PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

wbread
01-14-2018, 04:44 AM
english flowerknight wikia and search for "promotional abilities"
thanks, find

Salt Tickets from the DMM Lottery
what is this?

==add
I have a very weak 4 squad, I want to evolve it (there everything was already max), but there are 4 star knights and 1 five, is it worth starting with 4 stars or better at once 5?

Volarmis
01-14-2018, 07:32 AM
thanks, find

what is this?

==add
I have a very weak 4 squad, I want to evolve it (there everything was already max), but there are 4 star knights and 1 five, is it worth starting with 4 stars or better at once 5?

I think I recall someone saying that you should concentrate on one girl first to get her to max lvl in order to be able to see good helper teams.
Someone would need to confirm this though.

EDIT: New comic

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/065.jpg

Title: Pound the wall
Peperomia: What method would be good to convey my feelings for my beloved darling...
Stock: This is something I've read in a book, but it seems that confessing while doing a wall pound is popular right now!
<kabe don! (https://www.google.pl/search?newwindow=1&dcr=0&biw=1021&bih=917&tbs=imgo%3A1&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=RHBbWp7lGcWusAGpirioDw&q=manga+kabedon&oq=manga+kabedon&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i19k1j0i8i7i30i19k1.2017.2017.0.2251.1.1.0. 0.0.0.135.135.0j1.1.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.1.134....0.BEU7I8pZFjI)>
Peperomia: I see! Let's give it a try right now!
Stock: Eh?
Stock: <Right now?>
<Peperomia taking aim>
Peperomia: Wall-
Peperomia: Pound!
<pounding away>
Stock: Waaaah, Peperomia!?
Stock: That's wro...
Peperomia: Darling, I love you!
<Lion's Ear startled>
Stock: Waaaah!

wbread
01-14-2018, 09:21 AM
I think I recall someone saying that you should concentrate on one girl first to get her to max lvl in order to be able to see good helper teams.
Someone would need to confirm this though.

i have good helper, lvl160+ and 170k+ BR, 1 alli is 209 lvl :eyeroll:

Raine
01-14-2018, 01:56 PM
I'm back, and oh, Happy New Year.

I'm sure some people (especially Wutan) have taken notice of the girl next to my name, but I want to make it official.

I finally have レッドジンジャー / Red Ginger (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Ginger), closing a chapter of my struggle without a waifu.

Please bear with me as I take a little trip down memory lane...

When I came across some Nutaku ad featuring Red Ginger in late 2016, I was enticed into trying Flower Knight Girl for her. Right from the start though, my rolls were god-awful that I was willing to paying up, but then there were no ticket gachas that even offered her for weeks. Then came Black Friday Gacha. For $5, I jumped at the chance and was this close to getting her, but thanks to Probiller's incompetence, no Red Ginger for me. I slowly lost interest and started going through the motions until...

New Year's Day 2017, I officially quit Nutaku to switch to DMM full-time and vowed to get her at the end of 2017, be it free (Plan A) or paid (Plan B). Shortly after, re-runs of past bloom gachas (starting from Sakura) became a monthly thing, which led me to expect a repeat of my waifu's gacha eventually. I wanted to see if I could get her for free first anyway.

Eight months later, her gacha came up. I blew every flower stone I had — all 600 of them and even the kitchen sink — for nothing! My heart broke.

For a while, I didn't feel like opening the game like I used to till a YOLO single roll gave me...
https://i.imgur.com/w3ri51L.png

Manryou got her half-sister, yay~Then came Christmas Eve. It was time for Plan B (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Gacha#Perks_Attached_Gacha).

Not wanting to prolong my agony, I finally purchased DMM points, and the rest was, well, history.https://i.imgur.com/ji7cBd4.png

Not even RNG will get in the way between me and my queen.

https://i.imgur.com/5GDAbbn.png

Glorious, just glorious. I could just stare at her personalititties this and forget the troubles I've had from trying to get her.

Volarmis
01-14-2018, 03:08 PM

I'm sure some people (especially Wutan) have taken notice of the girl next to my name, but I want to make it official.

I finally have レッドジンジャー / Red Ginger (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Ginger), closing a chapter of my struggle without a waifu.

When I came across some Nutaku ad featuring Red Ginger in late 2016, I was enticed into trying Flower Knight Girl for her. Right from the start though, my rolls were god-awful that I was willing to paying up, but then there were no ticket gachas that even offered her for weeks. Then came Black Friday Gacha. For $5, I jumped at the chance and was this close to getting her, but thanks to Probiller's incompetence, no Red Ginger for me. I slowly lost interest and started going through the motions until...

New Year's Day 2017, I officially quit Nutaku to switch to DMM full-time and vowed to get her at the end of 2017, be it free (Plan A) or paid (Plan B). Shortly after, re-runs of past bloom gachas (starting from Sakura) became a monthly thing, which led me to expect a repeat of my waifu's gacha eventually. I wanted to see if I could get her for free first anyway.

Eight months later, her gacha came up. I blew every flower stone I had — all 600 of them and even the kitchen sink — for nothing! My heart broke.

For a while, I didn't feel like opening the game like I used to till a YOLO single roll gave me...

Manryou got her half-sister, yay~Then came Christmas Eve. It was time for Plan B (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Gacha#Perks_Attached_Gacha).

Not wanting to prolong my agony, I finally purchased DMM points, and the rest was, well, history.https://i.imgur.com/ji7cBd4.png

Glorious, just glorious. I could just stare at her personalititties this and forget the troubles I've had from trying to get her.

Congrats on achieving your goal. :)

Wutan
01-14-2018, 03:18 PM
Welcome Back :)

Good to see you posting again.

I would like to celebrate it via Forum Pact but unfortunately i don't have any Salt Tickets atm.

I hope we get those Lottery Tickets soon.

I hope i will get something decent from them.

In terms of luck January was really lackluster so far.

Only Silver Pots etc.

After we get those tickets i could make a new thread exclusive for forum pacts if enough people are interested :wink:

Volarmis
01-14-2018, 04:13 PM
Well, like the "spin the normal gacha until you get a silver" theory, I guess I have mine now as well.
"Roll the gacha shortly after midnight, my time".

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/15/F3j.png

AgentFakku
01-14-2018, 04:34 PM
damn first person to pull a double rainbow, I see

damn!!!!!

JLP603
01-14-2018, 05:10 PM
Kurenai: Welcome back and congratulations on getting your waifu!!! On a side note where did u get your avatar pic... im always looking for good fkg fan art....

Volarmis: Wow a double rainbow, amazing !!! Congrats !!! Even though its a dupe its amazing none the less

Ghostmon
01-14-2018, 10:06 PM
Kurenai - Nice! Quite the story, when times get tough, you sometimes gotta use some brute force, god knows I'm been there, gratz! Btw love your team on DMM, I've been using it lots
That said, it seems many people here has Red Ginger on top of their list as waifus, y'all have nice tastes.

Volarmis - Wow, nice. Some luck. Still below avg. luck for me...hope I can find my own "trick" some time.

Forgot today was maintenance. Hope I didn't forget anything in the shop restocking. FKG > KanColle. But I'mma keep plugging away at it, the learning curve in that game is quite steep tho, comparatively speaking.

twilightdream
01-15-2018, 12:49 AM
Volarmis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah it's joy to watch but...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Here a quick update for today patch.
- They sent compensation rainbow coin today.
- Gold up campaign active.
- New login bonus campaign will start on 16/01.
- Severals girls get bloom illust.
- 2000 DMMpt gacha come back it contain ★ 6 Sakuranbo / ★ 6 Ivy and rate-up for ★ 5 Ivy.
- New whale mission
- New re-event this Wednesday.
- Tweet campaign gift will be send on 16/01.

I'll do the proper update in Notice thread later.

Myrdin
01-15-2018, 03:45 AM
Gacha after midnight theory proved the most succesful to me as I wrote back in they they comment.

Meanwhile tried the Silver and do a pull on Nutaku. 3 times. All silver bronze pots.

Anyway, holy shit people pulling bunch of rainbows one after another. Gratz to all of you, be sure to share some of that mofufu with us other people as well ;)

Volarmis - which midnight btw ? Your local or the JP midnight I was talking about in the older comment ?

Volarmis
01-15-2018, 04:02 AM
Thanks everyone, I still find this recent streak of luck highly suspicious, but I plan to milk it for all it's worth. :)

Gacha after midnight theory proved the most succesful to me as I wrote back in they they comment.

Meanwhile tried the Silver and do a pull on Nutaku. 3 times. All silver bronze pots.

Anyway, holy shit people pulling bunch of rainbows one after another. Gratz to all of you, be sure to share some of that mofufu with us other people as well ;)

Volarmis - which midnight btw ? Your local or the JP midnight I was talking about in the older comment ?

As I've written, it was midnight my time (+1 GMT).
My attempt to roll at midnight, japanese time, gave me one of my worst rolls ever.

Wutan
01-15-2018, 04:25 AM
Same for me. All my Rainbow Pulls were shortly after Midnight (+1 GMT) as well.

I combined Volarmis method with the Silver Pot theory.

I forgot to screenshot Golden Lace. But i got her also shortly after Midnight.

However this method doesn't work all the time...at least for me. My last few pulls in January using this method were horrible.
I guess it's only an increased chance to get something good and nothing guaranteed.

maotd
01-15-2018, 08:16 AM
My really good monday:
- One of my workmates was fired for money reasons and I'm pretty sure I will never see her again.
- Went to the dentist and it still slightly hurt.
- Lot of people got rainbows from that unfair bitch gacha.
I just want to hide myself in the deepest and darkest hole of the world right now. And kill mofu kittins till the end of times.

Anyway, gratz for all these good rolls and double rainbows.

ShadwNinjaX
01-15-2018, 08:58 AM

Welcome back and congrats. Sometimes it is just worth it to say the hell with it and buy your waifu. I too know that pain as I rolled 7 times for Snake-chan around Halloween to no avail. Enjoy her bunches. I know I do as having since maxing her, Red Ginger continues to wreck. One time on a raid boss, she continued activating her skill to survive and did up to 10 million damage by herself before going down. I was amazed. :wink:

Volarmis
01-15-2018, 12:42 PM
My really good monday:
- One of my workmates was fired for money reasons and I'm pretty sure I will never see her again.
- Went to the dentist and it still slightly hurt.
- Lot of people got rainbows from that unfair bitch gacha.
I just want to hide myself in the deepest and darkest hole of the world right now. And kill mofu kittins till the end of times.

Anyway, gratz for all these good rolls and double rainbows.

Thanks, though it's sad to hear things aren't going your way.

If it comes to anything inside the game, I think it's best not to expect anything and sooner or later you'll get your lucky break.

Ghostmon
01-15-2018, 06:01 PM
Maotd: Oh dam, I read your post wrong, I had to re-read it, I thought you were actually referring to a GOOD monday...anywho, sorry to hear that, but dear god no killing kitten plz :o When you reach bottom, there's no where but up to go :D Hope your RL gets better soon

Thanks to bonus login gifts, gotz myself 10 super duper tickets again. I'mma pull them myself or I can wait for that "pact" we were talking about if anyone's still up for it. I can taste the salt already. I'mma drink some water now...

durrem
01-15-2018, 07:06 PM
Forgot to take screen shots, but got Toad Lilly and Star Cluster on the Herbaceous Peony 11 pull, then got Yarrow with the salt tickets we got today.

All new.

What are the exact terms on the 2000 DMM gacha?

twilightdream
01-15-2018, 08:57 PM
durrem ; It's a special deal where you pay 2000 DMMpt for 11 roll.
Gacha pool contain only 2 ★6 ~ Sakuranbo and Ivy NY ver.
This pool has increase roll rate 0.8% for ★6 10.2% for ★5 and 89% for ★4.
No ★3 in this pool ,and rate-up for ★5 Ivy.
You can buy this deal as much as you want.

durrem
01-16-2018, 01:38 AM
Thank you :)

JLP603
01-16-2018, 02:54 AM
Thanks to the past two events I have exactly 10 salt tickets... I wanna join the salt ticket pack thing too just for kicks if anyone wants to :)

Myrdin
01-16-2018, 02:55 AM
And kill mofu kittins till the end of times.

Slowly pushes the cute little mofu kitten behind his back, and starts backing away. Taking a meaningfull look at Ninjax prompting him to throw down the smoke grenade, quickly using the distraction to evacuate all mofu and mofufus to safety.

Anyway - it seems you people pulling rainbows is getting to me. Was dreaming about pulling Shrine Foxy chan, and in second pull one more Rainbow.
Maybe coz I did three pulls on Nutaku all after getting a silver from normal, and all of them resulting in salt ? Who knows :P

wbread
01-16-2018, 05:59 AM
I wanted to ask if it's worth using the green gatcha seed of the equipment? then what has turned out looks scary and useless.
or they are for special equipment

Caitlenren
01-16-2018, 07:30 AM
Salt tickets not so salty today ^^

Volarmis
01-16-2018, 10:18 AM
Salt tickets not so salty today ^^

Nice.
I'm still keeping 10 of mine for the forum roll. :p

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/066.jpg

Title: Two round objects
Viburnum: Throwing around round objects is really fun~
Viburnum: Ah, it's Peperomia!
<breasts swaying>
<Viburnum acquiring target>
Viburnum: Toiiaaa!
Peperomia: Waah!!?

EDIT:
By the way, if anyone took part in the giveaway campaign at the end of the year, you probably received a mail with the title "DMM GAMESお年玉キャンペーン賞品付与のお 知らせ".
If you click on the link in it, you'll receive 500 DMM points.
There's a time limit to claim this, so don't miss it.
The main winners will be contacted with another mail.
Additionally, we may get additional rewards ingame in the near future.

Vise
01-16-2018, 11:36 AM
Sorry guys im going inactive for a while. Been busy with RL stuff.
Its fine my support still active in game cause i login for daily reward.

wbread
01-16-2018, 12:00 PM
who is?

maotd
01-16-2018, 12:08 PM
Atlernate skin of Cyclamenn. She got it for being a winner of a certain contest if I'm not wrong.

Congrats Cait for the roll, thanks Volarmis for the mail informations and thanks the others for support. I love you guys.
Now, I'm hardly waiting for thoses 10 tickets from campaing in few days according Volarmis-sama to hit the 60 saltickets.

Volarmis
01-16-2018, 12:15 PM
Atlernate skin of Cyclamenn. She got it for being a winner of a certain contest if I'm not wrong.

Congrats Cait for the roll, thanks Volarmis for the mail informations and thanks the others for support. I love you guys.
Now, I'm hardly waiting for thoses 10 tickets from campaing in few days according Volarmis-sama to hit the 60 saltickets.

That's quite a collection. However I'm not sure if we'll be getting any tickets soon - was that one of the rewards for the campaign?

By the way, a quick question. If you'd have 500 DMM points and no intention of buying more yourself, is the current step up gacha a good use of it?
I'm talking about the one that can be completed (10, 30, ...).

maotd
01-16-2018, 12:32 PM
I'm not sure anymore but I think there was 10 tickets for FKG players on the DMM campaing.

And same question for the 500 DMM points. But I guess there is only 5* and maybe not even 100% chance. 100 DMM points yolo rolls give DMEdals right? Maybe it's a better way to use them. 5 free medals + chances of 5* (6* if you're lucky).

wbread
01-16-2018, 12:49 PM
Atlernate skin of Cyclamenn.
ok

how about this gatcha equipment, make this or not?

Q: where is best farm manyu(Fairies 100lvl) in daily mission: 3(80 stamina) or 4(100 stamina) stage, or...

maotd
01-16-2018, 01:37 PM
Mid tier equipement are better when unleveled and anyway, event equipement are better than all gacha equipement. Gacha equipements worth only as bond crystal source.

Imho, thebest way to farm lvl100 manyu is 80 stamina Secret Gardens. It give 4 or 5 lvl20/100 manyu and 10 Life Crystal (maybe still 16 if the last week camping is still on). Then 100 stamina daily maps or secret gardens summoned byu manyu keys.
You can do thoses evolution material maps. It summon a lot 80 stamina Secret Garden (30 garden got on 50 runs on these maps).

wbread
01-16-2018, 02:02 PM
Mid tier equipement are better when unleveled and anyway, event equipement are better than all gacha equipement. Gacha equipements worth only as bond crystal source.

all gacha equipments or only low and middle?

maotd
01-16-2018, 02:21 PM
All. Almost. Maybe +10 max level high tier ring give more ATK but I'm pretty sure event equipement give more global stats with ATK+DEF.

wbread
01-16-2018, 03:01 PM
event equipement give more global stats with ATK+DEF.
but where to take so much, they are limited.:cool:

wbread
01-16-2018, 03:02 PM
each knight has unique items, their 2, they only use?

Wutan
01-16-2018, 04:09 PM
Well since we still waiting for our 10 Salt Tickets from lottery i decided to roll 7 Salt Tickets cause i had a gut feeling that i would get something good.

I was right :silly:

Lol looks like Magic Types really like me. 4th Magic Rainbow in a row.

Volarmis
01-16-2018, 10:04 PM
Well since we still waiting for our 10 Salt Tickets from lottery i decided to roll 7 Salt Tickets cause i had a gut feeling that i would get something good.

I was right :silly:

Lol looks like Magic Types really like me. 4th Magic Rainbow in a row.

Congrats. :p

Ghostmon
01-16-2018, 10:15 PM
Wutan - OMG dude seriously like holy mother of....how lucky can you get?! Congratz! I kinda want her too, may she serve you well!

twilightdream
01-16-2018, 11:03 PM
This post is a spam for Wutan.

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

Please imagine Palpatine Emperor figure while read it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Myrdin
01-17-2018, 03:42 AM
Gratz man *thumbsup*
Though I am starting to loose my will to play seeing your 4th rainbow in a span of mere 2 months.
Thats like what 7th Gacha rainbow ?
Oh boy, how about you send me that heart of Moarsi that you cut out of his corpse when you stole all his luck and kept in a cursed black wooden box (Davy Johnes style :P ), so I can get on that Rainbow train as well heh.

Wutan
01-17-2018, 04:06 AM
Thanks guys. I kinda feel guilty for producing so much salt.

Ecchi Godess is with me i guess xd

@Myrdin

Yeah it's like: You either die a hero or you live long enough to become the villain (Moarsi :squint:)

But other than Moarsi i share the "Dark Arts" with you :wink:

Look at the Date and the time i pulled both Rainbows. What do you notice?

I hope you will get a lucky Saffron soon.

"Sending Myrdin a mysterious black wooden box engraved with ancient runes."

I hope postal service doesn't mind sending human body parts all around Europe though :squint:

Caitlenren
01-17-2018, 04:59 AM
My equipment is gone O.O
All of it, sans 3 rings.
*sobs silently*

Wutan
01-17-2018, 05:06 AM
My equipment is gone O.O
All of it, sans 3 rings.
*sobs silently*

Wow that's bad. How did it happen?

After Patch Update?

Caitlenren
01-17-2018, 05:08 AM
It's possible. I've noticed that the equipment rectangles are empty but I thought it was just because they didn't load. Then I checked the equipment page. It's all gone T.T

Volarmis
01-17-2018, 07:15 AM
Thanks guys. I kinda feel guilty for producing so much salt.

Ecchi Godess is with me i guess xd

@Myrdin

Yeah it's like: You either die a hero or you live long enough to become the villain (Moarsi :squint:)

But other than Moarsi i share the "Dark Arts" with you :wink:

Look at the Date and the time i pulled both Rainbows. What do you notice?

I hope you will get a lucky Saffron soon.

"Sending Myrdin a mysterious black wooden box engraved with ancient runes."

I hope postal service doesn't mind sending human body parts all around Europe though :squint:

I also had the best luck rolling around that time. I've gotten the last two rainbows at about 0:07 (guess the girls like secret agents, eh? :p).

By the way, the package should arrive as long as it avoids going through the polish postal service. I wouldn't have high hopes for it then.

It's possible. I've noticed that the equipment rectangles are empty but I thought it was just because they didn't load. Then I checked the equipment page. It's all gone T.T

Have you checked if you don't have some filter applied to the equipment list?
Where were those empty rectangles that you've seen?

Wutan
01-17-2018, 07:39 AM
I also had the best luck rolling around that time. I've gotten the last two rainbows at about 0:07 (guess the girls like secret agents, eh? :p).

By the way, the package should arrive as long as it avoids going through the polish postal service. I wouldn't have high hopes for it then.

Maybe the perfect time to roll for Rainbows is different and depends on ID? Looks like both of our IDs share similar coding? :think:

Have to test it more. But all my Gacha Rainbows were pulled around midnight (Red Ginger, Stewartia Christmas, Lycoris, Shrine Lycoris, Helenium, Loli-Chan and Golden Lace.

Let's stick with that time it looks like it's our road to success :wink:

Didn't know the polish postal service is also strict like that. Well the UK and German postal service are also really strict.

UK for example: Knife banning everything because of Gang Violence. Well criminals don't care about laws anyway and most knife attacks they used Kitchen Knives. Kitchen Knife ban incoming ??? :squint:

For HEMA purposes i would prefer to live in Poland or Czech. These countries have awesome Fencing communities :)

Caitlenren
01-17-2018, 08:57 AM
Have you checked if you don't have some filter applied to the equipment list?
Where were those empty rectangles that you've seen?

I've checked filters and everything. It's gone, sans for 3 rings. I don't know what to do.
Empty rectangles - equipment slots. Those sometimes load slower. But no, they really were empty.

Edit: now it's back. I think DMM is trolling me.

Volarmis
01-17-2018, 10:20 AM
Didn't know the polish postal service is also strict like that. Well the UK and German postal service are also really strict.

Nah, it's not strict per se, it's just slow to the border of unreliable.
Even though my package never got lost, I've heard other's did.
When I'm buying anything online I always choose the delivery service option instead of the post.

twilightdream
01-17-2018, 12:44 PM
Hey guys. Hey. I got her.
https://i.imgur.com/esdjtqm.jpg
I'm too excite, didn't capture the pic when roll.

Volarmis
01-17-2018, 01:17 PM
Hey guys. Hey. I got her.
https://i.imgur.com/esdjtqm.jpg
I'm too excite, didn't capture the pic when roll.

Congrats. I was also aiming at her with the previous roll. :p

maotd
01-17-2018, 01:37 PM
Nice. She is cute and good evade counter girl.

Caitlenren
01-17-2018, 02:28 PM
Tried that step-up gacha. Got:
Heard Tall Stewartia is very good.

Eab1990
01-17-2018, 04:25 PM
Rolled ~15 yolos yesterday, got nothing except my SIXTH swimsuit Toad Lily. I know who my DMM stalker is, at least.

Aaaaand my fourth rainbow this past month appears in the Stock gacha.

https://i.imgur.com/YeSOZAX.jpg

Hey, you're not Stock.

Eh, close enough. I missed your Christmas variant, so this is fine.

Volarmis
01-18-2018, 12:08 AM
Rolled ~15 yolos yesterday, got nothing except my SIXTH swimsuit Toad Lily. I know who my DMM stalker is, at least.

Aaaaand my fourth rainbow this past month appears in the Stock gacha.

https://i.imgur.com/YeSOZAX.jpg

Hey, you're not Stock.

Eh, close enough. I missed your Christmas variant, so this is fine.

Congrats.

I've tried rolling the step up gacha and the gacha with Wolf Berry, but no astounding results this time.
3 bronze + Gardenia (dupe) + Madonna from the step up and Anemone (shrine maiden) from the other 10+1.

ShadwNinjaX
01-18-2018, 06:00 PM
Phew! I don't know about you all but I just went through leveling and upgrading the ladies like crazy after clearing all the event cards so far. 5 million gold *POOF!* gone! Just like that. But I was able to evolve several girls after leveling, bloom a few others, and max out ampies on my Shrine Maiden Foxy and halfway to maxing ampies on New Years Ivy. It sucks losing that much gold, but it really helped the girls a lot. Now to make it back up with Mori Mori tomorrow and this stash of stamina potions I have. :cool:

wbread
01-18-2018, 10:33 PM
who is it?

Volarmis
01-19-2018, 02:14 AM
who is it?

She's a fairy named Nae from a few events back.
During the event she could be fed which caused her to grow or change type (one of the same types as the other girls).
After the event ended, everyone got her as a character in the garden and a doll of her which could be used as an enhancement material - the type and the amount of exp gained was decided by how well fed she was.
In most cases she ended up being able to raise a bloomed character 1-80 in one go.

wbread
01-19-2018, 04:02 AM
raise a bloomed character 1-80 in one go.
:sad:

renewed now the event offers to get both the knight and his equipment. she will appear in the store in the second half of the event as usual?

Raine
01-19-2018, 10:00 AM
Late post. I caved in on the Winter Special Gacha on its last day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-r3ISY0cyo

I was torn between my other favorites Kerria and Red Spider Lily (Shrine Maiden), and Golden Lace (the only rainbow with evasion and attack reduction, as far as I know).

Raine
01-19-2018, 11:11 AM
Welcome back and congrats. Sometimes it is just worth it to say the hell with it and buy your waifu. I too know that pain as I rolled 7 times for Snake-chan around Halloween to no avail. Enjoy her bunches. I know I do as having since maxing her, Red Ginger continues to wreck. One time on a raid boss, she continued activating her skill to survive and did up to 10 million damage by herself before going down. I was amazed. :wink:

Thanks. :o (To hell with the fickle RNG indeed.) You bet, I will enjoy her to the fullest. I'm close to 300 ampules and I have my red Naae ready (reason why I raised a red one during the sapling event). I also plan to full-spec her to 5/4 as soon as possible so that I can make her the strongest in my roster.

However I'm not sure if we'll be getting any tickets soon - was that one of the rewards for the campaign?

By the way, a quick question. If you'd have 500 DMM points and no intention of buying more yourself, is the current step up gacha a good use of it?
I'm talking about the one that can be completed (10, 30, ...).

I'm not sure anymore but I think there was 10 tickets for FKG players on the DMM campaing.

And same question for the 500 DMM points. But I guess there is only 5* and maybe not even 100% chance. 100 DMM points yolo rolls give DMedals right? Maybe it's a better way to use them. 5 free medals + chances of 5* (6* if you're lucky).

Yes, we'll all be eventually rewarded with 10 premium gacha tickets, from what I remember on the campaign page.

A week before I got the e-mail, I bought the step-up using the free 500 points from my CC registration, as they were expiring anyway. AFAICR, Steps 4 and 5 (100 and 300 points respectively) do guarantee 5★ (I got Gerbera and Evening Primrose from them) and may as well have a chance of a 6★ as they're included in the pool. I didn't get to check the rates (wiki doesn't have info either), but on paper, they should be better than the 100pt rolls with regular rates. The D medals are nice, but it will take much more than a couple of free points to reach 100 medals and unless you plan to do pay for 100pt rolls on a regular basis, you'd just rather do the step-up.

What the hax? Okay, mister lucksack...... better tell us the truth. You are Moarsi disguised as Wutan, yes?

Kidding aside, January 27 will mark FKG's 3rd year. Perhaps, we can do the pact on that day.

Volarmis
01-19-2018, 11:49 AM
Kidding aside, January 27 will mark FKG's 3rd year. Perhaps, we can do the pact on that day.

I'm all for it.

maotd
01-19-2018, 12:11 PM
I want to keep my slaticket for my 50 ticket roll but... maybe I'll be in. Why not. For the salt.

Wutan
01-19-2018, 12:29 PM
Yeah 27th of January sounds good.

However if we don't get those Lottery Salt Tickets until then you guys have to do it without me.

I don't have any Salt Tickets atm.

@ Kurenai

Can't wait for Golden Lace Bloomed Form.

Myrdin posted a pic of her Bloomed Form if i remember correctly.

Don't know why she went Oppai all of the sudden but i am not complaining :wink:

maotd
01-19-2018, 02:27 PM
Thanks to Kurenai experience, I did the beginner step up gacha with my 500 free DMM points.
Got 3*, 4*, 3* and thoses ones from 100 & 300 DMM points steps:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/d/0/100dmmpt_roll-53cee38.jpg http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/d/3/300dmmpoint_roll-53cee3c.jpg
I'm really happy for Strawberry Candle. I like her cute sprite. Devil Bush would be better but at least I have a Solar Shrine nodes girl. That's good with the new Solar Beam system. Especially on Whale Missions.
German Iris is a bit meh but at least she is Magic type and I really need Magic type for purple Whale Ship.
This gacha was a great idea.

Myrdin
01-19-2018, 02:33 PM
So uh how do I register my card to get those free 500 points ?
Can anyone point me to the right direction ? :3

durrem
01-19-2018, 05:55 PM
So uh how do I register my card to get those free 500 points ?
Can anyone point me to the right direction ? :3

3 days ago you should have received an email with a link to click for the 500 points, assuming you had already registered with the contest. If you haven't registered, I think you are out of luck.

JLP603
01-20-2018, 01:24 AM
I dont remember them announcing that golden lace had a bloomed form... I did see a jersey cudweed bloom from the pics from the nico live broadcast... that sucks as she was my first ever 6 star from a legit 50fg premium gatcha pull

twilightdream
01-20-2018, 04:12 AM
Sorry for not so active.
I addict on Dark wood and now Darkest Dungeon... a lot... oh need light and torch.

For Doraemon-chan bloom form, she has it right away when first release.
DMM FKG automatic release bloom form for all new girls without illust, first start on Seluria and co. set.
But I think you mean illust?

Wutan
01-20-2018, 04:18 AM
I dont remember them announcing that golden lace had a bloomed form... I did see a jersey cudweed bloom from the pics from the nico live broadcast... that sucks as she was my first ever 6 star from a legit 50fg premium gatcha pull

So this Girl is Jersey? Her Eye Colour changed xd

All right. Makes sense. Golden Lace's Boobs are flat.

But they look like sisters if you ask me:

Volarmis
01-20-2018, 04:46 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/067.jpg

Title: Seeking freedom
Yuki Yanagi: Haah~~
Yuki Yanagi: It just won't go my way!
Astra Galus: What's wrong, Yuki Yanagi?
Yuki Yanagi: I've been stashing away my reports and somewhere along the line the pile has become this big!
Yuki Yanagi: <It just won't go my way!>
Astra Galus: I see... In that case, leave it to me!
Astra Galus: Achou!
Astra Galus: With this, the pile disappeared. You're free Yuki Yanagi.
Yuki Yanagi: Yaay~! Freedooom~!
<cue Jaws music>
Nazuna: Let's add a written apology assignment for two to the order to restore those reports...

Myrdin
01-20-2018, 09:46 AM
Darkest Dungeon is the shit bro ! *thumbsup*
Have been playing it for quite a lot. Hard but fun game, Especially if you download free new custom characters from the Steam Workshop to get more heroes and other cool stuff. Sooo goood !

Thats Jersey´s Bloom ? Really ? That fits perfectly for Golden Lace. Interesting.
To bad Jersey herself aint that good, (dont like the Solar Blast skills, thoug I know it can be devastating if you have a full SB squad)

wbread
01-20-2018, 01:44 PM
i get 2 ticket as login bonus, now i will get ticket from event on 16 sheet, Q: realise all in 1 roll or.....

skasio
01-21-2018, 08:14 AM
I did it again. No card left unflipped. Now I will try to complete some more CQ's while they still have reduced stamina cost.

maotd
01-21-2018, 08:22 AM
Event is done for me. Just remains some useless Nazuna cakes. I still don't know if I will do some Characters Quests or Evolution material missions.

Myrdin
01-22-2018, 12:29 AM
New Characters:

I must say the first one (most likely 6*) looks dope as hell. Would really like that one to join my group, even if she didnt have the Evasion skill :P

JLP603
01-22-2018, 01:17 AM
I spent 30 hana stones and got ....

both of the new 5 stars! Im glad I got them on my first 10+1 roll but kinda sad too s lacking one could give me a good excuse to roll some more and hopefully get the 6 star mayb

Myrdin
01-22-2018, 01:28 AM
Ok I really like the new 6*

So far rolled 20 salt tickets, and around 300 gems worth of gacha. Got shitty pulls with 1 gold per pull, but at least I got both o the featured ones. Got the pirate chick and 5* onci as well.

I´ll wait until midnight JP and roll the rest of my gems (600), and if it doesnt produce any rainbow (meaning almost 1K gems burned) whatsoever... lets not think about that actually.

Caitlenren
01-22-2018, 03:13 AM
(meaning almost 1K gems burned)

How long have you been hoarding them? o.O

Wutan
01-22-2018, 03:36 AM
Hmm the new 6* looks dope indeed.

Don't have any FGs left though.

Used my last ones for the Wolf Berry Gacha (need her for my Crit Team)

What's the last ability of the new 6* Girl?

Hope you will get her Myrdin :)

twilightdream
01-22-2018, 04:21 AM
Caitlenren ; This is DMM, gems come and go easy.

Quick update.
- This event is voting event, collect card to vote and gain item.
- Charector that win vote will get her 6★ form.
So if your have waifu with low rarity please support her to win this vote.
At least... DON'T LET CATTLEYA WIN IT AGAIN!!!
- Two special campaign on going, run map & gathering campaign.
- Discount gems for current event gacha, you use 3 gems to roll not 5 gems.
- Stamina discount for story mission and current event.
- Gold up campaign start on 01/27.
- 3rd annivesary login campaign 2nd approch start on 01/27.

The new rainbow is very cool (hot) but little bit slow for my taste... I'll pass this event gacha.

PS. I think my keyboard broken, alphabet I type not match what is on screen...

ShadwNinjaX
01-22-2018, 04:22 AM
Can't get FKG to open this morning. It's just sitting at the brown loading screen and continues to spin. :sad:

twilightdream
01-22-2018, 04:26 AM
Can't get FKG to open this morning. It's just sitting at the brown loading screen and continues to spin. :sad:

There is some connection problem as usaul.
They still fix it. Hope it ok soon™.

ShadwNinjaX
01-22-2018, 04:30 AM
- Charector that win vote will get her 6★ form.
So if your have waifu with low rarity please support her to win this vote.
At least... DON'T LET CATTLEYA WIN IT AGAIN!!!

It is finally time for Red Ginger to shine! Let's give the dark-skinned teddy bear loving beauty the recognition she finally deserves!!!! #TeamRedGinger

Wutan
01-22-2018, 04:35 AM
<<< I am waiting here for Myrdin's Gacha Results. Hope my Luck Charm is worth something :wink:

@Kurenai

Maybe we will get the Lottery Salt Tickets on the 27th of January because the Anniversary Campaign starts there.
It's a Saturday and Saturday is my prefered Day to roll Gachas so that's another big plus :wink:

@Twilight

I think i will vote for Evening Primrose or Japanese Iris :)

And Red Ginger is Gathering Queen:

Good Job :love:

game2534
01-22-2018, 05:34 AM
Now with 2 weeks absent and new event comes, I guess we will fight all out to vote for our beloved waifu then?:wink:

wbread
01-22-2018, 07:29 AM
i wish this

Myrdin
01-22-2018, 08:07 AM
Ok Fck it.
burned 500 gems on this, got 0 rainbows, bunch of dupes for each of the 5*, and some other New 5*.

Been saving those gems like crazy, not gonna burn the other 400 I have on this, since it doesnt seem to pay off.
Fairly dissappointed, especially after everyone was having such amazing pulls lately.
Ah well, sigh.

Got some drunken gurl from the Free pull gacha. Other than calleng me Danchou CHAN, she is fairly unnappealing... but its a free 5* so meh :)

Cait: have been saving like a hamster for at least 3-4 months like crazy :D

game2534
01-22-2018, 08:20 AM
Okay, so we have free shot pull here, with a slightly higher rate for 5*
Good for starter.

BTW, is this 1 off or permanent? (until end of event of course)

@Myrdin I had that experience once when I tried pulling Aloe and Cactus. 500Fg and 6 golds or so. Without those 2 showed up as well to rub Tinger Iodine in my wound. (Because salt is not painful enough)

Volarmis
01-22-2018, 09:33 AM
Ok Fck it.
burned 500 gems on this, got 0 rainbows, bunch of dupes for each of the 5*, and some other New 5*.

Been saving those gems like crazy, not gonna burn the other 400 I have on this, since it doesnt seem to pay off.
Fairly dissappointed, especially after everyone was having such amazing pulls lately.
Ah well, sigh.

Got some drunken gurl from the Free pull gacha. Other than calleng me Danchou CHAN, she is fairly unnappealing... but its a free 5* so meh :)

Cait: have been saving like a hamster for at least 3-4 months like crazy :D

Hmmm this might be worth a test.
Next time you have gems for a roll try doing it at the time that is 6,5 hours from now.
That would be just after midnight for me, when I had the best rolls so far.

Myrdin
01-22-2018, 09:57 AM
Hmmm this might be worth a test.
Next time you have gems for a roll try doing it at the time that is 6,5 hours from now.
That would be just after midnight for me, when I had the best rolls so far.

I did pull at Midnight JP, and from those.... what ? 11 ? 14 ? pulls (Since you get one extra pull for every 100 gems due to the price decrease on the gacha), I got 5 and 7 times the other event girls, and about 3 new Gold ones. Rolled 30 salt tickets, Got one gold.

Considering that everytime I pulled a gold it was just a singular one, in what was all bronze and silver pull, all things considered it was pretty bad.

Yeah I could wait till midnight but not sure if I wanna stay up for so long.
Ah well I aint that salty anyway, at least got some good stuff out of it (those rainbow coins from dupes for example haha :D).
I really like the looks of the new 6* so I can hope, but for now I shall focus on getting my stockpile back up so when those damn Evade girls come around I will be ready
(I suppose this is what I get for not waiting for then.. but damn I like the design of that new rainbow).

Volarmis
01-22-2018, 10:19 AM
I did pull at Midnight JP, and from those.... what ? 11 ? 14 ? pulls (Since you get one extra pull for every 100 gems due to the price decrease on the gacha), I got 5 and 7 times the other event girls, and about 3 new Gold ones. Rolled 30 salt tickets, Got one gold.

Considering that everytime I pulled a gold it was just a singular one, in what was all bronze and silver pull, all things considered it was pretty bad.

Yeah I could wait till midnight but not sure if I wanna stay up for so long.
Ah well I aint that salty anyway, at least got some good stuff out of it (those rainbow coins from dupes for example haha :D).
I really like the looks of the new 6* so I can hope, but for now I shall focus on getting my stockpile back up so when those damn Evade girls come around I will be ready
(I suppose this is what I get for not waiting for then.. but damn I like the design of that new rainbow).

I'm not talking about the japanese midnight, but midnight at +1 GMT.
Maybe we can figure out the best time to roll. :p

Wutan
01-22-2018, 10:28 AM
I'm not talking about the japanese midnight, but midnight at +1 GMT.
Maybe we can figure out the best time to roll. :p

I think Myrdin rolled at Japanese Midnight because he got his lovely Aizoon at that time.

00:05 am I right? :wink:

But yeah maybe for us Europeans midnight our time might be a good time to roll Gachas.

However i am starting to believe that the date is also an important factor we have to consider.

Sry for your bad pulls, Myrdin :frown:

Hope you will get a nice 6* soon.

Myrdin
01-22-2018, 11:00 AM
Its fine bruh, I aint salty... funny enough honestly :D

Got good mood today, dont even know why, so it doesnt bother me much. I´ll hope more luck smiles at me when my avaited gacha comes around.
Hopefully the game will be like "hey Myrdin, here you go, coz you deserve it, mofu :3 " (yes the game knows about mofus as well :D - and bam double Rainbow Evade girls :p

Not sure about the date though, I think you might be giving it too much credit. Yeh there is something magical about midnight pulls. Got my Aizoon just that way (midnight JP time though). Might give it a go on one of those nights where I stay up late or something heh.

Edit: Kurenai thanks for the link man ! without it i would not be able to claim those points. Cheers :3

maotd
01-22-2018, 12:07 PM
Finaly! Finaly we got thoses 10 DMM saltickets! All is ready for the 3rd FKG birthday pact.
Now, I'm sitting on 515 FG and 61 salticket. With disconuts on FG gacha and one free roll per day during the event. I still don't know what I will do with all of this but that's nice.

First daily roll alreay gave me a 4*. All this mess will be under the sign of heavy salt.

Wutan
01-22-2018, 12:14 PM
I didn't get any Salt Tickets :cry:

Don't know why cause i definetely registered for the lottery...

Edit: Nevermind i got it after relog :sweat:

Ghostmon
01-22-2018, 12:22 PM
Dunno what happened but I gotz them salty McSalt tickets too. Now I have ~20 ish. I'mma go crazy tomorrow, 'cuz still no Watercres yet...Will do a ticket roll them spam my Gems at the gatcha. Sounds like a good plan.

So the event popularity poll thing, is it just for fun or some reward if we vote? And who you guys voting for? Seems like no alternate versions of girls here, just plain forms.

Volarmis
01-22-2018, 12:23 PM
I've gotten them as well, with 20 total at the moment.

I never expected there would be a gacha with a discounted amount of FGs to roll, should've saved up for this one. :)

I might've missed one free pull from the new gacha - was it available today before the date switched?

By the way, the shops have reset, but is seems some of the 5* tickets no longer restock. Was it like this earlier or is this something new?

maotd
01-22-2018, 12:38 PM
5*+ tickets never restock but they add a new 60 D Medals one. Good. I can buy it right now! So, I'm at 518 FG, 61 saltickets and 1 5*+ damnticket. That's a really good thing.

Vise
01-22-2018, 12:40 PM
Holly another red girl again, at least better than nothing i guess.

Myrdin
01-22-2018, 12:58 PM
Gratz, at least someone is lucky :angel:

So the thing I do with these popularity poll is - I always find the lowest tier girl with the highest amount of votes and go for that.
Thats how we got ... who was it ? aaah right the shy 3* girl with umbrella as a 5* version.

I dont wanna tell you for whom to vote, but I think the best strategy honestly if you want some low tier girls get more luvin and see them in stronger new variants, to put all your votes on that one singular girl. Ideally the one who is the highest amongst her tier, to help out pilein those %
Better than like what... 4th fckn version of Cattleya or Anemone ? Sigh....

I mean realistically if you want your vote to count and amount for something, rather than to bid on things that will never get the top seats, bid on those that actually might and where your vote makes an actuall difference. *thumbsup*

Wutan
01-22-2018, 01:16 PM
Hmm to be honest i don't like the available 2* that much.

However there is a 3* and a 4* i really like:

The Winner gets a 6* version?

maotd
01-22-2018, 01:18 PM
But we WANT a 4th version of Cattleya just to make a damn full Cattleya team (with one dupe with her child special skin).
But I guess I will give love to St Paulia even if I know she will NEVER got enough love to be higher than a poor 4*.

Myrdin
01-22-2018, 01:39 PM
Hmm Wutan my bro... I like your choice. I had since long thought that Sasanqua should have a higher tier version, and the new 4* girl (cant remember her name) is a pretty decent girl herself.

So... wanna team up ? Let me check the current polls, myself and we can maybe decide togather and before the whole things end lump our stuff on the low tier girl that has the best chance of getting into Top 3.

Edit: aah right. I cant see the current results of which low tier girl is the highest currently because no results have been made and posted yet. Will have to wait for the first preliminary ladder so we can see who would be realistically worthy of support.

Wutan
01-22-2018, 01:58 PM
Hmm Wutan my bro... I like your choice. I had since long thought that Sasanqua should have a higher tier version, and the new 4* girl (cant remember her name) is a pretty decent girl herself.

So... wanna team up ? Let me check the current polls, myself and we can maybe decide togather and before the whole things end lump our stuff on the low tier girl that has the best chance of getting into Top 3.

Edit: aah right. I cant see the current results of which low tier girl is the highest currently because no results have been made and posted yet. Will have to wait for the first preliminary ladder so we can see who would be realistically worthy of support.

Yeah i am down for that. After they released the first results let's join forces.

I really don't want another Cattleya or Anemone (even though i really like her) so supporting a low tier Girl would be awesome :wink:

We might have to wait for the second phase of the Event. If i remember correctly they show the first results when the second phase has started.

Volarmis
01-22-2018, 02:09 PM
Actually, I would be down with hitting Sasanqua with some votes.
I always thought there are quite a few girls in the lower tiers that deserve a higher tier version, Sasanqua being one of them, so count me in if anything. :)

Wutan
01-22-2018, 02:30 PM
Actually, I would be down with hitting Sasanqua with some votes.
I always thought there are quite a few girls in the lower tiers that deserve a higher tier version, Sasanqua being one of them, so count me in if anything. :)

n1. :thumbsup: (we really need an icon for that)

Yeah i always considered Sasanqua's Art worthy of a 5*. The artist did a good job there.

If anyone else is interested to support a low tier girl pls let us know :wink:

ShadwNinjaX
01-22-2018, 02:45 PM
Got home and find these gachas interesting. A free one and the event gacha is discounted to 30 FGs. Got a silver on the freebie and going to try to gacha now. I like all of the girls and, as others have stated, the 6* is very nice! I like her. Here goes.

Wow! Gotta collect myself before trying again as I wouldn't mind having Orchid-chan too!

Gotta limit it due to image limitations but 2nd roll was 1 new gold Glory of the Sun and 3rd was salt.

4th and final pull as I want to keep a healthy FG stock went straight rainbow!

2 rainbows in 4 pulls!? Be right back all... Gotta go out a buy some lottery tickets for those million dollar jackpots!!! :bgrin:

Myrdin
01-22-2018, 02:53 PM
Haaah..... right... >__>

Wutan
01-22-2018, 03:04 PM
hmm at first i wanted to roll my 5*+ticket later but after Shad squeezed out all the luck tonight i might have to roll another time^^

GZ man...and i thought i was lucky.

game2534
01-22-2018, 03:50 PM
Maybe 'luck depends on ID' is true. Back when shad started, I told him he would be extremely lucky, turn out I was right.

So we gonna form alliance on this event?:think:

Wutan
01-22-2018, 03:56 PM
Maybe 'luck depends on ID' is true. Back when shad started, I told him he would be extremely lucky, turn out I was right.

So we gonna form alliance on this event?:think:

What ID's have the most luck in your opinion?

I am curious to hear your theory.

Well atm. three people consider voting for Sasaquana (Myrdin, Volarmis and me)

Would be n1 if we can gather at least 5 people who vote for her.

ShadwNinjaX
01-22-2018, 04:06 PM

I dunno. Maybe. When I did these pulls, it was 6am Japanese time and in the afternoon for me. I have never really rolled around midnight for either time zone. So that kills the midnight theory for me. As for rolling seeds until I get a silver, that didn't work either. In fact, I rolled so many times but never got a silver and did the normal roll for the heck of it and got a rainbow. The ID thing could be true but I have another hypothesis that I've been wondering. I can't remember how many times exactly, but I have purchased DMM points to do FKG 5000DMM deals every now and then. Could it be plausible that they recognize you by secretly increasing your player ID's odds in thanks for being a supportive, paying player?

Sorry guys. I'm likely in the same boat as Kurenai will be. Red Ginger is an amazing beauty that has gone on far too long without the just recognition she deserves. While I like Sasaquana as another cute, dark skinned girl... Red Ginger is just TOO OPPAI!!! And the Oppai will always win in the end my friends.

Wutan
01-22-2018, 04:14 PM
Well i rolled the 30 fgs discount gacha and my Leader Ticket:

Not bad, not amazing either.

I like both 5* girls i got so overall it's a win in my book.

Got two Silverpots in Normal Gacha before rolling. Didn't do anything this time.

Good thing is i now have 290 Rainbow Coins. 10 more...

I also have theory. Next week i have the chance to test it more.

Volarmis
01-22-2018, 04:15 PM
Okay, if this is not a rule it'd be just ridiculous at this point.

I used the 10 tickets we've gotten (don't worry, I still have 10 left) today, and specifically at 0:07 got this:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/23/F6q.png

Well, to be honest I also used a 10+1 gacha and the 5*+ ticket before with nothing spectacular to show.

@Myrdin: Honestly, try to experiment with rolling at different hours. I've never had this much luck before going with the midnight theory, so there should be something to it.

Wutan
01-22-2018, 04:18 PM
Well gz.

She is on my Wish List.

I have much more luck with Salt Tickets than FGs xd

The Forum Pact will be on the 27th of January 00:07 +1GMT :silly:

Eab1990
01-22-2018, 05:23 PM
Urgh, got spotlight trolled hard today.

https://youtu.be/oW6XC-d_WNQ

Tickets were almost a complete bust until the very last one. FGs were dupes and not-Clover. 100 DMM rolls were bronze. Danchou ticket was frog dupe.

Guess my luck’s finally starting to run out. Desire sensor is still a bitch even here, I see.

wbread
01-22-2018, 06:36 PM
What ID's have the most luck in your opinion?

I am curious to hear your theory.

as I wrote earlier, I'm for Sasanqua (her speech and laughter just kill(in a good way))

but what kind of lottery was that?

Wutan
01-22-2018, 06:50 PM
as I wrote earlier, I'm for Sasanqua (her speech and laughter just kill(in a good way))

but what kind of lottery was that?

oh i didn't see your post. Ok that makes 4 people voting for her.

The lottery is already over so i am afraid you won't get the 10 Salt Tickets.

The people who won the lottery got 5000 DMM Points.

Every participant got 10 Salt Tickets today regardless if they won the 5000 DMM Points or not.

game2534
01-22-2018, 06:55 PM
Wow, 4 multis, 4 mines. My luck is incredibly suck right now.

wbread
01-22-2018, 07:16 PM
40~50 ticket at 1 stage + 140 bonus stage, how get 10000 tickets :angry:

JLP603
01-22-2018, 07:18 PM
does anyone know how much poll tickets u need to get to get the event girl?

wbread
01-22-2018, 07:23 PM
does anyone know how much poll tickets u need to get to get the event girl?
girl(500)+skill+dress all 3000 tickets

JLP603
01-22-2018, 07:36 PM
girl(500)+skill+dress all 3000 tickets

ty... and i am guessing we will get the event girl after the event?

wbread
01-22-2018, 07:43 PM
ty... and i am guessing we will get the event girl after the event?
how get needed ticket

wbread
01-22-2018, 07:56 PM
f@#$% gacha 8881

twilightdream
01-22-2018, 09:58 PM
Hmmm... surely gacha machine broken for many of us... me too.
Last year I got only 4 rainbow, this year in first month I already got 4 rainbow.
oh this mean I may get ZERO rainbow from now on too.
And it's hurt me a lot since 4 of them are all my rainbow target...
Where da hell I grind for that much amps for yo gals!?

Anyway gratz for all nice pull.
Thread gone very long after my last visit, so I won't go into detail much.

For voting choice...
2★ Purple Pansy.
3★ Novalis .
4★ Purple Tulip.
AND 5★ HOTO-CHAN for sure.
In the end I don't care about result.
If Cattleya win again so fine, mean one event gonna be saving yo gem event for me.

Volarmis
01-22-2018, 10:13 PM
Hmmm... surely gacha machine broken for many of us... me too.
Last year I got only 4 rainbow, this year in first month I already got 4 rainbow.
oh this mean I may get ZERO rainbow from now on too.
And it's hurt me a lot since 4 of them are all my rainbow target...
Where da hell I grind for that much amps for yo gals!?

Anyway gratz for all nice pull.
Thread gone very long after my last visit, so I won't go into detail much.

For voting choice...
2★ Purple Pansy.
3★ Novalis .
4★ Purple Tulip.
AND 5★ HOTO-CHAN for sure.
In the end I don't care about result.
If Cattleya win again so fine, mean one event gonna be saving yo gem event for me.

Yay, a fellow Purple Pansy fan.
I usually give her all my votes in these events.
She deserves a visual makeover (especially with her evolved form like that).

Vise
01-23-2018, 12:52 AM
For the vote i guess i will pick purple tulip or the new 4 star girl.
But if both of them not reach top 5 in last day then all my vote will focus on top 3.

Myrdin
01-23-2018, 03:43 AM
I did a pull at midnight. Explicitly stayed up late, just to give it a go. on this damn gacha (at least its discounted)
First pull all bronze 1 gold
Second pull silver bronze

And if its about ID, then there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it.

I dont care. Literally I dont care. Looking at the pulls you guys made the same day on the same gacha, thats just pure spite from the game nothing else..

I´ll wait for the first results to see for whom to vote. For sure aint throwing those votes on multiple girls, thats just super innefective and doesnt mean jack sh*t in the end if that girl wont even make the top 10 to be at least noticed.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 03:57 AM
I´ll wait for the first results to see for whom to vote. For sure aint throwing those votes on multiple girls, thats just super innefective and doesnt mean jack sh*t in the end if that girl wont even make the top 10 to be at least noticed.

The top 2*, 3* and 4* that weren't winners got new versions from last year's poll. They were 24th, 36th and 13th.

game2534
01-23-2018, 04:17 AM
I guess I'll wait for first result, then I'll start voting.

PS: Whoops, 300 RC without noticing at all. Guess I'll decide who I should trade later then.

Volarmis
01-23-2018, 04:38 AM
I did a pull at midnight. Explicitly stayed up late, just to give it a go. on this damn gacha (at least its discounted)
First pull all bronze 1 gold
Second pull silver bronze

And if its about ID, then there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it.

I dont care. Literally I dont care. Looking at the pulls you guys made the same day on the same gacha, thats just pure spite from the game nothing else..

Sad to hear that...
Which timezone do you live in?

I guess I'll wait for first result, then I'll start voting.

PS: Whoops, 300 RC without noticing at all. Guess I'll decide who I should trade later then.

Grats. I'm still stacking up to my first 300 RC (212 RC at the moment).

wbread
01-23-2018, 04:53 AM
300 RC (212 RC at the moment).

what is RC?

violeta pansy is no bad.... speak is fun(o-hoo)

game2534
01-23-2018, 05:03 AM
what is RC?

violeta pansy is no bad.... speak is fun(o-hoo)

Rainbow coins, collect 300 to exchange for any rainbow you like. You get it from D ticket and getting a gold dupe from gacha.

wbread
01-23-2018, 06:57 AM
Rainbow coins, collect 300 to exchange for any rainbow you like. You get it from D ticket and getting a gold dupe from gacha.

it's so difficult

game2534
01-23-2018, 07:08 AM
it's so difficult

It's a long term goal, I think you will end up pull at least 1 rainbow yourself before getting 300 coins. No need to strain yourself trying to get it quick.

twilightdream
01-23-2018, 08:33 AM
Yea Lord Vise. Yea Lord Volamis.
Let's go for purple sister allience.
hmm... why it sound like some megami name from some game...

Purple Pansy have chance to win something this time, she has quite ok voting last year.
I also have high hope for Purple Tulip, if she get new ★5 form it will be super good.
I aiming to put her into future upgrade rarity system.

About rainbow coin... I still saving mine now.
I have choice in mind, but can't afford to develop any rainbow anymore for now.
My current rainbow develop queue already too long.

It's still early for free gacha roll but...
no nothing... I mix up the ticket... d*mn it.

wbread
01-23-2018, 09:45 AM
About rainbow coin... I still saving mine now.

who is?
I do not like big tits, meeting with them in reality, it's just horror.
and you're crying over tits like the little ones that did not give milk. (sorry, but it's true)

maotd
01-23-2018, 10:24 AM
I got a second 4* from today free gacha. But it was St Paulia so, I guess that's good.

About boobs, I'm not that much into RL big ones too. With nice or sexy outfit it could be cool (if they are not too big) but without... meh. Not my cup of tea. Small (but not flat) or medium ones are better. Just enough to fill bra or swimsuit but stay cute out of it.

edit: And I friend request you. I hope my small little solid gold team will help you.

Volarmis
01-23-2018, 10:49 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/068.jpg

Title: The third day
Nazuna: Everybody*! It's the final stretch for the preparations for the Brilliant Festa! Let's do our best!
Everybody: Ye-es!
Fritillaria: <Hey you! If you slack off, I won't forgive* you!>
Yomena: <Oh no! Somebody wash that stain* off!>
Canola: <hurrying>
Peach Blossom: Finished!
Strawberry, Apricot: <Exhausted>
Viola: So tired... I can't move another step...
Nazuna: Good job, everybody.
<FKG 3rd anniversary>

* In these places there's always a "san" (meaning "three") in one of the words - it's bolded out.

twilightdream
01-23-2018, 12:13 PM
who is?
I do not like big tits, meeting with them in reality, it's just horror.
and you're crying over tits like the little ones that did not give milk. (sorry, but it's true)

Thank you for offering milk, but my body can't digest them.
You can keep it for your own, seem you need them a lot more than me too.

wbread
01-23-2018, 12:18 PM
Thank you for offering milk, but my body can't digest them.
You can keep it for your own, seem you need them a lot more than me too.

of course, I'm sorry for being rude.

maotd
01-23-2018, 12:35 PM
Please, no drama here. Just take a big slice of moffu and be frind arround a cup of hot and sweet chocolate.

Ghostmon
01-23-2018, 12:54 PM
Very nice very nice, thanks Volarmis SAMA. Love the artwork on them comics, so adorable it makes me want to punch a cat to regain my manhood.

And thanks Twilight for your update patch notes, helped me understand the voting thing.

Gonna go now and roll some gems and roll a 5 star guarantee ticket, and roll some salty salt tickets, we'll see how it goes.

Also loving the new sound effects, coin collection sound, the pressing menu button sounds, and fighting "pew pew" sounds, adds a bit more piazzaz (sp.) to the overall gameplay, nice one devs!

Edit: Got money tree from 5 star ticket, no complaints! And 10 ticket roll, all bronze, that feeling man... lol
Editx2: Yes no fighting, we nice here. btw I add you wbread, you can use my team sometime, my girls puke all over the screen in a nice way, enemy dead by the time its over. God that was an awful analogy/metaphor/whatever I tried to say...
Editx3: Did gatcha roll, got WATERCRESS F- Yeah! Good. Very good.

maotd
01-23-2018, 02:01 PM
Congrats for Watercress Ghost. And Money Tree is a good GOOD girl.

Eab1990
01-23-2018, 02:25 PM
It took me a while to realize Strawberry was K.

No luck with rolls today either. Hrm.

game2534
01-23-2018, 04:17 PM
After peeking initial result, I have to say I'm more interest in 2-4* winner more than 5-6* one. Gold and rainbow list is almost like it got copy-pasted from last year, or any vote.

ShadwNinjaX
01-23-2018, 05:36 PM
Apologies since I can't read Japanese writing and this is my first voting event, how and when do we view the ongoing status of the girls and how they are placing with the votes?

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 06:24 PM
Results are in the Nazuna button on the bottom left of the event screen but none of the placements are shown yet.

Ghostmon
01-23-2018, 11:48 PM
Congrats for Watercress Ghost. And Money Tree is a good GOOD girl.

Thanks, much appreciated, now my list of upcoming list of girls I want is complete. So no more restrictions on gem rolling from hereon in. But pass on this gatcha. Still need/want Rose, Dhalia, MOMO, Neidine, and a few others, but the list is shrinking that's for sure.

And ok I'mma go check the rankings and do some voting. No more Cattleya plz. Lycoris on other hand...hmm...

JLP603
01-24-2018, 01:13 AM
anyone know how many tickets it would take to get all the event exclusive equipment?

Volarmis
01-24-2018, 03:28 AM
anyone know how many tickets it would take to get all the event exclusive equipment?

Right now I'm not sure but you can check the list available ingame for entries starting with "3rd", since it's the 3rd anniversary jewelery.

wbread
01-24-2018, 03:44 AM

5000 tickets

maotd
01-24-2018, 10:03 AM
DMM maintenance. That's cool. I can't play FKG for today and I will lost ton of stamina and a free roll. Thanks time zone and damn job.

Wutan
01-24-2018, 10:48 AM
oh wow 8 hours maintenance. Was this supposed to happen today our is there some form of technical difficulties going on atm?

Well i have to roll the free roll real late i guess :think:

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 05:39 PM
A seven hour maintenance was planned with notifications since last week. But now it changed to eleven hours.

Wutan
01-24-2018, 05:52 PM
Ok thanks for the info.

Maybe we will get compensation for the longer maintenance.

Since it's DMM we are talking about i am certain we will get something :grin:

ShadwNinjaX
01-24-2018, 06:05 PM
Ok thanks for the info.

Maybe we will get compensation for the longer maintenance.

Since it's DMM we are talking about i am certain we will get something :grin:

I would hope so. Missing out on my login bonus during the login campaign and the free gacha roll because of this delay. Hopefully not too much longer or else will have to wait until morning when I get up for work.

game2534
01-24-2018, 08:26 PM
The game is back, along with new ability gacha that I don't know what theme it is.

twilightdream
01-24-2018, 08:45 PM
We have girls you can't forget / will be always in your heart for the gacha this time I think.

ShadwNinjaX
01-24-2018, 08:53 PM
We have girls you can't forget / will be always in your heart for the gacha this time I think.

No compensation. Oh well. I might try the new gacha as it has Thoroughwort, who I've had my eye on. I feel bad for Kurenai as just a number of weeks after he finally just went and bought Red Ginger with DMM points, she is FINALLY featured again in this gacha. That's just so wrong. :sad:

twilightdream
01-24-2018, 09:08 PM
No compensation. Oh well. I might try the new gacha as it has Thoroughwort, who I've had my eye on. I feel bad for Kurenai as just a number of weeks after he finally just went and bought Red Ginger with DMM points, she is FINALLY featured again in this gacha. That's just so wrong. :sad:

Compensation will maybe come soon™.
About gacha, in the past I want Yamabuki, but at least for now I think I don't need her.
Well I can break through 24th whale mission without her last week... so...

Go for my first (actually second) time vote for Purple Pansy.
Need more 3000 vote for her and I'm done for now, will wait the vote chart update.
https://i.imgur.com/Hh2XQWF.jpg

Wutan
01-25-2018, 01:52 AM
oh the Ability Gacha features Hollyhock.

Damn and i used my last FGs for the Discount Gacha.

And yeah now they feature Red Ginger after Kurenai purchased her...

Myrdin
01-25-2018, 03:24 AM
Hehe the "Not to forget Gacha"
I thought it would be funny to include Forget Me not.
Did my daily pull on the free gacha... Got Forget me not.
Daaamn girl, you really dont want me to forget about you now do you ? :D

I find the Pests cinematics very adorable, the pest hammering and cutting the wood, building the stall, then taking a ticket and running to the giant bee, its cute to be honest :3

Wutan
01-25-2018, 07:13 AM
Yeah Maple is in the Top 100 :grin:

But i don't vote for her. Don't worry. i will support a 2*,3* or 4*.

I hope i interpret it correctly but If the rankings are continue to stay like this i might vote for Canola.

She is currently third place, right?

Anemone is second place and Cattleya 17th place.

Didn't we have already enough reskins of these two?

Cheez i guess some people will only stop after they can field a full Squad of Cattleyas or Anemones^^

Myrdin
01-25-2018, 08:05 AM
Keep your eyes open Wutan my brother !

We shall join forces on the highest ranked, lowest tier girl that we can. Worst case scenario she gets a 5* version like some of the other low tier girls, best case scenario she gets a 6*... though those Anemone waifu fucktards (yes I am insulting you, you already have 3 versions of her, for fuck sake, get a dakimakura and let some other girl get the spotlight for a change) will most likely push her hard.

Anyway the ... I believe 3rd poll results is when we should invest the tickets, because by that time the poll will more or less tabilize and it will be easier to pin point our target *thumbsup* ;)

Vise
01-25-2018, 08:49 AM
Can someone share last year voting result ?
I dont remember total vote top 5, is it more than 150K or less?

Wutan
01-25-2018, 08:57 AM
Keep your eyes open Wutan my brother !

We shall join forces on the highest ranked, lowest tier girl that we can. Worst case scenario she gets a 5* version like some of the other low tier girls, best case scenario she gets a 6*... though those Anemone waifu fucktards (yes I am insulting you, you already have 3 versions of her, for fuck sake, get a dakimakura and let some other girl get the spotlight for a change) will most likely push her hard.

Anyway the ... I believe 3rd poll results is when we should invest the tickets, because by that time the poll will more or less tabilize and it will be easier to pin point our target *thumbsup* ;)

Yep i am with you, brother.

They even have a fourth reskin already (Loli Cattleya and Bride Anemone).

Even though i like Anemone myself this trend has to stop.

I mean some people won't even field all there Anemones because they have other Rainbows for TP or Synergy.

In my opinion DMM should exclude girls if the girl already has three different forms.

I suggest that we vote for a Pierce or Blunt Type if possible. There are so many Slice Girls...I think 7/10 Golds i pulled recently were all Slice Girls :rofl:

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 09:10 AM
I hope i interpret it correctly but If the rankings are continue to stay like this i might vote for Canola.

She is currently third place, right?

Anemone is second place and Cattleya 17th place.

No, the top 60 are listed in alphabetical order. Only 61-100 are ordered by votes currently.

Wutan
01-25-2018, 09:18 AM
No, the top 60 are listed in alphabetical order. Only 61-100 are ordered by votes currently.

Ok thank you.

Yeah i already doubted my own hypothesis to be honest...

The question marks already made my observations redundant.

twilightdream
01-25-2018, 01:10 PM
Can someone share last year voting result ?
I dont remember total vote top 5, is it more than 150K or less?

Top 5 last year during 2nd annivesary 'Tropical Princess Event'
1 Cattleya(★6) 36,994,665
2 Anemone(★6) 35,709,634
3 Cyclamen(★2) 34,238,680
4 Aconite(★5) 33,631,567
5 Snow Drop(★6) 33,194,331

ShadwNinjaX
01-25-2018, 02:02 PM
I'm not even seeing Red Ginger in the top 100... Not even among ANY rainbows listed... what... the... hell? Am I missing something? I understand she might not be everyone's "cup of tea", but is there some kind of dislike or hatred for her character than I am unaware of? I can understand if she doesn't win, but I'm astounded that a beauty like her is not even listed in the top 100! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Well hoping to make me feel better, I'm going to try for Thoroughwort in the new gacha a couple times.

1st attempt (forgot to capture image): 1 gold - A dupe of Aster, so I guess the rainbow coins help a bit

2nd and last try:

Yes! :silly: Got her. A Tatarian Aster as a bonus too! :love: My darkskin waifu may not be winning the voting contest, but at least I got another busty dark skinned beauty to cherish!

Vise
01-25-2018, 03:19 PM
Top 5 last year during 2nd annivesary 'Tropical Princess Event'
1 Cattleya(★6) 36,994,665
2 Anemone(★6) 35,709,634
3 Cyclamen(★2) 34,238,680
4 Aconite(★5) 33,631,567
5 Snow Drop(★6) 33,194,331

Man 30 Million vote, the best i can do maybe gather around 500 to 1 million vote.
Especially FKG getting popular right now. Maybe we can get 50M in first place.

wbread
01-25-2018, 03:39 PM
I got another busty dark skinned beauty!
die, boosty and dark skin

Raine
01-25-2018, 04:36 PM
I feel bad for Kurenai as just a number of weeks after he finally just went and bought Red Ginger with DMM points, she is FINALLY featured again in this gacha. That's just so wrong.

While it's a gacha I definitely wish to roll as it features 3 Moneti rainbows (Ginger, Kerria who's my second-most favorite, and Hollyhock), I have zero flower stones right now. I just burned everything on the bait gacha as I like Gajumaru (who I already have 3 copies of) as well as JapAne.

I already spent 600 flower stones on a gacha with my waifu as the only featured 6★ at that for nothing, so I doubt this one's going to be my salvation if I still didn't have her by this time. That's why I won't even regret purchasing a ticket for her to save myself from more salt, given what I went through.

Wutan
01-25-2018, 04:39 PM
Looks like we all tried to get Japanese Anemone and we all failed except for Shad.

I guess i will wait for Hollyhocks Bloomed Form Gacha whenever that is.

Moneti's Art is excellent indeed.

Do you guys think we will get a 5* or 6* stone at the end of the Anniversary campaign starting tomorrow?

Didn't we get a 5* stone last year?

game2534
01-25-2018, 04:45 PM
Looks like we all tried to get Japanese Anemone and we all failed except for Shad.

I guess i will wait for Hollyhocks Bloomed Form Gacha whenever that is.

Moneti's Art is excellent indeed.

Do you guys think we will get a 5* or 6* stone at the end of the Anniversary campaign starting tomorrow?

Didn't we get a 5* stone last year?

We got 5* of choice at 2.5 years anniversary.

Wutan
01-25-2018, 04:52 PM
We got 5* of choice at 2.5 years anniversary.

Well i missed that because absence :frown:

Hmm i remember that we also got a 5* of choice last year in January.

I think i went with Cymbi there because Skill Act x2 and stuff. Now i desperately want to replace her with Hollyhock cause she is one of my favourites and i don't like the art of Cymbidium...

I wouldn't mind another Rainbow Coins Deal cause i am stuck at 290 atm.

Did you already exchanged your coins for a Rainbow?

Wutan
01-25-2018, 05:16 PM
For the 3rd Anniversary Campaign, we'll get a 5★ Seal Stone, like in the 2nd Anniversary and 2.5 Years Campaign.

Allright. Thank you buddy.

Looks like my memory wasn't playing tricks on me xd

Might be the first time i don't know which 5* i should pick.

I have a dedicated plan for 6* until i have a full Rainbow Team (still far far away from that) but 5* no idea.

When it comes to 5* I only go for waifuism.

JLP603
01-25-2018, 06:28 PM
First of all thank you guys for replying to my previous questions :) second, do u guys kno how long it will take for the winners of the popularity poll to get their gatcha?

game2534
01-25-2018, 06:43 PM
First of all thank you guys for replying to my previous questions :) second, do u guys kno how long it will take for the winners of the popularity poll to get their gatcha?

Around 6 months, if we goes by the same speed as last year.

Ghostmon
01-25-2018, 08:35 PM
OMGOMG Really? 5 star ticket? 5 star TICKET?? So I can finally cheat and get Rose or Dhalia...? OMG OmG....but is it free or paid ticket?

If free then I will go bananas. Currently I want some 5 stars more than 6's...except for H. Peony, waiting for the day I can hug her to death.

game2534
01-25-2018, 09:12 PM
OMGOMG Really? 5 star ticket? 5 star TICKET?? So I can finally cheat and get Rose or Dhalia...? OMG OmG....but is it free or paid ticket?

If free then I will go bananas. Currently I want some 5 stars more than 6's...except for H. Peony, waiting for the day I can hug her to death.

Free of course, but believe me it was such a dilemma to pick any since there are too many cute girls to choose.

Myrdin
01-26-2018, 02:09 AM
I wonder if I should use it to get the last dupe for Nadeshiko (teen Dianthus) as that would unlock her last item slot, and with trinkets, she is pretty darn good already. Add one more to that ... yeeah.
Or maybe get some one new. Hmm would have to take a proper look at the 5* list, though regardless of who it would be, the girl would sit on the bench most likely. At this point only 5* Dupes have any real value to me as they open slots for items thus improving my WS power ever so slightly.

Wutan
01-26-2018, 03:45 AM
Free of course, but believe me it was such a dilemma to pick any since there are too many cute girls to choose.

Yeah i can see that.

I have to choose between Heavenly Bamboo, Primrose, Heather, Tiger Lily, Coral Flower, Japanese Iris, Maple (x-Mas), Fullmoon Maple and Chocolate Cosmos (Swimsuit).

I think i'll have to randomize my choice...

twilightdream
01-26-2018, 04:26 AM
So now in the very end of 1st part vote event, what we have?

For ★2 girls with ??? vote.
Mint / Cyclamen / Yukiyanagi / Purple Pansy.
Oh... this is going to be very interesting.
Will Mint or Cyclamen become rainbow? Or My girl Purple Pansy will sneaky attack grap the prize?
To be honest just ★5 already more than enough for me... but... hehehe

★3 girls vote quite clear for now, Blue lotus stay in strong position.

★4 girls... maybe I have to say goodbye to Purple Tulip...

★5 still a lot of possible, but still see Hoto-chan in ??? vote *think positive*

Rainbow girls gang... not saw Ninjax waifu... ok... um...
And Cattleya still in ??? vote... not good...

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 04:45 AM
Yeah i can see that.

I have to choose between Heavenly Bamboo, Primrose, Heather, Tiger Lily, Coral Flower, Japanese Iris, Maple (x-Mas), Fullmoon Maple and Chocolate Cosmos (Swimsuit).

I think i'll have to randomize my choice...

You can reduce that list by two. Primrose is from the latest permanent reprint. Fullmoon Maple's also an event girl but she's seventeen perma-reprints away.

Wutan
01-26-2018, 04:50 AM
You can reduce that list by two. Primrose is from the latest permanent reprint. Fullmoon Maple's also an event girl but she's seventeen perma-reprints away.

Thanks.

I had a brainfart.

I forgot that Fullmoon Maple was an Event 5*. For some reason i always think she is a Gacha Girl :sweat:

I meant Evening Primrose. I was just to lazy to write her full name xd

Wutan
01-26-2018, 10:08 AM
nice.

Finally a good roll for 100 DMM Points:

Volarmis
01-26-2018, 11:11 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/069.jpg

Title: Partner weight
Japanese Anemone: Hmm... There are various ways to train one's body, aren't there....
Gajumaru: Yes, lady Japanese Anemone.
Gajumaru: I usualy train while Kijumun* acts as a weight for me.
Japanese Anemone: I see...
Japanese Anemone: That fine idea sounds fun. I'd like to try doing training with a partner one day as well.
Gajumaru: Yes ma'am!!
Gajumaru: I've finished bringing all the partners of various flower knights from all over Spring Garden!
Japanese Anemone: <I'll collapse if I put so many of them on me...!>

* Her fairy. I'm not sure if there's an official English name, so I'll leave it like this.

wbread
01-26-2018, 11:58 AM
after the break. when I was waiting for midnight for the GACHA and updating the day's quests, I decided to raise the level of knights for more heavy combat, going into the warehouse, where all the manyu and dragons, I found this empty. from the last moment of the game 6 hours passed
what the hell is thate

wbread
01-26-2018, 12:18 PM
clear cache, reupload - all in store....

2 knights from the previous gacha, 2 knights with a new gacha, not bad, I hope the clover is not so bad.

Eab1990
01-26-2018, 03:27 PM
Got my first free gold of the event.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/406565947625963521/unknown.png

ShadwNinjaX
01-26-2018, 05:58 PM
Speaking of if and when we get a pick your waifu ticket in the future, I was wondering if you all think I should create a separate thread where we can list our targeted goals that can be updated any time. This occurred to me when I got that roll recently that gave me Thoroughwort and Tatarian Aster. Both of them were girls I wanted. After my initial joy I was like crap, who would I want now? The list I made I while back of candidates has long since been buried in this thread. I figured a target/waifu thread would help us keep track of pass and current girls we would like. What you think?

game2534
01-27-2018, 01:40 AM
Now we up to 30th place, it almost rainbow exclusive sanctuary by now. And not to my surprise, Cattleya and Anemone is not out yet. What I'm surprised is the new girl (Japanese Anemone) is still in the top game.

twilightdream
01-27-2018, 01:48 AM
game ; Yeah man! For ★2 battle also turn out to be magical war.
https://i.imgur.com/V3JsoSk.jpg
If it turn out to be Anemone vs Cattleya in the end, I want Anemone to win it.
We already have too much Cattleya by now :squint:

Ninjax ; So it's going to be show yo target waifu to us thread.
Waifu topic is dedicate, I afraid it will have a waifu war occur in there.
But I can share them if you start it, let's see other danjou comment.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 01:50 AM
Devs should have just said they were working on a 5* Japanese Anemone. It's not like Gajumaru or Clover had any chance of beating her.

Myrdin
01-27-2018, 02:08 AM
Guys which option in the voting screen do I need to have selected to see the most voted girls ?
I tried hitting different ones but I am not sure whether its the correct one.
I dont care about all that sorting bullshit (honestly I think its super redundand that they added so many sort options to a fucking POLL ! All you need to see is the current ladder, not sort the girls by this and that and that and this) I just wanna see the top girls so I know whats going on.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 02:27 AM
You can't see who's winning yet. The filters are there because the winners in each of those categories get something.

Wutan
01-27-2018, 03:50 AM

If it comes down to Anemone vs Cattleya i am also on Anemone's side.

About target Waifu thread. I am down for it.

I can only speak for myself. But i wouldn't start anything like a Waifu war.

I respect everyone's favourite girls regardless if they are similar to mine or completely different.

I mean i don't have to use girls i don't like so there is no need for me to be angry :wink:

game2534
01-27-2018, 05:58 AM

I guess I'll side with Anemone too then. They both got 2 alternation costume but Cattleya got rainbow ver. after all. Not to mention I prefer Anemone.

About waifu topic... Well I really hate it when people start insult other people's taste. As long as it not gonna descend into pitiful insult war, I'm all game into it. It's one of the charm of this game without getting tied to power and skill of the unit after all.

Wutan
01-27-2018, 09:29 AM
Thanks for posting :)

Sounds odd but the Rainbow Medals have the most value for me.

After acquiring i will be at 298 Rainbow Medals.

twilightdream
01-27-2018, 11:39 AM
I have a nice number on life crystal.
1 2 3 4 5 :rofl::rofl::rofl:
https://i.imgur.com/OjBsZ4L.jpg

ShadwNinjaX
01-27-2018, 11:57 AM
Okay. I will go ahead and make the post along with my current list of possible targets. Thanks for the breakdown Kurenai, that is very informative. I often get frustrated when I try to see what is coming on the next day only for the pop up to block it with no way around it.

Edit: Does anyone know how I can get the thread I just made into a sticky so it stays at the top. You'll see that I asked general comments be refrained to keep the thread manageable, but this will eventually mean it can get buried under other threads on the list. This would defeat the purpose I intended of making a handy reference for memory available to all of us to use.

AgentFakku
01-27-2018, 01:24 PM
I'm not even seeing Red Ginger in the top 100... Not even among ANY rainbows listed... what... the... hell? Am I missing something? I understand she might not be everyone's "cup of tea", but is there some kind of dislike or hatred for her character than I am unaware of? I can understand if she doesn't win, but I'm astounded that a beauty like her is not even listed in the top 100! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Well hoping to make me feel better, I'm going to try for Thoroughwort in the new gacha a couple times.

1st attempt (forgot to capture image): 1 gold - A dupe of Aster, so I guess the rainbow coins help a bit

2nd and last try:

Yes! :silly: Got her. A Tatarian Aster as a bonus too! :love: My darkskin waifu may not be winning the voting contest, but at least I got another busty dark skinned beauty to cherish!

Nice!

I also had some luck

after 2 batches of salt (https://imgur.com/a/gWTdH), I scored my first dark skin chick and rainbow busty too, Red Ginger!

https://i.imgur.com/FAsavZDl.jpg

wbread
01-27-2018, 03:26 PM
luck
:cry:

wbread
01-27-2018, 03:47 PM
next 5❀

wbread
01-27-2018, 04:13 PM
next generation 5 star knight

game2534
01-27-2018, 04:37 PM
Nice!

I also had some luck

after 2 batches of salt (https://imgur.com/a/gWTdH), I scored my first dark skin chick and rainbow busty too, Red Ginger!

https://i.imgur.com/FAsavZDl.jpg

Nice! Now you got 'usable' rainbow in DMM for your team. I still remembered back when you rolled Christmas Rose but she couldn't join your team. Very disappointing indeed.

Eab1990
01-28-2018, 12:27 AM
Top 20's looking pretty fucking awful this year.

Cyclamenn is the only grass again, and St. Paulia overtook Canola.

Who the fuck am I supposed to support now.

twilightdream
01-28-2018, 12:57 AM
Hunter ; Put her into your helper group... imagine how fast they can go. :think:

Ok. seem some still confuss about vote event.
- You vote for your girl(s), not vote for who that going to win.
- Result now is only half of it, there will be a lot event-currency come in 2nd part. Table still can turn.

game2534
01-28-2018, 02:08 AM
Now we down to top 20, and the last year winners are all still in the game. The fan's dedication is real folks, but starting from tomorrow it should be lot easier to collect tickets.

My mind on this latest result:
2*: I prefer Purple Pansy to win. For diversity only though, I want Strawberry to win but that just not possible.
3*: Surprisingly, they are so few of them. Maybe the saltiness when we saw them pop from gacha is just too much.:smirk:
4*: St. Paulia is in top 20, and boy I'm so glad. She was the first girl in my team, whether it was back in Nutaku or DMM. She deserved better, I daresay! I also give her some tickets as well.
5*: 2 event girls, 2 gacha, and 1 special are still in top 20, I guess I would like Cyrtanthus or Suiren to win.
6*: The main competition of bunches. Both Anemone and Cattleya are still in it. My waifu also still fighting, guess I'll give her tickets now.

Wutan
01-28-2018, 03:20 AM
So my Waifu is #21

not bad.

Hmm the only 2* i can see in the top 20 is Cyclamen.
No 3*...
Only 4* i can see is St.Paulia

I will wait for the final revelation before i vote on anything.

But Cattleya and Anemone still in the top 20?

Wow some people are really dedicated,hah?

I might vote for St.Paulia then.

I already have 5* Cyclamen and i am not a huge fan of the girl in general.

@Hunter

GZ for getting Red Ginger btw.

twilightdream
01-28-2018, 05:23 AM
Quick update from Nico live by ofi@himeuta.
Ready your wallet, rainbow ticket incoming.
For more intel please visit himeuta site.

game2534
01-28-2018, 05:40 AM
Quick update from Nico live by ofi@himeuta.

For valentine?

twilightdream
01-28-2018, 05:50 AM
For valentine?

I think for 3rd anniversary.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 06:40 AM

Hold your gems, more discount gacha incoming.

Eab1990
01-28-2018, 06:57 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174861234242322433/407128848535126016/1.png

>Valentine Snapdragon

Found my next target.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 08:16 AM
RIP Winter Rose
2/19/18

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 08:41 AM
RIP Winter Rose
2/19/18

Please burn in hell.

maotd
01-28-2018, 09:00 AM
I tried that close too japan midnight trick with some rolls.
First, my 50 saltickets rolls:
1st:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/2/8/4/salticket1-53dc282.jpg
2nd:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/5/8/0/saltickets2-53dc28c.jpg
3rd:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/0/2/3/salticket3-53dc292.jpg
4th:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/6/8/1/salticket4-53dc296.jpg
5th:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/0/e/salticket5-53dc29c.jpg

Considering I got silver saltpot from the 10 pact saltickets, it just give me 1 rainbow and 2 golds with a dupe from 60 roll. That's not really good. Even if there is a rainbow, salt is still here.

Then, I tried the Kerria and others gacha 'cause Kerria.
1st roll:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/f/5/4/6throll_kerriagacha_2018-53dc2ad.jpg
2nd roll:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/3/2/3/7throll_kerriagacha_2018-53dc2af.jpg
3rd roll:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/3/6/8throll_kerriaghacha_2018-53dc2b3.jpg
4th roll:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/f/2/3/9throll_kerriagacha_2018-53dc2b5.jpg
5th roll:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/b/f/9/10throll_kerriagacha_2018-53dc2bb.jpg
6th roll:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/d/f/2/11throll_kerriagacha_2018-53dc2bf.jpg
7th roll:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/1/0/d/12throll_kerria_gacha_2018-53dc2c4.jpg
And... that's all. That was a lot of roll.

That give us 6 salt roll on the 12. I guess that midnight trick don't work at all. I'm happy with that rainbow (not the best but still not that bad), that new Devil in a Bush (I wanted her for a good solar shrine node girl) and for my dupe Tartarian Aster. Now, she is 3 slot unlocked and one of my best (if not my best) counter girl).
And I'm really REALLY salty for these 2 dupe Cape Jasmine. She is one of the worst and useless girls with that damn canon node ability. Her skill is meh with 2 target, her damage boost + skill activation is outclassed by many other girls and that horrible canon node ability is just useless in almost every maps. It can be used only in some reissue maps with canon (new event maps with canon don't need them at all and have not enough pests to make this ability usefull anyway).
And no Kerria after 7 rolls.

I also got her from free daily roll from the current campaing few days ago:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/3/3/7/omgfinaly-53dc2d3.jpg
She is nice but... yeah she is just nice. Not awesome.

Now I'm at 2 rainbow. Finaly. After 9 month of playing. Yeah, it's 2 rainbow in 3 or 4 days. But that's not like I don't forced it anyway. Now I'm going to leelup my Herbaceous Peony has replacement of my Yukata Japanese Apricot for the crit team.

edit: even if I look like not really happy with thoses rainbow after that wall of text, I am. But due to some RL disapointments, I can't really enjoy them as I should. That not like I was ungrateful for thoses two.

Myrdin
01-28-2018, 09:23 AM
srsly... how the heck do you navigate in those poll results ?
I have no idea what to click to get the actual fucking thing showing me the current standing and no other bullshit.
Can someone be a mofu and make a screenshot for me showing what do I need to select to see the current standings ?

And yeah...fuck this shit. Some people just roll rainbows like its nothing. I dont even wanna play this shit anymore.

wbread
01-28-2018, 09:42 AM
what is download?
http://i64.tinypic.com/2n6d8l.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/2ijlmw9.jpg

twilightdream
01-28-2018, 09:53 AM
And mao broke the rainbow curse.
So all member start to play DMM FKG around March - May (and little later) last year all got their own rainbow.

For how to sort the current vote.
https://i.imgur.com/s7qRGWU.jpg
Go to event menu and click the icon I roughly circle it.

You will bring to this.
https://i.imgur.com/VZof547.jpg
Click the upper icon in pink circle you can sort girls vote by category.
- Over-all
- 2★ - 4★
- 2★
- 3★
- 4★
- 5★
- 6★
- Event girls
- New face (girls that appear in year 2017)
- Blossom Hill girls
- Lilywood girls
- Banana Ocean girls
- Berugamot Valley girls
- Winter Rose girls
- Lotus Lake girls
The poll update everyday on 15.00 JPT.
Right now it's show only 21st - 100th place.
If it same as last year, when event enter 2nd part all poll should become ??? vote again.
Poll will slowly show vote result start from low vote girl.
Yogame dev did show 6th - 20th place in they Nico live.
You can see that result at himeuta.
I won't bring picture here, it's ofi properties.

Myrdin
01-28-2018, 11:11 AM
No twilight I mean I know what to click to get into the voting ladder, but I dont know what to click when I am in there to see the current list of top characters voted.

twilightdream
01-28-2018, 11:56 AM
If current list of top characters voted mean 1st - 5th place, you can't.
If it same as last year, my friend told me that player will see 1st - 5th place only on today after maint, and after event end.
But it already 1 year past so this is not confirm intel.

maotd
01-28-2018, 01:20 PM
Herbaceous Peony is up to lvl80 (thanks Red Nae Doll), max skill and max HP&ATK ampies. And I updated my helper team. I'm finaly leaving the no rainbow lands with 2 6* on my sides.

Wutan
01-28-2018, 01:40 PM
Yeah rolling at Japanese Midnight doesn't work for my either. Got my worst pulls at that time.

The "Silver Pot" theory i was found of didn't proof it's worth either, lately.

I start to believe there is no fool proof-illuminati-mambo-jambo theory after all (Got my last Rainbow without rolling a Silver before). At least there is no theory that proofs to be consistent.

It's just luck. Meh...I want a secret technique :sad:

GZ :)

You worked really hard for these Rainbows.

You fought your way through a Salt Mine full of Silverpots...

Peony is a nice Rainbow though. Good for a Crit Team and she even has defensive capabilities.

skasio
01-28-2018, 03:05 PM
Gratz maotd. It sure took you a while to join the big boys (https://youtu.be/851BqHMCaeM?t=34s). :p
And you even got really nice rainbows, both ability and waifu wise.

game2534
01-28-2018, 03:54 PM
@maotd Congratz on the pull (even if there were loads of salt) but you finally join the rainbow org!:squint:

@myrdin like Twilight said, I don't have a single clue if the result is still ??? as well. It was just theorize and guesswork, imagination and rambling on my part.:sweat:
So yeah, today is the halfway result day. And the real battle will begin with new bonus stage.

JLP603
01-28-2018, 04:58 PM
YES!!! Apple of Sodom finally got a bloomed form!

AgentFakku
01-28-2018, 09:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Pe3wtThl.jpg

finish amping Victoria - now to do Ginger-chan

twilightdream
01-28-2018, 11:29 PM
So game gone maint. I take a time to dick around last year poll.
https://i.imgur.com/O7WKbDb.jpg https://i.imgur.com/9yzPjon.jpg
What we saw here is the first 10 top (15 top) vote girls from 1st half will be in final vote result.
Cattleya overtake Anemone.
Cyclamen got a lot of support in 2nd half period.
Hikanbana place dramatical drop, d*mn those danjou that support foxy-chan too lazy in 2nd half :rofl:

So maybe we can use the complete 1st half poll of this year to prioritize this year winner? Don't know.

Additional last year vote 11th place - 15th place intel.
1st half
11. Nadeshiko ★6
12. Waremokō ★4
13. Nerine ★6
14. Viola ★6
15. Helenium ★6

2nd half
11. Yamabuki ★6
12. Helenium ★6
13. Waremokō ★4
14. Hatsuyukisou ★6
15. Suiren ★5

wbread
01-29-2018, 12:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Pe3wtThl.jpg

finish amping Victoria - now to do Ginger-chan

I like when she kicks an ax, classy skill

twilightdream
thanks for info

twilightdream
01-29-2018, 01:11 AM
1st half vote update.
Best 3 girls last year have an ok position except Cattleya.
Cattleya 11th.
Anemone 2nd.
Cyclamen 8th.

I think Anemone danjou try more harder than last year since they fail in very last minute of vote war.
Not sure about Cattleya, she's way too far to win the biggest prize.

Purple Pansy doing ok at 27th place, but with this she won't get anything.

I'll update other detail soon™.

game2534
01-29-2018, 02:02 AM
Now this comes off as a real 'Wut!?' for me. The top one is special code girl right? I wonder why everyone seems so fond of her...
So 5th place huh...? It just gonna be so hard to topple the top place. Especially without special stage for tickets, a miscalculation on my part.

wbread
01-29-2018, 02:09 AM
for what these stones
the anemone already has 4 hypostases, that's enough, they still do not change the sprite even though they have it. I want a group of chidori
(chidori - like kakashi sansei/)

wbread
01-29-2018, 02:46 AM
Someone can say how much attack you need to have to kill the boss on 2KK

Myrdin
01-29-2018, 03:17 AM
That paid gacha.... tempting. A 6* ticket and 30 FGems. Hmmm

Also - Kurenai you might not know about this, but we have a separate thread going on for these updates for easier navigation, since usually the info get bogged down by other comments rather quickly in this thread. I recommend re-posting it in there *thumbsup*

So I gave it a spin and rolled the 30fg gacha, bunch of salt and a single Veronica Nun. Meh

After all the gacha shenanigans that were going on here, I just dont see a point in sitting on the gems anymore and waiting for that one gacha I am looking for. I just have to get lucky and get something (6*) or not, but after burning 500 gems and 60 tickets I just dont give a f*

Wutan
01-29-2018, 04:25 AM
Nice.

A new Rainbow Deal and another 10 Salt Tickets.

I think i will purchase Loquat this time.

After purchasing Wolf Berry and Loquat i will have to wait until DMM releases a Crit Girl with Dodge who isn't a Loli.

I want at least one Mature Beauty in my Crit Squad :silly:

JLP603
01-29-2018, 04:51 AM
Pulled the special 3rd anniversary discount gatcha and got:

Tall Stewartia!

Side note: are the pics from the latest nico live broadcast the girls to be featured in the next event? (the ones above valentines version snapdragon) If they are im gonna use my flowergems for the upcoming 3rd anniversary discount gatchas otherwise ill have to save them for the upcoming new event girls

Myrdin
01-29-2018, 05:13 AM
Nice.

A new Rainbow Deal and another 10 Salt Tickets.

I think i will purchase Loquat this time.

After purchasing Wolf Berry and Loquat i will have to wait until DMM releases a Crit Girl with Dodge who isn't a Loli.

I want at least one Mature Beauty in my Crit Squad :silly:

I thought you wanted Strepto... something :D - The other new Magic Crit girl.

I myself am considering either Iono or Freesia from the ticket, since I like both and want them for the Evade team

Wutan
01-29-2018, 05:36 AM
I thought you wanted Strepto... something :D - The other new Magic Crit girl.

I myself am considering either Iono or Freesia from the ticket, since I like both and want them for the Evade team

I already have Streptocarpus (lets just call her detective-chan:)) and Dusty for my Crit Team.

I am feeding detective-chan with ampules atm. That's the reason she hasn't showed up in my Helper Squad just yet xd

I need Loquat, Wolf Berry (Damage Absorb is so n1 on her) and a beautiful Mature Crit Girl with Evade (only Crit Girls with evade atm. are Peony and Purslane).

I hope DMM will release such a girl soon. I soon have 300 Rainbow Coins so purchasing her wouldn't be difficult.

About Evade Team:

Do you want to go with Vicy as well?

Man i understand your love for her. That voice :love:

Unregistered
01-29-2018, 06:00 AM
for what these stones

Those are for evolving max leveled personal equipment.

flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment

twilightdream
01-29-2018, 06:02 AM
Now this comes off as a real 'Wut!?' for me. The top one is special code girl right? I wonder why everyone seems so fond of her...
So 5th place huh...? It just gonna be so hard to topple the top place. Especially without special stage for tickets, a miscalculation on my part.

Torikabuto is kind of like shy little sister with ability to cook (don't know eadible or not).
She seem annoying when pest interupt her meal.
She's brave... maybe...
She also spoil child want danjou lap pillow, want danjou to piggy back, happy to get pat on her head blah blah blah...
Also seem she little on yandere habit.

If she really win this vote I'm ok to try to roll for her.
She quite speedy with 600 move, I like it.

Myrdin
01-29-2018, 06:12 AM
I already have Streptocarpus (lets just call her detective-chan:)) and Dusty for my Crit Team.

I am feeding detective-chan with ampules atm. That's the reason she hasn't showed up in my Helper Squad just yet xd

I need Loquat, Wolf Berry (Damage Absorb is so n1 on her) and a beautiful Mature Crit Girl with Evade (only Crit Girls with evade atm. are Peony and Purslane).

I hope DMM will release such a girl soon. I soon have 300 Rainbow Coins so purchasing her wouldn't be difficult.

About Evade Team:

Do you want to go with Vicy as well?

Man i understand your love for her. That voice :love:

I absolutely love the voice actress voice. I could listen to that voice everyday just melting :D
Nope I have not even considered her as an option to be honest. The thing is, I am still not completely set on which characters to go for.
I already have Nightmaher as a super solid Slice type (evade, counter, skill act, overall great girl... plus cat ears... just saying :D ).
Still torn if to go or not go for Saffron, she would be boss in that team, with evade and counter, plus her defense buff, but I have her on Nutaku soooooo... you know. I like both Iono and Freesia, Iono has skill act and reneact, Freesia has counter and reneact, both very good option, plus it gives you two character that have a chance to go twice.
That leaves me with the last place for a Blunt type, but only Evade blunt type is Pumpkin... as weird as it is, and while she has skill act. her second ability is meh (gives Weak status to one type of enemy that is not normally weak to her type).

I think I´ll go with Iono from this ticket, the more I think about it the more I want to pick her up :3

So far from the polls we have a 2* up there, but she already got a 5* version I think so not exactly eager to throw those votes on her, and then we have a 4* in ST. Paula. While I am not a fan of her (Team Cepha all the way :D ) I would give her my votes if it ment getting a nw 5/6* of her.
No idea who the heck is that No1 girl. Dont have her, and never even seen her. Plus she is a 5* so I cant care less about her.
Anemone is second hmm... well, that was to be expect with all the "anewaifu" turds out there heh.

game2534
01-29-2018, 06:20 AM
Torikabuto is kind of like shy little sister with ability to cook (don't know eadible or not).
She seem annoying when pest interupt her meal.
She's brave... maybe...
She also spoil child want danjou lap pillow, want danjou to piggy back, happy to get pat on her head blah blah blah...
Also seem she little on yandere habit.

If she really win this vote I'm ok to try to roll for her.
She quite speedy with 600 move, I like it.

If that's what you say, then I guess she pretty much amaenbou archtype then. Quite a direct on spot for Japanese Otaku. Is there anyway to listen to her voice-clip? I might get a rough understand on how this girl is, because, while I don't mind letting her win (or else there won't be enough diversity) I also don't want 'the unknown' girl to win at the same time.

And 5000DMM deal is the same as ever, although with 30FG as a tag-in bonus. Guess I'll really go for Easter Cactus this time, and I'll keep rainbow coin until I find new girl I REALLY want. :cool:

twilightdream
01-29-2018, 06:36 AM
If that's what you say, then I guess she pretty much amaenbou archtype then. Quite a direct on spot for Japanese Otaku. Is there anyway to listen to her voice-clip? I might get a rough understand on how this girl is, because, while I don't mind letting her win (or else there won't be enough diversity) I also don't want 'the unknown' girl to win at the same time.

And 5000DMM deal is the same as ever, although with 30FG as a tag-in bonus. Guess I'll really go for Easter Cactus this time, and I'll keep rainbow coin until I find new girl I REALLY want. :cool:

You can find her voice on Niconico.
Just search her name + flower knight girl in Japanese result should show up.