PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

skasio
02-17-2018, 02:35 AM
Since we're sharing our collections - all 2, 3 and 4*, 115 golds and 8 rainbows.

game2534
02-17-2018, 06:07 AM
Only the last bits remained... Man this is really hard.

twilightdream
02-17-2018, 08:59 AM
The lowest TP I success clear 25th whale missoin is 1.39m.
Well that round my first team got wipe, I blame Iono for that :rofl:
Second team down for 2 or 3 member.
With this happen Nazuna got mad, so she order the rest of the girls to provide a lot of Flower canon & Whale protection.

I think 1.4m TP is more than enough to survive this one, but normally I clear it with 1.44m - 1.48m TP.

300 days... just... a little... bit more for another Alstromaria...
https://i.imgur.com/UBGCfy8.jpg

AgentFakku
02-18-2018, 05:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/oWbXONxl.jpg

June 8, 2017
Rainbow: 3
Gold:87

maotd
02-18-2018, 05:31 AM
Congrats you two! I guess I'm not that farr from the 300 too.

game2534
02-18-2018, 06:11 AM
And all cleared!
Now what is left are those daily broken stages and nation defense battle, which is the hardest for me due to its stage hazardous rather than pests themselves.

Myrdin
02-18-2018, 06:28 AM
And all cleared!
Now what is left are those daily broken stages and nation defense battle, which is the hardest for me due to its stage hazardous rather than pests themselves.

How ?
Damn son, what is your TP ?
I dont even attempt these maps. TP can be ignored a bit if you get lucky on the WS attacks, but if not you get bunch of weak auto attacks and get screwed you need that high TP to get through.
I just dont know what is it I am doing wrong lol.

game2534
02-18-2018, 08:28 AM
How ?
Damn son, what is your TP ?
I dont even attempt these maps. TP can be ignored a bit if you get lucky on the WS attacks, but if not you get bunch of weak auto attacks and get screwed you need that high TP to get through.
I just dont know what is it I am doing wrong lol.

My TP is roughly around 1.4m, helper included. If not included, the strongest ship has 1.25m power. As wikia suggested, your first team must be as strong as possible, especially on swan ship stage (17 onward) since if they got KOed, it will affect ship power.
Dogwood is surprisingly helpful in whaleship as she gives 100% solar gauge from start. The ship cannon also increase pest's stun gauge a lot, so you can go with burst attack more quickly. If you're lucky, you can deal 1.5m+ with burst attack. (or more if you have nuke girls attack a crystal)

Well I think it's hard on DMM since we don't have loads of rainbows like Nutaku. It should be much easier there if the harder stage were to implemented... as long as they release bloom more quickly.

Myrdin
02-18-2018, 01:47 PM
Interesting. Ok thanks for the run down.

Honestly my Nutaku team is doing so bad in Whaleship its not even funny. I have twice the amount of Rainbows, but with no Blooming they get their assess kicked really bad.
The blooming and the extra skill and stats make a huge difference.

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 02:14 PM
The broken chance nodes make a big difference on Nutaku. They're supposed to be a +40% atk minus an amount based on the number of teams you've lost.

twilightdream
02-18-2018, 02:34 PM
To boost TP, a strong event girl is crucial.
When you full equip & upgrade them (not include amp & personel weapon) they'll have around 28k TP - 31k TP.
https://i.imgur.com/V2NhLz3.jpg

But in the end it's all about resource.
For my case, I just only do big modify on my ship to break through Swan stage on New Year.
Before that I only auto set the ship.

AgentFakku
02-18-2018, 03:29 PM
My TP is roughly around 1.4m, helper included. If not included, the strongest ship has 1.25m power. As wikia suggested, your first team must be as strong as possible, especially on swan ship stage (17 onward) since if they got KOed, it will affect ship power.
Dogwood is surprisingly helpful in whaleship as she gives 100% solar gauge from start. The ship cannon also increase pest's stun gauge a lot, so you can go with burst attack more quickly. If you're lucky, you can deal 1.5m+ with burst attack. (or more if you have nuke girls attack a crystal)

Well I think it's hard on DMM since we don't have loads of rainbows like Nutaku. It should be much easier there if the harder stage were to implemented... as long as they release bloom more quickly.

Interesting. Ok thanks for the run down.

Honestly my Nutaku team is doing so bad in Whaleship its not even funny. I have twice the amount of Rainbows, but with no Blooming they get their assess kicked really bad.

My Nutaku team is weaker than my DMM team due to bloom

Since my Nutaku collection is older, I have more evolved gurls and upgraded equipment so Whale Ship is no prob on Nutaku for now + more rainbows. I can't even pass Whale Ship #5 on DMM

game2534
02-18-2018, 05:04 PM
To boost TP, a strong event girl is crucial.
When you full equip & upgrade them (not include amp & personel weapon) they'll have around 28k TP - 31k TP.
https://i.imgur.com/V2NhLz3.jpg

But in the end it's all about resource.
For my case, I just only do big modify on my ship to break through Swan stage on New Year.
Before that I only auto set the ship.

One downside for event girls however, is that they usually deal low damage to crystal because they have weak passive skill. Burst cannon can be game changer because you can't rely on Nazuna's whim if she insist on using pea shooter.

That's true. Take a look at Saffron, she was really medicore pre-bloom. Once bloomed however, she turned into one of the most broken unit in the game with unusually good combination of skill.

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 09:39 PM
Ready for the servers to implode spectacularly?

wbread
02-18-2018, 10:55 PM
foget about m...
1st time see that :bgrin:

Whaleship is hardcore for me now :think:
https://image.ibb.co/hVXi5c/Jungle_wa_Itsumo_Hare_nochi_Guu_24_A_Holiday_NAG_r us_mkv_20171031_225054_578.jpg

game2534
02-19-2018, 01:30 AM
Now this looks very interesting. The event takes place at Winter Rose, same as normal mission 47. It also looks darker than anything we saw in a while, guess I will have to read the story this time.

JLP603
02-19-2018, 01:31 AM
Sooo... the maintenance has ended so new event... anyone know what the event with the giant centipede with wings is and what event this is? have never seen anything like this type of event?..... I will probably just wait until the english fkg wiki is done with translating
*edit: seems to be one of those roll 1 10 or 100 to open chest types... kinda like the one with nae chan and the macaroons?

twilightdream
02-19-2018, 02:16 AM
About event it's gacha event, it's same like other gacha event.

Brief About Nidhogg event it's raid boss event.
You use RP to get in knock / got knock by the boss.
Every time battle end you got item.
Your 1st party will be center of the battle with 2nd - 4th in support roll.

game2534
02-19-2018, 04:01 AM
So this is ultimate raid boss event? You must deal total loads of damage with your allies. Boss also got ridiculous defense even with raid boss standard.
PS: Damn, I got such a soft spot on this kind of ost.

twilightdream
02-19-2018, 04:35 AM
The turn limit is too short, I can't knock the boss down.
I need like 6-7 turn to make it possible. :sweat:

wbread
02-19-2018, 04:55 AM
So this is ultimate raid boss event? You must deal total loads of damage with your allies. Boss also got ridiculous defense even with raid boss standard.
PS: Damn, I got such a soft spot on this kind of ost.

he killed me as a baby

game2534
02-19-2018, 05:06 AM
Holy... It got constant 60% atk boost EVERY turn!? This is just what I expected from super boss!
Nazuna can be a godsend with her assist... or very lacking one. It just on luck.

Wutan
02-19-2018, 05:45 AM
Hmm i might have to read the wiki this time.

I don't really understand this kind of event.

Looks fun but also a little bit more complex compared to other events.

game2534
02-19-2018, 06:39 AM
This event is a combination of 2 events, gacha pulling and raid boss.
Gacha one is simple and as usual. Play event stage to get currency and pull awesome items.

Raid boss is a beef up of old raid boss where you have 5 turns for each team to finish the boss before the battle comes to a draw. However this time it got a nice tweak.
You fight the boss with your team 1 as a main one. Team2-4 will be assist as part of ally team.
Boss got 3 phases, easy, normal, and hard (or rather, broken) You got 5 turns for each phase to finish them. Each turn has 3 steps
1. Your ally turn: Ally refer to team 2,3,4, your friend in the list, or Nazuna's assist. Nazuna's assist has 3 options. Deal small damages (around 60k), heal your party for 20k, and the last is reduce damage you take by 50% (1 turn)
2. Team 1 turn: This is the main game, make sure they are the strongest team you can muster. If they lost, that's it.
3. Nidhogg's turn: I don't know what the requirement but this guy or his buddy can boost their atk by 60% if they want, and effect can stack. Your full-amped rainbow can be 1-shot easily.

If by 5 turns you can't defeat it and you still standing, it's a draw. Any pests you defeat is counted towards total defeated numbers whether you defeat all 7 or just 1.
I might miss something or some info might be a bit off. But pretty sure I got most right.

wbread
02-19-2018, 07:06 AM
Raid boss is a beef up of old raid boss where you have 5 turns for each team to finish the boss before the battle comes to a draw.

5 turns need 5 BP?

twilightdream
02-19-2018, 07:21 AM
All 3 wave count as 1 battle.
If you have girl that can stack buff, they'll a lot help.
Any type of stack, for example Kuroyuri, Stock or Snowdrop.

game2534
02-19-2018, 08:20 AM
The battle also seems to be progressively harder. Fewer actually manage to defeat all 7 now.
PS: It seems like developer underestimates the playerbase so much. We almost break 3m now and it just 1st day. (The goal is defeat 16m pest in 7 days)

twilightdream
02-19-2018, 09:58 AM
I think the reward end at 60m point.
After that it's more like bonus, every 5m point increase will increase gold up campaign for 0.5x.
From what I read I have very less interest for the reward.
What I interest is stamina discount for Aqua-shadow & daily quest... but we should get it easy.

Suddenly it become relaxing week for me, just wait for 2nd part. :sad:

maotd
02-19-2018, 10:55 AM
Woah. This new event is a really cool one. One of my favorite, just under Nae event. I still don't know how I'm supposed to killthat crazy broken raid boss. Each time I fight it, I loose before it goes under 50% of his life. Winning or loosing the battle really change something?

wbread
02-19-2018, 12:05 PM
Winning or loosing the battle really change something?

I think no one will win, done so deliberately, and the fact that glasses are stuffed is good

Volarmis
02-19-2018, 01:12 PM
Comic translations incoming.

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/075.jpg

Title: Sunflower's bandana
Sunflower: Thanks for waiting, here's your juice...
Sunflower: <Wah!> My bandana...!
Sunflower: <shaking>
Sunflower: Please wait a moment! I'll drop it right now
Bistorta: (Hold on...) The thing you'll drop is the juice!
Bistorta: (I'll hold it)
Bistorta: By the way, you're looking like a bandit now.
Sunflower: What!? Really!?
Sunflower: Give me your gold please!!
Bistorta: The juice!!

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/076.jpg

Title: Leave it to Lemon
Lemon: Leave the stamina recovery to Lemon~
Lemon: <If I hug you, it'll recover!>
Moss Phlox: Waa~ Thank you very much!
Lemon: Paphi, I'll do it for you too! Leave it to Lemo-
<breastplate headshot>
Lemon: <Bu!>
Lemon: <dizzy> To... Told you so~ No matter who you are, once I hug you~~
Paphiopedilum: Somebody, recover Lemon's stamina for her!!

wbread
02-19-2018, 01:18 PM
I have an annoying issue with DMM. For some unknow reason, on the DMM "missions" to get free DMM point each days, I can't clear the "play 3 games" and "play 5 games" missions anymore.
Thoses ones:
It worked perfectly until yesterday and now, I can do every missions but not those two.
Am I the only one with that issue? Is it a new DMM limitation for non japanese players? Why DMM hates me.
you solve problem?

durrem
02-19-2018, 01:24 PM
I was always wondering what was the difference between the 3rd and the 6th gacha screen. They look the same to me.

maotd
02-19-2018, 01:28 PM
I solved it for 2 or 3 days... and now it's back. I can't get those two missions again.

If only that damn broken raidboss had a true multi target attack and not only a two target skill... I could kill it with my counter team. I finished the fight with all my girls alive (thanks Guts mechanic) but they dont do enough damages without 5 counter/turn.

Myrdin
02-19-2018, 01:37 PM
Since everyone was posting their teams, this is my current setup.
Just this last week I was playing around with different 5* knight combinations to try something else. I had both T3/4 run skill activation before, but now I changed it around a bit to lets other girls have some fun as well. Optimal ? Maybe not, but meh.
T1 - Main Crit team
T2 - Evade team in progress (Soapworth and the 5* will be replaced with evasion girls as time goes on)
T3 - 5* Crit team.
T4 - 5* Counter team

So many of my Blunt type girls have Crit, that you could build one more squad of them with not problems. Funny enough almost none of my Slash types have crit so far (maybe some will after blooming).

So far I am not extra impressed with T3, but since I wanna give them a spin I dont mind. After that I think I try for a re-action team, as in girls who have a chance to act again before the turn ends. I have few of those though not sure if at least 1 of each color, so atm I am not sure if I could build a full team of those. But it would be interesting to see since I used few of them individually and the chance to act again is not that bad at all. Times 5 it could be some nice extra damage.

twilightdream
02-19-2018, 01:55 PM
It seem like reward is random. You don't need to kill the boss.
And if you don't have rainbow dodge girl, this boss is really pain in the ass.
Now event point already 3.6m point, very fast.

maotd
02-19-2018, 01:56 PM
You MUST bloom Moneytree. She is broken after that. And for your crit team you should add Christmas Wax Vine or Christmas Iono/ Beach Toad Lily if you have them. Christmas Wax Vine is the best finisher for crit team and the other two have a nice +18% attack for all when max skill.

And for your gold counter team, you should use Mountain Lily or Echeveria as event girls. Their +20% defense to 2 allies is really helpful. And they are not bad girls at all. Espacially Echeveria. She does a surprisingly good job on the broken raid boss. Mountain Lily is good too with her +20% damage turn 1 for all.

Myrdin
02-19-2018, 02:28 PM
You MUST bloom Moneytree. She is broken after that. And for your crit team you should add Christmas Wax Vine or Christmas Iono/ Beach Toad Lily if you have them. Christmas Wax Vine is the best finisher for crit team and the other two have a nice +18% attack for all when max skill.

And for your gold counter team, you should use Mountain Lily or Echeveria as event girls. Their +20% defense to 2 allies is really helpful. And they are not bad girls at all. Espacially Echeveria. She does a surprisingly good job on the broken raid boss. Mountain Lily is good too with her +20% damage turn 1 for all.

She is in the process. I just finished lvling up Kittycat chan. There are too many girls to bloom, and since I havent been using her I didnt bloom her yet.
As for the rest - I have none of those you mentioned. I am using only the girls I have, and Echeveria is low lvl currently.
Thanks for the tip though, as I said I swapped these girls in just recently and its not like this is how things will stay.

wbread
02-19-2018, 03:21 PM
<breastplate headshot>

2 draw only:think: some one kill boss?

game2534
02-19-2018, 03:50 PM
And now it's 4m, well I'm wrong. It's 160m in 1 week. Should be no problem however.
PS:Anyone here can defeat all 7 of these guys?

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 04:12 PM
And now it's 4m, well I'm wrong. It's 160m in 1 week. Should be no problem however.
PS:Anyone here can defeat all 7 of these guys?

Yeah, sometimes in 4 turns. You don't get anything extra for it. Whether support turns get wasted on Nazuna is a main decider between win/draw.

Ghostmon
02-19-2018, 10:23 PM
OMGOMG that 3rd anni 5k pt. was time limited? Ahhh missed my chance, thought it was like the first anniversary, you can redeem whenever. Uggghhhh. Oh well, guess I'll wait for next time / continue praying to RNG Gods...

And event wise, I'm same as everyone, liking the theme, I'm not sure if something like this has been done before (focus on one raid boss, with waves, etc.), but definitely very cool, very innovative.

I'm glad no extra reward if you can clear all 3 waves, I can't get pass the last one. Closest I've gotten was about 25% HP left on the final one boss guy, then it's turn up, a DRAW. I think they feature your name on the boss page if you defeat all 3 waves tho, if you're into that.

Myrdin
02-20-2018, 03:32 AM
Soo.. what the point of beating that boss ?
Extra sun medals ? Coz I tried it only once so far, ended in a Draw, got some currency and I think Sun Medals.

If its not something that is required for the event itself I dont really care about smacking him that much to be honest, unless of course if you smack him XYZ times, at the end of the event you get something neat (a fluffy plus toy of the giant centipede guy for you garden would be kinda adorbs :3 )

game2534
02-20-2018, 04:32 AM
Because reaching 60m would get you 15FG? Along with various bonus next week like bonus gold, stamina 30% down. And the drop is better than normal raid boss for me.

Myrdin
02-20-2018, 04:51 AM
Did you notice that you need to pay FGems tu run the boss ?

Caitlenren
02-20-2018, 05:05 AM
I totally forgot there's that 'choose Gold type' ticket.

Now, which one to get...

twilightdream
02-20-2018, 05:16 AM
Number of pest kill in Nidhogg battle change to point in overall poll (now 7.2m point).
The more pest die the more point gain. You not need to kill the broken boss.

Gems not use for this event except you want to refill your RP, and that's not neccesery.

wbread
02-20-2018, 05:21 AM
this girl is available?
https://image.ibb.co/e511Xc/litle_fox.jpg

game2534
02-20-2018, 05:49 AM
No need to use gem on this, let the whales do it. I just simply poke if I have time or raid point to spare. (usually take out 6, the broken boss is too powerful and without blunt girls it just too much)
Pop quiz time! Guess how many gems the top guy uses to refill his raid point. (Not that I know the answer)
@wbread That's Higanbana. I don't know if she has alternate skin to appear shibi or not.

wbread
02-20-2018, 06:15 AM
my list

Raine
02-20-2018, 07:03 AM
I believe I won a couple of fights on the 4th turn yesterday, but I didn't get to screenshot any until today.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/02/20/JHA.md.png

By the way, I've spent a few flower stones just to make up for the raid points that I can't regenerate while I'm out at work.

Anyone here can defeat all 7 of these guys?

I've won about 4-5 times for every 6 fights, with an occasional draw or a rare loss due to really bad RNG in support phase (thanks to Nazuna's attack which barely makes a dent on anything!)

OMGOMG that 3rd anni 5k pt. was time limited? Ahhh missed my chance, thought it was like the first anniversary, you can redeem whenever. Uggghhhh. Oh well, guess I'll wait for next time / continue praying to RNG Gods...

If you're referring to the promo itself (not the ticket), it only lasted until yesterday (2/19). On the other hand, the ticket from that promo doesn't expire.

twilightdream
02-20-2018, 07:33 AM
No need to use gem on this, let the whales do it. I just simply poke if I have time or raid point to spare. (usually take out 6, the broken boss is too powerful and without blunt girls it just too much)
Pop quiz time! Guess how many gems the top guy uses to refill his raid point. (Not that I know the answer)
@wbread That's Higanbana. I don't know if she has alternate skin to appear shibi or not.

Hey... that list. Some name look familiar :squint: :squint: :squint:

ummm... hmmm... the 2nd prat of Nidhogg battle will be mission challenge.
wow... This really excite. That's why they disable the whale mission next week.

Myrdin
02-20-2018, 08:10 AM
I am getting Drwas all the time... what am I doing wrong ?
Do I need to change my setup for maximum TP like in WS missions ?
Do I need to use more Raid Points ?

Help anyone ? O.o

Edit: Now I used 2 RB and got a Loss... wtf ? T___T

twilightdream
02-20-2018, 08:26 AM
Just use only 1 RP to run Nidhogg battle.
No matter you win, draw or lose you still got item from the fight.
And like I and game said before, point count by kill pest.
You can kill only 1 or kill or 7 pests it count, no worry.

game2534
02-20-2018, 08:33 AM
Your main team must be as strong as possible as they will constantly do damage to boss so balance them well with offense and defense, team 2-4 can go with full offense without any worry. And pray that Nazuna won't meddle or you will waste a precious turn for pitiful damage. Her support is good but it will slimmed your win chance down a lot.

Anyway you don't need to worry whether you win or not. Just whack it when possible to get as many rewards as possible.

Myrdin
02-20-2018, 08:42 AM
Ok thanks for the info guys.
So pretty much just hit the "Total Power" button and roll with that to put it simple :P
Yeah Nazuna doesnt do much to help honestly.

What do I have to do to get the 15 Flower Gems ? I need a win or something ?

game2534
02-20-2018, 09:22 AM
Wow, I know I said that win or not doesn't matter, but I seriously want to strangle Nazuna for her useless meddling now. She like using that peashooter of her so much, like...3 and sometimes even 4 out of 5 turns. 4-5 times that I was so close to win yet she just had to ruin it.

maotd
02-20-2018, 09:38 AM
Same for me. And when she doesn't come to poke the boss, she comes for a -50% turn 1 on the easiest pests. Or heal the "team" when only one girl is still alive. And above all, those Pierce weak bosses are harder than the Hit weaks. That Centipede can just one shot my rainbows. But that's still a really cool event where all the players works together for the same cause. We need more stuff like that.

twilightdream
02-20-2018, 12:23 PM
I... arrr... don't really know what happen in the fight anymore.
After some first severals fight in first day I just keep skip it.

But I do understand why Nazuna appear often in some fight.
She wants to remind danjou that she is his No.1 for sure :rofl:

Also here is my 4 turn success clear.
I don't know how many time it happen, like I said I keep skipping.
I start to feel sorry for my girls now...
https://i.imgur.com/HY9PW6B.jpg

maotd
02-20-2018, 12:35 PM
Okay Nazunabich just ruin my fights right now by coming 9 times in 2 battles to "support" (aka heal full life teams or reduce damage of a boss dealing more than twice my life bar). I can't even kill the scorpion on the 3rd fight. Please stop it Nazuna.

Myrdin
02-20-2018, 01:09 PM
Okay Nazunabich just ruin my fights right now by coming 9 times in 2 battles to "support" (aka heal full life teams or reduce damage of a boss dealing more than twice my life bar). I can't even kill the scorpion on the 3rd fight. Please stop it Nazuna.

Thats pretty much several of my last fights. They shoul patch this up and drop her, srsly...

maotd
02-20-2018, 01:12 PM
Or maybe they increase her rate to slow down the whole players progression on this fight. She was no that implied yesterday.

wbread
02-20-2018, 01:20 PM
I start to feel sorry for my girls now...

real sarcazm :smirk:
for me it's a way to earn and upgrade my girls,
which I have already done several times,
I will be glad if I can "fill up" the boss

twilightdream
02-20-2018, 01:27 PM
real sarcazm :smirk:
for me it's a way to earn and upgrade my girls,
which I have already done several times,
I will be glad if I can "fill up" the boss

I do understand your point. Newbie have a lot to fill up.

wbread
02-20-2018, 01:43 PM
I do understand your point. Newbie have a lot to fill up.

boss defeat I had in mind

maotd
02-20-2018, 01:54 PM
If you mean "kill that crazy centipede", I guess you can just forget it. It's too hard and need too much rainbows. Even with a lot of high tier golds it's impossible for me. I can't go under 25% of its life.

wbread
02-20-2018, 02:03 PM
If you mean "kill that crazy centipede", I guess you can just forget it. It's too hard and need too much rainbows. Even with a lot of high tier golds it's impossible for me. I can't go under 25% of its life.

ways to achieve the goals set is much more interesting than the goal itself.:wink:

wbread
02-20-2018, 03:46 PM
F@#!$ MY MIND
nice gacha 30FG
my 1st rainbow
https://image.ibb.co/hSHJvx/1st_rainbow.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/dwhwhc/25_5star.jpg

game2534
02-20-2018, 04:56 PM
Ume? That's a good girl you got, congrats. She's a powerful boss killer so try put her in the last slot of your team to finish any leftover persistent.

JLP603
02-20-2018, 04:57 PM
F@#!$ MY MIND
nice gacha 30FG
my 1st rainbow
https://image.ibb.co/hSHJvx/1st_rainbow.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/dwhwhc/25_5star.jpg

congrats on your first rainbow! Since wbread has a rainbow now I think everyone here in this thread and has a registered account has a rainbow?

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Any info about the "DMM GAME PLAYER" thing for the new M. medal daily?

Ghostmon
02-21-2018, 12:33 AM
Wbread - nice and gratz! Ume is super nice, jealous of you xD use her well

Unregistered dude - dunno, no idea what you may be referring to, maybe someone else knows.

So up to 11.5M for event boss giant killing. Yay, party on. I since have given up trying to beat the boss, the rewards are nice tho.

Oh and that 80 stam. bonus stage (the one where you have to get RNG luck to collect the center treasure box), this time all 5 teams went out of the loop, depressed is me, looks like today is bad luck.

game2534
02-21-2018, 08:00 AM
So the next one is magic type, time to reorganize the party again. Boss seems to love spam multi skill this time, its attack is weaker than pierce ver, though.
Almost 14m now for 2 days, not bad.

New gacha to pull, if you like those girls with rather strange personality...

maotd
02-21-2018, 03:05 PM
First win on that broken centipede! Thanks to a really good ally with rainbow Azalea.

I'm not totally sure but it seems theses pests have a super protection against non weak damages. Someting like they take only 10% of non weak damages. So, i guess it's a really good idea to use only girls with the right type for this fight.

game2534
02-21-2018, 03:40 PM
That seems to be the case. You need to deal its weakness damage or at least critical as alternate method or you just scratch its itch at most.
With good set up and good helper, 4 turn wins is very manageable.

JLP603
02-21-2018, 03:47 PM
I rolled the ability gatcha and got .... PEACH!
Finally we are reunited! She was one of if not my first 5 star knights in my dmm acount. She always dealt HUGE dmg for me when her skill activated and had good attack boost ability

twilightdream
02-21-2018, 04:19 PM
New gacha to pull, if you like those girls with rather strange personality...
Mysterious or mystery more fit for this gacha.
I interest on Pepo a dodge hit type but it too risky to pull.

About 4 turn win another important thing is Nazuna kindness.
If she kind and appear often, everything just get ruin.

Finally the event reach 15m point, the next milestone will be what I want most.

game2534
02-21-2018, 04:31 PM
Mysterious or mystery more fit for this gacha.
I interest on Pepo a dodge hit type but it too risky to pull.

About 4 turn win another important thing is Nazuna kindness.
If she kind and appear often, everything just get ruin.

Finally the event reach 15m point, the next milestone will be what I want most.

I would put German Iris and Lantana under 'strange' category for me. For why would Pepo also included is just beyond me, and Daisy is just childish, not exactly strange or mysterious.:smirk:

About event next stop would be... Aqua Shadow 30% stamina off? Well that would be great to farm some more medals and craftstones

wbread
02-21-2018, 04:41 PM
At this rate, I do not get 160m to get
sorry but need

who plays senpro;

twilightdream
02-21-2018, 05:57 PM
From what I know Lantana have something with animal, Texas seem believe in tales, Pepo can see ghost.

Myrdin
02-21-2018, 11:54 PM
No point in trying to push for a Win on the Giant Boss. Just do as much damage as possible. The rewards per each battle are quite random.
I actually got better rewards for loosing than from a draw on a few occassions.

game2534
02-22-2018, 01:17 AM
And now there are changes in rewards, namely that there are more milestones and the FG rewards lowered its roof to 40m now. This should motivate players to poke more.

@myrdin And that's the point of this event. It's not a problem if you can take out all 7 or even just 1, it's that every pests counted and make us closer to prizes in the campaign.

Myrdin
02-22-2018, 06:00 AM
Finally a first victory on the Mega boss ! :D
No Nazuna and strong selection of allies by the game.
Rewards are no better but at least I have that moral victory of succeding once at least mofu :3

game2534
02-22-2018, 08:25 AM
Even better, of course without Nazuna's help.
So today it's a mix, with boss as pierce. Well... you just ask for trouble yourself, pest.:cool:

maotd
02-22-2018, 11:11 AM
Second win for me, all done by myself without any ally (actually I just got ally help one time on the first battle but that doesn't count).
Today's pests are very easy and don't have that crazy non weak damage reduction. That's great.

edit: and a 3rd win. Today boss is definitively easier.

reedit:
I did it! I kill the boss with 5 Nazuna help. My gold counter is soooo good. Thanks a lot Mountain Lily, Tartarian Aster and Pink Miko. And Echeveria too. And Halloween Peony. I love you gurls.

ShadwNinjaX
02-22-2018, 08:27 PM

I think after this event I have some leveling to do with the ladies. My treasure trove of manyu is starting to get a bit too big. :squint:

maotd
02-23-2018, 09:32 AM
Pffffrt.

wbread
02-23-2018, 11:05 AM
Pffffrt.

share pls:cry:

Volarmis
02-23-2018, 01:32 PM
Title: Moss Phlox's handkerchief

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/077.jpg

Moss Phlox: My favorite handkerchief got all torn up...
Moss Phlox: If it was my idol, Cactus, she would surely patch it up and use it! I could probably do that too, so let's try it out!
Moss Phlox: Alright...! I've made some mistakes and some unneeded cuts as well, but... this should be somewhat...!
Chinese Lacquer Tree: Huh?
Chinese Lacquer Tree: Are you chopping it to pieces? That's really mad-like*!!
Moss Phlox: Pi-pieces!!?

* As in "mad scientist"

Ghostmon
02-23-2018, 06:16 PM
AHH, I don't have that much manyus, but a few hundred ampies xD
Funny thing, I had +100 more until like 2 days ago, when I finally fully amp'd Iono. Next I really should do my HIGANBANA...but June bride and her evade...it angonizes me, I just might wait until I have 200 of each to do max. out both ladies at same time...

Thanks Volarmis SAMA, I really do like the artwork, so god damn kawaii, I'mma die.

Oh and still haven't managed to kill all waves on event, there was that one time I got it to like 10% HP, Arrrgg

wbread
02-23-2018, 07:25 PM
really enviable, as soon as I get 100k I update my waifu

AgentFakku
02-23-2018, 10:36 PM

I need amphies than anything. haven't use up my Dragons or Birds since I got my oppai team fully bloom.
If I need to do Whaleship, I guess I go lvl up other gurls imo

wbread
02-23-2018, 10:43 PM
lf xnj, dfc
https://s00.yaplakal.com/pics/pics_original/1/2/8/10250821.jpg

maotd
02-24-2018, 12:07 AM
Ghost> Try to use a full counter team if you have good counter girls. For some reasons counter damage seems less reduced than normal attack damage so, it's a really good source of damage, giving you 3 phases of damage instead of two for each turn and give you great chance to survive with Guts mechanics.
I use that team:
And with these easier bosses, i win almost 50% of the fights.

wbread
02-24-2018, 12:34 AM
By the way, I updated the earrings to the maximum, but I do not know where and how to upgrade to weapons.

maotd
02-24-2018, 12:56 AM
This may help you: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment#Evolved_Personal_Equipment

Ghostmon
02-24-2018, 12:59 AM
Maotd: Yeah guess you're right. I usually rely on broken dodge mechanics to win, but with 5 turn limit, I always draw and then time runs out. That's amazing your gold/rainbow team can get the job done in 5 turns, I really underestimated counters. I don't have enough members atm to build decent team, maybe in near future. At this point, I'm just happy that rewards are random.

wbread: If girl's personal earrings, then you need the crystal things in pic below, do aqua stages to collect them.

You need 9 white crystals for rainbow upgrade. Can't remember amount needed for gold, maybe 9...? Not sure

maotd
02-24-2018, 01:15 AM
Dodge team is almost useless on this fight 'cause the two first turns of dodge are wasted on the two first weak pests. Anyway, they do the job only if I'm lucky with super counter, crit, Nazuna attack (and only attack) and good allies.

About crystal actually it's 10 rainbow crystal for rainbow's equipement and 8 gold crystal for gold's equipement. For the other rarity, don't even waste your time and ressource to upgrade themand use the crystal to make higher rarity crystals.

skasio
02-24-2018, 05:05 AM
For some reasons counter damage seems less reduced than normal attack damage so, it's a really good source of damage, giving you 3 phases of damage instead of two for each turn and give you great chance to survive with Guts mechanics.

AFAIK, Counter ignores pest's defense. Not 100% sure though.
Also, this.

https://i.imgur.com/35QJTCs.png

Always nice to see.

twilightdream
02-24-2018, 03:28 PM
skasio ; yeah she very cute, I really want her in my team if possi... wait that's not the topic you post...

I hope we reach 37m point, a free amps is nice.
But we a lot slow down now, so guess I take what I can.

Volarmis
02-25-2018, 07:30 AM
Wow, Artemisia is being really generous to me as a secretary.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/02/25/JR4.png

I rarely get less than 20 stamina out of a single exploration.

EDIT:
Actually, I should've written vice commander - I've finally looked at the title and translated it. :p

wbread
02-26-2018, 02:53 AM
whats new:think:

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 02:56 AM
Suddenly super ampies. Only usable on girls that've maxed out the normal ampies. Same stat buff as normal ones, just uncapped.

skasio
02-26-2018, 03:08 AM
Suddenly super ampies. Only usable on girls that've maxed out the normal ampies. Same stat buff as normal ones, just uncapped.

https://i.imgur.com/Xq9pb9a.gif

JLP603
02-26-2018, 03:19 AM
Wow the 2nd half of this super centipede raidboss event gives FG for clearing stages? Aso the old spend raidboss energy and defeart pests event of the first half is gone.... did we reach the amount of pests slain to get the 10 or 15 FG?

Myrdin
02-26-2018, 03:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Xq9pb9a.gif

Second that.....
"SHIT JUST GOT REEEEEAAAL !"
"I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS !"
"GET TO THE CHOPPAAAAA !"

wbread
02-26-2018, 04:08 AM

i don't have full ampie girl

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 04:17 AM
The core guard becomes a wrecking ball after the music change. I wonder if they'll nerf it over the week. A temporary story-based map that most people won't finish goes against everything they've added so far.

i don't have full ampie girl

You can still buy them for later.

skasio
02-26-2018, 04:18 AM
Hold on a second. You sure it's really uncapped? On stats page it shows like it has a cap at double the bonuses, for 6k HP total, 2k attack and 800 def.

Myrdin
02-26-2018, 04:20 AM
Fuh... if those Boss maps reset, this is gonna be pretty Stamina intesive...

...maybe I get around to use some of those 500+ stamina potions that piled up over the time again.

Its a pretty intersting concept though. You have your basic event missions for the girl and the usual stuff, and then you have these Boss mission which give you different stuff. Those 2FG per map x4 with multiple stages is also nice extra.

Also I dont think those Super manyus are uncapped.... that would literally break the game over longer period of time, since given enough time you could have a single girl with Boss like stats... Yeah dont think its uncapped at all.
heck even double the Ampy bonus is pretty damn good !

game2534
02-26-2018, 05:02 AM
I think super Manyu gives another +3k hp, 1k atk, and 400 def to the girls.
And confirmed as this pic showed.
Edit: Just one word. Unreal!
This boss has 'metamorphosis' and can change form after you whack its first form. If anyone play nuke team... well you just lost. And boss has accuracy buff too so dodge team can have problem with it.
At least you don't lose anything when losing.

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 06:33 AM
Hold on a second. You sure it's really uncapped? On stats page it shows like it has a cap at double the bonuses, for 6k HP total, 2k attack and 800 def.

I don't think the caps were shown when I first looked. Maybe it was a cache thing.

Myrdin
02-26-2018, 06:44 AM
Yeeeah..... thats retarded. So both of my teams are no go. Thus I will not see the end of the story - granted I cant understand a single kanji out of it, but you know...
So no Crit Teams. Evade has problems. Re-engagement team wont work coz thats a different nuke team.

Not exactly good concept.
That leaves you with - Pure counter - def team. Counter Girls that have defense and Guard/Guts secondary skills.
I guarantee the Debuff team wont do a shit, coz that debuff wont be enough to mitigate the damage.

Two SB teams might be intersting. Start with maxed out gauge, Burn that fucker, deal some extra damage. Next team - rinse and repeat.

But thats out of our possibilities, I mean its not like any of us has all the rainbows to pull any team they need out of pocket sooo....*shrugs*
I guess I wont finish the story them, men :P

Edit: Ok whatever - the 80 stam boss missions are kicking my ass. I dont understand why the fuck are my girls so weak.... what am I doing wrong ?
The stupid Danchou abilities or what ?

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 07:47 AM
Edit: Ok whatever - the 80 stam boss missions are kicking my ass. I dont understand why the fuck are my girls so weak.... what am I doing wrong ?
The stupid Danchou abilities or what ?

They're 640k power missions without a helper. That's the same as the Unique Extreme Missions.

Not sure how much of a difference it makes, but it looks like they want you to stack characters with certain skill types per map. Top mission wants single-target, second double-target, third multi-hitters, bottom all-target.

wbread
02-26-2018, 08:15 AM
They're 640k power missions without a helper. That's the same as the Unique Extreme Missions.

Not sure how much of a difference it makes, but it looks like they want you to stack characters with certain skill types per map. Top mission wants single-target, second double-target, third multi-hitters, bottom all-target.

http://www.yapfiles.ru/files/417747/13394541995502.gif

game2534
02-26-2018, 08:34 AM
From what I fought and won, it's not necessary to form a team with skill like that. But it will make your life easier, if not highly recommended. It just like those unique mission that asked you to form specific themed team to tackle the stage yet you can simply power blitz them if you're strong enough. I simply use counter and nuke team to blitz through with the rest 2 as sweeper.

So after trying the broken boss couple of time (and failed as I can't beat its third form) It's really is broken boss that tailor to whale. It got some of the most broken skill ever.
The boss got no weakness, so no weakness damage boost here.
1st form is easiest yet still hard, got 20% atk buff and 10% accuracy buff. It got quite low hp however.
2nd form is harder now, got 30% atk and 10% accuracy buff. Average hp and average def.
3rd (and supposed to be last) form is broken. It got 30% atk and 10% accuracy buff... and will stack its atk by 10% each turn passed, which carry on to other team fight.
All form hit 4 targets, and hit hard. So provocation won't help you much here as well. I still don't know what team is the best against this battle. It would be good as permanent challenge, but as limited time event... not so much.

twilightdream
02-26-2018, 09:18 AM
I fail the first 2 Nidhogg Ex-mission nicely.
My Right squad always KO, no matter who I swap they just down.

After read advice in here I clear it.
https://i.imgur.com/dVh4ZAD.jpg
So the core mission...
I think it's little bit hard for me now...

maotd
02-26-2018, 12:31 PM
How much this EX missions are hard and broken? How did you build your teams to clear them?I want to try but I'm pretty sure I just can't clear it with only 5*...

edit: Okay it really too hard for me. I guess I will not even see the final boss. AndI will miss 16FG and a ton of rose medals. That's nice... really.

ShadwNinjaX
02-26-2018, 03:04 PM
How much this EX missions are hard and broken? How did you build your teams to clear them?I want to try but I'm pretty sure I just can't clear it with only 5*...

edit: Okay it really too hard for me. I guess I will not even see the final boss. AndI will miss 16FG and a ton of rose medals. That's nice... really.

I'm actually in the same boat. Even with the rainbows I have, these bosses on the 80 are just wrecking all 4 teams. Team 1 and 2 put up the best fight but they sustain too much damage to follow through on the next boss. Team 3 and 4 are still too weak for clean up. So I'm in the same boat with you all missing out on loads of FG and rose medals. :sad:

game2534
02-26-2018, 04:06 PM
Well if many players have problem with how hard it is then dev might toned down its difficulty, but as selfish as I might sounded I want it to be permanent challenge only while retain its broken hard difficulty like this. It share the same name with the mythology dragon after all. It will also give players a long term goal to strife too.

ShadwNinjaX
02-26-2018, 04:42 PM
Well if many players have problem with how hard it is then dev might toned down its difficulty, but as selfish as I might sounded I want it to be permanent challenge only while retain its broken hard difficulty like this. It share the same name with the mythology dragon after all. It will also give players a long term goal to strife too.

Oh I don't mind it being extremely tough. I was just a bit surprised and disappointed in how poorly I did on these maps. Just makes me wonder if it is simply me doing something wrong with my team setups or if I just need to grind/level the girls more.

twilightdream
02-26-2018, 11:26 PM
Just change your team setup like unregist guy said in post #5082.
You will be able to knock it.

Myrdin
02-27-2018, 01:19 AM
I think something akin to this, maybe even this itself may become permanent. Why ?

If you take a look in the medals shop you can see they added the AA (Amplyfied Ampys :D ) there.
If those AAs were available only for this event they would make a separate tab just like we usually have for the event girls.
Them being part of another tab, means they will stay. And since they stay - some way to farm the currency for those must happen as well.
It can either be the Nidhorog (or wtf is the name of that thing) or maybe some new permanent map will be added so we can farm those Super medals.
Maybe they might even combine it with the regular Sun medals, thus you can use those later on for both. We ´ll see.
What I want to say is that I am sure we get some sort of permanent thing going on for these. Unless they wanna make this literally a "MMO Event"
just like with the Whaleship - Where the mega boss maps open once every few weeks, like a Raid in MMO where you need to run it during limited time period to get as much as possible. and then wait for the next reset.

Absolute33
02-27-2018, 02:43 AM
Hmmm... When did they start giving L20 manyus when for completing your daily search quests? (your 7th search for the day gives 1 life crystal and 4 level 20 manyu)

Every day I play on DMM makes me feel like Nutaku's version is much more abusive to the player in terms of all the freebies you get on the DMM side.

twilightdream
02-27-2018, 03:19 AM
Both server have they own management, as player we can choose what fit our interest.
Some player may find Nutaku is nice place for them, who knows?

wbread
02-27-2018, 04:14 AM
56 FG, wish new rainbow girl but need more stamina for upgrade all other
roll or not roll :smirk:

game2534
02-27-2018, 04:40 AM
Whoops, try pulling pillow-chan from new gacha or at least Hop but got Pink instead. Not bad but where is priority?:think:

wbread
02-27-2018, 05:00 AM
no more no less that is super-puper-mega-extra....

shit

twilightdream
02-27-2018, 07:46 AM
New random rainbow deal available.
Deal duration from 2/27 - 3/19.
More detail in game.

Volarmis
02-27-2018, 03:09 PM
Title: Aiming for the "mad"

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/078.jpg

Chinese Lacquer Tree: Wolf Berry tried to make some medicinal cooking using Manyuus, didn't she... That's so mad-scientist-like, I'm jealous...
<refer to comic no. 10>
Watercress: In the end she didn't make it though...
Chinese Lacquer Tree: If I had some spirit-like subjects to use in my experiments it would be more mad-like...!!
Gajumaru: Thanks you for coming here today to train for lady Japanese Anemone
Gajumaru: I hope to see you at our next session
Chinese Lacquer Tree: ........ let's do this
Chinese Lacquer Tree: <it's for the "mad", it's for the "mad">
Watercress: I think that somehow sounds like a good-for-nothing person, right!?

Yeah, I can't even do one of those EX-stages of the Nidhogg event, even with a specially designated party.
I guess I'm farming a stage lower. :p

And if it's about FGs, I think I'll wait for another 50->30 FG roll deal, since that's quite a save for f2p players.
I will probably need to wait quite a while for the next one though.

ShadwNinjaX
02-27-2018, 08:56 PM
Well I finished up the normal event. Will focus on tomorrow if I can figure this Nidhogg portion out. I'm not biting on that DMM deal either. Too much of a chance spending that kind of money for a random. I prefer my rainbows come as salt free as possible. :squint:

Myrdin
02-28-2018, 02:13 AM
Pretty much my case as well. They can keep the random girl to themselves, I´ll wait for my ticket.
Meanwhile Nidhorogg 80 stam maps have 50% rate. Either the RnG is good and I get the skills and crits off, or I dont which leads to a wipe.
Its a bit infuriating tbh. I think I´ll set up the teams in a way where all of them go on a single route, thus staying more healthy. I loose one chest, but should no longer have a 50/50 chance of failing the whole mission, seems like a good trade.

Volarmis: Damn I dont remember Kuuko trying to cook the Manyus comic. When did that happen ?

Volarmis
02-28-2018, 04:57 AM
Volarmis: Damn I dont remember Kuuko trying to cook the Manyus comic. When did that happen ?

It's in the translation - comic no. 10.

game2534
02-28-2018, 07:09 AM
Well I don't think anyone among us really want to gamble on this. 50usd and you might not get the girl you want. (or more like you certainly won't get)
And my luck with gacha reach the down slope once more. With 5 multis and only 3 golds to show. At least I manage to get Hop unlike the last chaos with Aloe where I dumped 400+FG and gacha refused to give her to me.
Come with the horrid luck means I fail to pull Pillow-chan but that is not really surprising. We deal with 0.5% rate here after all. (seriously, as much as I like FKG this game has the worst pull rate among gacha games I play) So the long saved rainbow coins finally go to her.
Can I really believe in you...? You won't fall asleep mid-battle right? I mean she actually asleep while introduced herself here!

ShadwNinjaX
02-28-2018, 05:36 PM
I wish there was a way to sort your girls by single attack, multi-attack, and so on to make doing these Nidhogg missions so much easier. Unless I am missing it somewhere in all that kanji.

Edit: Eh. Nevermind. The overall party ended up being so weak it was a pathetic joke when attempting the map. So since my strongest team can't clear the 80stam maps, I guess I am forced to farming the lower stam maps for now until I can continue to beef up my strongest golds to go along with the rainbows I have.

twilightdream
02-28-2018, 08:03 PM
Just drop by.
I'll go for this current random deal.
I already have Ōonibus so this pool have only 9 girls for me to bet.
I'm interest in Anemone, Helenium, Mimosa, Manryu and True from Foxy-chan.
This should be good bet for me.

durrem
03-01-2018, 02:18 AM
Does anyone know what this is? I don't have it on any of my other girls:

It rewards this:

maotd
03-01-2018, 03:17 AM
It's a special personnal equipement, slightly better than personnal earrings. If I'm not wrong, it's a reward for girls winning popularity contests.

game2534
03-01-2018, 03:18 AM
It's alternate personal equipment. A reward from some vote or event in the past I guess?

Myrdin
03-01-2018, 08:01 AM
Ninjax - Just a tip, maybe it helps with the 80 Stam clear. - I am farming the last mission of the 4. It feels most ideal for my teams that are mostly AoE with little single target.
The best chance I got to succeed in them is to put ALL the girls on a single start node. You will not get one random small trasure chest (Bonding, Manyus, Gold, you know the standard reward for these missions), but since you comlpetely skip one of the big fights, your girls will arrive at better health at the final boss, thus giving you better chance at Victory.
Now with that being said - sometimes RnG f*cks you over completely. I had to retreat and even lost few battles comletely when my main team didng active a single ulty. For a Nuker Crit based team, the first turn and the second are absolutely important for this to happen since the point is to nuke the enemy before they get onto you. If the RnG screws me over and they get wiped without even killing the first node, just collect what you can and retreat.
Happens 2 out of 10 times, which aint so horrible. Been burning my stamina potions on this, since 600 coins per run - 1 super ampy.
Burned enough to get all of them, the normal ones and now I wanna get the manyus.

ShadwNinjaX
03-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Ninjax - Just a tip, maybe it helps with the 80 Stam clear. - I am farming the last mission of the 4. It feels most ideal for my teams that are mostly AoE with little single target.
The best chance I got to succeed in them is to put ALL the girls on a single start node. You will not get one random small trasure chest (Bonding, Manyus, Gold, you know the standard reward for these missions), but since you comlpetely skip one of the big fights, your girls will arrive at better health at the final boss, thus giving you better chance at Victory.
Now with that being said - sometimes RnG f*cks you over completely. I had to retreat and even lost few battles comletely when my main team didng active a single ulty. For a Nuker Crit based team, the first turn and the second are absolutely important for this to happen since the point is to nuke the enemy before they get onto you. If the RnG screws me over and they get wiped without even killing the first node, just collect what you can and retreat.
Happens 2 out of 10 times, which aint so horrible. Been burning my stamina potions on this, since 600 coins per run - 1 super ampy.
Burned enough to get all of them, the normal ones and now I wanna get the manyus.

Thanks for the tip. I was able to at least beat the 4th map with my normal strongest team set. So I'll at least be able to farm that map until I get enough medals to clean out the super ampies this week.

durrem
03-01-2018, 08:58 PM
It's a special personnal equipement, slightly better than personnal earrings. If I'm not wrong, it's a reward for girls winning popularity contests.

Oh, interesting, thanks guys.

twilightdream
03-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Everyone, I'm really busy with Kamipro event now, Union event.
So I''ll not be around for a bit.
I think everything should be finish on Sunday.
It's nothing important, just want to inform you guys.
P.S. DMM Kamipro.

wbread
03-02-2018, 03:36 PM
yes, finally i finish them
survive only 1, last in 4th group:squint:

wbread
03-03-2018, 02:43 AM
bloomed my rainbow girl and think about new abilities
Weakness Damage Up(弱点ダメージUP) 7,500 Sun Medals :think:

durrem
03-03-2018, 02:56 AM
A new promo, Blooming Selection Gacha #4, is up worth 5000 DMM points. As with the first 3 promos of its kind, one of the 11 rolls guarantee one of the listed 6★ that can be bloomed (and one that you do not have, unless you have every 6★ in the pool). It comes with bonus elixirs.

Am I spending on it? No. No ticket, no deal. I need a Kerria.

P.S. I'm actually on a very short break from work, so I can't post a longer note.

This deal turned out better than expected for me...

Myrdin
03-03-2018, 02:57 AM

Wow !
Well thats a Legendary pull :O

durrem
03-03-2018, 03:05 AM
Wow !
Well thats a Legendary pull :O

Nah, the first one was guaranteed. I just hit a 0.5% on the second one :)

wbread
03-03-2018, 03:31 AM

https://preview.ibb.co/gJmRQc/Nisekoi_17_Nazel_amp_Freya_Ani_Media_TV_mkv_201709 02_161058_125.jpg

my last ticket give me 3★

Volarmis
03-03-2018, 08:40 AM
Title: The time has come! Decisive battle with Nidhogg

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/079.jpg

<breathing heavily>
Poached Egg Plant: The insides of Nidhogg are way too hot~~
Liverwort: <fanning herself> They sure are...
Lycoris: Lookie, lookie, we can fry meat here!
Liverwort: Wait, wait... This is surely not the situation for that right now...
Liverwort: <Then again, why do you have meat with you anyway?>
St. Paulia: Waa~ It's so well-fried and tasty~
Poached Egg Plant: It's so tasty~
Liverwort: Everyone, what are you doing going along with it!!
<enjoying themselves>
Liverwort: <Oh, it actually is quite tasty>
Poached Egg Plant: <Makes you want to add some properly made sauce to it, right?>
Cepha Lantera: <I'd like some vegetables as well>

Myrdin
03-03-2018, 01:12 PM
Much adorbs :3
Ladies enjoying the picnicc regardless of the giant World eating worm :D

ShadwNinjaX
03-03-2018, 01:29 PM

Much badassery. They are so chill because they know they totally got this worm. GG EZ. :squint:

wbread
03-03-2018, 01:51 PM
PARAMEDICK

wbread
03-03-2018, 04:22 PM
I have been playing for a long time, sort of like, and the whole game comes down to pumping, a boring affair,
I received one rainbow
the game became boring

twilightdream
03-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Kamipro union event is done... event not end yet but my union leader said it's done so it be.
All the decisive battle in FKG will end to day, replacing with Whiteday event.
Well I'm guessing since the next event name is returning sweet somthing.
Also I want to know what yo-game dev will do with new currency they introduce in Nidhogg battle.

Ghostmon
03-04-2018, 11:40 PM
Arrg haven't been posting much. But been grinding what I can for them super ampies, got them all, then some normal ampies, now have enough for 2 more full amplie feeds, most likely victoria bide and lovely Lycoris most likely.

Twilight - Oh nice, White Day, almost forgot 'bout that, don't have it in Canada (nor America I think). But it's good, some light-heartedness after the recent series of serious events, well-welcomed.

wbread - Well, all games have a degree of grinding. Focus on lvl'ing more girls and whaleship, because event maps are usually pretty easy, one turn done-deals for the most part. WS, ultimate missions, still much to do.

durrem - F'ing amazing man, I want H. Peony, and wonuldn't mind the original Higanbana...two of mah fav. girls you just pulled T_T gratz

JLP603
03-05-2018, 02:09 AM
I have been playing for a long time, sort of like, and the whole game comes down to pumping, a boring affair,
I received one rainbow
the game became boring
I think that all games especially those that focus on grinding or unit collecting (pokemon) get tiresome and boring after a while, it does not help that FKG is somewhat formuatic and does not have a lot of gameplay. However, those that still play and collect the FKG units even though they feel bored with the gameplay truly love the game just for the sake of getting their waifus. So to me, as a player with at least 1 years worth of experience in playing FKG on Nutaku and half a year on DMM, it all comes down to how much you love the game despite all the monotony on whether or not you till want to play it.

game2534
03-05-2018, 04:19 AM
So the white day event as expected, quite a shame I couldn't beat core stage but at least I get all rewards in the shop. It was a fun and challenging event and I hope for something like this in the future.
And now talking about biggest and hardest mission for all commanders, collect all sweets to give to his knights (read as waifu) in his team (again, read as harem) It's more urgent than beat the tar out of Nidhogg or save the world it seems.

@wbread Such is the nature of all gacha games. But I still have fun because there are still more challenging events to tackle. And well, by the core this game is about collect your waifus. The gameplay is average at most but usually just probability fest.

ShadwNinjaX
03-05-2018, 04:27 AM
I actually like the style as it is not too complex that someone like me who can't read Japanese can still play and enjoy. Other games can get so complex with their mechanics that it can be hard to understand or follow what I am supposed to do. That takes the enjoyment out of it. While it is true it can be repetitive, I find playing FKG nice and relaxing after getting home from a stressful day at work. Plus it has triggered my Pokémon urges, gotta get them all (except lolis) in my collection! :bgrin:

:sad: New girls again disappoint as both this event and Valentines event do not have a dark skinned beauty with event. Hello? Dark chocolate anyone? :cry: Guess I will continue to save up on FGs... *sniffle*

durrem
03-05-2018, 04:36 AM
I reorganized my squads last week, getting a 535K total power, and was finally able to clear some of the water challenge missions. The others I tried still kicked my butt :)

wbread
03-05-2018, 05:50 AM
I reorganized my squads last week, getting a 535K total power, and was finally able to clear some of the water challenge missions. The others I tried still kicked my butt :)

clear all exclude last stage

again - can't load the game:cursing:

skasio
03-05-2018, 07:14 AM
Attack up abilities that only apply in boss fights now apply to fights where pests who are as equipotent as bosses.

So raid boss abilities now also work on pests in boss panels on normal maps?

http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/50/36777926.png

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 07:41 AM
So raid boss abilities now also work on pests in boss panels on normal maps?

They combined raid boss and boss panel abilities a long time ago. Now they work on... panels that should be boss panels but aren't?

twilightdream
03-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Ghost ; Same in my country, even Valentine also don't have big part in the society.
But Valentine and White day still important for kids and tenager, for proposing love kind of.

ninjax ; If you need more Chocolate girls, you should play Kamipro.
It's has a lot, also attach with animal ears in some girls.

And don't worry danjou have pink stamina pot, he can use it to manage his team :rofl:

Myrdin
03-05-2018, 12:36 PM
Pulled an Ampy from the normal gacha so thought "pulled a gold from normal gacha maybe I should try the new one".
The cute mofufu chan in the white dress would be nice.
Instead I got... Yeah this one is legendary allright :D

Volarmis
03-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Title: Mass production of candies

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/080.jpg

Wheat: Flat Sea Holly's hairstyle is so cute, isn't it?
Flat Sea Holly: <Thank you!>
Flat Sea Holly: It's made in the image of a wrapped candy~
Wheat <imitating the hairstyle>: Candy mass production! <just kiddin'>
Flat Sea Holly: Yaay-! We're matching!
Winter Cosmos: That's just lovely! I want to try as well!
Candy girls: Mass production...
Snow Pea: What are you doing...
Snow Pea: I won't be doing that...
Wheat: Sure, ... finished
Snow Pea: Wha...!?

ShadwNinjaX
03-05-2018, 03:54 PM
ninjax ; If you need more Chocolate girls, you should play Kamipro.
It's has a lot, also attach with animal ears in some girls.

I believe I tried it a while back. While nice, the thing that really doesn't sit well with me is how you appear to get weapons along with girls in same gachas. Call me partial to FKG, but I would prefer girls and weapons be a separate gacha pull, maybe with different currency used too. I look at it and can't help but keep thinking I would get stuck with all these low level weapons and no new girls when I try. So yeah, my initial impression wasn't too positive with that aspect.

game2534
03-06-2018, 05:28 AM
I believe I tried it a while back. While nice, the thing that really doesn't sit well with me is how you appear to get weapons along with girls in same gachas. Call me partial to FKG, but I would prefer girls and weapons be a separate gacha pull, maybe with different currency used too. I look at it and can't help but keep thinking I would get stuck with all these low level weapons and no new girls when I try. So yeah, my initial impression wasn't too positive with that aspect.

Pretty much the same problem I currently have with FGO. They just have to stuff both Servants and Craft Essence in single gacha. More than once I pulled 5* CS while I would prefer even 4* servants over it. The lore and story is very well written though so it's definitely a plus. Quite addict to it right now.

For FKG... Guess once you can do it, next time it just much easier.
This is, frankly, harder than Nidhogg ex stage since you need all 4 teams to survive on each routes. The last boss is easy though even with somewhat high HP.

peroko
03-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Pretty much the same problem I currently have with FGO. They just have to stuff both Servants and Craft Essence in single gacha. More than once I pulled 5* CS while I would prefer even 4* servants over it. The lore and story is very well written though so it's definitely a plus. Quite addict to it right now.

For FKG... Guess once you can do it, next time it just much easier.
This is, frankly, harder than Nidhogg ex stage since you need all 4 teams to survive on each routes. The last boss is easy though even with somewhat high HP.

You must be a whale, otherwise no way in hell you're beating those maps.

or maybe show us your setup?

game2534
03-06-2018, 08:11 AM
You must be a whale, otherwise no way in hell you're beating those maps.

or maybe show us your setup?

Whale... well I do purchase almost every choose your rainbow deal and some dressblooms but never bother with the rest especially buying gem due to my terrible luck. Would call myself dolphin at most I guess.
This was the team I use to cleared the latest kodaibana. Saffron, Epidendrum, Dogwood, Shirotaegiku (Christmas ver.), and Stock are lucky draw. The rest are choosing deal.
The key is to spread around some firepower a bit. Don't simply cluster the best girls in one team.

maotd
03-06-2018, 12:17 PM
Spring (or winter end?) login campaign:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/9/5/d/springcampaing-5414391.jpg
Good to see whale and blue medals but no saltickets :(. I wanted some saltickets for another 50 ticket roll.

twilightdream
03-06-2018, 01:50 PM
The most down side of Kamipro is the game design.
If you are 100% fresh newbie that play for only several weeks, there's no way you can complete clear the event.
Except you buy refill item from shop. *but if it's union event so you may possible to do it*
This is only one of game design problem, I don't want to talk about other thing yet. :rofl:

Reason for me to try Kamipro it's like spend time to explore new territory, meet new friend.
I settle in very nice union now. They don't need anything from me, only what they want me to do is login everyday. simply
Other reason is now I have very good life in FKG. After got free 5 rainbow in just 2 months.
Strong team to tackle most everything in game. Fat whaleship that can fly high. Tons of resource and so on.

AgentFakku
03-06-2018, 05:18 PM
I need to replace Edelweiss along w/ Lavender which I had tried to find a good replacement for Lavender but never cum thru

shit coz I watched Edelweiss's H scenes on Nutaku, both her 2nd and 1st. I realise she has small titties. Her ass ain't shown so I assume her butt ain't phat either

Edelweiss ain't a loli but she doesn't fit my theme: thicc, phat, or dark

Yup, time to replace 'em

wbread
03-06-2018, 11:42 PM
play DC for oppai and butt:wink:

use ticket
just now noticed - why her pants are down, who wanted to take advantage of the moment while she was sleeping in the forest?:smirk:

Wutan
03-07-2018, 06:07 AM
Well i rolled 5 salt tickets:

Got basically a free Rainbow Dressbloom and a free Skillbloom out of it.

It's my least favourite Rainbow but it's better than my recent Silver Pulls.

PS: Now they introduced a really n1 blunt Rainbow (Wheat) for First Turn Crit Teams.

Yeah right...fml :silly:

wbread
03-07-2018, 06:40 AM
PS: Now they introduced a really n1 blunt Rainbow (Wheat) for First Turn Crit Teams.

Yeah right...fml :silly:
Wheal? em.. fetish is personal fetish :wink:

Aqua Shadow
there were only missions for the terminators, I'm far away "as far as paris in plastunski":smirk: (crawl on their belly)

game2534
03-07-2018, 07:41 AM
Recently new games in DMM seems to be regional fix. Why you no go worldwide like MonhunWorld huh DMM!?

wbread
03-07-2018, 07:55 AM
MonhunWorld huh DMM!?

idk what is it:think: and for what

wbread
03-07-2018, 07:55 AM
MonhunWorld huh DMM!?

idk what is it:think: and for what

no play

game2534
03-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Never play Monster Hunter?

wbread
03-07-2018, 08:10 AM
no:think:
DC, Sengoku, MoW, and FKG

Myrdin
03-07-2018, 08:33 AM
Ok so its legit. Wutan is the next Moarsi.

Need to go and finish my Voodoo doll... T____T *gurururururururuu

wbread
03-07-2018, 08:48 AM
Ok so its legit. Wutan is the next Moarsi.

Need to go and finish my Voodoo doll... T____T *gurururururururuu

??

yeas yeas yeas:love:

maotd
03-07-2018, 10:33 AM
Congrats for your rolls all of you. Even you with your indecent luck.

wbread> Christmas Chainsaw is a good girl. You're lucky.

Wutan
03-07-2018, 12:12 PM
@Myrdin and maotd

Well to be honest i think i am even worse than Moarsi (he pulled his Rainbows on different accounts)

Don't know what's going on lately. It looks like Witchcraft but i swear i am not into such things...

Btw. guys since i took a little break from FKGs (didn't play it for ten days because i played KKD quite a lot) i want to ask something:

How do we get more of those new ampys? Is there a way to farm them atm?

Myrdin
03-07-2018, 12:56 PM
@Myrdin and maotd

Well to be honest i think i am even worse than Moarsi (he pulled his Rainbows on different accounts)

Don't know what's going on lately. It looks like Witchcraft but i swear i am not into such things...

Btw. guys since i took a little break from FKGs (didn't play it for ten days because i played KKD quite a lot) i want to ask something:

How do we get more of those new ampys? Is there a way to farm them atm?

Of course I trust you my friend !
Definitely didnt check your house and find all sort of magic and ritualistic items ! And of course I didnt notice, I swear I didnt - that Goat skull hanging on you wall :D

Nah man, I am happy for you, you lucky basterd you ! :D Its just the jealousy poking out, but Id much rather see a friend pull them rainbows, than some random whale who wont even appreciate them and sit them on bench immediately.
That being said.... bruh send me some of that magic voodoo luck of yours, I need Anewaifu and Freesia to start and finish my teams :D

As for the super ampys - thats a bit problematic - the Nidhorogg event was the best way to farm for those.
They got a separate tab in the exchange shop, but as far as I know there is no other way to gain the currency at the moment, thats why I burned around 20-30 stamina potions on the last event, just to buy out all of them, since we dont know when they introduce the "Farming" missions for them.
It might not even happen. I guess they will do something like WS - a time restricted missions, which will open every now and then, and you need to farm those while you can - just like Whaleship - to get as much currency as possible. I also think more items will be added over time under that tab (maybe even some more unique things.... Dressblooms woudl be amazing.... Limited 1 piece per shop reset, and very expensive but still that would be amazing - we already got a Gold dressbloom for 2000 Life Crystals, so its not completely unrealistic. Not sure abou the rainbow ones, but ... a man can dream :) )

Wutan
03-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Of course I trust you my friend !
Definitely didnt check your house and find all sort of magic and ritualistic items ! And of course I didnt notice, I swear I didnt - that Goat skull hanging on you wall :D

Nah man, I am happy for you, you lucky basterd you ! :D Its just the jealousy poking out, but Id much rather see a friend pull them rainbows, than some random whale who wont even appreciate them and sit them on bench immediately.
That being said.... bruh send me some of that magic voodoo luck of yours, I need Anewaifu and Freesia to start and finish my teams :D

As for the super ampys - thats a bit problematic - the Nidhorogg event was the best way to farm for those.
They got a separate tab in the exchange shop, but as far as I know there is no other way to gain the currency at the moment, thats why I burned around 20-30 stamina potions on the last event, just to buy out all of them, since we dont know when they introduce the "Farming" missions for them.
It might not even happen. I guess they will do something like WS - a time restricted missions, which will open every now and then, and you need to farm those while you can - just like Whaleship - to get as much currency as possible. I also think more items will be added over time under that tab (maybe even some more unique things.... Dressblooms woudl be amazing.... Limited 1 piece per shop reset, and very expensive but still that would be amazing - we already got a Gold dressbloom for 2000 Life Crystals, so its not completely unrealistic. Not sure abou the rainbow ones, but ... a man can dream :) )

Damn you find out that i am into pagan magic after all...
Did you see the the last human sacrifice i made??? A random peasant it was HARHAR.
Had to bloodeagle him...just kidding.

Funny fact btw:
My user name btw. is nothing chinese but inspired after the name Wodan/Odin.
I am not of scandinavian descent but i always find vikings interesting. The Ulfberht sword is a really interesting topic.

About your Dodge Team:

You already have Victoria (Bride), Iono and Nightmaher if i remember correctly.
Freesia is for your Dodge Team and Anewaifu is for your future Counter Team but what is your last Dodge Team Member???

Did i miss something?

As you know i pay close attention which girls my buddys get and if i have forgot to congratulate on one girl i apologize :)

About Uber Ampys:

Well i could only buy 4 of them. Looks like i choose a bad time for taking a break. Nothing i can do about it. Have to take it like a man i guess :wink:

Sound
03-07-2018, 06:56 PM
Man Danjou tickets are fun

AgentFakku
03-07-2018, 11:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yzBkW5gm.jpg

IDK when Gold dB was sold, now I can perfect my Nun

https://i.imgur.com/H7etrdgl.jpg

but 2,000 LC, shit man - I barely raise 500 LC

Wutan
03-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Man Danjou tickets are fun

GZ.

For me personally Salt tickets were always supreme compared to Danchou Tickets.

But it's not important how you get there. All that matters are the results :wink:

Sound
03-08-2018, 11:23 AM
GZ.

For me personally Salt tickets were always supreme compared to Danchou Tickets.

But it's not important how you get there. All that matters are the results :wink:

Thanks
Salt tickets tend to give dupes for some reason,thankfully i haven't open a salt mine yet.

maotd
03-09-2018, 12:24 PM
I tried the Winter Cosmos gacha:
Okay that's not bad at all but... where is the priotiry here? Please.

Nun is not bad. Not really good but not bad. But Coral Flower is really interesting since she has a Slice weak attribute. That was exactly what I wanted with Winter Cosmos.

Myrdin
03-10-2018, 01:49 AM
For all the Kerria fans :3
Source: FKG FB Group

AgentFakku
03-10-2018, 03:16 AM
For all the Kerria fans :3
Source: FKG FB Group

humana humana

I tried the Winter Cosmos gacha:
Okay that's not bad at all but... where is the priotiry here? Please.

Nun is not bad. Not really good but not bad. But Coral Flower is really interesting since she has a Slice weak attribute. That was exactly what I wanted with Winter Cosmos.

http://sheridacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Yosemite-Sam-warner-brothers-animation-30976315-800-766.jpg

LOL JK

Just punish her, she's actually an M not an S

game2534
03-10-2018, 03:21 AM
So the new rarity up system will be implemented in the next Monday. Who will have the honor here?

angelanave
03-10-2018, 04:07 AM
thanks for that.

twilightdream
03-10-2018, 05:31 AM
Anyone is welcome.
I won't step into the new system in severals first day, will let other experiment it before I try.
Hope they won't break anything during maint. :rofl:

maotd
03-10-2018, 05:43 AM
I hope they will break something during maint. So, we will have some nice compensations. Okay, I'm a terrible person.
Anyway, I was not expecting that so early. I'm not prepared for it at all. I guess I will just wait a bit and see how it works.

nazrin992
03-10-2018, 06:21 AM
Wutan has come back? :think:

Play on DMM only?

Wutan
03-10-2018, 07:00 AM
hey nazrin.

Yeah i came back last year in december.

At first i played both DMM and Nutaku.

But since i had an insane luck streak on FKG DMM (i already have more Rainbows on DMM) i decided to quit Nutaku once again.

I don't know Nutaku implements new things at a very low pace and i still haven't forgive them how they treated the Maple Gacha way back in the beginning of 2017 (Kurenai had a similar negative experience even though it was much worse than mine).

Granted Nutaku's Free Rainbow Campaign was very good but i lack interest to play Nutaku atm.

I have to ask Myrdin in the near future to change my Sig to DMM only.

If you still have your DMM Account feel free to send me a friend request :)

Myrdin
03-10-2018, 09:45 AM
What is the rarity system you guys are talking about ?

Volarmis
03-10-2018, 10:46 AM

Ditto - are there any details on this?

Title: Paired cake

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/081.jpg

Wheat: I've heard you like things in pairs, so I've tried making a paired cake
Winter Cosmos: Yaay! Thanks you very much!
Winter Cosmos: A heart that's split in half kind of makes you think of being heartbroken...
Wheat: Now that you say that...! I'm sorry...
Wheat: I'll remake it right now...
Winter Cosmos: Wheat... You wanted to let me know through this cake... That your hopes didn't come through and that something painful happened, right?
Wheat: Huh?
Winter Cosmos: <And then I answer like this: "I'll be your cake">
Winter Cosmos: <Wheat's eyes sparkle and she says "Thank you" and...>
Wheat: <I don't know what's happening, but I'm glad that she seems to like it...>

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 11:15 AM

Devs are introducing a way to upgrade 2-5*s to 6*, added a few characters at a time like blooms. It'll use a currency obtained from FG rolls(2/single, 22/batch) or the Danchou Medal exchange. You will be sent what you earned from your rolls since Dec. 24th. The amount of the new currency required will be reduced based on the character's skill level and equipment slots. Further details are strangely lacking for something two days away.

nazrin992
03-10-2018, 11:48 AM
HaHA, yea wutan. Nutaku(or rather Superhippo team that handles FKG nutaku) gives really shit updates.

I mean, free 200 storage for upgrade materials? They finally implemented that.

Kicker is: it is free at 0 storage space. No free 200 spaces.

My god.

Not that I care much since I have moved to Kamihime Project entirely anyway but man, what a kicker :rofl:

Wutan
03-10-2018, 12:12 PM
Yeah the 0 storage space was really shady. I mean what's the difference spending FGs to increase the Normal Character Capacity compared to spending FGs to increase storage slots...we can't have n1 things i guess^^

Superhippo is always good for the lolz :joy:

Yeah Kamihime is n1.

Unfortunately my luck in that game is shit on both platforms.

I would have to reroll accounts for some good SSR.

Maybe i try it after acquiring 20 Rainbows on DMM;D

Myrdin
03-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Devs are introducing a way to upgrade 2-5*s to 6*, added a few characters at a time like blooms. It'll use a currency obtained from FG rolls(2/single, 22/batch) or the Danchou Medal exchange. You will be sent what you earned from your rolls since Dec. 24th. The amount of the new currency required will be reduced based on the character's skill level and equipment slots. Further details are strangely lacking for something two days away.

Thats very interesting.

I do wonder how its gonna work - as in: if those girls that receive the Priority upgrade, become a "Proper" 6* (means, stats, stat increases, active, and passive skills powered up to represent the 6* status), or if they be like Alstromaria, where its just a cosmetic 6*, though granted she does have 4 passive skills which is very very rare for 5* to have.

Hmm upping Nadeshiko chan to 6* would turn her into monster like Safron... maybe even better since she has Life Drain activate.
Although... Honeslty.... 6* Sasanqua ...moff ... just thinking out loud mof mof :3

nazrin992
03-11-2018, 12:32 AM
I certainly have better luck there compared to FKG.

All the time I played, only one rainbow got pulled from the gacha and that is Wax Vine. 250 FGs spend on getting Dusty Miller and I got someone else :neutral:

Meanwhile, a year of playing Kamihime as f2p, and I got around 8 SSRs :rofl: And that is only playable girls and not in addition to other SSR gacha summons.

If you ever decide to play, come to Discord. We got a big shitposting community to keep us entertained :joy:

Infinitely better than FKG discord

twilightdream
03-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Feeling that the Manyu Key is a waste item in FKG ever?
Feeling that you just wanna dicth it or sell it?
Everything will change in near future.

On 03/19 FKG will do some change for Manyu Key usage.
- The mission that summon by key will not use stamina to run anymore.
- Player can use 1 - 10 key to summon mission.
- The missoin will divide to 4 type mission according to 4 manyu type in game.
Let's wait and see futher detail.

And today maint start @ 13.00 be aware.

maotd
03-11-2018, 02:01 PM
Finaly that's a good news for these key. I never thought it was useless or a waste, just it was an item with great but unused potential.

Myrdin
03-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Was I the only one who liked them ? :D

...Then again I am the guy who stockiples his stamina potions to tripple digit heights (currently sitting on around 530... yeh :3 ), as such being able to mass harvest manyus at all times was pretty cool thing for me.

Very cool to see them becoming even better in the future !

Now... can they implement some other use for stamina potions as well ? :3

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 04:06 PM
If double gold, 1.5x Danchou experience and -30% stamina costs didn't convince you to use hundreds of stamina nectars farming all of the things, nothing will.

I was hoping they'd make an ampy map for the keys. A key-limited, 100 stamina map that gives a couple ampies would be more useful.

Gizmo
03-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Darn , I’m so in love with michelle , its killing me , I wish we were together

JLP603
03-12-2018, 01:27 AM
So the maintenance just finished.... logging in I see a fkg cutscene of aconis> (idk how to spell her name but the 5 star promo girl from the latest or 3rd anniversary popularity poll) I think will be in a gatcha? or was that just for the rarity growth? idk.......
New gatcha that only uses 3 hanastones to roll. Decided to roll it since my waifu waterlily maid chan is there as well as anemone shrine maiden. Here it goes .... first try....
Yes! one try get both featured 5 star EZ. Side note I got 22 rainbow crystals from it (the new currency for the rarity growth thing?)

wbread
03-12-2018, 02:28 AM
new FS gacha
You can earn "Rainbow Sublimation Stone" as a bonus.
2 in the case of "drawing once", and 22 in "pulling in 11 consecutive times"

All who used FS Gacha 2017.12.24 00: 00 ~ 2018.2.12 returned with "Rainbow Sublimation Stone" (RSS)

I already have an anemone, I'll try to upgrade it to 6 stars. :think:

and D-coins exchange to RSS in shop

wbread
03-12-2018, 02:41 AM
how cruel everything is.

only 3 characters for an upgrade. It's impossible 2★ mint to 5☆ mint, like the other 5☆

Now also a reminder for the update

twilightdream
03-12-2018, 02:52 AM
Wow, this is good.
The new system, Change Salty-gacha result to Rainbow Waifu.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ShadwNinjaX
03-12-2018, 03:27 AM
So what did you all end up with in your box with these rainbow crystals? I ended up with 442. When I'm more awake later today (I just got up) I'll have see look into what I can do exactly with these.

game2534
03-12-2018, 03:33 AM
Oh wow, that's expensive. It is really worth the trouble however since rainbowed up gives huge stat boost like they are turning into real rainbow. They also get new abilities too. I have some questions however.

1. Once rainbowed, are there anyway to regress them back in case you want to increase equip slot or skill level with gold skill/dressboom? If not, you might want to max them first before rainbow them up.
2. Can 2*-4* power up all the way to rainbow in this system? (Long and tedious, I know) This way we can lessen the pain of salt further. If not... well silver and bronze are going to get loads of negative outbursts.

PS: Oh and new gacha is great for getting new golds and dupes besides Anemone and Suiren. However getting salt gonna be saltier than ever with 12% rate.

twilightdream
03-12-2018, 03:55 AM
I think you can't reverse the procedure.
Anyway player may don't want to max girl skill or slot, since everything will be reset.
https://i.imgur.com/CV3xvsl.jpg
Like you see, after upgrade my Anemone will get skill lv reduse to 1.

And according to the last popular vote, any rarity girls will set as priority target for this new system.
So any 2★ - 4★ girls that got the prize will be in for sure.
I... don't really remember who win it, but seem Maria and Cyclamen will be 100% in this system

Wutan
03-12-2018, 04:09 AM
ok good to know.

Thanks for the warning, Twilight.

So pimping them before they reach 6* doesn't work.

Since i don't know japanese what are the new Abilities of these 3 Girls after they got promoted?

I have got over 500 Stones but i don't want to spend them since i don't know the new Abilities yet.

JLP603
03-12-2018, 04:35 AM
W8 I have a question... since we have the rarity growth feature... does that mean we wont get anymore 5 star alternate versions of other rarity knights? (be it 6star,2 star, 3 star, or 4star)

game2534
03-12-2018, 04:38 AM
Oh man, what a shame... There goes my hope on OP rainbow.:squint:
So you must sacrifice any slots or dupes that you put before if you want to rainbow them? Good to know then.

Wutan
03-12-2018, 04:45 AM
I looked up the new Abilities of these three girls:

Anemone: Basically like every other 6* Evade Girl. Good for Evade Teams.
WaterLily: Alternative Kerria. Yeah this girl is OP as well. Evade + Defense Buff + Life Leach + More HP = More Damage
Aconite: 20 % Atk Debuff for 3 Enemies, Life Leach, 1,28-1,36% Skill Act. for the whole group.

FUCK. Aconite would be perfect for my Debuff Squad but i can't get her because she was part of a Promo Code Campaign.

WHY????????? :cry:

game2534
03-12-2018, 05:20 AM
Wow I just said who get salt from new gacha must be saltier than salt. And you know what? Karma is a bi*ch. (No pic, too depressed for this)

Seriously, they just don't want me to get Anemone.

twilightdream
03-12-2018, 05:30 AM
One of my friend said this.
Dev taking more care of player by adding rainbow crystal when player roll salt.
D*mn right.

arrr... seem somebody in my native group start to shipping Aconite code already.

skasio
03-12-2018, 08:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/eZyuePZ.png

Does this count as pulling a rainbow?

game2534
03-12-2018, 08:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/eZyuePZ.png

Does this count as pulling a rainbow?

If you going all the way, yeah you can count as legit rainbow even for raw stat, skill, and abilities got immense upgraded. But the amount of rainbow crystals used to evo is no small amount. Very clever on their part to motivate players to spend gems and pull gacha a lots to quickly build up sufficient amount of rainbow crystals.

Wutan
03-12-2018, 09:13 AM
To be honest farming Rainbow coins is easier in my opinion cause we "only" have to collect 300 for a Rainbow of our choice. We had a lot of Rainbow Coin deals in the past and i bet we will get a Gacha for those coins soon enough.

I'll still spending my D Medals for D Tickets i think.

For every Skill/Dressbloom the upgrade cost decreases by 15 Crystals.

So even if you have Skill Level 5 and 4 Equipment Slots you'll have to pay 575 Crystals to upgrade your girl.

In my opinion it's a waste of Gold Skill/Dressblooms if you plan to evolve your girl to a 6*.

Saving 105 Crystals but spending so much Skill/Dressblooms isn't really a good tradeoff.

Since i already have 517 Crystals i might as well upgrade 1 Girl (have to choose carefully though) and then i will continue my old schedule.

Volarmis
03-12-2018, 09:22 AM
I was hyped to hear that a discounted gacha appeared so quickly as I was not expecting one to do so.
Too bad you can't get any rainbows straight from it, as it turns out (and I already have both of the upgrade'able girls). I guess my stack of FGs will wait some more. :p

Myrdin
03-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Some interesting news here.
So I got 866 Rainbow Shards (I like this name better :) ). Considering I burned 1K of Stord Flower Gems trying to get that one rainbow (which in the ended got me my lovely psycho axe murderes chan Vici with her even lovelier VA mofu :3).

Gonna sit on those like a mofu on a pancake ! ..... (dont ask, no idea what I am talking about)

Nadeshiko chan once rainbowed will be Saffron 2.0 that I am sure, though I am not sure I wanna Elite her (one word short name for Rainbow evolution, good enough moff ) since I have her maxed out on both Items, Skills and I think even Ampys. That would be a waste.

Need to think long and hard whom to Elite once more girls are ready - though I do have to ask - Is this just a 1 tier upgrade ? or is this - Any tier (2/3/4/5*) straight to 6* ? Coz if its just 1 tier upgrade then Eliting only 5* would make sense.

maotd
03-12-2018, 09:49 AM
I guess it was a good idea to do all these rolls just after the new year.

Edit: has expected, rarity upgrade reset skill and equip slot. So, it may be a good idea to not spend gold or dress bloom on girls you want to upgrade.

twilightdream
03-12-2018, 10:10 AM
According to popular vote annouce all girls are in this system.
Just matter of time who will be priority.
This week we see high rarity girls that got the best place entering the system.
(Lolikabuto the winner // Anemone 2nd place // Suiren best place in 5★)
So next batch maybe we see low rarity girls like Alstromaria or Cyclamen.

In long term this system will be useful, more girls to upgrade and more crystal to use from every pull.

P.S. My native called this system as Increasing Star System.
oh and some called it Dyeing Rainbow System.
Just want to tell. :rofl:

maotd
03-12-2018, 12:19 PM
Well... I was afraid about the game breaking potential of this new Star boost system but it so much expensive...
You need 680 Rainbow Shard to rainbowize a 5*. A 50 FG roll give you 22 Shard. So, you need 31 roll to turn your 5* waifu into a 6* waifu. In other words, it cost arround 1550 FG just to make ONE rainbow. Just by making these 31 roll you're almost certain to get at least one true legit rainbow. Maybe more if your name is Wutan. This new feature is really attractive but don't really worth it at the moment. I hope they will add other (free) sources of Rainbow shard in the future (I know you can by them with D-medal but once again, it's so expensive and D-Medal are already usefull for 5*6*salt ticket). Maybe by them directly with FG with more RS per FG?

On the bright side, it will not break anything or decrease the rainbow value. That's a good thing for the game (both for game mechanics and game benefits for FKG team).
On the dark side... if raising 5* to 6* is so hard and Rainbow Shard so hard to get, no one will bother with raising low rarity girls to at least usable 5*. That's a bit sad. It was really good to take 2* to 4* out of the shadows but at the end, it will just make 5* shine even more.

And about equip and skill slot lost, I guess it's better to wait for new rainbowizable girls gacha to get a dupe and use her instead of wasting your beloved 5* waifu full everything. Espacially if all thoses gacha give 12% gold for 3 FG instead of 6% for 5 FG.

Myrdin
03-12-2018, 01:22 PM
Guys I have to step in becouse I am sensing some bad thinking here...

All of this - the Rainbow coins, the Rainbow Shards, etc... all of this is FREE addition.
Look at how the game once was - Nutaku is the prime example of that.

We are getting free additional features that allow us, long term players to get extra stuff.
And yet I see discontent, that it is "too hard to get" and its "not worth it".
I wanna treat you as friends and kindly, so thats why I am putting it this way, otherwise I would use completely different language and way of saying this.

To put it simply:
Dont bitch at free stuff. ;)

maotd
03-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Tobe clear, I never said it's a bad feature. It's just too hard right now. Is it bad? No. If it was too easy it will break everything anyway. That's just, it give that kind of fealling "hey a new super awesome feature right now, but you must wait months before you can try it cause you don't have enough stuff". It's like finding christmas present in summer but waiting christmas before using it. It's frustrating. Necessary for the good health of the game but still frustrating.
And when I say, it not worth it, I mean it not worth it to jump right now on the firsts new rainbows and burn all your FG to experiment it since you may take a long time before you can do this with another girl. In other words, be patient and wait for your true waifu, dont go on the first free 6*.

Free stuff is free, new stuff is new, DMM is always better than everything.

Also, saltickets and 5*6*saltickets don't give you Rainbow Shard.

Back to regular salt, 100 D-medal 5*6*salticket give me salt once again:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/e/9/2/gold-salt-ticket_100dmedals-541d257.jpg
Okay, just half salt since I like her and I wanted her on DMM even if I will certainly not use her. But she is cute and funny.

Wutan
03-12-2018, 01:52 PM
I like the feature but i advise against using Skillblooms/Dressblooms if you want to promote a specific 5*.

Since i am looking for a specific Skill Setup I basically have twice the chance to get a new Rainbow which suits my needs :

New Rainbows from new Events and New Rainbows from promoting. I like that.

However it will take us a considerable amount of time to hoard 680 Crystals so we have to choose the girls wisely.

There is something unclear to me:

Lets say i decide to promote my Shrine Maiden Anemone and i manage to get a 5* version of her:

Does it mean i will be able to max out the 6* with her 5* counterpart?

If that's the case all i can say is: Fuck Yeah!!! :wink:

These promoted 6* would be easier to max out (Skillblooms/Dressblooms) than normal Gacha Rainbows.

Volarmis
03-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Title: Snow Pea's field

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/082.jpg

Flat Sea Holly: Snow Pea, you like working in the field, don't you?
Snow Pea: ...Yeah
Flat Sea Holly: If we plant my favorite candy in this field, I wonder if we'll get a lot of it in return
Flat Sea Holly: Just kidding... <Ahaha>
Snow Pea: Oh, come on... I don't know if it'll sprout but let's plant one together
Snow Pea: <I'll be taking one>
Flat Sea Holly: Eh!?
Snow Pea: I don't know if it'll be fine to take care of it the same way as other vegetables... <planting>
Snow Pea: It'll be great if it sprouts
Flat Sea Holly: Ah... no...
Flat Sea Holly: <I just wanted to make a joke...!!>

Raine
03-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Lets say i decide to promote my Shrine Maiden Anemone and i manage to get a 5* version of her:

Does it mean i will be able to upgrade the 6* with her 5* counterpart?

According to the notes, increasing skill level and equipment slots of rarity-promoted characters will only be possible with rainbow skill and equipment flowers respectively, which means a rarity-promoted 6★ will likely be stuck at 1/1 for a long time...

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/03/12/JuU.pngRainbow Skill Flower of Kodaibana
500 life crystalshttps://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/03/12/JuS.pngRainbow Equipment Flower of Kodaibana
*Only packaged in specific DMM point promos

It's also stated that simply trying to increase rarity-promoted characters' skill level and equipment slots with their exact copies, or upgrade flowers (as in the case of event characters or characters in the bond crystals tab, for example) won't work.

Presumably, this restriction is so that it won't be that easy to full-spec a rarity-promoted 6★ to 5/4 over any true gacha 6★.

Wutan
03-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Thank you, buddy.

I won't hoard FGs for 5* and continue with my original plan.

Man i wish i could get my hands on Aconite. She would be my perfect target for promoting.

Btw. how does your final Debuff Team look like? I am curious cause i think we will have quite similar team members :wink:

twilightdream
03-12-2018, 03:51 PM
It's good for Irincium???, she can have a CANDY TREE for use in future.
Well she name flat but she doesn't flat at all.

I'll jump the Star Boost System for sure, in future.
I can change my starter gold girls team to be come rainbow.
And talking about the amount of crystal, we may get it easy than we thought.
Dev will deliver some as gift for sure.
Also not to mention that thios system will have some problem until Dev have to do crystal compensate.

game2534
03-12-2018, 04:21 PM
The only problem, well not exactly a problem, is that the girl who you want to rainbownize is usually your waifu but normally you should already use dressbloom/skillbloom on them. Some might even use ampy on them but I guess it shouldn't be a problem since amped stat should be carried over. The point is ideally you want to rainbownize from fresh girl right. As I said, very clever strategic marketing of dev team.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Losing the skill level and slots is painful but there is still some benefit. Promoting someone with a level 5 skill reduces the rainbow shard cost by 60. Four slots is another -120 shards. The preview also shows ampies being retained.

ShadwNinjaX
03-12-2018, 06:06 PM
After reading up on this and seeing everyone's posts, I have to say my reaction right now is this: Meh. Now I don't mean to insult the FKG DMM devs as I certainly can appreciate the purpose of this kind of update. But it's meh for me because it doesn't fit my focus currently. Right now I am focused on leveling and amping up all my rainbows, which I have a lot of. On top of that, I have so many golds that I wouldn't even begin to know which 5* waifu to choose. And it will likely bit a little while before I have enough of these crystals to do so.

Frankly, even with having quite a few 5* waifus, I would prefer to use this feature as a strategic means to help round out my rainbows. Will I need that final and last girl with crit skill or another skill for a certain squad? Or will I still be in dire need of a good Blunt rainbow by that point to where I can choose from a pool of Blunt 5* waifus? Either way, it's not too much a pressing need and I figure I will let the devs continue to figure things out and make tweaks where needed as time goes on. So yeah, I'm pretty chillax about this specific update to be honest.

Myrdin
03-13-2018, 12:01 AM
Considering how rare the upgrade flower are (dressblooms even more so), the restriction of not being able to use them is retarded.

I guarantee you that one will be lifted, at the moments its more like a stop gap for whales than anything else, but once the new systems gets settled in they will either make it viable or will introduce a specific new item to upgrade the skills and equipment.

Personally I would not promote a 5/5 4/4 girl into a rainbow. If I get another dupe of my 5* Nadeshiko, then she will get the uprade as I think she will be OP counter girl. The discount is not worth it either as you are literally burning 3 dupe girls and possibly 2-4 skill blooms for meager discount on the Promotion.

Guys think longterm - this is a longterm freebie just like rainbow coins. Its not like you have to shift your focus on this. There aint enough girls to promote anyway atm. Just keep doing what you are doing and when you finally get around to it, you will have plenty of all the stuff you need to do it. Just treat this update like any other - if this feature wasnt added none of us would even notice, and would keep on doing our own stuff in the game. Just because it was added people immediately think how to milk the new system and are dissapointed that its not worth it right now. Just chill, relax, do your thing and eventually the right time to use it will come. Less complaining for no reason. If to many people complain (not here but in JP) the devs might get sick of the underappreciative attitude, and remove it completely... I d rather take a freebie long term feature than no feature at all, is all I am saying.

twilightdream
03-13-2018, 02:09 AM
I think we only discuss, and from what I read nobody really want to jump into this boosting star thing right now. Even me.
But in future I'll do it for sure.
I can't resist the possibility of having rainbow Purple Tulip and Purple Pansy in my first 20 girls team.
Also Hoto-chan, my first gold ever in FKG universe.

And if this system not OK, Yo-Game dev will adjust or do something.
Considering that they always monitor everything player done in game.
They will find the way.

Wutan
03-13-2018, 03:42 AM
Yeah i am certain the devs will tweak the system in the future. They will balance it over time.

For me i would love to have a 6* Dahlia. I hope she will get good upgrades after promoting :wink:

I am only five 10+1 rolls away before i reach 680 crystals so it's not that bad.

wbread
03-13-2018, 05:45 PM
I think we only discuss, and from what I read nobody really want to jump into this boosting star thing right now. Even me.
But in future I'll do it for sure.
I can't resist the possibility of having rainbow Purple Tulip and Purple Pansy in my first 20 girls team.
Also Hoto-chan, my first gold ever in FKG universe.

And if this system not OK, Yo-Game dev will adjust or do something.
Considering that they always monitor everything player done in game.
They will find the way.

and the problem is, they feel the discontent of the players and try to fix something, but the rainbow crystals are too early, we had to add new ampi first, so that we can further upgrade the old characters, and then add a 5 * upgrade to 6 * Escht, but not just three

I would update several, for example so

Update
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/8/87/Icon_130305.png→https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/07/22/pV3.png

update
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/8/87/Icon_131919.png → https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/8/83/Icon_131913.png

no update
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/e/ea/Icon_157303.png→ https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/a/a8/Icon_157301.png

thinking out loud
in an attempt to raise DMM points, I began to perform daily tasks, a maximum of 6 games (one on a PC). A couple of games I was interested in, and as it turned out, all built on the same system. At them in ДММ the committee likely, on selection of games corresponding to the certain rules? that is not a game one and the same, Gach and the same upgrade system, add to friends and stuff, they even use colors to designate, all the same, it seems the fantasy is over, or the Japanese have a new system, an alternative to D & D

twilightdream
03-13-2018, 09:19 PM
Just drop by...
Fun Fact! I just notice we have 50% off currency for flipping card...

Myrdin
03-13-2018, 11:11 PM
Only until you hit the jackpot (blooms or equipment), after that the price returns to normal :)

wbread
03-14-2018, 01:50 AM
Only until you hit the jackpot (blooms or equipment), after that the price returns to normal :)

maybe only first 5 times:think: