PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

AgentFakku
10-16-2017, 05:59 PM
I usually flip w/I da wiki since da gurls actually react compared to Nutaku where there are hints

Be shooting blanks

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 09:10 PM
Yay some more lvl. 5 girls! Got her

Very nice, cool ability too (increase ATK by 60% of party speed). And I spent 36 leader tokens to get Anri, one of the favorite 5* girls, I'm happy now.

game2534
10-16-2017, 09:16 PM
You yolo her out? Pretty nice.

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 09:37 PM
Yeah, with 100 DMM points though; I've been doing 100 DMM point pulls for the sake of Anri, today was the last day so pretty good results. Though I still have 2-3k DMM points, I might save them. I will eventually get that one-time 5k point pull for Sneezeweed, but I have to learn some self-control, too much at once lol

Edit: what's with the raid bosses? I am not getting the lvl.90 red pests that drop the Manyus anymore (only yellow ones that drop equip. shards), is everyone else the same? Or do I have to do some main story maps first to get those again? Started happening after yesterday's game update.

Myrdin
10-16-2017, 09:56 PM
Yeah, with 100 DMM points though; I've been doing 100 DMM point pulls for the sake of Anri, today was the last day so pretty good results. Though I still have 2-3k DMM points, I might save them. I will eventually get that one-time 5k point pull for Sneezeweed, but I have to learn some self-control, too much at once lol

Edit: what's with the raid bosses? I am not getting the lvl.90 red pests that drop the Manyus anymore (only yellow ones that drop equip. shards), is everyone else the same? Or do I have to do some main story maps first to get those again? Started happening after yesterday's game update.

Those were event bosses. What you are seeing now are the regular Seedy Seeds.
After some time you`ll learn to recognize what bosses are from events, which ones are from higher and which ones are from lower level maps.

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 10:31 PM
Those were event bosses. What you are seeing now are the regular Seedy Seeds.
After some time you`ll learn to recognize what bosses are from events, which ones are from higher and which ones are from lower level maps.

Oohhhhhh, that's too bad! So from your experience, are there bosses from higher lvl maps that have manyus as drops, or is it very rare for non-event bosses?

Myrdin
10-16-2017, 10:41 PM
Oohhhhhh, that's too bad! So from your experience, are there bosses from higher lvl maps that have manyus as drops, or is it very rare for non-event bosses?

So far the 3 highest tier bosses so far - the Demonic Caterpie, the Wasp and the Cockroach > none of them drops manyus.
Caterpie and Wasp drops Equipment Okiteru (manyus for equipment).

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 10:54 PM
So far the 3 highest tier bosses so far - the Demonic Caterpie, the Wasp and the Cockroach > none of them drops manyus.
Caterpie and Wasp drops Equipment Okiteru (manyus for equipment).

Ahh I see thanks for the info! Guess I should have been more grateful for the previous event's bosses I guess haha, good to know!

Volarmis
10-17-2017, 11:58 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/034.jpg

Title: Cake dissapearance case
Streptocarpus: It's a case... The cake I thought I would be eating later on has dissappeared
Streptocarpus: <I was really looking forward to it too...>
Japanese Barberry: Oh my... This is serious, isn't it?
Streptocarpus: I wonder if this is Nightshade and Larkspur's doing
Japanese Barberry: Who knows... Who could it be...
Streptocarpus: OK! Let's investigate!! Let's go Japanese Barberry!!
Japanese Barberry: Eh!? Oh, right!
Japanese Barberry: <Who might have thought that was Streptocarpus's cake...>
Japanese Barberry: <I should go and buy one after this...>
<true culprit -> Japanese Barberry>

AgentFakku
10-17-2017, 12:33 PM
bloom Maple Xmas - 12th Bloom Gurl

where's your weapon, gurl LOL

Ghostmon
10-17-2017, 10:28 PM
@Hungry: Gratz, nice!

Thank god for japanese wiki's cheat sheet for card turn, or else I would have wasted god knows how many bullets, all I want is them manyus and dragons. Can I turn them back over and flip them over again? LOL.

Myrdin
10-18-2017, 05:49 AM
@Hungry: Gratz, nice!

Thank god for japanese wiki's cheat sheet for card turn, or else I would have wasted god knows how many bullets, all I want is them manyus and dragons. Can I turn them back over and flip them over again? LOL.

If you commit enough time to the event, usually you will be able to cherry pick all the best stuff from all the sheets, and then go full clear from 1-16, from my experience.
If you burn some stamina potions a complete full clear is not impossible - thats usually what I do in these events, where you can get so much good stuff, since I use the potions on specific things (as mentioned events, that allow you to gain lots of stuff, gold farming when the gold bonus is on, and occasional manyu harvesting when there are girls I need to bring up to speed fast).
At least that is what I would recommend.

Caitlenren
10-18-2017, 07:47 AM
Started playing this version yesterday and damn, the difference is huge.

Ghostmon
10-18-2017, 09:31 AM

Yeah, personally I like DMM more, more lively UI and better managing systems overall. But knowing Nutaku is ~1 yr. behind, I'm sure they'll catch up eventually. But then again, I am in Japan so there's probably tons of people playing with me, whereas playing on Nutaku, it's like 3 am in the western world when I'm online lol.

ceekay
10-18-2017, 11:00 AM

What's your DMM id? I'll add you. :)

Volarmis
10-18-2017, 12:00 PM
Yeah, personally I like DMM more, more lively UI and better managing systems overall. But knowing Nutaku is ~1 yr. behind, I'm sure they'll catch up eventually. But then again, I am in Japan so there's probably tons of people playing with me, whereas playing on Nutaku, it's like 3 am in the western world when I'm online lol.

Yeah, though the playerbase itself is bigger as well - just look at the amount of raid bosses available on both versions.
As for catching up, I have a feeling that Nutaku's development/translation team may be too small (or not organised well enough) to keep up with the updates. This results in incomplete or bugged updates, as we all witnessed. This in turn may result in the time gap becoming bigger.
I also like the DMM version more and would probably limit myself to it if I didn't have a sentiment to the time I've put into my Nutaku account. :p

ceekay
10-18-2017, 12:13 PM
Yeah, though the playerbase itself is bigger as well - just look at the amount of raid bosses available on both versions.
As for catching up, I have a feeling that Nutaku's development/translation team may be too small (or not organised well enough) to keep up with the updates. This results in incomplete or bugged updates, as we all witnessed. This in turn may result in the time gap becoming bigger.
I also like the DMM version more and would probably limit myself to it if I didn't have a sentiment to the time I've put into my Nutaku account. :p
This....so much this....

ceekay
10-18-2017, 12:20 PM
@volarmis: thanks for the add. :)

Volarmis
10-18-2017, 12:48 PM
@volarmis: thanks for the add. :)

Thanks for accepting. :D
As I've mentioned, I have quite a few slots left on the DMM account.

maotd
10-18-2017, 12:50 PM
Same here. I have a LOT of free slots on DMM. Feel free to friend request me.

ceekay
10-18-2017, 12:57 PM
Same here. I have a LOT of free slots on DMM. Feel free to friend request me.

You have frequent flier miles from the amount of times I've taken your girls along on missions. :D

Caitlenren
10-18-2017, 01:47 PM
What's your DMM id? I'll add you. :)

It's 636783227

Well, maybe I'll talk to Myrdin if there's a possibility to update my signature later :o

Edit: There's that 5* only gacha. Will it be better to spend FG here or wait for 'normal' gacha?

AgentFakku
10-18-2017, 02:46 PM
I'm working on the reissue not the new event right now, the communist looking oppai-chan

I got stam potions then I'll burn thru the new event

don't think I roll a Gacha

Myrdin
10-18-2017, 04:32 PM
It's 636783227

Well, maybe I'll talk to Myrdin if there's a possibility to update my signature later :o

Edit: There's that 5* only gacha. Will it be better to spend FG here or wait for 'normal' gacha?

Feel free to let me know in the Signature thread. I´ should have some free time on my hands during the weekend.

ceekay
10-18-2017, 08:18 PM
It's 636783227

I'll add you in the morning. I'm trying to patch Diablo 3 tonight and my internet is all wonky and it's making me want to pull my hair out.:mad:

Sasara Kusugawa
10-18-2017, 09:50 PM
Please don't pull your beautiful hair out :p

ceekay
10-19-2017, 12:27 AM

No worries. If my husband came home and found me bald, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter how many internet hiccups I'd had, he'd pitch a fit. I won't pull it out. I'll just threaten really hard.

Myrdin
10-19-2017, 03:17 AM

One does not simply assume the quality of ones hair through an internet post ! :P
*insert obligatory Boromir meme*

I´ve seen so many women ruin their quality hair by all sort of unnatural crap they put on it/did to it, its not even funny.

For me its not boobz, ass or face. Its the hair I take note of when I am introduced to a girl. You can tell from the way it looks if its well kempt or not, thus getting a very good idea if the persons personality and habbits.
Same like some people do when shaking hands, they look at the persons hand - the skin, the nails, strength of the shake etc.
Body language psychology is very interesting thing mofu :3

Ghostmon
10-19-2017, 04:40 AM
I love studying people through body language, I'm a big believer of 90% is body language, or whatever ratio it was, I'd love to major in psychology some day, probably never gonna happen though.

So I went on Japanese Wiki's gatcha simulator that has all the updated girls and words cannot describe how depressing the results were. For me at least, I want only 10 specific girls, I rolled like 30 times (11x one...) and not a single one showed LOL. I'm just gonna pray some nice deal shows up or one of my girls get priority soon. But it's a fun tool, good for daydreaming "what if I had $1k to burn...?" haha.

Caitlenren
10-19-2017, 06:37 AM
I'm kinda wondering if playing on DMM will motivate me to put more time in my Japanese lessons xD

Ghostmon
10-19-2017, 07:01 AM
I'm kinda wondering if playing on DMM will motivate me to put more time in my Japanese lessons xD

You can get Rikai-kun (Chrome extension) or Rikai whatever or Firefox, translates text.

Even though I know serial code girls have a rep. for being statically inferior, I feel compelled to get Bakery Sakura (cost about $8 for book) and Gothic Maid ($8). My hands are twitching...I'm gonna do it...lol.

Caitlenren
10-19-2017, 07:34 AM
You can get Rikai-kun (Chrome extension) or Rikai whatever or Firefox, translates text.

I'm usually using Perapera but thanks for a suggestion^^

ceekay
10-19-2017, 08:55 AM
One does not simply assume the quality of ones hair through an internet post ! :P
*insert obligatory Boromir meme*

I´ve seen so many women ruin their quality hair by all sort of unnatural crap they put on it/did to it, its not even funny.

I have long hair that my husband throws a fit if I even trim too much. And I can attest to the fact that all the hair spray and dye and crap that women use these days tears it up. He's right guys. Not all hair is beautiful. Took nearly a year to get my hair back to normal that one time I dyed it blue...eeeeeeesh the horrible memories.

Sasara Kusugawa
10-19-2017, 09:16 AM
Oh wow, blue is pretty interesting. You'd look much like your favourite girl, Texas Bluebell XD

For your information, no one in my country ever dyes their hair blue, because it's banned for god knows why. I mean, pink, green, orange is fine but blue? Banned?!! I laughed really hard when I first found out about this from my hair stylist.

Caitlenren
10-19-2017, 09:48 AM
For your information, no one in my country ever dyes their hair blue, because it's banned for god knows why. I mean, pink, green, orange is fine but blue? Banned?!! I laughed really hard when I first found out about this from my hair stylist.

Omg xD
Myself, I had my hair dyed purple for some time but returned to dying it red/copper.

Myrdin
10-19-2017, 01:00 PM
I remember seeing ... where was it... somewhere on FB I think - they developed new type of dyes (green blue, pink.. you know the anime dyes) that dont look like neon catastrophe on your head.
They have much more subtle colors and the coloring is more of a shade rather than straight on color. And it shouldnt damage the hair as much as those neon bleaches usually do.
No idea what it was called, but it looked very nice actually, and much more closer to be the natureal "anime hair" look

AgentFakku
10-19-2017, 01:57 PM
I think dat was Canada w/ the hair color weird rule imo

don't live there anymore

ceekay
10-19-2017, 06:11 PM
Oh wow, blue is pretty interesting. You'd look much like your favourite girl, Texas Bluebell XD

Blue banned?? Wierd. Mine turned out this shiny turquoise color. And it bled blue on EVERYTHING. Every time I showered it looked like I'd been in there murdering smurfs. I outgrew it very quickly and in desperation dyed it bright copper penny red so that the colors would mix to make brown. (it worked beautifully) Then spent an entire year conditioning and trying to repair what the bleach had damaged. Ended up having to cut off six inches. *sniffles* It's forgiven me now though, and has once again reached halfway down my back. Why would they ban blue? That's just odd. That's going to bother me now. Going to have to google it.

ShadwNinjaX
10-19-2017, 07:35 PM
Saw a woman today in the parking lot with long turquoise hair. A bit jarring to see at first but hey, if it makes her happy then good for her. But I guess some countries have very odd laws with cultural backgrounds to them. Like how China bans movies containing any ghosts. Sad to see blue hair banned. Hope they don't go for white next. I need my dark-skinned white-haired amazon beauties in my life!!! XD

Myrdin
10-20-2017, 05:27 AM
Saw a woman today in the parking lot with long turquoise hair. A bit jarring to see at first but hey, if it makes her happy then good for her. But I guess some countries have very odd laws with cultural backgrounds to them. Like how China bans movies containing any ghosts. Sad to see blue hair banned. Hope they don't go for white next. I need my dark-skinned white-haired amazon beauties in my life!!! XD

I find it hilarious how in Japan, during summer the horror genre in movies, tv shows, books, etc gets hyped up.
To battle the heat they literally let cold sweat from fear to cool them down :D
Its kinda hilarious really haha ^^

Ghostmon
10-20-2017, 08:46 AM
Well, only the more crazy people in Japan, I don't find it to be too effective though, but I'm not a fan of horror so I'm not a good person to talk to I guess.

And I bought some books from Amazon, my serial code girls Sakura and Gothic Maid girl. Their stat lines leave much to be desired. But it's for collection purposes, plus I got some lvl 4's needing to be replaced anyways. The only bad thing is the girls I'm after are all Magic, my poor purple Manyus are gonna take a beating. Oh well, $20 for 2 wonderful girls in my opinion. Bite me.

maotd
10-20-2017, 01:04 PM
Today was a lucky day. It's time for gacha.
Yep. Today WAS a lucky day.

Sasara Kusugawa
10-20-2017, 01:11 PM
Ouch, the salt is real right there.

AgentFakku
10-20-2017, 01:23 PM

had to go back to recollect all the Two and Three Star Knights

Before we had INFINITE STORAGE, I kept running out of room so I sold most of my two star and three star knights since I don't use 'em
cleared Communist Oppai-chan's reissue shop

time to start working on dis event

Vise
10-20-2017, 03:28 PM
Today was a lucky day. It's time for gacha.
Yep. Today WAS a lucky day.

Better save those gems for hallowen girl or christmas event and new year event tho.

Volarmis
10-21-2017, 01:56 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/035.jpg

Title: This is the new skill!
Nightshade: I'll be practising my new petal card skill now!! Observe it carefully, my squire!
Nightshade: <I'll hit that banana square on!>
Larkspur: <nervous> Yes!!
Nightshade: YA!!
Nightshade: Darn it!! My hand sli...
<slice>
Larkspur: Meister, this is...
Nightshade: So, sorry... It wasn't on pur...
Larkspur: To carve a pest using cards is amazing!! Is this the new skill: "Pest banana split"!?*
Nightshade: E, Exactly!! Ha Ha Ha!! <It's really well made isn't it!!>
Nightshade: <I'm glad I managed to gloss over that one...>

* This one stumped me. If anyone knows what the pun in the name "Gaichu Banaanu" was supposed to be, write me a PM please.
I thought it was the sum of "pest", "banana", "flower" and "steal", so to make it a bit more interesting I added the pun to banana splits (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_split) (split as in run away or as in cut).

Myrdin
10-21-2017, 02:13 AM
Haha she is pretending to be Twisted Fate, throwing cards an all. Silly silly girl :3

Volarmis
10-21-2017, 02:18 AM
Haha she is pretending to be Twisted Fate, throwing cards an all. Silly silly girl :3

That too, though all the stereotypical phantom thieves from anime have something to do with cards/card tricks/card weapons.
The first one that comes to my mind is Kaito Kid from Detective Conan.

Ghostmon
10-21-2017, 04:48 AM
So some special event and prizes incoming for FKG's 1000th day since release. Something about cheaper 5 star tickets, big Halloween log-in bonuses and such (from my limited Japanese), what do you guys think? Something we can look forward to?

maotd
10-21-2017, 05:23 AM
I'm waiting for halloween log-in campaign. Sure it will be a good one. Like every other log-in campain. And maybe a choose your 5* ticket like for 2nd aniversary but I'm not sure. I hope. I just hope.

twilightdream
10-21-2017, 08:17 AM
Yea Helloween is near, really expect for some free amps hehehehe.
Also free gems is good, I'll keep them for future coin boost event.

Anyway just drop by to tell that I'm farming in the new aqua shadow broken map.
I don't know how Aqua Hikanbana act for other person,
but compare with my run on Umi+Sakura aqua boss and Saboten aqua boss... for me she's very rough.
She like hardcore spaming skill even in the not broken map.
I really headache with her.

maotd
10-22-2017, 02:28 AM
I updated a bit my helper team. I made a hard turn 1 skill activation team instead of a crit team. They are weaker on long battles but really better for short ones. Perfect for manyu/dragons or event farming.
Money Tree has almost 100% skill activation. Christmas Chainsaw too. With a good critical rate to finish pests if they are not already dead.

The old one:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/b/4/4/hpsquadnut-dmm-531b6ef.jpg

Ghostmon
10-22-2017, 10:30 AM
@Mao: Well, I hope your optimism is at least somewhat accurate, I'm looking forward to the update
@Twlight, Just me or I found Umi x Sakura level the hardest one yet? Hibangana one is maybe #2 for me.

And can anyone can to translate this message please? I keep getting it periodically not sure how to address it...
Thanks!

Vise
10-22-2017, 12:15 PM
And can anyone can to translate this message please? I keep getting it periodically not sure how to address it...
Thanks![/QUOTE]
If my memory right left one share your boss to your friend, right one keep for yourself.

Handu
10-22-2017, 12:15 PM
It's asking if you want to send support request to help kill the boss you couldn't. The following line I'll address here was taken from the wikia - flowerknight. wikia. com/wiki/Raid_Boss (copy and clear the spaces after the dots)

"Left red button is pick any active players. Right blue button is comrade-in-arms only."

twilightdream
10-22-2017, 12:18 PM
Ghostmon ; Well, Umi + Sakura skill hit only 1 target so with my current team it easy to avoid their attack.
Foxy-chan skill hit multiple target and also she can dodge so it a lot more pain to deal with her, even I have 2 full dodging team.
But I think the most annoying is Pepo boss... I still cannot pass her broken map.

AgentFakku
10-22-2017, 03:00 PM
evolved Balloon Vine - she looks better in black honest imo but I appreciate a view of her fine booty 71857186

and Arisidisia 71837184

Ghostmon
10-22-2017, 08:34 PM
Thanks everyone for the translation, it all makes sense now lol

@Hunter: I agree black is better. Not gonna lie I wasn't too much into Balloon Vine, but since getting her, she's grown on me. Huh, probably true with all girls hah.

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 09:08 PM
Is there a second 6 star Anemone? I see her in gallery, but I don't see her in the rainbow medal exchange.

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 09:32 PM
Is there a second 6 star Anemone? I see her in gallery, but I don't see her in the rainbow medal exchange.

Anemone has one 6*, two 5*s and one extra skin. The extra skin doesn't require getting any specific version of her. There's a button on the bottom-left corner of character status pages for switching skins.

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 11:10 PM
Ok... what's your high scores on the baseball game?

Mine's 563. German Iris throws a mean fast ball.

Myrdin
10-22-2017, 11:32 PM
Since I am roleplaying hard, I miss 5 out of 6 shots :D Coz Hop is the batter if you get my drift *Hic :D

The Foxy maps were nice. Especially the little foxes. So adorable my mofu went all moffu fu fu :3 (right... even I find this sentence strange :D)
To bad there is no other fox girls, as I dont particullary fancy Lycoris design and the way she is drawn - she aint ugly or anything, but feels like the most cliche generic fox girl I`ve seen in a long time. Still want to get her, but due to the reasoning her priority was set rather low when compared to the other girls.

Hope we get another 2.0 gold boost soon. Atm I am poverty stricken after mass evolving bunch of girls with reckless abandon hah.

Found this one while searching for some pictures, Volarmis can I trouble you with the translation ? :)

Aaaand - batch of new Bloomed artworks !

N.03 > Daamn girl you became shmexi ! I had her bloomed for some time now, but her overall design was more gentle and fluffy. Her bloomed art is quite a change, shifting towards the sexi beauty type. While it doesnt go with her theme, it is very well done so I do like it a lot !

Ghostmon
10-23-2017, 03:29 AM
Myrdin - Totally agree, love all the new artworks. All of the priority gatcha girls this time I like, I iz very confounded...BTW are you ロキ on DMM? You or whoever, I've been using that helper party with Herbaceous Halloween for quite some time for my grinding, she has really grown on me, before I never woulda gave her a second look lol. And now she has a bloom art, OMG why does everything happen at once?!

And trying to read the maintenance notes, if I'm correct, something about the "present" info will be released as a separate information session? 'Cuz I didn't read anything relating to this present for the current in-game release notes.

game2534
10-23-2017, 03:52 AM
What is it about these newly manyu keys?

Volarmis
10-23-2017, 04:49 AM
Found this one while searching for some pictures, Volarmis can I trouble you with the translation ? :)

Edelweiss: I hate going too f-fast
Alpinia: <pumped up> Alright

Vise
10-23-2017, 05:28 AM
What is it about these newly manyu keys?

That was for summon secret garden with 100 stamina

Myrdin
10-23-2017, 05:30 AM
Myrdin - Totally agree, love all the new artworks. All of the priority gatcha girls this time I like, I iz very confounded...BTW are you ロキ on DMM? You or whoever, I've been using that helper party with Herbaceous Halloween for quite some time for my grinding, she has really grown on me, before I never woulda gave her a second look lol. And now she has a bloom art, OMG why does everything happen at once?!

And trying to read the maintenance notes, if I'm correct, something about the "present" info will be released as a separate information session? 'Cuz I didn't read anything relating to this present for the current in-game release notes.

No that its not me. My name on DMM is in English, the same as here on the forums.

My team leader is my "Pseudo Waifu" (as in the first 6* I got even though she is not the real waifu), Aizoon Stonecrop (the Mortal Kombat Scorpion like looking, cute stuff loving, giant sword swinging girl.).

And believe me, when you use my team, you wont forget them...ever. The rape train that is full Crit Rate/Damage built team of 6* is hard to forget, especially if you get blessed by the RnG Sama and all of the girls, in the same turn, proc all their ultimates and all of those ultimates proc the Critical strike....
The amount of red numbers dropping from the screen would cause NASA to mass panic attack if they saw it :D

Volarmis: Cheers ! moffu :3

*To guys who use my signatures and have not seen the update in my thread > all the signatures have been updated. Go grab yours ;)

Ghostmon
10-23-2017, 05:50 AM
Ahh I see I see! I don't think I have you added then. Maybe one day if you got a few DMM slots to spare. It sounds like an interesting team lol

And cool stuffz, 50 FGs, 10x Gatcha tickets, and a Nazuna garden decor for present! And if I read correctly, on 10/25, 80x FG and 20x Premium tickets?! Wow they are being quite liberal; still wouldn't mind a 5 star choose my waifu ticket, but hey, these bonuses are nothing to scoff at, I'm content.

Caitlenren
10-23-2017, 09:00 AM
And cool stuffz, 50 FGs, 10x Gatcha tickets, and a Nazuna garden decor for present! And if I read correctly, on 10/25, 80x FG and 20x Premium tickets?! Wow they are being quite liberal; still wouldn't mind a 5 star choose my waifu ticket, but hey, these bonuses are nothing to scoff at, I'm content.

And that's how you encourage people to play your game.

Vise
10-23-2017, 09:43 AM
@Ghostmoon : u can add me in helper squad, i have 15 slot free.

Myrdin
10-23-2017, 10:10 AM
Right, same with me. I keep my ID public in my signature so that anyone from the forum can add me should the feel like it, without the necessity to ask me directly.
If you dont have me yet feel free ;)

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 10:43 AM
Maintenance starts in 17 minutes. What's the occasion?

Sound
10-23-2017, 01:09 PM
Maintenance starts in 17 minutes. What's the occasion?

From the note under the game looks like it was to fix something

I wonder how much it cost to make this statue

Ghostmon
10-23-2017, 01:29 PM
Thanks guys, your generosity is too much, I- I think I'm gonna cry from all the happiness (oh god I feel like Helenium LOL)

And yeah looked like some server issues so emergency maintenance; we get 2 FG for the trouble so no complaints here! One of these days I'm gonna use my Manyus...been hoarding Manyus Dragons and Coins for weeks now, I gotta stop being so selfish and treat all my girls equally..Oh and I'm gonna check out that statue hah!

Volarmis
10-23-2017, 01:34 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/036.jpg

Title: The voice of a case
<Streptocarpus can hear the voice of the scene of the crime>
Voice: Help me!!
Streptocarpus: Hm! Where?
Voice: Help me!! Grant me my wish!!
Streptocarpus: Wish?
Voice: Yes! I have only one wish! I want you to revere the chivalrous thief, lady Nightshade!!
Voice: I want you to sing her praises pa*!! <oops...> ...sing her praises!!
Streptocarpus: Hm?
Voice -> Larkspur: Grant me my wish...
Larkspur: A...
<Streptocarpus and Japanese Barberry shaking the tree>
Larkspur: <crying> Waaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaah

* The habit of Larkspur to add -pa to the end of her sentences. You've probably heard such habits in anime before.
Works good only in Japanese, so I've left it like this.

AgentFakku
10-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Gurls

https://78.media.tumblr.com/5ca3cbf44d22ea78e76c02359c5d4a7f/tumblr_oyam9sb1Ml1vg5ef8o4_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/52f1e06da56fab82f1e06b6497d3c014/tumblr_oyam9sb1Ml1vg5ef8o9_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/a02f8ede1b8251ca4bd16bd7a3c04ee0/tumblr_oyam9sb1Ml1vg5ef8o3_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/dc7663ed6249f97a67601730a60af884/tumblr_oyam9sb1Ml1vg5ef8o6_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/dc3f6d11fed2d90ff368d62c62b65ece/tumblr_oyam9sb1Ml1vg5ef8o8_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ac14d95b3fab54b292a93c4e67716c7c/tumblr_oyam9sb1Ml1vg5ef8o7_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e27b0698fc1199e0045b52a304ec561d/tumblr_oyam9sb1Ml1vg5ef8o5_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/a31eba06929255b97fe9d5817672d79e/tumblr_oyam9sb1Ml1vg5ef8o2_1280.jpg

new UI

Ghostmon
10-23-2017, 09:06 PM
@Hunter: lol you sure like your GURLs

So I couldn't resist, used the 10 ticket, was expecting serious salt, but was mildly content

Got 2 new 5 stars so yay. I'll be happy tho. not the exact ones I'm looking for; I might wait until after this event to see exactly who to lvl. up. I'll continue to hoard my Manyus and Dragons.

Edit: I don't like the tone of my voice, I should be way happier considering only 6% chance of 5 star yet I pulled TWO. I'mma slap myself in the face.

Sound
10-23-2017, 09:58 PM
@Hunter: lol you sure like your GURLs

So I couldn't resist, used the 10 ticket, was expecting serious salt, but was mildly content

Got 2 new 5 stars so yay. I'll be happy tho. not the exact ones I'm looking for; I might wait until after this event to see exactly who to lvl. up. I'll continue to hoard my Manyus and Dragons.

I'm not good at hoarding Manyus,just going trigger happy with the golds i have
On another hand stacking FG is easy.

maotd
10-24-2017, 01:05 PM
Am I lucky today?

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/b/5/nopedmm-534e114.jpg

NOPE.

skasio
10-24-2017, 03:19 PM
Give that ma a rainbow already! Seriously, how many pulls have it been?

game2534
10-24-2017, 06:43 PM
150FG and 10 tickets, and still stag it up. I kinda want Nightshade, and only her. Too much of a risk getting Larkspur instead.

Ghostmon
10-25-2017, 12:48 AM
Lol Game better do it before event ends though, I think you stand a pretty good chance on the priority roll, ofc nothing's a guarantee...better do it when you're feeling lucky

Skasio: May be odds be ever in your favor xD that 0.5% chance is a monster eh?

Myrdin
10-25-2017, 02:53 AM
Just keeps quitly sitting on his slowly increasing pile waiting.

I wonder whats gonna happen during Xmass. Seeing as they gave us 50 gems and 10 tickets (+10 more from the promotion) just like that for Halloween, I am kinda starting to believe the free 6* exchange ticket rumor that we had way back there.
Yes a legit 6* not the 50/50 shit that Nutaku pulled pissing off half its player base...

Vise
10-25-2017, 03:11 AM
Thats why im saving my gems for Xmass girl, if i cant get my girl then im using promo gacha Xmass or New year one.

twilightdream
10-25-2017, 05:04 AM
It's seem like they doing something with gacha-rate.
Even some newby player got effect with it hahaha.

Anyway can I use dat fairy-key for other purpose except summon special stage?
Well you know... 100 stamina for 5 manyu is waste since most of us should have tons of manyu in stock.

And next event is Hello-ween... I think they will recycle old charecter with new skin once more.
So what now... they do recycle charector for sell 6 out of last 7 event + new skin for Catty and Ane.
Oh... c'mon compare to last year they do only 5 out of 8 event.

game2534
10-25-2017, 06:00 AM
I don't really mind alternate costume though. Easy to skip if they're not my type. And if Saffron ever get alternate form, you bet I'll sell my kidney for her. (JK lol)

@ghost Besides maotd, my luck is among the worst in this forum you know? One time I went for 8 multis I guess, got 3 golds, one was dupe to add salt to the wound. Feel like the all RNG in the world kicks my balls repeatedly till I'm useless for quite a while.
My point is, I don't have much free gem from clearing stage to burn anymore. I better start pile up my gem to overcome my luck if I want to get my favorite girl for sure.

Ghostmon
10-25-2017, 07:26 AM
Game: Dam, I'd be so salty if that ever happened to me. After giving some thought, I'm gonna keep saving my FGs if/when my fav. lvl 5 stars show up

Saw this weirdo on raid boss, I laughed, a rare sight I assume? 1st time I've seen it...

twilightdream
10-25-2017, 09:11 AM
Ghost ; It's a Seed bearer or somthing compare to Nutaku ver.

I still don't have my own waifu in FGK, just only have special feeling with some of them.
Like Hoto-chan my first ever golden girl.
Nerine my first rainbow and who that help me summon other rainbow.
Momiji and Daisy who always spam their skill like they don't know how to normal attack bugs.

Now my only waifu is Lola in GS that temporary close.
Her all white apperance, the way she talk, act everything of her is so charming.
I want to explain how I feel more but I don't the word so let end it here.

Anyway what about dat Fairy-key?
They really only can be use for summon special map? Cannot use for other thing?

game2534
10-25-2017, 10:09 AM
Ghost ; It's a Seed bearer or somthing compare to Nutaku ver.

I still don't have my own waifu in FGK, just only have special feeling with some of them.
Like Hoto-chan my first ever golden girl.
Nerine my first rainbow and who that help me summon other rainbow.
Momiji and Daisy who always spam their skill like they don't know how to normal attack bugs.

Now my only waifu is Lola in GS that temporary close.
Her all white apperance, the way she talk, act everything of her is so charming.
I want to explain how I feel more but I don't the word so let end it here.

Anyway what about dat Fairy-key?
They really only can be use for summon special map? Cannot use for other thing?

Well have a waifu always good as it adds spice when playing. Whether when she crushed pests like insect they are, how lovely and adorable they act in their character quest, it feels extremely satisfying in many ways. This game is pretty unique for gacha game in that it expand character via quests, quotes solidify them as character you will feel attach to. Most game you'll simply draw gacha, get powerful girls, use them in battle, get H scene, and that's it. No further exploration about her as character. No lore or back story. I know it's funny to hope for elaborate character in H game, and gacha H game at that. But well it just me.:p

Manyu key is borderline useless for me now. 100 stamina is no fun to waste and it doesn't guarantee all lv.100 manyu too. So besides used 2 for 4 FG. It still sleep in the box.

AgentFakku
10-25-2017, 01:31 PM
I feel stupid trying to get Water Fringe in normal Gacha

forgot u can get her in the card flipping game LOL
she's gutsy in not wearing a bra

game2534
10-25-2017, 11:05 PM
For 3000DMM points, it's nice not seeing salt. Both of them not really in my priority though.

Along with the pull, second slot for Saffron opened! Too bad she couldn't reach 4k def... yet.

twilightdream
10-26-2017, 05:52 AM
Out of topic.
I thought this thread is around 340 page last night.
Now it's 335. What's happening? Or I remember it wrong?

Ghostmon
10-26-2017, 05:53 AM
@Game: I did the 3k pull though I wished I stuck it out 'cuz I like the current 2k one way better; I'm not gonna talk about my 3k pulls, I don't need salt in the wound right now...lol

@Twlight: I've been noticing the same for past week, everyday it shrinks by a few pages, never passing p. 340...WEIRD??

So I logged in and got these event flower thingies for the reprint girl

Did everyone else experience the same? I mean dam 1600+, that's a lot lol Cuz I swear I did none of her quests (keep wanting to call her a "him" arg...); but in case of glitch, I quickly bought her, because I won't complain free 5 star

Caitlenren
10-26-2017, 06:25 AM
Yup, got this as well.

Myrdin
10-26-2017, 07:34 AM
I believe this thread surpassed the 360 mark a long time ago.

Its possible older posts get deleted after the account of the person is dissabled ? - lets say bunch of the old posts made by the people who started this thread and eventually left the forum, maybe their accounts got terminated or something ?
I mean thats not how it normally is done, but I am just throwing a possible explanation out there.

AgentFakku
10-26-2017, 02:40 PM
wtf, they delete the old posts

Ah shit, better save my screenshots on Imgur instead of uploading directly into HCB

anyways, someone on Discord show me dat Flower Knight Girl has smexy Tomboys

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/174861234242322433/373207663560884224/fe144da3.png?width=682&height=454

now I must get her

maotd
10-26-2017, 02:50 PM
She is named Yarrow and I have her. Really nice girl but she seriously lack of bloomed form. But hopefully, she will get one on the nexts weeks. And she will be in a gacha since she is from the next reissued event.
Even if I don't love that army-style clothing, she was a really good girl when I started. I hope she will get awesome ability with blooming.

AgentFakku
10-26-2017, 03:38 PM
I thought I was slow but I guess it was only a month dat I got Victoria (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164873360580/10th-pull-in-dmm-fk-my-gawd-its-the-yandere#notes)
w/ Rainbows, I only feed 'em ampy (in Nutaku up to EE50) which is pretty fricking tedious

twilightdream
10-28-2017, 01:27 AM
Just drop by to say goodbye to Roentgen. If he still visit here.
In my beginning your team help me a lot to break through event map.
After I have strong team for whaleship your team is one important team to help my ship fatten.

I don't know why today you decide to ditch me but just thanks to help me in the past.

YOU WILL BE REMEMBER COMRADE.

game2534
10-28-2017, 05:42 AM
Just drop by to say goodbye to Roentgen. If he still visit here.
In my beginning your team help me a lot to break through event map.
After I have strong team for whaleship your team is one important team to help my ship fatten.

I don't know why today you decide to ditch me but just thanks to help me in the past.

YOU WILL BE REMEMBER COMRADE.

You quit? Or refer to him being MIA?

twilightdream
10-28-2017, 06:18 AM
No I didn't quit.
I don't know what's going on he just gone from my allies list today.

It's possible that his list is full and my team too weak so he decide to ditch me.
Or maybe he have some serious issue so he decide to clear his list for not making his allies a trouble.
But anyway he will be remember.

Myrdin
10-28-2017, 06:38 AM
No I didn't quit.
I don't know what's going on he just gone from my allies list today.

It's possible that his list is full and my team too weak so he decide to ditch me.
Or maybe he have some serious issue so he decide to clear his list for not making his allies a trouble.
But anyway he will be remember.

Or he just dropped the game after all this time. Considering Roentgen was here since pretty much the beginning of the DMM thread, it would nto surprise me if he got burned out on the game after all this time.
I mean so many people dropped out over all this time playing the game.
One can get burned out, having to log in every single day for at least 30 minutes to clear all the stamina, etc etc.
Lot of work in real life, shitty gacha pulls and so on. There can be any reason for that.
Its also possible he is just clearing his allies list completely to reset and add people. Maybe his account got deleted.
Or maybe he just got bored playing the game after all this time.
Who knows really. I certainly cant blame him. Me to was considering dropping the game here and there simply because it was becoming to much of a chore doing all the stuff everyday for both DMM, Nutaku.

Volarmis
10-28-2017, 06:50 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/037.jpg

Title: Curry dancing girl-mya*!
Water Fringe: I made some curry with the currently popular sweets and Buckbean's favorite beans!
Buckbean: Myamya!?
Buckbean: Is this really curry? As always, your cooking looks unbelievable, Water Fringe.
Water Fringe: Is that so? However, it has a ton of nutrients and I think it is quite tasty.
Buckbean: You're right! Delicious-mya!
Water Fringe: <I'm glad you like it!>
Water Fringe: Eat a lot so you can keep going with your dancing training!
Buckbean: Sure! I'll dance a lot after eating this much!
<After a few hours...>
Buckbean: I ate too much and now my belly is heavy-mya!!
Buckbean: <Myaaa... I can't dance like this...>
Water Fringe: Oh my...

* Buckbean's habit of adding "mya" or "mi" to the end of her sentences

Who knows really. I certainly cant blame him. Me to was considering dropping the game here and there simply because it was becoming to much of a chore doing all the stuff everyday for both DMM, Nutaku.

I can relate to that. I'm still kinda considering dropping one version (quite probably the Nutaku one), though I feel it's kind of a waste after all the time I've put into it. I'll just see how it goes. :p

game2534
10-28-2017, 07:08 AM
@twilight He still in my list, but he changed his name? It is 紅 now. (read as Kurenai, means crimson) He may accidentally delete yours since your IGN is in Japanese? I mean I'm with 103/103 now. So I may need to delete weak account that absent more than 1 week soon.

And the man just log in about 1 hour ago, so he still active.

Ghostmon
10-28-2017, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the translations Volarmis!

And geezs can't imagine handling two accs., tried that a few days ago, I was like "nope..."

Gonna do the 2k pt. gatcha, be back in a few mins, I'll update, it's either gonna be bad salt or me jumping up n' down spazing out on my keyboard in excitement. Fingers crossed for the latter. Will be back...

Edit: Not bad, got Lantana (I think honestly my 1st 5 star loli character) and Fire Lily (works well, Lycoris' "friend" as per manga). Two new 5's to add to the collection. Yay, will not complain.
Editedit: The 2k pull was NOT one time (option still available after pull)?! Oh god, why the temptations?! No. No more pulls. I promise myself.

twilightdream
10-28-2017, 07:56 AM
game ; yea possibly he think I'm japanese guy. Or maybe my helper team not fit his interest anymore.
Maybe he aim for something big and specific so he only keep allies that helper team fit his need.

Ghost ; We call it 2k yen pull for unlimited bond crystal hahaha.

game2534
10-28-2017, 08:12 AM
@ghost You really whale at this huh? I aim for one more rainbow dressbloom deal for Anemone, after that I will go for pick your rainbow deal only.

@twilight I don't think he really ditch you. Whether it's total TP or helper team I'm weaker than you. So it's not likely the case here. And even with 103 allies in my list, I simply pick whatever ally showed up in first screen without bother scrolling down all the way. (And it usually show 10 allies at a time anyway) I never ditch any weaker ally due to this, only if they absent long enough (which is likely an abandoned reroll account) that I erase them from the list.

Ghostmon
10-28-2017, 08:43 AM
@Twlight / Game: I recently sold some things so a little xtra money, not that I'm necessarily proud of my poor self control...but heh what's done is done, I need to at least promise myself no multiple purchases on same event lol. And yeah, I sold enough girls (god I hat sayin' that...) this round to get 10 golden leader tickets, delicious bond crystals yeah.

And yeah I dunno Twilight, I'm weaker than all of you by like 10x and I think he still has me as an ally, which I assure you has no strategic value whatsoever...unless you want to look at Lycoris.

BTW we talking about my whaling and poor self control, still have some DMM pts and YOLO'd; I hear she paints some crazy pictures lol, I might lvl her

AgentFakku
10-28-2017, 10:47 AM
almost done w/ dis event
https://78.media.tumblr.com/61b74f0ca678b3f91912053125886904/tumblr_oyjujaiiEx1vg5ef8o1_540.jpg
didn't use stam potions got lazy in using 'em lol

Caitlenren
10-28-2017, 02:08 PM
Seems like those tickets were useful.

game2534
10-28-2017, 06:01 PM
Is it just me, or the cheap version of D ticket (40D coins one) is re-added to the shop?

maotd
10-29-2017, 02:05 AM
It's not just you.

twilightdream
10-29-2017, 02:13 AM
Ghost ; yea foxy-chan. I like her miko-form, she looks lively, and her tits more expose.
In her normal form, she give a feeling like she hide some dangerous secret behind her smile face.
Just waiting for her new bloom illust.

game ; No it's cheap ticket for everyone.
It's look like they add 2 more expensive ticket too, not sure.
I remember it should be around 10 ticket?

game2534
10-29-2017, 03:15 AM
I see, I'll try my luck later then.

Ghostmon
10-29-2017, 03:34 AM
Yeah if you do share some results lolz

And oh yeah I did remember reading somewhere ALL girls will get a bloom form - is this true for just 6 stars or also 5's as well? Or is this true at all? O_O 'cuz that'd be something I'd be looking forward to heck yeah.

P.S. I have leftover golden bullets, which should I spend, 3 star girls for extra Bond Crystals or Nazuna Cake?

maotd
10-29-2017, 05:33 AM
3 star girls. Nazuna cakes are useless. It give only 1% basic affection and can be used to craft bronze and silver bloomed affection gifts but you need 50 or 100 Nazuna cake for only a +5% or +10% 2nd affection gift.
3* girls give 10 bond crystals, and the +6% affection items cost only 39, 132 or 270 bond crystals.

This event is done for me. I got everything, even Nakuna cakes. Now I can try Foxy-chan water-clone-or-something-like-this maps.

AgentFakku
10-29-2017, 10:19 AM
I haven't finish the 2nd tab? whatever dat one is: it doesn't have event or gurl dress/skill bloom

man, Idk how Im behindi n both Nutaku and DMM events

Sound
10-29-2017, 12:09 PM
Speaking of the tickets,didn't notice i got enough for the first one
Gonna wait for the next event to use it.

maotd
10-29-2017, 01:36 PM
Hey guys! It's no rainbow time!
First 10 salticket from day 1000 gift:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/5/c/a/epicsalticket-535642e.jpg
No rainbow but just awesome. 3 gold, a dupe for rainbow medals and fucking Dancing Lady Orchid. She was on my maybe list for the next choose your 5* ticket. Now, she is not anymore.

Next 10 salticket from Halloween login campaing.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/9/4/salticketagain-535645c.jpg
100% pure salt. But I guess I burned all my luck on the first 10 saltickets.

Last 50 FG roll for this event.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/4/f/fgrollnightshade-5356468.jpg
Not the featured super cute rainbow but I got that damn Night Shade! I don't really love her and she is not really good but her special skill is so SO funny! I love it!
edit: I didnn't know but with the end of the event, she got a special skin without her mask. She is cute.

That was goods rolls.

twilightdream
10-29-2017, 04:09 PM
Ghost ; When clear eveything I want in card-flip I'll go for 2 thing.
Any gift type and any seed type leftover.

For me gift is important, I put a lot priority on affection level.
So even it give me 1% I will still take it.

For seed, nothing much than get them to roll for fun and melt what I get after that.

maotd ; ah... that dupe 5* I really want some dupe 5* right now

game2534
10-29-2017, 04:16 PM
@maotd Nice pulls there except second one. I kinda want Nightshade for giggle since her skill is really funny. The first one is real good. Believe it or not I still never be able to get Dancing Orchid, whether it's DMM or back in Nutaku.

Ghostmon
10-29-2017, 08:25 PM
Ohhh nice pulls Maotd, you lucky dog lol

And thanks everyone for the advice. So that concludes my first card turning event, I can definitely see why everyone likes it, well lived up to the hype. I'm gonna save my tickets, wanna see what the next event holds.

Eab1990
10-30-2017, 12:41 AM
https://i.imgur.com/FLwyVzm.png

>Halloween Daisy

MY DICK

twilightdream
10-30-2017, 02:04 AM
Finally, you can stack your solar gauge well done.
Seem now you can fire your solar-drive when ever you want, don't need to wait the girls turn end.
Don't know you can use all stack at once or not, I didn't test yet.

And yet another recycle gacha with Altemisia (black dress girl) is not 6*.
Another thing, the key still up as many expect, and they provide you more key.
What a useless item...

Volarmis
10-30-2017, 03:19 AM
Finally, you can stack your solar gauge well done.
Seem now you can fire your solar-drive when ever you want, don't need to wait the girls turn end.
Don't know you can use all stack at once or not, I didn't test yet.

From what I've seen, the solar beam now has strength levels (depicted by the 3 orbs by the fire button).
Using a solar beam once you have 100%, but less than 200% will use the standard beam and lower the gauge by 100%.
Once you have over 200%, but less than 300% you use the stronger version and it drains 200% of the gauge, and so on.
I haven't searched for an option to fire a specific beam level yet.

Myrdin
10-30-2017, 05:26 AM
People complain about the keys. I think its great.
Dunno how about you guys, but I am constantly in need of manyus. With each girl having two Evolutions to fully lvl up, the L100 Manyu garden you can summon on demand is pretty darn sweet in my oppinion.

Daisy huh ? I thought it was lantana, those two look alike. Current gacah girls are nice. The black dress one with blue eyes so piercing even Lich King would be jealous sure is a beauty, but I think they overdid it a bit with that god damn glow, its way to much to the point its freaky.

Still sitting on my flower gems and tickets, building up the stockpile slowly. Hopefully once I reach a critical mass, it will be enough to bribe RnJesus once the Evasion exclusive gacha makes a comeback. Did a single 40 medals pull recently, got a dupe for one of my magic girls. Not the best thing ever, but well at least she has 3 item slots open now if nothing else.
I really like the small quality of life improvements the game is getting. You can see that there is still room for improvement and thats great, because they can make the game better and better as time goes on.
It would be amazing if they could make the girls move like in Girls Symphony but the engine is different so I dont see that happening, though that would be one hell of a update truth to be told.

game2534
10-30-2017, 09:51 AM
IMO, the key is considered useless is because it drained whooping 100 stamina and the key comes in rather 'limited' number. There's not much different than farming it on Wednesday and Sunday at all. Same drop rate, same stamina. The only perk is that you can summon whenever you want. It would be good if it consume less or no stamina/ drop rate for lv,100 manyu increased/ got some additional bonus like LCs or better yet, 1 ampy per key used. Just one of that would be great.

Gacha this time is rather meh for me. Sankasaboten is kinda okay, never like Daisy that much, and Wormwood is not in my taste range. Although critical gacha tempt me so much. But I doubt 200FG would be enough to get a rainbow from it.

Revamped solar blast allow some strategic nuke on strong enemies without wasting solar crystal. Girls with solar blast booster or crystal drop boost would be more useful in team making.

And lastly, it's been a month since long maintenance for GS. Really miss it now.

Vise
10-30-2017, 10:35 AM
Oh look aizon gacha lets roll...
3x silver pot
1 gold dupe and japanese apricot yukata
Rip my 250 FG, see you christmas gacha cause im broke.
Cry in the corner room.

Sound
10-30-2017, 11:41 AM
I'm needing a pierce girl so kinda tempted to roll for Pitahaya/Hylocereus.

twilightdream
10-30-2017, 12:00 PM
Yes, I agree with game, but also agree with Myrdin.

This stage just like normal daily manyu map we always run.
Good thing of this stage is you can summon it at anytime you want, and it not expire.
So it's nice for people that don't want to spend stamina pot or break gems to gathering manyus.

But for me that currently run a lot of 100 stamina whale mission every week when it open.
I stack lots of manyu + additional thing like amps, gift, LC.
So this 100 stamina special map has nothing to offer me, since it's give only manyu.

My opinion, I hope DEV decrease stamina spend on this stage.
So it can become friendly-manyu-gathering map for helping player develope their team.

Vise ; oh no...

AgentFakku
10-30-2017, 12:25 PM
First time I failed to clear an event in DMM and it was card flipping LOL

oh well, time to look at the new gurls

https://78.media.tumblr.com/5fda4bf0ded1f17b4b6ebeddfedb5f80/tumblr_oyngj7jd721vg5ef8o3_540.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/d0e46f133ab8911f11bb580f574958be/tumblr_oyngj7jd721vg5ef8o4_540.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/3573836a2eaa389d97bbfad4bd4c1d1c/tumblr_oyngj7jd721vg5ef8o5_540.jpg

1 out of 3 is oppai @_@

I might just go ticket

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2957c34e4a4d31e5a453574fc9236c6e/tumblr_oynhwcfVae1vg5ef8o2_540.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/1e28ec8fba53dac5f07463593e65f3cf/tumblr_oynhwcfVae1vg5ef8o3_540.jpg

ahhh! Yes, I got Peach, not dat I like her b/c of oppai, she's pretty strong after she's always near the rainbows in my auto team for Nutaku

... no, she has no bloom artwork NO!!!!!!!

maotd
10-30-2017, 12:36 PM
New event, Halloween themed, 2 recycled gurls as expected.
This new Worm Wood girl is really nice with too beautiful green eyes. The new event girl is nice too but her abilities are so meh. I wanted a good counter girl :(
About Daisy and Night Blooming Cereus, I don't really care. I prefert the natural vanilla Daisy and don't like Cereus that much. Even if she can be a nice Crit girl. But no.

I love the new Solar Blast system. Exactly what I wanted. Now, I just need Strawberry Candle and her Solar Shrine...

About the new manyu key... It's a good thing... and not a good thing. It's good for emergency need of manyu like a new 6* or 5* waifu but only for emergency purpose. Even if we can get a lot of manyu with this, it will gost too much gold to be handable for a long time. Siler and Brone award was better as reward for event stages. I think it would be better if they just add one key to the reward list. Or give Bronze/silver award on the first event phase and key on the second.

And yeah! new gacha with crit gurls! I'm so tempted to burn some FG for it... but no way I can get Dusty Miller from it. I already have Tiger Lily, I'm not that much into Ballon Vine (even if I like her Bunny outfit) and I don't like Aizoon something. It's too salty for only one good interesting girl. I guess I will just pass.

twilightdream
10-30-2017, 03:04 PM
OK, I don't do share my mad progress for long so let's see what going on.

- Finally beat all Aqua-boss broken map, yeah include annoying dodge devil Lantana+Pepo map.
I just barely beat them with 19 girls K.O. Only Yukino still standing in the end.
Lantana... you... I swear I'll grap your rainbow form and mess you around. Devil danjou mode active.

- Just clear the special mission Loli run into trouble campaign.
The last 3 map count from top is an event map.
You can run it without any problem to get free gems.
In the end the girl decide to be Mahou shoujo Flower Knight, she's very brave girl.
https://i.imgur.com/hD7PIKa.jpg

- Spend 100 gems + 17 ticket for 1 gold dupe... result...
2 new gold girls... my life is salty...

ceekay
10-30-2017, 04:40 PM
Fair warning guys, I'm taking a little break from the game for a while. Probably until after december 1. (after our cruise) Please don't delete me.. *kitty cat begging eyes* I got a little burned out and am playing on a new mmo for a while.

ShadwNinjaX
10-30-2017, 04:52 PM
Halloween time! Yay! Time to check to see if DMM FKG devs made my dreams come true and gave us a dark-skinned oppai beauty perfect for the Halloween event. Let's see here. Here comes the update. And here are... the girls...... SON OF BIT-

***Alert! Due to extraordinary circumstances of excessive language and destructive behavior, we have censored the following rant to protect the sanctity of all those who would view this thread. We'll check back now to see if ShadwNinjaX has calmed down enough for us to return!***

-In a room absolutely destroyed, Ninja stands with raised fists to the ceiling- MORE LOLIS?! MORE MOTHER FUC-

***Alert!!! Ahem... We are sorry as apparently he is not done yet and reached salt levels higher than that of the Dead Sea. Truly triggered like nothing the universe has witnessed in an explosion since the Big Bang. What's this? We have reports that Ninja has finally calmed down enough****

-sigh- Come on, man! All 3 Halloween events have had a 6* loli with only 2 featuring at most 1 oppai beauty. I was really hoping for something good come Halloween but color me disappointed. I guess I will try for She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named-chan or Snake-chan for short. But before that, can you all help me get all these tranquilizer darts outta my ass? You didn't have to... go.... that......... far............ -falls flat on face, out cold-

Mitoru
10-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Check the danchou coins shop guys, i had a ticket for 40 coins today i think it's global.

game2534
10-30-2017, 05:41 PM
*Peek from bunker* Is it safe to come out? Seems like oppai energy is running short for Shad.

@Mitoru yeah, everyone already knows. Wonder why it got refreshed though.

@twilight Too bad you can't get Loli-chan as reward. Would be great to have her even if she is 2* girl.
Aqua shadow ranking in terms of difficulty (for me)
1. Cactus
2. Mei+Sakura duo
Both party pretty much OHKO if hit connects.
3. Pumkin+Lantana Their dodge be da*ned
4. Lycoris and her chibi Not really a problem. Though perks can be annoying.
5. Aizoon+Protea Not much besides they can attack 3 times a turn.

Unregistered
10-30-2017, 05:48 PM
It wasn't refreshed. The 40 medal ticket is new in celebration of 1000 days.

ShadwNinjaX
10-30-2017, 06:09 PM
-sigh- Well I might as well go all out for Snake-chan since I was saving up for Halloween gacha. Enough for 7 rolls if need-be. Here goes.

1st roll
Had her over in Nutaku. Okay, I'll take her.

2nd roll
It was all salt....

3rd roll
WTH?! I got BOTH lolis?! -bangs head into keyboard- shdjkdfhfaiuehfeefkhfuiehf

4th roll
Loli salt....

5th roll
All salt again.... Come on...

6th roll
More dupes... Go away Dragon Fruit! I want Snake-chan dammit!

7th and last roll
I fucking hate you Dragon Fruit... -goes into corner and cries- :( :( :(

game2534
10-30-2017, 07:35 PM
I can't see who's both loli. You mean you got Daisy? I don't really like her but I'll gladly take her to join my team.

Sound
10-30-2017, 07:48 PM
No words can describe how sorry i am
But if makes you feel better shad i wanted Dragon Fruit.

Ghostmon
10-30-2017, 08:02 PM
Daaaammmm the salt in this thread is too ***'ing high, you guys seriously making me rethink if I should try to use my precious FGs; I want Green Eyes Snake girl too, the risk oh ma' god I can't decide!

@Sound Oooohhhh someone dropped the mic! I'll trade you. Snake Girl for my soul. Ha....ha...

ShadwNinjaX
10-30-2017, 08:41 PM
Screw it. I had been keeping it in mind get Thoroughwort if there is another time for a 5* Pick your waifu ticket deal again. But since DMM decided to give me the giant middle finger not once, not twice, but FOUR damn times.. I'll use it to get Snake-chan now. It'll ease the frustration of going through all those FGs a bit I suppose. And I swear I am never going in on a gacha with more lolis than oppai ever again. I'm not salty enough to quit FKG right now, but safe to say I am very well fucking irritated that it played out like that. Man, this Halloween event really turned out to be a bust in more ways than one for me. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

game2534
10-30-2017, 09:04 PM
Hey chill man. You won't top my 8 multis for 3 golds with 1 dupe in it anytime soon.

Drayvhen
10-30-2017, 09:17 PM
Im joining the salt party. Nothing from the 10 ticket and only 2 gold from 250FG. At leat both are new, Worm Wood (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Worm_Wood) and Pouch Flower (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Pouch_Flower)

Sound
10-30-2017, 09:39 PM
Man... sorry to throw salt in that wound
Hopefully they going to have a nice gacha when you stacked enough FGs.

Vise
10-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Come join us in salt mines and cry with us.
Im still dead inside... Goddamit dupe.

twilightdream
10-30-2017, 11:45 PM
It's just like the system know what I need.
Everyone got dupe... but not me.
*Give up to kill some Aqua-boss*

game ; For me the Lantana stage is most annoying with her dodging thing.
I try to beat Lantana for sometime but the dodging God is with Lantana.

Also Foxy-chan that that also can dodge.
I have to say I super lucky to pass her broken stage in first try.
But when I go back for farming it's just pain in the *ss.

Ninjax ; My friend, look to the east.
The sun will surely rise, we just have to move on like the sun.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 02:39 AM
game ; For me the Lantana stage is most annoying with her dodging thing.
I try to beat Lantana for sometime but the dodging God is with Lantana.

Are you letting Pepo grab the dodge buffs? Make you second team <400 speed to grab them yourself.

Mitoru
10-31-2017, 04:03 AM
Today after login rewards drop i can make a ten plus one on the halloween gacha to try and get Snek Lady.
I swear to god if Loli shows up.

Eab1990
10-31-2017, 04:13 AM
Welp.

Since Aigis is closing down, FKG is no longer safe either.

Which means it's finally time to get off my ass and start on DMM.

I guess now's as good a time as ever. I can reroll for Halloween Daisy.

1Playa
10-31-2017, 04:18 AM
Welp.

Since Aigis is closing down, FKG is no longer safe either.

I wouldn't worry about FKG, it's managed well by SupeHippo and will be around for a long long time.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 04:19 AM
What does Aigis have to do with FKG?

skasio
10-31-2017, 04:22 AM
Gachas this week are set to dupe mode. Tried crit one. 150 FG later, one gold each pull. Tree Peony - new, meh waifu-wise, Dragon Fruit and Money Tree - dupes.

game2534
10-31-2017, 07:05 AM
Wait, so Aigis got axed? Is it that unprofit on Nutaku? On DMM it holds its top 5 position real good. Gotta admit the graphic is rather too outdated.
Although I refuse to think FKG gonna get bombed like that.

twilightdream
10-31-2017, 07:31 AM
Have to say farwell to Nutaku Aegis.
I don't think Nutaku FKG will doom soon, at least it can survive until next year.

Anyway I was abandon Nutaku FKG already because my illness couple months ago.

Volarmis
10-31-2017, 11:09 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/038.jpg

Title: I'll play a trick on you!
Daisy: Trick or treat!!
Gomphrena: Yes, yes! I've properly prepared the candy...
Daisy: If you don't give me some fried rice omelet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omurice), I'll play a trick on you!!
Gomphrena: Eh?
Daisy: <Fufufu-! If it's this, she couldn't have prepared any...>
Daisy: <With this, I'll be playing a trick on Gomphrena...>
Gomphrena: Here you go, I've prepared a fried rice omelet~
Gomphrena: <Eat up while it's still hot!>
Daisy: Waa~! It looks so delicious~!
Daisy: Wait, wut!?

Hooray for another one I didn't have to look into the dictonary for. :D

Myrdin
10-31-2017, 11:23 AM
.....ok....

I aint big on Daisy as certain resident lolicon here, but I must say.... the squirrel version suits her well and the 3 frame of the comic... that is one adorable"mofu" face ! :3
Squirrel Daisy just managed to grab herself a tiny place in my heart moff moff :3

Eab1990
10-31-2017, 11:40 AM
Yeah, even I could read the last 4koma.

And then was promptly disappointed when Daisy didn’t call Gomphrena oba-san. Or used “are?” instead of her usual “oyo?”

But it’s still Daisy so hnnng.

Mitoru
10-31-2017, 12:28 PM
I got the Loli as well as Firethorn from the 10+1.
I mean, it's double gold but i don't like either of them nor i think they are particularily good.

AgentFakku
10-31-2017, 01:38 PM
still waiting for at least 2 busty thicc chicks in Gacha

not gonna roll for dis gacha

Sound
10-31-2017, 10:43 PM
Last roll for Dragon fruit
At least she's pierce,back to waiting i guess
Also this treasure rally event is fun,i dig the table game style.

Drayvhen
11-01-2017, 12:04 AM
Got back up to 50FG, figured I would give the gacha another try since the salt mine must be running dry by now....

:D:D:D

Ghostmon
11-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Nice Drayvhen. I'm gonna use my 10 free tickets now, hope it's nice, I want today to be good. Be back in a sec with them results...
And yeah the current event is pretty nice, lovin' the rewards thus far.
Was in prayer position thru. out the whole time lol. More or less paid off, no dupes, got yomena and night phlox. I'll take that as a win. *phew*

Also just bought a 5bstar ticket for 40 metals, gonna use that maybe today or tomorrow.

twilightdream
11-01-2017, 01:03 AM
After transform 100 gems + 17 ticket to got 2 new gold girls it's enough hahahaha.
Currently break gem to run / farm Aqua-boss map, I want to stock up point and crystal as much as I can.

My long term plan right now... waiting for at least 1 dupe gold on next ticket / gems roll.
I'm only 2 rainbow coin away from get free rainbow girl... so yea... fuuu...

Ghostmon
11-01-2017, 01:19 AM
@Twilight: dam nice only 2 away must be super frustrating lol, how you stock up 298 rainbows? Does aqua stage give 3 stars consistently? I'm spending DMM pts. atm but that's not a long term plan seeing how wallet draining its gonna be. Most 5 stat tickets are 100 metals, ouch. And who's your pick for 6 star??

maotd
11-01-2017, 01:32 AM
I guess he just stock up to 98 Rainbow Medals and buy the roll+200 RM deal. Anyway, that's wreid tosay but I hope you will got a dupe soon.

Myrdin
11-01-2017, 01:35 AM
I'm only 2 rainbow coin away from get free rainbow girl... so yea... fuuu...

Which girl are you going to pick twilight ?

I am only on what... 108 medals maybe ? So its still a long road till I get there. Though If I get "lucky" with some dupe Gold stars next time I do gacha, those extra rainbow coins might help. Who knows when that will be though mofufufufu :D

twilightdream
11-01-2017, 04:07 AM
Sleepy-chan is my target.
https://i.imgur.com/HnOToUC.png
Because her ability is so powerful, so why not choose her.

Like I said long time ago in this thread, my main spend in DMM FKG for any rainbow resource.
So rainbow coin I have most of it come from special deal.

Ghost ; Aqua-boss stage drop 3* girl + medal for trade in shop most.
My main reason farm this stage is medal, other stuff is extra reward.

game2534
11-01-2017, 04:37 AM
Hahah, I still stuck at 72. One ticket give me rainbow so I fall behind a bit. Maybe next time I'll go with rainbow coin deal too.

twilightdream
11-01-2017, 06:45 AM
game ; I don't want to buy at first, but my junior push me with good reason hahaha.
He said it's a long term guarantee rainbow with cheap price.

game2534
11-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Well wouldn't call it 'cheap' though. Nothing is cheap in this game, or any game in DMM. But hey I love this game, and I can still pay my bills. So nothing too harmful.:p

3000dmm for 200 RC with 1 gold guarantee at least. Not too bad.

twilightdream
11-01-2017, 09:51 AM
I compare it to normal ticket price LOL.
But hey my friend, I think 3k Yen is not much compare to Yen tranfer rate.
But it's also this 3k Yen worth around 5-6 meal in my country.
So yea... in RL it's not so cheap hahahaha.

maotd
11-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Well, that was a good race.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/b/0/f/goodrace-535afca.jpg

And only 2600 total power missing before I break the 500k TP. Need more affection items.

Myrdin
11-01-2017, 01:32 PM
I compare it to normal ticket price LOL.
But hey my friend, I think 3k Yen is not much compare to Yen tranfer rate.
But it's also this 3k Yen worth around 5-6 meal in my country.
So yea... in RL it's not so cheap hahahaha.

Thats pretty much the same for me.
If yoi go to a normal (not fancy) restaurant, pizzeria or so u usually drop aroun 5-8 euros where I am at.
If you go around mid day to get a lunch menu thats usually from 3-5 euros.
And of course then there is the the upper level that are 8+ and the fancy ones where you drop bunch of cash, but I never go to these, when I can get good food much much cheaper elsewhere.

As far as my next purchase on DMM goes - once again I am waiting for the Pick you waifu ticket. Unless they do something like Nutaku where you pay lets say 2K dmm points for a specific girl (one that you like), in that case I would go for that.

AgentFakku
11-01-2017, 01:37 PM
I wish I can reach lvl 150 in Nutaku to add more allies
In DMM, I still haven't got a full roster, been sending friend requests to random people I seen in missions LOL

Maotd has dat busty masked chick I wanted 2 events ago :P

Ghostmon
11-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Dam that RC + 5 star pick sounded like a good deal, guess I missed out. Sometimes I wish DMM had something similar to daily deal, but sometimes I don't, it would probably become poison, be it good or bad. Just wait I guess.

So I'm playing the game like usual *insert happy go lucky song* lalalalala...and BAM I find out presents you give to blossomed girls are different than regular ones, OMG you mean I can't give my 100 teddy bears? Them bunnies are rare and expensive to buy...arg.

game2534
11-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Daily deal is defitnely great. But there're couple of reasons why it won't happened. (IMO)

1. In DMM, larger and wider content make it feels like you actually playing games, not just simply collecting girls like Nutaku. Rainbow is meant to be big jackpot with gold as main units, it feels like you are the champion when you can legit pull them compare to easily purchasable rainbow.😑

2. You can't underestimate Japanese people when comes to gacha game, especially one with waifu. DMM knows they can get loads of income because hardcore players will simply buy trucks worth of FG and stop at nothing to pull rainbow of the event. Why offer easily obtainable rainbow when customers would just sell their kidneys for rainbow and waifu.😁

3. As many know by now. Gacha game and microtransaction is pretty much gamble. This one is dark but you can say they feast on player's inner need to gamble. Some have this problem a big time and developers simply exploit it. So stay strong comrades! Whether you are F2P or P2P or 🐳 in the ocean, make sure you have enough to pay your bills and needs! I know some wannabe whales who spent loads and end up with huge debts as a result.

Ghostmon
11-01-2017, 11:22 PM
But...that's so mean, c'mon DMM just gimme ONE pick 5 star ticket :(((

But @Game yeah I completely agree with your breakdown, the profit is too good to ignore, especially with games like this, denial just makes players want it MOAR. And after being in Japan for almost a year, yes I can agree, there are some people crazy obsessed with 2D waifu's and all. "And ones that can talk back to me?! Count me in!"

And yes, I've been to the dark side of gambling addiction, it's not pretty. I love FKG and all, but I have to remind myself sometimes it's just a GAME man, chill the f** out. Lol.

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 03:35 AM
But...that's so mean, c'mon DMM just gimme ONE pick 5 star ticket :(((

There should be one for the anniversary in less than three months, if not sooner.

Myrdin
11-02-2017, 03:53 AM
And soon we will see if the rumored 6* Christmass ticket story was real or not. Just hang in there for two more months guys :D

game2534
11-02-2017, 07:27 AM
Before pull as always.
The result. Not good, but not bad.
After pull.

twilightdream
11-02-2017, 08:53 AM
maotd ; That's very lucky, compare to me that always get 1 move combo.
My treasure run surely broken LOL, if not dev are broken.

Myrdin ; I spend around 2 € - 5 € per meal.
5 € is really very special meal like big piece of steak... something like that *hungry*
But normal I spend around 2 € - 3 € for my traditional, tasty and tasty.

Ghost ; You can hope 1 gold ticket maybe around the end of this year.
If not it will surely come when DMM FKG reach they 3th year service around end of January 2018.

game ; oh no your roll good than me. *cry @corner of the room*

Next year will be more interesting.
The competition in DMM really a lot fiercing, we can see FKG drop from 1st place often.
Many top game and new game beat FKG from time to time.
Some of them have colleb event and get a lot more popular LOL.
Sometime FKG do drop down to 6th or 7th place? not sure.
FKG need to improve if they want to survive until the 4th year anniversary. I'm not kidding.

And since it's too long I bring you a special deal in November - December last year.
Hide in spoil tag. If you want to know please click gently.
Around end of November you get 5000 DMMpt for ticket deal.
It's provide an 11 roll + 1 ticket that can trade for gold and / or rainbow girl.

Early in December you get 5000 DMMpt gacha.
It's provide an 11 roll with guarantee random 1 rainbow that you don't own.
It come along side with useless rainbow and gold elixir.

At the end of december you get another 5000 DMMpt deal.
Roll it to obtain speacial seal stone that can trade for any gold girl you want.
And you will also get 1 rainbow slot.

On New year day you get a short time special deal. (Deal available only for 4 days)
A 3000 DMMpt for 11 roll that guarantee 2 girls will be 5* or higher. (Can get dupe)
Bonus with 15 gems, 1 pink blossom heart and some kind of medal that I don't what is it.
A 5000 DMMpt for 11 roll that guarantee 3 girls will be 5* or higher. (Can get dupe)
Bonus with 30 gems, 1 gold skill and 1 gold slot.
A 10000 DMMpt for 11 roll that guarantee random 1 rainbow that you don't own.
Bonus with 75 gems, 1 rainbow skill and 1 rainbow slot.

I don't found anything about cheap deal during Christmas.
So if anyone have data about it please share.

game2534
11-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Nah, new game take top spot is not surprising. It usually last just a while if the game is not extremely solid. Although I always deem Kamihime to be the most formidable rival for FKG. As I expected from the game that take top spot in both DMM and Nutaku. Aigis is old but stay strong on DMM, it really surprising why Nutaku end the game. DMM pull plug as always? Or other reasons? No solid confirm from peeking into Aigis forum yet.
The rest usually clash for top 10 spot fiercely as ever. Raven girls, Idol warz, Rebless X, even the new game Goddess kiss seems hold its own well. But it's still pretty new game. No definite judge yet.

Hope for better deal this year, especially Christmas time. The free rainbow would be a real treat, but I can just hope.:p

Myrdin
11-02-2017, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the spoiler twilight.

So we will get two 5K DMM point deals that each gives one rainbow. One will be of your choosing and one random non dupe.
Now I can see myself going for that ticket one for sure.
Had I bunch of money just laying around I would go for the random one as well, but seeing as things got slightly complicated in RL currently I will abstain from that.

twilightdream
11-02-2017, 10:58 AM
game ; I think we all know why Nutaku close Aigis.
And I also surely lots of player know doom is near, but they just silently quit or move to DMM.
You know if you just *Hey Aigis gonna die* in the middle of Nutaku player base what will happen.

Myrdin ; It's last year deal during this time.
So it's like maybe situation, maybe they will do the same or improve.

AgentFakku
11-02-2017, 12:21 PM
I'm still shocked why they pull the plug on Aigis when we had content after content compared to Brave Girls Raven

I still play both Flower Knight Girl on DMM and Nutaku and Kamihime on Nutaku.

finished clearing the reissue tomboy - just need to buy her stuf

https://i.imgur.com/WN2FiJXm.jpg

they sure love making young girls as NPC LOL

https://i.imgur.com/nG3aM54m.jpg

Taon
11-02-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm still shocked why they pull the plug on Aigis when we had content after content compared to Brave Girls Raven

Because it's never about the content, at least not directly: it's about profit and player interest that can be leveraged for profit.

As I said before, I haven't seen Aigis in the top 5 since I started playing FKG, and a most of the times it's hovering right around tenth, give or take.

FKG has certainly dipped that low several times, but FKG has also demonstrated multiple times that it has enough charm to draw people to play and spend money on it; look at the number of times FKG jumps to and stays in the top 3 for a couple of days when a good sale is going on or when a big feature is added (whaleship, 2nd affection, blooming).

I'm not worried about FKG going anywhere soon.

AgentFakku
11-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Because it's never about the content, at least not directly: it's about profit and player interest that can be leveraged for profit.

As I said before, I haven't seen Aigis in the top 5 since I started playing FKG, and a most of the times it's hovering right around tenth, give or take.

FKG has certainly dipped that low several times, but FKG has also demonstrated multiple times that it has enough charm to draw people to play and spend money on it; look at the number of times FKG jumps to and stays in the top 3 for a couple of days when a good sale is going on or when a big feature is added (whaleship, 2nd affection, blooming).

I'm not worried about FKG going anywhere soon.

I don't know about dat man

There are too many different reasons we can assume

Look at Pero Pero Seduction, Osawari, Brave Girl Ravens who are still alive

I thought they were deader than Aigis

No offense to anyone who plays 'em

twilightdream
11-03-2017, 01:22 AM
You got the answer Hunter, continue with DMM ver.
Aigis on DMM just jump up to 1st place today too, that nice.
Kick down our belove FKG to 4th, that super nice. I really mean it.
Well DMM FKG Dev really piss me off for this severals past month with they recycling project.
Especially in the d*mn Holy Idol something event.
The rainbow girl should be Anemone not Cattleya, d*mn it!
So it's happy to see they keep drop down for now hahaha.

DMM Aigis have very strong player base with 1.8m id login everyday.
So you don't need to worry that this game will be gone in DMM.

Vise
11-03-2017, 03:18 AM
Talking about recycle girl, we already have 2 star girl upgrade to 5 star girl.
Now im curious can we get downgrade version 5/6 star girl to 2/3 star girl for collection purpose.

game2534
11-03-2017, 04:03 AM
Maybe they run out of flowers to create new girls. 4 girls every two weeks, not the easiest work.
For Anemone not being rainbow, well... people vote Cattleya so they got it. I admit I also want Anemone as rainbow too though. Not much of a fan for girl with super big ego like Cattleya. Confident and arrogant is different, and Cattleya is more of latter.
Maybe some Nutaku players really migrate to DMM.:rolleyes: Aigis really kick ass today along with BRG.

Hmmm... Sneak peek in FKG love scenes, So bloom system finally on Nutaku now? This time not just a teaser right?

twilightdream
11-03-2017, 07:13 AM
Vise ; Hey sir Vise may I add you on DMM?
You have very speedy squad, I like racing would like to have some help from you.

game ; If they really run out of flower they can probably use fruit or plant.
Newest serial Flower Knight seem to be base from mushroom, so yea.

And yes Nutaku bring bloom form and also some nice login bonus.
But with no friends around, limited gems to use, tons of bug I won't go back.
Seem like right now there is dodging bug happening.
I don't know what is it and how long to fix, but if it too bad and too long to fix
Nutaku player will be in real problem.

Ghostmon
11-03-2017, 07:29 AM
Hmm, living thru. an existential crisis atm. If I'm reading the event reprints right and following the pattern, the next next reprint will have Creeping Jenny as Gatcha priority...RIGHT?! If so, really dunno how to play my limited FGs, want Snake Girl but need Blunt girl, Jenny is on my 1st of "to gets". I think maybe I just use 100 DMM pt. pull until event is almost over to see if I can get YOLO lucky, if not, I'll revisit this issue in about a week. Yeah, that sounds like a decent plan...*taking to self...?*

And soon I need to actually start playing the game. All this item hoarding is just making me more frustrated. And yeah sure everyone come to DMM, grassa is greener here (so far at least).

game2534
11-03-2017, 08:01 AM
Next event should be Yarrow and Cone Flower as priority gold. I got the former and have zero interested in the latter. So easy to skip.

Vise
11-03-2017, 08:13 AM
@twillight sure u can add me, that was old screenshot tho, my speed team around 600 ish.

Volarmis
11-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Hmm, living thru. an existential crisis atm. If I'm reading the event reprints right and following the pattern, the next next reprint will have Creeping Jenny as Gatcha priority...RIGHT?! If so, really dunno how to play my limited FGs, want Snake Girl but need Blunt girl, Jenny is on my 1st of "to gets". I think maybe I just use 100 DMM pt. pull until event is almost over to see if I can get YOLO lucky, if not, I'll revisit this issue in about a week. Yeah, that sounds like a decent plan...*taking to self...?*

And soon I need to actually start playing the game. All this item hoarding is just making me more frustrated. And yeah sure everyone come to DMM, grassa is greener here (so far at least).

My advice would be to go with whoever you like more.
Don't be too concerned with types, as you'll eventually have quite a few of each.

maotd
11-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Types are important only for whaleship. And even on whaleship, you can beat the small pests with a solid team even with the wrong type.
Go with the one you prefer. Or try both of them. There is still 3 weeks before Creeping Jenny gacha. It's enough to get at least 50 more FG.

Andyes, next reissue will be Yarrow. I can't wait for her bloomed form. I'm praying for something really cool. She was so good on my early days but now she is for behind so many other girls... Even event ones.

twilightdream
11-03-2017, 11:44 AM
For me to pick / go all out girls right now up to Ability, speed, like.
Well I can't just go for like first anymore...

game2534
11-03-2017, 04:46 PM
@twilight I understand that feelings. Once you fill your entire team with gold units and need more improvement, power becomes the priority over waifu factor. Then again my taste and girl's ability usually go well together, and I have no need to actively chase any gold units for power anymore.

ShadwNinjaX
11-03-2017, 06:30 PM
Phew! I'm back -brushes salt off his shoulders, which cascades down in an avalanche to form large dunes behind him- I am not about to give up on Snake-chan though! The Knight Commander and I have gone on perilous journey in search of the serpentine sorceress! 25 FGs from the login campaign were burned on the yolo solo gacha rolls to no avail. I even got a gold on one of these rolls in which it was, yet again, Halloween Dragon Fruit. Why?... Why do you HAUNT me so?

But I'm not going to be deterred! Whilst I climbed several more mountains of the story mode to obtain those singular FGs (and confounded by the impossibility of 26-1), the Knight Commander used the abundance of gifts stored up to where he bed so many 5* and 4* Flower Knight girls that a little white flag with the writing "I surrender" popped out of his penis as he cried "No more!" Several solo gacha tries to no avail yet again, leading to despair. With one last try before the night was done...

... and Ninja went out into the night, disappearing into the darkness. The townspeople would never forget the deafening roar that split the air, but oddly not a roar of evil... but triumph!

So yeah, in short... I'm happy! :o :o :o :o :o :o BOOYAH!!!!!!! Finally got my oppai Halloween girl. When I think about it, I probably would have gone to such measures to get Tiger-chan and Balloon-chan, but the gachas were much more favorable early on in those instances. Out of curiosity now that I reflect on the extraordinary efforts I went through to get this waifu, who here has a 5* or even a 6* girl in mind that they would go to such lengths for?

Ghostmon
11-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice, luckily I'm still at a point where I can afford to pick waifu over power, so I'll cherish it while it lasts haha. Gotta stock up on more FGs no, regardless.

@Shadow: OMG gratz! You really deserve it, you waz so salty few days ago, I envy you, enjoy her! Now I just gotta rub some your luck on myself...maybe try my luck later today.

Mitoru
11-03-2017, 11:11 PM
Congrats Shad, i did the same and got her today. Snek Lady for the win.

maotd
11-04-2017, 12:06 AM
Congrats Shad and Mitoru. Enjoy your beautiful Green Eyed Snake-chan.

game2534
11-04-2017, 12:25 AM
She sure is popular hahah. Congratz to any who got her.

twilightdream
11-04-2017, 04:49 AM
I was wondering that I'll be lucky or not yesterday
and after saw my comrade got Altemicia so I realise...
I use my luck wrong way...
https://i.imgur.com/BmLNgow.jpg

*Cry @corner of the room*

Vise ; Thanks Vise for accept my allies contract request.

game ; So far Hoto-chan and Seluria is only 2 girls I pick by like.
I think everything went wrong when Onibus got so powerful bloom form.
If I didn't get Onibus back in June maybe everything will be a lot diffrent.
Maybe I can build my team more freely.

Ghostmon
11-04-2017, 05:06 AM
Nice combo Twilight, not bad at all!

Just rolled second 10+1, got a 5 STAR....dupe -__-

Figure I might as well try again, gonna do another pull in a bit here, if I can't get Snake chan, at least a new gold, oh god please no dupes or all silvers, I ask for so little in life...

game2534
11-04-2017, 06:07 AM
Nice combo Twilight, not bad at all!

Just rolled second 10+1, got a 5 STAR....dupe -__-

Figure I might as well try again, gonna do another pull in a bit here, if I can't get Snake chan, at least a new gold, oh god please no dupes or all silvers, I ask for so little in life...

You're not truly experience DMM yet if you never witness all bronzes. 10+1 pull and pot not break even once. Trust me, it's heartbreaking on so many level.
For dupes, you're pretty new so dupes might be discouraging. But once you build decent teams, only way to effectively boost them up is getting dupes. Or you might want to use ampy on gold units, heck some people use ampy on 2* girl. But that's on Nutaku, and since we have super hard content like Kodaibana here. It's better to use on rainbow first, might spare on your super favorite, active gold too but that's your choice.

Talking about Kodaibana, my god stage 3 is just beyond me now.

Volarmis
11-04-2017, 06:50 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/039.jpg

Title: The princess and the squirrel
Daisy: Waa~! Pitahaya is a princess~!
Daisy: Ha!!! If we're talking about a princess and a squirrel, it's that story with the pumpkin carriage!
Daisy: The squirrel turns into a horse!! Ride on my back!! Pitahaya!!
Pitahaya: Wha!?
Daisy: Like this, we're going to the ball, Pitaharella!!
Pitahaya: Ummm...
Pitahaya: <I seem to recall that the one to turn into the horse in that fairy tale was the mouse... Well, whatever...>
<Daisy struggling to move>
Pitahaya: ...

I don't have Daisy on any of my accounts, but is she always so hyper active like this? :p

Eab1990
11-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Ha, I missed the Pitaharella part.

I don't have Daisy on any of my accounts, but is she always so hyper active like this? :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtWiQUqM_8o

Yes.

ShadwNinjaX
11-04-2017, 09:04 AM
@Ghostmon Thanks! I hope you get lucky but don't be taking any of mine away! I need it for more future waifus!!! XD

@Mitoru Congrats! Man it is so worth validating all that effort isn't it? I put that gif of Star Trek's Data there for a reason because that was literally my exact reaction when I saw Snake-chan finally pop onto my screen.

It's time to start saving up for the holiday events and anticipate what girls will come out. In real life, I sincerely hope and wish good tidings and happiness to everyone here as the holidays come up. Even if you don't celebrate them where you are from, still I wish those positive vibes into your lives! :o Ooooh! I just had an idea. Maybe the dark-skinned oppai beauty will come at Christmas event, that way I can call her Hot cocoa-chan and claim her as MINE! MINE! MINE! MUAHAHAHA!!!!! :rolleyes:

Ghostmon
11-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Thanks all. Oooooonnn 2nd thought I'mma save my remaining FGs for next next event, I just realized I'm low on purple manyus, while I have too much blues. I'll just accept the loss of 100 gems, uggghh but meh. Slap myself in the face and move on.

You guys are really hyping up the holiday events to come. And yes, early happy holiday wishes, guess that means better start thinking about Christmas presents, 'tis the season to be spending fa-lalalala...hah.

Myrdin
11-04-2017, 10:45 AM
You're not truly experience DMM yet if you never witness all bronzes. 10+1 pull and pot not break even once

Please do not mention that....ever... :D

*Shakes in disgust and terror of that mortifying memory.

"There are things in this world better left untold T___T" in old mans voice.

AgentFakku
11-04-2017, 01:21 PM
I haven't even started da event
been distracted w/ other stuf

Volarmis
11-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Ha, I missed the Pitaharella part.

Yeah, almost missed that one myself.
After reading the first part I was searching for a fairy tale with a squirrel changing into a horse, but with the -rella and Pitahaya's doubts in the 3rd panel it became clear. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtWiQUqM_8o

Yes.

Thanks for the link. Gotta love the characters in this game with their little quirks. :D

Eab1990
11-04-2017, 09:02 PM
Welp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbhAz98cSLM

And so it begins again.

maotd
11-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Welcome to DMM paradise! Now, give us your DMM ID for friend request.

Mitoru
11-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Welp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbhAz98cSLM

And so it begins again.

Oh? Funny, i have one friend slot left with your name on it.

Also, how many resets did it take you?

Eab1990
11-05-2017, 12:43 AM
ID is 051656488.

I went through about 50 accounts.

But I immediately killed the account if my starter was either Cepha or St. Paulia, because I wanted Canola or Mokou more. So I only did 11-rolls on about half of those 50 accounts.

Yes, I'm OCD like that.

maotd
11-05-2017, 12:56 AM
Friend requested.

Edit: I have a little question about the Promotion Abilities.
Does the Defend Rate Up abilities count in the Super blue counter activation or not?
If I understand, it increase the chance for girls to defend and super counter occurs when girl counter AND defend at the same time. But I want to be sure before I spend 600 LC for this if it not works.

game2534
11-05-2017, 01:13 AM
That's some dedication. You're pretty good.
Request sent.

Mitoru
11-05-2017, 01:41 AM
Since i allready took a pic of my team to update my sig, i thot i might as well show off my setup.

It looks very different if i put in girls by raw stats, but that's only for whale ship.
I will squeeze in Snek Lady once i'm done, and Yarrow as soon as she gets a bloomed form. Instead of who? Dunno.

Myrdin
11-05-2017, 02:42 AM
Maybe the dark-skinned oppai beauty will come at Christmas event, that way I can call her Hot cocoa-chan and claim her as MINE! MINE! MINE! MUAHAHAHA!!!!! :rolleyes:

You really want me to make another sig. dont you >_____< uuuuuuuu,
nooo I dont wanna mofu fu fu ! :3

Nah just kidding :D
*But go update your current one with the new better version I uploaded, seeing as you still use the old one.

Eab: Gratz on the squirrel girl! 50 tries till you hit the jackpot ? If you would translate that into actual time, how long would that be ?
Would´ve ask you to add me on DMM, but seeing as you did not really want to add me on Nutaku I wont. Should you feel like it in the future, you know where my ID is.

The current comic is damn hilarious (honestly I think the last two featuring Squirerl Daisy were both on point). Thanks for the translation as always Volarmis ! *thumbsup smiley that does not exist in these forums*

Absolute33
11-05-2017, 06:12 AM
Quick question about Swimsuit Cattleya's ability. Is her bloomed ability bonus atk/damage against stage bosses, raid bosses, or both?

game2534
11-05-2017, 06:27 AM
Quick question about Swimsuit Cattleya's ability. Is her bloomed ability bonus atk/damage against stage bosses, raid bosses, or both?

Both, quite hard to see when many many abilities show up though.

---edit---
So after sneak peek (again) in Aigis forum. The real culprit is... *drum roll* THE PLAYER! You don't spend enough, so not enough income, so we pull the plug. Pretty standard answer for any and every kind of business. But I guess FKG will not suffer from this since daily deal should keep float the boat while Aigis lag special deal so bad.
Then again, FKG is not Nutaku staff pick anymore. Don't want to think for the worst but it sure make me feel insecure for some degrees.

Eab1990
11-05-2017, 07:25 AM
Took me roughly 15 minutes to "finish" each reroll, could've cut that time in half if I did more skipping. Again, OCD at work.

Ghostmon
11-05-2017, 07:45 AM
@Eab: And here I thought you got all that on 'yer 1st try, I shoulda known lol. But yes, great dedication and ofc gratz, wish I thought of that!

I guess it's a small blessing in disguise I gotz all these other girls instead of the few I was aiming for. Apple's voice is great, I love her over-excitement and exaggeration. And that nosebleed, I'm dying! And Yomena, I think she is one of very few (only one?!) that I think speaks with a hint of Kansai dialect, it's really refreshing strangely.

EDIT: Sweet William, stop calling em Dancho-KUN, I don't like it, keep it up I'm really gonna sell you -_-

twilightdream
11-05-2017, 08:24 AM
Mitoru ; Can I add you mister?
You have nice middle speed team.

game ; I hearing from my friend back in April.
He said Nutaku Aigis don't update any new story campaign for long.
Tired from long waiting, so he quit and move to DMM.
Don't know it's true or not, never ask.
But if it's true, I also will stop paying and move.
Well I don't want to keep playing only event and special thing map.
But still... axing game because player not paying enough? C'mon Nutaku what you smoke.

Ghost ; It's better than danjou-chan I think. I believe some knight call danjou like that.

Mitoru
11-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Sure Twilight, i will just remove someone inactive. I keep them until i actually need a free slot.

Volarmis
11-05-2017, 08:30 AM
And Yomena, I think she is one of very few (only one?!) that I think speaks with a hint of Kansai dialect, it's really refreshing strangely.

For Kansai dialect see Canna (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Canna).
Her permanent reissue should be available.

Ghostmon
11-05-2017, 09:00 AM
@Volarmis: Ahh thanks for that, I had a listen on the wiki, yeah her accent is definitely stronger than Yomena's, great find!

Actually Yomena calls you -chan sometimes, which I don't mind, she's pretty cute, and Kansai accent double win, she can have a pass.

And it is past midnight here in Japan, couldn't sleep so I fired up the computer to do a 100 pt. DMM pull. I don't know with tomorrow's update if Snake chan was gonna be pulled off priority or not so this was potentially my last chance, then the unexpected...

BOO YAH. jdfiodfjfiojigofjiuushunjnweywyebuo. I am happy. Finally I can have some peace with myself until Creeping Jenny comes in 2-3 weeks. Bad news is I'm super low on Purples, with Yomena, Apple, Flower Tassel, and now Snakey, but it's a good problem to live with. I sleep now. Good day to you gentlemen.

Mitoru
11-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Ayy nice job Ghostey, She will be in priority for one more week but good to have her allready am i right?

maotd
11-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Well done. I want her too for her amazing eyes but I'm too low on FG and she is too not enough good for my teams. Sorry Snakey-chan :(

twilightdream
11-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Have a peek on twitter and found this.
https://i.imgur.com/3noleD0.jpg
Revival. Yes revival... but don't know when.

Mitoru ; Add you, thank you.

D*mn everyone rolling and get Beauty Snake, I'm feel so salty *ahhhhh*

AgentFakku
11-05-2017, 12:44 PM
I would roll for snake eyes chan but 1 oppai out of 2 lolis - nah won't risk it

Japan has daylight savings? Usually it's 3 PM when I log in

150 Days! https://i.imgur.com/eVgIYeJm.jpg

ShadwNinjaX
11-05-2017, 02:12 PM
I would roll for snake eyes chan but 1 oppai out of 2 lolis - nah won't risk it

Japan has daylight savings? Usually it's 3 PM when I log in

150 Days! https://i.imgur.com/eVgIYeJm.jpg

Trust me. I got burned by getting both those lolis in one roll! Then after that Dragon Fruit stalked the living shit out of me when I wanted Snake-chan only. It's a risk you have to determine if you want to take.

@Myrdin Whoops! I've been so busy lately I didn't notice. Thanks and bunch and I will try to get that changed over here soon. ;)

@Ghost Congrats on the beautiful eyed snake sorceress lottery win! :cool:

@Eab Dayum, now that is some dedication for a waifu. And here I thought I was hardcore going almost 400FGs for one 5*. Nice job on finally getting the waifu you wanted.

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Thigh loli gets no love.

AgentFakku
11-05-2017, 04:09 PM
I want to minimize # of lolis in my army b/c I would have to lvl 'em up for Nation Battles and Whaleship :P

my teams (https://i.imgur.com/isWO4ZW.png)

anyway, time to update my sig

old one

https://i.imgur.com/0X5gPQB.png
new one

https://i.imgur.com/m85jo8L.png

game2534
11-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Have a peek on twitter and found this.
https://i.imgur.com/3noleD0.jpg
Revival. Yes revival... but don't know when.

Mitoru ; Add you, thank you.

D*mn everyone rolling and get Beauty Snake, I'm feel so salty *ahhhhh*
They sure kept us waiting on this one. Hope for great reboot with anticipation.

twilightdream
11-06-2017, 01:31 AM
game ; yea that's right, hope they do good one.
I'll be right here waiting for you... Lola... my only waifu.

Did DMM FKG Dev really release they ultimate skill or something?
Game open fast, and run smooth.
Discount for running Aqua-boss broken map still going.
Opening of 5 special map for farming evolution mats with one free gem / map.
Whale map open (as normal).
Oh... sh*t... R.I.P. my pot and gems for running all of it...

Myrdin
11-06-2017, 01:48 AM
I wonder what changes will come with the re-launched GS !
Also if the new team who takes the game over, will be as generous and dedicated as their parent team (the FKG team).

For starters - a free - choose your 6* ticket would be a great way to say "Thanks for waiting mina-san and welcome back !"
Hush ! A man can dream mofu :3

New maps to run huzzah. Though... I am still short on gold ugh. Need that 2x gold rush boost to come around again, sitting on bunch of stamina elixers that could be turned into the so much needed sweet sweet dosh, to power up them gurlz :D

Edit:

Special map Log (from the botom)
1st map: Red
2nd map: Blue
3rd map: Yellow
4th map: Purple
*All of these maps drop a mix of Dragons (all lvls, but mostly the L20 ones) and Bloom Birds.
5th map: Absolutely random assortment of 3* Girls, Bloom elixers and Flower Petals.

Ghostmon
11-06-2017, 02:02 AM
Yeah Hunter, Japan Time, no daylight savings, it is 1800 now.

Ohh cool, was/is GS good? Heard good things about it, good news it's coming back.

Good thing I waited until after update to lvl up girls, I could use the extra leveling boost. No special DMM pts. promotion, which I guess is good thing, save my $ for another day. And scrolling down the game page, FKG team really went all out or something, typing all the update notes in such detail; granted I haven't been around for that long, maybe they do this once in a while, was kinda shocked that I had to scroll down to continue reading update notes lol. And it's kinda funny now the full on Halloween theme (jack-o-lantern bosses) kicks into high gear. 1st week into November lol.

Mitoru
11-06-2017, 02:03 AM
So three girls i love got bloomed today AND we got maps with blooming materials?
ALL WHEN I'M BROKE.

Maple, Yarrow and Lily.
I NEED to bloom them all ASAP.
Thankfully i'm sick as fuck and can't leave home so let the grind begin.
Even our favourite sadistic nun got bloomed? WHAT IS THIS WEEK?

Mofu

Myrdin
11-06-2017, 02:16 AM
Mofu

MOFUUUUUUUU !!!! :3

Get well soon *thumbsup smiley that is still not included in the smiley selection on this board, grrr T___T*

Edit:

Found multiple mofu pictures ! (I know its not exactly that, its the anime Order of Rabbit something, but when looking at these pictures, for some reason I immediately associated them with some people *Dont ask :D* in our thread. Care to take a look ? :D)
Is the text anything special or just the name of the show ? :3

Mofu and twilight
https://s.pacn.ws/360/p0/gochuumon-wa-usagi-desu-ka-mofu-mofu-mini-towel-chino-450213.1.jpg?o0m28q

Mofu and Ninjax
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/04/44/NEOGDS-175748.jpg?v=1

Mofu and Mitoru
https://s.pacn.ws/640/p0/gochuumon-wa-usagi-desu-ka-mofu-mofu-mini-towel-maya-450225.1.jpg?o0m2ma

Mofu and Maotd
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/04/42/NEOGDS-175754.jpg?v=1

Mofu and Game2534
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/04/38/NEOGDS-175750.jpg?v=1

Mofu and Volarmis
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/04/39/NEOGDS-175751.jpg?v=1

Mofu and HungryHunter
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/04/40/NEOGDS-175752.jpg?v=1

Mitoru
11-06-2017, 02:46 AM
Mine looks kinda like me if i was a girl. I do have short dark hair with an unruly bunch of hair at the top of my head (Shows up if i don't go to a barber for a while).

Also - majestic as fuck.

skasio
11-06-2017, 03:37 AM
A certain knight gets bloom. I can only imagine HungryHunter's face when he sees it.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/334/198/ff1.png

Actually, i think he would be more like this

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/298/127/613.gif

Volarmis
11-06-2017, 03:38 AM

MOFUUUUUUUU !!!! :3

Get well soon *thumbsup smiley that is still not included in the smiley selection on this board, grrr T___T*

Edit:

Found multiple mofu pictures ! (I know its not exactly that, its the anime Order of Rabbit something, but when looking at these pictures, for some reason I immediately associated them with some people *Dont ask :D* in our thread. Care to take a look ? :D)
Is the text anything special or just the name of the show ? :3

Mofu and twilight
https://s.pacn.ws/360/p0/gochuumon-wa-usagi-desu-ka-mofu-mofu-mini-towel-chino-450213.1.jpg?o0m28q

Mofu and Ninjax
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/04/44/NEOGDS-175748.jpg?v=1

Mofu and Mitoru
https://s.pacn.ws/640/p0/gochuumon-wa-usagi-desu-ka-mofu-mofu-mini-towel-maya-450225.1.jpg?o0m2ma

Mofu and Maotd
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/04/42/NEOGDS-175754.jpg?v=1

Mofu and Game2534
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/04/38/NEOGDS-175750.jpg?v=1

Mofu and Volarmis
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/04/39/NEOGDS-175751.jpg?v=1

Mofu and HungryHunter
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/04/40/NEOGDS-175752.jpg?v=1

The text is just the title of the anime "Is the order a rabbit?".

I like the one associated to me, thanks. :)
Maybe you've made the association based on the colors of my avatar (black and green)?

game2534
11-06-2017, 05:39 AM
Ohhoh... So hunter gonna dance like this?
https://media1.tenor.com/images/d16ccb3c61c7be781d152172b1bc63e2/tenor.gif

maotd
11-06-2017, 10:35 AM
Finally, bloomed Yarrow. Nice. +15% damage for all turn 1 is usefull and really good for my future turn 1 team.

AgentFakku
11-06-2017, 02:07 PM
If only I can get my nun in Nutaku

YES! Finally!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GJUzSgvfK_k/Uk4tJOaMIfI/AAAAAAAADGY/f7BGFuEKhVg/s1600/1374294_194880210694794_71324471_n.png

Bloom her, almost thought she lost her garter belt LOL

Time to unleash Heaven's Wrath on those bugs, Amen!

Happy Day! Her art looks very different