PDA

View Full Version : What to do with Ampys after 6* max?

JDSan
12-10-2016, 02:22 PM
So I've got my only 6* maxed with ampys, is there a generally strong 5* that would be the go-to in terms of buffing up?

My initial thought is Dipladenia, since her abilities are rather useful.

Interested to see what others think though.

Wutan
12-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Strong 5* with Bloomed Forms and good Abilities:

Oncidium, Evening Primrose, Lantana, Camellia, Justicia, Toad Lily, Edelweiss, Leucocoryne, Lavender, Chocolate Cosmos etc.

There are also some strong 5* without Bloomed Forms:

Cymbidium, Dahlia, Cyrtanthus, Peach etc.

Dipladenia isn't a bad choice either cause she also has a Bloomed Form and like you said: Her Ability is usefull and a rare Ability as well.

sniddy
12-10-2016, 02:57 PM
That's a lot of ampys I really haven't had the time to get near maxing even 1 girl....it's something crazy like 100 of each isn't it

Drip
12-10-2016, 03:59 PM
You could divide them between some girls. For example, a girl with Counter Attack or a passive defense buff would probably benefit more from a DEF ampy than any other girl, while girls with an ATK+ passive will get more milage from ATK ampies.
Another thing to consider is, that ampies do give some experience. At higher levels, it doesn't add much, but below lvl 40 the increments are still fairly noticable.
Not sure where to feed the Health ampies, there aren't any passives doing anything percentile based with health, so I'd feed those to the waifu.

JDSan
12-10-2016, 05:28 PM
This is the first time I'm hearing of this bloomed form, is that the evolved form that maxes at level 70? or is there some additional thing eventually coming?

Drip
12-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Bloomed form is a second level of evolving on top of the evolving to lvl 70 we already have, which isn't even implemented in our version of the game yet. Expecting it within half a year is probably a bit optimistic.

Unregistered
12-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Bloomed form is a second level of evolving on top of the evolving to lvl 70 we already have, which isn't even implemented in our version of the game yet. Expecting it within half a year is probably a bit optimistic.

Considering blooms come with a 4th character quest and the rate at which we've been getting them so far, that's very optimistic.

A Time to Screw
12-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Just give your ampies to your waifu.

https://s6.postimg.org/yqglasni9/waifu.png

Raine
12-11-2016, 04:52 PM
You could divide them between some girls. For example, a girl with Counter Attack or a passive defense buff would probably benefit more from a DEF ampy than any other girl, while girls with an ATK+ passive will get more milage from ATK ampies.
Another thing to consider is, that ampies do give some experience. At higher levels, it doesn't add much, but below lvl 40 the increments are still fairly noticable.
Not sure where to feed the Health ampies, there aren't any passives doing anything percentile based with health, so I'd feed those to the waifu.

Yeah, they work like Level 5 manyus (720 exp).

ATK ampies are also beneficial in powering the ATK of lifeleechers (e.g. Alpinia, Kerria, Bride Camellia, Gerbera, Night Phlox, Oncidium). On skill trigger, that translates into more HP absorption from higher damage.

The same units can make great use of HP ampies as well, so as to optimize that absorbed HP by minimizing turnover due to a low health pool.

This is the first time I'm hearing of this bloomed form, is that the evolved form that maxes at level 70? or is there some additional thing eventually coming?

Level cap is 80 for "bloomed" units.

IvanLedah21
12-12-2016, 11:14 AM
2 methods:

Method 1: The Waifu Method: Do I really need to explain? ;p

Method 2: "Max Gameplay Impact": Defense goes to Counter girls like Anemone (who also has Team Defense Up to make it even more effective) or HP Drain (lasts longer and therefore gets more opportunities to Drain, plus the Drain is "bigger" in the sense that more mitigation = more attacks required to take away the regained HP). Attack goes to either HP Drain or Hit-All skill girls. HP goes to Counter, HP Drain or Dodge girls (Counter to last longer to counter more, HP Drain to last longer to drain more HP + minimize wasted HP when drain triggers early, Dodge to have even longer lifespan)

JDSan
12-12-2016, 06:04 PM
Most of these skills are found on 6* though, right?

I'm generally not seeing much in the way of obvious options at the 5* level.

Drip
12-12-2016, 06:19 PM
HP drain: very notably, Orchid Widler, also known as Oncidium. Relatively common, since many people got her for their first 5* pull.
Counter-attack: Hypericum and Mirabilis, both were event girls recently.
Dodge girls: There are a couple 5* star with that ability, but I don't believe there were any event girls with that yet (though I might just not have noticed, lol)
Hit-all or AOE girls: several. Of the event girls, Edelweiss hits 2 targets extremely hard (especially for an event girl), but I've grown really fond of Hypericum (hits 3 targets) as well.

Uhm, yeah, I'm really biased about Hypericum, her awesome performance is probably also because she's the one wearing the Halloween jewelry, but she's also just soo adorkable.

Raine
12-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Monotropastrum has evasion. :p