gonna bother making one just for this. If there was something like a pity reward for at least participating, even something like 100 gold, I would, but I don't care enough to try.

Raine
12-10-2016, 10:07 AM
Granted I don't like lotteries and similar stuff (gachas included) because my bad luck gets in the way, I gave this a shot anyway just for the lulz (with a throwaway FB account, not my real account... which I barely use nowadays) for the time being until [insert random expletive here]-biller lets me purchase Nutaku Gold with my card.

Corintis
12-10-2016, 10:45 AM
So many people besides myself that don't use FB :)

smr
12-10-2016, 02:13 PM
I dont use facebook either

who cares what others find out about you on the internet either that isnt demeaning or illegal

sniddy
12-10-2016, 02:59 PM
You really shouldn't. Thats why almost everyone uses a throwaway account on FB (and sometimes Twitter) for these things. You don't want to have to explain what FKG is to your mom and IRL friends lol.

Indeed... not perpetuating the dark and seedy image...but yeh, be a tricky sell with my main account and I don't have a fake account...

A Time to Screw
12-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Nutaku "Giveaway"
Only to 10 people not on their naughty list though. (aka lucky list)

How awfully generous these corporate Santas are. :rolleyes:

AgentFakku
12-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Had to go find my FB alt b/c I don't want family members to know I play Hentai games. Fuck no!

Discoceris
12-13-2016, 02:17 AM
A proper giveaway/appreciation would be that everyone gets 500 gold, no matter what, and still have that drawing for the bling rewards. It won't hurt them, since it's just fake (virtual) currency, and would entice players to spend more, especially if they have only 1/2 of the required amount that they needed to purchase something in-game.

Let's face it, if Nutaku's servers go kaput, and all data wiped, their virtual currency is meaningless and useless. Only in the context of their ecosystem does it have any value.

Myrdin
12-13-2016, 05:46 AM
I expect only the top whales to be winning this. Feels rigged from the sound of it, and no care of mine will be given.

Wutan
12-13-2016, 05:54 AM
I expect only the top whales to be winning this. Feels rigged from the sound of it, and no care of mine will be given.

Maybe not even the Whales are winning this. I expect Nutaku Employees hiding behind an ordinary Facebook Account are winning this :p