PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 06:00 PM
I used to like Cherry until she got her bloomed form, then meh. Well, that's because her bloomed ability makes her more suited for Raid Bosses only, thus limiting her to that.

The raid boss and boss node abilities were combined a while ago. It's not a wasted slot anymore.

AgentFakku
09-26-2017, 06:12 PM
im too tired to go on - used up 2 stam potions
got to Chest 8 out of 13 LOL

game2534
09-26-2017, 06:19 PM
im too tired to go on - used up 2 stam potions
got to Chest 8 out of 13 LOL

Use that letter of yours to get event currency. Don't let it go wasted!

Myrdin
09-27-2017, 03:35 AM
While I am not like some on here looking for a specific team setup, I would like a 6* that is effective as well as being waifu. So here's the breakdown of a potential 6* Blunt replacement of my 5* Aster in team that has Red Ginger, Anemone, Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily, and Black Baccara. Would appreciate anyone's thoughts.

1st candidate: Cactus
Pros - Highest start skill trigger chance at 36%, increase's entire party's attack by 20%, critical strike by 15%, and she has a 60% to attack for 2nd time.
Cons - Everyone I've ever seen talk about Cactus says she is horrible or sucks, but never explained why. So why?

2nd candidate: Cherry
Pros - Reduces attack of enemies by 15%, raises entire party's attack by 15%, cute as a button ;)
Cons - Increases 3 party members, including herself, attack by 40% and 18% added damage to bosses (I dunno if this is helpful later on, because right now dealing with Raid Bosses isn't as difficult on DMM as it is on Nutaku), lowest starting skill trigger rate out of candidates at 20%

3rd candidate: Hare's Tail Grass
Pros - Increase attack of entire party by 15%, 100% chance to attack 2nd time on 1st turn, Adds 150 to party's speed and increases party's attack by 120% of the party's speed.
Cons- With Red Ginger in main party, I'm already sitting at 664. Could this be a double-edged sword with too much speed? Like my main party clearing map before other teams have chance to clear out other paths to get 3* rewards.

4th candidate: Ivy (New Year)
Pros - Damn hot girl in a yukata! Ahem... Increases damage of skills by 15%, Increases attack of party by 15%, Increases party damage against bosses by 15%
Cons - Reduces attack of enemy by 20% but only for 2 of them.

5th candidate: Sensitive Plant
Pros - Interesting ability allowing 3 girls, including herself, to hit weak point of Slash, Magic and Pierce vulnerable pests for 1.5x damage, Increases attack of entire party by 15%, increase skill activation of team 1.2x based on affection, and increase attack for herself by 10%
Cons - She's kind of plain looking to be honest.

So in summary, Cactus can become a skill triggered beast, Cherry has late game potential against bosses (but is that a big issue with DMM?), Hare's Tail Grass can create a super speed and power team that risks running off the map, Ivy averages out with very decent skills without being too overwhelming solely in one area, and Sensitive Plant goes balls to wall skills but is least attractive waifu potential compared to the rest.

Each girl viable on her own way that makes it kind of a tough decision for me. So what do you all think?

Cactus to my understanding has very low basic damage, thus unless she hits her Active its like tickling the enemy. I aint a fan of her either. I like her style but at the same time she is so bland... She is like... 5 out of 10. There is something nice about her, but completely blends in the crowd coz there is nothing remarkable. To such a point that I was very antsy to even consider her for my crit team before Mace loli chan got her Bloom with crit, even though I wanted 1 of each color. She has some die hard fans though, but for me she is ... just bland honestly (looks and abilities both included). The funny thing is, while her basic attack is weak, but if she triggers its very nice. And if she Crit triggers.... yeah then goes insane, especially with her re-act passive.

The rabbit girl - Yes another girl whom visuals I dont like ( :D I know I know :D Short haired loli girls just dont do it for me haha. I can overlook the loli, but not the short hair). With that being said, her skills have the potential to be very powerful, especially when combined with other "runners" like Alpinia and characters with 700-750 movement speed. That damage buff is considerable, and most importantly is applied before Active skill is triggered !
But yes, its a double edged sword - If you team is much faster than others, than clearing maps becomes a problem. You can equalize it with increasing speed of the other teams (characters, or those passive buffs you can assign to a unit), though it might be tricky. Her re-act ability is also very handy especially if she triggers her active skill again. A solid choice

Cherry - not a fan. I honestly dislike her looks and the overall theme, Its like pinata festival with neon lights. But a lot of people actually like her. On Nutaku she was one of the prime Debuff characters and a must have for Debuff team, but in DMM you have much more options for that. If you like her and have a use for her as well, then thats Win Win.

Ivy - also called the Chunibyo girl. I have the 5* version of her and use her actively. Looks aside she is quite fun. Now for the Yukata version personally I consider her one of the weakest Blunt type girls as far as passive skills go. She has solid stats though. Id only pick her if I was going for Debuff team. Also the debuff applied on 2 is not so horrible, since there is always just 3 pests max. Its annoying if it misses the boss though.

Sensitive Plant - this one is very weird but I like her. On the paper at least. I also like her looks, so yeh there you have it, different tastes for different folks, which is good, it creates variety :)
Now her stats are good, but her passives - are very interesting, I have never seen her in action, but considering that I´ve seen how "Weak" works, she is the ultimate utility damage rounding character. She pretty much negates any resistances that the different types against each other, meaning your party will never hit in the negatives, but actually each enemy type attacked will count as "Weak" against your team. This is a huge deal, its pretty much a mini-Critical, without the R&G % chance that Critical has.
While not exactly impressing with her passive, I believe if you have other girls with some crazy powerfull passives, she synergizes well with them, and makes that damage go through regardless of the type of enemy you are facing.
From all the girls I like this one the most because she doesnt need to fit any theme, she is her own theme (just like Kerria), and fits well in any composition.

Now those were my two cents. If you are trying to go with a theme pick accordingly, If you just want a usfeull character that helps you to round the damage you deal with the other ones providing the actuall buffs I´d go with Sensitive Plant. :)
Although you did call two girls out specifically due to their looks. If you are not going for a theme I´d say go for one of the two. Eventually as the time goes on, you get more 6* and you can shuffle your character around for more optimized teams, so even if the girl doesnt have much combo with your current team now, she might offer more in the future !

*apologies for misspelling, my Firefox changed languages and all of my english written text is underscored red now, and with me typing this without reading it multiple times to spell check there most likely will be some idiosyncrasies present until I somehow fix this (dont wanna go through the whole re-instal husstle)

skasio
09-27-2017, 06:25 AM
I'll just leave this here.
https://i.imgur.com/qbM1c9j.png

Mitoru
09-27-2017, 08:38 AM
Always nice to see Justicia a.k.a Flamingo Plant, such a good girl. Congrats.

maotd
09-27-2017, 08:41 AM
Enjoy your 2 new golds. Plus they pair really well together when they are bloomed.

AgentFakku
09-27-2017, 01:34 PM
awesome roll

not much luck on DMM

Sound
09-27-2017, 02:40 PM
I also getting into dmm, 10+1 roll got 5* nymphae and cyclamen princess

But i also got this cutie from those bronze? tickets

maotd
09-27-2017, 02:47 PM
Rainbow on salticket... prepare yourself for my legendary saltcannon!

Myrdin
09-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Rainbow on salticket... prepare yourself for my legendary saltcannon!

Sending supportive Mofufu Drain Luck Beam moffu moff moff ! :3

.... wait a moment Maotd, thats the 5* variant not the 6*

Shutting down the Mofufu Drain Luck Beam. Yes a 5* is acceptapble, while Its still quite lucky, I got one with my first batch of tickets when I started DMM as well (got 5* Dianthus aka Nadeshiko).

Gratz on you first salt ticket roll, remember it well for what awaits you is only salt, tears and salty tears :D

maotd
09-27-2017, 03:13 PM
Oh yes! You're right. I guess I'm really tired today...
Meh. Okay.no saltcanon for you this time. But you still got a really cute Nerine bride (... I guess it's right since it's not a damn 5* Mint).

Anyway, Nymphea 5* is a good girl with a LOT of damage boosts. She can reach +31% for everyone by herself against groups of 3 pests (obviously, there isgroups of 3 pests everywere is every maps). You're really lucky with these rolls.

AgentFakku
09-27-2017, 03:15 PM
man im such a dumbass lol
I was wondering what you mean by use your Letter HH

I didn't see da button - or notice we had letters to spent LOL

Sound
09-27-2017, 03:52 PM
Thanks for sparing me of the cannons and whatnot
I been reading the thread so i don't ask question that have been answered already and came across all the salt from the tickets.

AgentFakku
09-27-2017, 04:05 PM

oooh drunk lady

oh she is sleeper

Game - wut da fuck ur trying to say - drunk and sleep - naughty game

another loli - we need an angry or tsundere loli - most loli come off innocent

game2534
09-28-2017, 05:15 AM
Hmmm... So it seems like another copy of event girls won't give you rainbow coins... Anyone can confirm?

Unregistered
09-28-2017, 05:27 AM
Hmmm... So it seems like another copy of event girls won't give you rainbow coins... Anyone can confirm?

Bond crystals.

You only get rainbow coins from getting dupes of 5* or 6* from the gacha or getting a 5* from a leader ticket.

game2534
09-28-2017, 05:47 AM
Bond crystals.

You only get rainbow coins from getting dupes of 5* or 6* from the gacha or getting a 5* from a leader ticket.

Thanks, so I guess unless I'm short on girls for nation battle, I won't get a dupe then.

Volarmis
09-28-2017, 12:02 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/028.jpg

Title: Autumn of reading
Di Yu: Autumn of reading...
Di Yu: Reading the branch of books you don't usualy read...
Di Yu: Surely, this will breathe some life into my tactics?
<commenting>
Di Yu: I see... That's how candy is made...
Di Yu: The way to cook... Replacing tactics on the battlefield with it, possible?
<silence>
<commenting again>
Di Yu: These are... species of animals...
Di Yu: The architecture of Bergamot Valley...
Mint: Di Yu... She's learning with quite the zeal right now, isn't she...
Di Yu: This, later to Mint...
Mint: !! To me...? I wonder what it is?
Di Yu: Let's try this out on Mint
<self-explanatory book>
Mint: <What could it be... I'm having an extremely bad premonition right now!!>

AgentFakku
09-28-2017, 12:20 PM
Thanks, so I guess unless I'm short on girls for nation battle, I won't get a dupe then.

only ready for Banana Ocean and Lilywood

@Volarmis

Di YU for the Win

game2534
09-29-2017, 09:58 AM
Attention to fellow conductor who still play or at least log in to GS even in its 'frozen' state. The game finally go into maintenance mode now. Don't know how long it will take though.

Myrdin
09-29-2017, 10:32 AM
Attention to fellow conductor who still play or at least log in to GS even in its 'frozen' state. The game finally go into maintenance mode now. Don't know how long it will take though.

Yes, I am actually quite interested how it all turns out, and if the new dev. team who takes over GS will be as player friendly as the former (the FKG team).

Now I am not trying to request anything or what not.... but it would be amazing if, as a "re-launch" gift, to those who stuck around with it, even during the "frozen" time, which was almost two months by now, got a free Rainbow girl of your choosing (like the one we got way back, though I think that one was random).
Just like a little "something something" as a sign of appreciation and sort of apology-compensation for the long wait.
I know which two girls I would immediately aim for, though I would have hard time deciding between those two (Swordsmen chan Red - fighter I think, and Valkyrie chan - Red, healer).

Regardless of my wishful hoping, Its good to see the game got finally resurrected and is being worked on as we speak, I hope the new team pours much love into it and treats it well (its possible those people split from the FKG team, or its possible its completely different ones. I hope for teh former, because if its the creators splitting to a separate team, they will have different attitude towards the game, which often is treated like a precious child by its devps.)

Lets hope for good things to come to Girls Symphony :)

Sound
09-29-2017, 11:08 AM
So yesterday i decided to do 2 10+1 pull after being impressed with Picther's ability to juggle while drunk,first pull gave 4 silver

But the second draw
I would like a new gold,specifically a pierce,but that's just as good

Also glad hearing GS is back,i would like to play but there's an weird interaction where half the screen in not accessible on chrome.

Volarmis
09-29-2017, 11:31 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/029.jpg

Title: A single goal?
Mint: <training> Ei! Ya!
Spring Starflower: Mint, you've been training by yourself non-stop for a while now, haven't you?
Mint: Yes, Spring Starflower! ...Of course!
<panting>
Mint: That's because I need to become strong enough to exterminate pests!
Spring Starflower: I also want to become strong and exterminate. <the Knight Commander>
Mint: In that case, let's train together!
<training>
Mint: To become strong!! (and exterminate pests!!)
Spring Starflower: To become strong!! (and defeat the Knight Commander!!)
Easter Cactus: Somehow, I get the feeling I'm hearing different inner thoughts...

AgentFakku
09-29-2017, 02:10 PM
Why does Spring Starflower want to beat Dancho? Or does she mean bed him

Volarmis
09-29-2017, 02:16 PM
Her backstory is that she lost her family to pests that were running away from a subjugation led by the Knight Commander nearby.
In order to get revenge for his negligence she trained to be a flower knight to join his unit.

ShadwNinjaX
09-29-2017, 02:27 PM
Well, finally made up my mind and decided to NOT go for a Blunt type. When I looked harder into those girls, I just couldn't find myself being 100% happy with any of the choices. I also figured I would give DMM time to come out with some more 6* Blunts, which should be soon considering we've had 12 consecutive events since the last Blunt 6*. Nonetheless I really appreciate the feedback you all provided. Since I have 2 of Magic and Slice types and waiting on Blunt, I looked to see if any Pierce types tickled my waifu senses. One did, who I've had my eye on ever since seeing her on a helper team. That sweet voice sure won me over too! She's a total bae! :o Thanks to the plethora of materials from this last event, already got her into her smexy 2nd form and well on her way.

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 02:34 PM
She's... depicted as a tomboy though.

AgentFakku
09-29-2017, 02:36 PM
Her backstory is that she lost her family to pests that were running away from a subjugation led by the Knight Commander nearby.
In order to get revenge for his negligence she trained to be a flower knight to join his unit.

man, that is some serious drama and hardcore LOL

I thought the game was light hearted

game2534
09-29-2017, 03:40 PM
man, that is some serious drama and hardcore LOL

I thought the game was light hearted

Heheh, it still light hearted as ever.

Each new talk will reveal her inner conflict how she 'has' to kill knight commander while doesn't 'want' to do it. And it will finally averted after H scene, it's another knight commander, not 'us' the player who let escaped pest killed her mom and dad. So yeah, all ends well

And for god sake how many salt mine I recently got now? Last mine is pure bronze, yes, that legendary pull.

Myrdin
09-29-2017, 11:41 PM
That sweet voice sure won me over too! She's a total bae! :o Thanks to the plethora of materials from this last event, already got her into her smexy 2nd form and well on her way.

Good choice, I was keeping an eye on her too, since she in her design falls into the Aster, Flaccid Anemone and such category.
Aint got no Bloomed form yet, and only Shine Crystals drop as Evo ability for now, so keep the fingers crossed for some good blooming m8 ;)

On a side note, Kuko (WolfBerry) is amazing. And she is adorable as fuck, she looks like a doll - but not the porcelaine one, but more like a fluffy teddy bear like doll you just kept around as kiddo. Her Ult ability graphic is pretty harcore, going on Plasma Lightning on the enemy ass. Her pattern speech is.... aaahh... sigh... But then again I have Loquat in my team, and I am like 99,99% sure they became best friends already, their conversations being slow paced and taking forever (also, not tested though I have a hunch it might be the same VA).
And she has amazing long hair. Yup very happy with my pick as well
(And never even mind the insane red numbers that pop up whenever my girls attack the pests.... riiight, coz thats not the reason I put this team togather, nuh-uh :D )

game2534
09-30-2017, 03:04 AM
Wonder how long the guy (or the girl?) calculate the numbers...

ShadwNinjaX
09-30-2017, 08:03 AM
Wonder how long the guy (or the girl?) calculate the numbers...

*Searches long and hard before finally finding that player and like a true ninja unleashes his surprise attack. Gallons of holy water douse that person, drenching them instantly as Ninja chants* The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! ;) Also, please no projectile vomiting green goop while I exorcise you. That's just nasty...

AgentFakku
09-30-2017, 06:34 PM
Jesus, Apple of BDSM - u keep getting FK

not much ahppen lol
just manyu farming and event farming - used some stam potions

I got really sleepy and doze off

ShadwNinjaX
09-30-2017, 08:24 PM
Jesus, Apple of BDSM - u keep getting FK

not much ahppen lol
just manyu farming and event farming - used some stam potions

I got really sleepy and doze off

Don't blame you for getting sleepy. It's gotten kind of quiet on here. Wondering where everyone's at. Been awhile since I've seen Kurenai too. I finished the event a couple days ago. Used about 20 stam potions for Mori Mori yesterday. Just working on current reissue girl for now, the one with the crazy yellow eyes. XD

AgentFakku
09-30-2017, 09:29 PM
I should finish da event soon

yeah, the reissue gurl scares da shit outta me
wtf, Apple of BDSM - where do u keep pulling FK?

game2534
10-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Don't blame you for getting sleepy. It's gotten kind of quiet on here. Wondering where everyone's at. Been awhile since I've seen Kurenai too. I finished the event a couple days ago. Used about 20 stam potions for Mori Mori yesterday. Just working on current reissue girl for now, the one with the crazy yellow eyes. XD

Well as I said, Nutaku has big update (with loads of bugs, but that besides the point) So the main focus is their. My pulls also so bad that I don't want to show anyone for it. Maybe tomorrow with new event, we will have something to talk about.

---updated---

Anyone has experience in whale ship 17 and onward yet? I see it has something with swan boat, but what exactly about it?

maotd
10-01-2017, 02:08 AM
I just wonder, on this kind of gacha event, remaning currency after the event is turned into gold coins or not? I don't remember. It worth to do some extra event stage after completing gacha or not at all?

So, event is done for me. Time to do some reissue for hard-drug chan.

Eab1990
10-01-2017, 02:42 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/028.jpg

Title: Autumn of reading
Di Yu: Autumn of reading...
Di Yu: Reading the branch of books you don't usualy read...
Di Yu: Surely, this will breathe some life into my tactics?
<commenting>
Di Yu: I see... That's how candy is made...
Di Yu: The way to cook... Replacing tactics on the battlefield with it, possible?
<silence>
<commenting again>
Di Yu: These are... species of animals...
Di Yu: The architecture of Bergamot Valley...
Mint: Di Yu... She's learning with quite the zeal right now, isn't she...
Di Yu: This, later to Mint...
Mint: !! To me...? I wonder what it is?
Di Yu: Let's try this out on Mint
<self-explanatory book>
Mint: <What could it be... I'm having an extremely bad premonition right now!!>

Huh, I thought the punchline might've been a language barrier for me, but it turns out, it was looking at me in the face all along.

Das pretty lewd, Mokou.

game2534
10-01-2017, 03:43 AM
I just wonder, on this kind of gacha event, remaning currency after the event is turned into gold coins or not? I don't remember. It worth to do some extra event stage after completing gacha or not at all?

So, event is done for me. Time to do some reissue for hard-drug chan.

Seems like not, any remaining currency can't be traded. Whether it's letter or book.

AgentFakku
10-01-2017, 04:07 AM
finished
gawd dat took forever

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Anyone has experience in whale ship 17 and onward yet? I see it has something with swan boat, but what exactly about it?

The swanship is transporting your crew to the whaledock. Anyone you lose during the swanship deck battles is subtracted from the whaleship's power against the boss. There's a second start point that skips the deck battles if you don't need completion rewards.

Vise
10-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Sometimes i wonder why my gacha luck always slash type...
From 7 rainbow, 4 of them slash type still no luck with pierce type orz.
At least kerria have op skill lol.

hypo
10-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Anyone you lose during the swanship deck battles is subtracted from the whaleship's power against the boss.

Does that apply to all the whaleship missions, or just this one?

AgentFakku
10-01-2017, 12:16 PM
it's past a month time to update sig baby

Last month's team

https://i.imgur.com/D3tYvdr.png

This month's team

https://i.imgur.com/0X5gPQB.png

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 01:07 PM
Does that apply to all the whaleship missions, or just this one?

Only ones with the swanship.

hypo
10-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Ok, thanks for the information

Drayvhen
10-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Maintenance minigame!!!

AgentFakku
10-02-2017, 12:41 AM
came home from da bar
forgot about maintenance - first time I didn't grope Nazuna nd instead play baseball w/ Hop and German Iris

Myrdin
10-02-2017, 02:07 AM
My screen shows only the FKG world map in sepia colors, not the usual maintenance screen.
Weird.

Myrdin
10-02-2017, 04:23 AM
Game is up. New event, new gacha, etc. Go check it out.

Event girl seems super cute, kinda reminds me of Sheep chan.
Will wait for someone to give the translated run down on the new stuff.

ShadwNinjaX
10-02-2017, 04:26 AM
Yeah it's up. Kinda disappointed as I was kinda looking forward to some Halloween type event. Maybe in 2 more weeks I suppose.

game2534
10-02-2017, 04:49 AM
Raid boss event, so time to sweep some permanent reissued girls as usual then.
No FG, so I have to skip on this one. Well Hop looks funny as ever.

As for 2000dmm deal, it's Sakura/Ume deal with drop rate boost. Be careful not to pull all salts though.

AgentFakku
10-02-2017, 12:11 PM

seems they changed da button layout thingy for Raid Bosses
Event Gurl, an oppai loli (sweet) has a very nick rack with a very tight shirt

maotd
10-02-2017, 01:15 PM
Finnaly i did it! I cleared the Hyperloli 80 stamina RNG Hell!
and I got 5 lvl100 manyu on the secret garden unlocked with that. Luck is overflowing today.

Now I can keep my FG for the ten next years.

edit: And I got
with my 2nd D medal ticket. Luck is already gone I guess.

edit again:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/3/6/6/anri-532a798.jpg
Thoses gold pot from garden are awesome. I even got an extra dress bloom for her. Now, I hope she will get a bloomed form.

AgentFakku
10-03-2017, 04:16 AM

LOL why does she have a 3rd CSQ and in rainbow, too? She has no bloom?

also, this lil gurl here has da weirdest missions

game2534
10-03-2017, 05:47 AM

LOL why does she have a 3rd CSQ and in rainbow, too? She has no bloom?

also, this lil gurl here has da weirdest missions

It's a bonus event which gives you another equipment. Anemone got 2nd place in last vote event so she had it. Another example would be Hyperloli who also got extra equipment because she got 87th place, which can be read as 'hana'(flower) And we know how much Japanese people loves words pun.

As of little girl event, it seems like she will slowly but surely fall in love with knight commander after he saved her for countless times now. Would be nice if by the end of these long event, you will get the girl as reward aside from usual FG.

Myrdin
10-03-2017, 08:31 AM
As of little girl event, it seems like she will slowly but surely fall in love with knight commander after he saved her for countless times now. Would be nice if by the end of these long event, you will get the girl as reward aside from usual FG.

Awww mofu mofu mofufu :3

Myrdin
10-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Tried 3 pulls on the new gacha.
1 Gold per pull, rest was crap.
1 Hope, 1 dupe Chuunibyu girl, and 1 chick I dunno, but someone pulled her recently (busty, blonde in white bra armor).
D ticket gave me Bride Mace Loli Throwing Nuclear Bouquets chan.

Could be worse, though not amazing, at least each pull gave me one gold which honestly is better than last 4 pulls put togather soo... heh

Volarmis
10-03-2017, 02:25 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/030.jpg

Title: What kind of taste?
Echinacea: Wine is a pretty tasty thing, isnt' it?
Pink Ladies: Yes.
Pink Ladies: Wine is the correct choice. Tasty wine is a pointless thing but it has a "rolled around after picking up" taste to it.*
Echinacea: ...I see <I don't get it though...>
Pink Ladies: Echinacea, you liked the black tea, right? What kind of taste did the black tea have?
Echinacea: Black tea...? ...Right, let's see..
Echinacea: The moment a mouthful enters your mouth, the intensity that spreads through it... it's just like the Flasberg Canyon...
<commenting away>
Echinacea: only exceeding that, visible further away
Echinacea: flavor like the Mafur Plateau's soft fluttering
Echinacea: breeze... Yes, that possibly is the legendary
Echinacea: "Hot Spring of Life", is it not?
Pink Ladies: ...I see <I don't get it though...>

* This one made no sense literally (for me at least). She said "Wine is a circle" in the first part, but I could only guess she ment "correct answer", as on test/gameshows circle means that while X means "wrong answer". The second part wasn't any better. If anyone has a better translation, feel free to write it.
I've listened to a few of her quotes on the gacha and it seems this is the way she usually talks.

AgentFakku
10-03-2017, 02:30 PM
none of da Gacha right now isn't turning me on LOL 687168726873

I like Hop but more like a cute pet to watch - still need German Iris and Xmas Santa Gurl, Poinsettia? or was it Mistletoe, and her reindeer slave

those are the only lolis plus Hypericum and Lavender I would go for

After dat, all I want are oppai, thicc, and dark skin

screw it = was going to wait for 450 FK then spin

here's my 18th Pull!

bright side, I finished Purple 4* knight's equip slots

Sound
10-03-2017, 05:38 PM
Gacha roll

Got Nasturtium,always liked her so that's good
Unfortunately she's a slice.

ShadwNinjaX
10-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Anyone notice how we've moved from pink-haired event girl madness to a string of bluish hair girls? Will have to wait and see next event if the girl will be blue haired as well to confirm another color craze.

Also, I was wrong on the 6*. I was so sure she would be a Blunt type since it's been a while, but nope. Another slice. In fact (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/6_Star_Flower_Knights), the last 9 6* girls have been either Slice or Magic. So even Pierce is missing out, though not as badly as Blunt. What the heck DMM? :p

AgentFakku
10-04-2017, 12:56 AM
Anyone notice how we've moved from pink-haired event girl madness to a string of bluish hair girls? Will have to wait and see next event if the girl will be blue haired as well to confirm another color craze.

Also, I was wrong on the 6*. I was so sure she would be a Blunt type since it's been a while, but nope. Another slice. In fact (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/6_Star_Flower_Knights), the last 9 6* girls have been either Slice or Magic. So even Pierce is missing out, though not as badly as Blunt. What the heck DMM? :p

Blasphemy

Pink Hair always rule 1st

then it's Brown Hair

Then Black Hair

Then White Hair

Then Blue Hair

Sound
10-04-2017, 01:02 AM
Blasphemy

Pink Hair always rule 1st

then it's Brown Hair

Then Black Hair

Then White Hair

Then Blue Hair

I'm can't help but feel a lack of redheads tho.

game2534
10-04-2017, 08:33 AM
Where is da blond?

Hmmmm, it seems like Shiro-chan (Dusty Miller) got bloomed finally, but her new CG is in another castle. Go forth Knight Commander! Face off against the evil teaser artist and rescue her CG!
Her power is really good though, big whooping 40% for critical damage, skill activation boost, and 1.8x3 damage for awesome finisher.

So if I were to go with crit team like Myrdin, it would consist of...
1. Shiro-chan with 15% activation and 40% damage boost
2. Loquat with 20% rate and 30% damage
3 and 4 would be either Perslane/Wolf Berry+Kuro-chan (Chocolate Lily) to maintain both critical damage boost and skill activation rate.
5. Hanamomo with 10% rate and 15% damage, but I don't like her flat single target active skill... But this will boost critical damage as high as possible (for now) and critical rate will reach max limit at 80%. Maybe I will change her out and give the spot for Eastern Cactus, Her passive skill is very unique and would be fun to see your girls catch second wind.

maotd
10-04-2017, 01:10 PM
I tried my luck on Dusty Miller gacha.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/4/a/poppy-532de3b.jpg
Obviously, no rainbow once again. But I got Poppy. I like her. I'm not that much salty.But I still need that Dusty-chan for my crit team.

Vise
10-04-2017, 01:22 PM
I'm can't help but feel a lack of redheads tho.

No, we need milf character right now.
Too much loli chara right now.

ShadwNinjaX
10-04-2017, 04:06 PM
I tried going for Balloon-chan in the reissue as I can never seem lucky enough to get her the past 2 times she's been available. 1st try was a salt roll. Wanted to give it one more try at least.
No Balloon-chan but I did get the Naughty Professor! It's time for some weird science!!!

Unregistered
10-04-2017, 07:42 PM
The infinite storage is pretty sweet, but with the new interface I can't for the life of me figure out how to upgrade a 5* with a dupe. Anyone have insight?

Sound
10-04-2017, 09:30 PM
The infinite storage is pretty sweet, but with the new interface I can't for the life of me figure out how to upgrade a 5* with a dupe. Anyone have insight?

Paint ahoy!

Taon
10-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Paint ahoy!

I am so jealous of item stacking.

Sound
10-04-2017, 10:47 PM
I am so jealous of item stacking.

Main reason is because i'm not leveling silver girls past 30,just in case i land a gold in the gacha without having the manyus.

game2534
10-05-2017, 01:45 AM
One multi, got Poppy. Well it's unrealistic to get Shiro-chan anyway... But I so want her dammit!

AgentFakku
10-05-2017, 03:28 AM
finally a Gacha w/ T and A

Poppy has some fine ass and Balloon Vine - she has big balloons
didn't get 'em but I did get some lovely gurls w/ big mune mune

Gardenia and Night Phlox
https://78.media.tumblr.com/da226ffb32b3e8437ce3be8e30447f79/tumblr_oxcfgvBNwj1vg5ef8o3_540.png
https://78.media.tumblr.com/9ac606574bd03ed6ece5e13eb52f4e51/tumblr_oxcfgvBNwj1vg5ef8o6_540.png

game2534
10-05-2017, 03:51 AM
finally a Gacha w/ T and A

Poppy has some fine ass and Balloon Vine - she has big balloons
didn't get 'em but I did get some lovely gurls w/ big mune mune

Gardenia and Night Phlox

They both got nice boobs, fitting your taste isn't it?

---updated---

Time to update my own team and signature a bit.

Guess this is the best damage I can do on lv.90 boss for now.

Volarmis
10-05-2017, 12:11 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/031.jpg

Title: Pleasant hot springs
Hop: It's the hot spring!!
Hop: The sake you drink while warming up is the best!!
Pink Ladies: You're really enjoying yourself, aren't you Hop?
Hop: I'm only getting started!
Hop: I had the idea we could make a hot spring egg* so I brought an egg with me!
Pink Ladies: An egg?
Pink Ladies: Hop, you're not inferior to Pink Ladies in your free spirit are you?
Hop: Ta-dah! Radish's partner! It's Muurii!
Muurii: ?
Pink Ladies: Isn't that a turnip?
<it's a daikon**>

* eggs cooked in hot springs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onsen_tamago), sometimes even black in color (like the ones the spider boss throws)
** oriental radish (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daikon)

game2534
10-06-2017, 05:11 AM
Glimpse of hope in sea of salt.

Volarmis
10-06-2017, 05:33 AM
Glimpse of hope in sea of salt.

Wow, first time seeing one.
Congrats.

AgentFakku
10-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Fell behind - wasn't doing raid bosses for some reason - more like I forgot and was doing reissues - I'm doing 'em now LOL
Her name is Radish?

@Volarmis

Title: Pleasant hot springs
Hop: It's the hot spring!!
Hop: The sake you drink while warming up is the best!!
Pink Ladies: You're really enjoying yourself, aren't you Hop?
Hop: I'm only getting started!
Hop: I had the idea we could make a hot spring egg* so I brought an egg with me!
Pink Ladies: An egg?
Pink Ladies: Hop, you're not inferior to Pink Ladies in your free spirit are you?
Hop: Ta-dah! Radish's partner! It's Muurii!
Muurii: ?
Pink Ladies: Isn't that a turnip?
<it's a daikon**>

thank gawd, it wasn't dis http://i.imgur.com/fpwxpdo.jpg

Volarmis
10-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Her name is Radish?

Yup, at least according to the FKG Wikia (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Radish).

thank gawd, it wasn't dis

Yeah, though even drunken Hop wouldn't mistake it for an egg.
Probably.

Unregistered
10-06-2017, 04:37 PM
drunken Hop

That's redundantly redundant.

mega94all
10-06-2017, 06:11 PM
hi i want to ask here

is it true kerria's flowering/bloomed ability same like saffron?

can someone tell whats kerria's flowering/bloomed ability

Taon
10-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Kerria (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Kerria) vs. Saffron (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Saffron)

Some similarities, but not exactly the same. Kerria is a tanky ST damage dealer while Saffron is a counter-attacking tank who shines with Provocation.

Unregistered
10-06-2017, 07:42 PM
^Can't just lash out at a DMM player and then casually post here as if you're welcome

You ain't welcome boy. FOH

Taon
10-06-2017, 08:17 PM
^Can't just lash out at a DMM player and then casually post here as if you're welcome

You ain't welcome boy. FOH

Actually, I can post here because I haven't been banned from doing so. If you feel that I'm violating some forum rule, then I suggest that you take it up with an admin.

That being said, did you have anything constructive to add in answer to mega94all's question? If not, I have no intention of further engaging someone looking to start drama.

Myrdin
10-07-2017, 02:19 AM
Fell behind - wasn't doing raid bosses for some reason - more like I forgot and was doing reissues - I'm doing 'em now LOL
Her name is Radish?

@Volarmis

Havent been posting much, RL caught up with me and there was bunch of stuff that need to be done.

Whats that anime ? I have a feeling I´ve seen that someday in the past, but cant remember it.

mega94all - Kerria is a supreme damage dealer once bloomed, she is a great finisher for your team, especially if you can get her some extra skill activation. She deals single target damage.
Saffron is more of a tank from what I´ve seen people say on her. She can dodge, and also counter attack, while boosting the squad with some stats. She deals AoE damage.
Both of these girls have a 80% dodge for the first 2 rounds, which then decreases to 50%.
I personally will be going for Kerria first, when we get another ticket option. Need to rethink my list, since it seems counter applies even if the girl evades, thus I might go for different girls than the ones I consulted you lads about before (pretty much just swap 2 of them with the Evade/Counter girls)

Also for the justice police of posting - dear Unreg. take a look at this:

http://i.imgur.com/mcmIqfl.jpg

AgentFakku
10-07-2017, 02:29 AM
began to start blooming any gurls in my army to replace non bloom gurls in my current squads

but I will keep my Nun even if she has no Bloom - she's special

evolved Pitahaya and Water lily - didn't look at their bloom abilities - just going for bloom stats which will just raw force baby

AgentFakku
10-07-2017, 02:40 AM
Whats that anime ? I have a feeling I´ve seen that someday in the past, but cant remember it.

Flying Witch

mega94all
10-07-2017, 04:17 AM
Kerria (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Kerria) vs. Saffron (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Saffron)

Some similarities, but not exactly the same. Kerria is a tanky ST damage dealer while Saffron is a counter-attacking tank who shines with Provocation.

mega94all - Kerria is a supreme damage dealer once bloomed, she is a great finisher for your team, especially if you can get her some extra skill activation. She deals single target damage.
Saffron is more of a tank from what I´ve seen people say on her. She can dodge, and also counter attack, while boosting the squad with some stats. She deals AoE damage.
Both of these girls have a 80% dodge for the first 2 rounds, which then decreases to 50%.
I personally will be going for Kerria first, when we get another ticket option. Need to rethink my list, since it seems counter applies even if the girl evades, thus I might go for different girls than the ones I consulted you lads about before (pretty much just swap 2 of them with the Evade/Counter girls)

i seei think i'll try to get both if possible

kerria for RB and saffron for mission

maotd
10-07-2017, 11:34 AM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/4/2/f/chest1-533279b.jpg
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/1/f/7/chest2-533279f.jpg
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/e/5/0/chest3-53327a1.jpg
Infinite chest and material staking are really awesome but maybe I should use all this stuff some times... And no, I'm not waiting for a first rainbow. Not at all.

Sound
10-07-2017, 01:04 PM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/4/2/f/chest1-533279b.jpg
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/1/f/7/chest2-533279f.jpg
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/e/5/0/chest3-53327a1.jpg
Infinite chest and material staking are really awesome but maybe I should use all this stuff some times... And no, I'm not waiting for a first rainbow. Not at all.

Over 200 ampys that's some patience
I would probably end up using them on a girl that have bloom form.

game2534
10-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Thank you, 30% stamina cut!

maotd
10-08-2017, 09:44 AM
I just finished mission 19, thanks to the 30% stamina cut. And there is still so much to do...

Myrdin
10-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Heh, seems like I am the only one behind. I stopped at... mission 14 I think ?
Beein grinding all possible sort of maps since then, but didnt properly progress through the main story arc yet :D

game2534
10-08-2017, 10:54 AM
One neat thing about latter main quest aside from FG would be couple of bloom gifts every stage you clear. And the further you progress, the lesser RNG is the factor and your positioning/speed will be only things that matter. Difficulty seems to be stay the same from stage 15 onward, even at stage 42 the recommend TP is just 480k.
So currently, the end game content would be

1. Whale ship, especially stage with swan boat. (17 onward)
2. Kodaibana, pests are strong and pack more than enough punch to whack your team if they are not geared up properly. They won't give you 10 FG oh so easily after all.
3. Every extra stage of Aqua shadow.
4. The hardest however, would be one from daily quest. let the picture show.
800k would be a pinnacle of difficulty for F2P player or light P2P like me.

Drayvhen
10-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Mission 14 is where im stuck at for now, my team is only at 300K however. Noticed that some notable rng hell were "reworked" in dmm, cant say I miss them!

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 12:41 PM
One neat thing about latter main quest aside from FG would be couple of bloom gifts every stage you clear. And the further you progress, the lesser RNG is the factor and your positioning/speed will be only things that matter. Difficulty seems to be stay the same from stage 15 onward, even at stage 42 the recommend TP is just 480k.
So currently, the end game content would be

1. Whale ship, especially stage with swan boat. (17 onward)
2. Kodaibana, pests are strong and pack more than enough punch to whack your team if they are not geared up properly. They won't give you 10 FG oh so easily after all.
3. Every extra stage of Aqua shadow.
4. The hardest however, would be one from daily quest. let the picture show.
800k would be a pinnacle of difficulty for F2P player or light P2P like me.

Those 800k maps are easier than Aqua Shadow EX or Kodaibana. The recommended power includes helper parties and those can still plow through anything.

AgentFakku
10-08-2017, 02:53 PM
LOL I haven't got past Story Map 5

ShadwNinjaX
10-08-2017, 04:43 PM
LOL I haven't got past Story Map 5

It's understandable though if you are like me and can't read Japanese. I am bummed that I can't tell what story events are happening but it is what it is. I click "skip" and work on trying to get the FG and EXP for leveling my account. Normally only the stamina discounts on story missions drive me back to doing them whenever they come around. Currently working through 21.

game2534
10-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Those 800k maps are easier than Aqua Shadow EX or Kodaibana. The recommended power includes helper parties and those can still plow through anything.

Really? Cause I think it's easy to simply 'clear' but hard to 'complete' the stage with all party got spread. Same goes to Kodaibana which I can clear but one of my party got whacked so cleanly so I miss clearing it with 3 stars.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Really? Cause I think it's easy to simply 'clear' but hard to 'complete' the stage with all party got spread. Same goes to Kodaibana which I can clear but one of my party got whacked so cleanly so I miss clearing it with 3 stars.

If you're on the daily maps that require each of four paths to kill a group, those might be harder than later ones. Most of the maps are only two or three paths. You can stack your teams on the non-helper paths or send a sacrifice with the helper, unlike Kodaibana.

ShadwNinjaX
10-09-2017, 08:38 AM
No update yet for today? 2nd half of current event is not up. Maybe I missed something.

Unregistered
10-09-2017, 09:26 AM
No update yet for today? 2nd half of current event is not up. Maybe I missed something.

They announced four days ago that maintenance would be on the 10th.

maotd
10-09-2017, 09:49 AM
No update :(
But that means... one more day for -30% stamina on story stages! Nice.

Unregistered
10-09-2017, 10:01 AM
They announced four days ago that maintenance would be on the 10th.

To be specific, October 9th (Monday) was a public holiday in Japan. Hence the move.

game2534
10-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Hope next sales will be either rainbow dressbloom or another choose your rainbow, though I admit I want the former more. I never dare enough to try rate boost deal since salt is just too real.

Myrdin
10-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Hope next sales will be either rainbow dressbloom or another choose your rainbow, though I admit I want the former more. I never dare enough to try rate boost deal since salt is just too real.

I never go for those either :D
You still need to score that slim chance of a Rainbow, to get the featured girl anyway and thats not the easiest thing to do :D

I would like a Pick your waifu again. Not sure whom to go for, most likely Kerria, though its possible Spider Lily or Derpy Iono would come through as well.

So I have to ask guys, Evade + Counter, or Evade + Skill act.
Evade + Skill acti as always amazing coz... everything gets better with skill act.
But Evade + Counter thats just.... I´ve seen some of my allies teams do more damage than my crit team, with their Counter simlpy due to the fact that the boss mob hit his AoE skill and through the Counter damage took bunch of its own healt.
Really torn up on this one.
Though I guess with enough time, luck and funds it would be possible to build one Evade+Skill and one Evade+Counter

maotd
10-09-2017, 01:04 PM
I tried a last roll on Dusty Miller gacha. Only dupe Poppy. It could be worse (like the two previous silver saltroll). At least, I got a second equip slot for her and 2 useless medals... for 200 FG. I hope Poppy is a good counter.

AgentFakku
10-09-2017, 01:06 PM
Let me know wut the prices are for a Rainbow Dressbloom

It's a shame they don't let you spend FK on dressblooms or anything since I learn from you guys

Nutaku does sell stuff but not all the time for FK

Unregistered
10-09-2017, 01:32 PM
I would like a Pick your waifu again.

If you've been playing for a while now, you'll have noticed that they've never offered 2 consecutive promos of the same kind, so you might have to tone down on the expectations a bit. The next promo will likely be a lower-tier one.

Let me know wut the prices are for a Rainbow Dressbloom

It's a shame they don't let you spend FK on dressblooms or anything since I learn from you guys

Nutaku does sell stuff but not all the time for FK

FK = Flower Kem?

Myrdin
10-09-2017, 01:57 PM
If you've been playing for a while now, you'll have noticed that they've never offered 2 consecutive promos of the same kind, so you might have to tone down on the expectations a bit. The next promo will likely be a lower-tier one.

FK = Flower Kem?

If you read my previous comment that was about this you would notice me writing that it seems like its a seasonal thing. Once per every 3/4 months.
Me saying "I would like" is not the same as me "expacting". ;)

...Yeah he calls it FK for some reason, dont mind dont mind :D

AgentFakku
10-09-2017, 02:38 PM
finally clear reissue
almost done w/ event gurl's - need equip manyu

ceekay
10-09-2017, 03:32 PM
I haven't been keeping up with the forum lately. Been sewing like a fiend and grinding on the event though. And today...finally finally finally....got that rainbow pot on my main account. *dances in chair* Look guys!!

Volarmis
10-09-2017, 03:41 PM
I haven't been keeping up with the forum lately. Been sewing like a fiend and grinding on the event though. And today...finally finally finally....got that rainbow pot on my main account. *dances in chair* Look guys!!

Congrats. :D
Still waiting for mine on the DMM version.

AgentFakku
10-09-2017, 04:20 PM

congrats on your first rainbow

she's looks like a phoenix

game2534
10-09-2017, 04:57 PM
I never go for those either :D
You still need to score that slim chance of a Rainbow, to get the featured girl anyway and thats not the easiest thing to do :D

I would like a Pick your waifu again. Not sure whom to go for, most likely Kerria, though its possible Spider Lily or Derpy Iono would come through as well.

So I have to ask guys, Evade + Counter, or Evade + Skill act.
Evade + Skill acti as always amazing coz... everything gets better with skill act.
But Evade + Counter thats just.... I´ve seen some of my allies teams do more damage than my crit team, with their Counter simlpy due to the fact that the boss mob hit his AoE skill and through the Counter damage took bunch of its own healt.
Really torn up on this one.
Though I guess with enough time, luck and funds it would be possible to build one Evade+Skill and one Evade+Counter

How high your damage on raid boss? I want to compare a bit. This one is on lv.80 raid boss, damage from only counter team.
Which can be as high up to this, it's all about how long dodge streak can last.

I used to try all dodge+counter team, which is powerful but golds are rather lackluster in terms of damage and they can't dodge as well as rainbow. My current team switch Neko-chan and Baikamo out for Epidendrum and newly got Nightmaher. Nightmaher is straight upgrade and Epidendrum got 20% atk down and skill activation. Balance both raw damage from active skill, decrease damage for all party members especially Saffron and counter damage still potent.

Why don't your try mix a bit up? Nightmaher can't tank anywhere good near Saffron but she got all in package, dodge, counter, and skill activation. And with some amps up and fortress skill equipped, she should ensure some good survivability.

On a side note, I want to try full debuff+dodge team too, but that cut down team atk too much it may not worth.

ShadwNinjaX
10-09-2017, 05:27 PM

Congrats! I hear she can be quite the Magic powerhouse!

I'm going to give Balloon-chan one more try as all the story missions have helped me build back up quite a few FGs. Here we go! Come to Ninja Balloon-chan!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
O.o o.O HOLY SHIT!!! All I wanted was Balloon-chan! OMG! My 3rd natural rainbow pot!

game2534
10-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Congrats! I hear she can be quite the Magic powerhouse!

I'm going to give Balloon-chan one more try as all the story missions have helped me build back up quite a few FGs. Here we go! Come to Ninja Balloon-chan!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
O.o o.O HOLY SHIT!!! All I wanted was Balloon-chan! OMG! My 3rd natural rainbow pot!

Damn, you steal her right off my nose!

ShadwNinjaX
10-09-2017, 05:38 PM
Damn, you steal her right off my nose!

OMG, I know and I truly, honestly feel bad about that right now cause I know you've been trying for her. I tried honestly 4 times for Balloon-chan and have not succeeded in that way. If you manage to get Balloon-chan(if you already haven't), I can live with that irony I suppose as it would be justice against me getting Dusty when you should have. But damn I still feel bad. :(

game2534
10-09-2017, 05:43 PM
No, I just got poppy. I currently have 150FG sit in, and frankly, chase rainbow is never smart in gacha game like this. Well unless you're a whale anyway.

ShadwNinjaX
10-09-2017, 05:58 PM
No, I just got poppy. I currently have 150FG sit in, and frankly, chase rainbow is never smart in gacha game like this. Well unless you're a whale anyway.

Definitely understand that sentiment. I was simply gold chasing myself and not expecting any chance of the 6* in that gacha roll. Save up some more FGs and wishing you loads of luck on future gachas.

AgentFakku
10-09-2017, 07:00 PM
If you're pulling a 50, then I'm going to pull - I wanted Poppy and Balloon booby chan (on Nutaku, I actually have both Poppy and Balloon oppai chan)
Damn, I got mostly silver and bronze - oh well
I realise why I never did the story maps - just as SK said, I can't really enjoy the story since it's mostly in Japanese and also, there is not point of getting FK if now, we just use 'em for Gacha rolls - inventory is now infinite storage

I save those for now instead since we get login campaigns where we showered w/ FK

ShadwNinjaX
10-09-2017, 07:59 PM
If you're pulling a 50, then I'm going to pull - I wanted Poppy and Balloon booby chan (on Nutaku, I actually have both Poppy and Balloon oppai chan)
Damn, I got mostly silver and bronze - oh well
I realise why I never did the story maps - just as SK said, I can't really enjoy the story since it's mostly in Japanese and also, there is not point of getting FK if now, we just use 'em for Gacha rolls - inventory is now infinite storage

I save those for now instead since we get login campaigns where we showered w/ FK

I had actually saved up quite a bit of FGs to burn through again as there wasn't a whole lot of attractive gachas after the big titty committee gacha with Rabbit-Ear Iris and Pomegranate. I would try a pull here and there, but too many lolis deterred me in much of the recent ones. Until this gacha, where I was reminded how much I wanted but never had Balloon-chan on Nutaku. I don't care how big and fake they look, I love a FKG girl with huge melons like that!

So damn it all I got on again tonight to try for her. I don't have pics as I'm tired and forgot to save. But suffice to say the attempt was a salt roll of bronze and silvers. I just about gave up on ever getting her before I convinced myself to try just ONCE more. Pot went gold; I got my Balloon-chan. :o Oh and a 2nd Poppy.

So in the end, worth all the FGs spent? To some, probably not. But for me, totally worth getting that balloon waifu I've always been wanting. Hope this story helps inspire you guys to never give up on that waifu you want when her gacha comes around. Save up FGs and go hard for her!

AgentFakku
10-09-2017, 08:38 PM
yeah, I had like 400 FG b/c gacha were pretty dried for oppai, natural or not (never asked that question until you mentioned it)

for me, it won't matter muhahaha

since Gacha are dried, I might as well keep pulling

22nd Pull
23rd Pull
24th Pull
25th Pull!!!! (my last one, I'm down to 33 FK)

Don't underestimate us Oppai lovers!!!!!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a8f0106efef3a83b622535a35b1d0ef6/tumblr_oxl5xvj2QC1vg5ef8o5_540.png

I finally got Poppy but not Balloon Vine - I get you Balloon Vine someday

https://sueddie.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/maybe-someday-role-play-20922992-500-333.jpg

back to saving FG to 100 or moar depending on the next Gacha

Sound
10-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Yeah none of the gachas interest me at moment
Going to save for when Saffron have a priority,if she already didn't get one.

Unregistered
10-09-2017, 11:17 PM
What's up with the maintenance screen right now? Is there some kind of game to play?

Myrdin
10-10-2017, 05:19 AM
Gratz to both of you, give your new rainbows well deserved love, both of them are very good from what I´ve seen on the Wiki page.

I burned those gems we got back from the storage update, and didnt get much in return. Should really stat saving up for when the Evade girls come around.

Vise
10-10-2017, 05:57 AM
Can someone explain it to me how guts works ?

Unregistered
10-10-2017, 06:01 AM
If the character has a defense up ability, she now has a chance to survive a hit that would kill her with 1 HP up to three times per fight.

game2534
10-10-2017, 06:51 AM
Hahah! just as I expected, Hyperloli stage got reworked, grab your chance to get her or missing FG now with 30% stamina off.

Peach692
10-10-2017, 08:18 AM
That moment when you clear out the new rewards shop as soon as you login...
I had over 30k egg-y things saved up.
Still some more crystals to go though.

game2534
10-10-2017, 08:33 AM
That's the nature of raid boss event. If you plan to start fresh or start some alt account, raid boss event is always the best time.

Volarmis
10-10-2017, 12:38 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/032.jpg

Title: Radish's aspiration
<Radish & Muurii staring>
Nazuna: Radish... If you keep staring at me like that it'll make me feel awkward
Radish: I'm sorry...! Since Nazuna is my aspiration it turned out like that...!
Radish: Honestly speaking, I've been observing and imitating Nazuna...
Radish: Like in eating porridge
Radish: Or in trying to hum melodies
Nazuna: <It's kind of embarassing, isn't it?>
Radish: Additionally...
Radish: I think it's about time I split this part in half!!
Radish: <If we're talking about Nazuna, it is this, right!!>
Nazuna: <I think I should stop her here...>

maotd
10-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Last day of Salty Miller Gacha, last roll on that salt mine before a long time without gacha rolls.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/5/6/5thdustymillergacha-53375de.jpg
No rainbow miracle but at least I got Balloon-chan and a nice Umbrella Lady named Fennel. I don't really like Balloon Vine but since some peoples here will be jealous, that's good. Small compensation for the two third natural rainbow happening here.
Fennel is not really good but why not. She can be usefull on a 1st turn squad for event maps runs.
And obviously today's salticket give high quality salt.

And Anri got her bloomed form. That's a good thing. I'm happy since she is max skill/equip and not that bad with skill activation and +10% skill for all when bloomed.

AgentFakku
10-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Hop - you so epic - if I can understand the story LOL
Nazuna in a towel - yes!!!

ShadwNinjaX
10-10-2017, 03:27 PM
yeah, I had like 400 FG b/c gacha were pretty dried for oppai, natural or not (never asked that question until you mentioned it)

for me, it won't matter muhahaha

Don't underestimate us Oppai lovers!!!!!

Hell yeah! Titty All Day Every Day! #TADED I mention that only because I've seen comments in the past that people thought Balloon-chan's breasts were ridiculous. But hello? They are big and VERY round, just like a balloon! Kudos to the artist for keeping with the theme in that! :cool:

game2534
10-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Awww, Saffron didn't get super counter buff? Then again it would make her so broken it's not funny. 4.25x2= 8.5x def damage would be so overkill.

But I have to say, this update really make me happy with my defensive style playing.

Taon
10-10-2017, 08:12 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/032.jpg

Title: Radish's aspiration
<Radish & Muurii staring>
Nazuna: Radish... If you keep staring at me like that it'll make me feel awkward
Radish: I'm sorry...! Since Nazuna is my aspiration it turned out like that...!
Radish: Honestly speaking, I've been observing and imitating Nazuna...
Radish: Like in eating porridge
Radish: Or in trying to hum melodies
Nazuna: <It's kind of embarassing, isn't it?>
Radish: Additionally...
Radish: I think it's about time I split this part in half!!
Radish: <If we're talking about Nazuna, it is this, right!!>
Nazuna: <I think I should stop her here...>

Hey, it's risque humor that isn't lost on those of us in the American crowd who don't quite get Japanese wordplay jokes!

game2534
10-10-2017, 10:00 PM
Try my remaining 3 multis, don't get main prize but got 1 dupe Poppy, alternate neko-chan, 2 balloon-chan, and elf-chan in return. (net 5 golds) Pretty good pull after so many salt.
(No pic though, play with my phone with puffin browser and it kinda lag)

Volarmis
10-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Try my remaining 3 multis, don't get main prize but got 1 dupe Poppy, alternate neko-chan, 2 balloon-chan, and elf-chan in return. (net 5 golds) Pretty good pull after so many salt.
(No pic though, play with my phone with puffin browser and it kinda lag)

Oddly enough, my was unusually laggy yesterday as well. On both the Nutaku and DMM versions.

game2534
10-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Oddly enough, my was unusually laggy yesterday as well. On both the Nutaku and DMM versions.

My home PC was fine though, just that using my phone in PC mode lag like so bad. It looks like my girls can warp through the map and boss jump from full HP to dead in a blink.😂

Volarmis
10-10-2017, 10:33 PM
My home PC was fine though, just that using my phone in PC mode lag like so bad. It looks like my girls can warp through the map and boss jump from full HP to dead in a blink.😂

Yeah, exactly. Using PC was not a problem for me as well. About midday though the problems on Puffin were gone.

AgentFakku
10-10-2017, 11:08 PM
I was trying to bloom Pitahaya since I lack Bloom Pierce gurls

I only had 1 Bloom Pierce gurl: Chocolate Cosmos, the only non oppai non loli girl I like

then I saw Fatsia had one

I was like when? I bloom her

Zandel
10-10-2017, 11:52 PM

I only had 1 Bloom Pierce gurl: Chocolate Cosmos, the only non oppai non loli girl I like

Wasn't she an event girl? why you no have all equip unlocked?

Ghostmon
10-11-2017, 01:25 AM
My GAWD I just spent 5k DMM pts. on my favorite waifu. Then I asked myself, was it worth it? Answer: HELL YES. Now I get to look at a gorgeous face every time I log in xD It was a toss up between her (Red Spider Lily Shrine Maiden Ver.) or Victoria Bride, it was a close call, but I find my shrine maiden to have a slightly better overall design...personal preference really.

...my 5-year old would would be proud lolololol
Don't judge me!!
Not gonna lie her stats could be better, and I hope DMM can give her a blossom version in the future, not sure of what the devs. streak is for giving previous event girls new updates. And since she is from old event, her gear is permanently locked to 1 item, and to my understanding I can't upgrade her unless a reprint event comes out again right?

Overall a few drawbacks in exchange for (what I believe) the most beautiful girl in the game. Next stop, Anri! Gonna use golden leader tokens since the Girls Symphony game seems to be down atm. I heard devs. gave her a blossom, hell yeaaaah!

Taon
10-11-2017, 04:04 AM
You've got nothing to be ashamed of man; Red Spider Lily is a total fox.

game2534
10-11-2017, 04:32 AM
@Ghost If I bash you, I would bash Shad too since he also choose her. And why not? I also choose Anemone back then. It's all just about your taste.

ceekay
10-11-2017, 09:36 AM
I should be looking forward to my cruise next month. Instead, I'm pouting because my girls will get no love for 8 whole days. *sigh* I've lost my pea-picking little mind.:(

game2534
10-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Oh yeah, so here comes another version of Balloon-chan. So how was our oppai-lover duo? Do you guys have some FG left in stock for this?

Ghostmon
10-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Ohhh new update, luckily it doesn't interest me too much...cuz i spent all my FGs haha!

On another note, I need HELP! Can a kind soul translate the below image please? I want to spend the whatever item, but I can't fully understand...
A BIG thank you!

ceekay
10-11-2017, 09:49 AM

Holy shit! They gave Fatsia a bloom form? Awesome!

game2534
10-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Ohhh new update, luckily it doesn't interest me too much...cuz i spent all my FGs haha!

On another note, I need HELP! Can a kind soul translate the below image please? I want to spend the whatever item, but I can't fully understand...
A BIG thank you!

This link shall guide you well, my comrade.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Promotion_Abilities

Ghostmon
10-11-2017, 10:09 AM
OMG this is a gem, thank you Game!!

AgentFakku
10-11-2017, 12:06 PM

Holy oppai goddess!

didn't there was another Balloon Vine

thank you reissue

http://78.media.tumblr.com/db45e44172fbd1e30e9d00c761f39393/tumblr_oxkoo3aRsF1s307p6o1_540.gif

ShadwNinjaX
10-11-2017, 02:59 PM
-Ninja gets home and logs in to see his hard earned Balloon Vine greet him so cheerful. He tried at least 5 gachas to get her and was almost ready to give up on getting her. As if it wasn't meant to be, even if he'd wanted her since Day 1 on Nutaku. But the fates smiled upon him and granted him his heart's desire with a lucky roll finally-

Hello my dear! Wonderful to see ya. I'm glad as I thought it would be the last legitimate chance to get you with the increased odds. Let's seen what new gachas they have lined up for us today.

:(

game2534
10-11-2017, 07:51 PM
Now with soon to be 4 multis and his burning passion of oppai, will our friend Mr.Shad grab another pair of gorgeous balloons in his hand once more? Find out in FKG, DMM thread!

PS: I don't have special interested in this pool set. 😛

Handu
10-11-2017, 08:30 PM
lolz I was enjoying the scenery and counting the balloons when Nazuna popped out of nowhere:
Talk about being a cute creeper.

Ghostmon
10-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Are there other ways to get Bloom Dragons other than whale-ship? I need 5 Lv.100 Purple Dragons and I have zero...! Even if I had sun metals, the shop only stocks 3 at a time...and I don't wanna wait like 2 weeks for restock, and that's assuming I can get enough metals, never tried whale ship before. Any advice would be appreciated!!

game2534
10-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Are there other ways to get Bloom Dragons other than whale-ship? I need 5 Lv.100 Purple Dragons and I have zero...! Even if I had sun metals, the shop only stocks 3 at a time...and I don't wanna wait like 2 weeks for restock, and that's assuming I can get enough metals, never tried whale ship before. Any advice would be appreciated!!

Most events aside from raid boss will give you some dragons, and when campaign comes you will get some from log in bonus too. Otherwise, try your luck at bloom dragon map as usual.

AgentFakku
10-11-2017, 09:56 PM

been getting FG from Gather

All right, let's do dis
https://78.media.tumblr.com/114ed8a932ef68e933b64acb07ef3f11/tumblr_oxoyx6Jx1k1vg5ef8o2_1280.jpg
daaaaaamn!!!!

haven't pull a double gold since Summer Toad Lily

Ghostmon
10-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Most events aside from raid boss will give you some dragons, and when campaign comes you will get some from log in bonus too. Otherwise, try your luck at bloom dragon map as usual.

Game!! You made my day again, thanks! I searched around and found the bloom dragon map...I think (since it gives out the metals)

This one right? Never knew it existed O_O I'mma get on it!

EDIT: Shoot, I don't think these are the right medals, I want to round shape one, not the star shape one lol! So was the above pic the correct map for the dragons? Or is it hidden somewhere else...?

AgentFakku
10-11-2017, 10:10 PM
Game!! You made my day again, thanks! I searched around and found the bloom dragon map...I think (since it gives out the metals)

This one right? Never knew it existed O_O I'mma get on it!

No, those don't give bloom dragons

they give medals to buy stuff listed below

https://78.media.tumblr.com/9471b4846664f1f58cbb6b1bc1b120e3/tumblr_oxozkmbduB1vg5ef8o1_1280.jpg

Ghostmon
10-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Thanks Hungry, though a work around, if I trade 30 Metals of Honor to get 100 Sun Metals, I think that's fair. Though if anyone can point to me where the bloom dragon map is (if it even exists...) that'll be awesome!

BTW I tried whole boat thing, holy dam too high lvl for me lol. Maybe 'cuz I've been distributing my girls' lvls too evenly thus far...never though evolving a 6-star would be this difficult...I'm suffering!

maotd
10-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Bloom Dragon maps are in the 3rd tab with event and other daily maps. But they are daily. Monday is for Red Dragons, Tuesday for Blue Dragons, Thursday is Yellow Dragons and Friday is Purple Dragons. If you need Purple Dragons, It's the current daily missions just right now. Go for it.

Ghostmon
10-12-2017, 11:46 AM
Thanks all for your help, I finally found the Bloom Dragon place, I still need 3 more, so much grinding to do!

In other news, I tried a YOLO Gatcha and got...

Shadow and Hunter I shall join you in celebration! Burn me at the stake but oppais aren't my thing, if only DMM would implement some kind of trade system, I can make someone else's day, haha! But I'll take it, all lvl 5's are awesome xD

Mitoru
10-12-2017, 03:13 PM
So, does anyone else have both versions of Balloon Vine or am I the only one?

Myrdin
10-12-2017, 03:15 PM
So, does anyone else have both versions of Balloon Vine or am I the only one?

I dont have even one Balloon Vine in my collection so dont worry :D

ShadwNinjaX
10-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Now with soon to be 4 multis and his burning passion of oppai, will our friend Mr.Shad grab another pair of gorgeous balloons in his hand once more? Find out in FKG, DMM thread!

PS: I don't have special interested in this pool set. 😛

I am really not sure about trying for this pool despite having Balloon Vine again. It contains a girl that, while having a bazooka, does not have the bazooms. She looks like she is just about as flat as a chessboard and approaching loli status. Definitely not my cup of tea and elevates the risk potential of this pool. So I may abstain from this one and just be happy with OG Balloon Vine.

game2534
10-12-2017, 06:06 PM
@Shad Hmmm I see, well that's up to you my comrade.

PS: Super speed my friends. Anyone want to compete with this guy?

Ghostmon
10-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Woah super fast! So is there any practical usage to speed aside from completing maps faster?

game2534
10-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Woah super fast! So is there any practical usage to speed aside from completing maps faster?

Some extra map require fast team or else pest gonna OHKO your team or pest gonna take target out making you fail the mission. You deal only 1 damage, pest deals like... 300k or what? Of course by fast it means 700-800. This one is pure overkill. But some girls skill will directly boost team's TP, like Lagurus 120% atk boost from speed value. Higher speed=higher atk for team.

More info about unique mission here.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Unique_Missions

twilightdream
10-13-2017, 02:15 AM
Hello everyone, I just drop by to say I'm fully recover from my illness and back to full time commander work.
It's not 100% but my condition is good enough to stay in front of monitor for long time.

It's too many page... since my last visit... OMG.

Mitoru
10-13-2017, 03:32 AM
Good to hear you're feeling better Twilight. :o

Ghostmon
10-13-2017, 04:56 AM
Game: Thanks for the quick and informative reply; I'm not quite at that stage yet but I'm sure it'll make more sense when I get those maps

Twilight: WB! I'm new here, but all I know is that I fell in love with this game xD LOL

P.S. I have a sudden urge to get Sneezeweed now...she is 120% waifu material and her ability is like pretty OP I think dam...(Lycoris is still my #1 tho, no wrong ideas....)

game2534
10-13-2017, 08:32 AM
@Twilight hey, glad to see our old buddy back in action. :)

@ghost feels free to add me as ally. What is your IGN?

Ghostmon
10-13-2017, 09:12 AM
Game: sure, it's 838832909, and thanks, you can add me if you want (IGN is same name as forum), tho I'm sure you'll be helping me more than I can do for you lol. And too bad we can't look into other player's girl profiles, that'd be nice.

maotd
10-13-2017, 09:45 AM
twilight> Welcome back my friend. I'm glad you can enjoy good time with your girls again :)

Ghost> I friend requested you.

Ghostmon
10-13-2017, 09:55 AM
Thanks all for the add, much appreciated for a beginning player like me! So today I evolved my 1st girl and learned you can actually move girls around the board before starting the map *facepalm*

Oh and apparently I can't post links so even when I try to type the "at" symbol ("a" with circle) it blocks my message. Strange.

Anywho, happy playing all, it's past midnight in Japan lol

maotd
10-13-2017, 10:00 AM
Tere is so much ally slot on DMM. I'm glad if I can help a beginner like some people helped me whn I started myself.

About links, I think it's a way to avoid advertising bots on the forum. It's a hard way but it seems effective. You just need a certain number of posts (I don't remember how but ot's not that much I guess) and you will be able to post (almost) what you want.

ShadwNinjaX
10-13-2017, 11:39 AM
Hello everyone, I just drop by to say I'm fully recover from my illness and back to full time commander work.
It's not 100% but my condition is good enough to stay in front of monitor for long time.

It's too many page... since my last visit... OMG.

Welcome back and glad you are on the up and up!

Volarmis
10-13-2017, 01:22 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/033.jpg

Title: 3 sisters on good terms
White Pansy: Purple Pansy, I've made you some pumpkin soup
Purple Pansy: Thank you very much
Yellow Pansy: A, Purple Pansy, here you are!
<collision>
White Pansy: Kyaa!
Purple Pansy: A...!
Yellow Pansy: Woah... All sticky... Sorry, big sis
White Pansy: <Are you all right, Yellow Pansy?>
Yellow Pansy: Purple Pansy, don't look so down*
Yellow Pansy: Wanna lick? <I'm fine with that>
Purple Pansy: I wonder, who's the one looking down (on me) here?*

* Original joke is based on the word for "lick", which can mean that or "underestimate/look down on/make fun of".
I think it's the best I could do to make it work.

Yay for the first one I could do without looking into the dictionary even once.
Funny that it also features my probably favorite 2*. :D

AgentFakku
10-13-2017, 02:04 PM
I never did find it on the wiki
wut da heck are these coloured rocks

Volarmis
10-13-2017, 02:09 PM

Haven't tried it out myself, but this (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Aqua_Shadow) should shed some light.

game2534
10-13-2017, 06:17 PM

A stone used to turn personal earrings into personal equipment, which increase more power and additional 2% atk and def for every same type ally in the team. I always short hand on rainbow stones on this.

Ghostmon
10-13-2017, 07:52 PM
So for DMM, are 1-3 and 2-1 still relevant for xp and manyu farming? Is there any other worlds worth considering, I guess mainly for bonus stages as I am low on them precious MANYUs O_O...Thanks! (Oh I can do up to world 10, but I'm leveling pretty fast, so hit me with any world number!)

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 10:09 PM
So for DMM, are 1-3 and 2-1 still relevant for xp and manyu farming? Is there any other worlds worth considering, I guess mainly for bonus stages as I am low on them precious MANYUs O_O...Thanks! (Oh I can do up to world 10, but I'm leveling pretty fast, so hit me with any world number!)

In the short term, you should be hitting all the spider raid bosses you can for manyu. During non-raid boss events, event maps either spawn manyu bonus stages or the event rewards include lots of manyu filler.

Sound
10-13-2017, 11:27 PM
A stone used to turn personal earrings into personal equipment, which increase more power and additional 2% atk and def for every same type ally in the team. I always short hand on rainbow stones on this.

How exactly we do that?

twilightdream
10-14-2017, 12:59 AM
Mitoru ; Hello. Thanks Mitoru.

Ghostmon ; Nice to meet you, glad you enjoy DMM FKG.

game ; Glad to see you again too

maotd ; I still online on DMM but not long. Mostly my d*mn friend active my account for me... with payment...
I don't to give hime another 10k yen so just decide to come back in full-control mode HAHAHa.

Ninjax ; Thanks. It's good to come back for full time commander work sir.

maotd
10-14-2017, 01:01 AM
Sound> Just reach level50 with a personnal earring and try to level up it again. Now, there is the equipement evolution screen insead of the level up screen. You need 8 stones to evolve the equipement (at least for 5*'s equipements) and maybe coins but I'm not sure.

Sound
10-14-2017, 01:08 AM
Sound> Just reach level50 with a personnal earring and try to level up it again. Now, there is the equipement evolution screen insead of the level up screen. You need 8 stones to evolve the equipement (at least for 5*'s equipements) and maybe coins but I'm not sure.

Noted.Thank you

maotd
10-14-2017, 01:28 AM
And yep, it cost a lot of coins. More than a gold evolution. It's 187500 for 5*'s equipement.

AgentFakku
10-14-2017, 02:33 AM
thanks homies
now, I can finally spend big $ since Im over 2 K and evolved like 2 gurls dis month which didn't dent me wallet

twilightdream
10-14-2017, 03:42 AM
Oh you Hunter. You progress on doing personnel weapon. You oil-rich milloinaire hahahaha.

maotd
10-14-2017, 04:32 AM
Finally my Money Tree got her personnal weapon. Now, I need 24 more gold stones to make Christmas Chainsaw, Poppy and Camelia weapons... Espacially Camelia's and Poppy's for better counter.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 05:34 AM
Finally my Money Tree got her personnal weapon. Now, I need 24 more gold stones to make Christmas Chainsaw, Poppy and Camelia weapons... Espacially Camelia's and Poppy's for better counter.

The forge can turn rainbow fragments into 3x gold ones, if you have extras. That also means buying rainbows for 1k medals is a much better deal than buying golds for 800.

Ghostmon
10-14-2017, 09:27 AM
Two things hoping for your two cents...

1) Example this ability "Increases Skill Activation Rate for party members up to 1.2x based on each member's affection" - if I have 2 girls with same ability, does it stack to 1.4x? I think maybe no, but hopefully someone can verify (and hopefully say I'm wrong lol, wiki does't mention stack tho...)

2) How often does DMM do gatcha promotions...like them current ones in Nutaku (which btw sounds super interesting too bad I don't play there). Because like I'm trying to throw money at DMM but they got nothing right now aside from the 5k DMM point pull...which I'm assuming is 1-time only right?

The only "strategy" right now is the Rainbow Medal way...to try and sell 3 star+ girls to collect Bond Crystals, exchange Crystals for Leader Metal at a steep price of 500 per, then exchange Leader Metals for Leader gatcha ticket at still a steep price of 60 per, and if you can manage to buy TEN tickets and pul 10 unique 5 star girls, then FINALLY a Rainbow Metal for any 6-Star girl...and I can't even pick 5-star?? (I need total 30k Bond Crystals?!?!) Does anyone follow my logic on this? I don't see any other ways, and even then, it's gonna take months to get a rainbow ticket thing. ARRRGGG ksfhsdhsdsduidfshids (spatz) Even at a good speed, it's gonna take months to get even one selection...

maotd
10-14-2017, 10:35 AM
1- Yes, it stacks. That's why skill activation teams are so cools.

2- I'm a free player so, I don't know sorry.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 02:17 PM
If you want to throw money at them, the 100 DMM point single pulls on each gacha reset daily. Those also give a Leader Medal for each pull, speeding up the path to the tickets.

Myrdin
10-14-2017, 02:30 PM
They mainly do two types

5K dmm points
and 2K

5K can be either random 6* guaranteed or pick your waifu ticket.
2K usually revolve around a certain character like Mei, or Nightmaher. You dont have a guarantee to get a 6*, but IF you get a 6* then you are guaranteed it will be her.

Those are the one I`ve seen repeat multiple times.

Ghostmon
10-14-2017, 03:57 PM
Ahh I see thanks for the comments everyone! Looks like no easy outs as suspected. I'm doing daily 100 pt pulls everyday, though not sure how long I can keep that up, I want my guarantees and not be at the mercy of RNG which I don't have a great streak of beating the odds at; actually I want certain 5 star girls more than 6's. DMM... Y U NO offer trading in the game?? AHHH lol

Ampchan
10-14-2017, 04:17 PM
Ahh I see thanks for the comments everyone! Looks like no easy outs as suspected. I'm doing daily 100 pt pulls everyday, though not sure how long I can keep that up, I want my guarantees and not be at the mercy of RNG which I don't have a great streak of beating the odds at; actually I want certain 5 star girls more than 6's. DMM... Y U NO offer trading in the game?? AHHH lol

Several people have wanted trading, but there are people who would use it to their advantage. Making new accounts for increased chances or accelerated materials.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 04:29 PM

Pretty sure they've sold 5* tickets in the past but they've also been giving out choose-your-5* tokens for anniversaries. There was one a few months ago for the 2.5 year campaign.

mega94all
10-14-2017, 04:54 PM
trading \o/

let me trade all my 2* with all your 6* \o/

maotd
10-15-2017, 01:01 AM
If they add trading, it must be far and intelligent trading. Like 6* or a certain number of 5* for 6*, 5* for 5*, 4* for 4* and 3* for 3*. And nothing stupid like anything for anything. 100 2* or 3* don't worth 1 5* or 6* but some games don't even know this...

And what we need is a new buffed Solar Blast system. It's too weak and useless right now. And Solar Blast girls are too useless to.
Against event or story pests, it's useless since they are too weak to survive one turn. On hardest maps, Solar Blast deals not enough damage to be reliable. We need something better.

Ghostmon
10-15-2017, 01:30 AM
Okay yeah I guess, 'cuz I'd probably be one of those who would abuse the heck outta the system. Yeah an intelligent trade system would be nice, a guy can dream lol

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 03:03 AM
Devs already announced they'll be buffing solar drive.

Ghostmon
10-15-2017, 03:33 AM
So with the current event (black eggs), when 10/23 comes and goes, I'm assuming the items will not restock and this event tab will simply disappear (or be replaced by something else)?

If so, I still have quite a number of eggs I need to spend. I have already bought out manyus, ampies, and gifts; what else should I prioritize buying...perhaps all the equipment manyu looking things? (I'm 1 levels from 40, tho I hear forging drains wallets...). That or life crystals. I have about +/- 40k eggs.

maotd
10-15-2017, 05:00 AM
On DMM, event shops stay for another week (or 2 weeks?) after the end of the event. So, you can bought all you need after the end of the event.

Ghostmon
10-15-2017, 05:28 AM
Thanks for the reply Maotd! So I will get another restock chance after 10/23 right? If so good to know!

maotd
10-15-2017, 06:27 AM
Nope. There will be no restock. But the shop will not disappear and will stay open for one or two weeks, even if it is totally empty. It's a way for people like me to gather currency during the event and use all at once after depending on how much currency we have.

Ghostmon
10-15-2017, 07:25 AM
Ohhhh okay I see thanks for the clarification. I guess I’ll life crystals then. Stock up in case I need to bloom.

ShadwNinjaX
10-15-2017, 09:36 AM
New event starting soon. Crossing fingers it will be Halloween event. Praying at least one of the new girls will be dark-skinned. Giving offerings to DMM gods that she is not loli. Holding on to lucky rabbit's foot she is an oppai queen! Please DMM! Make this little ninja's dream come true! :cool:

maotd
10-15-2017, 09:53 AM
I'm pretty sure it will be an Halloween card-flip event. With at least one old girl with Halloween outfit.

Edit:
All shop bought and I still have 116k leftovers for Gold and Life Crystals. I love RB event so much <3

AgentFakku
10-15-2017, 02:31 PM
for some reason, I find raid boss events in DMM boring than Nutaku even though (haven't check LOL) raid bosses do get killed off thanks to huge playerbase
almost done w/ Lc

it just doesn't excite me LOL - I must be an M or something but it feels better to smash bugs as time is running out LOL

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 03:48 PM
Halloween event will be after the "mystery" one.

AgentFakku
10-15-2017, 08:31 PM
Hope ain’t two reskib girls

Used up my raid summon thingy

Bought all LC

game2534
10-15-2017, 08:35 PM
For me raid boss event is like 'take a break' event. I can take my sweet time to clear some reissued without hassle. Card flip and Treasure rally however, required some dedication to clear everything.

AgentFakku
10-15-2017, 09:21 PM
finished Hypericum's event - man RNG LOL
eh.. I decide not to use her

since DMM showers a lotta FK so I have flexibility than Nutaku so I decide to make my team: T & A/Thicc only

will replace Lavender and other gurls w/ blossom ones

twilightdream
10-15-2017, 11:14 PM
I prefer Swan Boat event.
ya know funny betting, hope they take that % out for more thrill next time hahaha.

AgentFakku
10-15-2017, 11:19 PM
I prefer Swan Boat event.
ya know funny betting, hope they take that % out for more thrill next time hahaha.

Me too

I sometimes don't even gamble for the most popular girl just the ones I care LOL

I still manage to clear it

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 02:07 AM
Hammers continue to evolve as the main mode of transportation.

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 02:40 AM
Okay kool updatez. I dig the new chill music, I was going a little bit nuts hearing the old one over and over again tbh. What do you guys think of the new updates?

Oh and the new event, some help please, is this the card turning event that everyone is talking about? If so, wasn't there a guide, but I can't find it anymore...some nice rewards maybe? I need them DrAGoNs!!

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 02:44 AM
It's a totally new card turn event (Nutaku's just running an older one), so you'll have to wait for the guys on the Japanese wiki to flip the cards for their cheat sheet.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 02:46 AM
Okay kool updatez. I dig the new chill music, I was going a little bit nuts hearing the old one over and over again tbh. What do you guys think of the new updates?

Oh and the new event, some help please, is this the card turning event that everyone is talking about? If so, wasn't there a guide, but I can't find it anymore...some nice rewards maybe? I need them DrAGoNs!!

You can look at the characters for hints at what's under each card. Nazuna waves when it's a cake. The other girl has a lightbulb or text when it's the rarer items.

game2534
10-16-2017, 03:56 AM
What a surprise, new 2,3, and 4 stars girls are included in this new event? And it's a card flip game huh?
And new aqua shadow map, time to test my skill again.

Wait a sec... this is crime investigation event? But well this is Flower Knight Girl we talking about, so it must be pretty silly case.
Or not. This is pretty much detective manga parody, like Lupin, or Conan and Kid in case closed.

AgentFakku
10-16-2017, 04:08 AM
wow, already liking event gurl
https://78.media.tumblr.com/a31eba06929255b97fe9d5817672d79e/tumblr_oxwusmlcyv1vg5ef8o2_1280.jpg
Persona 5 craze vibe?

twilightdream
10-16-2017, 04:08 AM
Just only do new Aqua Foxy boss map.
It's easy than pumpky one, I should say too easy.
On the down camp only 1 full 5* dodging team is more than enough to tank DMG from little foxy group.
But I have to set one more dodging team to tank for upper camp.
If not my upper camp team will be melt...

Still not see another update yet, but may Roe... Kurenai will update it soon.

AgentFakku
10-16-2017, 04:27 AM
5 new gurls
shame the yellow dress oppai gurl is only 4*
thought Nightshade was event gurl but she's a Gacha 5*

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 04:39 AM
5 new gurls
shame the yellow dress oppai gurl is only 4*
thought Nightshade was event gurl but she's a Gacha 5*

I don't get it, how did you get those so quick?! Super luck or gem spending spree...??

Volarmis
10-16-2017, 04:53 AM
I don't get it, how did you get those so quick?! Super luck or gem spending spree...??

You can preview them in the gacha section without getting them.

game2534
10-16-2017, 04:57 AM
And clear the aqua shadow, including EX map. Pretty easy. Pumpkin and Lantana pack a punch more than Lycoris and her chibi army ever done. Though slitting a team can be pretty tiresome.

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 05:13 AM
@Volarmis: Oh yeah...right...of course...lol. I freaked out a little there, can you imagine if he did though? That'd be crazy

@Game:I am triggered. Lycoris is life. Lol jk'ing, congratz!

Anywho, looking at the card turning, since it's my 1st time, I don't quite get it. If you have enough bullets, can't you just turn them all over eventually? Or there is some kind of limit I imagine? (My Japanese isn't good enough to understand..)

Volarmis
10-16-2017, 05:20 AM
@Volarmis: Oh yeah...right...of course...lol. I freaked out a little there, can you imagine if he did though? That'd be crazy

@Game:I am triggered. Lycoris is life. Lol jk'ing, congratz!

Anywho, looking at the card turning, since it's my 1st time, I don't quite get it. If you have enough bullets, can't you just turn them all over eventually? Or there is some kind of limit I imagine? (My Japanese isn't good enough to understand..)

Yes, you can turn them all if you have enough of the currency.
There is a feature that allows you to save a bit if you're not planning on pulling everything or if you just want to prioritize.
The characters on the sides show different reactions when you're hovering over different cards.
On the left there's usually the event girl, who reacts when you're over something good.
On the right there's usually Nazuna, who reacts when you're over a less interesting thing (for example, a 1% affection Nazuna Cake).

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 05:54 AM
Nice Volarmis thanks! I tried and it worked, very neat trick. Gonna take a small break from event though, need to get some red dragons, the 80 stamina map is gonna drain me to zero tho, hate using gems/pots for stamina regain, but might have to today, arg.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 06:17 AM
Nice Volarmis thanks! I tried and it worked, very neat trick. Gonna take a small break from event though, need to get some red dragons, the 80 stamina map is gonna drain me to zero tho, hate using gems/pots for stamina regain, but might have to today, arg.

You can get two lvl 100 red dragons from sheet seven and a third from sheet nine.

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 07:03 AM
Yes I see, but I'm assuming I need to wait for a wee right? I'm pretty impaitent and I'm due to get a new girl tomorrow and I can level her up real fast.

No one cares but update, 2nd try at 80 stamina dragons and I got the last red I was lookin' for, I got way too EXCITED and punched a hole in the light cover (please don't ask how that's possible)...gonna notify the lease agent tomorrow...what has this game done to me LOL

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 07:14 AM
Yes I see, but I'm assuming I need to wait for a wee right? I'm pretty impaitent and I'm due to get a new girl tomorrow and I can level her up real fast.

No one cares but update, 2nd try at 80 stamina dragons and I got the last red I was lookin' for, I got way too EXCITED and punched a hole in the light cover (please don't ask how that's possible)...gonna notify the lease agent tomorrow...what has this game done to me LOL

While there will be more sheets added over time, the first ten are already available. You just need to flip five cards on each sheet to unlock the next one.

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 07:19 AM
Ohhhh seriously?! Wish I knew that before blowing like 200 stamina! But good to know, maybe I'll aim for that tomorrow or something. Could have avoided some property damage too...haha...oh well, learn something new everyday.

ceekay
10-16-2017, 07:53 AM
@ghostmon: breathe...and 1 and 2...slowly...in and out....slowly....errr....wait... ROFLMAO

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 09:00 AM
Is that a ... new 2*?

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 09:01 AM
@Ceekay: Yeah no kidding! I'm calm now haha

Yup yes it is... new 2 star! Sold her already though...terrible person that I am.

Myrdin
10-16-2017, 11:29 AM
God damnt maintenance... I didnt get to burn my stamina or gatherings....

Ah well...

the new 6* is cute, I like her theme and those high braid in her hair... oh boy :)
Titty chan will surely make at least two people here very happy xd
For a moment I thought Fox chan is in the gacha - since she has Evade I was hyped a little. Its the mirror fights instead.
Ah well, just keep saving FGems I suppose.
Would be dope to get two Evade girls in a single pulls, like those lucky sobz who pull multiple 6* per pull. If both of them had Evade, haaaah -________- A man can dream

maotd
10-16-2017, 11:36 AM
New card flip event with tons of things to do, tons or new girls and... that damn curse of DMM maintenance. Please, let me enjoy this new event for the few hours I can :'(

New 2* already max skill/equip for me. Usless but cool anyway. And new 3* also got through normal gacha. Just need that sexy titty 4* now. I'm not really into big tits but this girl... new favourite 4* just slightly behind St Paulia.

AgentFakku
10-16-2017, 01:22 PM
I thought maintenance was tonight

Volarmis
10-16-2017, 02:49 PM
I thought maintenance was tonight

Remember the timezones - they show all their info in JST (+9).

ShadwNinjaX
10-16-2017, 03:17 PM
Ugh, this means today is pretty much shot for doing any FKG. -sigh- Ah well...

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 05:09 PM
Ohhh that's right DMM website maintenance today, totally forgot. Ends in 3 hours *plays jeopardy music in head*...so the card game thing, the order of the cards is the same for everyone? Thus cheat sheet can exist, is that right?

Zandel
10-16-2017, 05:16 PM
there are 4 different sets of cards as indicated by what girl you get in the bottom left of the card sheet. But since this is a 1st run event you will have to go to a forum and see if anyone has posted their results yet.

Ampchan
10-16-2017, 05:49 PM
wait a day or two before flipping. The wiki is usually updated pretty quickly