PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

AgentFakku
11-26-2017, 10:01 PM
shit, hit maintenance LOL

well, first event not fully clear plus not sure if there equipment after 12 since dis event has two gurls

Eab1990
11-26-2017, 11:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XlLe3dq.jpg

>Christmas Ghost Weed
>Christmas Iberis

FUCK

I may need to break out the wallet for this...

Myrdin
11-27-2017, 02:44 AM
https://i.imgur.com/XlLe3dq.jpg

>Christmas Ghost Weed
>Christmas Iberis

FUCK

I may need to break out the wallet for this...

Oh boy, loli squad full speed ahead :D
Eab - can you post the original link to the pic. ? Since this one is not clickable, and is a bit too small for my eyes.

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 02:55 AM
Oh boy, loli squad full speed ahead :D
Eab - can you post the original link to the pic. ? Since this one is not clickable, and is a bit too small for my eyes.

Right-click and view image

Vise
11-27-2017, 03:18 AM
Yeass got her....time to restock again for new year girl.

Oh shit dat bra too small for her.

Handu
11-27-2017, 03:59 AM
Sooo, I wanted Nazuna rather than the Xmas girls buut... dreams are just there to tease you. :[

First 10+1:
Nothing against her, it is just that her voice becomes a little annoying so I ended up forgetting to grab a print when I got her lol.

Second:
Oh boyy now that's what I'm talking about <3 Not sure if I should try one last time since I have 50 FG to spare. But I suppose getting Chloranthus will be rather difficult.

Caitlenren
11-27-2017, 04:05 AM
Awww, my lovely Belladonna is finally bloomable. Now to wait till I'll be able to get her in this version :(

game2534
11-27-2017, 04:23 AM
Thus conclude my personal favorite event. Hope to see my daughter later in story or another event.

So another season event with alternate skin of older girls. Not really interested in any of them. Congratz to anyone who got the girl they want though.

Caitlenren
11-27-2017, 04:26 AM
I'm salty af. Last three gachas gave me only silvers and bronzes.

twilightdream
11-27-2017, 04:32 AM
At first I thought Hatsuyuki will be rainbow, but turn out to be Senryou.
Senryou X-mas pretty strong, she kind of like Dendrobium with + ATK for boss.
Will throw in some gems to try to get her.

There are bunch of update, but I'll not bother this time, too tired and lazy XD.

Myrdin
11-27-2017, 04:37 AM
Right-click and view image

A direct link without the necessity of going through multiple page layouts is faster, without the need for the browser to spend time loading, and is much easier. All you have to do is pop the direct link into the forum Insert image option and you are golden.

So I got two versions of Nae spirit fairy chan. One is usable in the garden,, immediately added to command the tiny Nazuna bots :D.
The other is ... weird to say the least. She is counter for as ampy/manyu, but cant be used by other characters as a upgrade material. Also she is not displayed as a character, and only as a material. Not played around with that much yet, but from that short look at it, I have no idea what is she supposed to be.

Sound
11-27-2017, 10:20 AM
Well twilight was right santa Nazuna in a bikini.

This is probably my best roll yet.

Mitoru
11-27-2017, 11:38 AM
Gratz everybody, i also got both event girls from the one pull i made. Rates might be higher on them (?) perhaps.
Sadly no Chloranthus who is my fav from this release, but she's the six star one so yep.

Ghostmon
11-27-2017, 12:21 PM
Super nice purple fairy chan for me - and yeah, you can use the fairy as a manyu
But I'm not sure exactly how much xp she gives your girls, but it's A LOT. My Yomena can lvl from 40 - 70 no problem, so xp fairy gives is probably even higher than that, OMGz love it. Maybe Jap Wiki has exact parameters.

And really nice Christmas event, I realllllly want 5 star Chloranthus, but if I can manage a 6 star pull no complaints here lol. So is this batch of Christmas girls the only one, or would they make more? Seeing as there's still like a month 'till 12/25..?

Vise
11-27-2017, 12:32 PM
The fairy give exp as much u feed it last time.
For me its around 173k.

Sound
11-27-2017, 12:36 PM
Super nice purple fairy chan for me - and yeah, you can use the fairy as a manyu
But I'm not sure exactly how much xp she gives your girls, but it's A LOT. My Yomena can lvl from 40 - 70 no problem, so xp fairy gives is probably even higher than that, OMGz love it. Maybe Jap Wiki has exact parameters.

You can see the exact amount of xp in the test on the right,going to use mine to bloom Nasturtium.

ShadwNinjaX
11-27-2017, 03:09 PM
You can see the exact amount of xp in the test on the right,going to use mine to bloom Nasturtium.

Not enough oppai in the Christmas event gatcha to satisfy me. Heck, super-loli being in there is a massive deterrent as well. Not going to get burned again like I did on Halloween event. Will give the Cactus gatcha 1 shot and save the rest of my FGs for another time. Will post results here in a few.

Ugh.. nevermind... ended up being just a salt roll. Time to move on and save up.

Ghostmon
11-27-2017, 05:02 PM
So I'm finally doing some CSQ's to get some girl-specific equip., so late to do this, ugh. So, I couldn't get (for example) Choco. Cosmo's best personal gear after doing her all 4 quests. I got her earrings tho, but it looks generic, I want the better one...is it RNG to get the best equipment? I have to repeat the 3rd quest again 'till I get it? Below is a quick screenshot, thanks guys

twilightdream
11-27-2017, 05:14 PM
Sound ; Yes, Summer Christmas with bikini Nazuna, she look edible this event.

Ghost ; I not sure what RNG you mean but normally you'll get earring after clearing 3rd CQS.
After that you leveling that earring to lv 50 and evol it to personel weapon.
Some charector have secondary personel equipment (Cattleya and Apricot for example).
You will see other CQS tap that you can do.

About Christmas event, last year DMM FKG run 2 event start in the end of November and end in the end of December.
I think DMM FKG will run 2 Christmas event like last year.
So if anyone not happy with this current Santa-chan, you can wait for the next group.

Ummm... seem luck in this thread super high.

I will do roughly patch note in next 3-4 hrs.
The trip really suck my life-force a lot.

game2534
11-27-2017, 05:22 PM
@ghost As Twilight said, You need to lv.50 earrings first. Then use Aqua Shadow fragments to temper it into personal equipment. You can get fragments from clearing aqua shadow map or use honor medals to exchange some from shop.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Shop#Honor Medals

PS: Talking about Aqua Shadow, anyone try the 'even further beyond' new stage?

AgentFakku
11-27-2017, 06:00 PM

And really nice Christmas event, I realllllly want 5 star Chloranthus, but if I can manage a 6 star pull no complaints here lol. So is this batch of Christmas girls the only one, or would they make more? Seeing as there's still like a month 'till 12/25..?

Wait, where did you get dat Fairy, the big one?

was it from the last event, full clear?

I didn't full clear the last event. I only got up to pg 12

Mitoru
11-27-2017, 06:06 PM
PS: Talking about Aqua Shadow, anyone try the 'even further beyond' new stage?
My main squad somehow killed the first group solo, second group is insanely tanky and does a looot of dmg too.

twilightdream
11-27-2017, 06:50 PM
Welcome to wall of text.

New event Santa-chan in bikini surfing in Summer Christmas has start its 1st part.
It's swan boat event so gamble it until your content.

New guide mission appear, play it to get free loot.

On 11/30 there will be FKG will live they show again on NicoNico.

A super broken Aqua Shadow Sakura & Ume map appear.
New quest for super broken Aqua Shadow Sakura & Ume map available.
Stamina discount 30% for Aqua Shadow Sakura & Ume map.

Winter Voice pack add

Re-run gacha for Saboten / Hoozuki / Aroe

A special deal for buying gem, pay 3000 DMMpt get 60 gems (normally you get 36).

Login bonus for getting 2 gems for 10 days in roll return.

Bloom power only for following knight. (may miss spell for sure)
- Senryou X-mas ver. (rainbow)
- Hatsuyukisou X-mas ver.
- Iberis X-mas ver.
- Classpedia (event girl)
- Haburanthus (rainbow)
- Clasuri
- Ririope
- Belladonna (event girl)
https://i.imgur.com/mJ3YHgD.jpg

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 07:30 PM
Hoo boy, i took Christmas Iberis as a chance to finally open up my DMM account and i end up with both Christmas Iberis AND Christmas Chloranthus after only 3 rerolls

Feels great to be alive

game2534
11-27-2017, 09:00 PM
*sigh* I want to laugh at myself. 9 multis on Saboten gacha, 7 golds. (2 dupes) Not too bad right? Well... I kinda understand Shad feelings back then now. Got 2 Hozuki, dupe Mint, but can't get Aloe for whatever the reason. The rest 4 are none priority golds. Maybe this is the first time priority screw with me in DMM.

PS: Got only 6FG left.😂

ShadwNinjaX
11-27-2017, 09:13 PM
*sigh* I want to laugh at myself. 9 multis on Saboten gacha, 7 golds. (2 dupes) Not too bad right? Well... I kinda understand Shad feelings back then now. Got 2 Hozuki, dupe Mint, but can't get Aloe for whatever the reason. The rest 4 are none priority golds. Maybe this is the first time priority screw with me in DMM.

PS: Got only 6FG left.😂

Saltier than ocean you are, understand the Salt Side now you do. :p ;) :o

Ghostmon
11-27-2017, 09:34 PM
@Game Dam, the salt is high; I'm gonna potentially run dry my supply of FGs here, after 6 DMM pt. rolls, still no Creeping Jenny. Pray that Creeping Jenny Gatcha's priority is somewhat better than average...*fingers crossed*

I rolled my 10 salt tickets a few moments ago
Got 1 gold so guess I can't complain.

EDIT: 1 out of up to 7 rolls, no creepers jenny, 6 more trys left, just silvers arg..

game2534
11-27-2017, 10:00 PM
Well I won't call the rolls salt. It still in 6 percents odd. Don't want to bring old story up for whoever know how many times but nothing gonna top 8 multis for 3 golds with 1 dupe soon. Once you experience how salty death sea is, you build so much tolerance for it.😗

Well if there were another choose your 5* girl again, I will pick Aloe then.😆

AgentFakku
11-27-2017, 10:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nszz3NJ.jpg

I have no idea how players predict the winner, I barely did the event maps and had to rush

I barely did it cuz I been doing Moonvine reissue maps = chesty and brown LOL

Looking at the event gurls, everyone but event gurl are in Xmas colours LOL

Maukadragon
11-27-2017, 11:53 PM
I asked for christmas ghost weed and got not 1, NOT 2 but three. 7804

Ghostmon
11-28-2017, 12:18 AM
Nice dragon, I so envy you..!

Rolled 3 multi's, 1 gold, rest all nothings. The gold was Creeping Smartweed...wrong Creeping girl RNG!! I'm not superstitious but I gotta bad feeling so I'm gonna control myself and save the last 4 rolls tomorrow.

Everyone's been getting awesome rolls on that Christmas gatcha tho. Don't think I'll have any left for it unfortunately...lol...

Oh and event, I won the race, I dunno how, but I'm kicking myself 'cuz I should have bet more. I bet a whopping ONE unit, didn't think I'd actually win haha..

Myrdin
11-28-2017, 02:30 AM
Tried the new Aqua Shadow map.
The first round completely nullifies any damage you do, due to the over boost on the enemy part.
Round two, I managed to deal serious damage to them, but suffered enough cassualties to get wiped on the second fight.
It seems Dodge team is golden here, as you need to survive the first, maybe second round more or less unscathed, to wait out their over boost, coz any real damage can be done only after they dont have the insane damage reduction on.
Even more reason for me to try build an Evade team.
Do want a pick your waifu ticket gacha....

game2534
11-28-2017, 08:21 AM
I tried Aqua Shadow new stage already, manage to clear 1st battle but got kicked at 2nd one. 680k power battle is really not just for the show.

Volarmis
11-28-2017, 10:45 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/046.jpg

Title: Worrywart big sister
Chloranthus: Big sis Ardisia, how do I look?
Ardisia: <Waaa!> Chloranthus! You look absolutely cute!
Chloranthus: Glad to hear~!
Ardisia: Then again... Compared to always, aren't you too lightly dressed?
Ardisia: How about putting this on top?
Ardisia: And then these pants... And then this...
Chloranthus: <Haah... haah...> Stop this already, big sis!!

Ghostmon
11-28-2017, 11:42 AM
Thanks Volarmis. Didn't know Chloranthus had siblings.

My last 100 pt. pull for Creeping Jenny, I popped 150 precious FGs yesterday and got zilch, so needless to say, my prayers were sent to RNgesus...
F*** YEEEESSSS! mdgbduguisbfdbdfbdfjgfdogdb This pull seriously just made my day. I got waaay too excited for just a online PC game, but I don't care, I HAPPY.

So maybe finally I get around to doing equipment forging. Apparently I have 500k+ equipment shards waiting to be rolled. Should I priortize leveling event gold equipment or gatcha silvers (best I have is +8 so far)?

Volarmis
11-28-2017, 04:09 PM
Thanks Volarmis. Didn't know Chloranthus had siblings.

My last 100 pt. pull for Creeping Jenny, I popped 150 precious FGs yesterday and got zilch, so needless to say, my prayers were sent to RNgesus...
F*** YEEEESSSS! mdgbduguisbfdbdfbdfjgfdogdb This pull seriously just made my day. I got waaay too excited for just a online PC game, but I don't care, I HAPPY.

So maybe finally I get around to doing equipment forging. Apparently I have 500k+ equipment shards waiting to be rolled. Should I priortize leveling event gold equipment or gatcha silvers (best I have is +8 so far)?

You're welcome.
Grats on the pull. :p

As for the equipment, personally I use only the enhancement spirits to level the event equipment and a few rings and earrings +10 simultanously. Just as with the girls, using small enhancements for lower levels, higher for middle levels and gold for the highest.

Ghostmon
11-28-2017, 10:17 PM
Thanks xD

Ok so event equipment (and ofc whaleship equip. some day in tha' future) priority. So don't even bother with girl's personal equipment gotten from CSQ's I guess? I doubt I'll ever have any surplus equipment manyus for such luxuries anwyays...

Volarmis
11-29-2017, 12:12 AM
Thanks xD

Ok so event equipment (and ofc whaleship equip. some day in tha' future) priority. So don't even bother with girl's personal equipment gotten from CSQ's I guess? I doubt I'll ever have any surplus equipment manyus for such luxuries anwyays...

Oh yeah, somehow I forgot about those.
I'm leveling the character equipment with the same priority as all the other ones.
If I'm to go into the details, I'm trying to have no equipment with a low level since the stat growth is static with each level and only exp per level up increases.

twilightdream
11-29-2017, 02:33 AM
It will take a while until people figure how to easy beat dat d*mn super broken map.
Like when Aqua shadow map first introduce, lots of whale just take their rainbow to got slaught.

Ghost ; GRATZ! MAY SHE WHIPING YOU TO VICTORY!!!

Ghostmon
11-29-2017, 12:42 PM
Thanks Twilight. Oh she whips alright...
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Is it just me or is this current event kinda "meh"? I still don't know how you guess which boat's gonna win. I went all in bet 100 pts. yesterday and won 5k event points, I was like how did I win? lol I'm just gonna keep going with the recommended boat (or whichever one shows on the screen), go all in again.

maotd
11-29-2017, 12:54 PM
Compared to the last event this one is really meh yes. This plus Banana Island don't fitting well with Christmas theme (I know that's the point but I don't like this lack of Christmas spirit here).

And how I bet. It's super easy. I just wait a bit and bet all on the boat with the higest % of bets. Japanese seems really acurates on this and I almost always win. So... yes. It's not really fair. But who's care since it works.

Unregistered
11-29-2017, 01:09 PM
Is it just me or is this current event kinda "meh"? I still don't know how you guess which boat's gonna win. I went all in bet 100 pts. yesterday and won 5k event points, I was like how did I win? lol I'm just gonna keep going with the recommended boat (or whichever one shows on the screen), go all in again.

flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Current_Event

With the girls' descriptions, you should be able to interpret their predictions to narrow the choices to one or two potential winners. The percentages show who other players are betting on.

Myrdin
11-29-2017, 01:35 PM
Well, its hard to tromf the previous event. Cute Nae chan is now sparkling in my garden, and I am sure there are many more in their respective gardens as well for all the players. So yeah, this is more of a standard event, but lets be honest here, the previous one was unique as far as FKG is conserned and as such, it shows that they are still trying to come up with new interesting things for us.
Things take time, and I am sure we will see some cool stuff in the future as well.
As for the Banana theme, yes I am with maotd on this one. Nazuna surfing in the background really does not go well with the season nor the Xmass spirit. Kinda hit and miss on their part with that one. But ahh well *shrugs*

Gratz to all you guys on your new Xmass girls, I myself will abstain from pulling the Gacha. My dragon pile is increasing slowly with each new daily log in and each new promotion. I am curious about the legendary 6* Xmass ticket, we will find out soon I guess :3

maotd
11-29-2017, 02:31 PM
Someones remember on which event we got the 2dn anniversary equipements? I thought it was on Animal Crossing-chan event but... nope.

AgentFakku
11-29-2017, 03:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/gsdI3Py.jpg

recording dis for Nutaku when we get dis Swan race in a year or more

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/e/e4/Portrait_116005.png/revision/latest?cb=20171127090544
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/2/29/Portrait_126503.png/revision/latest?cb=20171127090546
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/b/b6/Portrait_130305.png/revision/latest?cb=20171127090549
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/e/ec/Portrait_140821.png/revision/latest?cb=20171127090551

well, I guess I save my FG for another Gacha lol
Nazuna looks hawt

Unregistered
11-29-2017, 03:27 PM
Someones remember on which event we got the 2dn anniversary equipements? I thought it was on Animal Crossing-chan event but... nope.

Event 52, Lycaste

maotd
11-29-2017, 03:45 PM
Okay it was from reissue. That's bad. I wanted a second set of them. Thanks.

game2534
11-29-2017, 04:30 PM
Well I'm sure the 2nd X-mas event would be more orthodox one. Let's dedicate this one to Aussie people.:cool: (If they play DMM ver.)

Eab1990
11-29-2017, 07:06 PM
Finally managed to restrain myself long enough to save...

49 FGs.

Tried to do Blossom Hill 1-2 to get the last FG.

It took SIX FUCKING TRIES. One side kept taking the same path instead of splitting up like I wanted them to.

Anyway, the 11-roll was mostly meh. Three silvers, seven bronzes...

Oh, and the Christmas Iberis I was aiming for. Spotlight troll evaded once again.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174861234242322433/385600098077376532/unknown.png

Candy loli count is up to three now.

twilightdream
11-29-2017, 08:24 PM
About swan boat, I didn't care about the predictation much just follow the % who got most bet.
I'll start bet 2 boat when I start to have enough bet mats. One for boat I want, one for most high %.

Ghost ; yea she like whiping a lot
https://i.imgur.com/02Sgplm.jpg

Ghostmon
11-30-2017, 12:39 AM
Thanks Twilight, love tha' pic! Tho I swear her voice doesn't seem to match her "personality", but I'm not complaining, I like soft voices so it's win win as far as I'm concerned.

And contratz Eab. I'mma roll the 100 pt. pulls for Christmas pulls. If I get anything good yay. If not, I won't go crazy.

I think 2nd event in Dec. will be more Christmas-isy. No doubt FKG DMM devs. are still going fast and strong, so not complaining that this event is kind of slow. Gives me the opportunity to do other stuff rather than farm event things 24/7 - kind of relaxing, which is nice. I'm on same boat as everyone else, waiting for some good promos towards Christmas / New Years.

maotd
11-30-2017, 12:54 AM
And... i failed the 2nd swan race. Sometimes follow only % is not a good idea. That's a waste of bets and currency. More farm incoming...

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 01:17 AM
Mokou and Streptocarcus gave conflicting predictions. No one wanted to believe Mokou.

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 02:08 AM
Race 4:
Radish predicts x20 will be in the top 2.
Lobelia predicts x30 and x50 will do badly.

With no clear choices from the other two, people expect Nazuna to be accurate today. Therefore most bets are on x100 with a side of x20.

Eab1990
11-30-2017, 04:25 AM
Mokou and Streptocarcus gave conflicting predictions. No one wanted to believe Mokou.

I believed in her!

So I got the first two races right, but not the third one. Fourth one looks about right.

twilightdream
11-30-2017, 01:22 PM
Small update.
New gacha tap added -Special 2017 Charector Gacha-
- This special gacha will available from today until 10/1/2018
- There will be only Flower Knight that appear in 2017 in the pool.
Knight that not appear will be add later on 26/12/2017.
- Everytime you roll this special gacha with 50 gems you will get free 1 rainbow coin.
- Everytime you roll this special gacha with 100 DMMpt you will get free 1 rainbow coin, instead of 1 D-Medal.
- Rate is the same as other normal gacha

I go to sleep... forgot about Nico live...

ShadwNinjaX
11-30-2017, 08:32 PM
Whelp that's 2 days in a row that the FKG masses were wrong with the winner. Not really sure I can trust the Jap players anymore now. :p

twilightdream
11-30-2017, 08:58 PM
wow... that's should... ah...
Well, I bet on 2 boat, highest % and boat I want.
So it's safe enough to got something out of it.

Most important thing is don't forget that Nazuna is untrust in every preditation.
So what I can tell for today bet is cut Nazuna out, and the boat that Suiren's knife on it going to lose.

Ghostmon
12-01-2017, 12:05 AM
Lol this event's betting is so unpredictable. Luckily I padded my bet with a secondary bet, though I only won like 300 event units. Want to believe in Nazuna, guess this event I can't xD

And this 2nd affection thing is really hard, always low on 2nd affection gifts...well, better buy out the shops lolz; but thanks to it, my helper is finally over 120k, w00t.

Oh and kool gatcha with the rainbow metal thing. Not sure though, many 5 star girls I want were not released in 2017 I guess after checking the line up. Maybe I wait until 12/26, if they add more girls. And next maintenance update is slightly longer than usual, maybe a sign of more cool promos? Hmm...

maotd
12-01-2017, 01:04 AM
So, I bet 100 on the two highest % boat. It works this way. Not that bad. But this event will be a bit harder than expected. There will be not that much time left to farm other missions if it goes this way.

Myrdin
12-01-2017, 02:36 AM
I just bet 50 on everyone, just in case.
Since I am farming the event for Life Crystals anyway, I could not care less about using to much of the betting currency hoho

Unregistered
12-01-2017, 03:00 AM
Streptocarpus is supposed to be accurate on odd numbered races. She's picking x100, x50, x30 as top three. Water Lily says x30 will be in third. Nazuna is Nazuna.

maotd
12-01-2017, 03:29 AM
Myrdin> Remember to keep some bet currency for Life Crystal in the 2nd part shop. If they do like last time, you can spend both currency and bet currecy for gold and LC at the end.

game2534
12-01-2017, 04:40 AM
So as for today, Nazuna is unreliable (Just like always), Suiren marks no.3 so this one is definitely out, But I don't know what oddly numbered race means. (1st day, 3rd day, 5th day race and so on?) It's either no.4 or 5 gonna get this race though.

Volarmis
12-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Okay, the 2017 gacha turned out to be quite lucky for me.
So far I've spun the 10+1 twice and on the first time I've gotten Water Dropwort (Seri) dupe, who I planned to have in my main team.
On the second try...

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/12/01/Fsl.png

I welcome Radiant Princess Cattleya as my first rainbow on the DMM version. :D
Not to mention Christmas Ghostweed, who I'm not complaining about at all, too.

I'm honestly debating if I should give it one more spin or keep the 50+ gems hidden away for the Christmas/New Year events. :)

EDIT:
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/047.jpg

Title: Weird sweets
Chloranthus: Instead of the usual donuts, it's cookies today, isn't it?
Iberis: Yes! Since it's Christmas, I've prepared them specially!
Iberis: If you're hungry, you can eat them too.
Chloranthus: Awesome! In that case, I'll also take one...
<gingerbread man slips away>
Chloranthus: Wut?

Myrdin
12-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Okay, the 2017 gacha turned out to be quite lucky for me.
So far I've spun the 10+1 twice and on the first time I've gotten Water Dropwort (Seri) dupe, who I planned to have in my main team.
On the second try...

I welcome Radiant Princess Cattleya as my first rainbow on the DMM version. :D
Not to mention Christmas Ghostweed, who I'm not complaining about at all, too.

I'm honestly debating if I should give it one more spin or keep the 50+ gems hidden away for the Christmas/New Year events. :)

Omedetou Volarmis sensei ! :D

Gratz on your first rainbow, and her being one of the never, cooler ones is even more amazing. Hope she serves you well !

So who is left ? I think there were few people who still didnt pull a 6* on DMM.
maotd and twillight ?

game2534
12-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Hey, nice pull indeed! Congrats on the rainbow pull.

twilightdream
12-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Myrdin ; I roll my first rainbow set since June, right after I rolled legendary 11 bronze.
All 3 of them active in my helper group. So... It's only...

Hope today yesterday swan race bet result go well for everyone.
10000 delicious currency should be with you.

For today bet, kill cut Nazuna predict as always, and who that Loberia hit is bad.

game2534
12-01-2017, 09:48 PM
This one is easy, No.2 will win this. No.3 got whiped so it's unlikely it will get 1st place. The rest is no brainer.

Volarmis
12-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Omedetou Volarmis sensei ! :D

Gratz on your first rainbow, and her being one of the never, cooler ones is even more amazing. Hope she serves you well !

So who is left ? I think there were few people who still didnt pull a 6* on DMM.
maotd and twillight ?

Hey, nice pull indeed! Congrats on the rainbow pull.

Congrats for your first rainbow. And for your christmas surfing loli.

Thanks. :D
She'll be on the ampy diet, so it'll take a while for her to make it into a team, but it's nice to finally have a 6* in this version.

maotd
12-02-2017, 12:17 AM
Congrats for your first rainbow. And for your christmas surfing loli.

AgentFakku
12-02-2017, 02:12 AM
my nun cannot win LOL

p\[\https://i.imgur.com/OujAUMAl.jpg

Edit

Congrats Volarmis on your first rainbow!

twilightdream
12-02-2017, 08:46 PM
I trust Greenbell in today predict, with all my heart.
Don't forget to bet 300 bet currency to get all reward.

game2534
12-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Greenbell always nailed, Turnip also place bet on low odd participant. No.4 gonna win this one. 300/300 on this.

Ghostmon
12-03-2017, 12:21 AM
Everyone seems quite confident about this one; personally I still haven't deciphered much about this event so I'll go with the flow I guess. Hoping for an easy win if all goes well! Delicious Premium Gatcha ticket also banked and 200 bond crystals banked. If it weren't were these, I'd probably skipped this day. So I'm guessing the rewards are gonna get progressively better? If so, nice.

twilightdream
12-03-2017, 01:56 AM
Ghost ; Today race... I mean tomorrow race is like final race for the 1st part of the event.
So reward is more than other day race and you can bet for 300 point.
Just like yesterday that you can bet for 300 point bacause it's a special race.

AgentFakku
12-03-2017, 02:29 AM
time to update sig
old
https://i.imgur.com/m85jo8L.png
new
https://i.imgur.com/tU6ONAi.jpg

yup once Veronica got bloom, she became my poster lady hehhehe

twilightdream
12-03-2017, 06:25 AM
Reminder post for maintenance.
DMM FKG will enter maintenance on Monday 3rd.
Maintenance will be around 13.00 - 18.00 JPT (+9 GMT).
Maintenance start faster than usaul time 1 hour and end 1 hour late, please be aware.

This following shop will get item reset.
So please trade anything you want / need before maintenance start.
- Coin Shop

The current event Santa-chan surfing in Summer Christmas will star its 2nd part.
Expect for new bloom girls again as always, and Whale-ship harbor will open for everyone.

They keep blooming rainbow girl non-stop, time for Alstromaria to get bloom is near.

game2534
12-03-2017, 09:12 AM
From a quick look, it seems like only a few rainbows are left for blooming.
1. Manryou
2. Serissa
3. Higanbana (World's Flower Shrine Maiden)
4. Alstromaria
So yeah, one month to cover all minimum I guess?

And the long maintenance time, are they gonna try implement something new again?

Ghostmon
12-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Thanks Twilight. I'm looking forward to maintenance, usually longer updates means more new content. Shop is okay I think, only coins gonna restock and I don't need flower petals atm.

From a quick look, it seems like only a few rainbows are left for blooming.
1. Manryou
2. Serissa
3. Higanbana (World's Flower Shrine Maiden)
4. Alstromaria
So yeah, one month to cover all minimum I guess?

And the long maintenance time, are they gonna try implement something new again?

My Higanbana!!! She really needs bloom...anytime soon would be nice FKG devs. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.

AgentFakku
12-03-2017, 07:58 PM
finally clear all of Moon Vine's maps - well, just 3 star the 80 maps

https://i.imgur.com/yUcjnCZ.jpg

took me 7 tries LOL

don't know wut worse, Germanium or Moon Vine's at least, I appreciate their fine, large bosom

are there any maps w/ RNG nodes for reissues - will only do gurls w/ big boobs

Next will be Southern Cross

edit

they should let me change Nazuna's outfit during maintenance

twilightdream
12-04-2017, 03:27 AM
Seem Nae cause some problem lol.
You did well for all of us kitty, hope some nice compensation on the way.
Nae da bast!

Vise
12-04-2017, 04:23 AM
Server still down, last time i check server up 8 pm japan time.
Oh well maybe we will get 20-50 FG for compensation

twilightdream
12-04-2017, 04:58 AM
Welcome to wall of text

2nd part of current event loli Santa-chan surfing in Summer Christmas has been added.
Event secret garden for event stage has been added.
2nd part stage will spawn boss that drop event currency.

New Broken ultimate mission has been added.
Stamina discount for new Broken ultimate mission.

Exp up for upgrade girls & equipment is now active.

New gacha tap for Anemone, Christmasbegonia and Mominoki has been added.

Bloom illust for following knight.
- Anemone
- Christmasbegonia
- Mominoki
- Ricaste (Event girl)
https://i.imgur.com/RyBNGCI.jpg

Bloom power only for following knight.
- Anabell (Niconico premium)
- Sakura Apron ver. (Serial)
- Hitorishizuka (Serial)
- Ranprantus (Niconico premium)
https://i.imgur.com/OqcSPf6.jpg

Permanent re-event campaign for following knight has been added.
- Rainlily
https://i.imgur.com/41Ef4dr.png
- Ranunculas
https://i.imgur.com/HiR8dnX.png

There are an update for Flower Canon and Whale Protection, but I don't understand what it is.

Vise ; yea delicious free FG waiting for us again.
Too bad my stamina is all most full, really want to drain it.

Volarmis
12-04-2017, 05:16 AM
I actually managed to log in twice and burn up some stamina, only to be sent back into the maintenance screen after 20 or so minutes.
Maybe they're dealing with some last-minute bugs?

Unregistered
12-04-2017, 06:34 AM
I actually managed to log in twice and burn up some stamina, only to be sent back into the maintenance screen after 20 or so minutes.
Maybe they're dealing with some last-minute bugs?

They've been posting alot of stuff on their twitter. Sadly, it's all in Japanese.

twilightdream
12-04-2017, 06:55 AM
All I know is Nae reinforcement item cause the trouble.
They try to fix it somehow and it's... maybe not going well.
They apologise about the unexpect long maintenance time.
Now they dealing with the login problem.

Everything should be fine around midnight JP time.
Now I just wait for nice compensation.
But the down side is my stamina should be full now hahahahahaha.

Finally in game... my stamina is full as expect...
OK today predict... Iris... I really want to what on your mind...
What ever I'll go both.

Eab1990
12-04-2017, 11:47 AM
Time to redirect my funds towards Christmas Begonia gacha. Though I wonder if we’ll get enough apologems for an 11-roll at this rate...

Unregistered
12-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Haven't had any problems for the past few hours.

game2534
12-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Today's prediction is hard to pinpoint. With Iris higher place than odds then either No.1 or 3 on this. Definitely not no.5 with Suiren's mark, it will end up in 3rd place. I suggest go for both just like majority do. But if I were to pick one, then I'll go for no.1 since Nazuna also pick her. She might not be reliable but she usually correct with limited info like this.

The compensation this time is low. (Compare to previous time though, 16FG or so is good enough) Maybe the problem is not directly from them?

Anemone finally got her bloom properly. Looks great as expect. With this I can finally finish her final CQ and her 2nd H scene.:cool:

AgentFakku
12-04-2017, 01:15 PM
I think I forgot to bet before maintenance last nite LOL

Unregistered
12-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Today's prediction is hard to pinpoint. With Iris higher place than odds then either No.1 or 3 on this. Definitely not no.5 with Suiren's mark, it will end up in 3rd place. I suggest go for both just like majority do. But if I were to pick one, then I'll go for no.1 since Nazuna also pick her. She might not be reliable but she usually correct with limited info like this.

I'm thinking 3 will win because Iris is giving them both the same mark. Wouldn't it be double-O on 1 and single-O on 3 if the x100 got first and x50 got second?

Alternatively, they could troll everyone with 4 winning because Iris wouldn't mark a x10 winner.

game2534
12-04-2017, 01:59 PM
I'm thinking 3 will win because Iris is giving them both the same mark. Wouldn't it be double-O on 1 and single-O on 3 if the x100 got first and x50 got second?

Alternatively, they could troll everyone with 4 winning because Iris wouldn't mark a x10 winner.

Would be funny if that happened. Then again 2000 currency is rather puny.

About 1 or 3, it just hard to pinpoint. Unlike real horse race or something similar, odds never indicate if they will end in better place. With vague "higher place than odds" from Iris with the exact same double circle, we don't have solid indication if lower bet will end in better place than higher one. (Then again, I don't have any real experience on any kind of gamble)

ShadwNinjaX
12-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Down for service again. -sigh- Well at least I was able to complete the 2nd week missions and special mission before going down.

twilightdream
12-04-2017, 10:16 PM
It because Nae for sure lol.
Or maybe Tstsuji lol.
It's a curse they selling loli without respect their cuteness enough *kidding*.

They just close the game for every several hours.
Don't know what they trying to do.

game2534
12-04-2017, 11:41 PM
Maintenance to extend event or give some shortcut? Then again it wouldn't take this long. 6hrs since started and no definite end time announced in board too.

twilightdream
12-05-2017, 01:03 AM
I hope they stop maint in next 1-2 hrs.
Need to drain my stamina.

Lucky current event is swan boat race, we can clear shop easy (except life-crystal).
If it's another event type I'll be headache by now.

Myrdin
12-05-2017, 01:11 AM
It because Nae for sure lol.
Or maybe Tstsuji lol.
It's a curse they selling loli without respect their cuteness enough *kidding*.

They just close the game for every several hours.
Don't know what they trying to do.

Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Loli

Now in your Cinema ! :D

twilightdream
12-05-2017, 03:14 AM
They finally announce something.
So they mess up with the manyu system, maybe Nae reinforce item really cause it.
Also there several problem with item in inventory.
They still try to fix it, but dont know when will ready.

At least it's ok than some dev that leave some major problem for months.
Instead of fix it, they create new major problem. CUTE.

game2534
12-05-2017, 03:56 AM
Seems like they mess up with 2 things and trying to fix 1 lingering problem.
1. Manyu synthesis, seems like they mess up with the amount of lv.5 needed to create lv.20 manyu.
2. Item in storehouse not showed up properly.
3. Log in difficulty problem.

No definite end time for now. They will update later.

ShadwNinjaX
12-05-2017, 04:18 AM
While this down time does suck, is anybody else excited to see what kind of compensation we'll get? FOr this, I'm thinking it's going to be a LOT of stuff. It might be asking too much, but 50FG sure would be nice too. :o

skasio
12-05-2017, 04:34 AM
We got 16 gems yesterday, so I would say today at least 20 (25?) is very likely. Probably with some event currency on top.
I personally don't mind the downtime. This event doesn't require heavy farming anyway, and Anemone's in priority, so I'm really happy with free gems.

twilightdream
12-05-2017, 05:05 AM
Last announce maintenance should end at 22.00 JP time.
So 1 hour from now if they can make it happen.

It's like 1 day shutdown, so maybe we get more than gems and event currency.
C'mon my compensation COME FORTH hahahaha.

Myrdin
12-05-2017, 05:29 AM
Last announce maintenance should end at 22.00 JP time.
So 1 hour from now if they can make it happen.

It's like 1 day shutdown, so maybe we get more than gems and event currency.
C'mon my compensation COME FORTH hahahaha.

While I dont wanna be like "give us moooaar compensation" coz they already give us a lot. But....
At the same time I wont say no to free stuff :)

Muhehehe mofu mofu moff :3
My small dragon pile of Flower Gems is growing !

Unregistered
12-05-2017, 05:48 AM
Game's up. 120 FG in the present box.

game2534
12-05-2017, 06:04 AM
Good lord, the amount of compensation is just so unreal.
Stamina pot x10
Salt ticket x10 (50FG worth my comrades)
D medal x8
Rainbow medal x2
gold x500k
LC x400
Garden coin x10k
Lv.100 and 20 Dragon set x5 each color
Bloom petals set x4
Lv.100 manyu set x5
Event currency x15k
Event bet x500
Reissue sealstone x2000

Mathi
12-05-2017, 06:11 AM
Server down again? :/

game2534
12-05-2017, 06:12 AM
That, or server overload.:p

Unregistered
12-05-2017, 06:17 AM
Stamina pot x10
D medal x8
Rainbow medal x2
gold x500k
LC x400
Garden coin x10k
Bloom petals set x4
Lv.100 manyu set x5
Event currency x15k
Event bet x500
Reissue sealstone x2000

More coming in about 6 hours according to this ofi123 guy on himeuta.

Unregistered
12-05-2017, 06:28 AM
Server down again? :/

Time to add some more stuff to the big list of stuff.

Absolute33
12-05-2017, 06:53 AM
I get the start page, but after that I just get an in-game error. Is that what everyone else is getting?

game2534
12-05-2017, 07:08 AM
They announced in board that hard to log in problem still present, so another maintenance. (And maybe more compensation)

Absolute33
12-05-2017, 07:24 AM
Hmmm... I got in but "all" i got was 120 FG.

Myrdin
12-05-2017, 07:24 AM
Stamina pot x10
D medal x8
Rainbow medal x2
gold x500k
LC x400
Garden coin x10k
Bloom petals set x4
Lv.100 manyu set x5
Event currency x15k
Event bet x500
Reissue sealstone x2000

Holy bollocks !

...yes... Yeees !!!
Keep growing my precious dragon pile moffu fu fu fu fu :3

But srsly though, thats one hell of a generous compensation. 120 gems. Another 50 in the tickets. 2 Rainbw coins, which is one dupe pull. 8 Danchou Coins which is.... well... a Lot actually.
And nevermind the manyus, dragons, bloom petals.
Uff yeah, this feels more like winning the first place in some sort of ingame event than just a compensation :D

So far I tried, but didnt manage to log into the game, so I cant yet confirm all of these things being really there, but still. Even 120 gems is damn sweet !

skasio
12-05-2017, 07:28 AM
Stamina pot x10
D medal x8
Rainbow medal x2
gold x500k
LC x400
Garden coin x10k
Bloom petals set x4
Lv.100 manyu set x5
Event currency x15k
Event bet x500
Reissue sealstone x2000

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/165/311/532.gif

twilightdream
12-05-2017, 07:33 AM
Only gems is in gift box when I login, before the game manage to kick me out lol.
Other thing will follow soon maybe in the morning JP time.
Right now the game just completely down hahahahaha.

game2534
12-05-2017, 07:45 AM
Heh, lucky for you guys who can get in. I'll have some good, dreamless sleep and retry in the morning.

skasio
12-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Game took a while to load, but I managed to get in. "Only" thing I got is 120 gems. Compensation for compensation incoming? :D Compensaception.

maotd
12-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Nice compensation. It's a LOT of FG. 136 in only two days. It's almost what we got from Nutaku in... 6 months?

But more important than bugs and gifts. What should we bet today? All bets are to 0%. Who is right? who is not? Nazuna is she reliable?

Mitoru
12-05-2017, 10:44 AM
Stamina pot x10
D medal x8
Rainbow medal x2
gold x500k
LC x400
Garden coin x10k
Bloom petals set x4
Lv.100 manyu set x5
Event currency x15k
Event bet x500
Reissue sealstone x2000

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vise
12-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Lol... Im fine with server down for one week with 1k FG as compensation.

Unregistered
12-05-2017, 10:50 AM
What should we bet today? All bets are to 0%. Who is right? who is not? Nazuna is she reliable?

Mokou says it'll be x10 followed by x20, x50, x100 and x30. Radish also favors x10 over x20. Seems clear enough, but no harm in a side bet on x20.

Volarmis
12-05-2017, 12:04 PM
The missing compensation arrived. :p

EDIT:
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/048.jpg

Title: Ghost Weed's hat
Billy Buttons: Ghost Weed, your costume is so cute!
Ghost Weed: Thank you very much!
Ghost Weed: Truth is, this my very own design!
Billy Buttons: I see... Somehow this hat you're wearing
Billy Buttons: reminds me of my favorite toys or manjuu (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manj%C5%AB)
Billy Buttons: and it's making me hungry.
Ghost Weed (with hat bitten): .....
Iberis: What happened to your head!?

AgentFakku
12-05-2017, 02:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Lt2V4X6.png

my gawd, dat's a lot (https://imgur.com/a/QDcCJ)

Nothing to spend on for me on da Gacha, I go for Fir, da only few Oppai
https://i.imgur.com/VefUARp.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/EVrapOF.jpg
I should have guess LOL, my DMM pulls are unlucky just like Nutaku's LOL

ShadwNinjaX
12-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Sitting here seeing my compensation being like:

Oh yeah baby! Sweet DMM, make it rain!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Absolute33
12-05-2017, 03:15 PM
I don't think I've ever seen compensation like this in any other game.

Ghostmon
12-05-2017, 03:25 PM
God dam sweet Jesus sweet FGs are sweet. They spoiling us rotten haha! Ofc I won't complain. I've dropped a few games like this (*cough Harem Heros *cough) 'cuz of their stingy reward system and devs. constantly trying to force feed premium paid services down your throat without ever giving you anything in return; this is one of the reasons why I've kept up FKG, keep coming back, and heck probably spend a lil' more dollars on the game, because I feel the game is worth it and the people behind the game are generous enough to just throw great stuff at us without any kind of upsell (at least I don't feel it). The more you give, the more you get. So yeah, super KOOL.

game2534
12-05-2017, 03:45 PM
No.3 should get this one with Radish double circle.

DMM FKG is one of the game (maybe the only freemium game I ever played) that, very generous to F2P player and it is much, much viable option to stay as one. The game's nature is not pay to win also help much. The amount of compensations are usually massive. The last time we got 100FG and many more in-game item. And this time it's 120FG. Both time worth 30usd in game if you are P2P and pay for FG. So yeah, it is one of many reasons why there's many undying loyal customers and many artists already sold their soul for this game.:rolleyes:

ShadwNinjaX
12-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Well with all this compensation goodness, time to spend a little on the girls to make them happy. First and foremost for the holidays, it's time for your bloom that you finally got Fir!

Holy heavenly tittacular angels Batman!

Unregistered
12-05-2017, 04:34 PM

Naked apron gingerbread lady

game2534
12-05-2017, 04:35 PM
A remind and a note to any who want alternate account or reroll, now is a good time to do so.

Absolute33
12-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Yep... Just logged into all the decent rerolls I did for Halloween to collect gifts. Saving all the FGs for the Halloween reissue lol.

Handu
12-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Damn that was some nice compesation indeed. Took me by surprise. For how long was the game down? Just checked a few times and didn't manage to log in.
Nway, with all the freebies I had enough D-medal to buy a D-ticket...
... and it turned out to be my 4th copy of Cyclamen, granting me her last equipment slot(got her 3x with my very first roll upon starting the game lol). Is there any sort of 'priority' on these tickets that will net us dupes? Cuz I'm speechless right now.

Eab1990
12-05-2017, 05:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dibEM1fr5YQ

Today was a good day.

First 11-roll trolled me, but the second 11-roll hit the double spotlight. I would've preferred Poinsettia over Fir, but Christmas Begonia was my main target.

ShadwNinjaX
12-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Well I am going to hold on to all these lovely FGs for any attractive priority gacha or the next event, depending on who is advertised on them. In the meantime, we all got a free 10 salt ticket roll! So let's see what we get! :o

Oh a new gold! Oh hiya Swimsuit Toad Lily! :o And a gold dupe for 2 rainbow coins. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Unregistered
12-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Mokou says it'll be x10 followed by x20, x50, x100 and x30.

Mokou nails it again. Current race is a question of what Ivy's predictions mean. The wiki description is less than useful. I'm guessing she picks the first and last place boats, with Lobelia showing which is the later.

twilightdream
12-05-2017, 11:08 PM
Today with Loberia stick on 3rd and 4th boat + Ivy imagination power, (hope) result is clear.

Myrdin
12-06-2017, 01:54 AM
Well with all this compensation goodness, time to spend a little on the girls to make them happy. First and foremost for the holidays, it's time for your bloom that you finally got Fir!

Holy heavenly tittacular angels Batman!

Xmass Goddess Fir !
I like the girl and this artwork certainly is a cool one ! :)

game2534
12-06-2017, 03:58 AM
Welp I start alternate account, will sent you guys request.
PS: Can't find twilight ID

Vise
12-06-2017, 05:21 AM
Goodbye wutan and dorey your squad really help me in old days.
Time to clean my FL

twilightdream
12-06-2017, 05:40 AM
wow, wutan just like stop playing for almost 10 months.

Loading allies list.......

Mrs.ceekay your main account is 44 days not login, but you login your sub... where are you?

Vise
12-06-2017, 06:04 AM
Well im always wait till 30 days for stranger or japanese name before i delete them
For friends i know and someone from this forum i will wait till 3 month last time they login.
Except when i need slot always purge the low lvl.

game2534
12-06-2017, 06:15 AM
Now start again from scratch, there's always a wonder that eludes me.
I wonder how many bucks went into this...

Myrdin
12-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Now start again from scratch, there's always a wonder that eludes me.
I wonder how many bucks went into this...

Is that your alt. account ?
Already with 5* Rainbows ? You spent a lot on it didnt you :P
Why make an alt account in the first place though ?

Vise
12-06-2017, 08:10 AM
I think his alt account name is Dawn, i got friend request with account lv 19.

game2534
12-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Is that your alt. account ?
Already with 5* Rainbows ? You spent a lot on it didnt you :P
Why make an alt account in the first place though ?

Of course not, that's some random person. I just wonder how can he (or she?) has full rainbow with low level like that. Or rather, how much one have to spent on this? My account is much more humble than that, and nope I won't spend a cent on this one.

PS: Do any of you think you can reroll for 2 rainbows with 3 tries? I think I must have gone mad first.;)

twilightdream
12-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Vise ; Normally I wait for 60 days to delete absent ally, in every condition.
2 months is long long period, somebody gone that lenght really flee to other thing they interest.
Or have something important to do.

game ; nah... I won't... no I can't...
but anyway one id already hard to handle for me...

maotd
12-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Open my gift box and wow. 6 FG, 4D-medals and 1 Rainbow medal. Please DMM. Stop with compensations. That's too much. Espacially for bugs i don't even deal with. I just can't use all of this. It's almost 4 free rolls from all this mess.

Caitlenren
12-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Got my first 6* on DMM <3

Myrdin
12-06-2017, 02:42 PM

Nice ! Chainsaw Chan !
Gratz on a solid Slice 6* ;)
Was that a single Yolo pull ?

Caitlenren
12-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Was that a single Yolo pull ?
It was from that 5* premium ticket. It's still good?

Volarmis
12-06-2017, 02:46 PM

Congrats!
Since I got mine not too long ago, I guess 'tis the season. :p

Myrdin
12-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Still good ;)
This is the "first 6*" and "first 6* pulled". Meaning that this one is your precious first 6* as long as it came from gacha, ticket or whatever that was not a guaranteed 6* :)

Also that ticket had like what... 6% chance for a 6* ? So yeah you still beat the odds and as such it counts *thumbsup*

Caitlenren
12-06-2017, 02:57 PM
7.5%, as far as I remember.

Eab1990
12-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Did a few 100 DMM point pulls, got me a cute little Yomena.

game2534
12-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Nice, I also pulled Hanamizuki from 5* ticket. Great feeling isn't it?:p

Eab1990
12-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Better than the endless bronze yolos I've been pulling as of late.

DMM really does feel like it has worse yolo rates than Nutaku.

On the flip side, I've hit the spotlight way more than not. Although getting Violet before Christmas Begonia/Fir yesterday was a troll.

twilightdream
12-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Caitlenren ; Gratz guy! You escape salt mine was success!
She will chain you to victory

Today Greenbell do predict again.
Prediction by Greenbell = Always right, I'll go with her.

By the way Ivy have very fancy skin here.
https://i.imgur.com/mCkrCGA.jpg

Ghostmon
12-06-2017, 11:40 PM
Caitlenren: SUPER congratz on your pull! I did a cheat *erm*buy my lovely Higanbana ticket, still haven't managed a true gatcha 6 star pull yet. But thanks to DMM's generous rewards, I'm now 10 Danchou metals away from my next 5 star. I forgot those were like 6 or 7% for 6* pulls, I wlll not give up!

Twilight - if you say so. I've been very lazy for event lately, I might bet a little. And yes, Ivy looking very kool, maybe I level her up one of there days lol. I just realized a few weeks ago she is holding a candy cane in her artwork, silly me not realizing it 'till recently, hah.

twilightdream
12-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Ghost ; This bet is for fun, you can bet any boat you like.
Hunter go for his Nun as example.

For me I trust Greenbell than Iris, so I go with her even that boat only give 10x.
Iris predict still interesting to bet according to her predict style.
So you can go for 5th boat if you want, but 2nd boat will never make it.

game2534
12-07-2017, 12:26 AM
I too trust Greenbell more than Iris. But I might play safe and bet on No.5 too.

Unregistered
12-07-2017, 05:30 AM
Greenbell always chooses some combination of 10, 20 and 30. I don't think she's that reliable.

game2534
12-07-2017, 07:37 AM
We'll see how 'solid prediction' really hit the spot or not.

twilightdream
12-07-2017, 08:19 AM
I understand many feel frustrate about boat that Greenbell predict, but the result is very clear.
Iris predict will hit if she goes for low odd but this time she goes â—Ž for 5th boat 50x and 2nd boat 100x.
2nd is 100% out, 5th still 50/50 but with Greenbell predict... nah it's hard to happen.
Nazuna... just dud as always, untrust women hahaha.

Don't forget we bet for fun.

Caitlenren
12-07-2017, 09:02 AM
I usually bet on those higher percentages of interest and it's okay.

Twilight: I'm a girl xD

game2534
12-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Hohoh... So besides our lady Ceekay who currently MIA, we have another girl here? Never thought of it.

Caitlenren
12-07-2017, 10:45 AM
I thought it was a common knowledge? xD

Myrdin
12-07-2017, 11:42 AM
I thought it was a common knowledge? xD

Nope. You got us good there kiddo :D
Though I did wonder - when taking your nickname and shortening it, you either get Cait - which is a Girls name, or Ren, which is applicable to both man and women in JP (at least I think) -if you were aware of it.
Cait being a short version is pretty cool though. We dont have this name in my country and its easy to say in one breath.

twilightdream
12-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Caitlenren ; It's a joke I adapt from Templar Leader sentence in XCOM2.
Work together will bring us to victory... something.
I like the voice actor sound when he speak it, so I adapt it.
ah... sorry... I didn't really mean that...

Caitlenren
12-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Myrdin: It's a mock truncation of Catherine tbh. Which is my 3rd name actually xD

Twilight: it's okay ^^ I'm not offended or anything like that.

AgentFakku
12-07-2017, 03:41 PM
I barely check in here b/c Swan Race are BORING

I used to comment on bets but I got bored of it
https://i.imgur.com/BAUx3RD.jpg
which one of y'all is on this list? I can't read Japanese nor do I know which one is HCB

In Nutaku, I only reserve space for HCB which goes for DMM (but I did pick up strangers) until I finally got full which is a first here

I should prolly check how to learn the time thingies like how inactive some friends are? I haven't remove anyone yet as of now - I never had a full list until now

Eab1990
12-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Today's 2017 roll:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174861234242322433/388461992425422848/unknown.png

...Meh. Would've preferred Pitaharella.

game2534
12-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Dawn is me, but I got some new games from my friend so I already delete that account. (Not before watching all CQ and H scene xD) And don't worry, I already delete all friends from list so it won't eat one of you guys friend slot.

twilightdream
12-07-2017, 04:32 PM
Hunter ; I understand swan boat race can be really boring.
If you know girls predict result quite clear, and it's not so fun to bet out from it.
But with whale stage open, we have a busy week to manage our stamina.

By the way I know you still cheer Nutaku FKG to get improve / survive.
So don't worry you can check in here if you have free time.

Unregistered
12-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Greenbell picked them in the correct order... for 3rd through 5th place.

game2534
12-07-2017, 08:50 PM
Can anyone explain how Mokou prediction works?

Unregistered
12-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Can anyone explain how Mokou prediction works?

triangle is +/- 1
circle is +/- 2
double-circle is +/- 3 or 4

game2534
12-07-2017, 09:39 PM
triangle is +/- 1
circle is +/- 2
double-circle is +/- 3 or 4

From odds? Or from No. in the race?

Unregistered
12-07-2017, 09:59 PM
From odds? Or from No. in the race?

Based on odds. So x30 getting a triangle from Mokou means 2nd or 4th and being whipped by Lobelia means it should be 4th.

twilightdream
12-08-2017, 04:33 AM
Ivy cheat.
Ivy dream power did well for this one, have to admit.
So shop clear only bet everyday for gift until event end.
Since nothing to trade from today I go with most %.

D*mn you Iris.
I'll looking forward for you megane-ko.

maotd
12-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Dupe Evening Primrose from salticket. I use her so, that's good.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/e/7/eveningprimrosedupe-5393f0d.jpg
The other one just give me 3* and the 10 remaning are for another day.

game2534
12-08-2017, 08:13 PM
1,3,4,2,5 Mokou's prediction is 100% hit on this.

Ms. Detective thinks it's No.2 for today race.

Eab1990
12-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Always bet on Mokou.

Ghostmon
12-09-2017, 12:03 AM
My daily dose of DMM pulls, got a nice Christmas 5 star

Super nice no complaints here. But just I'm kinda low on purples atm. Hang tight イベリス!

Oh and good luck everyone who are betting for the event; I will do aqua shadow misson (I spelled wrong says spell check, how do I spell missons...?? Isn't it right?) for now

Myrdin
12-09-2017, 03:03 AM
There is a Info I stumbled upon on FB. It seems on DMM the 1 Year Log in bonus is a 6* ticket.
Not sure if random or Pick your Waifu, but still, thats pretty damn nice.
Also - got Alstromeria (or how the heck you spell it) yesterday as a Log In bonus. Yop slowly getting there.

twilightdream
12-09-2017, 04:21 AM
Myrdin ; wow so you reach 1 year milestone gratz.
And also gratz for your new rainbow that you will get from 1 year login.

Wutan
12-09-2017, 06:55 AM
lol just logged in after 9 months.

Now i have 205 fgs and three 6* tickets??????

Omg.

Screw language barrier. I have to play the DMM Version after all.

I don't know which 6* girls i should choose.

Any suggestions?

I still need some units for a Damage Reduction Squad.

Any ideas?

Myrdin
12-09-2017, 07:07 AM
There are many different builds you ca go for.

My main squad (helper) is a Crit based rape train, able to cut down shit like nobodys bussiness, but struggles against time limited retard bosses who go before your team does, or dragged out fights where the enemy start with super buffs that wear off over time.

Debuff teams are still a thing.
Evade and Counter teams are very very good exactly for those drawn out fights I mentioned earlier (trying to build a second 6* for this purpose).
Solar Blast teams are actually a thing ! Even more so with the new improved Solar Blast that can stack up to 300% damage.
Then there are those weird.... utility bulds, or how should I call them. Teams that dont have anything crazy as far as damage goes, but can have all sort of special unique abilities, that can do variety of stuff (By ignoring certain Damage-Weakness types, dealing neutral damage in addition to their attack each turn. Heal up and recover HP, etc etc)

The best tip I can give you bud is - Look at what you have now, and what the girl is good at. Usually bloomed girls can do two or even 3 things for multiple builds.
There are only few girls who are good only at one (like Kerria or Friti who are pure damage buffers damage dealers. Scotch Broom who is pure Solar blast, etc etc).
After you figure shit out, build a team around her. Consult the Wiki, and check for the girls that compliment the setup for what you already have and then just pick those you like the most out of all the ones that fit the bill.

So who is your current 6* ? Mapple ?

Vise
12-09-2017, 07:16 AM
Dude... I thought u already abandoned ur account.
2 days ago i already remove u in my friendlist. I will add u later after work Wutan.

Wutan
12-09-2017, 07:35 AM
There are many different builds you ca go for.

My main squad (helper) is a Crit based rape train, able to cut down shit like nobodys bussiness, but struggles against time limited retard bosses who go before your team does, or dragged out fights where the enemy start with super buffs that wear off over time.

Debuff teams are still a thing.
Evade and Counter teams are very very good exactly for those drawn out fights I mentioned earlier (trying to build a second 6* for this purpose).
Solar Blast teams are actually a thing ! Even more so with the new improved Solar Blast that can stack up to 300% damage.
Then there are those weird.... utility bulds, or how should I call them. Teams that dont have anything crazy as far as damage goes, but can have all sort of special unique abilities, that can do variety of stuff (By ignoring certain Damage-Weakness types, dealing neutral damage in addition to their attack each turn. Heal up and recover HP, etc etc)

The best tip I can give you bud is - Look at what you have now, and what the girl is good at. Usually bloomed girls can do two or even 3 things for multiple builds.
There are only few girls who are good only at one (like Kerria or Friti who are pure damage buffers damage dealers. Scotch Broom who is pure Solar blast, etc etc).
After you figure shit out, build a team around her. Consult the Wiki, and check for the girls that compliment the setup for what you already have and then just pick those you like the most out of all the ones that fit the bill.

So who is your current 6* ? Mapple ?

Oh wow looks like my old School Skill Activation Squads are outdated i guess^^

My current 6*: Alpinia, Maple, Fritillaria, Lycoris, Bride Oncidium, Viola (Yukata), Tall Stewartia (Christmas)
My current 5*: Camellia, Oncidium, Gerbera, Queen of the Night, Cymbidium, Bipinna, Dahlia, Cactus Bride, Rosemary, Laurentia, Dahlia, Apple, Dogwood (Yukata), Mei (Yukata), Ionocidium (Christmas),Poinsettia

I won't list Event 5* cause they are somewhat obsoletete in terms of power at that point in my opinion.

I am overwhelmed right now :confused:

Wutan
12-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Dude... I thought u already abandoned ur account.
2 days ago i already remove u in my friendlist. I will add u later after work Wutan.

Yeah i have read your comment. I was one day to late.

Actually i debated with myself for the past 3 months if i should pick up FKG again...and here i am^^

twilightdream
12-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Wutan ; 2 counter+def unit / 2 critical / 1 debuff / 1 dodge / 1 atk

If you still want to do activation build this 2 can help.
https://i.imgur.com/TAWvh4Q.jpg
Royal Water Lily has def buff.
Streptocarpus has critical buff.
They both can boost 2x activation rate if got hit (shielding also count as got hit).
You can set provoke on them and let your girls show off they skill.

By the way don't want to choose your waifu?

Wutan
12-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Wutan ; 2 counter+def unit / 2 critical / 1 debuff / 1 dodge / 1 atk

If you still want to do activation build this 2 can help.
https://i.imgur.com/TAWvh4Q.jpg
Royal Water Lily has def buff.
Streptocarpus has critical buff.
They both can boost 2x activation rate if got hit (shielding also count as got hit).
You can set provoke on them and let your girls show off they skill.

By the way don't want to choose your waifu?

Thank you:D

Wow n1 you can pseudo tank now? Interesting.

Yeah i will consider on of them for my Skill Activation Squad. Preferable Royal Water Lily.

I done goofed btw. Looks like you need 300 Rainbow Points to get a 6* of your choice.

i only have 3 points atm. I thought the 3 points are supposed to be tickets^^

Maple will be the leader in my Skill Activation Squad.

Did my first 10+1 after a long time and i have got

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Lace

N1. This girl looks like a great tank :o

Myrdin
12-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Now if I might toss another piece of advice here Wutan my friend.

The thing is .."ahem" (turns on the old mans voice from Diablo)

*In our days, the age long past, there was the gift, the pover of the skill activation ! It was a unique power, one that brought terror ! Yes Terror I tell you ! to the hearts of the enemies ! The pest shook in fear and the seas turned red (green, purple...or whatever is the color of their blood you get it :D ) from the blood of the slain monstrosities.
Yet as time went by and humanity managed to restore more of the desolate landscape, the great Spirits of Nature that gave us this power grew togather with the lands rebirth, and in their eternal wisdom and kindness, they bestowed even greater gifts upon us, in order to protect the world from the horrors of the Great Devourer (yes.. because Tyranids and stuff hehe).
They even send one of their beloved children, Nae to help guide the Knight Commander and help him !
It was these new blessings that brought even more power to the flower knights, allowing them to stand to toe with even the greatest of the beast, yes !*

...errr... or in short - the Skill activation, which was very rare back in our days, is now something of a standard ability granted to most 6* knights upon Blooming.
If you take a look, back then if you evolved and got a skill act that was the main thing the girl did. These days, each girl has multiple of the "what she does" and skilla ctivation has become much more widespread.
As such, it is much easier to find girls who have, it, thus rather than fucsing on building your team as Skilla activation team, its better to build your team as "Something else" but make sure all of the girls with the "something else" ability have skill activation.

I dont wanna keep pointing towards my team all the time, but its easier so forgive me ;)
My girls main condition was - Critical skill as main, and Skill activation as second. As such all of the girls have some sort of Critical chance and/or Critical damage up, ability and in their secondary they have skill activation (not all of them but the majority does.)

Just something to keep in mind. Since you can get two different synergies in one team instead of just one this way :)

*Yeah the rainbow coins are good, but take long time to pile up. You get some whenever you pull a dupe 5/6* from the gacha, so while slow it builds up over time. :)

AgentFakku
12-09-2017, 12:17 PM
Ain't seen wutan in a loooooooooong time

shit, we thought you were dead

Wutan
12-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Ain't seen wutan in a loooooooooong time

shit, we thought you were dead

No, i just suffered from a Nutaku Burnout;D and i also picked up another hobby but a certain Girl was angry and threatend me i should come back or she would slice me in pieces...

So here i am again.

Good to see you. There are more old veterans still around than i would have expected.

Vise
12-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Well the old player in my FL still active are :
Myrdin and BloodyMatsu ( still dont know who tho).

Maybe u need to update friend code in first page, we got new member on dmm.

Wutan
12-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Well the old player in my FL still active are :
Myrdin and BloodyMatsu ( still dont know who tho).

Maybe u need to update friend code in first page, we got new member on dmm.

Yeah i will try to update it tomorrow. However this thread is so big i might need some help there.

Maybe i should look through the last 50 pages and add every DMM ID on the first page i could find.

Oh boy that's what happen if your off for some time = more work afterwards :(

But i agree the first page is a mess and i will try to fix it.

I added you btw. Might take some time until my Helper Squad is usefull though. I bloomed Maple and she is still Level 1^^

maotd
12-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Welcome back. I just send you a friend request.

Wutan
12-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Welcome back. I just send you a friend request.

Thank you :)

maotd
12-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Yeah! New friend! Welcome to my friendlist.

Anyway,
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/9/7/7/nae-chanisop-5395700.jpg
Nae-chan is too OP. Maybe I must keep her for some hypotetic future maybe possible rainbow.

Volarmis
12-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Welcome back, Wutan. I've chucked a request your way (DMM only for the moment, full on Nutaku). :p

On a different note this feels quite unreal:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/12/09/FVk.png
The one to get Nae's blessing needs to be Azalea of course. And what better time to do that if not when we have an additional 10%? :D

EDIT:
Wow, maotd. We had the same idea for a post at the same time. :p

Myrdin
12-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Yop I am saving my spirit daughter Nae chan for a 6*. The amount of EXP she gives (meaning I fed her well, muhehe my little chubby fairy XD) is godly. Straight Lv.0 > 80 in one go.

Wutan
12-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Yop I am saving my spirit daughter Nae chan for a 6*. The amount of EXP she gives (meaning I fed her well, muhehe my little chubby fairy XD) is godly. Straight Lv.0 > 80 in one go.

Em guys could you explain this pls:

Where do i get those points again and what are those buffs exactly for?

Vise
12-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Em guys could you explain this pls:

Where do i get those points again and what are those buffs exactly for?

Here for the complete guide
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Promotion_Abilities

Wutan
12-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Here for the complete guide
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Promotion_Abilities

n1 thank you. I have to read the whole wiki i guess^^

Ampchan
12-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Nutaku promotion abilities when

twilightdream
12-09-2017, 05:52 PM
DMM FKG will enter maintenance on Monday 11th.
Maintenance will be around 13.00 - 17.00 JPT (+9 GMT).
Maintenance start faster than usaul time 1 hour, please be aware.

No item reset in shop this week.

The current event Santa-chan surfing in Summer Christmas will end.
New event Eat until you belly burst Food festa Holy Night will start its 1st part.
Whale habor also will be close.

New bloom girl will appear again, let's see who gonna be next bloom rainbow.

Additional reminder post for maintenance.
DMM site will enter maintenance on tuesday 12th.
Maintenance will be around 1.00 - 8.00 JPT (+9 GMT).
During this time DMM FKG will be unavailable, please be aware.

Unregistered
12-09-2017, 07:21 PM

Note that DMM maintenance doesn't kick you out of games. You can play until daily reset(4:00) if you're on before 1:00.

AgentFakku
12-09-2017, 07:41 PM
DMM FKG will enter maintenance on Monday 11th.
Maintenance will be around 13.00 - 17.00 JPT (+9 GMT).
Maintenance start faster than usaul time 1 hour, please be aware.

No item reset in shop this week.

The current event Santa-chan surfing in Summer Christmas will end.
New event Eat until you belly burst Food festa Holy Night will start its 1st part.
Whale habor also will be close.

New bloom girl will appear again, let's see who gonna be next bloom rainbow.

I was so sad dat this was Santa Bikini event - there was only Nazuna (whom you can't bang) and that one chick

Hopefully next Gacha and event has some thicc gurls

Better go spend my stuff - I forgot to buy da event gurl LMAO

twilightdream
12-09-2017, 07:47 PM
Hunter ; You kidding me right, about event girl.

Dev announce clearly that player should be out off game dear unregister.
If you can coopearate it will be nice.

AgentFakku
12-09-2017, 07:59 PM
shit, I didn't get a lot of currency LOL
at least, I barely got enuff to buy her and blooms

not enuff for her equipment LOL

no loss there since I have too many unused equipment and event gurl isn't my type of woman

game2534
12-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Oh wow, it seems like the oldest veteran is coming back. Everything sure change since you quit eh?
PS: Ms. Detective epic fail for her prediction, Today we need to put hope in Mokou and Iris then. I'll go for No.3 for this.

Myrdin
12-10-2017, 02:31 AM
Remember to bet a lot today. Being the last race there are multiple rewards for betting.

Caitlenren
12-10-2017, 05:42 AM
I wish you could do something with those gem leftovers. Betted the max amount and I still have 400~ of them left.

game2534
12-10-2017, 05:54 AM
I wish you could do something with those gem leftovers. Betted the max amount and I still have 400~ of them left.

You can exchange them for golds and LC too.

Caitlenren
12-10-2017, 06:25 AM
Thanks for info ^^

maotd
12-10-2017, 12:19 PM
It's just me or the game have really serious loading issues? It takes hours just to load a single screen. I tried to close the game and browser but it's even worse. It took me something like 5 minutes just to fight a raid boss.

Myrdin
12-10-2017, 01:04 PM
It's just me or the game have really serious loading issues? It takes hours just to load a single screen. I tried to close the game and browser but it's even worse. It took me something like 5 minutes just to fight a raid boss.

Not exactly hours, but yes once you "push start" it takes pretty damn long.

Volarmis
12-10-2017, 01:53 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/049.jpg

Title: Love fortune-telling
Phala Enopsis: Lady Margaret, what might you be doing?
<splash>
Margaret: Love fortune-telling.
Phala Enopsis: Eh?
Margaret: No... w-wait, my mistake!! It's just regular fortune-telling!!
Margaret: <Not the love kind!!>
Phala Enopsis: <fu fu fu> I see. How does this fortune-telling work?
Margaret: It seems that if the pumpkin floats, my wish will be granted.
Margaret: <Yes! It floated! Once more...>
Phala Enopsis: Is that so?
Phala Enopsis: <Doesn't it usually float or...?>

ShadwNinjaX
12-10-2017, 02:03 PM

I'm not having problems currently. I dunno. Maybe IPS corporations are already moving to throttle down sites like DMM with the death of net neutrality around the corner. XP Or it could be something less dire and temporary.

Caitlenren
12-10-2017, 02:40 PM
I don't have any problems with the site myself. Maybe it's just a local thing?

AgentFakku
12-10-2017, 03:45 PM
LOL no wonder why
https://i.imgur.com/xWsIYlCl.jpg
EPIC FAIL

now things are getting arousing if I do say so myself muhahaha

all right let's see if I get the bet right for one last time

game2534
12-10-2017, 05:21 PM
I have a long download problem too, just PC though. Using phone doesn't have any trouble.

AgentFakku
12-10-2017, 07:25 PM
evolved and bloom MoonVine
https://i.imgur.com/KIBJ8m6m.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/6hAdeHrm.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/wC0GR4sl.jpg

humana humana Moonvine bloom is frigging hawt, no bra LOL

ran outta of purple Manyu (https://i.imgur.com/y07AKLXm.jpg) - dat was weird never happened to me in DMM

Wutan
12-10-2017, 07:32 PM
evolved and bloom MoonVine
https://i.imgur.com/KIBJ8m6m.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/6hAdeHrm.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/wC0GR4sl.jpg

humana humana Moonvine bloom is frigging hawt, no bra LOL

N1. I agree. Looks awesome:D

I should run her Reissue Event after all.

Ew sucks coming back after 9 months. I have to run so many old Events i don't even know where to start^^

I ran never out of Yellow Manyus cause i only have three Pierce Girls...to much Slice Girls though^^

game2534
12-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Am I the only one with 'All boobs are not created equal' mindset?:rolleyes:

No.3 wins as expect. Now let's wait for the 2nd Christmas event.

Ghostmon
12-10-2017, 11:52 PM
Wutan: Hello! Welcome back I guess xD

So update again. Like someone mentioned before, only a few 6 star girls have no blooming powers, my HIGANBANA (Shrine Maid being one of them. I can't imagine she being too unpopular among players), yet she is being neglected ahhhhhh. I am hoping maybe a Christmas or New Year surprise? Who knows at this rate.

And speaking of abilities, how do you guys get the ultimate abilities to activate? I'm here stuck at praying it activates with my 24% + 1.2 times, it feels like doing the impossible. Even equipped with skill flowers, most knights max at mid 30's percent range. Any tips/help? What's this provoke thing you guys talk about and etc., I wanna know!!

game2534
12-11-2017, 12:14 AM
And speaking of abilities, how do you guys get the ultimate abilities to activate? I'm here stuck at praying it activates with my 24% + 1.2 times, it feels like doing the impossible. Even equipped with skill flowers, most knights max at mid 30's percent range. Any tips/help? What's this provoke thing you guys talk about and etc., I wanna know!!

Simply stack up skill activation boost ability. It will increased additionally with each 1.2x (or more) you have. For example, my team in a sig has 3 1.2x skill activation from Appricot, Epidendrum, and Nightmaher. So it's each girl's skill activation x1.6 times chance. Some girls like Dendrobium or Christmas Senryou can boost their own skill activation in the first turn, so They are total beast as sweeper but if they can't dispatch enemies in 1 turn, their usefulness will be toned down. This is true for any girls with 'first turn only' ability.

Not sure what is 'provoke' you talking about, if it means provocation skill, well it's best used on girls with dodge skill to migrate the damage from the team. One thing for sure, it made Saffron real broken.

skasio
12-11-2017, 01:09 AM
I log into the game, and what do I see? Whooping total of 250 lvl 25 manyus in my gift box.

Noice.

Gacha event. Meh. New chapter of Aqua Shadow - Fritty and Geranium.
And still no pick your own rainbow in sight... DMM, I have some cash saved up just for the occasion, and I've been waiting for a while now.

game2534
12-11-2017, 01:35 AM
I wonder if 250FG can get me Saffron or not... Shiro-chan is out of question unless Lady Luck fall for me... which she usually rather troll me.

twilightdream
12-11-2017, 01:56 AM
Ghost ; Base thing you have to do is increase girls active lv you need as high as possible (max is nice).
After that just like game said try to stack girls with activation rate boost into the group.
I think there is 3 type of activation boost now.
I believe Nutaku OP skill rate activation, compare to DMM side.

skasio ; It's should be compensation during manyu forging system failure.
250 manyus surely a lot.

game ; Go for your waifu man. Good luck.

ShadwNinjaX
12-11-2017, 04:28 AM
I log into the game, and what do I see? Whooping total of 250 lvl 25 manyus in my gift box.

Noice.

Gacha event. Meh. New chapter of Aqua Shadow - Fritty and Geranium.
And still no pick your own rainbow in sight... DMM, I have some cash saved up just for the occasion, and I've been waiting for a while now.

With you on the gatcha event. I mean the girls do look cute and festive, but still oppai dark-skinned waifu that I was hoping for. I guess I'll be continuing to save up my FG treasure trove for whenever that waifu. Speaking of which, remember when 7 gacha rolls dumped tons of salt on me in trying to get Snake-chan during Halloween event? DMM so awesome with ways of getting FG and compensation that I've already recovered that amount. DMM FKG is just awesome like that. :o

Wutan
12-11-2017, 04:34 AM
@Ghostmon

Thank you :)

Feels good to be back.

If you want your Ultimates of all 5 Girls to be activated try something like this:

3-4 Girls with 1,2-1,36 Skill Activation + Daisy (1,65x Skill Activation for all Members on the first turn) / Cymbidium (2x Skill Activation on the first turn).

@all

Is there a Button to activate the provoke Ability?

I have got Golden Lace and i want to build a Debuff Squad.

And how do you get 170k+ Helper Squads?

Just a full Rainbow Squad + Bloomed Form + Max second Affection + Fully Ampyfied?

Or do i miss something i don't know yet?

Myrdin
12-11-2017, 05:00 AM
Personal equipment, evolved and upgraded to max.

Wutan
12-11-2017, 05:05 AM
Personal equipment, evolved and upgraded to max.

Ok thank you :)

Since i have a 5* in my Helper Squad it shouldn't be possible to reach 170K but i will get there eventually.

twilightdream
12-11-2017, 05:38 AM
Wutan ; For provoking skill you can set it by click the button on top right there...
https://i.imgur.com/rgkzFl5.jpg

You'll on this page, after that click on any rainbow.
https://i.imgur.com/LFVbwSk.jpg

It'll bring you to setup page, then click the ability in red square.
https://i.imgur.com/eqC7WbT.jpg
You girl with it will become provoke unit, and will get hit all the time until she K.O.
Beware that provoke can only be use with 6*.

Also you have to upgrade provoke skill to it full potential.
To upgrade, click 強化 it'll bring you to upgrade section.

You can buy provoke skill here, it cost 7,500 whale medal.
https://i.imgur.com/Wra5B9F.jpg

About getting team to 170k+ TP.
You need a very strong unit, rainbow as example to be your team core.
Powerful gold girl maybe can do it, but you have to full amp them first.
You can see my helper team, if I amp Night Phlox TP should go over 169k.

D*mn update log too long, I'll wait when server go for maintenance for doing rough wall of text.
Just do quick update here first.
- New Aqua boss available. It's Kuroyuri+Selanium...?
Quite easy they both super weak except Kuroyuri can easy burn my shield with her active.
- New gacha tap for dodging girl added.
- Road to 3rd year anniversary campaign has start.

Eab1990
12-11-2017, 06:14 AM
Christmas Justicia now? There’s only so many holiday pink-hairs my wallet can afford.

Oh hey, the event girl is drawn by Kurasuke again. That’s five now, if I’m not mistaken, after Daisy, Ficaria, Olive, and Radish.

Wutan
12-11-2017, 06:21 AM
Wutan ; For provoking skill you can set it by click the button on top right there...
https://i.imgur.com/rgkzFl5.jpg

You'll on this page, after that click on any rainbow.
https://i.imgur.com/LFVbwSk.jpg

It'll bring you to setup page, then click the ability in red square.
https://i.imgur.com/eqC7WbT.jpg
You girl with it will become provoke unit, and will get hit all the time until she K.O.
Beware that provoke can only be use with 6*.

Also you have to upgrade provoke skill to it full potential.
To upgrade, click 強化 it'll bring you to upgrade section.

You can buy provoke skill here, it cost 7,500 whale medal.
https://i.imgur.com/Wra5B9F.jpg

About getting team to 170k+ TP.
You need a very strong unit, rainbow as example to be your team core.
Powerful gold girl maybe can do it, but you have to full amp them first.
You can see my helper team, if I amp Night Phlox TP should go over 169k.

D*mn update log too long, I'll wait when server go for maintenance for doing rough wall of text.
Just do quick update here first.
- New Aqua boss available. It's Kuroyuri+Selanium...?
Quite easy they both super weak except Kuroyuri can easy burn my shield with her active.
- New gacha tap for dodging girl added.
- Road to 3rd year anniversary campaign has start.

Thanks a ton :)

I have 8 Rainbows right now. None of them is maxed Ampyfied yet (Maple is almost done however).

Since i am a sucker for synergy i will wait after i have aquired the Rainbows from my Wishlist.

I have Maple, Alpinia, Fritilliaria, Viola (Yukata), Tall Stewartia Christmas, Lycoris, Bride Oncidium and Golden Lace right now.

Sadly i can't make a fully synergetic Team right now.

game2534
12-11-2017, 06:23 AM
So new Aqua Shadow stage is 'pick your poison' style? Beat Kuro-chan to face Geranium super defense, provocation and guts. Beat Geranium to face Kuro-chan fierce onslaught.

Handu
12-11-2017, 08:43 AM
I'm a little salty that I don't even know how to begin... Oh well!
Had 400 FG and personally the new gacha appeals to me. Why not? I might get lucky who knows.

First roll: salt
Second roll: salt
Third roll:
Ok, I can be happy.
Fourth roll:
Oook I don't even know how to react anymore. Someone find my heart, it's crushed somewhere ç-ç

And I ended up burning the remaining FG for pure salt.

Vise
12-11-2017, 09:41 AM
When your life already salty.
And here we are playing gacha game.
People play game for fun, challenge, relaxation.
Your waifu doesnt come with free FG but u buy them with guarranted 6 star ticket.
Oh god this delicious salt is superb.

Oh look new servant in FGO
*rolling*
Got NOTHING new servant.
Lie in the bed and goodnight guys.

Eab1990
12-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Lol FGO.

Got three Jacks, five Nursery Rhymes, and 12+ 5* CE

Took 500+ quartz to get the fifth copy of the 4* CE.

Vise
12-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Lol FGO.

Got three Jacks, five Nursery Rhymes, and 12+ 5* CE

Took 500+ quartz to get the fifth copy of the 4* CE.

Im play in JP server not NA, that new class forgeiner really burn my sq.

Caitlenren
12-11-2017, 10:57 AM
Aaand Maintenance is on.

Myrdin
12-11-2017, 11:06 AM
Wow gratz, you burned a lot but that Xmass Dusty Miller is pretty solid, Turn one Nuker :)

AgentFakku
12-11-2017, 01:36 PM
guess I kill time by playing Kamihime

didn't know maintenance was still on or something. I guess a site wide one

game2534
12-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Good thing maintenance happened when I'm sleeping.

Sound
12-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Site is back up,i thought vanilla Saffron was on a priority gacha,but apparently she got a christmas version.
150 FGs used but i got her.

Ampchan
12-11-2017, 05:34 PM
Oh new Saffron version? That is nice.