PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Handu
12-26-2017, 04:55 AM
<.< Almost completely forgot the forum with xmas sucking in. Glad I remembered b4 going full retard on that gold gacha! It doesn't seem to be worth it, only if you have piles of gold of course.
Well, another new gacha n Fritillaria is in... time to waste my 100 Gems and hope for priority. Good luck for whoever feels like trying and a late merry christmas lol.

Edit:
And I tried going for her just now...

Oh yeesss guess all the salt I ate trying the last xmas paid off(?). Now I have both of her versions <3

Edit2:
not sure what to say now. Tried a 3rd time the gold gacha:

game2534
12-26-2017, 08:07 AM
Try gold gacha down to 10m gold. Nothing but salt too. But I guess it's kinda alright for some quick bond crystal like twilight said.

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 09:43 AM
Wishbone Flower can now be purchased from the shop.

Myrdin
12-26-2017, 10:08 AM
Decided to try the gacha, coz I really like that Friti kimono version (honestly this girl has pretty deep backstory, and she has grown on me over the time). Pure silver and bronze. Ah well. I hope she comes around eventually.

Until when is the current 5K gacha ? I bought the DMM pionts (it seems the value of yen dropped. It cost me about 37 euros this time, when compared to 41 the last time I did a purchase), but still kinda hesitate to roll (that salt roll didnt help much at that hehe).

Edit: So did the roll. Salt plus Nightmare from ticket. Holy shit my luck has been just bad. I guess I´ll keep piling my stuff and hope for the best when the girls I want come around, since apparently random pulls do nothing for me.

ShadwNinjaX
12-26-2017, 02:19 PM
Just a friendly reminder to everyone, gold can be made up or regained if you have a healthy stash of stamina potions for Mori Mori upcoming since it is 2x gold this week.

P.S. Who're these beautiess and how do we get her? I'm liking their design a lot more than the current event girls.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Baikeisou
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Miltonia

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 02:35 PM
Veratrum is the serial code girl for FKG's Comiket package. Presumably, she will also be made available ~6 months later for bond crystal/D-medal exchange like the other Comiket girls.

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 02:36 PM
(Sorry for the doublepost, I think the system will fuse the two together?) Miltonia is also a serial code girl and comes with the second volume of the prequel manga.

Volarmis
12-26-2017, 02:37 PM
Decided to try the gacha, coz I really like that Friti kimono version (honestly this girl has pretty deep backstory, and she has grown on me over the time). Pure silver and bronze. Ah well. I hope she comes around eventually.

Until when is the current 5K gacha ? I bought the DMM pionts (it seems the value of yen dropped. It cost me about 37 euros this time, when compared to 41 the last time I did a purchase), but still kinda hesitate to roll (that salt roll didnt help much at that hehe).

Edit: So did the roll. Salt plus Nightmare from ticket. Holy shit my luck has been just bad. I guess I´ll keep piling my stuff and hope for the best when the girls I want come around, since apparently random pulls do nothing for me.

Tough luck, but it's just another day at FKG, eh?

As for the gacha timeframe, there should be some date on the banner saying how long it lasts.
年 means year, 月 means month, 日 means day.

ShadwNinjaX
12-26-2017, 03:14 PM
In case anyone was curious about other people's 800K gold gacha results I just did 2 11-rolls for the heck of it. First roll was salt silvers and bronzes. 2nd managed to get 1 gold, but the caveat was that it was a dupe Cowslip. Will start working to earn back that gold doing the event.

Meanwhile I am debating on what Blunt rainbow I could get with the ticket as I am in dire need of a Blunt rainbow to help round out my rainbow teams. Right now Cactus, Hare's Tail Grass, and New Year Ivy have caught my eye.

maotd
12-26-2017, 03:32 PM
I have done it once. Got only one Silver, and some 3*/2*. Northing different from a lucky normal seeds gacha. Too expensive for nothing. I really wonder what kind of people are targeted with that gacha. Old players full of golds don't really need to blow all of it in a such poor rate gacha for only golds and beginners don't have enough gold to try some easy 3*/4*... Even for bond crystal it don't worth since Equipement seeds are raining and give far more bond crystal.

Volarmis
12-26-2017, 05:37 PM
I've tried this 3 times and got 1 gold so far (Nasturtium, who I only had on Nutaku).
I'll keep rolling as long as my funds last. Gold can always be recollected sooner or later.

game2534
12-26-2017, 05:37 PM
I have done it once. Got only one Silver, and some 3*/2*. Northing different from a lucky normal seeds gacha. Too expensive for nothing. I really wonder what kind of people are targeted with that gacha. Old players full of golds don't really need to blow all of it in a such poor rate gacha for only golds and beginners don't have enough gold to try some easy 3*/4*... Even for bond crystal it don't worth since Equipement seeds are raining and give far more bond crystal.

I guess it's for fun only. Not really something you wanna go deep for it. Like try it just one or two times for lolz?

Updated: From choose your rainbow deal.

What can I say besides, Merry Christmas to me?
Salt tickets give 1 gold. New priorities gacha just salt though.

Ghostmon
12-27-2017, 01:03 AM
Game - hot dam nice, a very Merry Christmas indeed, gratz! Btw how is FKG on phone, is it a battery drainer?

And my Shrine Maiden Higanbana finally got bloom skills mwhahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Unfortunately no evade or counter, but a bloom is a bloom, very nice.

Wutan
12-27-2017, 03:11 AM
I guess it's for fun only. Not really something you wanna go deep for it. Like try it just one or two times for lolz?

Updated: From choose your rainbow deal.

What can I say besides, Merry Christmas to me?
Salt tickets give 1 gold. New priorities gacha just salt though.

GZ :)

I think she is a decent Crit Girl. I got her last year on christmas as well :o

Couldn't test her yet in a full crit Squad cause i need a lot more Rainbows for that...

@Ghostmon

GZ.

I know how important it is for the Waifu to have a Bloomed Form;D

game2534
12-27-2017, 07:19 AM
Game - hot dam nice, a very Merry Christmas indeed, gratz! Btw how is FKG on phone, is it a battery drainer?

And my Shrine Maiden Higanbana finally got bloom skills mwhahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Unfortunately no evade or counter, but a bloom is a bloom, very nice.

It's not really draining, well I never play for extended periods with phone anyway. Just use search points and for this event, burn raid points away for event currency.

Oh, and glad for your waifu bloom power up. Too bad her art is still in another castle.:rolleyes:

PS: I know I ask this before but anyone can confirm this again? Is there expire date for choose your rainbow ticket? If not, I will wait for Easter Cactus reissued and try my luck again (Should be 2-3 more events till her event comes back), if failed, I will trade ticket for her.

Wutan
12-27-2017, 08:16 AM
ok guys i have a big problem.

I want to purchase the Rainbow from the 5000 DMM Points Deal.

I tried 2 Creditcards (my own, Visa) and the Creditcard from a friend of mine (Mastercard).

DMM doesn't except either of them.

What should i do?

Do you guys use a Proxi Server where you change your IP to Japanese or something?

Did you encounter such problems in the past?

game2534
12-27-2017, 08:54 AM
ok guys i have a big problem.

I want to purchase the Rainbow from the 5000 DMM Points Deal.

I tried 2 Creditcards (my own, Visa) and the Creditcard from a friend of mine (Mastercard).

DMM doesn't except either of them.

What should i do?

Do you guys use a Proxi Server where you change your IP to Japanese or something?

Did you encounter such problems in the past?

I use mastercard and has no problem. I set region to Japan though since I sometimes read or play some VNs as well.

Unregistered
12-27-2017, 09:12 AM
PS: I know I ask this before but anyone can confirm this again? Is there expire date for choose your rainbow ticket? If not, I will wait for Easter Cactus reissued and try my luck again (Should be 2-3 more events till her event comes back), if failed, I will trade ticket for her.

I still haven't traded in the 2.5 year 5* token. If you don't see anything that resembles an expire date, I doubt there is one.

Wutan
12-27-2017, 09:17 AM
I use mastercard and has no problem. I set region to Japan though since I sometimes read or play some VNs as well.

What Proxy Programm do you use? I used KProxy. But it only allows me to change ID to Canadian or French (I would have to pay money if i decide to upgrade it to the premium version, don't want to do it)

Maybe my bank/country blocked any transactions to japan. They already did this once cause i ordered a sword from the United States. I had to call them and explain them that i ordered that sword and it's not an unlawful overwhite.

They could at least call me before they block any transactions...

I hate Nanny States. They see a japanese ID and then they assume it must be illegal.

But purchasing from Nutaku is fine because of CETA??? Yeah fuck that.

Luckily i have enough time to fix this. The deal lasts until the 15th of january right?

Myrdin
12-27-2017, 09:20 AM
Wutan try using Paypal. They have the option for that. Thats how I purchased this one Gacha.

Wutan
12-27-2017, 09:31 AM
Wutan try using Paypal. They have the option for that. Thats how I purchased this one Gacha.

Yeah that might be a solution. Thanks buddy :)

Didn't used paypal that much in the past but i will try it.

I don't want to deal with this creditcard bullcrap anymore.

twilightdream
12-27-2017, 09:47 AM
game going to has a very nice NY.
I hope I also get or have something good coming in but my RL is super sh*t right now.

With new event is wait and raid anybody boss, I just run around whale mission.
Stuck @ 19th now, hope can break it before discout gone.
Anyway like this stage, a romance night sky with your Kujira (whale).
It's the 13th one maybe.
https://i.imgur.com/d5FMWgB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/sOtvZ09.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hwAlCkJ.jpg

maotd
12-27-2017, 10:48 AM
About thread ideas, why not a translation thread for all thoses officials little FKG comics? Like a thread with all of them in, with their translation behind.

Myrdin
12-27-2017, 11:26 AM
Waaah ! what am I doing ?!

Me getting so much salt yesterday makes wanna roll and hope for some sexi time with Lady Luck !
NOOO MUST RESIST !

10 Salt tickets roll, 1 new gold. The game is taunting me I tell you ! :D

waay got Moko, only Mint remaining from those 3 mofu :3

Wutan
12-27-2017, 11:55 AM
@Myrdin

Gz for getting 5* Deju.

Ok i rolled the Shrine Maiden Lycoris Gacha because i really wanted Green Bell (need her for my Debuff Team) and i wanted something to cheer me up because Credit Cards suck :p

I have got the Girl i wanted and 2/3 Anemone Forms.

Hell Yeah ;)

Wutan
12-27-2017, 11:58 AM
/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

If you didn't know:

I am into HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts). I didn't order a Katana.

You should maybe inform yourself before you judge people.

Maybe you should google Albion Swords and leave us all alone.

Ghostmon
12-27-2017, 12:04 PM
Nice Wutan, always to see the pot turn gold for them rolls. I just used PayPal a few hrs ago to buy 5k pts. I used my Credit Card and it blocked me too. I had to call my bank to lift the restriction, ugh. So I switched to PayPal and transaction was no problem. PayPal is good, plus the 1% DMM pt. you get by using CC is pretty neglectable I think.

BTW 5k WAIFU ticket bought. All silvers from that roll. But I got my ...

Lovely June Bride AHHHHHHH. I have no regrets.
My Shrine Maiden got some competition dammmmn

Wutan
12-27-2017, 12:08 PM
Nice Wutan, always to see the pot turn gold for them rolls. I just used PayPal a few hrs ago to buy 5k pts. I used my Credit Card and it blocked me too. I had to call my bank to lift the restriction, ugh. So I switched to PayPal and transaction was no problem. PayPal is good, plus the 1% DMM pt. you get by using CC is pretty neglectable I think.

BTW 5k WAIFU ticket bought. All silvers from that roll. But I got my ...

Lovely June Bride AHHHHHHH. I have no regrets.
My Shrine Maiden got some competition dammmmn

Yeah i will use paypal tomorrow.

Funny thing is: Last year i payed with credit card and there was no problem at all. They must have restricted it soon after.

GZ. I love Royal Waterlily too. Good Choice :)

Myrdin
12-27-2017, 12:17 PM
Dude dont bother with that troll. He is some worthless looser shitposting on the internet. Wouldnt last even a single HEMA training. Pff

Just so you know lads - I have bunch of blades an axe, a curved hunting bow and a spear myself.
Why ? Because golf is for pussies, thats why !

Also Bruh, dont go clicking random shit like that from pseudo registered people - it could have been some malware or virus shit, and right now he would be sucking your account dry. Things like these is better to ignore.

Wutan
12-27-2017, 12:25 PM
Dude dont bother with that troll. He is some worthless looser shitposting on the internet. Wouldnt last even a single HEMA training. Pff

Just so you know lads - I have bunch of blades an axe, a curved hunting bow and a spear myself.
Why ? Because golf is for pussies, thats why !

Also Bruh, dont go clicking random shit like that from pseudo registered people - it could have been some malware or virus shit, and right now he would be sucking your account dry. Things like these is better to ignore.

Yeah you are right. Don't feed the troll...but i was already a little bit pissed and then some random diphead crossed my way xd.

I shouldn't haved clicked that link either way. That was stupid. Luckily it was just a youtube video about weebos i think.

Oh didn't know you are also into bow shooting. I want to order a Bearpaw Hunting Bow next year and try it myself :)

Myrdin
12-27-2017, 12:36 PM
Yeah, got a 50 pound korean recurve bow.
Wanna get me a crossbow too eventually, but thats still off into the future.

Dont worry, I´ll have something to cheer you up, within next 2030 or so minutes ( I am almost done, but I think I´ll rework the whole thing coz there is a detail off and I cant let that slip :P)

Wutan
12-27-2017, 12:54 PM
Yeah, got a 50 pound korean recurve bow.
Wanna get me a crossbow too eventually, but thats still off into the future.

Dont worry, I´ll have something to cheer you up, within next 2030 or so minutes ( I am almost done, but I think I´ll rework the whole thing coz there is a detail off and I cant let that slip :P)

Oh n1 i know what it is :D

Can't wait for that signature xd

Yeah an authentic Medieval Light Crossbow i would love to purchase. Those things are expensive though. I saw one on Tod Stuff.

Tod is a really good craftsmen but his crossbows cost more than 800 pounds.

A tactical crossbow with a laser attachment is also n1.

Well it's the same for every purchase:

"You get what you pay for" :o

Myrdin
12-27-2017, 12:56 PM
Aaand done. Go check it out ;)

As for the Xbows and such - I would consult the FB group I gave you a link for. IRC there was a guy who professionally crafted Bows and Xbows.

twilightdream
12-27-2017, 01:01 PM
I think those unreg keep posting here because Wutan and Myrdin is famous.

Mitoru
12-27-2017, 02:17 PM
Damn it Wutan i spent 300 gems trying to get Scarfed Anemone back when her priority gacha was up. I'll get you for this.
Nah, i'm happy for your solid roll.

And i did finally get my true Anemone back, here on DMM. The 10+1 was pure salt tho.
Only Anemone i'm missing is Scarfemone now. *Stares*

Wutan
12-27-2017, 02:20 PM
I think those unreg keep posting here because Wutan and Myrdin is famous.

What are we famous about:D

I want to be the ordinary guy.

Jokes aside. Did you already purchased Iono from the DMM Deal btw?

@Myrdin

Big thanks for those awesome Signatures :)

Cheered me up after that annoying Credit Card Incident.

Kurenai gave me another tip for bypassing the bank restrictions. Have to try it out before i use paypall.

@Mitoru

Thank you. I think we have quite the same Waifu taste :o

I really like Scarf Anemone as well.

GZ. I need 6* Anemone for my Counter Squad.

I love her Attack Animation. I call her Special Attack "Rai-Jin". Final Fantasy influence i guess ;)

Myrdin
12-27-2017, 02:25 PM
Thats nonsense, everyone knows you are our cute mofu star twilight !
Thousands mofufu blessings upon you mofu:3 mofu :3 mofu :3 moff :3

Nah, srsly though, If by famous you mean weird people with mental issues constantly creep onto the forums and pick a fight with me, then yeah, in that case I´d rather not be famous at all :D

No worries Wutan, welcome to the "big boys club". Check back into the thread I did a background from the other unused sig. ;)
But damn, that was one good pull, and both anemones jumped at you, now if you got the 3rd for the whole collection you are one lucky mofufu !
Divine punishment upon you haha mofu :p

Wutan
12-27-2017, 02:37 PM
Thats nonsense, everyone knows you are our cute mofu star twilight !
Thousands mofufu blessings upon you mofu:3 mofu :3 mofu :3 moff :3

Nah, srsly though, If by famous you mean get weird people with mental issues constantly creep onto the forums and pick a fight with me, then yeah, in that case I´d rather not be famous at all :D

No worries Wutan, welcome to the "big boys club". Check back into the thread I did a background from the other unused sig. ;)
But damn, that was one good pull, and both anemones jumped at you, now if you got the 3rd for the whole collection you are one lucky mofufu !
Divine punishment upon you haha mofu :p

Yeah this month it went like this:

Silverpot, Silverpot, Silverpot, Rainbow, Silverpot, Silverpot, Silverpot, 3 Golds, Rainbow, Silverpot, 3 Golds.

Overall i can't complain. I really hope Volarmis gets his first Gacha Rainbow soon. Everyone should get lucky in december :)

I browsed all DMM Thread Pages i missed during my absence. I missed a lot though.

For example: Where is the girl from texas? Didn't see her post in a while.

I also discovered some discussions about some people trolling Nutaku Players because of Gem Starving etc.

My two cents about this:

"Hate the company not the player"

maotd
12-27-2017, 02:51 PM
Volarmis already got his first rainbow isn't it? If I remember well. Like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I guess.

Wutan
12-27-2017, 03:01 PM
Volarmis already got his first rainbow isn't it? If I remember well. Like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I guess.

Yeah Kurenai told me that you still have to get your first Rainbow on DMM.

I don't know if this will help you but i am a strong believer of an old theory:

Roll the Normal Gacha until you get a Silverpot or three Bronzepots in a row. Then roll the actual Gacha you are aiming for. That should increase the chance to get a rainbow in the next few rolls.

That was the theory back then when i started playing Nutaku last year.

I don't know if that theory has any substance to it but it worked for me this month. And today i have got three golds after i used that trick.

Could be just me but i think i have more luck this way.

Anyway i hope you will get your first rainbow soon :)

maotd
12-27-2017, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the tricks. I know them but... meh. Sometimes it works and give golds, sometimes i just got salt. But actually, I have reached a point where random rainbow is almost useless. My main golds are rainbow level in their teams (yes, Money Tree, Christmas Chainsaw and Camelia are rainbows in my heart) and I can do all the stuff I need easily and hardest missions needs too much rainbows anyway. I'm only aiming for some special rainbows for my teams or my good old Nutaku's rainbow (Hi Kerria and Christmas Rose). But that's not that bad without rainbows. Even golds are more for waifu purpose than actual team needs.
The only actual rainbow I need for my team is Shiro-chan.

Wutan
12-27-2017, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the tricks. I know them but... meh. Sometimes it works and give golds, sometimes i just got salt. But actually, I have reached a point where random rainbow is almost useless. My main golds are rainbow level in their teams (yes, Money Tree, Christmas Chainsaw and Camelia are rainbows in my heart) and I can do all the stuff I need easily and hardest missions needs too much rainbows anyway. I'm only aiming for some special rainbows for my teams or my good old Nutaku's rainbow (Hi Kerria and Christmas Rose). But that's not that bad without rainbows. Even golds are more for waifu purpose than actual team needs.
The only actual rainbow I need for my team is Shiro-chan.

For a crit team right?

Yeah she is on my radar as well ;)

Yeah for those 680k missions you need what? 20 Rainbows?

Not possible for me.

Volarmis
12-27-2017, 04:22 PM

Yup, got myself Radiant Princess Cattleya not too long ago.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/1/16/Portrait_112817.png/revision/latest?cb=20170904104926

Recently however, I've learned she can look like this:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/f/fa/Portrait_112807000.png/revision/latest?cb=20170731171621

That's quite a refreshing side of her. :p

Caitlenren
12-27-2017, 04:55 PM
Aaand that's it. Effectively stopped playing FKG on Nutaku. Now only playing on DMM.

Just the signature doesn't match anymore xD

game2534
12-27-2017, 05:02 PM
For a crit team right?

Yeah she is on my radar as well ;)

Yeah for those 680k missions you need what? 20 Rainbows?

Not possible for me.

If by 680k means latest stage of Kodaibana or broken Aqua shadow, you may need at the VERY least 4 rainbows for each team, with dodge and provocation equipped of course.

My team can take on even Niconico 3 stages fine now. (Even with crappy rewards, it's great for testing team set up) and I currently have 7 rainbows in active teams.

Aaand that's it. Effectively stopped playing FKG on Nutaku. Now only playing on DMM.

What happened?

twilightdream
12-27-2017, 09:52 PM
Wutan ; ummm... You a lot active back there before you quit.
You share useful intel. You create DMM thread, you famous.
Nope, didn't buy any yet.
Have payment problem, my card expire... going to...

Myrdin ; For now only the workshop you do in forum is a solid icon.
You active in varoius section, and also share useful critic.
Don't bother with Mindy, I know he's still around just don't login.

About Wutan trick...
For now I can only say Wutan ID really have some special power in it.
I try and have very good pull once, so yesterday I try again... and salt...
DMM FKG DEV curse me hardddd~~~~

game2534
12-28-2017, 01:37 AM
About Wutan trick...
For now I can only say Wutan ID really have some special power in it.
I try and have very good pull once, so yesterday I try again... and salt...
DMM FKG DEV curse me hardddd~~~~

Whenever I have shitty RL, I usually have great luck in gacha. Maybe it try to compensate me?😑

Ghostmon
12-28-2017, 01:53 AM
Average luck in RL. Below Average luck in games, so far FKG seems to be no exception. 0.5% ain't for show, arrrggg

So I am experimenting with my awesome Ooooonibasu June Bride. Does her skill, +35% next turn if attacked stack turn over turn? Or no? I dunno can't tell lol), but am pretty curious.

Oh and maybe New Year I spend 5k on Ionocidium, 'cuz why not. I like skill activation...those 1.2x's really add up geezs

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 03:08 AM
"4 rainbows per team" is a bit on an exaggeration for Kodaibana and Re: Sakura & Ume. People have done both with a single team (as in, five girls at fullspec) before, I had nine rainbows when I completed the third Kodaibana map.

I'm not entering Aqua Shadow again until I have another rainbow or two, though. That dodge-piercing ability kind of puts a damper on things, you really want some debuff and barrier rainbows for that map.

game2534
12-28-2017, 04:16 AM
"4 rainbows per team" is a bit on an exaggeration for Kodaibana and Re: Sakura & Ume. People have done both with a single team (as in, five girls at fullspec) before, I had nine rainbows when I completed the third Kodaibana map.

I'm not entering Aqua Shadow again until I have another rainbow or two, though. That dodge-piercing ability kind of puts a damper on things, you really want some debuff and barrier rainbows for that map.

I used wrong words- - I mean 1 rainbow per team. But she must has dodge with provocation equipped as absolute minimum I guess.

Wutan
12-28-2017, 04:19 AM
Average luck in RL. Below Average luck in games, so far FKG seems to be no exception. 0.5% ain't for show, arrrggg

So I am experimenting with my awesome Ooooonibasu June Bride. Does her skill, +35% next turn if attacked stack turn over turn? Or no? I dunno can't tell lol), but am pretty curious.

Oh and maybe New Year I spend 5k on Ionocidium, 'cuz why not. I like skill activation...those 1.2x's really add up geezs

That's a good question.

My case is similar:

After i changed the language on DMM to English i was able to purchase DMM Points (Thanks, Kurenai :grin:)

I fetched http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Streptocarpus

I don't know yet if her x2 Skill Multiplier only counts for turn 2 or for all turns after turn one...

Let me know if she stacks her attack or not. Looks really interesting :grin:

My 10+1:

Don't know what to say to be honest. Exactly the girl i was looking for to complete v.1 of my 70 % Debuff Team.

game2534
12-28-2017, 04:44 AM
That's a good question.

My case is similar:

After i changed the language on DMM to English i was able to purchase DMM Points (Thanks, Kurenai :grin:)

I fetched http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Streptocarpus

I don't know yet if her x2 Skill Multiplier only counts for turn 2 or for all turns after turn one...

Let me know if she stacks her attack or not. Looks really interesting :grin:

My 10+1:

Don't know what to say to be honest. Exactly the girl i was looking for to complete v.1 of my 70 % Debuff Team.

her skill activation boost will be active EVERY TIME she got attacked. Too bad she doesn't have dodge or she'll be really broken. She is great for crit team though, just not a must like Shiro-chan.

Wutan
12-28-2017, 04:55 AM
her skill activation boost will be active EVERY TIME she got attacked. Too bad she doesn't have dodge or she'll be really broken. She is great for crit team though, just not a must like Shiro-chan.

Thank you. That's really n1.

Yeah with dodge she would be "Kerria Level" broken.

That will be my Crit Team for the future btw:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Dusty_Miller
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Loquat
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Christmas_Rose
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Streptocarpus
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tall_Stewartia_(Christmas)

I could switch out Tall Stewartia for Maple cause Maple already has 3 Item Slots and with Maple the team would have 72 % Skill Activation on turn on.

And Maple is Waifu :wink:

Maybe we should make a Thread called "Tactical Corner" where everyone can post there Teams and talk about it;D

game2534
12-28-2017, 05:13 AM
Thank you. That's really n1.

Yeah with dodge she would be "Kerria Level" broken.

That will be my Crit Team for the future btw:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Dusty_Miller
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Loquat
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Christmas_Rose
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Streptocarpus
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tall_Stewartia_(Christmas)

I could switch out Tall Stewartia for Maple cause Maple already has 3 Item Slots and with Maple the team would have 72 % Skill Activation on turn on.

And Maple is Waifu :wink:

Maybe we should make a Thread called "Tactical Corner" where everyone can post there Teams and talk about it;D

Would be nice, but it's also funny talking about 'tactic' in this game. Well at least those Aqua Shadow broken map might need some advice. Or at least, what rainbow should I go for must be a hot topic to talk once the deal comes. We rarely have the deal compare to Nutaku and it considerably more expensive so we might want some detailed info before pour our hard-earned money in.:cool:

Myrdin
12-28-2017, 06:07 AM
Considering there is always a time for each of us when we are contemplating a new strategy, adding or swaping an existing characer to this team or that, I think its not a bad idea at all to do separate it from the chit chat.
Right, lemme do that since I have some time to burn :)

Mitoru
12-28-2017, 07:16 AM
Speaking of strategy, Nightmaher with taunt is so busted i don't even. Keeps rest of the team alive while dancing around the pest dodging everything and slapping it with her battle tatas.
Well worth the 7500 whale medals.

twilightdream
12-28-2017, 08:29 AM
game ; Nothing here.
For this several days roll, I lose 50 gems to got 1 new gold Kuroyuri New year ver.
But what make me hurt is losing 150 gems for 2017 special gacha to got bond crystal.
I did roll gold girl from special gold roll gacha, but with a lot of sacrifice... about 20m coin.
Well, All for science man.
wooooo DMM FKG DEV YOUUUU~~~~~

My RL... My garage collapse by storm... kill stray cat that shelter in there. I feel... can't describe in word.

Mitoru ; Speaking of tactic I hope I get Nightmare... *sob*

I'll rest a bit. Will do additional patch note when wake up.

Caitlenren
12-28-2017, 11:16 AM
What happened?

I can barely log to FKG on nutaku(well, finally managed to after a few days of trying), errors happen every few minutes. Even after clearing cache countless times nothing improved :(

Vise
12-28-2017, 12:09 PM
Are we getting new comrade here or Ninja comrade ?
In 2 days i got like 6 or 7 friend equest, 4 of them with english name.
Right now my slot full, last time i got barrage request when im still lv 90.

Ghostmon
12-28-2017, 12:12 PM
I can barely log to FKG on nutaku(well, finally managed to after a few days of trying), errors happen every few minutes. Even after clearing cache countless times nothing improved :(

The grass is greener over here :)

Gatcha rolls continue to give me the middle finger (with some exceptions, tho. I'm mostly talking about trying to get a rainbow), but overall gameplay is much more enjoyable on DMM.

Vise - not sure, nothing out of the ordinary here, maybe you just popular xD

Caitlenren
12-28-2017, 01:39 PM
I think DMM sometimes knows

2nd rainbow and 1st one from gacha ^^

Wutan
12-28-2017, 01:41 PM
I think DMM sometimes knows

2nd rainbow and 1st one from gacha ^^

GZ. I got Lolipop-chan myself a few days ago.

N1 roll :grin:

maotd
12-28-2017, 01:42 PM
Nice. Well done for this rainbow. And 2 new golds. That's a great roll.

Volarmis
12-28-2017, 03:01 PM
Ok, the 2017 gacha has been unusually good for me.

My recent goal is to amass FGs to spin this gacha in order to get Mokou (Di Yu), who was my first ever flower knight, in her newer form (gotta love her unique speech pattern :)).
I don't even remember how many times I've tried it, but one of those tries gave me Radiant Princess Cattleya, mentioned here earlier.

My latest attempt gave me my second rainbow - one I actually noticed in helper teams because of her specific getup.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/12/28/FSa.png
(disregard the image quality, I usually crank the flash quality down when the game is left to run in the background)

Thus, I welcome Liverwort and Yomena to my team. :)

maotd
12-28-2017, 03:03 PM
So much rainbows here... congrats too.

Mitoru
12-28-2017, 03:06 PM
Those are some great rolls, been a while since i had anything note worthy on my main.

Wutan
12-28-2017, 03:10 PM
GZ. Liverwort is interesting.

she follows up with an attack using 20 % of the partys overall Forcepower...hmm...

Lets say someone has a Rainbow Team with 175k TP. Does this mean she attacks with 20 % of the Total Power?

Volarmis
12-28-2017, 03:18 PM
So much rainbows here... congrats too.

GZ. Liverwort is interesting.

she follows up with an attack using 20 % of the partys overall Forcepower...hmm...

Lets say someone has a Rainbow Team with 175k TP. Does this mean she attacks with 20 % of the Total Power?

Thanks.

Yeah, I've just looked up her abilities and I wonder how that will work.
A bit of a minus here is that I wanted to go towards a dodge+counter helper team, which she doesn't really fit too well, and I was short on ampies enough as it is, though I can hardly complain.

Yomena actually turned out to be interesting as well when I noticed she's one of the very few (don't know any other than Canna honestly) characters with the Kansai accent. :)

ShadwNinjaX
12-28-2017, 03:44 PM
With everyone getting rainbows, I am also going to try my luck. I tried the 5000DM with ticket gacha... and I got nothing but salt. $45 for silver and bronze? Not even 1 gold....... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well I decided to give the 2017 gacha a try to make me feel better and hope for some golds

DMM! You care! You really do care after all!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Myrdin
12-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Oh how I hate you now, you cant even Imagine T___T
I had to burn a ticket to get Kuuko (Wolfberry) grrr.

Nah gratz to all of you ! :)
Lolipop chan not my thing but she is pretty damn strong. As for you Kuuko, make sure to treat her well, she is like the adorable little sister character, with quite adorable Sprite animation (and some bad ass plasma ligthning as her Ultimate :D )
I can only hope to get some of that luck when my time to shine comes, so make sure to send me those positive mofufus at that time :P

Also, Ninjax, your updated Sig is done and uploaded *thumbsup*.

Wutan
12-28-2017, 03:52 PM
WOW.

Rainbows everywhere.

GZ. Shad.

Want to make a crit team as well :wink:?

ShadwNinjaX
12-28-2017, 03:54 PM
Oh how I hate you now, you cant even Imagine T___T
I had to burn a ticket to get Kuuko (Wolfberry) grrr.

Also, Ninjax, your updated Sig is done and uploaded *thumbsup*.

Oh man! I feel so bad, I should have sent the good mofufu luck your way to get her instead of me. Trust me in that I won't take her for granted and will put her to good use. While I am not a big fan of lolis, she certainly helped brighten a sad me when she popped out of that rainbow pot!

Oooooh sig updated! Sweeeeeet! Thanks so much! :bgrin:

WOW.

Rainbows everywhere.

GZ. Shad.

Want to make a crit team as well :wink:?

:squint: I'll have to check but I don't know if I have enough crit girls yet to make a crit team.

Wutan
12-28-2017, 04:32 PM
WTF?

Rainbows for everyone.

Tried the Foxy Gacha:

YES!!!

twilightdream
12-28-2017, 04:34 PM
oh... too many... -0- how many time that I'm super salt and everyone got new girls?
Anyway I can smile, salt is HOLY ITEM~! ToT
ah... well almost carry away.
Gratz for everyone, it's a good New year present.

This week wall of text is complete, you can read it @ notice thread in this sub-forum.

Right now the perma re-event has stamina discount for 30%
I don't know when it start and when it end so just tell you here.
Not remember reading it in patch note... but that text is too long maybe I overlook.

I'm off for my fabulous holiday with my little phone.
Will be back on Monday night or Tuesday morning.
So...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Hope you guys have good fortune for the new upcoming year.
Take care and be safe on your trip.
See you next year.

ShadwNinjaX
12-28-2017, 04:40 PM
WTF?

Rainbows for everyone.

Tried the Foxy Gacha:

YES!!!

Congrats! DMM feeling like Oprah. You get a rainbow! You get a rainbow! EVERYBODY GETS A RAINBOW!!! :rofl:

But enjoy your shrine foxy. I enjoy her a lot and let me assure you that her affection scene is simply divine. :love:

I'll be posting in the tactics thread here soon looking for some possible advice on what I currently have.

Wutan
12-28-2017, 04:48 PM
Congrats! DMM feeling like Oprah. You get a rainbow! You get a rainbow! EVERYBODY GETS A RAINBOW!!! :rofl:

But enjoy your shrine foxy. I enjoy her a lot and let me assure you that her affection scene is simply divine. :love:

I'll be posting in the tactics thread here soon looking for some possible advice on what I currently have.

Thanks;D

I really like her art. I have her normal version as well but Shrine Maiden is top notch. And she goes well with my Debuff Squad

Looks like Magic Rainbows really like me i guess xd

@twilight

Happy New Year.

Good fortune for you as well;D

game2534
12-28-2017, 05:10 PM
WTF?

Rainbows for everyone.

Tried the Foxy Gacha:

YES!!!

Wow, again? And I think I have quite some luck too. 3 rainbows after you shortly come back? Your ID must be blessed by DMM goddess, or whatever ecchi goddess out there.:squint:

Edit: And for some reason rainbow goddess gives her blessing to 3 of us at once? Volarmis (again in short time), Shad (again!?) and Wutan (AGAIN!!?)

Wutan
12-28-2017, 05:13 PM
Wow, again? And I think I have quite some luck too. 3 rainbows after you shortly come back? Your ID must be blessed by DMM goddess, or whatever ecchi goddess out there.:squint:

Yeah it's insanity.

Nutaku: 13 Rainbows, 2 Gacha Rainbows
DMM: 11 Rainbows, 7 Gacha Rainbows

Funny part: All 3 Rainbows were Magic Types :rofl:

ShadwNinjaX
12-28-2017, 05:18 PM
Yeah it's insanity.

Nutaku: 13 Rainbows, 2 Gacha Rainbows
DMM: 11 Rainbows, 7 Gacha Rainbows

Funny part: All 3 Rainbows were Magic Types :rofl:

Amazing, right? Out of the 11 rainbows I have 6 from gacha. On Nutaku, I only got 1 from gacha and that was from blowing all my FGs the day I was giving up on Nutaku FKG! :rofl:

oh... too many... -0- how many time that I'm super salt and everyone got new girls?
Anyway I can smile, salt is HOLY ITEM~! ToT
ah... well almost carry away.
Gratz for everyone, it's a good New year present.

This week wall of text is complete, you can read it @ notice thread in this sub-forum.

Right now the perma re-event has stamina discount for 30%
I don't know when it start and when it end so just tell you here.
Not remember reading it in patch note... but that text is too long maybe I overlook.

I'm off for my fabulous holiday with my little phone.
Will be back on Monday night or Tuesday morning.
So...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Hope you guys have good fortune for the new upcoming year.
Take care and be safe on your trip.
See you next year.

:sad: Sending mofufu your way twilight and hope you get the rainbow of your dreams. Happy New Years to you as well! Blessings upon you and those you care about in this next year.

Ghostmon
12-28-2017, 10:44 PM
Twilight - same to you, and goes for everyone here, an early Happy New Year!

Gonna use this chance to rant (pay no attention if you so wish)...I feel Higanbana Shrine Maiden Bloom skills got cheated/overlooked compared to her normal version. Personally, I'd rather go for evade rather than an additional 30-45% atk. buff. But maybe that's just me ( and many ppl in the Jap. FKG community, as seen in her comments...). All I'm saying is,Ms. Foxy Shrine Maiden's final bloom artwork better be super xtra awesome good to make up for this....ARRRGGGG. But a bloom is a bloom I guess...I just think the devs. shoulda did something more creative. *End of rant*

Oh and Game gratz on Foxy Shrine Maiden! Looks like this forum's gatcha luck has been quite nice. Wutan's of course, is unmatched...hope to rub some of that luck off you guys xD

ShadwNinjaX
12-29-2017, 04:17 AM
Gonna use this chance to rant (pay no attention if you so wish)...I feel Higanbana Shrine Maiden Bloom skills got cheated/overlooked compared to her normal version. Personally, I'd rather go for evade rather than an additional 30-45% atk. buff. But maybe that's just me ( and many ppl in the Jap. FKG community, as seen in her comments...). All I'm saying is,Ms. Foxy Shrine Maiden's final bloom artwork better be super xtra awesome good to make up for this....ARRRGGGG. But a bloom is a bloom I guess...I just think the devs. shoulda did something more creative. *End of rant*

I was a bit disappointed too as a lot of girls already get raised attack stats with their blooms. What exactly has the Jap FKG community been saying? Is it a mass uprising as well to where FKG may take notice enough to make a change? Or is it just a small segment? I'm curious about this. :think:

Myrdin
12-29-2017, 04:23 AM
Holy shit, Wutan calm down with all those pulls, you´re making it look easy.
Thats what ? 4 rainbows in 2 weeks.
Good god.
I wanna say gratz, but I am srsly getting jealous here, this is madness ! :D

Yeah I just wanna see all the current Rainbows get bloom form. Alstromaria included god damn it !

Wutan
12-29-2017, 05:29 AM
Holy shit, Wutan calm down with all those pulls, you´re making it look easy.
Thats what ? 4 rainbows in 2 weeks.
Good god.
I wanna say gratz, but I am srsly getting jealous here, this is madness ! :D

Yeah I just wanna see all the current Rainbows get bloom form. Alstromaria included god damn it !

Yeah but i paid for one :wink:

the funny part is: I pulled all Rainbows at around 00:30.

Looks like RNG compensates me for my shitty luck on Nutaku and WoW :silly:

Hope you get a free Dodge Rainbow soon;D

I am curious how Bride Onci's Bloomed Form will look like...I mean she already wears wedding clothes.

Myrdin
12-29-2017, 06:01 AM
Actually now that you mention the time. I had a theory back then and it proved 50/50 - if you pull closely around Midnight JP time you have a better chance for good pull.
Tested it a few times and more often than not got at least some results with it. Its a superstition and a theory but you know how it goes with RnG / Dice / Card games, its part of the hobby :D

Wutan
12-29-2017, 06:12 AM
Actually now that you mention the time. I had a theory back then and it proved 50/50 - if you pull closely around Midnight JP time you have a better chance for good pull.
Tested it a few times and more often than not got at least some results with it. Its a superstition and a theory but you know how it goes with RnG / Dice / Card games, its part of the hobby :D

I have to try it. I also still think it's benefical to get a Silver right before you pull the Gacha. I think it also increases the chance for a good pull.

I almost have my next Danchou Ticket so let's try it :wink:

ShadwNinjaX
12-29-2017, 02:03 PM
I have to try it. I also still think it's benefical to get a Silver right before you pull the Gacha. I think it also increases the chance for a good pull.

I almost have my next Danchou Ticket so let's try it :wink:

Just a little food for thought and not trying to rain on any parade here, but I did try the silver method after getting a sucky ticket pull the other day. I went through about 30-40 seed 10 pulls with no silver ever showing up. I said the heck with it and went to the 2017 gacha and got a rainbow. So I did get a rainbow WITHOUT getting a silver beforehand.

Wutan
12-29-2017, 02:47 PM
Just a little food for thought and not trying to rain on any parade here, but I did try the silver method after getting a sucky ticket pull the other day. I went through about 30-40 seed 10 pulls with no silver ever showing up. I said the heck with it and went to the 2017 gacha and got a rainbow. So I did get a rainbow WITHOUT getting a silver beforehand.

Yeah it's difficult to get a Silver in Normal Gacha for sure :bgrin:

It's a habit of mine to try it nonetheless.

I call it: Moarsi's Hoodoo Voodoo :rofl:

Don't know if you guys remember him.

He was infamous for getting Rainbows left and right on Nutaku.

Myrdin knows him as well.

He always wrote a n1 story about Moarsi Gacha Demon :bgrin:

Myrdin
12-29-2017, 03:28 PM
I believe I posted a Warhammer Inquisitor picture with "I am watching you... HERETIC!" after some excessively lucky rolls of his or something :P

AgentFakku
12-29-2017, 03:30 PM
oh snap man
all the reissues are all 30% off

when I was a new playa, I only did Lavender and Germatitties - then I di Moonvine a few months ago

time for me to get every reissue gurl!

Myrdin
12-29-2017, 03:31 PM
oh snap man
all the reissues are all 30% off

when I was a new playa, I only did Lavender and Germatitties - then I di Moonvine a few months ago

time for me to get every reissue gurl!

Heh, go for it, I myself am catching up on the story maps since the discount allows me to bang about 20 mission in one go on full stamina.
Went from Chapter 12 Straight up to 15 before I ran dry on energy. Want that Alstromaria for completing the whole story mode (I think you get one for this right ?)

Wutan
12-29-2017, 03:56 PM
Heh, go for it, I myself am catching up on the story maps since the discount allows me to bang about 20 mission in one go on full stamina.
Went from Chapter 12 Straight up to 15 before I ran dry on energy. Want that Alstromaria for completing the whole story mode (I think you get one for this right ?)

You get her for reaching lvl 150, Login Bonus and i also found this:

- Reaching Lv 175: Get Astroemeria Equipment Flower

- Reaching Lv 200: Get Astroemeria Skill Flower

Don't know if we get another copy of her after completing the story...

I will also run the story missions. Free Gems, fast Level and money :wink:

I reached Story Mission 32-1 yesterday.

45-5 should be the last one i think.

ShadwNinjaX
12-29-2017, 04:15 PM
Sounds like everyone is knocking it out with their stamina on missions and such. I will be joining you all shortly in the same objective. But first I am sitting on this ticket having narrowed down to New Year Ivy, Christmas Tall Stewartia, and Aizoon Stonecrop... Decisions, decisions...

Sound
12-29-2017, 04:38 PM
I'll tackle the campaign after finishing the special mission for running WS,Stuck at 17-2 on campaign,random nodes suck.

game2534
12-29-2017, 04:53 PM
I finish all story mode now, so all stamina goes to whale ship for now, oh, and today is great to farm some gold with x2 bonus.

AgentFakku
12-29-2017, 11:10 PM
I lvl up and it takes so long to actually burn thru all the stamina

Also, Mountain Lily maps are a pain LOL - those old reissue maps w/ their RNG nodes

I only finish getting one reissue gurl today, Never thoght I play FKG for 5 hours straight

Ghostmon
12-30-2017, 12:27 AM
@Shadow, the Jap. ppl in the FKG Wiki just saying what I was saying about Lycoris Shrine Maiden, wanting her to get Counter/Invade, or at least a better bloom skillset than what was released. While I wish the uproar is loud enough for DMM devs. to take notice, I doubt it. But never say never eh?

So I am done buying out event, and I can't proceed with whaleship any further. Story missions it is. I'm on 13 or 14...LOL

game2534
12-30-2017, 03:45 AM
@Shadow, the Jap. ppl in the FKG Wiki just saying what I was saying about Lycoris Shrine Maiden, wanting her to get Counter/Invade, or at least a better bloom skillset than what was released. While I wish the uproar is loud enough for DMM devs. to take notice, I doubt it. But never say never eh?

So I am done buying out event, and I can't proceed with whaleship any further. Story missions it is. I'm on 13 or 14...LOL

Most of the time the skill buff will simply increase the existing power more, rarely it will add new skill in.

Ghostmon
12-30-2017, 11:59 AM
@Game - Yeah, sadly you are right, unless we start an uprising and sign a petition, realistically adding/changing existing skills probably ain't gonna happen T_T

Btw getting great stamina recoveries with June Bride (better than Lycoris *cough*) latest one -

I think that's gotta be my personal best (and a bloom gift no top of that, dam!), what's you guys' records?

maotd
12-30-2017, 04:36 PM
I got 3 3* in one 1000 normal seeds roll then, tested my luck on the gold gacha:
That's nice. She is cute and I like her evolved form for some... reasons. Andshe is a counter girl when bloomed. Not the best girl but still good.

Wutan
12-30-2017, 04:39 PM
@Game - Yeah, sadly you are right, unless we start an uprising and sign a petition, realistically adding/changing existing skills probably ain't gonna happen T_T

Btw getting great stamina recoveries with June Bride (better than Lycoris *cough*) latest one -

I think that's gotta be my personal best (and a bloom gift no top of that, dam!), what's you guys' records?

I think my record was on Nutaku. 56 Stamina and 1 FG.
The Girl who made it possible: Evening Primrose:love:
Still want her on my DMM Account.

Got more Girls btw:

Danchou Ticket:

Not a fan of her design. She looks a bit boring in my opinion. But she has a good Skillset. If i ever want to make a second Critteam with Goldunits she will be in there.

2017 Gacha:

2 Golds. I dodged Salt. That's a win in my book. And i got my first Swimsuit Girl. I like Toad Lily :grin:
And another Crit Girl.

Do you guys know the other Girls Ability Set?

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Pitcher_Plant

The Wiki Page doesn't list any of her Abilities.

That will be the last roll for a long time though. I want to hoard FGs for Debuff Gacha.

@maotd

GZ.

Man you are brave.

I don't know the salt with the Gold Gacha is real. Got only 3* from it :frown:

ShadwNinjaX
12-30-2017, 06:21 PM
Just completed the 30 WM and 100 RB reward missions. Having cleared the 1st week shop, I see that I'm sitting on roughly 32,000 event currency. Curious to see how all of you are doing? Who has a massive stockpile ready to go starting week 2? :rofl:

Sound
12-30-2017, 07:23 PM
Pitcher plant have 1.2 skill act,10% dmg buff for party and 25% react after bloom.
As for event currency currently sitting at 46k and i'm lvl 100 horay.

Ghostmon
12-31-2017, 01:33 AM
Yes, nearing 30k event currency myself, gonna keep doing event map to farm life crystals - I think this is the best way for life crystals? (Apart from broken maps)

And them skill flowers, only being able to buy one a month, it hurts...any better way? Or is this it? (I think this is only method...but wouldn't hurt to ask I guess)

Edit: Many questions in one post: so you guys know for every event there's always the one silver (ring..?) with ~820/380 Atk/Def and the one gold (Bracelet..?) with about same atk/def in 300's. With max lvls., which equipment will have better stats? Will the gold outpace the silver in stats?

Volarmis
12-31-2017, 02:00 AM
Just completed the 30 WM and 100 RB reward missions. Having cleared the 1st week shop, I see that I'm sitting on roughly 32,000 event currency. Curious to see how all of you are doing? Who has a massive stockpile ready to go starting week 2? :rofl:

I've stacked over 130k of the event currency since I've been attacking the biggest boss monsters only.

Other than that I've finished all the current reissues and story missions, so now I'm either going for the whaleship or character quests to get a few more FGs for another 2017 gacha roll. :p
Since I've rushed the story missions I still want to go through their cutscenes. It got more interesting in the latest ones.

Here are a few comic translations I've had a break from.

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/055.jpg

Title: A small party
Iberis: ... eh? Isn't this cake missing a piece?
Fir: Fufu, did you sneak in a bite?
Iberis: I wouldn't do such a thing!
Fir: Easy, easy, it's alright, isn't it?
Fir: Putting that aside, now that you mention it, earlier...
<Fir and Iberis gingerbread companions' party>

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/056.jpg

Title: Hair arrangement
Edelweiss: It's nice to dress up differently than usual from time to time, isn't it?
Edelweiss: Should I also change my hairstyle while I'm at it?
Snowflake: Lady Edelweiss, leave the matter of your hair arrangement to me.
Edelweiss: What are you trying to do?
Edelweiss: With such tools, I don't think you can...
Snowflake: It's fine.
Edelweiss: It's not fi... iyaaaaaaa!
Edelweiss: Huh...? It's really beautiful...
<That day, Snowflake's talent bloomed>

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/057.jpg

Title: The power of the evil eye*
Ivy: My Flower King Blossom Grass technique is better!
Formosan Cherry: Not true! Even I can use an evil eye!
Mei Plumblossom: You two... what are you doing?
Formosan Cherry: Ah, master Mei!!
Ivy: We're sending our thoughts telepathically using the power of the evil eye to our beloved Sakura!
Mei Plumblossom: I see... Let me try sending some telepathy to Sakura too.
<door opening>
Sakura: Oh, Mei Plumblossom!
Sakura: <You're early, aren't you?>
Ivy: Sakura!?
Formosan Cherry: Master Mei's evil eye has summoned big sister Sakura!!
Mei Plumblossom: <Well, I was only waiting to go eat with her from the start...>

* You know, the whole "special power sealed inside an eye" thing.

Myrdin
12-31-2017, 02:11 AM
Found this on FB, from the last Comicet or what was it in JP.
Appricot and Mofufus :3 (so cute)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/12/31/FUJ.jpg

This batch of comics was quite adorable and funny, thanks as always Volarmis :)

game2534
12-31-2017, 05:41 AM
I spot my waifu!:love: Hope I could go and pick some up. Curse you RL! :squint:

twilightdream
12-31-2017, 06:18 AM
Storm coming ruin the outdoor NY party nicely.
They try to fix problem but I don't want to risk myself wet so now I'm with my oldy NB in the room. -0-

It's about 4 hrs before party time, I think I'll set myself in the bar and countdown with some stranger.
So just want to have a quick visit here and again...
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
WISH YOU LUCK. あけおめ

Wutan
12-31-2017, 07:08 AM
Storm coming ruin the outdoor NY party nicely.
They try to fix problem but I don't want to risk myself wet so now I'm with my oldy NB in the room. -0-

It's about 4 hrs before party time, I think I'll set myself in the bar and countdown with some stranger.
So just want to have a quick visit here and again...
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
WISH YOU LUCK. あけおめ

Happy new Year!

I hope it will be a good year for us all.

Have fun and drink one for me :wink:

Unregistered
12-31-2017, 08:20 AM
Happy New Year's emergency maintenance~

maotd
12-31-2017, 08:30 AM
It's still 7.30h before new yearfor me but Happy new year for all people living in 2018 right now. And happy maintenance time dear FKG dev's.

game2534
12-31-2017, 08:40 AM
Anyone interested in Akeome gacha? Seems like the same bunches Twilight posted several days ago.

1 hour 20 mins hours to go till 2018 in my country.

ShadwNinjaX
12-31-2017, 10:44 AM
Happy New Year to my FKG comrades on the other side of the planet! Still got a bit of time to wait before the party starts here. Hopefully the maintenance ends soon or at least get some lovely compensation in the end.

Volarmis
12-31-2017, 11:03 AM
I just noticed the maintenance too.
I hope it will be over in the next 4 hours, since I wanted to do my possibly last 2017 gacha spin right at midnight.
"Possibly last one" because I'm slowly running out of free FG sources and my main aim has been achieved and 5* Mokou joined my team today. :p

Happy New Year fellow knight commanders, whenever it might be for you.

Ghostmon
12-31-2017, 12:00 PM
Happy new year everyone, lucky you guys, I still have about 12 hour hours to go lol.

Emergency update, the 10k pt. deal. Anyone........?

durrem
12-31-2017, 12:39 PM

Is this one of those shrine fortunes? Not good, I take it?

ShadwNinjaX
12-31-2017, 12:49 PM
It's back up and there seems to be a 3-tier gatcha: 3000DMM, 5000DMM, and (holy shit!) 10000DMM point

twilightdream
12-31-2017, 01:04 PM
So the hellish NY gacha present.
Combine price is 18k DMMpt, you can buy all deal I think for once / deal.
You can get 2 guarantee rainbow from this, one from 10k pt deal, another from buy all deal to get 300 rainbow coin.
It's also you can get one more rainbow from the 5k pt deal but not guarantee.

I do the 5k got Epidendrum swimming ver. It's ok for fun.

ShadwNinjaX
12-31-2017, 01:17 PM
So the hellish NY gacha present.
Combine price is 18k DMMpt, you can buy all deal I think for once / deal.
You can get 2 guarantee rainbow from this, one from 10k pt deal, another from buy all deal to get 300 rainbow coin.
It's also you can get one more rainbow from the 5k pt deal but not guarantee.

I do the 5k got Epidendrum swimming ver. It's ok for fun.

So basically both rainbow gacha deals are rolls where you can get a random rainbow, not a ticket where you can choose?

twilightdream
12-31-2017, 01:33 PM
So basically both rainbow gacha deals are rolls where you can get a random rainbow, not a ticket where you can choose?

10000 deal guarantee 1 random rainbow + bonus thingy.
5000 deal only guarantee gold with chance to get a rainbow + bonus thingy.
This deal won't give any ticket, but if you buy all 10000+5000+3000 you will get 300 rainbow coin.
300 rainbow coin = 1 rainbow ticket.

ShadwNinjaX
12-31-2017, 01:43 PM
10000 deal guarantee 1 random rainbow + bonus thingy.
5000 deal only guarantee gold with chance to get a rainbow + bonus thingy.
This deal won't give any ticket, but if you buy all 10000+5000+3000 you will get 300 rainbow coin.
300 rainbow coin = 1 rainbow ticket.

Damn. I really think I will pass on that. 10000 deal (~$90) for a rainbow that is random. Not going to spend that kind of money on something random that could end up being a rainbow I don't care for much. I just spent 5000 for a guaranteed rainbow ticket, so this 5000 deal right after that does not sound good by comparison. Ultimately 18000 to get equivalent of a rainbow ticket in the end of this promotion. Yeah. Maybe for a newbie to the DMM side this could be really good, but nah. Not for me. I'll wait for another rainbow ticket deal or guaranteed rainbow with 5000 like the last few times.

Unregistered
12-31-2017, 02:09 PM
10k for batch pull with 1 guaranteed rainbow you don't have + rainbow dressbloom & skillbloom + 160 rainbow medals + 40 flower gems

5k for batch pull with 2 guaranteed golds(3.5% chance for 6*) + rainbow dressbloom + 80 rainbow medals + 25 flower gems

3k for batch pull with 1 guaranteed gold(3.5% chance for 6*) + rainbow skillbloom + 60 rainbow medals + 15 flower gems

maotd
12-31-2017, 02:23 PM
Last salt of the year on the 2017 gacha:
Ended the year with no 6* :(. But thanks to current login campaing and free 15 FG, I got a new roll for tomorow, first roll of the year. I pray for someting better.

Anyway, is there any news about thouses 10 free stalicket from DMM end year game/campaing/thing we spoke some pages before?

Volarmis
12-31-2017, 02:33 PM
Last salt of the year on the 2017 gacha:
Ended the year with no 6* :(. But thanks to current login campaing and free 15 FG, I got a new roll for tomorow, first roll of the year. I pray for someting better.

Anyway, is there any news about thouses 10 free stalicket from DMM end year game/campaing/thing we spoke some pages before?

Do you mean that "let's open them together" talk?
I'm still waiting with 10 tickets stacked in case we're continuing that, but there was no further movement so far.

Ghostmon
12-31-2017, 02:35 PM
I don't really care about the random rainbow girl, but that 160 rainbow metals is where I'm stuck at. I'll think 'bout it...

@Maotd: Not sure, I almost forgot to sign up myself, but I signed up, I think we'll just get it in our present boxes when event ended...forgot date tho..

twilightdream
12-31-2017, 02:52 PM
Is the 10k deal worth?
1 guarantee random rainbow worth 5000
160 rainbow coin worth around 2400
rainbow skill worth free
rainbow slot worth 3000
40 salt stone worth around 3000+ little bit

For me 10k is too much.
If I have more free nice pull I'll go for it 100%. As a thanks for dev kindness.
But since the game keep throwing salt to me so... no.

game2534
12-31-2017, 04:06 PM
Random rainbow is just too much for 10k pts, so I'll skip.

ShadwNinjaX
12-31-2017, 04:09 PM
Is the 10k deal worth?
1 guarantee random rainbow worth 5000
160 rainbow coin worth around 2400
rainbow skill worth free
rainbow slot worth 3000
40 salt stone worth around 3000+ little bit

For me 10k is too much.
If I have more free nice pull I'll go for it 100%. As a thanks for dev kindness.
But since the game keep throwing salt to me so... no.

I don't blame you. For that kind of money, you're well on your way to buying a new Nintendo Switch for example or at least 3 new video games. Just for the potential to get salt for the most part while still a few rainbows. With that kind of money, I would be hoping for a few golds to go along with it. But I'm not gonna bash DMM for being greedy or anything (that's Nutaku's department) as they've been very generous with compensation through the year since I've joined as well as offered quite a few reasonable deals.

Wutan
12-31-2017, 04:13 PM
Now i also live in 2018 ;D

Happy New Year.

I think i'll skip this deal as well. I hoped for a better and less expensive deal but i will patiently wait for that.

Maybe i will try the 5000 DMM Point Deal because of the Rainbow Points and the Dressbloom: Maple only need one more.

twilightdream
12-31-2017, 04:41 PM
That's why I go for 5000 deal.
I have 15k point ready to spend, hoping they will put ticket in this NY deal.
But since they won't do it so I just pay only 10k point for winter ticket and have some gamble with 5k deal.
This is enough for me to thanks them for a nice quality of service they do.

But main reason I won't go with 10k deal because I super salt in my past 7 months playing. hahahaha

game2534
12-31-2017, 04:45 PM
Oh yeah, 5k deal gives dressbloom and 80RC, and 25FG. Tempting indeed.

Volarmis
12-31-2017, 05:37 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/059.jpg

Title: New Year's day
Nazuna: And so, take good care of me this year as well, Commander!
Nazuna: Be safe on your way back.
Nazuna: <humming>
Nazuna: ...Alright, now I can join everyone for some hot cooking...
Canola: As I thought it should be Nazuna, right?
Nazuna: Hm? Me?
Cepha Lantera: That's right. She's in the position to invite everyone...
Di Yu: Di Yu also expects that?
St. Paulia: I'm looking forward to it~ Everyone's new year gift*!
<Nazuna with the face of broken dreams>

* Otoshidama - gifts given to children on New Year's day, usually in the form of an envelope with money

Eab1990
01-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Yeah, I'm passing on the three-tier deal as well.

Did the 5k deal and got Night-Maher, with swimsuit Toad Lily as a bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtcSIKbNJog

maotd
01-01-2018, 02:04 AM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/f/9/newyearfg-53b220b.jpg
Little FG for the new year! Happy new year dear Chloranthus <3

And happy New Year to all my beloved FKG comrades! May your wishes come true!

AgentFakku
01-01-2018, 02:21 AM
https://i.imgur.com/POY7ZDcl.jpg

2017 - 37 Pulls in total. Started FKG DMM on June 8, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/rD2tbLPl.jpg

Total Rainbows: 2 (Victoria and some Reindeer loli
Gold: 79 Gold

2018's 1st Pull (38th Pull in total) - scored 2 new gurls

https://i.imgur.com/mVpCtbB.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!

Wutan
01-01-2018, 05:23 AM
Well i did the 5K DMM Deal to get the Dressbloom and the Rainbow Points.

No Screenshot but i got:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Pomegranate
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Watercress

The most important part:

nuff said :wink:

twilightdream
01-01-2018, 05:50 AM
Hello everyone I have a quick update.
I don't know why but there will be 60 rainbow coin compensation for who that buy NY deal.
Who that buy 5k and 3k NY deal and didn't get any rainbow will get 60 rainbow coin as compensation.
Rainbow coin will send to player gift box on 10th Jan.

I... quite confuss with this compensation.
Maybe it has somthing to do with the rate of this special gacha.

Wutan
01-01-2018, 06:04 AM
Hello everyone I have a quick update.
I don't know why but there will be 60 rainbow coin compensation for who that buy NY deal.
Who that buy 5k and 3k NY deal and didn't get any rainbow will get 60 rainbow coin as compensation.
Rainbow coin will send to player gift box on 10th Jan.

I... quite confuss with this compensation.
Maybe it has somthing to do with the rate of this special gacha.

Yeah before i pulled the Gacha i checked the rates and the Rainbow Rate was still at 0,5 %

Maybe they forget to adjust it or something.

Thanks for the info, Twilight.

After i got those coins i am able to trade 300 of them for a Rainbow :rofl:

Myrdin
01-01-2018, 06:30 AM
So... those 3K and 5K are SUPPOSED to give a 6* ?
I thought they give 5* and 6* has the usual rate.
Coz if the gacha never stated that it gives a guaranteed rainbow, than the compensation makes no sense.
If the gacha was ment to have better rates, only then it does.
Hmm in that case it might ber worth maybe to go for the 3K gacha. Thats like...20 euros maybe ? Just to get those 60 rainbow coins, and whatever small amount of luck you can get from the pull itself.

twilightdream
01-01-2018, 07:13 AM
Myrdin ; That's why I'm confuss.
According to NY gacha detail the 3k & 5k deal only has chance to get 6★ when roll.
5k deal will give at least 2 5★ girls guarantee and 3k deal will give at least 1 5★ girl guarantee.

But this is where I confuss.
In notice they say 3k & 5k NY gacha is possibly 96.5% to roll 5★ and 3.5% to roll 6★.
I don't understand what they mean, and also don't understand about this issue happening.
Are they forget to fix the rate? Are they want to give some more gift?
What I only know now... I won't get extra 60 rainbow coin...

By the way I finally mad enough to did it.
https://i.imgur.com/fMAVhCg.jpg
yea the ultimate mission to the end.
got very nice amount of life crystal.

https://i.imgur.com/erdLczV.jpg
and break through swan whale 22th mission.
I try 23 mission but fail, lack of skill activation luck and TP.
At least I have made myself NY present for beat it.

maotd
01-01-2018, 08:18 AM
I tried all thoses voodoo tricks for my first roll of the year. Doing a roll arround 00h00 Japan Time after 3 bronze and 1 silver from normal gacha and tried current New Bloomables girls gacha:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/4/2/8/1st_roll_2018-53b2970.jpg
Not that bad, not that good. It's one of the best gold from this gacha with Green Bell. I can't complain.
So, I got 77 golds including event ones and 40 from gacha since may when I started. I don't remember how many gacha I have done but I must be close to 40 10+1 gacha including tickets and free rolls.

ShadwNinjaX
01-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Well if I can remember somewhat correctly, I believe I came to the DMM side of FKG around late April or early May timeframe. I don't remember specifically how many gacha pulls I've tried. Currently lvl 134 and this is what I have to show for at years end:

11 rainbows (6 natural from gachas)
92 golds

Still haven't finished story mode and I am struggling with whale ship still as I don't have enough of all the types (except for Slice) of girls leveled up to be strong enough yet. I'll have to devote more focus on doing this better in 2018.

Ghostmon
01-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Nice, I will join in NY roll in a bit too I guess..

BTW if I buy NY deal, can I still join in 60 xtra rainbow coins..??? Or too late now? O_O

seorizuki
01-01-2018, 09:59 AM
If i read it right, 5k and 3k deals should have include all gold+ characters (so you have a chance to roll a dupe), but the bug makes it you only roll characters that you dont have.

twilightdream
01-01-2018, 02:31 PM
Thanks to solve my confuss seorizuki.
It appear I missunderstand it completely. So it's the pool that broken.

Ninjax ; Hey man I'm jealous ya know 6 free from pull? :cry: :cry:
You have strong roster, if you have resource it will be more easy to challenge broken map.

ShadwNinjaX
01-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Ninjax ; Hey man I'm jealous ya know 6 free from pull? :cry: :cry:
You have strong roster, if you have resource it will be more easy to challenge broken map.

Hear that fluttering going out my window? While keeping the majority of the clan to myself, I took some mofufu luck fairies and sent them your way! :wink: May they bring you loads of rainbow goodness in 2018! :squint: :silly:

Wutan
01-01-2018, 04:36 PM
I got some Yolo Roll Luck :grin:

Ghostmon
01-02-2018, 12:59 AM
YOLO rolls ftw gratz Wutan, she is nice girl. But I wouldn't know, I haven't lvl'd her up yet lol

I cheated and bought my few rainbows because RNG not my friend. Mind you not a single natural rainbow gatcha pull yet. Granted I pulled less than 20 or 25 10+1's to date, but still, arg.

And maybe my Lycoris Shrine Maiden is mad. I gave her a few skill blooms a few days ago, but I changed my cover girl to Victoria Bride for past few days. Lycoris' skill act. is highest amongst my 6's (~50% w/ static skill act.), but she regularly has no skill activation for 5-6+ turn in a row. Meanwhile Ionocidium at base 24% is activating every second turn. I honestly don't understand...lolz

ShadwNinjaX
01-02-2018, 08:52 AM
I know this is a little off topic and not a fun one, but I feel the need to absolutely say this as an American. I know this is not exactly the right topic, but this is where the majority of my FKG friends are rather than in some remote topic where it is overlooked. I'm just now finding out about a YouTube personality Logan Paul was in Japan. Here in America, a large portion of us consider him scum. An immature douchebag to the highest degree. He acted disrespectfully in many Japan locations to be "outrageous" towards the Japanese. Then worst of all, he released a YT video of a dead man in the infamous Suicide Forest. I don't know who here is specifically Japanese. For those that are or who have friends that are Japanese, please let them know this immature sociopath does not represent the vast number of Americans who are good, respectful people. They are not represented by this scumbag. He is not who we are. Hell, I may not understand everything of their culture and maybe even say something unaware that it could be offensive (for which I'm deeply sorry). I really do respect Japan. I am fascinated by and interested in their culture and history. I am happy to see Japan among America's friends. I sincerely hope this does not hurt relations between our two people.

Myrdin
01-02-2018, 11:46 AM
I know this is a little off topic and not a fun one, but I feel the need to absolutely say this as an American. I know this is not exactly the right topic, but this is where the majority of my FKG friends are rather than in some remote topic where it is overlooked. I'm just now finding out about a YouTube personality Logan Paul was in Japan. Here in America, a large portion of us consider him scum. An immature douchebag to the highest degree. He acted disrespectfully in many Japan locations to be "outrageous" towards the Japanese. Then worst of all, he released a YT video of a dead man in the infamous Suicide Forest. I don't know who here is specifically Japanese. For those that are or who have friends that are Japanese, please let them know this immature sociopath does not represent the vast number of Americans who are good, respectful people. They are not represented by this scumbag. He is not who we are. Hell, I may not understand everything of their culture and maybe even say something unaware that it could be offensive (for which I'm deeply sorry). I really do respect Japan. I am fascinated by and interested in their culture and history. I am happy to see Japan among America's friends. I sincerely hope this does not hurt relations between our two people.

You worry to much about it friend
Karma is like a auto-aim sniper bullet. It finds everyone regardless of stature, religion, gender, skin color or whatever else.

Also I think there is no JP native player in this DMM thread. I thinkg Ghost said he lives in JP, but dont remember saying he is an actual Japanese (if so, you should lead on with the Patch Translation that poor twilight always works hard on to get ...no pressure mofu :D ).

Back to topic - AHAAA ! So thats where all my flying type mofufus went ! You tried to play the Wizard from Oz ! I knew something was wrong when one of them returned with a monkey costume wrapped around it ! :D
Twilight be a dear and catch them for me if you can, those poor things must have been red from shame flying around in those monkey suits :P

ShadwNinjaX
01-02-2018, 11:53 AM
You worry to much about it friend
Karma is like a auto-aim sniper bullet. It finds everyone regardless of stature, religion, gender, skin color or whatever else.

Also I think there is no JP native player in this DMM thread. I thinkg Ghost said he lives in JP, but dont remember saying he is an actual Japanese (if so, you should lead on with the Patch Translation that poor twilight always works hard on to get ...no pressure mofu :D ).

Back to topic - AHAAA ! So thats where all my flying type mofufus went ! You tried to play the Wizard from Oz ! I knew something was wrong when one of them returned with a monkey costume wrapped around it ! :D
Twilight be a dear and catch them for me if you can, those poor things must have been red from shame flying around in those monkey suits :P

Yeah. I was just livid when I found out about it. Americans get a bad enough rap in other countries because of morons like this. So yeah. Just wanted to lay it out there if there was anyone like that here.

NO! MINE! All mine! They belong to me now and they will help me get that rainbow pretty and her little dog too! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ghostmon
01-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Agree Shadow, he is scum. Unfortunately 'muricans do get a bad rep., but to most of Japanese, Americans are still quite loved/liked. Can't say for other countries. I can say I'm Canadian, sometimes it's like I dodged a bullet by not saying I'm American lol. Most of our neighbors to the south are good people, the few crazy ones leave a bad trail for everyone else, unfortunately.
(When I was in Japan, most people revered Justin BEAVER as a "cool dude", I puked in their faces and told them the real stories, ugh)

On the Japan thing, I was there for 1+ year, just moved back to Canada like 2 months ago. I really want to help Twilight and everyone with the translations but my Japanese is conversational at best, and I still can't recognize a lot of kanjis, I have rikai-kun installed on Chrome for simple translations, I shoulda studied harder while I was in Japan x_X

Realistically and tactically speaking, I should get Safforn for my rainbow redeem (she is so good all-rounder), but screw the rules I'mma get Dusty Christmas ver.. I'm just gonna wait for next update to make sure no new hawt rainbows show up, then I will pull the trigger. Then I can nuke the board hard xD

Myrdin
01-02-2018, 01:40 PM
NO! MINE! All mine! They belong to me now and they will help me get that rainbow pretty and her little dog too! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"... You leave me no other choice Ninjax my old friend."

Dramatically turns around raising his hand high in a ordering move. A loud warhorn blows as a massive army of chibi neko maids stands attention, armed with brooms cooking pans, dust cloth, washing sponges and many other dangerous items of house cleaning warfare.
something like this: https://youtu.be/TQq4LjSF2rc?t=53s

"Send forth the chibi Legion !
Reclaim our mofus and mofufus ! Leave no ninja hideout uncleaned, no ninja unwashed, no speck of dust undusted ! Slay the mold, burn the trash, throw out the garbage bags ! Leave no hikikomori shelter standing for those naruto wannabes to hide in !
TO WAAAAR ! >:3

ShadwNinjaX
01-02-2018, 03:24 PM
"... You leave me no other choice Ninjax my old friend."

Dramatically turns around raising his hand high in a ordering move. A loud warhorn blows as a massive army of chibi neko maids stands attention, armed with brooms cooking pans, dust cloth, washing sponges and many other dangerous items of house cleaning warfare.
something like this: https://youtu.be/TQq4LjSF2rc?t=53s

"Send forth the chibi Legion !
Reclaim our mofus and mofufus ! Leave no ninja hideout uncleaned, no ninja unwashed, no speck of dust undusted ! Slay the mold, burn the trash, throw out the garbage bags ! Leave no hikikomori shelter standing for those naruto wannabes to hide in !
TO WAAAAR ! >:3

Oh my gosh! Thanks for cleaning up my place while me and the mofufu's are away on vacation. Enjoying this remote tropical island for ninjas will be even more wonderful. I mean hell! I get to sit here watching Taki and Mai Shiranui bounce around in bikinis doing beach volleyball. Ninja resorts are the BEST I'm telling ya. :love: :wink: :silly:

Volarmis
01-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Chibi neko army, eh?
The first thing that came to my mind was this (https://youtu.be/31rlcH6OQEc?t=512).

Ironically, beach volleyball is the 2nd ep. :p

Caitlenren
01-03-2018, 05:15 AM
This has been bugging me for a long time: is there any point in keeping silvers?

maotd
01-03-2018, 05:42 AM
Collection? Hope they will be useful for something one day? Fillers for whaleship/nation battles?

Myrdin
01-03-2018, 06:11 AM
Oh my gosh! Thanks for cleaning up my place while me and the mofufu's are away on vacation. Enjoying this remote tropical island for ninjas will be even more wonderful. I mean hell! I get to sit here watching Taki and Mai Shiranui bounce around in bikinis doing beach volleyball. Ninja resorts are the BEST I'm telling ya. :love: :wink: :silly:

Good, Glad to hear that !
You keep those mofus and mofufus nice and happy. That is the secret to rearing mofufus, that people dont usually understand. The more happy the mofufus are more they multiply, and the more they multiple the more people can get them and start raising them. And once those mofufus become happy they start multiplying and making other people happy. Its the positive vibes man, I tell you. You keep em nice and happy, be kind to them and treat them well, and they will increase in numbers and find new owners, send those positive wibes, and the more of them there are the more positive wibes and the more positive wibes, the better gacha luck everyone has! ;)

On the other side the more salty and angry you get, the weaker and smaller the mofufus become, until they eventually die and turn into fluffy fairy dust. And the less mofufus the weaker the positive wibes, and as such the stronger the salt from the gacha is.

So you keep em happy Ninjax you oppai ninja you ! And soon all of us will be have plenty of mofus and mofufus to brush of the saltiness. Even RnGesus and Lady luck cant resist their cute charm and adorable eyes, and as such will bless you with good fortune ! ^__^

Mofufus save the world !

Mofu :3

*so much mofufu fluffiness has been written into this comment I just might have lost some manlyness points hehe... but fear not, there are many types of mofus some of them are manly man mofus too ! >:3´

twilightdream
01-03-2018, 06:54 AM
Myrdin & Ninjax ; Lucky mofu mofu went to wrong game, it went to Otogi Frontier :sweat:

Caitlenren ; In near future (in this month if dev can do it) low rarity girl will be upgradeable.
Maybe you can find they useful in some way.

Crysis
01-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Hi all and happy NY!! I finally decided to register and post here :grin:

I've been lurking around for a while and started playing in DMM in the summer, so I read this topic from time to time as I don't know japanese :silly:

So I wanted to post a nice pull for mi first post and yesterday I did 3 pulls on the 2017 gatcha and 2 in the foxy shrine maiden because I have the normal Lycoris in Nutaku. Two pulls were salt, another gave me a gold dupe and another German Iris (Tanabata), but the good GOOD one gave me this:

I was like, just as expected :cool::cool::rofl::rofl:

But now I don't know if I should fuse them or level up both of them because I only have 2 other 6 stars and I'm not planning in using dmm points so I depend on FG to get more 6 stars :think:

Tomorrow if I have time I will put in my ID and main team in the sig :sweat:

Wutan
01-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Hi all and happy NY!! I finally decided to register and post here :grin:

I've been lurking around for a while and started playing in DMM in the summer, so I read this topic from time to time as I don't know japanese :silly:

So I wanted to post a nice pull for mi first post and yesterday I did 3 pulls on the 2017 gatcha and 2 in the foxy shrine maiden because I have the normal Lycoris in Nutaku. Two pulls were salt, another gave me a gold dupe and another German Iris (Tanabata), but the good GOOD one gave me this:

I was like, just as expected :cool::cool::rofl::rofl:

But now I don't know if I should fuse them or level up both of them because I only have 2 other 6 stars and I'm not planning in using dmm points so I depend on FG to get more 6 stars :think:

Tomorrow if I have time I will put in my ID and main team in the sig :sweat:

Welcome. Always n1 to see a new Forum Member here.

GZ :grin:

She is awesome. Have her myself.

Wow might be one of the best pulls i have seen on DMM so far.

Volarmis
01-03-2018, 11:40 AM
Congrats.

I'd like to see a double rainbow pull even once (even if it'd be a dupe). :p

Ghostmon
01-03-2018, 11:40 AM
So many mofufus, Kawaii overload!

Twilight/Caitlenren: There's 1 or 2 silvers left I have, for sake of whale ship for the numbers. I sure hope this "turning your girls into rainbows" thing will actually be a good game mechanic, and not some gimmick. Fingers Crossed

Crysis: LYCORIS is LIFE!! Gratz man, some luck you got there. Welcome to the forum.

Lycoris Shrine Maiden shoulda had evade X__X

Myrdin
01-03-2018, 01:43 PM
One hell of a pull. I hope to see double rainbow one day myself.

Anyway - Was doing the daily quest Gacha - got Forget Me not chan (4*) and decided to give it a go.
All bronze and one Swimsuit Cattleya 5*.

So yeah just another coin to weigh on the "Get a silver / 3 Bronze in a pull from Normal gacha and immediately do a normal Gacha before leaving the Gacha screen" scale. Just to let you guys know.
If this happens more often we might be able to validate this theory maybe.

AgentFakku
01-03-2018, 01:45 PM
OMG your maps w/ speed nodes kept me awake for 3 hr LOL

https://i.imgur.com/jDpe1eh.jpg

Ghostmon
01-04-2018, 01:01 AM
Awfully quiet around here lately.

Got a small question - to level up personal earrings (after you reach max level at 1st stage), how much of those gold/diamond lil' stones do you need for the lvl up for 5 and 6 star girls respectively? 1 stone for each lvl up, for more than 1 required at one time?

Volarmis
01-04-2018, 02:00 AM
Three new comic translation coming right up.

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/060.jpg

Title: Year's first dream
Japanese Barberry: One Japanese Barberry!
Larkspur: Two Spur!
Nightshade: Nightshade! Haa-ha ha ha ha!
<Streptocarpus realizing she's working too much>

* Ok, this one is pretty much untranslatable. Plus I'm not sure I get it 100%.
There's a folk belief in Japan that if you see Mount Fuji, an eagle and an eggplant in your first dream of the new year, you'll have good luck in it.
As for the characters: I don't really know why Japanese Barberry (Megi) was dressed as the mountain, but the other two may have a connecting point.
Larkspur is dressed as a bird and says only the "Spur" so maybe the connection here is Lark (being a bird).
Nightshade's japanese name, Warunasubi, actually contains the word for eggplant, Nasu/Nasubi.

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/061.jpg

Title: Hidden talent competition
Creeping Smartweed: Tomorrow's event is the "New Year! Flow-wan tricks*~ Hidden talent competition"!!
Creeping Smartweed: In order to take the cup, let's polish our technique!
Creeping Smartweed: Secret technique!!
Creeping Smartweed: Mirror mochi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagami_mochi)!!
Creeping Smartweed: Awesome-! The greatest in whole of Spring Garden!!
Yarrow: Ok, Chikuwa, we'll be practicing our technique today as well!!
Yarrow: Gate pine!! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadomatsu)

* Name improvised. Flow-wan literally translated, being a sum of "flower" and "wan" - the japanese "bark".

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/062.jpg

Title: Fritillaria's furisode (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furisode)
Fritillaria: Geranium... Sorry, but wearing this outfit is a little too much...
Geranium: Ehhh!? Why!?
Geranium: Even though I prepared one just for you...
Fritillaria: Such a splendid furisode for me is just... ...additionally
Fritillaria: The pattern of the lining looks kinda like meat...
Geranium: Since you like meat I thought you'd like it...
Fritillaria: That may be so, but...
Fritillaria: What I like is dried meat...!!
Fritillaria: This is raw meat*, isn't it...!!

* Might be a pun with ainiku (raw meat) ~ ainiku (unfortunately).

maotd
01-04-2018, 03:02 AM
Gosthmon> you need 8 gold fragment to evolve a 5* girl personnal earring. I guess it's the same for 6* but I can't confirm for obvious reasons

skasio
01-04-2018, 03:41 AM
It's 10 rainbow crystals for 6* earrings.

ShadwNinjaX
01-04-2018, 04:19 AM

Got a small question - to level up personal earrings (after you reach max level at 1st stage), how much of those gold/diamond lil' stones do you need for the lvl up for 5 and 6 star girls respectively? 1 stone for each lvl up, for more than 1 required at one time?

Just quietly waiting for the 2nd half of event store to open with this buttload of event currency I am sitting on. :silly:

game2534
01-04-2018, 04:53 AM
A little bit of luck here and there.

Wutan
01-04-2018, 05:10 AM

I just wait for our Salt Tickets from the lottery. I still want to do the forum pact.

If enough people are interested we could do it occasionaly and yeah still waiting for the second half of the event;D

Handu
01-04-2018, 12:22 PM
Pulled from the gold gacha and all I got was a silver pot... meh, why not try the 2017 gacha since it's in the past now?

Almost had a heart attack with the rainbow pot coming up! omg what is up with my luck? :D
Always loved her design and having her now is big boon for me, so yay lol. Tho I gotta admit, I'm getting seriously overflowed with slice girls :s

Volarmis
01-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Pulled from the gold gacha and all I got was a silver pot... meh, why not try the 2017 gacha since it's in the past now?

Almost had a heart attack with the rainbow pot coming up! omg what is up with my luck? :D
Always loved her design and having her now is big boon for me, so yay lol. Tho I gotta admit, I'm getting seriously overflowed with slice girls :s

Congrats.
From my point of view, the type overflow doesn't really matter, unless you consider the resources needed to evolve/bloom. :p

I've still got one more pull in me and I plan to roll it tomorrow, hoping to get at least the same result as you. :)

Handu
01-04-2018, 01:58 PM
Congrats.
From my point of view, the type overflow doesn't really matter, unless you consider the resources needed to evolve/bloom. :p

I've still got one more pull in me and I plan to roll it tomorrow, hoping to get at least the same result as you. :)

That's the issue, I'm running short on manyu. While I have loads of everything else, gacha's been giving me tons of Slice girls haha. But at the very least I will be able to do some stuff in Whaleship, so I guess I'm fine.

And good luck with your pull, hope ya can get that nice rainbow or more than one gold in one go. Fingers crossed.

ShadwNinjaX
01-04-2018, 05:30 PM
-comes skidding to a halt, panting and nearly out of breath- Started out with the goal to try and do all the story missions while waiting for the 2nd week of the event to drop. Started out at Ch 28... I'm now at 44... dear heavens! When will it END!?!?!? :cry:

Wutan
01-04-2018, 05:44 PM
-comes skidding to a halt, panting and nearly out of breath- Started out with the goal to try and do all the story missions while waiting for the 2nd week of the event to drop. Started out at Ch 28... I'm now at 44... dear heavens! When will it END!?!?!? :cry:

Don't despair, friend.

45-5 is the last story mission :)

Completed all the maps. 26-5 was hell though :cursing:

Volarmis
01-04-2018, 06:01 PM
The 45-x missions though were actually refreshing. :p

Eab1990
01-04-2018, 06:33 PM
What is happening.

https://i.imgur.com/bKcjYfa.png

WHAT.
IS.
HAPPENING.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174861234242322433/398647366556581888/unknown.png

Not pictured: A fourth swimsuit Toad Lily dupe.

I just wanted Baikamo, what the fuck.

ShadwNinjaX
01-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Don't despair, friend.

45-5 is the last story mission :)

Completed all the maps. 26-5 was hell though :cursing:

Yeah. Almost there at least! But 26-1 is the most frustrating to me. Still remember opening the map the first time, looking at the routes and thinking.... this isn't possible. There's no way to clear! Can't believe they still haven't tried to fix or update that map. :eyeroll:

twilightdream
01-04-2018, 09:27 PM
ah... I... farming whale mission... and playing... Darkwood a lot so... hehehe.
but mostly I playing Darkwood, addicted it already.

The story mission will keep going for a while.
Event we play do connect with main story, so keep going~

and...
Handu!!!! GOOD ONE!!!

Ghostmon
01-05-2018, 12:59 AM
Gosh 6 crystals for rainbow equipment, I haven't even got 1 lol.

Handu: W to the T to the F. Srsly, gimme some of that luck haha...but super gratz!

Looking forward to this maintenance update. Event shop will restock? Got so much event currency.

Caitlenren
01-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Yes, the shop did restock.

twilightdream
01-05-2018, 01:42 AM
And emergency maint on the way.
At least I can drain event currency before they close.

Ghostmon
01-05-2018, 01:45 AM
Players broke the game. Emergency maintenance. Can't wait for it anymore, gonna hit the sack, haha.

Seems nothing too crazy, I'll double check if any new girls were added, if not I can't wait any longer, I hear Dusty Miller calling my name. The siren's call is irresistible.

Myrdin
01-05-2018, 01:56 AM
Players broke the game. Emergency maintenance. Can't wait for it anymore, gonna hit the sack, haha.

Seems nothing too crazy, I'll double check if any new girls were added, if not I can't wait any longer, I hear Dusty Miller calling my name. The siren's call is irresistible.

You are going to bed and I just finished breakfast. Damn you timezones ! :D

Caitlenren
01-05-2018, 02:08 AM
You are going to bed and I just finished breakfast. Damn you timezones ! :D

Are you from Europe, Myrdin?

Volarmis
01-05-2018, 03:05 AM
I don't know if anyone noticed the dog that photobombs the main screen from time to time, but just now I managed to get it in possibly my best screenshot from this game yet.
As it turns out, it appears alongside Nazuna if you click the Home button a few times.
This is the screenshot:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/05/Fbk.png

The only thing I needed to paste into this picture is Mokou's smiling face, since I ironically caught her mid-blink and I had a previous screenshot that could amend that. :p

Crysis
01-05-2018, 05:40 AM
Nice screenshot! I tried to take a photo of the dog but it was too fast for me using a trackpad :sweat:

I finished all the stories missions and completed all the unique and whaleships ones that I could clear with my current girls. A pity that I only got 3 reissue girls because lack of time and it's no longer with discounts this week. All in all, I advanced a lot... I didn't think I would spend some much time with FKG this holidays xD

And finally!! My second 6 star got bloomed!! :bgrin:

Myrdin
01-05-2018, 06:48 AM
Are you from Europe, Myrdin?

Jop jop :)

I don't know if anyone noticed the dog that photobombs the main screen from time to time, but just now I managed to get it in possibly my best screenshot from this game yet.
As it turns out, it appears alongside Nazuna if you click the Home button a few times.
This is the screenshot:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/05/Fbk.png

The only thing I needed to paste into this picture is Mokou's smiling face, since I ironically caught her mid-blink and I had a previous screenshot that could amend that. :p

This is hilarious :D I didnt even know there was this dogo.

"You thought me was flower, but me was Dogo all along, Bmboozled ! :D

Volarmis
01-05-2018, 08:15 AM
And good luck with your pull, hope ya can get that nice rainbow or more than one gold in one go. Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately, 100 FGs went into two pulls with only one 5* to show for it.
I guess the theory to roll close to the japanese midnight was a major dud for me. :p

twilightdream
01-05-2018, 09:50 AM
Guys, I have a news.
http://lp.symphony-ec.jp
https://i.imgur.com/zFM1DSS.gifv

Myrdin
01-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Nice screenshot! I tried to take a photo of the dog but it was too fast for me using a trackpad :sweat:

I finished all the stories missions and completed all the unique and whaleships ones that I could clear with my current girls. A pity that I only got 3 reissue girls because lack of time and it's no longer with discounts this week. All in all, I advanced a lot... I didn't think I would spend some much time with FKG this holidays xD

And finally!! My second 6 star got bloomed!! :bgrin:

Funny thing, there is a guy in the FB FKG group who posted the same picture some hours ago, saying its his 1st 6* :D
Yukata chan is quite popular I see mofff :3

Guys, I have a news.
http://lp.symphony-ec.jp
https://i.imgur.com/zFM1DSS.gifv

Interesting so new page for GS is up.
I wonder whats going on ? Maybe we could ask Volarmis sensei to take a look and try to figure out whats the news ?
As far as I can tell the game itself is still not accessible.

Unregistered
01-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Interesting so new page for GS is up.
I wonder whats going on ? Maybe we could ask Volarmis sensei to take a look and try to figure out whats the news ?
As far as I can tell the game itself is still not accessible.

Based on machine translation, they're aiming for a Spring release. It looks like old players get to keep their characters, slots and sound crystals but not experience. Equipment, gold and some other stuff will be lost in exchange for small numbers of sound crystals.

AgentFakku
01-05-2018, 02:31 PM
damn discount reissue is over, only finished Southern Cross, Mountain Lily

was working on Canna coz http://78.media.tumblr.com/98456f4404c0114e24a8395b982063dd/tumblr_nujfogLJro1syeyvqo1_500.gif

ShadwNinjaX
01-05-2018, 02:45 PM
http://78.media.tumblr.com/98456f4404c0114e24a8395b982063dd/tumblr_nujfogLJro1syeyvqo1_500.gif

OPPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Wutan
01-05-2018, 03:17 PM
I did some Character Quests and found something i don't understand:

Those Rainbow Colours :confused:
What does that mean? Why does Iono get a Second Equipment?

Myrdin
01-05-2018, 03:19 PM
I did some Character Quests and found something i don't understand:

Those Rainbow Colours :confused:
What does that mean? Why does Iono get a Second Equipment?

Not just her.
Some girls have this popularity special equipment, Its no better than the normal chara equip, its just something extra.
I got one for Chibi Ninja, and its just sitting there, since I dont have any use for it. meh :)

Eab1990
01-05-2018, 03:20 PM
Seriously, what is going on.

https://i.imgur.com/5IFmEGr.png

How did I get THREE yolo rainbows in one week?

Wutan
01-05-2018, 03:31 PM
Not just her.
Some girls have this popularity special equipment, Its no better than the normal chara equip, its just something extra.
I got one for Chibi Ninja, and its just sitting there, since I dont have any use for it. meh :)

Thanks Myrdin :)

Why they choose Rainbow Colours is odd though.

@Eab

GZ.

DMM was very kind to me as well.

ShadwNinjaX
01-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Well, sadly there is no bonus gold or exp for normal story missions anymore. But I had plenty of stamina to finish up all the way through 45! It was a steep, arduous climb to do this week, but it paid off in FGs and leveling a few times. :bgrin:

P.S. Can someone elaborate me please with the translated kanji for the menu options for your allies? It's probably about time I look to see who's been inactive so long I should just ahead and removed them. Also, what kanji will I need to know if they've been minutes, days, weeks, or months since last login? Thanks so much.

twilightdream
01-05-2018, 06:00 PM
Current thingy updaty.
Finally Alstromaria... no Alstroemeria got bloom, and as expect she is weak compare to other rainbow.
But at least her ability is OK from my POV.

Ninjax ; I may borrow this text from Volarmis.
Origanally Volarmis talk about gacha time frame but it's use same letter.

日 means day.
So for example... if someone gone this long... https://i.imgur.com/Ne1MJLZ.jpg
It's said this guy not login for 54 days, so you know what to do with him / her. hehehe

For hour is 時. For minute is 分.

game2534
01-06-2018, 10:53 PM
Talking about MIA... What happened to our lady Ceekay again?

maotd
01-07-2018, 01:33 AM
I saw her dupe account once in my ally selection list few days ago. I guess she is fine but she don't play that much now.

Ghostmon
01-07-2018, 01:50 AM
I don't understand why people have alts or dupes in a game like FKG, I have enough trouble managing one account lol. Is it for girl collection purposes...or...? That's the only reason I can think of, 'cuz you can't trade or anything like that.

maotd
01-07-2018, 02:18 AM
Okay thoses broken whaleship missions over mission 16 are too TOO hard. Neutral ship lvl16 will be enough for me.

Myrdin
01-07-2018, 03:41 AM
I don't understand why people have alts or dupes in a game like FKG, I have enough trouble managing one account lol. Is it for girl collection purposes...or...? That's the only reason I can think of, 'cuz you can't trade or anything like that.

Same here. Playing different browser games already sucks out a lot of time from you.
In a sense I have 2 FKG accounts as well (DMM and Nutaku - being the older one), and I stick around for Nutaku just coz I wasted more money on it than I would have now (not a whale, but a dolphin you could say.) so I dont wanna just drop it, unless they really do F. up.
Plus its not a clone 1:1 for Nutaku DMM, since DMM has completely different wibe and how it does things, and as such there are differences.
But yeah, I dont understand why would someone start an alt, unless he does it for fun or trying to get the 1st 6* and just re-rolls over and over again.

twilightdream
01-07-2018, 05:47 AM
Maybe Mrs.ceekay has free time.
(According to my ex-gfs) normally women has ability to do multiple task in same time.
So for Mrs.ceekay this is just like walk in the park.

I can't do it, a multiple id.
Only RL work + playing game on steam + playing game on dmm is too much for me already.
Thinking that GS will return in next several months... it's make me headache.
Maybe I have to drop OF if I want to go back for GS.

game2534
01-07-2018, 05:49 AM
Dupe account pretty much doubled your gacha pull chance, nothing much. And if you believe in 'luck depends on ID' theory. It might be one of a reason to create some dupe account to find 'lucky ID'

PS: I finally clear this one!

twilightdream
01-07-2018, 06:07 AM
game ; oh yea that mission is on discount... I will try it too.
even it fail I'll still want to try...

Myrdin
01-07-2018, 06:58 AM
Thinking that GS will return in next several months... it's make me headache.
Maybe I have to drop OF if I want to go back for GS.

IF they give us back our old accounts that is.... If they reset our accounts, fuck that game. I really liked it, and enjoyed the artwork and theme, but at the same time, I already managed to get 3 free rainbows from the gacha. If we loose that, I am out. Not gonna play it all over again starting from 0.
If they dont reset our account - I mean they state they wont for the older players, but you can never be 100% sure until you actually get back to the game - then I will keep playing it.
Not sure what to drop instead though. Might go for Armor Blitz. The game is plenty generous and gives you a free random rainbow every month for logging in. Plus the event Rainbows (yes you heared me right - EVENT RAINBOW) are often times even stronger than the Gacha ones (Heresy ! I know ! :D ), but lately I´ve been bored with it. There is not much to do when events are down, and the story has not been finished yet either so you are stuck grinding the same map over and over again for EXP to lvl up your tanks and such. Thus it becomes stale and boring very quickly.

But thats still in the future and depends on how GS handles all of its things with older players etc.

twilightdream
01-07-2018, 09:25 AM
unregist guy already said they won't reset player charecter.
Old palyer still have their girls but not exp.

For me ditch Otogi Frontier to have spare time for GS is obvious, since the game have a lot of problem.
Not talking about management screen in game, only game keep freezing is a lot annoy. lol

game2534
01-07-2018, 09:30 AM
I have only 2 rainbows, so it's not that much of a hassle to restart. It all just depends on new gameplay system, events, and how gamebreaking and necessity rainbow girls are and each categories work. (That is, if the class system still present)

And if what Twilight (or unregist guy) said is confirmed, then yeah I'm completely ready to jump back to GS ship again.

twilightdream
01-07-2018, 08:10 PM
game ; it's a unregst guy said.
https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/2758-dmm-thread-spoiler-warning-442.html#post101770

But even we have to restart, the game will have a premier free gacha roll for player.
So we just roll until we get rainbow (normally they should allow 2).
For me I want only Lola my No.1 waifu of all time.
If she still their I'll be with her, don't care what happen to other girls.

By the way I just update my helper group.
Iono still not full amp but I don't want to wait anymore. hahahahaha She only lack of 10 def amp so what ever.

Another thing... Nutaku FKG Boss tap still quiet as it be in old time.

skasio
01-09-2018, 12:01 PM
So quiet in here. Peaceful.

New event in few hours. Feelsgood. This one lasted way too long. Three weeks? No, I think two and a half. Details.
At least with all this reduced stamina cost, I got to clear a lot of maps. Almost all... challenge type maps? Or however the're called. Single color ones, that go to 830k TP. Equipped my main team with whaleship necklaces. Cleared Whaleship stage 16. Saved up few mil in gold. Too bad I didn't get to do perm reissues all that much, but I guess you can't have everything.

Volarmis
01-09-2018, 01:48 PM

New event in few hours. Feelsgood. This one lasted way too long. Three weeks? No, I think two and a half. Details.
At least with all this reduced stamina cost, I got to clear a lot of maps. Almost all... challenge type maps? Or however the're called. Single color ones, that go to 830k TP. Equipped my main team with whaleship necklaces. Cleared Whaleship stage 16. Saved up few mil in gold. Too bad I didn't get to do perm reissues all that much, but I guess you can't have everything.

You can say that again.
I'd have never expected to spend so much time on FKG this holiday season but the discounts were just that good. :p
Since it additionally was a raid boss event, I managed to complete national missions, story missions and all the reissues, leaving basically only maps I'm not strong enough to 3-medal for the moment.
I prioritized rolling the 2017 gacha, so I pretty much farmed out any free FG sources available, including character affection ones. I think there are only a few character missions where I could get them left. I did roll 2 rainbows in this gacha, so there's actually something to show for it. :p
We've all gotten 6,5kk of gold and now I'm pretty much sitting on scraps considering all the upgrading/evolving I've been doing. Then again a lot of gold went on a few rolls of the gold gacha, which I've abandoned only after I noticed you could get max a 5* out of it.
All in all, it was quite a busy event. :)

twilightdream
01-09-2018, 02:27 PM
skasio ; YES! THAT WORD! challenge map.
I'll use that to called the special map from now, I'm looking for some word to called them. Finally~~~

Volarmis ; I also have a lot of fun with FKG during this past week.
Challenge myself in whale mission, knock all ultimate mission, clear most of the perma-re-event.
Behind the scene I got some 6* (I won't show here dont want to hurt anyone). But not all of them reday to use.
It's make the ultimate mission more easy with new girls around.
Not to mention my RL start to be good after I stay in sh*t stage for almost 2 years.

Now, I'm looking forward for the new rarity upgrade system.

maotd
01-09-2018, 02:57 PM
It was a pretty normal RB event for me. I have done some chapter of story missions and farmed hardly whaleship and raid bosses for currency. I'm still over 50k whale medals and already got 3 whaleship necklaces. And... nothing more.
I got only few meh gold (expect Bleeding Heart) from gachas. Yep. Just another really classicbut long raid boss event. But good thing about this, I cleared all the shop with less than 70k gold remaning.

Eab1990
01-09-2018, 10:02 PM
December (and the first week of January) was a pretty fulfilling month, all things considered.

2017 gacha results: Mint, Wormwood, Turnip

Coin gacha: Water Dropwort, Water Hyacinth, Skunk Vine dupe

Yolo pulls: Both versions of Apple, 6* Suzuki, Yomena, swimsuit Toad Lily x4 because Baikamo won't come to me

x11 pulls: Christmas Begonia, Christmas Iberis, Fir, Violet

Salt ticket: Radiant Princess Cattleya

Literally can't remember how I pulled them: Acanthus

Other: Night-Maher + first swimsuit Toad Lily from Xmas paid gacha

ShadwNinjaX
01-10-2018, 04:22 AM
-sigh- While it's a new event finally, no new oppai dark-skinned beauty awaits us. :cry: Time to save up on FGs once again.

Myrdin
01-10-2018, 05:02 AM
There is oppai, only not dark skinned. Its not like every oppai has to be chocolate. Vanilla is also tasty ;)

Anyway, the frustration here, waiting for my gacha is growing, so did a pull and got the Dog/Bear loli, she is cute and am sure will be good friends with Kamo Kamooo chan :D (the shark girl).
Otherwise the rest of the pull was shit.

I wonder how long until I get new rainbow, seeing as some people (cough cough Eab cough) are making multiple rainbow pull in a very short span of time - Gratz btw.

They´ve been evading the evade gacha (see what I did there ?!.....right gonna let mysefl out now...) for quite some time already. T____T

game2534
01-10-2018, 06:04 AM
My RL is real mess right now, hardly have time to peek in here.

So start the card flip event (Which required some dedication to clear) The girls aren't in my scope range that much though.

Sound
01-10-2018, 10:34 AM
I got Koala Hands from my 10+1 pull,also decided to use my first d-ticket got Calendula from that.

maotd
01-10-2018, 10:49 AM
Card turning event + evolution/bloom material spacial map at the same time. Why? Why DMM? Why you don't give us these farm missions on the last event?
Girls are cute but a bit meh. I'll pass this time again.

Eab1990
01-10-2018, 11:00 AM
The only rainbow I was actively pulling for was Apple. Suzuki and Cattleya were completely unexpected.

Ghostmon
01-10-2018, 12:03 PM
Card turning event + evolution/bloom material spacial map at the same time. Why? Why DMM? Why you don't give us these farm missions on the last event?
Girls are cute but a bit meh. I'll pass this time again.

^ This. Exactly this. Now I need to spend my stam. across everything and all with no stam. discount T_T Guess I should stop hoarding my stamina potions for once...

Event girl is nice, I kinda want her, but her stats are lower than other event girls and ability is meh for what I'm looking for atm. But ofc I'll keep her, you never know when surplus of manyus are gonna come in handy (tho. not atm, I'm so low on every manyu...)

Eab - Mr. Luck lucky Mc.Luckster here. I swear some acc. #'s are blessed by RNG Gods.

maotd
01-10-2018, 12:37 PM
I said nothing. Lion's Ears is not meh. Evade+Counter is good. Maybe I will try her. If I feel I'm lucky.

Tartarian Aster was buffed according to wiki. I don't know how but it's nice for my counter team.

Eab1990
01-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Eab - Mr. Luck lucky Mc.Luckster here. I swear some acc. #'s are blessed by RNG Gods.

Pfft. Still waiting for my lucky break in Aigis.

Demoness keeps giving me terrible off-focus blacks.

AgentFakku
01-10-2018, 05:15 PM

I am not getting inactive'

Just got sick adn had to take a day off or two

esp. if you work in preparing food

Im getting better right now

ShadwNinjaX
01-10-2018, 07:20 PM
There is oppai, only not dark skinned. Its not like every oppai has to be chocolate. Vanilla is also tasty ;)

No! Chocolate waifu is the only laifu for me! :love: :love: :love:

Eab1990
01-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Get a Sinclairiana.

Volarmis
01-11-2018, 06:46 AM
https://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/063.jpg

Title: Lucky item
Chinese Quince: Uwah!
Chinese Quince: The results of my fortune telling for you, Edelweiss, are unbelievable!!
Chinese Quince: <panicking>
Chinese Quince: According to this... if nothing is done, awful luck will fall upon you, probably!
Edelweiss: <worried>
Edelweiss: What should I do?
Chinese Quince: Attach this lucky item to you right this instant!
Fish*: <flap flap flap>
Edelweiss: ......!!
<Edelweiss <== hates seafood>

* I might be reading too much into this, but the "Medetai" appearing alongside the fish (probably naming the lucky item) is a play on words.
"Tai" translates to "sea bream" or "porgy" (a type of fish) and "Medetai" means something along the line of "lucky/happy/joyous".

https://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/064.jpg

Title: I'd like to experience that!
Stock: Lion's Ear!
Stock: I'd like to experience the world of nature!
Stock: Therefore, could you play the role of an animal, Lion's Ear?
Lion's Ear: Ehh!? Why should I, meow... uu...
Lion's Ear: <crying>
Lion's Ear: Ro... ...roar-
Stock: <Ooh!>
Stock: Looking good!
Stock: Ok! Now, I'm playing the role of a hunter of rare beasts! Fight against me, Lion's Ear!
Lion's Ear: Eh!?
Stock: <imitating gunshots>
Lion's Ear: Eeeehhhhhhhh!!?

maotd
01-11-2018, 12:59 PM
I got a random silver from the free daily normal seed gacha so, I tried the new event gacha:
Only salt and a Idontcare-dupe. It's a new year but some things never change...

wbread
01-12-2018, 05:13 AM
Hi
1Q: How?

2Q: Gacham machine began to give me only 2 star knights when I "deleted" them, I need to save all the knights?

Myrdin
01-12-2018, 08:09 AM
A1: Payed a lot of money, got the 6* and with all the free stuff we get on DMM periodically, he most likely had more than enough items to upgrade the girls to the character lvl you see on the picture, while the player himself still remained quite low.

A2: No idea what you mean. You can keep those knights you want, and you can delete anything else.
I personally have one of each, from every Iron, Bronze and Silver (not sure if I got all the silvers though), max skill and max item slots, and keep them for collection purpose as well as a manyu eater, when there is no one else to lvl up for daily quest.
And of course the argument can be made that they are of some use (if fully equiped with L10 items that is) for the Nation Battle Scenarios.

Myrdin
01-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Sigh... that momemnt when you order something from US, and never before had problem with international shipping, but THIS ONE store just aint doing it and you already paid for the order.

Guys who live in the US, whats the cost for a small package, the wieght... well its fckn plastic minaitures of soldiers, so it aint that heavy, as a international shipping ?

Coz last thing I bought from the us, came in a rather big box, and the shipment was 5 bucks, other time its 12, for standard shipping, but this guy here is like - Oh yeah, I can ship it, 31 bucks for priority shipment.
I am like, Nu-uh you dont, I ain paying for priority shipment. Dude that doubles the cost of the order itself.
If I knew there would be an issue like this, I would order from a completely different store, or go to bloody Eaby, damnt.
Now I am not sure whether, he will be willing to send it via standard international shipping route (no extra pay for priority nonsense dude), whether he´ll be ok to terminate the order and refund my money, or the worst case - No money and no purchased either item a.k.a. YOU LOOSE option, which I hope to avoid at all cost...

Taon
01-12-2018, 12:33 PM
In the U.S., postage for packages is charged the greater amount of two factors: weight or product dimensions and the pricing depends on the carrier as well. If the product is light, but the package...

Myrdin
01-12-2018, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the info Taon. *thumbsup smiley that still doesnt exist on this board*
Everything panned out nicely. The guy was kind enough to look into other shipping options, but it was still quite hefty sum (damn I cant believe those miniatures weight so much... Maybe they change the packing ? hmm). However he was cool about the whole thing and refunded the order.
Pretty cool I must say.
It seems that some of the businesse here in Europe can still learn a thing or two about customer service. To bad that I wont be dealing with this company anymore, since there is the issue with international shipping, coz I am a man who ceratinly can appreciate and values when being treating well, be it business related or in personal life.

I know there is a middleman company in the US, that handles stuff like this - you buy the items, let it be shipped to them, and for a fee they re-ship it outside of US to where ever you are.

Ghostmon
01-13-2018, 01:37 AM
Myrdin: Dam I got headache just from reading it...so, you still getting the miniature...?

So anyone know why devs. made so that WS can only be done during certain times? Is there a specific reason behind this, something to make WS seem more "premium", or just an arbitrary decision? Curious is me.

twilightdream
01-13-2018, 03:12 AM
Wall of text for this week complete... it should done yesterday, but my internet got cut down.
Real cut down, the stupid government-man do cut fiber-optic wire in my neighborhood.
I have to stay with my phone all day, wait for repair.

Ghost ; arr... what is WS? Weapon system or something?

wbread
01-13-2018, 03:17 AM
Someone knows how to get dmm points, they require a phone.

twilightdream
01-13-2018, 03:37 AM
wbread ; For me I use credit card, dmm never ask my phone number.
However I notice some of our member buying DMMpt by paypal, they'll provide more intel for you later.

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 04:34 AM
Converting pachinko balls to DMM points requires a mobile number. The relatively newer M medals don't require anything but that's a max of 3.8 points per day / 3.7 without the community one.

wbread
01-13-2018, 08:10 AM
wbread ; For me I use credit card, dmm never ask my phone number.
However I notice some of our member buying DMMpt by paypal, they'll provide more intel for you later.

no pay, only exchange. pachinko and some....

The relatively newer M medals don't require anything but that's a max of 3.8 points per day / 3.7 without the community one.
100 point for exchange) and yes - without community - not available in my country(f#$@)

Q: about new buying skills - where can I find a translation of them, or is there a description on the Japanese wiki?
as I understand this increase in protection, but as seen in battle, this skill did not have a percentage

Q: I want to know if the equipment affects conventional fights or only on whales. checked as something - that with her that without, the knight did not change the level of attack, although the equipment increased the rate by almost a third.

wbread
01-13-2018, 10:03 AM
find
http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E6%88%A6%E9%97%98%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3% 83%AB%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A2%E3%83%93%E3%83%AA%E3%83%86 %E3%82%A3#le9461d3

Ghostmon
01-13-2018, 12:42 PM
Twilight - Oh sorry, WS whale ship, I don't understand why it closes periodically, rather than just leaving the maps open all the time. Dunno if there's some specific reason for this, or if it's all arbitrary.

Didn't know DMM had pachinko system, but then again guess I'm not surprised seeing how popular it is in Japan. I never went into a parlor tho, seems like a wallet drainer.

On another unrelated note, started Kantai Colelction, don't know if it'd be worth my time yet or not, but I'mma give it a go I guess *shrugs*

twilightdream
01-13-2018, 02:38 PM
Ghost ; Maybe to prevent congestion with current event running.
Whale Harbor always open when event in 2nd part. (it may open in 1st part sometime in the past i don't know)

About Kancolle... welcome new commander...
I don't know how is it right now, only play it for few hours when it newly open 3-4 years ago.

wbread ; for you...
- That's blood boost ability. Girls who equip it will kind of has HP bar longer then usual.
It will appear overlimit on her HP if girl HP go above her normal HP bar.
Normally player will use this one with girls that has attack skill that can drain HP from enemy.
Not sure it work with healing skill and panel healing or not.

- Normaly Equipment do effect all time, but it'll show equipment power only in whale ship.

Crysis
01-13-2018, 02:43 PM
Ghostmon, I don't really know either, maybe at the beginning they only openened the WS for the 2nd week of the events because by then people would have cleared them and got bored? :think:

Anyway, I'm really busy these two weeks with exams so I'll have to wait until next weekend and spend stam potions to clear the event :sad:

wbread, I can't post links but if you want the englsh version go to the english flowerknight wikia and search for "promotional abilities"

Volarmis
01-13-2018, 04:47 PM
A few minutes ago my eyes went easily double their size after I used a single ticket roll and saw this:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/14/Fc9.png

Just when I almost fully-amped Cattleya and began sending ampies Liverwort's way...
Who would've thought a ticket can actually give you a rainbow.

By the way, I'm still holding onto 10 tickets in case we decide to do this forum roll.

Also, I'll put the translation of the next comic up tomorrow (EDIT: by which I mean today, since it's already past midnight here).

Wutan
01-13-2018, 05:40 PM
GZ.

I wonder when we will get the 10 Salt Tickets from the DMM Lottery. I hope we will get them soon.

I already used my other tickets. Got only bronze and silver crap though.

maotd
01-14-2018, 01:36 AM
I'm almost at 44 salticket and I'm still waiting for thoses 10 from lottery. Not sure if I will try five 10 roll in a raw or if I'll wait until 100 salticket.