PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Wutan
01-29-2018, 06:37 AM
I absolutely love the voice actress voice. I could listen to that voice everyday just melting :D
Nope I have not even considered her as an option to be honest. The thing is, I am still not completely set on which characters to go for.
I already have Nightmaher as a super solid Slice type (evade, counter, skill act, overall great girl... plus cat ears... just saying :D ).
Still torn if to go or not go for Saffron, she would be boss in that team, with evade and counter, plus her defense buff, but I have her on Nutaku soooooo... you know. I like both Iono and Freesia, Iono has skill act and reneact, Freesia has counter and reneact, both very good option, plus it gives you two character that have a chance to go twice.
That leaves me with the last place for a Blunt type, but only Evade blunt type is Pumpkin... as weird as it is, and while she has skill act. her second ability is meh (gives Weak status to one type of enemy that is not normally weak to her type).

I think I´ll go with Iono from this ticket, the more I think about it the more I want to pick her up :3

So far from the polls we have a 2* up there, but she already got a 5* version I think so not exactly eager to throw those votes on her, and then we have a 4* in ST. Paula. While I am not a fan of her (Team Cepha all the way :D ) I would give her my votes if it ment getting a nw 5/6* of her.
No idea who the heck is that No1 girl. Dont have her, and never even seen her. Plus she is a 5* so I cant care less about her.
Anemone is second hmm... well, that was to be expect with all the "anewaifu" turds out there heh.

That's the 5* girl:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Aconite

Looks like she was an Event Girl at some point.

Yeah the voting results are pretty fucking bad.
Only Rainbows and Golds in the top 20.

The only two exceptions: Cyclamen (not a fan and i already got her 5* version from the Salt Pact) and ST.Paulia.
What do you suggest? If you want to vote for ST.Paulia i will join you.

About people voting for Anemone again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSvJaYxRoB4

Myrdin
01-29-2018, 06:45 AM
I d like to hold onto the votes until the next results come in - at least thats how I remember it was before - they posted once or twice the results before the event end. Some chracters surprisingly jumped a lot in the second review, so I am thinking of waiting for the second one to be posted and then go full ham on one single girl - so far it would be St. Paula.
Guys do correct me if I am wrong on this one though. I dont wanna let those 10K votes I have to go to waste waiting for something that wont happen (the second poll results).
I got cyclamen 5* too and I dont understand why the retards voted her up again. These Japs are idiots... and they say Asians have higher avarage IQ...
If they banded togather and each time this event comes around voted for a different girl, there would be bunch of new unique characters in the Gacha pool, meaning more unique character to get, more sex scenes to unlock etc.
Not endless stream of 3 characters with 5 different variants each, getting more every time this popularity event comes around. Just... sigh...

Wish Sasanqua was higher, to have any chance of getting that 5* version. God knows she deserves it mofu :3

game2534
01-29-2018, 07:08 AM
You can find her voice on Niconico.
Just search her name + flower knight girl in Japanese result should show up.

Hmmm, from voice clip and comments, yeah your info is pretty spot on and my speculation is correct. She is amaenbou type alright, with bits of yandere feelings mix-in. Okay, I'm fine with her winning the game, of course, I won't just gonna hand her the title.

@myrdin That's called 'dedication' As a fanclub or maybe to them, it's their duty and creed as husbando. I understand their feelings though, I'm Asian too you see? I too vote for Saffron, so I don't really want to blame them. Cause it just blow up in my face.

I think you should just vote who you want to win (in this case, St. Paulia), but if you really want Anemone to lose, help me vote Saffron so she can take the spot. (jk:wink:) or the new girl with huge cross. I might gonna get stomped here but Higanbana got 2 rainbows already, so nope. Yamabuki is not bad too. She's in 7th and doesn't have any alternate form so with enough push, she might end up in top 3.

@Wutan that just won't do isn't it?

Unregistered
01-29-2018, 07:11 AM
Vote for foxy. Make loli-fox a reality.

Eab1990
01-29-2018, 07:48 AM
Wolfsbane being first isn’t too surprising. She’s gotten a fair amount of doujins lately. I may end up throwing my votes towards her to keep Anemone out.

Still debating on my pick ticket, but leaning towards Easter Helenium.

More pressing is the Burning Bush/Helio gacha going on right now. I wonder if I could scrounge up 30 FGs today and tomorrow...

Wutan
01-29-2018, 07:51 AM
I guess everyone has another way to show waifu support xd

That`s my way to support my ultimate Waifu:

I don't know in my opinion it's kinda boring if every girl on the squad is the same just with a different reskin.

It's not that i don't like Anemone.To be honest i like her quite a lot. I even want her 6* version for my Counter Squad.

It's just kinda boring to see the same girl winning over and over again.

Yeah i really like kirk's facepalm. It's not over exaggerating and has a nice charm to it :wink:

wbread
01-29-2018, 10:24 AM
Wish Sasanqua was higher, to have any chance of getting that 5* version. God knows she deserves it mofu :3
+1

Vote for foxy. Make loli-fox a reality.
+1

us gacha FG get new 4* knight, not bad

Vise
01-29-2018, 10:33 AM
Im fine with anemone or cattleya win again.
But i want them in downgrade version 2 star - 4 star girl.
If they get new 6 star skin again just NO, i rather get those usseles 2 star girl get 5 star version.

Wutan
01-29-2018, 10:48 AM
5000 DMM Point Salt Roll:

Well at least i got the third member of the Crit Squad:

maotd
01-29-2018, 12:29 PM
Well. About those votes, I will just throw all my tickets on St. Paulia 'cause she is my favorite (and first) 4*. If you have no one to vote for, help me to make her shine and get a wonderful 5* version (yep, I don't want a salty unobtainable 6* version)

Myrdin
01-29-2018, 12:36 PM
@myrdin That's called 'dedication' As a fanclub or maybe to them, it's their duty and creed as husbando. I understand their feelings though, I'm Asian too you see? I too vote for Saffron, so I don't really want to blame them. Cause it just blow up in my face.

I think you should just vote who you want to win (in this case, St. Paulia), but if you really want Anemone to lose, help me vote Saffron so she can take the spot. (jk:wink:) or the new girl with huge cross. I might gonna get stomped here but Higanbana got 2 rainbows already, so nope. Yamabuki is not bad too. She's in 7th and doesn't have any alternate form so with enough push, she might end up in top 3.

I know man, its just that I am a rationale creature and I like when thinks are usefull. 2 and 3* are not, but if they should get a 5* version... you know.
So you are from Asia ? Neat ! Which part ? I mean I dont wanna pry into your business, its just slight interest, feel free to skip the answer if you dont want to ;)

Hmm well I dont think I´ll go for saffron, though... There was this unreg person who said that the top girl in each tear will get a reskin or a new version or something like that. So maybe going for St. Paula would be the smart choice. So I am not confident in throwing my votes on Saffron.

Unless there is a way for Sasanqua to actually get up high enough to get a new version I´ll support you with my votes maotd. *thumbsup*

Wutan: Loquat is top beauty, her scene is high detail stuff (both of them honestlY) and is well directed with how its drawn.
Now I aint into lolis as far s sexual interest goes (for me its more abou the Moe "cute little sister" thing, rather than "me Pedo bear" thing) - but she is one of the most beatifull girls in the game - now add like what... 5 more years ? for her to get through her teenage years, and bruh I am telling you she would be top tier beauty that would pocket many of the current beauty knights with no effort :P

Wutan
01-29-2018, 12:58 PM
I know man, its just that I am a rationale creature and I like when thinks are usefull. 2 and 3* are not, but if they should get a 5* version... you know.
So you are from Asia ? Neat ! Which part ? I mean I dont wanna pry into your business, its just slight interest, feel free to skip the answer if you dont want to ;)

Hmm well I dont think I´ll go for saffron, though... There was this unreg person who said that the top girl in each tear will get a reskin or a new version or something like that. So maybe going for St. Paula would be the smart choice. So I am not confident in throwing my votes on Saffron.

Unless there is a way for Sasanqua to actually get up high enough to get a new version I´ll support you with my votes maotd. *thumbsup*

Wutan: Loquat is top beauty, her scene is high detail stuff (both of them honestlY) and is well directed with how its drawn.
Now I aint into lolis as far s sexual interest goes (for me its more abou the Moe "cute little sister" thing, rather than "me Pedo bear" thing) - but she is one of the most beatifull girls in the game - now add like what... 5 more years ? for her to get through her teenage years, and bruh I am telling you she would be top tier beauty that would pocket many of the current beauty knights with no effort :P

Yeah i see it exactly like you, bro.

There are Lolis i like and Lolis i don't like.

I treat them also like little sisters. Our i pretend that some of them are Maple's little Sisters and she wants to protect them in honour of her Sister who died saving a victim from being attacked by pest :)

Loquat is cute. I like her. The only thing i don't like about her is her Special Attack. Looks a bit boring. I also like Helenium a lot.
I always pretend she is Maple's little Sister;D

Give Helemium a few years and she is the most beautifull wife of all :grin:

Some Lolis i don't like:
Lolipop-chan and Purslane. There is to much going on with them. Their Bloomed Art is a Clusterfuck in my opinion.
Well i got Lolipop-Chan for free so i am not complaining that much :wink:

@maotd

Same for me.

If the votes continue to stay like this and Sasanqua didn't show up in the top 20 (would be a miracle,really) i will also vote for ST. Paulia

Myrdin
01-29-2018, 01:22 PM
Yeah her special attack is weird and I dont like it much either.

So today free pull was actually a lucky one. I wanted this girl for some time. At least I have a little luck if not with the mass pulls I did before I suppose :3
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/29/FBN.jpg

Wutan
01-29-2018, 04:37 PM
GZ.

Looks like we were both lucky today.

Got my favourite 5* from Nutaku (1 Salt Ticket)

game2534
01-29-2018, 05:14 PM
Wow, so many gonna go for St. Paulia. <Good!> She's currently in 13th right? Do your best! I wouldn't mind having her as winner. (or rather, will gladly accept her) But it gonna be hard though. And yeah, don't just blindly follow me with halfhearted determination, or else you are just...

PS: Seriously, if there were any girl with epic troll face like Beatrice I'll gladly sold my organ to have her in party.
PS2: Loquat is my next target after Easter Cactus then.:love: You guys are good sellers.
PS3: @Myrdin I live in Thailand.:smirk: That's why my English is quite fragmented. Never use it in everyday life, just read documents at work.

ShadwNinjaX
01-29-2018, 05:59 PM
Hrmm... I went ahead and got the 3yr 5000DMM gatcha deal, will show results in a bit.. but right now I'm a bit torn on 4 rainbows I've narrowed it down to:

1) Hare's Tale Grass - I only have 1 rainbow blunt and could use another to try and balance things more. Plus, she's all about speed which could help a slower unit.
2) Saffron - A damn defensive tank! She evades, counters, increase damage reduction, increases defense of team members, and allows possibility of surviving hits with 1HP up to 3 times in a battle. I don't think this girl will go down easy any time soon!
3) Royal Water Lily (June Bride) - A variety of abilities from common abilities such as increase attack and skill activation rate to pretty good abilities with evasion and increasing follow-up damage for team after being attacked on next turn (I just call it "Revenge skill"). So she's like a Swiss army knife.
4) Easter Cactus - Standard abilities like RWL (JB) above, but has increase attack in boss fights. But the big one which is very unique is her phoenix abilities of restoring HP to 3 members to 50% when hitting HP 0, giving your team more turns to inflict as much damage as possible.

Decisions... Decisions... All seem like very good picks. Will definitely Have to put this final 4 on my list in the other thread. What do you all think?

game2534
01-29-2018, 07:02 PM
Wow, maybe today is good for free pull indeed.

@shad Let's talk in tactita forum later.

Myrdin
01-30-2018, 01:50 AM
*Cackle*cackle*cakle*cakle H-hihihihihihihihihihihi

Phahaha :D This just made my day.

Ninjax, if you like all the girls, roll a die :3
Jop lets talk in Tactica about this.

Because everything gets better with .... tactica ... !

*Mofu*mofu*mofu*mofu* F-fufufufufufufufufuf ! :3

skasio
01-30-2018, 11:06 AM
Today's priority gacha looks pretty nice, so I decided to give it a try.

https://i.imgur.com/3RdRBjW.png

Nice. She's one of golds I was considering for a 5* ticket. One choice less - but I still can't decide who to actually pick.

Volarmis
01-30-2018, 12:48 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/070.jpg

Title: Colorful pancakes
Japanese Anemone: Once in a while I feel like eating something I don't usually eat.
Coleus: Yes, I've been waiting for you to say that. Here, Coleus's special colorful pancakes!
<eating>
Japanese Anemone: The appearance is very lively and wonderful while still being rather tasty...
Coleus: That was my intention.
Coleus: Vivid colors, monotone or pastel colors... I still have a lot of them, so please eat your fill!
Japanese Anemone: Eh!?
Japanese Anemone: Co-Coleus, how about we eat together?
Japanese Anemone: <Obviously, I can't eat everything...!>
Coleus: Waah! Can I!?
Japanese Anemone: Sure...! <Of course!>

Myrdin
01-30-2018, 01:59 PM
rolled 3 times on todays discounted Gacha. 1 Hop (basic, so now I got both) and one dupe of one of the Anemone types (the Beauty dual wielding maces). Meh
Rolled saltickets, nothing of note.
The daily free roll though was kind to me once more :3

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/30/FBr.jpg

ShadwNinjaX
01-30-2018, 02:15 PM
Congrats on the nice pulls there! I wonder why they listed Easter Balloon Vine and Easter Sneezeweed in this 2 yr anniversary gacha. Tomorrow was listed as supposed to be the Easter gacha day. Is today actually the Easter one along with 2yr anniversary?

So despite having done the New Years DMM gacha, I was hesitant to jump into another so soon. But I guess what won me over, despite my wallet crying, was that 30 free FGs gave you a basic free roll on their discounted gachas along with the normal pull. So with 2 11-pulls and a free rainbow ticket I think it's worth.

5000DMM Gacha Roll results:
Well at least a dupe is better than nothing but salt.

New Rainbow waifu!
Awesome design. She has very good stats and a very unique ability. Sweet voice. Cute mascot. Even her animation where she rocks in a chair knitting happily with her little friend just warmed my heart and sold me on her finally. Welcome to the team Easter Cactus!

2Yr Anniversary (and Easter?) gacha result:
Dupe and a drunk girl... Okay. Not bad. Still wish I could have gotten Easter Balloon Vine.

game2534
01-30-2018, 07:41 PM
@shad Damn, your luck is so great you never have any salt recently, I almost got drown in the dead sea from my tears right now. My 5000dmm pull is splendidly a salt.

So you decide to go with Easter Cactus huh? She is definitely great, even broken on defensive playstyle especially on counter team, which you have quite a members to form now.

durrem
01-30-2018, 07:50 PM
Is this 30 gem sale only at certain times, because every time I get home from work the price is back up to 50 gems?

ShadwNinjaX
01-30-2018, 07:54 PM
@shad Damn, your luck is so great you never have any salt recently, I almost got drown in the dead sea from my tears right now. My 5000dmm pull is splendidly a salt.

So you decide to go with Easter Cactus huh? She is definitely great, even broken on defensive playstyle especially on counter team, which you have quite a members to form now.

I won't complain but do wish some more luck would shine upon others here. Will keep breeding more mofus to spread around the world from my island paradise. I can confirm 2 things thought after using plenty of materials to level up and evolve these new girls. Japanese Anemone... dear heavens... the glorious OPPAI in her affection scene! :love: And I damn near died laughing after getting affection maxed out for first scene with Easter Cactus. While she is riding you, off in the corner is baby bird companion with a sash wrapped around it to keep it from seeing. Poor little guy has a "?" over his head, like what is going on and what are all those sounds and moans they are making? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

ShadwNinjaX
01-30-2018, 07:57 PM
Is this 30 gem sale only at certain times, because every time I get home from work the price is back up to 50 gems?

I think this discount only applies 1 time. So with each new gacha type during these special day gachas, the first roll is 30FG and every roll after that is back to the standard 50FG.

durrem
01-30-2018, 08:02 PM
I think this discount only applies 1 time. So with each new gacha type during these special day gachas, the first roll is 30FG and every roll after that is back to the standard 50FG.

Hmm, that's strange. I haven't used one of these specials this week.

game2534
01-30-2018, 09:11 PM
The discout pull can be done more than once, I try pulling and can confirm that it still use 30 FG, which btw, a salt again. I seriously want to kill someone right now.

Unregistered
01-30-2018, 11:11 PM
Hmm, that's strange. I haven't used one of these specials this week.

Have you tried changing your clock's timezone to Japanese?

durrem
01-30-2018, 11:32 PM
Have you tried changing your clock's timezone to Japanese?

Oh! That worked! Thanks

Edit:

Roll 1:

Very nice!

Roll 2:

Extra Salt!

wbread
01-31-2018, 04:55 AM
huge tickets for 1
http://i64.tinypic.com/2ywsbxv.jpg

maybe some one else give more tickets and she is upper in vote list, some times

http://i66.tinypic.com/11wafxj.jpg

wbread
01-31-2018, 10:25 AM

can you screenshot the ring +10 lv40 for wiki from equipment tab?

edit, add:
how get second special equipment. 3 times get only earing
http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E8%A3%85%E9%A3%BE%E5%93%81%E3%83%BB%E8%A3%85 %E5%82%99%E5%90%88%E6%88%90&src=airashii_kiramekino_lance.png

skasio
01-31-2018, 11:20 AM
Finally, lvl 150. You know what that means - I got my hands on Anniversary Alstroemeria, the best rainbow in the game. She's so strong, I'm not sure if I'll actually use her. It seems just unfair. Takes all the challenge away.

Myrdin
01-31-2018, 01:11 PM
So there is justice in the universe after all !

And she even is one of the Evasion girls, you know... those Evasion girls I wanted a full team off ? :D
Thank you Universe !

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/31/FBh.jpg

On that note I burned the remaining 200 gems on the same gacha - the every day changing 30 FG one, (this was the second pull), there was one more new gold (the ultra thin girl, who looks like she is gonna break her back :D ) and rest was just salt.

But hey... I dont care... Those 900 gems resulted in at least 1 damn Rainbow thats something I was hoping, and the fact she actually has Evasion skill makes her that much more valuable !

Plus its my lovely lovely voice actress whose name I do not know, but love her voice very much (plus its Victoria - Royal Water lily, so you know, while she is bat shit insane, she is one of the "nice to have" girls still).

Wutan
01-31-2018, 01:33 PM
@wbread

Here you go:

@Myrdin

GZ.

It was god damn time for that.

And you got a really nice one :wink:

ShadwNinjaX
01-31-2018, 02:20 PM
So there is justice in the universe after all !

And she even is one of the Evasion girls, you know... those Evasion girls I wanted a full team off ? :D
Thank you Universe !

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/31/FBh.jpg

On that note I burned the remaining 200 gems on the same gacha - the every day changing 30 FG one, (this was the second pull), there was one more new gold (the ultra thin girl, who looks like she is gonna break her back :D ) and rest was just salt.

But hey... I dont care... Those 900 gems resulted in at least 1 damn Rainbow thats something I was hoping, and the fact she actually has Evasion skill makes her that much more valuable !

Plus its my lovely lovely voice actress whose name I do not know, but love her voice very much (plus its Victoria - Royal Water lily, so you know, while she is bat shit insane, she is one of the "nice to have" girls still).

Nice one there. Congrats! Guess my wish from earlier for a few others here to start getting more luck came through.

There wasn't too many girls I was wild about in that gacha, with me already having quite a few in that pool of candidates. So I just gave it one shot and save for the other days.

Tanabata Wood Sorrel? Not bad. I remember having her normal form on Nutaku. It's good to be reunited after all this time! :bgrin:

AgentFakku
01-31-2018, 03:39 PM
Freebie silver (https://i.imgur.com/ZpFCYXH.jpg)

if I only hoard my FG, I don't know what I spend my last 100 FG on
https://imgur.com/a/mKwDs
IDK there was a 30 Discount FG GAcha - I pulled it twice, don't know how many times I can do it

I go on a mad spree then

wbread
01-31-2018, 05:27 PM
@wbread

Here you go:

thanks but used top-right pic (description), without letter:wink:

twilightdream
02-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Myrdin ; From what I know Ōonibasu has same voice actress as Hatsyuki.
And gratz for new rainbow.

Anyway I have question for who still active on Nutaku.
How to gather Bond crystal there?
I dick around chit chat thread and notice some member do sell event girls for it.
Bond crystal really insufficient on Nutaku? Until now?

maotd
02-01-2018, 12:52 PM
For Bond Crystal you must sell or fuse 3* girls or higher since there is still no way to turn the useless equipement into Bond Crystal. The current best way to get them is selling Reissued Girls.
Anyway that's not really important since Bond Crystal shop contain only 2nd affection gifts (at least last time I checked it).

Myrdin
02-01-2018, 12:59 PM
For Bond Crystal you must sell or fuse 3* girls or higher since there is still no way to turn the useless equipement into Bond Crystal. Anyway that's not really important since Bond Crystal shop contain only 2nd affection gifts (at least last time I checked it).

It actually is pretty important because unlike on DMM you dont get those affection items for free or from any other scource, unfortunately.

Ok so todays free daily pull gave me the last of the 3 revamped low tier girls - Mint :3
She is cute and all, but her voice is absolutely unfitting those looks. Something softer a bit more squeeky would fit a lot.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/02/01/FLl.jpg

Overall I must say this time I had much better luck than last time we got those free pulls.
I got 3 new gold stars from it and one dupe I believe.

Anyway. I am sitting at something around 12K tickets, so its time to vote. But do help me here - is THIS the current result of the polls or do I have the wrong setting (i fucking hate this, since I cant navigate through it to figure out which of those is the one showing the current top girls).
So Anemone is N1 again, and Canola is second, to a huge surprise.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/02/01/FLo.jpg
... I dont think this is the correct tab to be honest. I find it impossible for the top girl from last poll to just dissappear like that.

Coz if this is the current state of things I will toss those 12K on her so she can get a promo to 5/6*

twilightdream
02-01-2018, 01:58 PM
I'll borrow game comment for this.

@maotd Congratz on the pull (even if there were loads of salt) but you finally join the rainbow org!:squint:

@myrdin like Twilight said, I don't have a single clue if the result is still ??? as well. It was just theorize and guesswork, imagination and rambling on my part.:sweat:
So yeah, today is the halfway result day. And the real battle will begin with new bonus stage.

You can keep your vote card until Sunday 15.00 JPT to make your choice.
And I may say it again.
Just vote for who you want, that's all.
I still vote for Purple Pansy now, even know she might not get anything.

Wutan
02-01-2018, 01:59 PM
Only 31-100 are ordered by votes currently.

The Girls with question marks are in the top 30 but we don't know the exact ranking for them.

So if you vote for Canola there is the possibility that she isn't even in the top 20.

This Ranking system is kinda weird. Didn't use a Single Voting Ticket myself.

@Twilight

Thanks for the info.

I will wait until Sunday.

game2534
02-01-2018, 05:09 PM
I'll borrow game comment for this.

You can keep your vote card until Sunday 15.00 JPT to make your choice.
And I may say it again.
Just vote for who you want, that's all.
I still vote for Purple Pansy now, even know she might not get anything.

You bet I am, For Saffron all the way even if she won't end up in top 3.

@myrdin if the ranking is still in ???, they sort the girl with Japanese alphabet, start from ア(a) to ワ(wa) so Anemone will be on the first position for now while Saffron's rank should 'drop' considerably with her サ(sa)  So no worry, Just blast away your tickets with your St. Paulia like you planned without

wbread
02-02-2018, 12:30 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/02/01/FLl.jpg

2* mint and 5* mint used difference skill and used 2* for upgrade 5* uselessly?

game2534
02-02-2018, 12:40 AM
2* mint and 5* mint used difference skill and used 2* for upgrade 5* uselessly?
If you mean 'Can I use 2* Mint to increase her 5* ver. skill lv?' Then no, you can't. To increase skill lv. you need the girl with EXACTLY same skill. They don't need to be the same girl, or same rarity. Just same skill name and you're good. Although all 5* and 6* skill are all unique. So you can only use the same girl or skillbloom to increase their skill lv.

wbread
02-02-2018, 04:23 AM
ddm give me 200 event tickets and 1 FG, for what?

about event girls in reissued events, how exchange → bond crystal, and may i get only equipment without girls?

durrem
02-02-2018, 07:21 AM
ddm give me 200 event tickets and 1 FG, for what?

about event girls in reissued events, how exchange → bond crystal, and may i get only equipment without girls?

1) Sell them
2)Yes, but if it is a temporary reissue, you will have to wait until the 2nd week.

On an unrelated note:

Woo, 1st natural pull on dmm.

Myrdin
02-02-2018, 08:42 AM
Gratz on your first gacha Rainbow :)
The first natural one is "FIRST" regardless of how many you´ve purchased before her, and regardless of the style and whether you like her or not she will always be special to you in that way, mofu :3

So bunch of good stuff has been happening in RL this week and as such I decided to go for it and get the 5K dmm gacha.
Roll itself was meh, got a new sailor loli, rest was salt.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/02/02/FLL.jpg

As for the ticket itself, for some times I have already been set on getting mrs. Derpy aka Ioncidium :3 Welcome to the team !
3 evade 6* are on board, two more remain
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/02/02/FLB.jpg

Wutan my Brother in arms get ready ! Just 2 more days for us to toss in those tickets. I´ll do it tomorrow, dont wanna wait till last second and then miss out :D
Canola is 21, and I like her a bit more than St. Paula, but if those 14K tickets I got currently should help push her over some 5* or 6* I´d toss it on her instead.

Wutan
02-02-2018, 10:09 AM
@Durrem

GZ :grin:

First natural Rainbow is always special indeed. Right Red Ginger?:silly:

@Myrdin

GZ :grin:

Your free roll was better than mine. I got full Salt.

Can't wait to see your Dodge Team in Action.

I couldn't resist and spend my 300 Rainbow Coins on:

Don't know if she will be in my Counter/Dodge or my Crit Squad.

But Boy Oh Boy her H-Scenes are amazing :love:

Yeah let's join forces. I like Canola cause she is one of the few Tsunderes and she was my first 4* on Nutaku.

Let's hope our votes will make a difference :wink:

wbread
02-02-2018, 11:35 AM
1) Sell them
2)Yes, but if it is a temporary reissue, you will have to wait until the 2nd week.

2 week after what? complete all 1st stage or...

add:
use normal gacha 100 girls - 3x3*, 1x5Lv manyu, 96x2* - FU!@#&:cursing: but is 25000 gold:think:
anemone: woooooo
yours variations? :bgrin:

maotd
02-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Congrats for the new 6* (natural or not :p). And good choice Wutan. Kerria is the best and she is tne one I'll pick with my 300 Rainbow medals. In... 150 Rainbow Medals :(

And wooooooooooo free chose your 5* waifu stone! Finaly! Come on Pink-Miko-chan.

wbread
02-02-2018, 12:39 PM
And wooooooooooo free chose your 5* waifu stone! Finaly! Come on Pink-Miko-chan.
fun:bgrin:

finally, my best gacha, get 30 gem today and get this

mint is sexy dressy as always, but i don't no artamisija

IDK who get on 5* ticket:fear:

maotd
02-02-2018, 12:51 PM
I did a 30FG roll too:

That's not bad but not that good. I wanted girls like Mint or even another Pink-Miko. But I got a not that bad crit girl. But... my crit team is already full and the only girl I can change (Yukata Japanese Apricot) is already changed by Halloween Herbaceous Peony. she is still a new gold and a new pierce for my whaleship.

edit: for the chose your 5* stone, juste take your waifu. Or, if you don't have waifu or if you think more in term of use, take a really good and useful girl. Some of the bests for me are:
Camelia (very good in almost every kind of team and well balanced). But take the normal version, the the bride version. Camelia bride is... meh.
Cymbidium (THE best gold in term of ability with the awesome skill activation x2 for all. But she is weak stat-wise)
Justicia/Flamigo Plant (really nice skill activation girl with counter ability when bloomed)
Pink - World's Flower Shrine Maiden version (She is THE BEST counter 5*. If you want a counter team, you just NEED her)
Wax Vine - Christmas (well... put her with some other crit girls and she will kill everything. Just look mine! She is a monster)

Well... that's lot of slice girls but I guess that's all. There is a lot of good girls but, for me, they are just the best for what they are supposed to do, alone or as wonderful support.
But if I can give you an advice, just look at the 5*/6* you already have and try to make some synergy.And then, shoose the girl you need to complete that synergy.

Myrdin
02-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Got Artemisia and that girl who has bunnies all over her (bunny shoes, bunny ears, bunny under her arm, bunny sitting on her head... pure bunny madness :D ) no idea whats her name.

From the gacha stone I picked up 5* Friti, because friti has been one of my favorites ever since her H scene where she pretty much spills the beans about her mental disposition and opens up to you emotionally. Very bitter sweet story that tugged at my heart strings.
Plus Friti her 5* version is very nicely done, love that black kimono with the embroidery, plus her ult animation is very cool :3

Wutan
02-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Did my 7th pull on the Japanese Anemone Gacha.

It was another Gajumaru Dupe. She is maxed. That Girl really likes me;D

Looks like my Rainbow Luck finally came to an end.

Well time to hoard Flower Gems.

About the 5* Stone:

I went with Coral Flower.

I have a soft spot for Kunoichis and she is a beauty (has a nice figure etc. :love:)

She has nice stats and usefull Abilities.

Absolute33
02-02-2018, 02:15 PM
Wow... I got a dupe Sensitive Plant from my daily free Anniversary Gacha. Super excited.

ShadwNinjaX
02-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Did my 7th pull on the Japanese Anemone Gacha.

It was another Gajumaru Dupe. She is maxed. That Girl really likes me;D

Looks like my Rainbow Luck finally came to an end.

Well time to hoard Flower Gems.

About the 5* Stone:

I went with Coral Flower.

I have a soft spot for Kunoichis and she is a beauty (has a nice figure etc. :love:)

She has nice stats and usefull Abilities.

Trust me, I know the feeling. When I was trying to get Snake-chan (Worm Wood), I kept getting Halloween Dragon Fruit on 8 tries. I was about ready to scream in frustration. Obviously, she is maxed out on ability/dress slots. :squint:

Whoops! I tried today's 30FG deal and forgot to save the images of the results. Basically 1 new gold each try.

Funny how I was considering Hare's Tail Grass for my 6* ticket but ended up not doing so. Guess she still wanted to be in my group of girls! :rofl: Devil in a Bush is nice too! Always thought she was wicked looking with that scythe!

As far as the free daily gacha goes, I've been silver every day so far. Guess I have 2 more tries.

skasio
02-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Got dupe Nightshade from free roll. She's a 3/3 now. Not bad.
5* ticket - wasn't sure who to pick. In the end I went with Lantana. Loli/10 waifu with decent abilities.

Wutan
02-02-2018, 02:44 PM
@Shad

Well Gajumaru is also a Kunoichi and i like her. Could be much worse :wink:

Oh yeah Snake-chan is also on my Wish List.

In terms of Waifuism there are way more 5* on my Wish List than 6*.

About 6*:

I have to choose between Japanese Anemone and Hollyhock for my First Turn Squad though.

That's tough cause i consider both good Waifu material.

Japanese Anemone would fit perfectly in my "Japanese Garden" :love:

Free Daily Gacha also gave me only Silvers.

I think i have to pull at midnight again. Looks like it's the only time of the day i have been lucky so far.

Caitlenren
02-02-2018, 03:28 PM
That's my only 2nd one from this source lol

Volarmis
02-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Legendary roll anyone?

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/02/03/FLa.png

Rolled twice, the second time I've got a 5* dupe. Not my day, for sure. :p

Eab1990
02-02-2018, 04:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S1opa9UU3c

Whew. That almost went badly.

wbread
02-02-2018, 06:19 PM
thanks for comment, i love slice choose but i need hit type now and i think about Wood Sorrel
next slice - snake guard, wax
next piers - Night Phlox
magic - ?

That's my only 2nd one from this source lol

who this girl and who on your desktop(assistant)?

JLP603
02-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Does anyone know until when the 5 star exchange ticket lasts? I was going to wait until 2/5 to use since I mightget lucky in the free premium gatcha pull and elimnate one of the available girls. Also will the exchange ticket selections update? cuz I cant find my waifu Asiatic Dayflower

Eab1990
02-02-2018, 06:35 PM
I heard they never expire, but the pool never expands.

Pretty sure Asiatic Dayflower is an event girl.

JLP603
02-02-2018, 06:45 PM
ok thank you very much :)

ShadwNinjaX
02-02-2018, 06:46 PM
who this girl and who on your desktop(assistant)?

That is Yarrow - http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Yarrow

Well I finally got enough D coins for a 5* ticket! Here goes!
Hrmm. Camelia Bride huh? I guess that's okay. 30 Rainbow coins make it really nice though. :cool:

As for my 5* ticket choice:
I've wanted Heavenly Bamboo badly ever since my early Nutaku days. I was blown away when I saw her on an assistant team perform her ult, which is one of (if not THE) coolest, most badass 5* ultimate attacks. So glad I could finally add her to my team. Awesome stats too, especially that defense! :love:

With a lot of the new additions, I've updated my 1st roster to this and will see how it goes. May still change a few things around as this is a tentative state.

twilightdream
02-03-2018, 12:12 AM
wow... 2 page after my last visit.
First congraty for everyone that got good roll.

Volarmis is really legend now with double rainbow roll + 11 bronze roll.

Ninjax... we start in same exact time but you got 14 rainbow...
it's like my 4 rainbow I roll last month become nothing in front of yours... :cry:

Let's back to reality. I decide not to update midweek game notice.
It's mostly about midweek gacha, more detail about re-event, bug fix blah blah blah.
Plus my update speed is slow compare to what happen in game.
So I will place only small maintenance notice here.

▼Next maintenance will be on 2018/02/05 Monday 14.00 - 18.00 JPT.
It's not in usual time please be aware.

About vote ranking, my Purple Pansy is on 90% get nothing from it currently on 27th place.
But I don't care, I'll go for her with every card I have hahahahahaha.

The last 10 place is similar to first half vote.
One big change is Cattleya slip into last 10 place after finish 11th in first half knock Cyclamen down to 14th.
Those Cattleya danjou really want her 5th ver. that hard...
Tomorrow result will be more interesting.

wbread
02-03-2018, 02:17 AM
About vote ranking, my Purple Pansy is on 90% get nothing from it currently on 27th place.
But I don't care, I'll go for her with every card I have hahahahahaha.

how many? Or do you continue?
20 awards in all, some can go into one hand.

once again I want to ask - how best to use a gacha for 1 or 10 (10 + 1)

Volarmis
02-03-2018, 03:13 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/071.jpg

Title: Today's big sister
Bianca Clover: I wanted the new rare "Pig Otter" from the "Otter Samba" set and I ended up buying them in boxes...
Clover: It's fine, big sister! Let's do our best to eat them together!!
<1 hour later...>
Bianca Clover: I've had enough...
<full stomach sounds>
Clover: Uuuu...
Clover: Big sister, leave it to me! I'll arrange them into some different dish so it'll be easier to eat the rest of them!
Bianca Clover: Clover...! <Thank you very much...!>
Clover: Finished!! Otter Samba sandwiches!!
Bianca Clover: ......

Myrdin
02-03-2018, 03:33 AM
Aww ! Much adorbs ! many mofufus in this one mofu :3
Though I have to say Clover seems like the big sister to me rather than Bianca Clover. She is pretty nice looking and I like the voice over.

wbread: 10+1. Makes sense, since you get one free girl for the same price.

maotd
02-03-2018, 04:27 AM
10+1 roll. The 1 yolo roll is only if you reallllly need/want a girl rom a gacha and want to use every single 5FG you got. But with all these free FG on DMM, 10+1 roll worth a lot more.

game2534
02-03-2018, 05:45 AM
Whew, so many good rolls here with me absent all day. Congratz to all folks! I still got nothing but salt as always.:joy:
Last 30 FG rolls though is quite a good comeback.
Mint got her last accessory slot, and I got Nightshade too. Not gonna complain now.:squint:
The top 10 is slightly change huh? Cattleya is really popular. Let's see how tomorrow result will be.

wbread
02-03-2018, 05:54 AM
is it economical to save 5 gems if at 1 roll you can get a better knight than in a pack of 11.
comparing with the usual gacha at 1-10-100 the difference is very huge.

a new composite picture from previous posts.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/180203/8YNIC03kwi.jpg

decided not to wait on April 1 and just ask if you would have taken such a knight into the team with the skill of healing the team, or in the waifu
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/180203/02XMAOWEUn.jpg

Myrdin
02-03-2018, 08:46 AM
And there we go. almost 17K (will be once I burn stamina and all the special map things), on Canola.
I dont want to see another Anemone or Cattleya (cant evade the Anemone I guess, but lets at least push Cattleya out of there).
Maybe it help maybe it wont, but I hope either she or St. Paula get through. Fight-Ooooo Mof-uuuu :3
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/02/03/FaF.jpg

wbread
02-03-2018, 09:33 AM
yesterday thinking about anemone 2 then choose 5* knight
and now get them from free ticket at golden rush :squint:

maotd
02-03-2018, 12:09 PM
I did another roll on that 30FG event gacha:
A new girl. That's nice. At least she is not a 3rd Clover.

John Freeman
02-03-2018, 01:19 PM
ez pz lemon squeezy

Volarmis
02-03-2018, 02:27 PM
ez pz lemon squeezy

Grats. Was that back-to-back?

By the way, there are no words in any living language capable of describing how much I hate that phrase.

game2534
02-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Man, and when I think I got gold from free pull, it got to be dupe again.

twilightdream
02-04-2018, 01:28 AM
So 6th - 10th place update.
https://i.imgur.com/Sz9rJzT.png
Cattleya stay in safe position, 10th place.
I think she maybe can slip into 3rd the best, but not gonna win this vote.

For the ???.
https://i.imgur.com/cnyA61n.png
LolikabutoTorikabuto still in along side with our hope Anemone and Saffron.
Enotela the new rainbow really has something special in her, still in compete position.
I heard someone said she is a copy of Anemone.

game2534
02-04-2018, 01:45 AM
So 6th - 10th place update.
https://i.imgur.com/Sz9rJzT.png
Cattleya stay in safe position, 10th place.
I think she maybe can slip into 3rd the best, but not gonna win this vote.

For the ???.
https://i.imgur.com/cnyA61n.png
LolikabutoTorikabuto still in along side with our hope Anemone and Saffron.
Enotela the new rainbow really has something special in her, still in compete position.
I heard someone said she is a copy of Anemone.

The top 5 is just the same as last week. It's all or nothing now. At least St. Paulia should get extra 5* ver. since she's the top among 2*-4* right?

twilightdream
02-04-2018, 02:05 AM
The top 5 is just the same as last week. It's all or nothing now. At least St. Paulia should get extra 5* ver. since she's the top among 2*-4* right?

Yes, it's St Paulia stay strong in 12th place. I also think she will win the ★5 form prize.
Blue Lotus now lead ★3 group with Alstromaria not far behind.
For ★2 seem like Cyclamen win another more skin & alternative ver.

Anyway who you want to go for? Anemone or Saffron?
I will follow since Purple Pansy already done for this vote now.

game2534
02-04-2018, 02:28 AM
Yes, it's St Paulia stay strong in 12th place. I also think she will win the ★5 form prize.
Blue Lotus now lead ★3 group with Alstromaria not far behind.
For ★2 seem like Cyclamen win another more skin & alternative ver.

Anyway who you want to go for? Anemone or Saffron?
I will follow since Purple Pansy already done for this vote now.

You need to ask such silly question?:smirk:

So when I look at reward for winners again, it come to this.
2*: Cyclamen, I don't really care for her, especially because she already won last year.
3*: Blue Lotus: It seems like she's MILF type. Not bad for additional 5*
4*: St. Paulia: Now we're talking!, she must got reward she deserved.
Event girl: Mirabilis: Again, not bad. Not really outstanding as well though.
Newcomer: Enotela should score this easily. I'm okay with her as well.

The girls above should safely get her rewards with obvious leading, rank 1-3 however, need to wait...

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 02:32 AM
Some details on rarity upgrade I gleaned from elsewhere:
1) You get "rarity upgrade material" from rolling premium gacha and danchou medals exchange.
2) Raising unit's skill level and releasing equipment slots decreases amount of "rarity upgrade material" needed for this unit.
3) Players will get "rarity upgrade material" for all their rolls since december of last year
4) This thing is getting released in march
5) It will be available only for specific units, like blossoming. First batch will include winners of current voting contest (first place of each rarity, first place of each country)

Lower rarity girls will be upgradable to rainbow, but what will they gain? Surely they won't be equal to 4-slot gacha rainbows.

Myrdin
02-04-2018, 02:44 AM
Lower rarity girls will be upgradable to rainbow, but what will they gain? Surely they won't be equal to 4-slot gacha rainbows.

Yes they will be. I mean the 6* that is.
They wont be "upgraded" per say - instead a completely new version of the said rarity will be maid as a standard Gacha character.
So for all reasons and purposes its a completely new character, just the name stays the same and her current low tier looks will be followed for the new artwork, but with a different usually more detailed spin on the whole thing (in case its not specific theme like Kimono, Beach, etc).

It is a "pseudo" upgrade if you want to think about it like that. The old low tier version still remains low tier and useless but if you get the new 5/6* version than you can treat it as the low tier one albeit actualy usefull one, even though technically its a completely different girl that just shares the same name looks and personality.
Having all 3 of the last low tier girl "upgrades" I must say, they are by no point any weaker than what you get from other standard non-event gacha girls.

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 03:04 AM
No, no, no. It's separate from the new versions poll winners get. Every 2-5* character will be upgradable to rainbow eventually. It the next big balance project after they finished adding bloom powers.

twilightdream
02-04-2018, 04:11 AM
game ; You bet.

For me the rarity evol system is very important part for next part in FKG.
In last statis preview on Nico live only 19% of player have 600k+ team TP.
If this new system online it should help a lot of player that don't understand gameplay well reach new territory.
I mean... even FKG on service for 3 years it's still some player don't know that they should use evade girl for tank...

But to be honest, what I really want to see is re-modeling.
Add more detail to old charecter, give player skin that match with illust blah blah blah.

wbread
02-04-2018, 04:36 AM
my friend when he started to play thought that evolution increases the number of character stars. something like this.
get 2★→3★→4★→5★
9103 9104 9105 9106

I think it would be interesting with such a system of development, to grow a wifu from the diaper for yourself:bgrin:

wbread
02-04-2018, 05:04 AM
game ; You bet.

For me the rarity evol system is very important part for next part in FKG.
In last statis preview on Nico live only 19% of player have 600k+ team TP.
If this new system online it should help a lot of player that don't understand gameplay well reach new territory.
I mean... even FKG on service for 3 years it's still some player don't know that they should use evade girl for tank...

But to be honest, what I really want to see is re-modeling.
Add more detail to old charecter, give player skin that match with illust blah blah blah.

I play a few months. It is a lot of not clear and consequently often I read a wiki. As it turned out for the development of strategies and the selection of the team, there are corresponding missions in which it is possible to hone these or other combinations in terms of speed, defense and attack, and use of equipment. But this takes time, which is not already due to the events and the upgrade of the characters, or to sit for days like Koreans.
For example - checked the effect of equipment in real combat - the result - it does not give an effect, here and think what to do. go special mission until there is no time, you need to collect 50 manyu for the unit (with my speed of passage it's horrible).

game2534
02-04-2018, 05:33 AM
I hope the new system would be similar to FF exvius. You may roll 3* or 4* but they have potential to be the strongest unit in the game. Although you need lots of materials and efforts to make so. At their full power they are just slightly weaker with various unique abilities to keep up with top gacha characters. In this way there will be less salt and more options of tactic in harder stage for pure F2P players.

Wutan
02-04-2018, 05:46 AM
I suspect the upgradable low tier units to be on the same power level as 6* Alstroemeria ( i guess i found the third unit with a difficult name to spell.
Same level as Friti...Fritille...Choco Lily :silly:).

I hope my prediction is wrong but i don't have high hopes.

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 05:51 AM
I suspect the upgradable low tier units to be on the same power level as 6* Alstroemeria ( i guess i found the third unit with a difficult name to spell.
Same level as Friti...Fritille...Choco Lily :silly:).

I hope my prediction is wrong but i don't have high hopes.

It's not hard to spell Kuroyuri
or Dark Lesbian

maotd
02-04-2018, 06:08 AM
my friend when he started to play thought that evolution increases the number of character stars. something like this.
get 2★→3★→4★→5★
9103 9104 9105 9106

I think it would be interesting with such a system of development, to grow a wifu from the diaper for yourself:bgrin:

If it will be the case, that will change absolutly everything in the whole game's mechanics. For 2* or 3* it's ok but a such evolution system will just ruin the 5* and 6* from gacha.
I'm not saying it's a bad mechanics and it would be nice in some conditions... but it's to far from the current mecanics to fit to our FKG.

About rarity changing I thought about something like fuse two version of the same girl, max skill/max slot with some other rares items and coins.
So, it will be super easy to evolve 2* to 3*, easy for 3* to 4*, harder for 4* to 5* and much harder for 5* to 6* since you will need two versions of the same girl with all unlocked. And a such system will give a point to those 3* and 4* skillbloom.

Wutan
02-04-2018, 06:20 AM
Yeah that's easier indeed.

Nutaku and there odd translations i guess.

But i will go with Rice Lily or ChocoLily. Easy to remember.

twilightdream
02-04-2018, 06:21 AM
From what I remember dev didn't say anything about use dupe charecter in rarity upgrade.
They only said player will use less mats if target charecter has high skill lvl and slot.
And from what they annouce in maint note, player don't have free choice to upgrade.
They set target charecter in this system, like in bloom system in the past.
This should mean chrecter that gone through this system will be actual rainbow not just pseudo.

Anyway this is only my thought.

wbread
02-04-2018, 10:17 AM
wish use gacha 5 steps 10-30-50-100-300, now step 3 is 50pt and i see this message on every dmm point gacha
what is mean?

ShadwNinjaX
02-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Welp... Since my girl Red Ginger go absolutely NO love from the FKG community, I waited with my tickets to see what today's results would be in the various categories. I'm not really seeing much that I care about today. So looking at the main list, I threw all my tickets today behind my second rainbow waifu and she graciously thanked me with her chibi cuteness!

Best of luck Foxy-chan aka Red Spider Lily!!! :love:

wbread
02-04-2018, 01:17 PM
good, very good. nice bonus
9109 9110

2nd bloom - anemone radiant princess. from 2 place to 24... and back on 3

Myrdin
02-04-2018, 01:39 PM
How do you guys get so many rainbows coins ?
I have only 210 after all this time.

So a question to the people who have a counter/evade squad going on - guys what character ability did you equip onto your girls (I mean those things like Taunt, bonus healing, Crit damage etc,) ?
I got them on the plu 10% damage on the first round, but I only use that one as a default before giving them something that actually plays to their strength.

Also what Whaleship Equipment would you recommend for these girls ? :)

maotd
02-04-2018, 01:56 PM
For my cou ter gold team, I gave them them the defense up ability to do more super counter. I guess it's the best ability for them.

Volarmis
02-04-2018, 02:44 PM
good, very good. nice bonus
9109 9110

2nd bloom - anemone radiant princess. from 2 place to 24... and back on 3

Actually, I'd like to know that too.
From what I remember you can get 30 rainbow medals if you pull a dupe rainbow.
How did you get them in this screenshot?

Wutan
02-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Actually, I'd like to know that too.
From what I remember you can get 30 rainbow medals if you pull a dupe rainbow.
How did you get them in this screenshot?

You get 30 Rainbow Coins as a bonus from Danchou Tickets.

wbread
02-04-2018, 03:24 PM
You get 30 Rainbow Coins as a bonus from Danchou Tickets.

yes, 5☆ ticket in gacha, from D-coins shop

game2534
02-04-2018, 04:24 PM
How do you guys get so many rainbows coins ?
I have only 210 after all this time.

So a question to the people who have a counter/evade squad going on - guys what character ability did you equip onto your girls (I mean those things like Taunt, bonus healing, Crit damage etc,) ?
I got them on the plu 10% damage on the first round, but I only use that one as a default before giving them something that actually plays to their strength.

Also what Whaleship Equipment would you recommend for these girls ? :)

For my team, provocation on Saffron, the girls with counter have defense up, for who without I just go with critical up since Anemone can boost crit rate. The weak point boost is only useful if you have girl like Sensitive Plant and you play rainbow team.

Eab1990
02-04-2018, 10:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jRFepO9.png

Hoo boy. Valentine's is looking amazing this year.

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 01:55 AM
6000 life crystals for a Danchou Ticket, 2000 for Gold Dressblooms

Guess I shouldn't have been spending extra LC on ampies.

game2534
02-05-2018, 02:12 AM
It seems like a one time deal, so just take your sweet time claim those delicious rewards.

Myrdin
02-05-2018, 02:24 AM
Ok so who do we have here ?
1st one is Lavender ? Nice, definitely a move away from the whole Yandere Ima creeeezy face look.
2nd one is.... Cattleya ? To much Cattleya I dont care about.
3 Looks kinda like Saffron to me.
4 That high priestess chan looks amazing, really like that one.

No idea honestly who they are.
But I must say they all are quite tastfull (no pun intended :D ) I like their animations and the cute art.
Mofu approved ! :3

Absolute33
02-05-2018, 02:55 AM
The underboobage is real with the High Priestess one.

JLP603
02-05-2018, 03:06 AM
anyone know how to get a lot of bond crystals quick? Selling 3 and 4 star knights?

Absolute33
02-05-2018, 03:09 AM
Selling/Using a rainbow as an upgrade gets you 12000.

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 03:14 AM
Using the forge to convert generic equipment to bond crystals is relatively quick but tedious.

Caitlenren
02-05-2018, 03:20 AM
Dat underboob o.O

JLP603
02-05-2018, 03:25 AM
ty all for your answers... lastly does anyone know if the danchou ticket has an expiry or will it always be exchangable from now on?

Caitlenren
02-05-2018, 04:16 AM
I think it's a one-time thing.

twilightdream
02-05-2018, 04:32 AM
D-ticket no expire, no worry.

About Aqua-shadow 6th map.
Did last Aqua-shadow Kuroyuri+Gerenium not easy enough?
FKG present more easy Aqua-shadow Acacia & Co. for you.
um... or because I have too many slice type so it's look easy? :sweat:

game2534
02-05-2018, 04:42 AM
Ok so who do we have here ?
1st one is Lavender ? Nice, definitely a move away from the whole Yandere Ima creeeezy face look.
2nd one is.... Cattleya ? To much Cattleya I dont care about.
3 Looks kinda like Saffron to me.
4 That high priestess chan looks amazing, really like that one.

No idea honestly who they are.
But I must say they all are quite tastfull (no pun intended :D ) I like their animations and the cute art.
Mofu approved ! :3

The girls this time are Lavender, Aloe, and Snapdragon. The event girl is indeed nice with her underboob. I don't have FG left for this gacha though.

Now we just need to wait for a week for vote result. Who will emerge victorious this time!?
New AC map, should not be too hard, at least until super broken map arrived.
More usage and shortage for LC trade gift!

twilightdream
02-05-2018, 06:20 AM
Relaxing time in garden after hard working month.
https://i.imgur.com/f5H1Xm3.png
A quick update.
- New event is Raid Boss event.
- Valentine voice added.
- New Aqua-shadow map add & stamina discount for new Aqua-shadow map.
- New gacha tap for new event girls added.
- Bloom gacha tap added.
- Update / change UI in gacha tap.
- Compensation about connection problem will be send on Tuesday.

More detail soon™.

wbread
02-05-2018, 06:32 AM
S. Freud in the coffin will roll over the whole event, a holiday for the girls. Annoy me this banana-fetish (as well as boobs-fetish, personal opinion).

I do not want to take a new knight, aloe and lavender still go, but Snapdragon does not really like me in the old version either.

regarding the raid boss points, you have to spend gems, I hope they will give out every day at least 5.

game2534
02-05-2018, 07:09 AM
S. Freud in the coffin will roll over the whole event, a holiday for the girls. Annoy me this banana-fetish (as well as boobs-fetish, personal opinion).

I do not want to take a new knight, aloe and lavender still go, but Snapdragon does not really like me in the old version either.

regarding the raid boss points, you have to spend gems, I hope they will give out every day at least 5.

You won't, believe me that you will have more than enough.

twilightdream
02-05-2018, 07:28 AM
What you need to do is use 1 RP to poke boss, after a few second that boss will gone.
DMM FKG have large base player, boss will die in blink of an eye even it's broken boss.

If it end up you don't have enough event currency in this kind of event, it's mean you not login enough.

wbread
02-05-2018, 08:32 AM
I do not quite understand the reward for the boss.
1. if I opened it for everyone, then after his death, will they give me a reward as well as the one who killed him?
2. If I joined the raid on barefoot how much I will get, as I understand it depends on the damage that I caused it?
3. From your words, I realized that it's enough just to participate in a raid that would get a piece of yourself.

For the event, I can only call 40 bosses, this is clearly not enough. but I can participate in other raids, so I earned the first 1000

maotd
02-05-2018, 09:38 AM
Bosses event are really easy. Do each event map once for FG and then, just hit every super broken bosses you see (just take the lvl90 event bosses with the highest HP). On second phase, the strongest bosses give ~900 event currency. It's more than enough to get all the stuff and most of the extra coins if you do it well.
In term of stamina, just spend it on other maps. No need to do event maps, unless you want a lot of life crystal. But I think 80 stamina secret gardens are better for that.

about how raid bosses works, it's like all the other raid bosses. You get a reward if you discover/summon a boss, you get another if you fight a boss, you get both if discover/summon AND fight it. And you get nothing if the boss escape but... on DMM bosses never escape (unless you summon of find it just before maintenance).

twilightdream
02-05-2018, 10:28 AM
Like I said, only reason you don't have enough event currency is because you not login to hit enough boss.

wbread
02-05-2018, 10:43 AM
ok und..

new character - ト ウ カ
strange name, I do not understand what a plant.
the artists of the game simply incredibly crookedly draw some parts of the body.
read the description of the character

skill: 2.4 damage for 1 unit
normal: At the start of subjunctive change the normal panel to 3 to 4 sunlight altar panel (not overlapping)
evolved+: When passing through the pest nest panel, HP of all party members recovers by 10%
bloomed+: The effect of the party receiving recovery panel triples

maotd
02-05-2018, 10:52 AM
She is the first event girl with solar altar ability. That's really good. Her other abilities can be useful to but... she is still an event girl. Anyway, she will be a solid gold for any new players. Solar Blast is always useful and fun.

Volarmis
02-05-2018, 11:02 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/072.jpg

Title: Sunny-side up
Lavender: Oh my!
Snapdragon: Lavender, what's up?
Lavender: I was preparing breakfast for the Commander and it turns out the egg had twin yolks.
Snapdragon: Woah-! Awesome!!
Lavender: This is a sign that I'll be forever together with the Commander... I want to give this to the Commander quickly and see his delighted face...!
Lavender: <Haaaaah...>
Snapdragon: In that case, I'll make it so he'll be even more grateful to you!
Snapdragon: Ta-dah! I've made it even more cute!
Lavender: What in the world have you done!?

twilightdream
02-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Lavender you should say 'Kingyo! Don't play with the food!!!' :rofl:

maotd
02-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Well. That new Aqua Shadow map is... easy? Fun, but so easy (not the broken map obviously but the others 80 stamina maps are harder. A lot harder). That's fine. I can farm it now.

edit: thanks to that new stuff on LC shop, I got a second gold dressbloom.
Look at my cute Pink-Miko chan. She is so good mofu.
Why this only 5* is so broken? If only she had evade instead of ATK boost, she will be rainbow level.

twilightdream
02-05-2018, 12:44 PM
You just need to knock Cherrysage and Dahlia before they run to Acacia.
If they both reach Acacia, she get buff.
This trick also use for broken map, but I can only knock Luminus, Dahlia success flee to Acacia.

Acacia boss is nothing, without buff she just a normal thick skin boss.

Myrdin
02-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Well. That new Aqua Shadow map is... easy? Fun, but so easy (not the broken map obviously but the others 80 stamina maps are harder. A lot harder). That's fine. I can farm it now.

edit: thanks to that new stuff on LC shop, I got a second gold dressbloom.
Look at my cute Pink-Miko chan. She is so good mofu.
Why this only 5* is so broken? If only she had evade instead of ATK boost, she will be rainbow level.

Completely agree, she is very good mofu mofu :3
Mine has all 4 slots unlocked (3 dupes over the course of the time and the free dressbloom we got as a reward to max her out).
If she had Evade I think she would be way to powerfull so thats why :)

The new Aqua shadow is totally random for me. Had to adjust one team to catch up one of the caravans to kill it and deny the defense buff. The counter doesnt do anything in this one, so I have to rely completely of 2 turn vipe from my Crit team, otherwise its gg. Fun when you have 3 girls with skill act, all skill max lvl. 70% crit chance ... and none of that shit procs and you watch you team do normal attacks without crit...
Thats the moment of rage (coz if this happens to this team is full wipe and map Loss) when you are like "come on RNG !"

Edit: yeah fuck this one. Not gonna play it, I am getting my ass kicked due to the fucked up RnG. Wasting stamina like this is not worth it. Meh.
I just dont have the setup (fast 6*) for this map. Red Ginger and Bunny girl are top for this with the high speed they got.

Eab1990
02-05-2018, 03:09 PM
Gah. Twice now I've been trolled by Aloe on the new gacha.

Desire sensor knows I want the other two more.

maotd
02-05-2018, 03:11 PM
I don't know how but I cleared that damn new Aqua Shadow broken map at the first try. Thanks Counter Team & Pink-Miko chan. And thanks my two rainbows. Sure this one is really easy. Een if I was lucky on the RNG.

So, that was my first clear ever on a broken map. I'm proud in a certain way.

game2534
02-05-2018, 03:44 PM
The broken map is pretty annoying since I need to adjust bits of set up to catch up at least with Lupin. Dahlia is just too fast and with short distance it just impossible with my team set up. But well, beat them easily and now farm some medals.

wbread
02-05-2018, 04:59 PM

help, how get second unique equipment

and finally what mean is "mofu":think:

twilightdream
02-06-2018, 01:53 AM
The broken map is pretty annoying since I need to adjust bits of set up to catch up at least with Lupin. Dahlia is just too fast and with short distance it just impossible with my team set up. But well, beat them easily and now farm some medals.

I accident use my normal team run new Aqua-shadow map once (team you see as my helper team).
Result... My side K.O. Aqua-shadow side Acacia survive with just 1 poke she with down.
So in the end this map easy because I setup a lot of slice unit. :sad:

Anyway I just notice...
https://i.imgur.com/0ZNV9rk.jpg
I believe She wearing very unique panty design.

wbread
02-06-2018, 03:05 AM
I think she does not wear any underwear at all
freeballing
or

Similar panties are found in some girls, even with a reinforcing effect
string type C
http://www.sncmedia.ru/upload/iblock/5ad/5adf97090a1a1591bf62aac8ed8426a3.png

game2534
02-06-2018, 06:15 AM
I accident use my normal team run new Aqua-shadow map once (team you see as my helper team).
Result... My side K.O. Aqua-shadow side Acacia survive with just 1 poke she with down.
So in the end this map easy because I setup a lot of slice unit. :sad:

Anyway I just notice...

I made a blunder try fighting them full power once, barely made it with only Anemone alive thanks to guts and she super counter Alicia to death. It is much, much easier with Lupin out however.

About Touka (new event girl) well I guess it's artist style. I mean even Mint dress code is pretty questionable. She might going commando for her danchou sake.:squint:
Her ability is really useful in whaleship however, as support of course, as she provides ZERO boost in terms of atk or def.

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 08:30 AM
help, how get second unique equipment

and finally what mean is "mofu":think:

Upgrade her earrings to level 50 and then it can be evolved into the second one. Mofu is whatever they think it means.

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 11:02 AM
For the EX Aqua Shadow map, a 675 speed group on the right spawn is too slow to reach Dahlia while 695 gets her and stops before Acacia. The jpn wiki seems to say 678 speed is sufficient.

wbread
02-06-2018, 11:22 AM
Upgrade her earrings to level 50 and then it can be evolved into the second one.
and for evol needed stones?
https://image.ibb.co/c4D1rH/Jungle_wa_Itsumo_Hare_nochi_Guu_25_Fear_Humanitari an_Onigokko_NAG_rus_mkv_20171031_231919_250.jpg

maotd
02-06-2018, 12:05 PM
You can get the needed stones on Aqua Shadows maps, in the Blue Medal shop or craft them from lower rarity stones (but it takes an eternity) or from rainbow stons for golds one. Then, you need 8 gold stones for 5* girls equipements and 10 rainbow stones for 6* girls equipements. Unless you have tons of money and forge spirits, I think evolving personnal equipement is not something new player should bother with. It takes a long long time, a lot of stamina and don't give good enough bonus to be a priority. It's good when you have already really solid girls to me them better but it will not change your life at low level. Just focus on classic event equipement. It give so much more stats then personnal equipements.

AgentFakku
02-06-2018, 05:50 PM
https://imgur.com/a/70qUG
https://i.imgur.com/zbwCu4Jm.jpg
didn't know I had gold star choose waifu ticket
https://i.imgur.com/rTMrDjqm.jpg
I pick the original Balloon Vine since I have the Easter version

I should check the news tab by Shadow since I can't read Jap so things like tickets can be missable LOL

Ghostmon
02-07-2018, 12:10 AM
YES 5 star ticket. I'mma take my time on this one, seeing as I still have so many 5 stars I want for my roster. I'm leaning towards Dhalia, and she will be good for my work-in-progress debuff team. And she is HAWT. That is all.

Hunter - oh yeah, I almost forgot, you like them booties so yeah perfect choice for you eh

Dunno if anyone else posted or if I just missed it, who you guys thinking for 5 star redeem?

twilightdream
02-07-2018, 03:53 AM
About the ticket, I go for dupe Cosmos.
I don't want to choose her but I think it's a good time for me to power-up my whale ship a bit more.
Cosmos is the strongest ★5 I have with 2 slot on her, so it's nailed.
I also re-arrange a lot of girls in my ship, right now my grey ship is at 1.27m TP, other color 1.25m.
If my ship can reach 1.3m before new whale mission add it will be so good.

About the event... just chill for now, I think my 1st half shop will clear by tomorrow.

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 05:20 AM
Yadda yadda yadda

Also, I chose Cymbidium, great starter

game2534
02-07-2018, 05:26 AM
I'll wait until I can get another D ticket from LC trade as I keep one from D coins for now. I'll see who I will get from 2 tickets first, then maybe I'll trade for either Suiren or Aloe.

Now talking about whaleship, I still have lots of trouble with RNG when skill just won't come out.

twilightdream
02-07-2018, 09:57 AM
Now talking about whaleship, I still have lots of trouble with RNG when skill just won't come out.
It's a... yea... when entering Swan mission I also a lot rely on skill.
Lucky most I clear in first run, but not the 24th mission.

Small Update.
▼Current re-event 'Shinobi & Missing Girl & Firework festival' enter its 2nd part.

▼New selection gacha added. 'Yo waifu Yo slender gals'.
This gacha tap will contain specific pool only 8 girls from ★5 & ★6 will be in this gacha.
- ★6 Cacao
- ★6 Burning Bush (Nishikigi)
- ★6 Nerine
- ★6 Peach Blossom (Hanamomo)
- ★5 Nerine Bridal ver.
- ★5 Peach Blossom Bridal ver. (Hanamomo Bridal ver.)
- ★5 Heliotrope
- ★5 Heliotrope Yukata ver.
This gacha tap will available until Valentine day.

Perokolango
02-07-2018, 03:21 PM
▼New selection gacha added. 'Yo waifu Yo slender gals'.

What the heck does that even mean?! Did you just make the title up?

game2534
02-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Twilight made the name up, but it really accurate. The waifu part is of course, made up. But slender girl is really the name of special gacha, shad and hunter would have zero interest in this.:smirk:

ShadwNinjaX
02-07-2018, 07:59 PM
Twilight made the name up, but it really accurate. The waifu part is of course, made up. But slender girl is really the name of special gacha, shad and hunter would have zero interest in this.:smirk:

She gotta be thick to get this danchou's dick! :cool: Go OPPAI or go home! :love:

Ghostmon
02-07-2018, 11:57 PM
Shadow - OmG lol someone has strong feelings haahahaha

And hot damn invasion of lolis in that selection gatcha, you're spot on Twilight. I have quite a few FGs saved but unless its H. Peony, I have no interest. Which means another pass for me.

On a side note, I got so freakin' spoiled by FKG's devs. that playing other games I feel they are not giving me enough free stuff *cough Kancolle. I've spent quite a few dollars on this game, but feels good 'cuz of the generosity FKG has shown, now that's a way to do business!

twilightdream
02-08-2018, 02:37 AM
Shadow - OmG lol someone has strong feelings haahahaha

And hot damn invasion of lolis in that selection gatcha, you're spot on Twilight. I have quite a few FGs saved but unless its H. Peony, I have no interest. Which means another pass for me.

On a side note, I got so freakin' spoiled by FKG's devs. that playing other games I feel they are not giving me enough free stuff *cough Kancolle. I've spent quite a few dollars on this game, but feels good 'cuz of the generosity FKG has shown, now that's a way to do business!

I think it's a flat girls gacha more than loli gacha. Dev do avoid loli trouble well by use word 'slender' instead of 'loliko'. :rofl:
And it's near Valentine, maybe Kancolle do have surprise on that day let's see.

Anyway I hope FKG drop some special Valentine login next week.

Myrdin
02-08-2018, 04:29 AM
Brace your self, Loli invasion is coming !

skasio
02-08-2018, 04:40 AM
Finally managed to clear second Koidabana map. To celebrate, I rolled loli gacha. Got Yukata Heliotrope.
A gold, so I shouldn't complain. But from all priority characters, she's the one I wanted the least.

:frown:

maotd
02-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Am I he only one with serious connection issues? The game takes several minutes to load everything and disconnect randomly. That's a bit... annoying.

twilightdream
02-08-2018, 11:06 AM
Finally managed to clear second Koidabana map. To celebrate, I rolled loli gacha. Got Yukata Heliotrope.
A gold, so I shouldn't complain. But from all priority characters, she's the one I wanted the least.

:frown:

I want Helio... but gacha give me another Nerine...

Am I he only one with serious connection issues? The game takes several minutes to load everything and disconnect randomly. That's a bit... annoying.

No you not only one. It happen like... just 10 mins ago I think.
It's ok now, on my side.

Anyway, seem Nutaku have new survey coimg up. Can someone tell me what is it?

AgentFakku
02-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Brace your self, Loli invasion is coming !

Do we have oppai loli like
https://i.redditmedia.com/PIfAUSTXYSUzO7YjnWJGeB7FYUAU6gUcVfylW6q3l2g.png?w= 320&
IDK why they labeled Hestia as oppai loli

She gotta be thick to get this danchou's dick! :cool: Go OPPAI or go home! :love:

Amen brotha

Thicc is Justice

game2534
02-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Anyway, seem Nutaku have new survey coimg up. Can someone tell me what is it?
From a quick peek, just a survey of bloom H scene? Which is... you really care about this more than another bloomed girls, new hard stages, or at least new CQ? I really wonder about priority in Nutaku's staff mind...

twilightdream
02-09-2018, 02:31 AM
From a quick peek, just a survey of bloom H scene? Which is... you really care about this more than another bloomed girls, new hard stages, or at least new CQ? I really wonder about priority in Nutaku's staff mind...

First CQS poll, bloom survey, now H-scence. Fishy.
Anyway...

** maintenance notice**
▼Next maintenance will be on 2018/02/13 Tuesday 13.00 - 17.00 JPT.

AgentFakku
02-09-2018, 02:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UWTTSGS.jpg

Aw my Nun loves me

"HH, I wish my chocolate will send you to hell"

Volarmis
02-09-2018, 03:00 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/073.jpg

Title: The way to cure a cold
Asian Rice: Ah-choo!
Aloe: Maa*, have you caught a cold?
Aloe: Granny told me that wrapping your neck with a leak is good for curing a cold!!
Asian Rice: Thank you very mu... Ah... Choo!
Aloe: Wha...? It's not effective...?
Asian Rice: It's not that, I just think it will take more time to cure it...
Aloe: Hmmmm, I'm still worried... Since it's come to this, I can only use my ace in the hole...!!
Aloe: If you give your cold to someone else, you'll be cured!! That's the only thing left for us to try!!
Asian Rice: That's a big no!!

* Aloe's nickname for Asian Rice, it seems.

game2534
02-09-2018, 03:37 PM
So this is the same as Christmas, change your aide to see lots of Valentine letters.

JLP603
02-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Volarmis Senpai may I have some translations ?

JLP603
02-09-2018, 05:50 PM

Volarmis
02-10-2018, 01:43 AM
Veronica

Commander,
Unhappy Valentine's day!
I have no chocolate for you. Did you think I'd obediently give you some?
If you desperately want one... how about showing me a face full of despair?
Fufu, the fun begins now! Surprisingly, Valentine's day might not be so bad.
Veronica

Fritillaria

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9163&d=1518220938

To JLP603,
Mysterious, isn't it? Being called a Death God, having no intention to concern myself with others,
yet I'm still preparing handmade chocolate.
I need no gratitude for this chocolate.
Instead of that, make me a promise... not to disappear before me.
Fritillaria

Cherry

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9164&d=1518221166

To Commander,
I've made chocolate, filling it with my feelings of gratitude I have everyday for Commander.
I have no confidence if they'll turn out all right,
but since I love pa... papa more than anyone else...
please accept and eat them.
Cherry

Golden Lace

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9165&d=1518221232

To Commander JLP603,
Commander, my Valentine's chocolate... please accept it.
I have confidence in my cooking skills, but I was so nervous, I'm unsure if I made them right.
Then again next year, after that... no, every year.
I'll keep making chocolate every year, so it'll be closer and closer to your tastes.
Golden Lace

Oxydendrum

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9166&d=1518222188

To Commander JLP603,
I taught everyone how to make chocolates... so I ended up stocking up on ingredients.
That's why this year... I decided to fight with numbers.
I've assembled many different chocolate types little by little, so please eat while comparing them.
That is... also a benefit for me, who made all of these!
Oxydendrum

Wax Vine

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9167&d=1518222300

To Commander JLP603,
My chocolates for Commander, they're becoming bigger each year.
It's surely because my feelings of happiness are growing bigger each year as well...
Honestly, I'm so happy it's almost scary.
That's why, Commander... can I... stay by your side for a little longer?
Wax Vine

Tall Stewartia

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9168&d=1518223242

To Commander,
Valentine's day... what a troubling event it is.
Why are women the ones that prepare gifts... even though there's an event of giving in return,
what's wrong with men giving their gift first?
Then again... if you say you want it, I won't say I will not give you one.
Tall Stewartia

Green Bell

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9169&d=1518223336

To Commander JLP603,
I've prepared some chocolates specially for Commander. From the beginning, chocolate
was known for having fatigue restoring and concentration enhancing effects.
Among those, there are a lot of bitter ones with high kakao percentage, but... I've prepared
both bitter and sweet chocolates. Please eat some of both.
Green Bell

Money Tree

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9170&d=1518223441

To Commander JLP603,
Happy Valentine's day!
May all the luck come Commander's way... along with
a lot of chocolates prepared with warm feelings!
If Commander becomes happy, I'll be happy as well... literally two birds with one stone!
Money Tree

Nerine

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9171&d=1518223525

To Commander JLP603,
Commander, happy Valentine's day.
Delivering chocolates dressed as a bride... somehow it's a refreshing experience.
Then again, no matter how the circumstances change... my feelings will not.
Commander, I love you... Saying it straight like this is a bit awkward.
Nerine

Ghost Weed

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9172&d=1518223604

To Commander JLP603,
I've got a physical condition where I get cold when preparing chocolate...
I've found a practical use for it and made a chocolate sundae!
... wait, is it maybe too cold for this season? Ice cream was a bad idea?
I'll heat it up with my love, so eat it please~!
Ghost Weed

twilightdream
02-10-2018, 03:16 AM
Danjou fight with Aqua-shadow is so boring hard.
May we have a break.
https://i.imgur.com/Sdnba23.jpg

oh my girl :think:

skasio
02-10-2018, 03:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/60v9Itn.png

https://i.imgur.com/Wu06ml8.png

https://i.imgur.com/TBHwsiY.png

https://i.imgur.com/u6kIlqC.png

https://i.imgur.com/q0DtoCt.png

JLP603
02-10-2018, 04:57 AM
TY so much for the translations!!! last ones for this event.... and if I am not mistaken this is the only card like event other than christmas

game2534
02-10-2018, 05:27 AM
Guess I'll post mine too, as usual Volarmis-sensei.
Just these for today.

AgentFakku
02-10-2018, 01:30 PM

Aw my Nun loves me

"HH, I wish my chocolate will send you to hell"

Veronica

Commander,
Unhappy Valentine's day!
I have no chocolate for you. Did you think I'd obediently give you some?
If you desperately want one... how about showing me a face full of despair?
Fufu, the fun begins now! Surprisingly, Valentine's day might not be so bad.
Veronica

Thanks man

Man I was way off w/ my "translation" She didn't give me any chocolate to begin w/ LOL

Myrdin
02-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Not gonna post mine this time.
Dont wanna overdo it with xyz many pictures and bother Volarmis too much, plus I am satisfied with seeing what the girls I have as well say in other comments.

ShadwNinjaX
02-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Yeah. I probably asked for way too many last time around. I'll just assume they are saying they love me lots, have some chocolates, and promises of even "sweeter" treats to enjoy from them later tonight. :wink: :squint: :love:

Volarmis
02-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Don't worry too much, it's still a good way for me to review my Japanese. :p
There were quite a few of the Christmas ones, true, and there are no holidays right now, so it'd take longer to translate a lot of them for sure.
One or two won't make a difference though, so if you have some ultimate favorites, post them up.

EDIT:
Nightmaher

https://i.imgur.com/60v9Itn.png

To Commander skasio,
Hello-nya! Commander, it's Valentine's day!
I'm delivering specially-made Nightmaher chocolates-! They go really well with Cola!
Thanks for always going to battles with me!
Let's keep training a lot and becoming stronger together from now on as well!
Nightmaher

Cattleya

https://i.imgur.com/Wu06ml8.png

To Commander skasio,
Here you go, happy Valentine's.
You were looking forward to my chocolates, right?
It'd be wrong not to answer your expectations... I've properly made some by hand.
Once you're done eating, share your opinion about them at least.
Cattleya

Oncidium

https://i.imgur.com/TBHwsiY.png

To Commander skasio,
Commander, happy Valentine's!
For my always doing-his-best Commander, I've prepared some specially-made chocolates!
They're filled to the brim with my love, so they'll give you'll become even more energetic!
Once that happens, come to play with me again!
Oncidium

Nightshade

https://i.imgur.com/u6kIlqC.png

To Munaaru,
You've committed the great sin of stealing from a phantom thief.
Therefore, instead of stealing it back from you, I've stolen the same thing from you.
Be sure to quickly eat these pitch-black, luscious sweets I've delivered.
I promise on the beat of my heart, your loving heart will be stolen by the phantom thief Nightshade for sure!
The phantom thief of love and dark night, Nightshade

Attack Ampy

https://i.imgur.com/q0DtoCt.png
Dear Commander,
Valentine's is a day to express your love, so I'm nervous.
I'm delivering to you the gift of love chocolates.
Receive them, please. Yours truly,
Sacred Beast, Attack Ampy

x The contents of this message are only a mental image

* Everything on the left side is written with lion-noise onomatopeia (gau, garuru, etc.)

Apple of Sodom

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9174&d=1518263281

To Commander JLP603,
Did you remember that today is Valentine's day?
If it's about the chocolate, I've made some for Commander.
The gratitude I feel each day... along with my feelings...
It might have become a bit too sweet, but please eat it!
Apple of Sodom

Bleeding Heart

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9175&d=1518263586

To Commander JLP603,
Just in case, to match the trend going around, I've... tried preparing some chocolates.
The problem is, they are something suggesting you should express your affection to your partner at the time you're giving them,
making me somehow feel like it's a situation where I've lost.
I-It's not like I'm giving them with that in mind... Don't misunderstand me here!
Bleeding Heart

Necklace Fairy

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9176&d=1518263697

Commander,
Thank you for always being friendly with everyone.
It must be nice to be a respectable lecher like Commander.
Necklace Fairy

Mid Purple Dragon

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9177&d=1518263797

To Commander,
My life is all for your sake, Commander.
Therefore, use it whenever you like.
Until the moment when it burns out... happy Valentine's.
Dragon of the Purple flame

Saffron

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9178&d=1518265525

To Commander Dusk,
I'm sending some chocolate to Commander.
Usually I'm picky about the wrapping, but since the chocolate has a special meaning,
I think it should be delivered as it is, without decorating it further.
This is the real me... please, eat it.
Saffron

Anemone

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9179&d=1518265537

To Dusk,
Happy Valentine's day. I've tried making some chocolate.
I've studied many different recipes and I think it turned out tasty, but... I'm still anxious.
It's because I want it to be enjoyed not by a random person, but by you...
Then again, I've filled it with all my feelings of gratitude for you, so it should be fine... right?
Anemone

Dusty Miller

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9180&d=1518265549

To Commander Dusk,
It seems the season for Valentine's has come.
Commander has probably already received a mountain of gifts,
but will you still receive my handmade chocolates?
They may not look gorgeous, but I'd be happy if they suit your taste!
Dusty Miller

Mint

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9181&d=1518265564

To Commander Dusk,
It may be a simple little thing, but please accept it.
Also, from now on as well please take good care of me.
It may sound like my greetings for each new month, but...
If it's with Commander, I'd truly like to live forever in peaceful times.
Mint

Coral Flower

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9182&d=1518265576

To big brother Dusk,
Big brother, happy Valentine's day.
Japanese Iris taught me that it's a day when you give chocolates to the people you like.
That's why, chocolates for big brother... I've made some.
While I'm sitting on your lap, with you eating them... Will you let me see that?
Coral Flower

game2534
02-11-2018, 06:42 AM
Thank you as always for great translation, I get most right except some kanji then. GJ Volarmis-sensei!
It's tomorrow for the final vote result to come in huh? Let's see if my vote will actually do something... (Well even if it doesn't, I still get loads of golds and ampy)

PS: Raid Boss event is really made the forum quiet.

Myrdin
02-11-2018, 07:19 AM
What the heck is that Necklace Fairy ?! :D
Its super adorbs !
Can we get it for our garden ? Nae chan would love a companion to play with moff :3

Volarmis
02-11-2018, 07:34 AM
What the heck is that Necklace Fairy ?! :D
Its super adorbs !
Can we get it for our garden ? Nae chan would love a companion to play with moff :3

That's the enhancement material for necklace-type equipment. :p

twilightdream
02-11-2018, 09:21 AM
Thank you as always for great translation, I get most right except some kanji then. GJ Volarmis-sensei!
It's tomorrow for the final vote result to come in huh? Let's see if my vote will actually do something... (Well even if it doesn't, I still get loads of golds and ampy)

PS: Raid Boss event is really made the forum quiet.

This week maint is on Tuesday.

ShadwNinjaX
02-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Forgive me if I am preaching to the choir here, but I must say something that has been kind of starting to irritate me. When I started DMM, it was during a RB event. There were always tons of RB available related to the current event. Flash forward to this event. As we all know, the event RB disappear fast. But on a list where I believe the maximum listed is 30 RB at one time, I notice that there always appears to be 17-20 NON-EVENT RBs cluttering the list. RB that are level 3 or 17 or even just level 50. I can understand the level 225 centipede, but this is really getting annoying to have to keep trying to refresh the RB list so get to the few event RB available.

It's easy to understand what is happening. Players are going through regular missions and have normal RB pop up. But they either 1) don't want to waste any of their RB points on it because they want to use those for event RB or 2) they've already exhausted their RB points on the event and just throw it out to the player base in hope someone will do it for them. Meanwhile, the rest of the players don't want to waste their RB points either. So these Non-event RB just sit there for hours cluttering the RB list.

I don't know exactly what the best fix is for this, but the best thing I can think of is to just turn off the non-event RB during a RB event and have the bonus stages appear. I don't know if this issue is being talked about on the Japanese FKG forums. I would hope it is or someone at least giving this kind of feedback to the FKG developers. In the end, I can still get the event currency, but it is certainly annoying and more work to keep refreshing multiple times after only hitting 1 or 2 RB. :sad:

Myrdin
02-11-2018, 10:30 AM
NO ! <br />
No forgivness for you ! <br />
You shall fell the fury of one hundred mofufus ! :3 <br />
May their fluffy paws tickle you and their tiny tongues lick all over your feets until you cry from laughter ! <br />

twilightdream
02-11-2018, 11:29 AM
I didn't experience anything like that.
I always found tons of event RB lying around most of the time.
Except during evening time, event RB do decrease.

Also, this event not allow player to summon broken boss in 1st part.
So many player like me prefer to keep summon item to use in 2nd part.

More important, we have new Aqua-shadow mission.
Many player, of course like me prefer to spamming Aqua-shadow mission more than play event.
All the stone, medal in Aqua-shadow map are important thing in long run.

maotd
02-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Same here. I do only Aqua Shadow mission for stone and blue medals and 80 stam Secret Garden for LC and Manyu. But yea, unlike other RB event, I can't 6 lvl80-90 blue bosses in a row. I need 2 or 3 refresh to use all my raid point. But I don't think it's an actual issue. It's just a bit annoying when you lack time to wait for the RB refresh.

durrem
02-11-2018, 02:11 PM
I switched to the pink ones for the loyalty crystals.

Unregistered
02-11-2018, 03:42 PM
That 1 bond crystal per boss is truly game changing.

game2534
02-11-2018, 04:26 PM
This week maint is on Tuesday.

Ohhoh, how I miss that. Tomorrow it is then.

Well about RB, I don't have much of a problem. Sure compare to last RB event it is much slower, then again if I'm in a hurry I can go with those pink banana just fine. Twilight points this out, super raid boss won't be out until 2nd phase. So people may stockpile on those. Try going with quick poke so you can burn all points in short time, if you want to help, go with single, powerful team for it.

Updated: Don't want to double post so I'll just edit here.
Got new rainbow out of D ticket. (another ticket gave Camellia bride ver.)
She seems good with her gimmick abilities but I don't know what team she should be in... Maybe I'll post in tactica forum.
And finally settle for Aloe for 5* ticket trade.

wbread
02-12-2018, 04:44 AM
who is girl

twilightdream
02-12-2018, 06:20 AM
Possible future Flower Knight.
If she win the Lying Poll this 1st April the possiblity will be more higher.

JLP603
02-12-2018, 07:03 AM
I Know I Said I would not post anymore but LOOK ITS NAE CHAN!!!
Also Volarmis San may I have another translation for tassel flower
This is amazing cuz I only gave her the purple macaroon things in the event.. .meaning I COULD get all different type variants
Also I wanted to share my gardens

AgentFakku
02-12-2018, 02:59 PM
first time, DMM Flower Knight Girl won't load for me while I'm playing other Nutaku and DMM games

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 12:51 AM
There's going to be six versions of Anemone...

game2534
02-13-2018, 01:54 AM
Ridiculous yet probable. She still couldn't get first position after all.

And with the result came out, I have to say I'm... disappointed. It's a given since Saffron lost, but it also because there was no last minute surprised, no twist, no-nothing. It simply copy-paste of half way result and the winner is someone I couldn't care any less. So yeah, whatever. Congrats to anyone if your girl is the winner. Yet I highly doubt it since I kinda know you guys voting for.
At least St.Paulia made it though, and Higanbana also wins among 6* (aside from rank1-3)

wbread
02-13-2018, 02:17 AM
lucky night and new day 35 gem 3x3☆ and 2x4☆
cut 6☆ Hana
and new Sodom

i use 1 my RB 5 times, not bud i think, just send invite only to ally

Myrdin
02-13-2018, 03:02 AM
New paid gacha is up.
Its a roll and a Skillbloom or something ?

Yeah the results were meh.
I dont understand this whole "Waifu" shit. Also I dont get it why they allow girls that won previously to be part of this. They should disable them, and force them to take at least one year off (so if you Anemone won last year, this year she could not participate but next one yes) - that would at least force at least a little bit of different characters.

Also why they once again voted for Cyclamen when she won the low tier girl last time, I just... I cant. I am not gonna even bother with these next time.

also...

NAE CHAN ! :3

Wutan
02-13-2018, 04:39 AM
Well at least there is for once no new Cattleya coming our way i guess.

I am not excited to see Cyclamen won again.

The Girl is way to slow anyway.

Maybe we will get a 5* Higanbana and a nice 5* St.Paulia. These two would be my target i guess.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 06:05 AM
Voting events always disappoint.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 06:09 AM
New paid gacha is up.
Its a roll and a Skillbloom or something ?

The bonus item is an equipment slot.

twilightdream
02-13-2018, 06:11 AM
I'm ok with Alstroemeria win the best ★3.
I think with this she will become priority for the rarity upgrade system.
She will finally become true rainbow.

Quick update.
- New quest add for clearing story mission.
- 25th Whale mission added + stamina discount.
- Gold up 1.5x active.
- Hasu and the gang got bloom illust.
- 3000 DMMpt gacha for rainbow slot.
- 47th story missoin added + stamina discount.
- New re-event Demon intructor and supplementary lesson add on 02/15.
- Daily quest reward change.
- Map lay out change on event 'Wish upon the star'

JLP603
02-13-2018, 06:13 AM
Translation pls Volarmis San. I got this pic from Himueta Channel's FKG chat thread Im really curious what this ticket has to say

game2534
02-13-2018, 07:03 AM
There are a lots of ※ in result table. What are those? It seems like those small star conditional in commercial and insurance.

twilightdream
02-13-2018, 07:14 AM
What I understand for Saffron ※.
She win Winter Rose poll, so she obtain garden deco. and become priority target for rarity upgrade.
But Saffron already ★6 so dev will use ★5 Saffron X-mas instead.
Same as Manryu, her ★5 ver will become priority for rarity upgrade.

You can compare in Nation ranking Shirotae, Yamabuki, Hasu not obtain anything except new garden deco.

Since Roeta... Kurenai offer himself for update duty, he got it.
I will let my update thread drop.

wbread
02-13-2018, 07:45 AM
I went to the boss 6 times and got nothing for it, it's like to understand one of the glitches or something you need to fulfill as a certain condition?

game2534
02-13-2018, 07:57 AM
It's a high, steep wall. But thanks to Easter Cactus it finally done!

I went to the boss 6 times and got nothing for it, it's like to understand one of the glitches or something you need to fulfill as a certain condition?

What do you mean...? You don't get anything from raid boss or what?
edit: well of course you won't get anything, the boss still here in my list. No one poke it. Did you just send request to your friends? Try send it to everyone instead.

wbread
02-13-2018, 08:12 AM
well of course you won't get anything, the boss still here in my list. No one poke it. Did you just send request to your friends? Try send it to everyone instead.
now i see, my RB alive, thanks

Myrdin
02-13-2018, 08:21 AM
14 months in the game. Squee!

Okay. I have been aching to post this for a while since I came back...... *deep breath*

I'm sure many regulars here know that I originally used to provide updates for the majority of last year, and as I was concerned with how the quality of updates approximated that of those I did in the past, I felt a need to pick up the role again and take the burden of being the main update provider.

Since the early days, I have always wanted this entire megathread to evolve into a separate subforum (and I even thought of starting a second megathread so that I could edit the OP for updates which kept getting lost in the chat), and by the time it finally came to be in Christmas, I happened to be on a semi-hiatus, taking care of a few things such as getting my waifu before coming back (also, my computer died a few days after that, sooo...) Hence, I was not able to initiate a thread when I personally should have done so. I would've been eager to do so really as I already had some plans in mind.

Of course, not to discount TD's efforts, I thank him for doing them when I was out, and now that I have returned, I intend to take it up from here.

- Kurenai

Nice

Its not a bad idea I think, after all. the guys did this only as a necessity, but with you being able to do it again, it will free them up from the task.
After all twillight only picked it up, because none of use was able to do it, so we could get at least some update info. But if you wanna do it again, I dont see a problem with it and while I cant talk for twillight, I think its a good idea, less work and more free time for him moffu :3

wbread
02-13-2018, 08:25 AM
it's possible if i have only 408k?

game2534
02-13-2018, 08:36 AM
it's possible if i have only 408k?

It's pretty much fighting a last boss in the event 3 times but they are a little stronger, so it should be possible, but you need to plan your position very carefully and think about synergy for each team. Try equipping lots of accessories to boost some firepower, aim for attack rather than defense unless they have counter skill.

Volarmis
02-13-2018, 10:13 AM
I Know I Said I would not post anymore but LOOK ITS NAE CHAN!!!
Also Volarmis San may I have another translation for tassel flower

Sorry, didn't notice the request for Tassel Flower.

Tassel Flower

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/02/13/Fqg.png

To Commander JLP603,
Commander, happy Valentine's!
I did my best making chocolates-!
As I thought, drawing with a chocolate pen was fun-!
As for what I've drawn... look forward to it once you unwrap it!
Tassel Flower

Red Nae

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9214&d=1518443947

To Commander,
Happy Valentine's. Thank you for always taking care of me.
To thank you for being in your care, surprise, surprise, I'm giving you chocolate!
If Commander is happy, Nae is happy too.
Red Nae of the Tree of Life

x the contents of this message are only a delusion

Premium Gacha Ticket

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9232&d=1518527437

Commander of the potted plant,
I see it! I see it! What's that color!?
It finally appeared! Many different colors are spinning and mixing!
Yes, rainpi------------------------------------ (response unavailable)
Premium Gacha Ticket

x the contents of this message are only a mental images

Caitlenren
02-13-2018, 11:44 AM
Apple of Sodom! Finally! Her bloomed form is so ugly though.

Do you think it qualifies as a 'legendary roll'? xD

Ghostmon
02-13-2018, 12:17 PM
Lol...did the premium ticket just troll us on Valetine's day?

Caitlen - hot dam 3 Golds (a dupe but w/e) gratz! i haven't pulled anything exiting recently, so to me that's pretty awesome xD

Myrdin
02-13-2018, 12:37 PM
Red Nae

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9214&d=1518443947

To Commander,
Happy Valentine's. Thank you for always taking care of me.
To thank you for being in your care, surprise, surprise, I'm giving you chocolate!
If Commander is happy, Nae is happy too.
Red Nae of the Tree of Life

x the contents of this message are only a delusion

[/spoiler]

AAAAAAAAAAAA !
RLAJRLKJRL"JLKJERKL"J"RVLLEJFEKJKBNVJNEJKLLKWJHOWFJEHCSKDJCN !

Cuteness overload ! Papa Danchou is happy to receive a choco from his adorable spirit Daughter Nae chan ! Many many mofufus have blessed this day :3 :3 :3 :3

....It would seem I have a weak spot for Nae chan.... who would have thought ! (sarcasm) :D

Ah also - Cait grats on good pull. If you dont like her Bloom artwork you can set her other forms as the standard skin she will use *thumbsup*

wbread
02-13-2018, 12:51 PM
finally bloomed main girl
and take this

ShadwNinjaX
02-13-2018, 04:05 PM
Ridiculous yet probable. She still couldn't get first position after all.

And with the result came out, I have to say I'm... disappointed. It's a given since Saffron lost, but it also because there was no last minute surprised, no twist, no-nothing. It simply copy-paste of half way result and the winner is someone I couldn't care any less. So yeah, whatever. Congrats to anyone if your girl is the winner. Yet I highly doubt it since I kinda know you guys voting for.
At least St.Paulia made it though, and Higanbana also wins among 6* (aside from rank1-3)

I hear ya. I was pretty disappointed too. Even Red Spider Lily didn't even come close, 30 million votes out from 3rd place. People went hardcore for those 3. I honestly kind of have similar hopes that FKG devs will start leaving out past winners to give other girls and the fans of those girls a chance to win. Otherwise, the same hardcore fanboys will continue to make a small collection of the FKG cast of girls win. I like Anemone well enough, but if we keep getting so many versions of her... it's going to make any excitement for alternate versions quickly grow stale to where most ask "why bother?"

game2534
02-13-2018, 05:34 PM
Apple of Sodom! Finally! Her bloomed form is so ugly though.

Do you think it qualifies as a 'legendary roll'? xD

Quite close, it's epic roll. To get legendary roll in my book, you'll need
1. 2 or more rainbows (Seriously, just 2 is almost unimaginable enough)
2. ALL BRONZE!
But yeah, congrats on such a good roll. And you can simply change her skin to fit your taste.

@shad I'm the same, I like Anemone very much so it's not too bad to see her win. But I want some extend of competition, some... spice in battle? This vote is just too monotone and no twist enough. The score between rank 1-3 is too wide and not to mention the rest.

Wutan
02-13-2018, 05:54 PM
I rolled the new Bloomed Art Gacha featuring Lotus, Apple of Sodom etc.

Finally Silver Pot trick worked again.

Debuff Girls really like me i guess. One more 20% Debuff Rainbow and i can make an awesome Kerria Team.

Eab1990
02-13-2018, 06:56 PM
The past week was full of bad yolos, save for two Valentine Aloes (when I wanted Snapdragon) and one random Pentas.

So color me surprised when I got not one, but two golds today. One being the 5* Mokou I wanted, and the other being... Christmas Ghost Weed. This isn't Snapdragon.

On the bright side, I now have both Ghost Weeds, so I can have fun with that, maybe.

twilightdream
02-13-2018, 10:49 PM
It's a high, steep wall. But thanks to Easter Cactus it finally done!

Yos, game my friend.
How you make your dodge girls dodge properly in that mission.
My dodge girls seem broken, they won't dodge any attack.
Even Iono...

And about the vote.
Just wait for the next one the 'Lying Vote' on 1st April (if they do it again)
That will have something more ridiculous in it :squint:

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 11:38 PM
Yos, game my friend.
Even Iono...

The bosses have an accuracy buff on the first turn but you should still have some chance of evading.

twilightdream
02-14-2018, 01:52 AM
accuracy buff... omg...
That's explain why my dodge girls keep KO...
some chance to dodge is hard to come for me.

oh and I clear the event shop, left only gold to trade.
I think I'll rest from FKG a bit.
I farm so hard in last event for vote card & life crystal.
Last week I also did Aqua-shadow map a lot.
And Roet... Kurenai also back to his update position, I really relief.

game2534
02-14-2018, 07:35 AM
Yos, game my friend.
Even Iono...

And about the vote.
Just wait for the next one the 'Lying Vote' on 1st April (if they do it again)
That will have something more ridiculous in it :squint:

It's pure luck for Easter Cactus to resurrected Saffron and Anemone, the two who are the strongest in my entire rooster. So with this Saffron can keep provoking and Anemone can bust them with her skill.

About April Fool vote... Heh it might be better since you gonna choose stranger.

wbread
02-14-2018, 08:37 AM
test my skill team....
max. need 141k. no many no manyu........

Volarmis
02-14-2018, 11:48 AM
Leucocoryne

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=9242&d=1518551435

To my beloved,
Happy Valentine's, Commander.
If you're going to eat a lot of sweet things, I want you to drink this tea with it.
I recommend it since it slows down absorption to the body and makes your lips feel refreshed.
Honestly, you simply shouldn't eat that much, but that can be hard to do today, right? Hihi.
from Leucocoryne

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/074.jpg

Title: Rice ball challenge
Lavender: Can a rice ball without any filling be tasty?
Asian Rice: It has a simple taste, which I'm really fond of.
Asian Rice: Though Commander did say that rice balls with plum filling are delicious...
Lavender: EH!?
Lavender: Where!? Where was Commander eating a rice ball!?
Asian Rice: Right over there.
Lavender: I see... Thank you.
Asian Rice: <Sure>
Lavender: <Got myself a chance to collect the seed of Commander's pickled dried plum!!>
Lavender: <It was the sliced-and-mixed-in type...!!>

game2534
02-14-2018, 04:56 PM
Oh yeah, Lavender is the collector type subtype huh? Your used boxers, used T-shirt, even your leftover foods... It will be collected for... certain purpose.:smirk:

It's been quite a time since last team update so I guess I'll post it.
Stock won't get in for now. Not enough manyu and there're many girls who wait for it.

AgentFakku
02-14-2018, 06:03 PM
I forgot when I updated my sig. Not sure how many months.

Old Team
https://i.imgur.com/tU6ONAi.jpg
New Team
https://i.imgur.com/BNc578w.jpg

Unlike Nutaku, I'm not really lvl all my gurls. I'm only lvl up busty, thicc, or dark skin gurls - For some reason, my amphies only go into one girl, Victoria while in Nutaku, all my amphies go into my bubblegum rainbow gurls. DMM has more resources and compensation so I never ran out of amphies. It did took a long time to max out my first gurl, Victoria, on DMM but it wsn't as long as Sakura, my first gurl too, on Nutaku.

Im working on my Nun and Loli Oppai bunny before working on Alpinia or Red Headed Ginger? Maxing 'em out. As for equipment, I never bought any Whale stuff. Used the Whale stuff to buy hearts and other stuff

edit:

Yeah Lavender is a loli and an odd one on my team. I just couldn't figure out which gurl to replace her w/ LOL

maotd
02-15-2018, 02:36 AM
Mine:
Usually I use Camelia as Counter Team leader but I wanted some Solar Blast to farm the main quest missions.
I'm planning to do an evasion team with Camelia, Poached Eggplant and Watercress but I still lack a bit of good evade girls (and i'm not talking about 6* evasion girls haha hahaha...).

And for some reasons, despite it's low TP, team 4 works really well and can sweep most pests teams in only one turn.

Ghostmon
02-15-2018, 12:12 PM
I finally got a solar drive support girl (Strawberry Candle) a while back so I'm pretty happy about that. And I think by this week or next week, I'm finally going to fully ampie 2 of my girls. #1 is Ionocidium because she acts again more often than not. #2 hmm...my Higanbana I think..

And about that voting, when do you think we'll start seeing new version of the top girls? Since Higanbana got top placing in one of the catefories, does it mean she get 5 star ver. maybe? O__o___O

game2534
02-15-2018, 03:45 PM
I finally got a solar drive support girl (Strawberry Candle) a while back so I'm pretty happy about that. And I think by this week or next week, I'm finally going to fully ampie 2 of my girls. #1 is Ionocidium because she acts again more often than not. #2 hmm...my Higanbana I think..

And about that voting, when do you think we'll start seeing new version of the top girls? Since Higanbana got top placing in one of the catefories, does it mean she get 5 star ver. maybe? O__o___O

She will get extra equipment and... nothing more I think? 5* and 6* won't get new ver. unless they are in top 3. Both of Higanbana version are also rainbow so she won't get upgrade priority while Saffron will since her Christmas ver. is 5*

twilightdream
02-15-2018, 04:37 PM
Ghost ; Alternative version should be available around 7 or 8 months from now... maybe.
If it same as last year, alternative skin will present first and alternative version will follow in 1 or 2 month later.

A little notice about Whale mission.
I think all of us already know that the 'Attack on Knight Hogle(?)Nidhogg incident' will start next week.
Don't know why but Whale mission will be available again on March 12th.
Maybe it have something to do with 'Attack on Knight Hogle(?)Nidhogg incident'
So if you really need Whale medal, please farm hard now.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 04:56 PM
What they're adding next week appears to be a direct continuation from mission 47.

game2534
02-15-2018, 04:58 PM
Well the main story is quite intense right now. And it seems like whaleship is not enough to fight these ancient pest, so maybe... new game mode will be available in the future?

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 05:08 PM
'Attack on Knight Hogle(?) incident'

Níðhöggr, more commonly written as Nidhogg.

twilightdream
02-15-2018, 05:57 PM
Well the main story is quite intense right now. And it seems like whaleship is not enough to fight these ancient pest, so maybe... new game mode will be available in the future?

Aqua-shadow available around February last year, so it's possible this incident will lead to a new mission type.

When first saw it, I thinking it's a very weird word. So it's Nidhogg... that terrify being in Norse myth.

AgentFakku
02-15-2018, 06:17 PM
all right, I haven't spend any of Whale stuff. I only gather 9K? I didn't whale too much. Been too busy
https://i.imgur.com/bP9JmLNl.jpg
U know wut, Im gonna buy hearts and amphy. Screw the jewelry, too much time. Nutaku - I'll do the jewelry instead

game2534
02-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Nidhogg, the dragon serpent that chews on Yggdrasil? Now I guess the next event will be a bit more serious then? The centipede raid boss is resemble a serpent as well and it also causes worldwide destruction in main story.
PS: The Yggdrasil part... Will Nae be back in action again?

twilightdream
02-16-2018, 12:08 AM
Nidhogg, the dragon serpent that chews on Yggdrasil? Now I guess the next event will be a bit more serious then? The centipede raid boss is resemble a serpent as well and it also causes worldwide destruction in main story.
PS: The Yggdrasil part... Will Nae be back in action again?

ummmm... we didn't see those Fairy Flower Knight from Nae event in action yet, might be a while.
Maybe after this in tense incident, we will see our girls relax.

Myrdin
02-16-2018, 04:08 AM
So I was thinking...

Nae event was pretty unique in the way of how you went around it and what you got at the end - that 0-80 Mega Manyu was pretty damn sweet.

On that note I think it would be absolutely cool if they did a similar event, but instead of Nae chan, who is pretty much a super Manyu spirit, we would get a special Ampy spirit. Similar to how Nae was you get to raise it and grow up, at the end you get one version for your Garden, if you get to a certain amount, as well as a super Ampy that would upgrade you stat line according to how much you fed it.
0-3000 HP
0-1000 Attack
0-400 Armor

So yeah, simillar to Nae, you would get a super Ampy of one type, and some adorable animal spirit for you garden. I think that would be pretty cool :3

wbread
02-16-2018, 11:12 AM
my 1st gem :bgrin:

I wanted to ask how many girls you have in total. I here noticed that I can not sell those who have passed the CQ. just wanted to add extra equipment to strengthen 2-4 stars and that's ....

maotd
02-16-2018, 12:15 PM
Congrats for your first Gather-FG.
About girls, I have 2 Rainbows, 94 Golds (with 63 Gacha Golds) and all the Silver/Bronze/Iron. If I don't have dupe remaning in my girl list, I have currently 151 girls. I'm done with that 1st Gen pokedex wait, that's the wrong game...

Ghostmon
02-16-2018, 12:32 PM
I've about 85 girls, keeping only golds and above now for whaleship purposes, generally will sell all lower stars for $$ and bond crystals.

Nice Gem on stamina run! My Victoria Bride (knock on wood) always gives great stamina recovery, she's so reliable it's scary. But everytime she competes with my Lycoris, I always say to myself..."She's a Yandere..She's a Yandere...She's beautiful but I don't want to get my head chopped.. O_O"

So Lycoris still uncontested for me as far as 6 star waifu is concerned.
(5 star wise, it's between Choco. Cosmos Swimsuit and Apple)

Lucky for you guys who can understand the storyline. My Japanese not fluent enough to recognize all them KaNjIS

maotd
02-16-2018, 01:02 PM
I have an annoying issue with DMM. For some unknow reason, on the DMM "missions" to get free DMM point each days, I can't clear the "play 3 games" and "play 5 games" missions anymore.
Thoses ones:
It worked perfectly until yesterday and now, I can do every missions but not those two.
Am I the only one with that issue? Is it a new DMM limitation for non japanese players? Why DMM hates me.

twilightdream
02-16-2018, 01:07 PM
Hey Ghost, yo waifu already win 1 contest and she got miko ver.
She already make you proud.

About girls I have 199 in all rarity.
12 ★2
20 ★3
21 ★4
Too many ★5
Don't want to tell about ★6.

maotd ; ummm... I don't know, never play it.

wbread
02-16-2018, 01:45 PM
Am I the only one with that issue? Is it a new DMM limitation for non japanese players? Why DMM hates me.
"5 games" some times stupid but all fine
about non japan players - DMM don't give me 3 games only i wish play

and, you change avatar for some girls?

Don't want to tell about ★6.
top secret :smirk:

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 02:59 PM
I have an annoying issue with DMM. For some unknow reason, on the DMM "missions" to get free DMM point each days, I can't clear the "play 3 games" and "play 5 games" missions anymore.
Thoses ones:
It worked perfectly until yesterday and now, I can do every missions but not those two.

I didn't have any such problem today. Could it be something simple like closing the games too soon?

maotd
02-16-2018, 03:30 PM
Nope. I tried many times and load the games until the main screen, cleared the cache, cleared the cookies, logout and re-login, restart my computer... These two missions don't work at all. I guess I will just wait until next DMM maintenance and hope it will fix it.

game2534
02-16-2018, 04:30 PM
I have...
all 2*-4*
100ish golds or so, but lots
Don't want to tell about rainbow.:smirk:

@maotd I can't trade pachinko ball in my region, so never bother.

PS: Anyone here play FGO? I try a bit and it seems like it's not too friendly for F2P. (I might spend a bit on FKG but I am F2P for most of gacha game)

ShadwNinjaX
02-16-2018, 07:38 PM
Congrats for your first Gather-FG.
About girls, I have 2 Rainbows, 94 Golds (with 63 Gacha Golds) and all the Silver/Bronze/Iron. If I don't have dupe remaning in my girl list, I have currently 151 girls. I'm done with that 1st Gen pokedex wait, that's the wrong game...

♪Gotta bang them all! Flower Knight Girl!♫

Danchou dick, I choose YOU! Hit them multiple times with a Fury Attack, now! It's super effective! Now for the devastating attack HORN DRILL! It's a one hit KO!!! The Flower Knight Girl has fainted! :wink: :cool:

As for my collection currently, I have all 2*-4* too. 111 golds and 14 rainbows. :bgrin:

Myrdin
02-17-2018, 01:20 AM
You can get free DMM points ?

Anyone care to make a small walkthrough as to what, where and how ?

JLP603
02-17-2018, 01:42 AM
I started playing FKG on DMM around Nov 2017 or whenever the event with raising Nae Chan started. Right now I have around 50 5 stars Knights including event girls while I have 33 non event girls . 2 6 star knights and all the 3 star and 4 star girls

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 02:28 AM
You can get free DMM points ?

Anyone care to make a small walkthrough as to what, where and how ?

The treasure chest/ポイントGET! button at the top of the game pages has a link to /netgame/freeget/

That should bring you to maotd's screenshot's page. Besides for the "play 1/3/5 games" ones, the missions are pretty much just visiting pages that the buttons link to. The big orange button claims all the cleared rewards. Community pages block foreigners so you probably wont get that one. The rest are worth a total of 37 M medals per day. The GAMESポイントに交換 button next to your medal count links to the exchange for points.

10 M medals = 1 DMM point
Unspent M medals expire at the end of next month after acquisition
DMM points expire after 180 days
Games that don't count toward missions are listed at the bottom of the page