PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Myrdin
08-27-2017, 05:50 AM
Seem like somebody waifu the Ultimate crybaby Helenium get bloom illust.
Alongside one of the best defender knight Anenone, and Oonibus (don't know form).

And seem like we get another 4* saltmine deal, with semi-rainbow ticket deal this Monday.

Twillightdream uses "Pull Agro"

ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE !

*About damn time she got her Bloomed form !
Very happy for her, I am almost sure she will be sniffling and sobbing happily in her Bloom quote. To bad I dont have her on DMM, and Nutaku takes eternity and half to catch up so not sure if I ever get the chance to enjoy her. Need to search that picture to at least see it if nothing else.

It took her so long most likely due to not being very popular in the JP player base, but I think people have warmed up to her rather nicely with time (since she got the second 6* easter version. they wouldnt do that for a girl everyone hates. Or maybe this was a way to shift the view of the masses ? Who knows.... voice fades away dramatically)

************************************************** ************************************************** ***

Edit: At this point there is no pic in the Wiki yet, will try the FKG FB group
Edit2: Big success as always. FB group so reliable moff ~

HERE IT IS !
Some very nice art for these girls I must say.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/08/27/pLr.jpg

maotd
08-27-2017, 06:05 AM
Christmas chainsaw reached lvl70. Now, only need to found a damn gold elixir. And some extra money for blooming. I used a lot of money theses days...

game2534
08-27-2017, 06:12 AM
Ohhoh... Anemone sure looks cool. Want to play her last CQ now. Not to mention her bed scene. :o

maotd
08-27-2017, 10:11 AM
D meGot St Paulia today. But she is my favorite 4* so, it's not that bad. Not good, but it could be worse.
So... i got 61 D Medals... I'm not sure if I really want to try a gold salticket right now...

ShadwNinjaX
08-27-2017, 10:20 AM
I remember someone mention a few pages ago that some new games were coming to DMM. I forgot to ask about them. So out of curiosity, what are the new games?

As for free pull today, I got 4* Snowflake. Better than a 3* but not gold... so meh. XP

game2534
08-27-2017, 10:42 AM
D meGot St Paulia today. But she is my favorite 4* so, it's not that bad. Not good, but it could be worse.
So... i got 61 D Medals... I'm not sure if I really want to try a gold salticket right now...

Gold never be salt, dupe means equip slot and chance for skill up. The only way to be salt is the girl you get is meh or not match your taste.

maotd
08-27-2017, 11:12 AM
Thanks. I only got one skill lvlup for Di Yu and one slot for Saffron Tulip. With a lot of bond crystal.

twilightdream
08-27-2017, 12:41 PM
Minderrunner ; Oonibus is she http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Victoria
arrrr.... it's difficult to remember both english and japanese name so... :o

Ninjax ; I don't know but there are new 2 game that going to launch soon
Rebless x and Otogi Ecchi... I mean Otogi Frontier.

AgentFakku
08-27-2017, 02:00 PM
stamp card is still normal - keep it dat way - or I make you transfer dem FK to Nutaku LOL

nice, moar gurls! Still have 10 Tickets 6231

got a bronze from freebie (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164682472145)

thanks for the code 8ARC - TQPF - XQTU - UP86

I still have to CR my Silvers - Got Di Yu, Paula, Cephra, Canola, Saffron Tulip (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164683057255)

maotd
08-27-2017, 04:12 PM
And now, Christmas Chainsaw is bloomed. Brace yourself pests, Crit team is comming.

Raine
08-27-2017, 05:15 PM
From that free premium gacha draw.

maotd
08-28-2017, 03:02 AM
Well done Kurenai. Well done.

Maintenance is not over yet. It seems we will have a lot of compensation today.

ShadwNinjaX
08-28-2017, 04:08 AM
Well done Kurenai. Well done.

Maintenance is not over yet. It seems we will have a lot of compensation today.

It's up. 37 gifts in my box, including a bunch of these "silver pot" coins. Other announcements made as well but will let the right people do the translation and announcements.

twilightdream
08-28-2017, 04:22 AM
Well there's still connection issue and some bugs flying around.
Expect more compensation. http://i.imgur.com/98dLOBj.png

Don't have any comment with today update yet, still little busy with my RL.

Myrdin
08-28-2017, 05:05 AM
weird, its not up on mine...

Private Fluffle Commence Cache clearing and hope it helps !

maotd
08-28-2017, 05:08 AM
Another maintenance. For bugs I guess. More compensations are comming.

game2534
08-28-2017, 06:52 AM
Meanwhile, at Nutaku Inc.:

Employee: "Eh, I think we have another bug over here.
Nameless: "That's the 20th this month! How long will it take to fix it?
Employee: "6 weeks, I'm afraid".
Nameless: "Oh, well. No use crying over spilled milk, 6 weeks it is."
Employee: "But what about the players?"
Nameless: "What about them? We only want their money..."
Employee: "Shouldn't we give them some compensation?"
Nameless: "Oh, alright. I'll put up a NG gacha and some Skillblooms that they can purchase within' 48 hours for 50 FGs and some that they can purchase for 2 weeks at the cost of 5000 NG. And 2 FGs. Happy?"
Employee: "..."

*Puts up Defense Shields against the Nutaku White Knights*

Edit: Still under construction, it seems:

https://image.ibb.co/jYAQ45/Maintenance_DMM.png

Tsk Tsk Tsk... mindrunner you know nothing at all. Every bug is minor you know? Who cares if they took week to fix? They can play it just fine.

PS: Stop groping her!

skasio
08-28-2017, 07:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/01Outh0.jpg

My Paint skills are superior.

Myrdin
08-28-2017, 07:24 AM

I Luv it ! :D

twilightdream
08-28-2017, 07:29 AM
Mindrunner ; That's should be behind the scence dialog for sure LOL.

skasio ; That's pic is superior.

OH MAN it's turn out to be unlimited maint.
Will we get any free ticket out of this? Salt ticket or not? Let's wait and see.
But more gems is always welcome hahahahahahahahahahaha.

maotd
08-28-2017, 07:34 AM
I love your picture XD
I hope for some free FG. Not too much. Like 50 or something. Or maybe free goldrainbow ticket? Or free rainbow? Or another take your favorite gold?

maotd
08-28-2017, 08:03 AM
Well, it's past 11PM in Japan. I don't know if FKG Dev works at night or not but if not, the game will be down for at least another 8 hours.i guess we can hope something really cool as compensation. Or a LOT of small nice things. And certainly some Stamina Potion for all the stamina wasted.

Myrdin
08-28-2017, 08:15 AM
Well, it's past 11PM in Japan. I don't know if FKG Dev works at night or not but if not, the game will be down for at least another 8 hours.i guess we can hope something really cool as compensation. Or a LOT of small nice things. And certainly some Stamina Potion for all the stamina wasted.

Thats actually a possibility.
Unless of course the Japanese sense of honor and commitment to their job wins over and those poor folks will pull an allnighter to get the game going.... as someone who was forced this week to pull a 34 hours long day with two work shifts - 12 h at the start and 12 end of it (ugh dont even wanna remember that), I feel quite sympathetic towards them and honestly wish for them to go home and get a shut eye...
I can wait for the game till tomorrow, one day of the usual daily quests missed aint so horrible.

And I am sure we will get compensation of much higher value than those daily rewards and any missions u would use your stamina on, in the end.
50 gems min. 120 gems max. A possible 5* ticket. A not very possible "choose your 5* waifu" ticket, and most likely than not a "random 6* ticket

maotd
08-28-2017, 09:12 AM
Ok... Actually it seems they works at night for our little comfort... FKG seems to be back but with still loading error. I hope they just give up for today and can go home to rest.

And just to be clear if I was not, I don't want they works so late and spend their night on fixing bugs. Stamina and daily quests are not important, it's just a game. I just said that, thinking of how much trouble they have with this and how much they certainly feel sorry and confuse for all this troubles (even if it's really nothing after all).

game2534
08-28-2017, 09:48 AM
Ok... Actually it seems they works at night for our little comfort... FKG seems to be back but with still loading error. I hope they just give up for today and can go home to rest.

And just to be clear if I was not, I don't want they works so late and spend their night on fixing bugs. Stamina and daily quests are not important, it's just a game. I just said that, thinking of how much trouble they have with this and how much they certainly feel sorry and confuse for all this troubles (even if it's really nothing after all).

Well with that much dedication to their games, I understand why many peoples are diehard fan and why it's always stand solid on top three spot in DMM. Even I who have zero intention to whale in these kind of games have no regret for give them money at all. They deserve it and I'll gladly show support.

It must in Japanese people way of life though. They are really dedicate bunch of people. Work hard, Play hard. Even something that seems silly in our perspective are serious matters to them.

twilightdream
08-28-2017, 09:51 AM
For them it's not only game it's their world, their home, their precious place.
(and the place they gain money)
So they will use all they might to fix the problem.

Well over-time work is very common in Japan.
So maby no worry.

Myrdin
08-28-2017, 10:59 AM
Game is up for me, 30 gems, elixers bloom dragons and the silver coin garden currency. Kinda weak, but then again, not that bad.

Anyone got info about the 2 new paid gachas ? Still got 5K DMM points left to burn.

The 2K one seems like you should get the featured 6*, the 3K one seems like the usual random RnG, but what do I know.
(couldnt find anything about it in the patch notes, all of them from today are about the maintenance, copy pasted over 5 times so nothing to use)

maotd
08-28-2017, 11:01 AM
I think I found the weirdest pest in that world:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/0/1/wtfits-52f0a6d.jpg

About thoses Silver Coins, it's a new alternative currency for garden stuff. Instead of using precious normal gold coins, you can use thoses silver coins and get the item for the same price. So, you can level up your girls AND work on your garden at the same time! It's not something awesome but it's nice anyway if you want to play with your precious waifu.

and 50 FG for the unexepected maintenance. Nice. Thanks so much DMM.

twilightdream
08-28-2017, 11:27 AM
Finally... Saltmine break.
http://i.imgur.com/f0Iq7u2.jpg

Mitoru
08-28-2017, 11:27 AM
Guys,
Guys,
It's here.

Nightmaher's bloom. This is a great day to be sorta alive. Time to donate all those stored red manyus to her.
She gets a huge counter attack of 3.75 and ability trigger 1.2.
Damn was it worth the wait.

maotd
08-28-2017, 11:30 AM
Got another salt3* from free gacha. Nothing change. Why not. I still have the free salticket and 62 D Medals. I WILL got something.

Mitoru
08-28-2017, 11:53 AM
They're from the newly added story map.

Also, did pulls on my ditched alts because why not.
Now i wish i didn't.

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 11:56 AM
didn't want to put anything sad - here in the states, you're entitled to overtime wages but in Japan, I hear you do work overtime but you don't get paid for it - hope ain't true

I did experienced my past bosses telling me not to stay late and finish things early - lol he didn't want to pay overtime

wonder about the other countries

On-topic, what do I do w/ compensation (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164718154800) - not gonna spin for gurls - might just up my inventory spaces

won't spin until my loli bunny chan gets to lvl 80 - she been sucking my ampy rod
what the heck are those silver pots

oh never mind, Maotd explained it - oh it's silver coins

I think I found the weirdest pest in that world:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/0/1/wtfits-52f0a6d.jpg

About thoses Silver Coins, it's a new alternative currency for garden stuff. Instead of using precious normal gold coins, you can use thoses silver coins and get the item for the same price. So, you can level up your girls AND work on your garden at the same time! It's not something awesome but it's nice anyway if you want to play with your precious waifu.

and 50 FG for the unexepected maintenance. Nice. Thanks so much DMM.

dat is weirdest thing ever

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 12:12 PM
Finally... Saltmine break.
http://i.imgur.com/f0Iq7u2.jpg

yeah man!

Guys,
Guys,
It's here.

Nightmaher's bloom. This is a great day to be sorta alive. Time to donate all those stored red manyus to her.
She gets a huge counter attack of 3.75 and ability trigger 1.2.
Damn was it worth the wait.

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/9/9d/Portrait_132701.png/revision/latest?cb=20170120041436https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/4/48/Portrait_132702.png/revision/latest?cb=20170120041429
Aw man, why do gurls like Mirabilis evolve from dark clothing to white clothing LOL

I actually like her pre evolved looks

Mitoru
08-28-2017, 12:17 PM
Yeah it was the only 6* i got on it lul.

Also agreed.
Bloomed > classic > evolved.

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 12:40 PM
LOL nice draw

U know Cucumbers and Banana are considered dick shape

but in Japan, it's shrooms (https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-01/enhanced/webdr03/31/11/enhanced-20762-1391186368-8.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto)
why did FK have a mushroom map? LMAO

maotd
08-28-2017, 12:44 PM
I think the exact same thing earlier. Girls searching for mushroom in a japanese H-game. Is it a kind of subliminal message? So much girls fighting for big mushroom and incounter mushroomed insects... weird.

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 12:55 PM
man, I wish I knew how to read Japanese

oh man ran into those Game&Watch Bosses

didn't know there were NicoNico maps LOL - or maybe, I should try exploring which button does what on the event overview -

I get paranoid when I play DMM - did I get everything that's not perma

twilightdream
08-28-2017, 01:03 PM
Myrdin ; We got 2000 DMMpt Nightmare deal and 3000 DMMpt rainbow coin deal.

2000 DMMpt deal is 11 roll deal similar to last alternative skin for Cattleya and Anenone.
You can roll it as much as you want, lowest rarity is 4*.
And it's only contian 6* Nightmare in the pool, no other 6*.
Rate for this deal is boost 6*=0.8% 5*=10.2% 4*=89%.
This deal highly become silver salt pull, please beware.

3000 DMMpt deal is 11 roll deal that guarantee at least 1 5* that you not own (I think).
After roll you get 200 rainbow coin as bonus.
So it's 3000 yen for 1 random 5* and 2/3 rainbow ticket.
If you already own at least 100 rainbow coin this deal is something you should buy.

Mindrunner ; How about NOOOOOOO.
Last month 400 gems roll for no single 5* is too much for me, I don't want to risk anymore, at least for now.

Mitoru ; I have eye on Nightmare and also future ticket place for her.
I like Kannagi Rei who draw Nightmare a lot, he's one of my favorite VN illust.
I won't go for the 2000 DMMpt deal, since I just get Cattleya from similar deal.
Dev won't be that generous.

Msg go out middle way I type by miss click...

maotd
08-28-2017, 01:09 PM
Salticket give me salt3*. I'm pretty sure I will end this event without something higer than 4* from free rolls. Luck has gone again. I spend it all on that damn 6* roll on Nutaku :(

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 01:41 PM
best raid boss design 62496250

Seems like time zones are different - I get login stamp 40 min ago

I got a Di Yu - yay (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164721294700)

Mitoru
08-28-2017, 02:27 PM
Ok Himeshara has max inventory and skill. Now i just need to feed her ampys, she's after christmas Iono tho.

ShadwNinjaX
08-28-2017, 03:49 PM

Buahahahahaha!!! That's too much and too true!! LMAO!!! Crap... now I have to clean this mess up. Worth. ;)

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 04:07 PM

evolved fist chan - never did get how she use her weapon - looks like a yoyo fist instead of those extended cartoon fisting things

game2534
08-28-2017, 05:41 PM
What an enormous amounts of FGs for compensation...
What a shitty luck for not draw gold from free pull yet...
What are these silver pot coins...?

ceekay
08-28-2017, 07:16 PM
Getting these 50 gems today put my alt account up over 200, so I decided to go ahead and pull. I deliberated over which gacha to choose and I told my husband that I thought it would be neat to have Victoria, because she's pretty. We then both had a grin and a sigh over the fact that it would most likely not happen....Results of my pull are as follows:

ShadwNinjaX
08-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Getting these 50 gems today put my alt account up over 200, so I decided to go ahead and pull. I deliberated over which gacha to choose and I told my husband that I thought it would be neat to have Victoria, because she's pretty. We then both had a grin and a sigh over the fact that it would most likely not happen....Results of my pull are as follows:

Congrats! How are you doing Texas girl? Hope everything and everyone you know is doing okay. I plan on donated to the Red Cross here promptly to help.

ceekay
08-28-2017, 07:35 PM
Congrats! How are you doing Texas girl? Hope everything and everyone you know is doing okay. I plan on donated to the Red Cross here promptly to help.

We live a little over an hour north of Houston....on a hill. We still have power and AC and hot water and just finished having BBQ ribs and Parmesan potatoes. We're better off than most. My family in H-town is all accounted for and with the exception of one who got water in the house, they've all been unscathed so far. (Praise the gods) I've been glued to the live streams watching the water come up and having flashbacks to Allison. We're very very lucky. But we still have at least two more days of this monster they named Harvey, and the second landfall is predicted to blow right past our yard. Crossing fingers that it stays like it has so far.
My biggest amusement so far has been when I accidently ended up on CBS New York's livefeed instead of my local one. Listening to them try to make sense of us southern folk amused me greatly.

Mitoru
08-28-2017, 08:06 PM
Glad to hear you're doing fine. My friend lives in Houston and managed to dodge everything, he still has enough power to use the pc and stream a bit.

Also congrats on miss Yandere.

twilightdream
08-28-2017, 10:00 PM
Seem like there are disaster at Texas? or Houston?
Anyway stay strong and stay safe. Stick together than everything will be fine.

Back to the game... wtf is that wall of text in the announcement...
Just read roughly to it only... so we get more compensation?
yea we should LOL.

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 11:42 PM
shit, I was playing the race game wrong
ok, I see all the items w/ the binocular - I was going for the 4 items but didn't notice all the manyus and dragons

maotd
08-29-2017, 01:24 AM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/0/6/b/wtfdmm-52f170e.jpg
Guess what. 50FG was for the few extra time for the planned maitenance. Not for the emergency one after that.
DMM just give us TWO free 11 roll (ok one 11 roll and one 10 roll but who's care).
Thank you DMM. We love you.

Now, let's see what Nutaku plan as compensation :cool:

edit: Obviously I forgot about those 4 Petals/lvl100 Red Manyu/Lvl20 Red Manyu/Lvl100 Red Dragons/lvl20 Red Dragons in the DMM gifts.

maotd
08-29-2017, 01:39 AM
Yep. More stuff. A lot more.
To recap quickly:
- a lot of various stuff like FG, Manyu, dragons, birds and blooming elixir for Idk reasons like after all maintenance
-50 FG for maintenance longer than expected

and for surprise emergency maintenance:
- 2k current event currency
- 10 premium salticket$
- 10 D Medals
- 100k gold
- 20 Life Crystal
- 10 Stamina potions
- 4 Winter Rose (I guess) Blooming Petals
- 4 lvl100 Red Manyu
- 4 lvl20 Red Manyu
- 4 lvl100 Red Dragons
- 4 lvl 20 Red manyus
- a damn ton of apologies for the inconvenience

all of this after poor dev working hard at night until at least midnight to bring back the game as soon as possible.

And some people still wonder why we prefer DMM over Nutaku.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 02:06 AM
Yep. More stuff. A lot more.
To recap quickly:
- a lot of various stuff like FG, Manyu, dragons, birds and blooming elixir for Idk reasons like after all maintenance
-50 FG for maintenance longer than expected

There's an extra 2 FG apology for taking so long to distribute the apology loot.

maotd
08-29-2017, 02:07 AM
Ok. I wondered where they come from. DMM people are crazy. Lovely but crazy.

ShadwNinjaX
08-29-2017, 04:25 AM
So many compensation gifts, my account is being overloaded with dragons and petals. It's chaos yet fantastic at the same time! DMM is great and hope they aren't overworking themselves. Certainly have no issue spending some $$$ on DMM points to support this level of commitment and customer service.

Sasara Kusugawa
08-29-2017, 04:27 AM
They ain't crazy. This is how Japanese people are. Last week, D.Watt from Japan was totally awesome. He rocked the whole stage with his music.

Myrdin
08-29-2017, 04:32 AM
Gotta love Japanese..... Saaaaa !!!!

So if I get it right, the 3000 point Gacha gives you a roll and 200 rainbow coins.
The 2000 pts gacha gives you a standard roll, with slightly increased rates for Nightmare only.

Well.... Not exactly what I was hoping for TBH. Will keep those points for another time.

10 tickets half / half silver bronze. More salt from the free pull yaaai.
Will sit on those FGems for now, waiting for a sign coz lately there has been a lot of salt

Bought all the half price D coins, so I dropped from 14K to 9K currency, thus I´ll have to wait for one of the two girls a bit longer.
The new demon pest bug is pretty cool, caterpillar from hell lol. :D

twilightdream
08-29-2017, 04:46 AM
eh... not all...
The Utimate Company DW that running FGO is one of not so good reaction sample.
The game encounter some completely crash or data disappear problem.
It cause DW to close for maint up to 12 hrs.
When they open... they only compensation 10 gems.
And you can guess... many hate-speech flew around their tweeter.

If you search for Nutaku Jp ver. you found at DW office.

Sasara Kusugawa
08-29-2017, 05:26 AM
Ultimate Company DW? Not sure what it stands for but I think I know what you're talking about. FGO rapes people of their money and you know what the funny thing is? Tons of people are still playing it! Thankfully I didn't play that overrated cash-raping game in the first place. There was this news a few years back about a guy who was trying to get a few copies of his favorite girl (you know, just like most of the games on Nutaku, you need copies to evolve a girl) until he spent all his money! Not only that, he was in huge debt too! My god, FGO drives people crazy, I would suggest you guys not to even touch it.

twilightdream
08-29-2017, 06:42 AM
Sasara ; Long time on seeing you. How have you been?
Just quick update, after the Fabulous Vacation Incident I complete move to DMM.

People who play FGO just like under some kind of control.
They can't stop playing or worst can't stop paying even DW service is sh*t.
Until today there are still incident that those FGO slave lost almost 1000$ for nothing.
I will never understand what they thinking.

game2534
08-29-2017, 06:48 AM
That's gamble problem in general. I won't blame the game much on this matter. Heck I play DBZ dokkan battle and it exactly like you said about FGO. Bamco is infamous for their money hungry attitude. 79.99 usd worth 2 multis? definitely no for me. (It doesn't even guarantee shit)Yet I still play because I love DBZ franchise very much. Although I convert back to be F2P for recent craps they pulled which made me judge them as 'not worthy of money'

Sasara Kusugawa
08-29-2017, 07:19 AM
Sasara ; Long time on seeing you. How have you been?
Just quick update, after the Fabulous Vacation Incident I complete move to DMM.

People who play FGO just like under some kind of control.
They can't stop playing or worst can't stop paying even DW service is sh*t.
Until today there are still incident that those FGO slave lost almost 1000$ for nothing.
I will never understand what they thinking.

Oh, I'm fine thank you. You're the first one who noticed I'm back and remembers me XD

Erm, Fabulous Vacation, which girl was featured in that event? Can't remember. When you say you completely move to DMM, does that mean you're not playing the Nutaku one anymore? What about the 6★ girls in your Nutaku account?

Yeah, FGO is like, hypnotizing people. You're right, they can't stop paying even with the bad service. I like your usage of FGO slave, very accurate. I also will never understand the mentality behind this.

game2534
08-29-2017, 07:45 AM
Oh, I'm fine thank you. You're the first one who noticed I'm back and remembers me XD

Erm, Fabulous Vacation, which girl was featured in that event? Can't remember. When you say you completely move to DMM, does that mean you're not playing the Nutaku one anymore? What about the 6★ girls in your Nutaku account?

Yeah, FGO is like, hypnotizing people. You're right, they can't stop paying even with the bad service. I like your usage of FGO slave, very accurate. I also will never understand the mentality behind this.

Fabulous vacation... hahah, this word almost invoke my PTSD of how shitty Nutaku service can be...

maotd
08-29-2017, 07:48 AM
By fabulous vacation I guess he means the fabulous Nutaku's staff surprise vacation during a week full of bugs. Not an FKG event :)

game2534
08-29-2017, 08:15 AM
Not really a fan of sadism, or at least I prefer being S...
At least sadist is better than salt.

maotd
08-29-2017, 08:45 AM
... because of all thoses disconuts and paywall, making rainbow as rare as silver if you're a whale with overflowing wallet and dried self-esteem and pride. Honestly, for me, now, the one and only better thing on Nutaku (all the exclusive DMM content apart) is the really higher rates for gold/rainbow, making them a lot easier to get than on DMM and more coherent with Nutaku FG flow.

If only they have a better management and more consideration for their players... I still wait for compensation if they give some. Just to compare.

Anyway, atm I have more than 400 stuff in my gift box. Thanks event race :D

twilightdream
08-29-2017, 08:59 AM
Sasara ; Fabulous Vacation Incident happen around the end of May.
In nutshell Namely & Co just go on company vacation without any announcement.
We know about this vacation from... I believe maybe SenPro discord.

Well it's company vacation, Namely should know it before he and his team go.
But all dev just gone... with no one of us notice. So with that I decide to move on DMM.
It's just like finish blow that slay me down.

Not only me, around half of my very first group ally also AFK from that time.
They all very active player who login everyday.
But after that Incident, until now they still not login yet.

Sasara Kusugawa
08-29-2017, 09:05 AM
The "Fabulous Nutaku's staff surprise vacation" during a week full of bugs? I think I might have missed that one. Can you tell me when was it and what was the bugs that occurred?

EDIT: Oh nevermind, twilightdream already replied when I typed lol. I see...end of May, I think I still logged in but didn't know about that vacation. Then again, no one knew about it yet. And to hear this from SenPro was totally unexpected. Btw R.I.P SenPro I managed to get three 5★ but sadly the game died just when I was getting warmed up. So, that vacation got so infamous that there must be a name for it: Fabulous Vacation Incident. I like that. Wait, what about the bugs? Was it the stamina glitch issue or more than that?

game2534
08-29-2017, 09:16 AM
What's funny is, the phase 'fabulous vacation' is from them, not from us out of spite. Many people here also suffer mental damage from that event and evacuate to DMM, some permanently leave Nutaku forever.

twilightdream
08-29-2017, 09:21 AM
I'm not remember about bug much, but I think during that time we finally have shield system... with not work proper...
After that I encounter some mystery error in new event Chery Blossom Battle Front that kick me to start screen.

But the real issue is Namely & Co go for vacation on same day they have to update re-issue event.
Thing went worse when our almighty 'B' guy and his ally in discord try to keep everyone mouth shut about this incident.
There was a lot of issue but in the end everyone that still happy with Nutaku just hold their hand tight.
They swear to become White Knight to portect their beloved server and beloved rainbow ticket.

Sasara Kusugawa
08-29-2017, 09:43 AM
Oh, this is starting to get interesting. Almighty 'B' guy hmm......

Well, I think those White Knights are only protecting the server, not the rainbow tickets coz Namely and Co. has never given us free 6★ tickets. :mad:

What's funny is, the phase 'fabulous vacation' is from them, not from us out of spite. Many people here also suffer mental damage from that event and evacuate to DMM, some permanently leave Nutaku forever.

Mental damage, ouch. Permanently leave Nutaku forever, man that's serious. Now I kinda understand why FKG has dropped in rankings on Nutaku.

maotd
08-29-2017, 10:01 AM
I think magical vacations happen during the stamina display bug. Or maybe i'm wrong? I don't clearly remember what and when. I mean, if nothing was wrong, why it will be a problem with vacations? There is no actual reasons to complain I guess right?

Edit:
Ok now it's time to recap compensation for Nutaku's bug.
-10 FG.

Sure it's a big reward. Did you realize? It's 2 roll on gacha. TWO. ROLLS.
Just fuck you DMM and your ridiculous 10 rolls and 50FG. Learn about great management.

Meh. Sorry for that. I still like you Nutaku. I guess.

Volarmis
08-29-2017, 10:31 AM
And now, for something completely different, look what made its way into my garden:
http://i.imgur.com/6o0RZ5l.png

I don't even know what to think about it, but I want to know which event this was in. :D
Maybe I'll take some time to translate the text in case there's that info inside it.

twilightdream
08-29-2017, 10:34 AM
Player won't complain, player just change location.
For the cosmic greater good LOL.

maotd
08-29-2017, 10:34 AM
It's a new thing that appears on the Niconico maps. They are on the 3rd tab missions and cost only 10 stam for... just nothing. It give you less than 100 gold (with the boost) ans 2x25 gold from first 3 medals it. There is 3 stages. The first one is really easy. The 2nd and 3rd need 640k Total Power. And I guess it give nothing more.
And it seems to be limited missions.

Sasara Kusugawa
08-29-2017, 10:49 AM
Sengoku Providence has been axed?

Oh, you didn't know? Yeah SenPro got axed at the end of June. You won't be able to find it in the list of Nutaku games.

game2534
08-29-2017, 10:52 AM
About Fabulous Holiday, it suddenly happened on Japanese Mugwort (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Japanese_Mugwort) event. (Collab with PeroPero) and they left without update the event on schedule. Can't remember if it is Monotropastrum reissued or main event. But without update the event time was cut from 7 days to 4 days and that without compensation in any form. Not even extend time limit for event. Of course there were white knights to protect them, just like always. That's the start of my 'rage-quit' but I hang around (with drastically lesser motivation to play) until the lagging issue become too much in Firecracker Plant event, which I finally made up my mind and move to DMM permanently.

Move to different topic...

This pest(?) hit damn hard, like... DAMN hard. I barely clear stage 2 and got crushed magnificently in stage 3. And I still don't know what the point of these bonus stage if they just gonna give 50 golds only.

Sasara Kusugawa
08-29-2017, 11:19 AM
About Fabulous Holiday, it suddenly happened on Japanese Mugwort (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Japanese_Mugwort) event. (Collab with PeroPero) and they left without update the event on schedule. Can't remember if it is Monotropastrum reissued or main event. But without update the event time was cut from 7 days to 4 days and that without compensation in any form. Not even extend time limit for event. Of course there were white knights to protect them, just like always. That's the start of my 'rage-quit' but I hang around (with drastically lesser motivation to play) until the lagging issue become too much in Firecracker Plant event, which I finally made up my mind and move to DMM permanently.

No compensation in any form, not even extended time limit? You gotta be kidding me. Must be one hell of a chaos on Discord.

twilightdream
08-29-2017, 11:27 AM
oh yeah right, that collab but not so collab event I remember now LOL.

Back to the game.
- Bloom issue
Oonibus bloom is really... deadly.
The buff for skill dmg + 2x skill use rate for party after she got attcak is really something.
I have to adapt my team to fit her ability. Maybe add Apricot will help?

Really happy Luna(ma)ria got bloom with illust.
She still full solar-drive unit, but with critical buff now so more usefull.

Freesia... that I don't have turn in to be dodging + re-act unit. That's very nice.
I will really use tick... wait... you are magic unit!? C'mon you should be pierce unit.

- Whale-ship
If anyone interest, now I'm run 15-5. No sinking.
My grey ship is around 1.13m TP + 160k helper group.
15-5 is very nice farm spot for me, I run it only several time but already got like 6k whale coin.

Finally everyone should notice. We have discount stamina for all story campaign map.
If you can spare some stamina, don't forget to run it a bit.

Myrdin
08-29-2017, 11:52 AM
Player won't complain, player just change location.
For the cosmic greater good LOL.

Tau´va !
6272 6273 6274

Sorry, couldnt help it. You said the magical line :D

maotd
08-29-2017, 01:08 PM
Well, free roll give me another 4*. I guess I will wait for my 10 salticket. It seems it's not the day.

AgentFakku
08-29-2017, 01:22 PM
hmm, mushroom maps ain't naughty, pretty innocent looking
still want my weed-chan and shroom-chan

AgentFakku
08-29-2017, 01:52 PM
didn't notice we got another compensation (http://i.imgur.com/sMPgZ9b.png)

I just expanded my inventory yesterday (http://i.imgur.com/4SRrFBy.png) - I should start evolving my gurls - I shouldn't have farm Dragons and Bloom Birds few weeks ago now I'm full

oh sweet, I beat my record 10 15

ShadwNinjaX
08-29-2017, 02:37 PM
Okay! Back from work and glad to see everyone's active and having a good time. My free gacha pull was just another 4* Field Mustard. Now to try for 10 tickets to the salt mine extravaganza!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

-Feels the heated glares upon his back- Umm.... oh CRAP!!! -starts running like hell- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

maotd
08-29-2017, 02:50 PM
*Load Salt Machine*

I'm jealous. i like this gurl. Broom+Nurse cap. I like it. Or at least I want my 1st rainbow.

ceekay
08-29-2017, 03:05 PM
Rolled the saltickts, snagged Canola, Rowan, and Chinese Lantern. Anyone else die laughing when they saw those dinosaur feet in her bloomed portrait??? I still have the giggles.

AgentFakku
08-29-2017, 03:24 PM
oh we had two nurses - now I need her w/ Red Tulip

freebie ticket was a bronze ninja (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164762477645)

tried a ticket = got a bronze chick who ain't wearing a bra (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164762569370)

Mitoru
08-29-2017, 03:25 PM
Yeah you better run, i love Scotch Broom.

I guess i shouldn't complain tho, since i like both of the ones i got.

twilightdream
08-29-2017, 03:44 PM
Myrdin ; yea it's THE GREAT GOOD FOR ALL OF US. LOL.
I know this quote from XCOM.

Ninjax ; Now you need Hanamizuki. 負けない!おばあちゃんの名にかけ !

When you can saltmine break once, you just can break it again...
http://i.imgur.com/XMnXSRP.jpg

ShadwNinjaX
08-29-2017, 03:59 PM
Myrdin ; yea it's THE GREAT GOOD FOR ALL OF US. LOL.
I know this quote from XCOM.

Ninjax ; Now you need Hanamizuki. 負けない!おばあちゃんの名にかけ !

When you can saltmine break once, you just can break it again...
http://i.imgur.com/XMnXSRP.jpg

Hehe, I dunno. I might have used up my rainbow luck for a while now. Nice salt break though! The paws are strong with this one! Not to mention those "puppies"! XD

Whilst hiding from the fury of others *gulp* I decided to try the free 50FG gacha DMM so generously gave us and try for Heavenly Bamboo, one of my fav gals I'd like to have. Here we go!

So, no Heavenly Bamboo. T^T Used up all my luck on Scotch Broom to get the girl I wanted here. But I got Shuriken-chan, or should I call her Naruto-chan and wait for her to pull of a sexy no jutsu! :p Oh thank heavens she is a PIERCE type. I really need more of those.

ceekay
08-29-2017, 04:01 PM
My ten year old kept bugging me to let her play the game. So I set her up with one of my nutaku accounts and she only plays when she's sitting right next to me (so I can keep her out of the racy parts of the game). She saw me tinkering in my garden on DMM and caught the gardening bug. She pulled Heather from the gacha with her "free roll" from nutaku today. She sucks at waiting until she has 50 gems so she does exclusively yolo pulls. Anywho, today, she put Heather in her garden, drinking her beer. And she put Cactace Bride next to her cheering. Looks for all the world like a chug contest. :D

maotd
08-29-2017, 04:06 PM
That's a cute story :3

ShadwNinjaX
08-29-2017, 04:21 PM
I think magical vacations happen during the stamina display bug. Or maybe i'm wrong? I don't clearly remember what and when. I mean, if nothing was wrong, why it will be a problem with vacations? There is no actual reasons to complain I guess right?

Edit:
Ok now it's time to recap compensation for Nutaku's bug.
-10 FG.

Sure it's a big reward. Did you realize? It's 2 roll on gacha. TWO. ROLLS.
Just fuck you DMM and your ridiculous 10 rolls and 50FG. Learn about great management.

Meh. Sorry for that. I still like you Nutaku. I guess.

Really? That is it? OMG.... I am so glad I switched over a while ago. If I hadn't then, this would probably be the last straw. 10 FGs versus the 50FGs that got me a free 11 pull to get a new 5* and 10 bronze tickets, where you have just as much a chance to go big as I did with a rainbow and others getting 1 or more golds. Then throw all the evolution freebies and more. It's like being in the desert, which would you prefer: a couple drops of water or that whole pristine oasis over there? There is just no comparison! But like another said, you can't try to reason with the Nutaku faithful as they get very salty if you do. Ah well, to each their own.

Oh and hiya Sasara! Nice to meet ya! I'm one of "those" they mentioned that left Nutaku permanently when they had all these issues and just had one of their team people arrogantly state they were going on a "fabulous vacation" and leaving all us gamers in a sorry state. Not to mention their gacha deals were getting outrageously overpriced while decreasing in value of what they offered. But feel free to add me as an ally if you like if you have a DMM account. My info is in my sig below.

Hi, there. *Starts up Chainsaw*

BETTER RUN, NINJABOY!! *maniac like laughter*

Gotta run now, Sasara! Laters! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AgentFakku
08-29-2017, 11:34 PM
My ten year old kept bugging me to let her play the game. So I set her up with one of my nutaku accounts and she only plays when she's sitting right next to me (so I can keep her out of the racy parts of the game). She saw me tinkering in my garden on DMM and caught the gardening bug. She pulled Heather from the gacha with her "free roll" from nutaku today. She sucks at waiting until she has 50 gems so she does exclusively yolo pulls. Anywho, today, she put Heather in her garden, drinking her beer. And she put Cactace Bride next to her cheering. Looks for all the world like a chug contest. :D

You are playing on the DMM site, teh kid friendly site

The game is pretty innocent, I seen folks play it and didn't there was a Hentai version of it

twilightdream
08-29-2017, 11:49 PM
Hello everyone, I have some news from GS.
Today have no any new event, and seem like they cancel gems sell in game.
If you have free time please visit your beloved one in GS.
Maybe they will consider to close the game soon.

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 12:42 AM
They're either switching devs or splitting from the FKG devs, I'm not sure. Based on the machine translation.

twilightdream
08-30-2017, 01:16 AM
oh that's some relieve.
In my native community said they didn't do any update, and cancel gems sell.
So yea...

I'm now on field work with my old NB, so can't enter GS because my NB spec too low.

Myrdin
08-30-2017, 02:50 AM
Okay! Back from work and glad to see everyone's active and having a good time. My free gacha pull was just another 4* Field Mustard. Now to try for 10 tickets to the salt mine extravaganza!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

-Feels the heated glares upon his back- Umm.... oh CRAP!!! -starts running like hell- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Gratz ! Thats pretty good result, seeing as everyone calls them Salt ticikets for a reason. Enjoy your new 6* ! :)

Do not fear those who are jealous of you ! Machine guns, Salt Guns and Chainsaws wont harm you as long as you believe in the power of Moe ! :D
MOE SHIELDS UP !

game2534
08-30-2017, 04:34 AM
@twilightdream damn you almost scared me there. GS has its flaw but I do love it for its similarity yet different from FKG. I'm still stuck at world3-7 stage10. It's really hard to clear with 3 stars since boss hit like truck and got huge defense as well.

skasio
08-30-2017, 06:04 AM
Since there are only two weeks left, I finally got to clear GS collab. Got 30 gems. Did a 10+1 pull.

Guess who got his first legit rainbow on DMM.

http://i.imgur.com/qqyk7yD.png

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 06:49 AM
Gratz ! Thats pretty good result, seeing as everyone calls them Salt ticikets for a reason. Enjoy your new 6* ! :)

Do not fear those who are jealous of you ! Machine guns, Salt Guns and Chainsaws wont harm you as long as you believe in the power of Moe ! :D
MOE SHIELDS UP !

Weeaboo power, FTW!!

Vise
08-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Man...DMM dev sure generous with free stuff.
Better than FGO with rigged summon gacha and dont mention dat GBF lol..
Less despair event than kancolle hard mode that will destroy your fleet.

ceekay
08-30-2017, 09:35 AM
Since there are only two weeks left, I finally got to clear GS collab. Got 30 gems. Did a 10+1 pull.

Guess who got his first legit rainbow on DMM.

http://i.imgur.com/qqyk7yD.png

Oh hey! You got the axe murderer too huh?? Awesome! congrats! I love my axe murderer. :D

Mitoru
08-30-2017, 10:12 AM
If you talk to any other girls she will axe you a question.

AgentFakku
08-30-2017, 12:26 PM

there is a map where you have to save a loli - I got a game over when I didn't know wth it was LOL

maotd
08-30-2017, 01:07 PM
Free roll gave me another 3*. yeaaaaah...

10 salticket gave me this:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/e/e/8/epicsalticket-52f4b3d.jpg

No 6* as expected. Got Queen of Night. she is a bit meh (at least her evolved version, I don't know if she as bloomed form already) and my first dupe on DMM. Not that good since Summer Toad Lily is already max skill due to her ability but at least it's a free equip slot.

Myrdin
08-30-2017, 01:54 PM
QotN has a pretty good Bloomed form that has Skill activation. She has proven reliable for me thanks to that over and over again.
Overall thats a very nice ticket pull.

Sigh... everyone and their dog has Beach Toad Lili chan but me.... grumble grumble grumble.

maotd
08-30-2017, 02:18 PM
My dupe Summer Toad Lily is for all thoses guys with their lucky 6*.

maotd
08-30-2017, 02:32 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. I see no 6* here.

AgentFakku
08-30-2017, 03:34 PM
wut zat saying "Patience is a Virtue"

Freebie Login - net me a gold (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164800473815/freebie-login-finally-a-gold) - got me a smug event gacha gurl, Bleeding Heart - Fuk Yeah, baby

AgentFakku
08-30-2017, 04:36 PM
hate to ask but did everyone get at least gold for their freebie D login

I felt I was da last one in dis forum LOL

it's like a fishing game each day

ShadwNinjaX
08-30-2017, 05:32 PM

Yeah, about 4 or 5 days ago I got the oppai girl from this event. A few silvers and mostly bronze for the rest.

game2534
08-30-2017, 06:13 PM
I'm still got nothing from free pull, and won't till the end of event for sure. Mark my word on this one.

AgentFakku
08-30-2017, 06:18 PM
ugh, that took so much time - but yeah, finally done w/ squid megane chan event

might go in to get all the amphies and dragons 0 but I don't think I need dragons b/c of compensation on top of whatever I grinded from the discount Bloom/Dragon special missions

Ran out of gold
meanwhile, trying to get to lvl 30 on GS before it gets axed (at least if Twilight ain't pulling my leg)

game2534
08-30-2017, 06:29 PM
meanwhile, trying to get to lvl 30 on GS before it gets axed (at least if Twilight ain't pulling my leg)

It won't, just long term maintenance and change developer. Nothing will be updated till 13 sep.

Myrdin
08-31-2017, 01:11 AM

On the very first one I got QotN dupe, and after that only 3*

maotd
08-31-2017, 01:22 AM
Got only 3* and 4* from freebie D gacha. I think i will not get better on the last 4 rolls.

That's what I call a perfetly accurate last level up. Well done Christmas Chainsaw.
(but actually it was a super succesful gold level up... bad bad Christmas Chainsaw :()

maotd
08-31-2017, 02:23 AM
You can choose the portrait for every gurl in the give equiment tab. Just abobe the gurl sprite on the right, you have a blue button. Here, you can choose her portrait. Or even sprite if it's a girl with multiple forms and if you have them.

game2534
08-31-2017, 09:24 AM
3 more tries to go and still no gold in sight. What an incredible shitty luck...

maotd
08-31-2017, 11:30 AM
Same here. Seems that free gacha roll will be ful of salty salt. Just another bronze shit for me.

maotd
08-31-2017, 11:42 AM
Nope. I guess I will brun thoses 50 free FG. maybe. Maybe not. I'm still not sure about that.

AgentFakku
08-31-2017, 12:43 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/c81eee62d4bbb83c2867826cc74fa815/tumblr_ovkbxcrvR81vg5ef8o1_540.png

"Keep your hands off these loliz, danchou"

maotd
08-31-2017, 01:05 PM
Okay. We got another 10 FG for... for.. something? Maybe to apologize for Nutaku's maintenance who's know :cool:

AgentFakku
08-31-2017, 04:05 PM
man, I don't know what to do after clearing squid girl event - eh, might as well collect all the ampy

oh yeah, the reissue gurl and her posse
machine gun, wtf a giant ninja star, and pink hair - nope not gonna roll - (the gurls look prettier than the squid megane=chan's posse but not sexy :V)

back to bronze freebie (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164837616195)

ShadwNinjaX
08-31-2017, 05:14 PM
man, I don't know what to do after clearing squid girl event - eh, might as well collect all the ampy

oh yeah, the reissue gurl and her posse
machine gun, wtf a giant ninja star, and pink hair - nope not gonna roll - (the gurls look prettier than the squid megane=chan's posse but not sexy :V)

back to bronze freebie (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164837616195)

Speaking of megane squid sensei, I just got enough manyu and materials to evolve her already. Let's see what we get:

Yes, sensei.... I will stay after class to give you loads of extra credit work for my grade...... Oh... my.....

-Falls forward face first- **SPLAT!!!**

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 03:30 AM
Everyone that logs in before October 2nd gets 500k gold, 100 FG and 20 stamina nectars because... devs.

AgentFakku
09-01-2017, 04:02 AM
did we just get 100 FK?

also, bloom Lavender 63276328

Volarmis
09-01-2017, 04:26 AM
I'm literally waiting for skasio to make a Nutaku pic from this post. :p

Edit: New Comic:

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/021.jpg

Eh, what is that thing? A Hamster with sunglasses?

It's an otter.
I can try translating this one later today.

maotd
09-01-2017, 05:15 AM
Last week, I was at something like under 100 FG. Now, I'm sitting on 302 FG. Just like this. Because DMM. It's just crazy. I got more damn FG in one week than on an half year of Nutaku. And it's not over. I start a full FG login panel today.
I was short in FG and now I don't even know how and where I can use them. Thoses DMM dev are just gift from heaven.

game2534
09-01-2017, 06:05 AM
DMM really give you thrills and frustration feelings from pull. With constant supplies of FG it's really easy to pull gacha when wanted even if you are F2P and small goldfish like me.

ShadwNinjaX
09-01-2017, 09:53 AM
100 FGs, 2 free 11 pulls just out of nowhere. There was some sort of announcement banner that I saw highlighint "100" next the FG symbols. Also was stating something about "1.5". Don't know if this was another anniversary thing or what but certainly generous and amazing of them. The devs continue to impress me and lessen any inhibition about spending real money on DMM deals when they come around. Unlike some other people with their *cough*fabulous*cough*vacation*cough*, these guys have certainly earned it along with my respect and gaming loyalty.

ShadwNinjaX
09-01-2017, 10:45 AM
God finally! I'm free, at least for a month.

From September 1 to October 2, there's a campaign of sorts to celebrate 3 straight months of livestreams + FKG's exhibit in Tokyo Game Show (TGS) 2017. A a x1.5 Leader Experience Up campaign also runs concurrently.

You get the following goodies when you log in during this period.
- x100 Flower Stones
- x20 Stamina Recovery Nectars
- x500,000 Gold

These nectars couldn't have come at a better time with x2.0 gold + Mori Mori coming up. Glorious. Going for 50 million this time.

I also fully cleared Story 41 and will share the Level 205 raid boss to comrades from time to time. My comrade cap is at 101 now. Nikonana, one of the vets who had helped the likes of me, Wutan, and Myrdin back then, has not logged in for a while though. :(

Due to my unconventional work schedule, I couldn't comment on the past 10 pages or so. My trigger fingers though...
- Not to be confused with compensation items, the following items (100-Year Manyu and Dragons, Ampules, Silver Awards, Birds, Elixirs, and 20 flower stones) that were given out were prizes for reaching viewership milestones in the 8th FKG Official Nico Livestream last 08/27.

- A second set of rewards (10 Stamina Nectars, 10 Premium Gacha Tickets, 10 Leader Tokens, gold, Life Crystals, Garden Medals, some red Manyu/Dragons, Winter Rose petals, and event currencies) was the compensation for the emergency fix.

- Yes, the 3000 DMM pt gacha promo that rewards Rainbow Medals guarantees a 5* that you don't own, in case you're wondering.

- The NicoNico missions are just there to provide a challenge. They're just not worth the stamina imo.Aye Myrdin, look what I found. Lol.

Congrats on getting some well earned time to relax and enjoy some FKG. Thanks for the clarification.

Vise
09-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Myrdin still active in my friendlist tho..
Dunno with Wutan and dorey sama who gone to another world lol.
What happen to ur old account kurenai ?

Myrdin
09-01-2017, 12:10 PM
[I][/spoiler]Aye Myrdin, look what I found. Lol.

Good catch !
That is one glorious nickname right there good Sir !
I highly approve of this person, may he be blessed by thousand mofufus ! :3
:D

Myrdin still active in my friendlist tho..

Dont worry, dont worry ! Mofu is still mofu :3
Or actually mofu is not mofu, but mofu is mofu, so while mofu is mofu the other mofu is not mofu but mofufu instead.
Makes sense, rigth ? Moff moff :3

:D Nah I would never abondon my nick name, its almost at the level of my real name and there are people who openly call me that (which makes me very happy tbh). Plus its not just a nick name, there is actual sense/explanation of it, and it has a strong personal value to me.

But again, that mofu guy... he gets all the thumbs up I can muster from me :D

maotd
09-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Yeah. Another silver on free gacha. The salt is so salty today....

AgentFakku
09-01-2017, 01:38 PM
I feel like there is a conspiracy lol - while DMM showers in FK, it's harder to pull a rainbow (then agian, there is less of us on DMM here than Nutaku) I remember only two of us pull rainbows while in Nutaku - we get 4 or 5 last month and then 4 or 5 few more months back

Anyways, got the bronze boobie girl w/o a bra (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164869304780/lost-track-of-freeibe-days-lol)

time to update sig - it's a month

http://i.imgur.com/Vzpr53B.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/D3tYvdrh.png

I regret not lvl up my Nun - was busy w/ Lavender and bunny baby-chan

Volarmis
09-01-2017, 02:37 PM

Edit: New Comic:

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/021.jpg

Eh, what is that thing? A Hamster with sunglasses?

Title:Got the rare one?
Bianca Clover: The series of sweets that have many different poses, "Otter samba"...
Bianca Clover: Finally, I aquired the legendary Sunglasses Otter...
Bianca Clover: Among the Flower Knights I should be the only one to have it... After cleaning it up, let's add it to my collection...
Iris: Oh, Sunglasses Otter, isn't this a rare one?
Di Yu: Di Yu already has 2... I judge, is it really unusual?
Bianca Clover: 2!? Awesome! It is quite rare, you know.
Di Yu: But isn't the taste the same in any case?

Uh, so many kanji I was unfamiliar with...

Mitoru
09-01-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm just going to leave this here. (It's on that alt with Chainsaw-chan) Other pull was 10 bronze + a silver.

AgentFakku
09-01-2017, 03:57 PM
since I got over 400 FK, might as well roll - is there a Gacha w/ Oppai or some hawt flat chest gurl

I spend 50 FK then 7 FK on expanding inventory - Im getting full again - I was poor but they gave me like 50K Gold which I used to bloom Lavender last nite

oh Flowering Peach Bride Gacha (oh yeah ain't weird we both have Bride Gachas in both DMM and Nutaku_

Gonna spin for my fave loli

oh damn son my 10th Pull net a RAinbow gurl (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164873360580/10th-pull-in-dmm-fk-my-gawd-its-the-yandere), my 1st Rainbow (technically 2nd but 1st thru Gacha) is Yandere victoria Bride - holy shit!
ahh my gawd, her skirt defies gravity - and she has an axe -

ShadwNinjaX
09-01-2017, 04:18 PM
since I got over 400 FK, might as well roll - is there a Gacha w/ Oppai or some hawt flat chest gurl

I spend 50 FK then 7 FK on expanding inventory - Im getting full again - I was poor but they gave me like 50K Gold which I used to bloom Lavender last nite

oh Flowering Peach Bride Gacha (oh yeah ain't weird we both have Bride Gachas in both DMM and Nutaku_

Gonna spin for my fave loli

oh damn son my 10th Pull net a RAinbow gurl (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164873360580/10th-pull-in-dmm-fk-my-gawd-its-the-yandere), my 1st Rainbow (technically 2nd but 1st thru Gacha) is Yandere victoria Bride - holy shit!
ahh my gawd, her skirt defies gravity - and she has an axe -

Nice one HH. Chop-you-to-bits-with-love-chan seems to be quite popular as I think 2 others have also gotten her recently. Congrats on your 1st true rainbow. It's a great feeling and those true rainbows (like my Anemone and Scotch Broom) hold a special sense of being cherished among the girls. ;)

maotd
09-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Well done HH. Now I guess I'm the only one still without any rainbow right?

AgentFakku
09-01-2017, 04:28 PM
I'm just going to leave this here. (It's on that alt with Chainsaw-chan) Other pull was 10 bronze + a silver.

damn, 3 smug-chans in a row - I never got more than 2 dupes in a Gacha - hell, I only got 2 dupes: Summer Toadlily

skasio
09-01-2017, 05:56 PM

100 gems. Wow. Just... wow. It would make such a tasty meme. "Please accept our 100 gems." If only I've waited few days... But don't fear, for I will come up with something.
Or not.

Pic not related.
https://i.imgur.com/jdKxZLq.png

Also - two 10+1 pulls. Two saltmines. Yay.

game2534
09-01-2017, 06:23 PM
Don't save pic, but got Lupin and Protea from 2 multis out of frustration of never get anything from free pull.

Dari
09-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Well now I'm kinda thankful to Nutaku, I switched to DMM after the 50% rainbow ticket Chrismas gift bullshit, it's amazing how big the difference between the 2 companies.

ShadwNinjaX
09-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Phew! I finally did it!

Broke three digits into LVL 100! :o I know today is Mori Mori, but I really wanted to focus on taking advantage of the combined EXP boost and story mission stamina reduction. That equaled tons of EXP for cheap! Now I'll use my bonus stamina to hit Mori Mori as I am taking a break from leveling for now.

maotd
09-02-2017, 12:58 AM
I just reached lvl100 too. Now, let's burn all these free stamina potions on Mori Mori.
And I reached 450k TP. And I have more lvl100 dragons of all type in my chest than I got in my entire Nutaku life. I really need a rainbow to burn all thoses ampies. Please DMM.

maotd
09-02-2017, 04:18 AM
In like... 8 months?
And to be honest, I really like her but I prefer burn ampies on a good gold with good bloomed form. On Nutaku, 6* Alstroe Maria is slightly better than gold bont on DMM with all thoses bloomded forms... meh.

maotd
09-02-2017, 05:09 AM
I'm patient with that kind of things. But my evolution material storage is not. It's full from months and I have like 275 place in it. I need to use tons of ampies. And I can't really use them on gold 'cause if I do this, I'm sure I will get a rainbow few days after.
Like now, I used tons of purples ampies and I'm sure I will get a good and useful magic girl soon.

Myrdin
09-02-2017, 05:17 AM
I wonder if the actually give her bloomed form anytime soon.

twilightdream
09-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Just return from field work.
I'm sorry about GS panic post.
https://i.imgur.com/FKF8Oiq.png

Only read roughly the thread so what I know right now is...
maotd will strike back... for sure... Soon™.

Will return later.

maotd
09-02-2017, 01:12 PM
Still 3* from free gacha today. But like i said, she was a magic girl.

AgentFakku
09-02-2017, 03:27 PM
almost done, just this last set for amphies - im really really tired - well thank gawd they give you time
I know folks are already done and dying from boredom or are working on something else - I was super busy w/ work

I got another bronze freebie (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164907701510) 0 I guess after getting a gold, your luck resets to zero - well might as keep pulling you never know w/ RNG

Raine
09-02-2017, 03:44 PM
I've had 2 (D) tickets for a while. Why not roll them?

Rainbow number six, Manryou!

AgentFakku
09-02-2017, 04:19 PM

god damn, RNG force be w/ you dawg

AgentFakku
09-02-2017, 05:53 PM
finally glean off amphies from squid chan event

damn, I can't bloom you gurls if you don't have bloom art - welp - I need to stop getting Yellow Manyus but it's too late due to overcompensation LOL - might as well expand inventory

game2534
09-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Still nothing, RNG really hate me on this one. Oh well, it's nothing new to me.

AgentFakku
09-02-2017, 06:44 PM
Not a lot of busty reissue pierce gurls: Artemisia (won't get), Primrose, Fatsia, Lamium - don't get any blooms

oh well, I guess I just try to go for the next best thing: washboards!

ShadwNinjaX
09-02-2017, 08:21 PM

Nice one Kurenai. Congrats on that. I haven't gotten my first D ticket yet, although I do have enough D coins for it now. But I take it the D tickets don't expire then?

game2534
09-03-2017, 04:07 AM
Continue to blitz through main quest now that RNG is out of the way. Speaking of this, what is the last quest in Nutaku? Did it get updated in these 2-3 months?

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 04:20 AM
Continue to blitz through main quest now that RNG is out of the way. Speaking of this, what is the last quest in Nutaku? Did it get updated in these 2-3 months?

If you mean missions, Nutaku hasn't added any since last year.

Myrdin
09-03-2017, 04:24 AM
Roe...Kurenai: Damn you lucky bastard !
May the mofufu horde bite on your toe nails and lick your feet until you cant stop laughing ! Moff moff !

Nah Gratz man :D You got two 6* from two totally random sources in the last week or so.
Seems like you got your Karma rewards from doing good work in the last few months hehe.

So far I decided to sit on my Fgems and D coins until I get to a critical mass and a interesting Gacha comes around.

twilightdream
09-03-2017, 07:33 AM
wow while my gacha machine produce only salt, other just got rainbow.
I have to fix it... one way or another. hehehehe

BB smile giving very warm feeling.
https://i.imgur.com/6evYtQ4.jpg

game2534
09-03-2017, 10:47 AM
wow while my gacha machine produce only salt, other just got rainbow.
I have to fix it... one way or another. hehehehe

BB smile giving very warm feeling.
https://i.imgur.com/6evYtQ4.jpg

If I remembered correctly, didn't you get Yandere-chan from free pull? I still wait for the gold and this is my last chance...
Everyone, share your bits of luck with me so I can get something besides salt!:eek:

maotd
09-03-2017, 10:56 AM
Nope. 'cause I have only salt too and I'm sure I will got another salt pot with this last roll. Now, the actual question is, do a 50FG roll or not? Bleeding Heart is enough cute and nice and useful to use 50 FG for nothing?

edit: Yeah. Got another bronze from free roll. So, 2 weeks of salt. And I did one 50FG roll. Guess what?
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/2/6/7/salt-52fae74.jpg
SALT.

I think I will just stack all thoses FG for ever now. I did more than 25 roll on that priority gacha for not even a gold. Give my FG back DMM.

AgentFakku
09-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Man Sakura's bloom is badass and pretty - too bad Im not gonna bloom Edelweiss - not a fan of her Bloom LOL

eh went back to squid gurl's event to get all the bloom dragons LOL

at least it's a silver - need to max skill/equip (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164943746035)

Did another roll (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164943870120) w/ Tickets (had 20 in stock. Not sure if they expire Never paid attention LOL): 6386 first time I didn't get any new gurls - did get rainbow medals - eh I'm cool

twilightdream
09-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Guys. Guys.
She's here. She finally here.
https://i.imgur.com/X6NYI5q.jpg

game ; yea, I pull her after dat legendary roll. 11 bronze.
After that roll I just can pull 8 rainbow across in 3 game.
So what you need now is just one legendary roll and luck will be on your side.

game2534
09-03-2017, 06:11 PM
@maotd That's my experience in last month, every time I pull, it just salt after salt, so much that I almost got kidney failure. Now it back to average luck. It hurts but it will pass.

Question to occasional spenders: About pick your rainbow deal, would you simply pick your waifu or you guys think about how to get better member for your team? Nightmaher is perfect for her skill with dodge+counter and skill activation boost (her look is not bad at all too), but I do want to either get Kuroyuri as welcome back member or Dusty Miller as favorite design.

@HH can't you just bloom her and select another skin? Of course this is if you use her in party.

twilightdream
09-03-2017, 06:35 PM
If you like just pick her.
In the end the matter is only You happy to have her and try to build team around her
or You just want to have her and will put her into any position in your main group as you like.

Shiro doesn't get bloom yet, so it's mean she can be anything.
Right now she really strong on critical buff and also have atk buff.
But after bloom... can't tell.

skasio
09-04-2017, 02:05 AM
Damn my luck. I rolled new gacha, hoping for another look for Cattleya. Or Anemone, at least. And this is what I get.

https://i.imgur.com/PdjMehK.png

What am I supposed to feel?

Myrdin
09-04-2017, 03:49 AM
Guys. Guys.
She's here. She finally here.
https://i.imgur.com/X6NYI5q.jpg

game ; yea, I pull her after dat legendary roll. 11 bronze.
After that roll I just can pull 8 rainbow across in 3 game.
So what you need now is just one legendary roll and luck will be on your side.

I thought you started DMM later than me O.o
Seeing as you got her and I dont means you were a DMM player before I joined in, but I dont remember you being part of the forum group at that time. And I dont think I missed mine. weird.

Question to occasional spenders: About pick your rainbow deal, would you simply pick your waifu or you guys think about how to get better member for your team? Nightmaher is perfect for her skill with dodge+counter and skill activation boost (her look is not bad at all too), but I do want to either get Kuroyuri as welcome back member or Dusty Miller as favorite design.

The first two girls I aimed for from Pick you Waifu gacha were ones that played into my setup. Friti and Loquat, who were a must have for a 6* crit team.
Now that I have the team more or less established (need to swap Soapworth for someone with Skill trigger bonus, Ideally Appricot but not sure I wanna pick her from a ticket if I get one), next time I will go with someone whom I like.
That being said, I am an utilitarian - no matter the looks if the girls is completely useless I dont care if she is waifu, everything must have at least some use, otherwise is obsolete. If a girl has the looks and the abilities to back it up, thats a pick candidate right there ! :)

Myrdin
09-04-2017, 03:51 AM
Damn my luck. I rolled new gacha, hoping for another look for Cattleya. Or Anemone, at least. And this is what I get.

https://i.imgur.com/PdjMehK.png

What am I supposed to feel?

I am tempted to roll just for her, you lucky bastard !

But seeing as lately there has been way to much salt rolling in, I have decided to sit on my Fgems like a dragon on a treasure until I´ve build a critical mass of at least 8-10 pulls worth.

Edit: Oia ? No more post merging ?.... hmm right I remember someone mentioning a change like that... Ah well, sorry for the doublepost in that case moff :3

twilightdream
09-04-2017, 04:06 AM
Myrdin ; My Alstroe-maria come from reaching lv 150 quest, not login.
And I think login for 350 days still get her, so it's mean she has 2 slot right away.
C'mon give her bloom form now!!!!

This new priority do upset me a lot.
I have high hope that the new Anenone illust is for her bloom form... d*mn...
Why they leave her original 6* like that arghhhhh

But still good thing, Onci bride finally got bloom. Yes she finally got it after long wait.
I don't have her but she is one of unit that I really want to be bloom.
Congratz Roe... Kurenai.
Right now only Manryu / Adrisia is rainbow unit that I wish she has bloom form soon.

Vise
09-04-2017, 04:29 AM
Jesus christ... my first 10 roll

seorizuki
09-04-2017, 04:48 AM
Game's up.

Patch Notes

Blooming (Powers-Only)

5★ Cactus (Bride of Fos)

I have been waiting for this, too bad it isnt proper bloom with new art.
Now i can join 600k tp club lel

game2534
09-04-2017, 05:53 AM
Finger kinda itchy to pull for Anemone, maybe later. Cattleya is not bad too but she is 6*...

Myrdin
09-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Jesus christ... my first 10 roll

Gratulations, she looks great, a good 1st 6* ;)

twilightdream
09-04-2017, 08:38 AM
game don't pull it it's a trap!!!

ShadwNinjaX
09-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Well I thought I would give it a try. It's mahou shoujo theme after all right? Or is it idol themese? Either way, who doesn't love that? I got enough FGs built up to at least try once anyway before I continue hoarding for a future girl that really grabs my attention/

The mahou shoujo gods have forsaken me! Ah well, not going to complain with 2 golds. Yay! I got Ivy back, one of my girls I got right before abandoning Nutaku. So sorry about having to leave you girl. Welcome home! :o Oh and the other girl is a cute nekomimi? Never had her before. Sweet!

An additional note, event girl is a super loli..... UGH!!! You know, after watching this season's show called "My First Girlfriend is a Gal", I am even more pushed back by lolis that look like this. One of the protagonist buddies is literally a pedophile in the making as he is always staring and fantasizing about little kids. I know it's done for comedic purposes in a way, but man it makes my skin crawl...

maotd
09-04-2017, 10:07 AM
I'm back to 300 FG! Lets... not blow them. I guess. I don't really love the new gurls. Not enough for the moment. Maybe later. Maybe not.
Congrats for all your good rolls lucky guys.

twilightdream
09-04-2017, 10:54 AM
The word 華 can mean flower.
So you can called them as Holy floral idol princess? LOL.

Ninjax ; Didn't watch anyshow for real this season.
Do interest in Made in Abyss, but since it's got manga so no rush to watch.
I have feeling that J-ani story do drop a lot.
They keep doing same thing, same gerne every season.

ShadwNinjaX
09-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Their official title is "Princess Of Light" (whatever that means...).

Something like that would also make my skin crawl, the pedo thing that is. So you're not the only one, dude.

I know, right? His buddies are like "Dude, you need to stop or jail time is in your future!" It almost ruins the show. I mean, it is actually a pretty good show otherwise. Especially with the love interest's friend, a smoking hot dark skinned babe: http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig47/10479585.jpg *drools* Pleeeeaaassee FKG devs, more dark skinned beauties! That's all I ask for.

Back on topic for the event, I noticed Nazuna where a very (and nicely, I must add) tight top where across her generous breasts you see "Tropical Princess"... and I cry. Red Ginger should have been the main star of this event instead of Cattleya! She was perfect for it! T^T

Mitoru
09-04-2017, 11:41 AM
>Likes Cattleya and Anemone
>Has some flower gems
>Farms his ass to get to fifty
>Sees the pot turn gold
>IT'S THAT THIRD GIRL

Not that she's bad but hopes crushed.

AgentFakku
09-04-2017, 11:51 AM
man, another bonus - im drowning in birds, dragons, and condoms (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164977045180)
Now, my nun is sweaty from the hot tropical sun = now to change menu gurls

I guess these 2 are graduating into knights (https://68.media.tumblr.com/5abd3c18750c7f964dab6375d911f4dd/tumblr_ovrnsmW3zg1vg5ef8o1_540.png) - sux you can only guess since most of us can't read Japanese oh fo shizzle, their maps give you birds (https://68.media.tumblr.com/bb2f93623d4383246b755691eb0ef00f/tumblr_ovrnsmW3zg1vg5ef8o2_540.png)

man, dis woman be fierce - https://68.media.tumblr.com/bf2901632d1c7d76926109e2909e2b95/tumblr_ovrnomrraU1vg5ef8o1_250.png protect the loli https://68.media.tumblr.com/d925cb029849868e44154fc0844bda62/tumblr_ovrnomrraU1vg5ef8o2_250.png

Gacha gurls - Im gonna roll after expanding slots again - Cattleya is one of the busty waifus im after - Never had her in Nutaku. She looks related to Gardenia

welp, got only bronze and silver (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164977719570/11th-pull-i-rather-have-dupe-gold-than-nothing) - at least gimme one dupe gold LOL - I shouldn't roll :V my 10th one didn't get any new gurls which broke my streak but at least I got dupe gold

Volarmis
09-04-2017, 11:54 AM
Their official title is "Princess Of Light" (whatever that means...).

Something like that would also make my skin crawl, the pedo thing that is. So you're not the only one, dude.

New comic:

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/022.jpg

Oncidium sure looks excited (again).

Edit: Seems like this Cattleya copy also has that "hoover-your-mouse-over-her-chest-and-see-her-reaction" animation. Priceless. :D

Edit 2: Is there a reason why I have 38 items in my giftbox?

Title: Number one
Cattleya: It is obvious that I, who is loved by the world, would take the top in the Flower of Light(1) festival.
Oncidium: Cattleya, that's really awesome!
Cymbidium: It is awesome!
Cattleya: Well, I did get passed by you before.
Oncidium: Hey, well, in that case, what top are you aiming for next?
Cattleya: Wha?
Oncidium: Let's see what's good... Big eater's marathon festival for people with good throats(2)... Oh!
Oncidium: They have something called the Beautiful breasts festival! <Fits Cattleya really well, right!!>
Cattleya: Hey!?
Cymbidium: I'd recommend the Glasses festival.
Cattleya: Et tu, Cymbidium!?

(1) "Kouka" festival (specially listened to Anemone's quote in the gatcha to get it right), call it what you will
(2) This is the best I could do with this sentence, if anyone has a better idea let me know

As for the anime this season, although it is a bit off topic, there are a few decent ones.
I'm skipping Hajimete no Gal since one can only take that much fan service... (disregard the irony of playing FKG here).

AgentFakku
09-04-2017, 12:07 PM
https://image.ibb.co/iYQRmv/Pest_with_Shirt_Binoculars_a_Bandana.png

A pest witth a Bandana, a T-shirt and a pair of Binoculars, now I've seen everything...

I would be staring at those ta tas, too

Hajimete no Gal is much heavier in T & A than Flower Knight Girl (unless you talking about em ads on porno pirated sites where you see Geranium bouncing her giant tits to some cock)

I seen a lotta Nutaku ads on those porn streaming sites LOL Nutaku using illegit site despite being legit

https://68.media.tumblr.com/85d4dd44be2111fb651c8866537b9786/tumblr_ovmi9hO2Jo1tm1dgio2_540.gifhttps://68.media.tumblr.com/47962fb9f886e91d4261c9fa344910ad/tumblr_oviqq5xGYU1tm1dgio1_540.gifhttps://68.media.tumblr.com/956128e171a142533b5250bc8e8d16f2/tumblr_ovkm8rdaAE1tm1dgio1_r1_540.gifhttp://68.media.tumblr.com/9da5016fcbacacfa0af964daa95e0845/tumblr_ovkkxmhA9n1tp5yuio1_500.gif

ShadwNinjaX
09-04-2017, 12:50 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/85d4dd44be2111fb651c8866537b9786/tumblr_ovmi9hO2Jo1tm1dgio2_540.gifhttps://68.media.tumblr.com/47962fb9f886e91d4261c9fa344910ad/tumblr_oviqq5xGYU1tm1dgio1_540.gifhttps://68.media.tumblr.com/956128e171a142533b5250bc8e8d16f2/tumblr_ovkm8rdaAE1tm1dgio1_r1_540.gifhttp://68.media.tumblr.com/9da5016fcbacacfa0af964daa95e0845/tumblr_ovkkxmhA9n1tp5yuio1_500.gif

Oddly enough, despite Ranko's roaring hot body and spunky hair style, it's her violet colored eyes in the whole ensemble that makes my heart beat faster. I could get lost in those eyes with no regret...

game2534
09-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Pretty sure this event is about idol, and the pests are presented as those typical disgusting otaku who don't know/when/where to interact properly with idols.

Seems like Anemone is really shy and refuse to meets anyone yet...

ShadwNinjaX
09-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Pretty sure this event is about idol, and the pests are presented as those typical disgusting otaku who don't know/when/where to interact properly with idols.

Seems like Anemone is really shy and refuse to meets anyone yet...

No kidding. I know I may be socially awkward at times, but these otaku really take it to a whole new level. Granted, not all otaku are like that. But the show we are just talking about "My First Girlfriend is a Gal", the protagonist's three "buddies" are complete losers! In no way would I hang around guys that desperate to see some T&A. Any more and I would expect to see them frothing at the mouth. Guys like that will never find someone. So I can see hot the devs are making a play at mocking idol crazed otaku. But that's their world. Over here, too many stuck up bitches looking for the wrong kind of guy and us good guys left out to dry. -sigh-

ceekay
09-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Over here, too many stuck up bitches looking for the wrong kind of guy and us good guys left out to dry. -sigh-
See, guys think that, but they don't realize the girls worth having aren't that way. :p
But..then...what do I know....I act like a guy, watch anime and belch louder than my husband. *shrug*

ShadwNinjaX
09-04-2017, 06:31 PM
See, guys think that, but they don't realize the girls worth having aren't that way. :p
But..then...what do I know....I act like a guy, watch anime and belch louder than my husband. *shrug*

You're a gem and he's a lucky bastard. ;) Maybe someday I'll get that lucky... doubt it though. :p Hard to find a woman that doesn't run the other way the second you mention you're a gamer or you like watching anime in this country. Ah well.

Btw, since this event was based off a poll recently, is there a frequency to which DMM has these polls? Should we expect another one in the near future? I want to go all out to support Red Ginger in the next poll.

AgentFakku
09-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Poor Edelweiss and Southern Cross -

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 12:06 AM
Best girl is the favorite for today's race.

twilightdream
09-05-2017, 03:10 AM
The anime plot is fictional, no worry.
But I have to admit that many young Japanese have some behevior problem.

Anyway Swan boat event is nice, and I need amps badly.
So it's very good to have tons of amps waiting in shop.
Dat idol style music BG is very... something...

AgentFakku
09-05-2017, 11:56 AM
didn't notice our event gurl was a loli - I saw her height compared to another gurl

Myrdin
09-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Daaarn almost at 17K up again. Just a few more and I can get either Bumerang chan or Pomf Pomf chan from the Bond Crystal shop >__<
Fight Oooo ~ ! Fight Oooo ! ~

twilightdream
09-05-2017, 12:51 PM
This current event girls is kind of strong too.
Active skill can do damage to 2 enemies.
After bloom she is dodging unit that can buff atk and crtical.
I will have 1 pink heart for her for sure.

game2534
09-06-2017, 04:36 AM
lol Today's prediction doesn't help much. Both Iris and Peach give same prediction and Nazuna is as helpful as ever:D

AgentFakku
09-06-2017, 05:13 AM

don't think I won da bets LOL

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 05:42 AM
lol Today's prediction doesn't help much. Both Iris and Peach give same prediction and Nazuna is as helpful as ever:D

Both Iris and Peach pick racers that will do better than their odds suggest. How's that not helpful?

don't think I won da bets LOL

Why are you betting so little? Besides for the event currency, you're missing the bonus loot for betting 100+.

GetAName
09-06-2017, 05:54 AM
Both Iris and Peach pick racers that will do better than their odds suggest. How's that not helpful?

like the tone in your post is any more helpful...

Why are you betting so little? Besides for the event currency, you're missing the bonus loot for betting 100+.

and why would you care about it? maybe he can't runs maps often or something else.

game2534
09-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Who is your favorite?:rolleyes:

Very nice art BTW.

AgentFakku
09-06-2017, 11:32 AM
not much room - evolved Apple of Sodom and bloom Germanium (Gigatittyium)
been running Fatsia's reissue (https://i.imgur.com/q1Sr0GV.png) since I was trying to farm purple Manyus but ended up w/ so much Yellow Manyus - need a new 5* pierce girl to take some excess away since my other 5* pierce gurls have maxed out (https://i.imgur.com/qjbw8xB.png) and no new bloom art

did use pink potions to run da event maps but only once or twice to finish daily quests

Edit:

Very nice art BTW.

Yeah, dat cool, bro

I only seen Lavender's story, haven't seen Conva-something and Victoria's stories yet

twilightdream
09-06-2017, 11:45 AM
Hunter ; you can call Conva-something Susurun, easy to memorize maybe.
Delphinia have very lonly quote when running on map, and I really want to know why.
Maybe have to go n' check her story a bit.

Twin run.
https://i.imgur.com/5Gsv7Ip.jpg

skasio
09-06-2017, 11:59 AM
https://i.imgur.com/3UtIrU5.png

It took me only three pulls to get both priority golds. Nice.

Myrdin
09-06-2017, 12:14 PM

Very nice art BTW.

I`ve been entertaining the thought of our Yandere girls for some time now, and have come to several conclusions. As far as I see each of them, I`ll respond in detail below.

As far as art style and voice over Victoria is my favorite. I could listen to that voice all day long, dat face and dat body are top notch.
HOWEVER
As far as personality and her Yandere level of mental disorder goes, she is the most fucked up of them all. From her dialogue and mentality as far as she is concerned, all she needs is your body, so you might as well be a lobotomized sex doll, and she would be completely fine. Also her uncontrollable murderous tendencies stem from this, revealing her lack of empathy and pretty much psychopath nature.
To put it frankly - regardless of her looks and voice, if that girl ever approached me, she would receive a bullet between her eyes and her body would be fed to the wolves in a dark deep forest, just as a future investment on my part as far as life expectancy and survival go.

Now, the most "normal" of the bunch I think would be Dipledenia , a.k.a > the safest choice.
First off quickly about her looks and then straight to the more interesting part > mentality. Her looks are appealing to me, she is the petite beauty, but still has a good build. Her voice is a bit more solemn but from what we can see, she clearly is not fully grown up adult yet.
There is a potential for her to become a very very sexy laaaadieee ... oppah Gangnam style..... ehmm *cough.. right, back on track !

Her Yandere vibes are not really yandere to be honest. At least from my perception and the way I look at it her story gives us a good insight into her character. She was in a deep love, which was lost (dont remember if the guy died or broke her heart), and she was scarred for the long term. Her story and character are sad yet sweet at the same time, as after you unlock her H scene and such there seems to be a nice happy ending to her sadness.
She might be overly attached to you, but she doesnt have those "ima gonna murder ya" wibes. As such her psychosis seems of the different type. Dont know the exact technical term but its the one where a person grows overly attached to someone or something, and once they latch onto you, you become the center piece of their universe. Good thing - extreme loyalty and faithfulness, Bad thing - stalker-ish behavior, emotional dependence and the risk carried with it, as well as unpredictable behavior if mindset is challenged by outside source. As far as these 4 are concerned she is the "Safest" choice for long term survival.

Lavender and Convalaria (in wiki named as: Lily of the Valley) are pretty much similar in their behavior patterns from what we can see, but quickly about the looks. If we disregard the fact that Lavender has oversized head on her first artwork, and as such assume she aint suffering from Dawn syndrome, she is your classic Loli baba > A full fledged adult with the undeveloped body of a child. A legal Loli so to say... calm down officer, no need to pull out that gun. From my experience girls with modest build and small breasts tend to be more sensitive then big bubbly girls with D+cups, but then again that doesn't apply to everyone all the time. Long silky hair, is a massive + in my book. Voice is good enough.
Lily on the other hand is the exact opposite. A mind of a child in a fully grown up body of a adult. She has the curves, she has juice and da mojo. What is a bit off putting due to her personality and feeble mind, might be her facial expression and her unfocused eyes. But thats not so horriblei n the end. Long nice hair, and fairly sexi though a bit grindy voice. Approved.

Now then lets take a look at their mental state that is... their Yandere factor.
Lavender seems rather intelligent and able to come up with intricate plans. Lily on the other hand is of more ... simple mind (she is stupid, not dumb or uneducated, literally stupid, as in: low brain function). Both of the exhibit a strong emotional connection and in their own minds "bond" with you. This is the usual type of yandere where the love is so strong it breaks into psychotic paranoia, possessiveness and overall develops into mental disorder rather nicely.
Still the nature of their disposition is one of the type - where if played correctly, you can easily work around with them, and even have them do you bidding while maintaining relative safety and solid chance of survival.
Whereas Victoria is plain and straight a murderous psycho/sociopath (she might have been born that way, she might have become like that later on, matters none, the end result is the same), these two are mentally fixated upon you as the center of all their actions, thoughts etc. As such for them the fear of loosing you is a good gap stop for not just axing you down for the lolz. Of course should you perform actions that would play into their paranoia and mental disorder they would most likely be unable to control their own actions, kill you and then weep and most likely commit suicide as the center of their existence would no longer be there. As such with proper actions, words, emotions etc it would be possible to steer them in the right direction. Not control them > Remember, these girls are unpredictable to a degree and while you may try reason and logic, with what to do how to act etc, any sort of trigger, anything to act as the catalyst, and the Avalanche rolls down on you.

Now, of course there are some differences between those two, but as far as their psychosis goes, I think they are pretty similar. The differences stem from how they think, act, and and expose their emotions. Now If I were to rate them, Lavender is a bit safer choice simply because her erratic behavior is a bit in check as she tries to keep up her "your lovely cute dependable Lavender chan chuu ~ " image going, which might not be necessarily fake, since we know nothing about their upbringing. To put it bluntly, she weighs her actions before acting.
Lily on the other side..... well just seeing her H scene, plus the fact that her mental capacity is that of a 6 year old, should tell you enough. As such she is more dangerous, since while not necessary "evil", she doesn't think about the outcome of her actions. She is the person who would feed you poison happily, not knowing its a bad idea, just to understand once you are lying on the ground in spasm with bloody foam around your mouth. This childish undeveloped mentality is what makes her more dangerous than Lavender, though on the other hand it would be easier to "control" her, since she would respond to certain educating and training stimuly much easier (no kinky stuff !... ahh who am I kidding, it also includes the kinky stuff but thats not the point.). Hyper sexuality is a well known outcome from people suffering certain mental illnesses like bypolar personality dissorder and such. If you take a look all 3 of these girls are hyper-sexual, with the exception of Dipledenia. Now in comparison to Lily, Lavender has the mindset of an adult and while she seems a bit scatter brainish due to her overburdening fixation on you, she is by no means dumb.
It literally comes down to the pick. Which poison will you take ?
As for Victoria - you might be able to steer her actions a little bit, but as with all sociopaths / psychopaths, its extremely dangerous, unreliable and way to risky. As I said at the beginning - would not dabble with this one.

While I would like to go even deeper into this, it comes to the point where sheer text is not enough and a proper conversation would be necessary to transmit all the information. However I think this is a good summary as far as they my thoughts about them are concerned :P
Now you are free to disagree, this is purely my thought on how I view them and perceive their individual

If I HAD to choose one of them, I would go with Dipledenia for the reasons stated above, giving myself a better chance to get to the retirement age.... unless of course I would get overrun by a Bu.... Giant Pest, that is. :P

Damnt this got long. Wrapped it into the Spoiler tab, to conserve space.
If you`ve read up to this point one big Cheers m8 for you :3

ShadwNinjaX
09-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Yandere..... yikes! Girls like that are best to avoid period. I know they say the crazy ones are crazy good in bed, but I would rather not be on the receiving end of a knife in the chest just after hot sweaty sex. I'll stick with lovely shy girls like Red Ginger who need some good tender lovin'. ;)

game2534
09-06-2017, 06:11 PM
@Myrdin wow, I didn't expect full blown analysis of each girls like that. Very on spot and your pick is also like mine. Tip my hat to you.

Dipledenia is simply emotional scarred just like you said, and seek warmth from any man she find. Until she found you who treat her like a girl, not sexual object or toy. She is the most 'normal' among the list. Very poor girl and I will see through to the end of her quest/scene.

Victoria is extremely dangerous, she simply want your body, or to be more precise, your D only. She doesn't even care if pest kill you off, at least if your body (read as D) is intact. Definitely a big NO.

Lavender is dangerous but not murderous. Just fixated with you and want you to watch her and only her. She can resort kidnapping if desperate.

Suzuran (Lily of the valley) is dangerous And will kill anyone try to get in her way with you. She gives me Gasai Yuno vibe so much. runner-up in terms of dangerous behind Victoria.

AgentFakku
09-07-2017, 01:53 AM
forgot to take a pic of the 3rd race 0 clicked too many times LOL

I didn't see who won

Unregistered
09-07-2017, 02:05 AM
forgot to take a pic of the 3rd race 0 clicked too many times LOL

I didn't see who won

Click the yellow-text button on the top-right of the event page for results and replays.

game2534
09-07-2017, 06:33 AM
Ohhoh, Yandere Victoria is the winner!

Myrdin
09-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Finally got my 18K bond crystals, and decided to go for Pomf Pomf chan, since I noticed that I am still using a single 4* in my Whaleship, so this girl will find her place in the WS team immediately after leveled up and evolved.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/09/07/FKM.jpg

Volarmis
09-07-2017, 03:52 PM
New Comic:

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/023.jpg

Anemone in a Banana Suit, given by Casablanca.

Edit: That moment when you're doing an 11 pull and you see that pot turning Gold and then it turn out you got 1 gold DUPE... ¬¬

Title: Anemone, will believe
Anemone: Singing in front of everybody in such a getup... I wonder if I'll be able to do that.
Anemone: Then again, I decided to believe everyone and do my best!
Casablanca: Anemone, would it be fine if I arranged different clothes for you?
Anemone: Oh, yes! I'll get changed right away!
<BANANA!!>
Anemone: Seriously, a getup like this!? No, but I did decide to believe everyone! I'll do my best with this! <uuu...>
Casablanca: <Wha..., I took the backdancer's costume by mistake!!>

AgentFakku
09-07-2017, 07:47 PM
You can re-play them.

In the betting area, hit the purple button at the upper right hand corner to pull up the results.

At the bottom of the results, there's a red button that lets you re-watch the race.

thanks man, never notice dat button

Mitoru
09-08-2017, 12:41 PM
God damn this game heh. I have the 300 points to pick a 6* but there are so many good ones/waifus that i literally can't choose.
New Cattleya is great and cute,
I always really, really liked Anemone,
Rice Lily is wicked strong and i like the way she dresses and her personality,
Livertwort and Kerria have kinda overpowered abilities,
Red Spider Lily is a fox girl and i love girls with animal ears (don't judge me),
And on top of all this i also would really need a 6* HIT type for my main squad but somehow i don't like any of them. Unless i do something weird like 3 slash girls and equipment that boosts slash types.

T.T
First world problems.

@Edit
I had no idea Red spider lily got a bloomed form. 1.2 skill rate and 67% attack against three enemies FOR THE WHOLE PARTY? What the hell?

skasio
09-08-2017, 12:55 PM
God damn this game heh. I have the 300 points to pick a 6* but there are so many good ones/waifus that i literally can't choose.
New Cattleya is great and cute,
I always really, really liked Anemone,
Rice Lily is wicked strong and i like the way she dresses and her personality,
Livertwort and Kerria have kinda overpowered abilities,
Red Spider Lily is a fox girl and i love girls with animal ears (don't judge me),
And on top of all this i also would really need a 6* HIT type for my main squad but somehow i don't like any of them. Unless i do something weird like 3 slash girls and equipment that boosts slash types.

T.T
First world problems.

@Edit
I had no idea Red spider lily got a bloomed form. 1.2 skill rate and 67% attack against three enemies FOR THE WHOLE PARTY? What the hell?

Let RNGesus decide for you.

http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/pickone.html

Mitoru
09-08-2017, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the advice but if i know one thing is that all RNGesus wants is to trip me over and kick me when i'm down. xd

@Edit
I decided to try it, but to make sure RNGesus doesn't fuck with me i put in Maple, who i allready have.
And i swear, this is the first result.

Myrdin
09-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Dammit Myrdin, I'm getting the urge to use bond crystals. >_<

By the way, she's Kinutasou (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Kinutasou). :D I had been wanting her for collection's sake back then, only to find out that she was a Comiket exclusive. Of course, it was before she became an exchangeable girl (thank heavens).

Why not just do it ? You got plenty of 6* in the span of 2 weeks, so why not just treat yourself and pick the girl you wanted since long ago :)
This way you get the chosen girl rather than some random one, possibly 6* possibly a 5* dupe.

Do it.....just dooo iiiiittt, you know you want toooo *insidious mofufu laugh*

Thanks for the advice but if i know one thing is that all RNGesus wants is to trip me over and kick me when i'm down. xd

@Edit
I decided to try it, but to make sure RNGesus doesn't fuck with me i put in Maple, who i allready have.
And i swear, this is the first result.

RnGesus never fails to deliver :D

I will judge you ! And I will approve and thumbs up you ! Kemonomimi (animal ears) are the best :3
So which Spider Lily version are we talking about ? The basic or the Shrine maiden (the superior one of the Spider Lilies :D)

So guys I was wondering - is the Debuff team viable ? I know some people run them to good effect, and since I already completed my Crit team, I was thinking about the theme for the next one. I have a good counter attack 5* team, and as such was considering going for either Evade or Debuff team for my next 6* setup.

Mitoru
09-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Yeah a debuff team is viable but also not that easy to assemble. Himeshara is great and can be utilized there.
I mean, if i pick RSL i think i will go for the regular one, i had her on my nutaku account. I can also keep waiting for more girls to choose.
Wait, that's a horrible idea, i can't decide even now and what if they add more cool ones.

game2534
09-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Thx Skasio for a link. If Rainbow deal comes back I will try it out for who should I pick. :p

AgentFakku
09-09-2017, 12:09 AM
Da bunny lolis steal 1st place 6467

ShadwNinjaX
09-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Forgive me if someone else has already made note of this on the forum. Checking out DMM front page, noticed a preregister for a new game with some English in the title as "Goddess Kiss-X". Lemme see. Hot girls? Check! Awesome looking mecha? Check! Animated sprites both in game and out? Check! I'm in! I believe I preregistered with the right buttons. Looks like it could be fun.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame/feature/goddess_kiss.html

AgentFakku
09-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Pink haired loli-chan? (don't even know her name) won the race

Myrdin
09-10-2017, 05:59 AM
Alright so I´ve spent about an hour on FKG wiki yesterday, whilst watching some shows on the second screen and browsed through every 6* that is currently uploaded and took notes.
I noticed the Wiki lacks the function to properly sort the girls, and I think I´ll might start working on a simple Excel Sheet where each girl will have her passive skills listed, so if you are looking for a particular thing like lets say "Critical chance, Skill Activation, Counter attack, etc" you can see it without the need to click each girl separately and reading through.

Now what did this research yield > I found out I can build a second crit team with ease, that will be able to perform just as well as the first one. And if I mix in the units from the first one I can get one insanely ridiculous and one on the same power lvl as that which I am running currently. Some sick sick shit is possible in this game (especially if you squeeze in Kerria ), thank god there is NO PVP....

Another thing I found out was that, there is actually one... yes just ONE... Magic type 6* who boost Critical and Critical damage.
The 3 Blunt type girls are already precious (Winter rose was meh, but her bloomed brought her up to be one of the better girls) since the crit passive is common for Slash and Pierce, thus easy to build mono teams, but if you are like me and want one of each color then its fairly problematic. But Wolf berry being the ONLY Crit. Magic girl out there at the moment is absolutely Invaluable and a MUST have if you are building a Crit team and want all the character types. Plus she has the same single attack negation as Apricot, this makes her even better (granted she has no Skill. Activation, but her skill setup is meant for different sort of teams than Apricot.)
(Which of course you dont need to have, if you ware fine with something like 3 Slash/Pierce in a team, but that just aint my thing, so this find makes me very happy.)

Now thats it for the Critical Team. Since I know its possible to do a second one, eventually in the future I have a goal to strive for.
For the moment though I know that my next "pick your waifu" ticket will be Wolf Berry, to max out that crit team.

Since I ran through all the girls on the Wiki, I got a good look at the debuff abilities and it ain exactly that interesting.

As such I think I want something different for my second team, and as such I´ll strive for building one based on Evasion . Already have a summary of all the evade girls:
All of these have 80% for first 2 rounds and 50% chance after that.

Herbaceous Peony Slash Evade+Crit (see... critical, she would fit into crit team with ease)
Saffron Pierce Evade+Counter
Summer Squash Blunt Evade+Skill act.
Red Spider Lily Magic Evade+Skill act.
Ionocidium Pierce Evade+Skill act.+Reneact
Kerria Slash Evade+Uber damage buff on self
Nightmaher Slash Evade+Counter+Skill. act
Purslane Slash Evade+Crit
Golden Lace Magic Evade+DamagexEnemies

As far as I´ve seen Kerria is a must pick, that girl is plainly broken once bloomed. I´ve run her through some numbers, with her Basic attack, if she triggers the skill, and if either of those Crit. You dont wanna know what numbers I´ve come to, and that was before all the usual "small buffs" like the +15-20% attack, came into play.
Iono became very good once bloomed. Pumpkin is also a very solid pick, Saffron is pretty damn great (no wonder people like her so much, she has the looks and the skillz).

Also the new doll like girl Mindrunner picked up > Liverwort, seems VERY strong, kinda broken tbh. If I read her passive correctly. 20% of your teams total power as an extra attack AFTER she already attacks. Thats broken beyond belief, since usually every higher lvl player is above 100K of power per team, Now thats and extra 20 000 ponts of damage, as an ADDITIONAL attack after she strikes with her own, or with her skill triggered.
If it was 10% it would still be too good (most high lvl players have a full 6* team sooner or later and thats good 150K+ power so we are looking at extra 30 000 extra damage, just like that). But 20% is plainly broken. If I understand the rules correctly that is.
She is an AMAZING girl, if you kit up your team with all sort of trinkets and baubles to get that power even higher, she is Insanely good. He got lucky with his very solid 6* pull.

Anyway its getting long again (thats what she said ! Ooooooo............ right I *cough* think I´ll see myself out, dont worry :D).
** If you have any usefull tips or tricks for that Excel sheet let me know. I almost never use Excel, so it would be very basic roster, the order same as on wiki, with girls on left, and all the abilities made in columns on the right.

ShadwNinjaX
09-10-2017, 09:08 AM
Well my ticket for spending them 300 resulted in a 3 star, but not gonna complain though after getting that Scotch Broom recently through them. Saw I had another gacha ticket (was unaware of it) that came along with rainbow coins. Rolled it and this is what I got:

Sweet! Fireweed is a Pierce type I much need... and ironically, Wiki says she is a friend of Scotch Broom and Heather, both of which I got recently. I got the whole gang back together! Party time!!!

Mitoru
09-10-2017, 11:04 AM
Haha yeah. My sis had her on Nutaku and i really liked her, although after Myrdin's post i slightly regret not picking Kerria.
Naaah it was worth it.

Myrdin
09-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Haha yeah. My sis had her on Nutaku and i really liked her, although after Myrdin's post i slightly regret not picking Kerria.
Naaah it was worth it.

Hahah :P Someone actually reads my super long posts ? Warm fuzzy feeling activate ! Here Mitoru, take this "mofu" as a sign of appreciation :D

Yeh, Kerria is broken, outright broken.
Why ?
Her max basic attack is 6508, her max health is 16320. This is without the items or personal equipment, and I believe without ampys as well.
This is her bloomed passives:

Increases the Attack of 2 party members, including herself, by 40%, and the Defense of 3 party members, including herself, by 25%, and increase the damage reduction when defending by 6.8% (Stackable up to 20% when combined with other similar abilities)

During combat, increases your damage to enemies by your current HP / max HP / 2, and evade enemy attacks 80% of the time for 2 turns, then 50% of the time afterwards (for example, damage dealt is boosted by 50% when at 100% HP)

Now if you start doing the math, just on her own, without any other bonuses she gets massive damage buff.
Now throw in all the +XY from other characters you can get over +100% with ease, then add her second bonus damage from her HP.
Just her single basic attacks jumps to 30K points of damage.
Now multiply it with 4.3x which is her Active single target skill. We are in the realm of 120K of damage on one target.
NOW add anything like "Weakness" or "Critical chance". If she crits that damage is further multiplied by 1,5. And if the target has Weakness....
To put it bluntly - under normal circumstances she can nuke anything other then the most powerfull WS bosses and the Mirror map Characters. In circumstances where she gets in the right team and gets to crit, or deal extra damage based on ...whatever really, she is able to nuke pretty much anything within the 150K HP range in one turn, unless it gets some insane defense buffs or such.
And thats just her, never mind other 4 6* you have there.
I didnt understand why people called her broken when her bloomed form came out, but now after I sat down and took a proper look on her I get it completely. Throw her in team with Hanamono and Mei (both of which have crit, but most importantly do 4,8 and 5,2 damage on skill trigger) and watch anything just explode. Add Sakura if its a Boss or Raid Boss for good measures :D

I want her for my Evade team on the last position as a finisher. She is so powerful she doesnt need a crit team to go God mode. But shoudl you ever actually put her in such a team... thats where the whole thing goes from OP to the realm of completely broken.

While the break down is not 100% correct as I am not good with math, it should be pretty close to what you get out of her. To put it mildly - she is amazingly good character to have regardless of the team you are running. Thank God for no PVP in this game.

AgentFakku
09-10-2017, 11:33 AM
finally evolved my Nun LOL

prolly spend my tickets when I reach 20 again

Nakasugi
09-10-2017, 01:13 PM
I noticed the Wiki lacks the function to properly sort the girls, and I think I´ll might start working on a simple Excel Sheet where each girl will have her passive skills listed, so if you are looking for a particular thing like lets say "Critical chance, Skill Activation, Counter attack, etc" you can see it without the need to click each girl separately and reading through.
Just try "FKG-Info", you can find it on "Himeuta Channel". The forum does not allow post me links.

Raine
09-10-2017, 02:12 PM
When Kerria's blooming came around, I knew she'd be a destroyer of worlds. Thanks to her high base attack and passives that lets her stack so much damage and a buffed multiplier (from x3.6 to x4.3), she's a one-shot queen... and on top of that, she evades while sucking the life out of enemies. That's total mockery right there.

I was quite miffed that Ginger's previously unique x4.0 multiplier at the time was the only thing that kept Kerria from breaking away as the strongest leecher in the game. Nevertheless, Kerria can't go higher than #2 on my list. Waifu over power everyfuckingday.

Saffron with Provoke makes her a damn fortress.

Purslane is apparently underrated. She has a 30% chance to recover 25% of her max HP each turn like Soapwort. Can't disregard that passive, especially when she already has evasion on top of all that. She's a strong addition to even a ~50% debuff lineup. Case in point, a wiki friend used that exact setup when he cleared the Swanship deck fights (http://i.imgur.com/9ttNtq2.jpg) in Whaleship Dungeon 17 where I failed to do so.

Golden Lace is unique in that she's the only one with evasion + attack debuff to all enemies.

I'm still waiting to see what they have in store blooming-wise for girls I really like such as Snow Drop and Miko/Shrine Maiden Higanbana who's in my top 3 girls. Wolf Berry packs other awesome abilities (damage cancellation, critical buff) on top of having debuff, but I'm personally not a fan of that design though... >_>

Given I've been lucky to get 2 free debuff rainbows (Oncidium and Ivy), that's a lineup I wouldn't need to build from scratch unlike others, so I'd probably pick Golden Lace, Snow Drop, and Higanbana for 70% debuff, or go sub-optimal at 65% and install a strong damage dealer in it.

W-w-wait a minute, why on earth am I talking about abilities? I should be peacefully playing to collect......

Well my ticket for spending them 300 resulted in a 3 star, but not gonna complain though after getting that Scotch Broom recently through them. Saw I had another gacha ticket (was unaware of it) that came along with rainbow coins. Rolled it and this is what I got:

Sweet! Fireweed is a Pierce type I much need... and ironically, Wiki says she is a friend of Scotch Broom and Heather, both of which I got recently. I got the whole gang back together! Party time!!!

Grats on the girl and the 30 tokens! :D

It's funny I remember that a couple of months back, only this girl popped up when I tried for Kerria (who received her blooming). I was upset at the time, but if not for her, I'd be left with a silver roll.

game2534
09-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Saffron with provoke is indeed fortress. Dodge and throw back 15-20k depends on critical or not, and lower damage taken by 20% if she couldn't dodge. I wonder how well she can perform with more equip slot. Apricot's damage immune and Anemone def boost increase team survivability immensely too.

Guess I'll go with Nightmaher this time if the deal comes to perfect my helper team. (for now) And aim for the girls/concubines I want next time. (Waifu is Saffron), and boy when your waifu has extremely useful ability, I feel so proud and satisfying that she can kicks so many aras as well as being sweet.

Mitoru
09-10-2017, 06:27 PM
Yeah i don't post much myself but i read everything haha.
Also crossing fingers that Maple gets bloomed today. Or shrine maiden Anemone, i really want to justify putting her in.

AgentFakku
09-11-2017, 02:04 AM

6 or 7th race - lol lost track

been doing reissues

Vise
09-11-2017, 02:32 AM
Looks like im done here...
Time to farm whale ship

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 03:06 AM
Game's up.

Patch Notes

There's also a main quest for completing ultimate missions and the garden has new pots for Kinutasu, Roudanse and Anri blooms.

And the Bananemone is real.

Myrdin
09-11-2017, 03:55 AM
Another girl added to the bond crystal shop. The FKG GS crossover one.

Actually I must say I really like the idea they are going on for with this. By adding limited girls from events to the Bond crystal exchange they actually increase their effectivnes since for example, the saxaphone chan has skil act and relatively okish stats (though she didnt really impress me outside of that skill act.), but having just one Item slot, I see no people really using Skill blooms either, so she is stuck on 1/1 and as such her usefulness drops rapidly.
This way you can get two more copies if you really want them. And seeing what they did, I think the number of these special girls will increase over time.
So instead of going for the coins and tickets, you might wanna go for the exclusive 5* instead.
And seeing that most of the other things in this part of the exchenge shop are pretty much useless since you can get them from other sources, its great to see an alternative to the only real choice which were the D coins.
Great job DMM Devps !

game2534
09-11-2017, 04:04 AM
Hahah! As I thought people couldn't beat Edelweiss E4 without dumb luck. (I can't too!:D) So all random node turned into direction node now. Guess I'll pick the leftover FG then. BTW, plz fix Lolirucum stage too DMM?

What is this one about?

game2534
09-11-2017, 04:48 AM
E4 took me 2 attempts (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2758-dmm-thread-spoiler-warning-post62877.html#post62877) back then. :p

That's the new character-related flowerpot feature.

Kinutasou's, Rhodanthe's, and Anri's flowerpots can be bought for 150k at the garden shop.

I see, thx for the info!
and... you lucky bastard:cool:

Edit: finally clear all of these broken mess!

You have done very well, get the rest you deserved my Saffron.

Myrdin
09-11-2017, 05:03 AM
E4 took me 2 attempts (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2758-dmm-thread-spoiler-warning-post62877.html#post62877) back then. :p

That's the new character-related flowerpot feature.

Kinutasou's, Rhodanthe's, and Anri's flowerpots can be bought for 150k at the garden shop.

Wait, do they have any actual function or are they just the usual though highly glorified flower pots for you garden ?

Volarmis
09-11-2017, 10:12 AM
New Comic:

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/024.jpg

Cycla Menn has stagefright, I think.

What?

Edit: Sandersonia perma-issue added.

Title: Believe in yourself
Cycla Menn: <I'm actually appearing on a stage, but as expected, I have no confidence...>
Cycla Menn: Everyone! P-please follow my movements... and swing your bananas...!
<and the crowd goes wild>
Cycla Menn: <shivering> Haaaaa....
Cycla Menn: Th-thank you very muuuuuch!!
Anemone: If you wave that fast, everyone won't be able to keep up!

Bananemone probably refers to the previous comic, as I don't recall her wearing it in the game. :)

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Bananemone probably refers to the previous comic, as I don't recall her wearing it in the game. :)

During the battle in event bonus stages, look in the background.

Volarmis
09-11-2017, 10:58 AM
https://image.ibb.co/diD9ia/Cycla_Menn.png

Eh, what's Cycla Menn's link with Toad Lily & Sasanqua?

Sasanqua is saying that they've been on numerous missions together with Cycla Menn and once they've heard she'll be singing and dancing, they've come to cheer for her.

AgentFakku
09-11-2017, 11:12 AM
man, I should have wait for discount reissue maps 6492

already did Edelweiss - guess da smart thing is to wait

I did Edelweiss, Lavender, and Germanium b/c they were my main

know Nutaku is separate from DMM - not feeling I should hoard tickets too long

well, tickets are a bust (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/165228998650)

time for punishment, Nazuna - Take dat u bad gurl

edit:

finished Mellow-chan's reissue shop 6495

I wanna do Whale Ship but they don't let me in :|

maotd
09-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Or the firsts missions when you have only 3* and 2*.

Myrdin
09-11-2017, 01:31 PM
time for punishment, Nazuna - Take dat u bad gurl

^ Hahaha This cracked me up. I love this guy (no homo) :D

AgentFakku
09-11-2017, 02:58 PM
man, finally got loli bunny-chan up to lvl 80, just using amphies only - thought I could max her stats but it came close

Man, I don't think I have the patience to max da stats - had to grind 4 LC and get all amphies in all the events once I got my bunnytail

Madonna w/ a mic looks badass rock star - screw idols, gimme some rock

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Not seeing an Anemone in a Banana Costume, just a Banana Air Balloon and her dancing in the background. that's it.

In the battle with the pest, not on the mission map.

ShadwNinjaX
09-11-2017, 03:50 PM
Laughing my ass off with this boss. Say, Shadow:

https://image.ibb.co/hGpzia/Give_it_a_kiss_Shadow.png

Be a good boy and give it a kiss, will ya? XD

You wanna tap that, you go right ahead. I'll chill comfortably in my Red Ginger and Tiger Lily Double-D pillows!

ShadwNinjaX
09-11-2017, 08:18 PM
Aw, c'mon Shadow. Don't you wanna impress Alpinia and Tiger Lily by saying: "Look, I'm so sexy that I just did it with a Caterpillar TWICE!". :p

Not even. Because I did it twice, each with these beauties now that Anemone joined Red Ginger in being maxed. <3