PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

maotd
03-14-2018, 10:16 AM
It seems it's more until you did the needed flip to go on the next card sheet.

wbread
03-15-2018, 02:36 PM
I wanted to ask if it's worth pumping this new gatch

game2534
03-15-2018, 09:48 PM
Once again priority screw me in the worst way possible. 2 more try on 30fg gacha and one ended up salt AGAIN. the other gave me 3 golds, all new. Guess what? Anemone was not in the group yet again. Priority my aras.

twilightdream
03-16-2018, 05:23 AM
It's a trap. That's gacha tap is a trap my friend.

Next maint will be in same time 14.00 JPT.
I admit this event is very relax after some intense atmosphere happening.
I'll miss this event BGM a lot.
In story our knight able to escape from Nidhoggy hole.
Moment of peace arrive again before the next storm coming.

game2534
03-16-2018, 06:39 AM
It's a trap. That's gacha tap is a trap my friend.
I wouldn't bi*ch if I don't get 6* girl you know? Disappointed? Yeah, a little, but no hard feelings afterward. It's all in the nature of gacha games. But this time I just want 1 specific gold in gacha that supposed to increase her drop rate and this is not the first time priority bust my balls. (Got Suiren already and she'll be Kerria-alter with almost identical abilities and skills should I want to use shards on her. But we don't talk about power here) What is it called again? Merphy's law or something?

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 06:51 AM
I wouldn't bi*ch if I don't get 6* girl you know? Disappointed? Yeah, a little, but no hard feelings afterward. It's all in the nature of gacha games. But this time I just want 1 specific gold in gacha that supposed to increase her drop rate and this is not the first time priority bust my balls. (Got Suiren already and she'll be Kerria-alter with almost identical abilities and skills should I want to use shards on her. But we don't talk about power here) What is it called again? Merphy's law or something?

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"

game2534
03-16-2018, 07:39 AM
Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"

Yeah, then this is definitely the case. 2x the normal gold rate plus pull rate up. Got 3 golds (6 if counted all attempts) and no Anemone. RNG can always goes wrong and it goes wrong on me.

Vise
03-16-2018, 09:10 AM
Ugh...im back to this game.
Lately been busy with new mobile game "Princess Connect re-dive"
I cant play 3 games in same day so i sacrified FKG, my top priority still FGO tho.

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 09:19 AM
Yeah, then this is definitely the case. 2x the normal gold rate plus pull rate up. Got 3 golds (6 if counted all attempts) and no Anemone. RNG can always goes wrong and it goes wrong on me.

I got 4 golds from it, including that Anemone version and a dupe one too (I've given that one the housewife skin). Now I have all the 5 star versions that exist from her.

twilightdream
03-16-2018, 10:00 AM
OK, so it's called Law of luring player to spend gems A.K.A. Trap.

Ugh...im back to this game.
Lately been busy with new mobile game "Princess Connect re-dive"
I cant play 3 games in same day so i sacrified FKG, my top priority still FGO tho.

You still do daily login, so I'm ok.
Have a safe trip in Pri-connect Vise.

maotd
03-16-2018, 12:21 PM
I fell in the trap :(
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/b/e/c/15th_roll_30fgwaterlilygacha-5422cfa.jpg
At least I got 22 Rainbow Shard and 2 Rainbow medals. Even if a wanted a waterlily or a dupe Anemone. I don't use Echinacea so... meh.

Volarmis
03-16-2018, 01:14 PM
Title: Slippers of fascination

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/083.jpg

Dendrobium: Welcome, make yourself at home!
Paphiopedilum: Sure
Dendrobium: Paphiopedilum, grab some slippers as well
Paphiopedilum: <!!>
Paphiopedilum: <What's with those slippers Dendrobium is wearing... cu... CUTE...!!>
<doki doki doki>
Paphiopedilum: <I wonder if I can somehow naturally get to wear that exact pair...>
Paphiopedilum: Dendrobium... Can we once again start over from the moment we enter the house?
Dendrobium: Umm, what?

Myrdin
03-17-2018, 12:53 PM
Time sure flies by :)

maotd
03-17-2018, 01:32 PM
Nice. Congrats for this.
I will reach the 300 days in 2 days. I still remember when I started on DMM with the raid boss event, all the new stuff and FG raining everywhere... So much time spend beside my girls, so much salt behind me, so much girls and salt still on that long looong way.

Myrdin
03-17-2018, 01:38 PM
Cheers maotd :)

Now this thought came to me when I looked at your Nutaku team sig but - Justicia might be a very strong character to Elite with the Rainbow shards. I remember people saying she has 6* stat line, and after Eliting her, she would get even more plus extra skill or two for her passive.
There are few girls like this, that have crazy stat line for a 5* and might become excellent 6* if Elited.

maotd
03-17-2018, 01:48 PM
I never thought about this but... yeah, I guess she could be really good even if I found her Counter ability a bit weird for a such offensive girl.
Another possible awesome Elited 5* is Camellia. She is already a really good 5* with good stats and abilities. She could be a solid evade 6* in the future and she is on the top of my wish list for future 6* with Oncidium and Miko Pink. Even if Miko Pink is already a damn 6* stuck in a golden box.

twilightdream
03-18-2018, 04:39 AM
Seem the improvement for Manyu key use will not available in next maint, too bad.

maotd
03-18-2018, 05:52 AM
That's bad :( Hopefully I don't actually need them right now.

Also, Am I the only one who got something about super rainbow ampies yesterday? I went in my Quests tab and something about them pop up but I could not make a screenshot of it.

game2534
03-18-2018, 08:44 PM
Seem the improvement for Manyu key use will not available in next maint, too bad.

Too bad indeed. I need quite a lot of lv.100 one so I can safely bloom girls and level them up enough to not affect whaleship.

twilightdream
03-19-2018, 01:56 AM
Wow, they do the Key improvement in time wow. SO GOOD.

This week event is Hot Race event my friend. Are you ready to bet?
And... a surprise... tons of girls got they rainbow form.
6 of them maybe, Alstromaria Cyclamenn blahh blahh.
Also all new 5★ this week get they 6★ ver via boosting star system too... wow...

I will left other detail to our patch updater.

game2534
03-19-2018, 05:10 AM
So it seems the 2*-4* girls get very little boost from the system. In fact they're just on par with event girls.
The level cap seems to be 70 however, so maybe you need to bloom her for maximum power? I need more info but will mostly not bother, I mean the shards requirement is pure absurd.

Volarmis
03-19-2018, 05:25 AM
So it seems the 2*-4* girls get very little boost from the system. In fact they're just on par with event girls.
The level cap seems to be 70 however, so maybe you need to bloom her for maximum power? I need more info but will mostly not bother, I mean the shards requirement is pure absurd.

By the way, anyone noticed that her skill is superior to Alpinia's?
It's 4,3 x damage with life drain.
Guess it is offset by her stats, but still that's a surprise. :p

Wutan
03-19-2018, 05:26 AM
As far as i can tell St. Paulia is really really good for Crit Teams. 20 % Critical Hit Rate for the whole team + 30 % Crit Damage + 1,2 Skill Act.

But the japanese Wiki isn't fully updated yet (the stat changes are missing).

Maria is a Reenact Girl after Rarity Growth and i don't know about Cyclamen (weird translation skills via Google Translate :rofl:)

Looks like she has the Shield Ability?

game2534
03-19-2018, 05:29 AM
As far as i can tell St. Paulia is really really good for Crit Teams. 20 % Critical Hit Rate for the whole team + 30 % Crit Damage + 1,2 Skill Act.

But the japanese Wiki isn't fully updated yet (the stat changes are missing).

Maria is a Reenact Girl after Rarity Growth and i don't know about Cyclamen (weird translation skills via Google Translate :rofl:)

That's after blooming? Then that's good since her ability initially just 15% atk up and 1.2x skill up.

And the revamp key system is great! No more randomness to get certain type and 0 stamina too.

twilightdream
03-19-2018, 05:29 AM
You have to work on her like other rainbow, evol after boost her star.

Saint Poria will become critical rainbow unit with 1.2 activation boost.
Altrosmaria will become another mini Dendrobium.
Cyclamen can guts, with 1.2 activation and casting immune shield.

Raine
03-19-2018, 05:39 AM

*clears throat*

Actually, it's right on par with Red Ginger. Her skill got a buff last year (from x4.0 to x4.3 damage), sooo......

(I have to step in because that's my waifu we're talking about :p )

Wutan
03-19-2018, 05:41 AM
To be honest if the Rarithy Growth system was implemented two month earlier St.Paulia would have been my choice for an upgrade but since my Crit Team is almost complete i'll try to get my hands on Aconite.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Aconite

Since it's a Promo Girl do you guys know an easy way to get her?

Her Code is printed in the light novel "Flower Knight Girl - Aconite's Snowy Town"

game2534
03-19-2018, 05:46 AM
You have to work on her like other rainbow, evol after boost her star.

Saint Poria will become critical rainbow unit with 1.2 activation boost.
Altrosmaria will become another mini Dendrobium.
Cyclamen can guts, with 1.2 activation and casting immune shield.

Where did you get these info? Himeuta? I feel like a caveman who don't know what to do in modern world after embarrassed myself so bad just now.

Volarmis
03-19-2018, 06:01 AM
*clears throat*

Actually, it's right on par with Red Ginger. Her skill got a buff last year (from x4.0 to x4.3 damage), sooo......

Yeah, now that I search for it, it did.
Somebody needs to clean up the skill lookup part of the Wiki. :p

twilightdream
03-19-2018, 06:02 AM
Where did you get these info? Himeuta? I feel like a caveman who don't know what to do in modern world after embarrassed myself so bad just now.

Dev write it in patch note, under the game screen.

Myrdin
03-19-2018, 09:01 AM
*clears throat*

You defend that Waifu ! You defend her good ! :D

So I can tell you guys one thing - building teams with this new system wil be much harder, since now you have to look at EVERY single girl in the game :D

Personally I think I´ll be eliting only girls I really like, since you can have only 4* team anyway, the rest will be just WS fodder.
Still though, this is a cool feature.

Soo..... what about the manyu keys ? Whats the big change other than them costing 0 Stamina ? From what you lads have written I take it you get to choose which Manyu type you want to farm ?
Or did they add Ampys/Super Ampys to the keys system as well ? Now that would be cool and make the keys extremely valuable.

Edit: Ok so you can choose your manyus. No ampys though :)

maotd
03-19-2018, 10:39 AM
I'm so happy to see St Paulia in the new rainbowizable girls. And she is crit girl, perfect for my crit team (even if I dont know who I can kick from it. Tiger Lily maybe? She is really good but Money Tree, Christmas Chainsaw, Beach Toad Lily and Halloween Peony are too strong :(

And the music in this new event is fun. Really fun.

Volarmis
03-19-2018, 10:47 AM
Does anyone play the DMM pachinko for extra points?
As far as I understand, you can't really cash in your winnings outside Japan from it, but there may be a trick I'm not familiar with.
I'm asking because I actually had a 500 point win from it just now, so at least I'd like to be certain whether I can or can't use it. :p

Caitlenren
03-19-2018, 01:21 PM
Nazuna has such an ill-fitting swimsuit now. That previous white one was much better.

ShadwNinjaX
03-19-2018, 04:01 PM

Thems fightin' words boy! Dun be disrepectin' the ultimate waifu (or her adorable teddy bear) :squint: :silly:

AgentFakku
03-19-2018, 04:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/BDvgWDf.jpg https://i.imgur.com/fVrMblm.png

Indian chan or Nazuna chan - best cheerleader design?

Poor Indian chan hasn't been eating much but she shows more skin imo

LOL

ShadwNinjaX
03-19-2018, 04:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/BDvgWDf.jpg https://i.imgur.com/fVrMblm.png

Indian chan or Nazuna chan - best cheerleader design?

Poor Indian chan hasn't been eating much but she shows more skin imo

LOL

Nazuna. As they say with some clothing styles showing less skin: "Less is more." Brings more fantasy into play of what beauty lurks beneath the cloth. Seeing Indian-chan just makes me want to hurry and buy the girl a sandwich or something!

JLP603
03-19-2018, 05:23 PM
So today I decided to spend some of my fgs on the premium gatcha... I had 330 stones and REALLY felt the urge to pull some gatchas but unfirtunately the anticipated reprint gatcha for 5 star mint isnt out yet even though the reprine event is here * sigh.... first pull got me salt. HOWEVER the second one got me 2 new 5 stars knight!!! I have always wanted these two since they look very stylish 2 flower knight off my wishlist!

ShadwNinjaX
03-19-2018, 06:59 PM
So today I decided to spend some of my fgs on the premium gatcha... I had 330 stones and REALLY felt the urge to pull some gatchas but unfirtunately the anticipated reprint gatcha for 5 star mint isnt out yet even though the reprine event is here * sigh.... first pull got me salt. HOWEVER the second one got me 2 new 5 stars knight!!! I have always wanted these two since they look very stylish 2 flower knight off my wishlist!

Nice rolls there! Those are some pretty good girls there. I think for myself I am going to pass on this one. Loli-dolphin being part of the pool makes me leery about trying. Veil girl is pretty enough. 6* isn't bad though. Batter up! Event girl has both the cleavage and underboob going on, very nice! :wink:

Eab1990
03-19-2018, 11:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yOBcaos.gif
https://i.imgur.com/H5thGbo.gif

New Delphinium is amazing, but she's been evading me hard. Spotlight seems to enjoy trolling me in all my games lately (both FGO and Aigis hit me with off-banner units too).

Though my yolo luck is surprisingly on-point so far.

Yesterday I got the original Toad Lily to go with my ~6 Toad Lily swimsuits.
Today, I got a Christmas Begonia dupe. The regular premium also gave me a new Cowslip.

Myrdin
03-20-2018, 01:11 AM
Gratz to ladz whoz got dem pullz !
Now hand me, myy choppa !
.... Should really stop watching so many Battle Fleet Gothic Armada videos, dat Ork slang (yeah they are Orks not Orcs :D ) is hard to get rid off.

will pass on this one. I think stockpiling Gems for now and waiting for another 30 Gems gacha that has 6* included in the pool might be the best course of action for the moment. Especially since the DMM Devs are such amazing guys they keep adding more and more content > the one in mind to go with this particular train of thought is the Rainbow Shards, used for eliting girls. Meaning the 30 FG pulls are now even better because you get even more shards this way. Not to mention the possible rainbow coins from Dupes.

Yeah damn son... Looking at it like this, the game made some big steps forward from a year before, and even then its been miles ahead from the Nutaku version. Whenever you get the feeling like there is no more to add, the devs whip up some new mechanic or something to keep it fresh, and the player interested. Really really like and appreciate this type of attitude. Shows a lot of love they have for the game and the community.

wbread
03-20-2018, 07:03 AM
w?

JLP603
03-20-2018, 07:09 AM
So apparently when u bloom tartian aster she gets a dodge ability. Whenever u dodge it still triggers the counter ability... sweet. Also if u have greenbell bloomed, after every turn you get an additional attack boost of 20% (up to 40% for two turns) which stacks with initial attack boosts ... AWESOME now if only i got actual bloomed forms for each. for Wbread,,, i think those that got manyu keys in a certain time frame before the update will get affitional manyu keys or something... its in the patchnotes on himeuta channel fkg

twilightdream
03-20-2018, 10:02 AM
Yo-game launch another premium gacha.
5000 point deal with 11 roll + 100 rainbow coin + 50 gems.
The 11 roll guarantee 2 ★5 (don't know it's never own choice or not).
★6 girls rate has been boost to 3.5%, ★5 girls rate has been boost to 96.5%.

Well... I'll PASS.

Myrdin
03-20-2018, 10:56 AM
Yo-game launch another premium gacha.
5000 point deal with 11 roll + 100 rainbow coin + 50 gems.
The 11 roll guarantee 2 ★5 (don't know it's never own choice or not).
★6 girls rate has been boost to 3.5%, ★5 girls rate has been boost to 96.5%.

Well... I'll PASS.

...Wow this is almost Nutaku level of shit...
No thanks...

twilightdream
03-20-2018, 11:21 AM
It's resonable price.
2 gold girls (maybe they will become rainbow).
100 coin that worth 1/3 rainbow.
Gems just additional goods.
Also don't forget that from now all girl in this game can become rainbow.
I think it's not that shit, just not so attractive.

AgentFakku
03-20-2018, 12:01 PM
never bought these gurls until now

https://i.imgur.com/ZAP8TKdl.jpg

I think it was D coins. I was poor in medals

maotd
03-20-2018, 12:04 PM
You can buy them with Bond Crystal. Using D-medal form them is a waste of these precious medals :(. It's better to spend them in 5*6* tickets or Rainbow Shards.

JLP603
03-21-2018, 08:30 AM
The reprint gatcha for mint and the other 4 and bellow stars finally came out! after 3 tries with what seemed to have no priority I finally got her ! I now have 2 or so Flower Gems.... hope they dont release any good 5 stars in the upcoming events soon

maotd
03-21-2018, 11:23 AM
Congrats for these good rolls.

Volarmis
03-21-2018, 12:23 PM
Title: I've raised her

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/084.jpg

Trailing Abutilon: You've been playing around here, right?
Delphinium: <Heh-he~> Yup! I've been teaching Buttercup how to handle the ball~!!
Buttercup: <She wasn't teaching me!!!>
Delphinium: My meeting with Buttercup was very sudden...!! She became the apprentice of little Del*, who was called the best-of-the-best ace player... Then our hellish training while aiming for the victory...
Buttercup: You're making that up!! Since Delphi really wanted to, I've let you try it out!!
Delphinium: Wrong, wrong!!
Delphinium: I'm the one
Delphinium: who raised Butterup!!
Trailing Abutilon: Is that so... It looks like the window was smashed with your ball... I wonder, what kind of education did you give her?
Delphinium: <Eh!?> In that case, I did not raise her!!
Buttercup: <Ah...> Now that I think about it, I've been raised by Delphi!!

* About herself

wbread
03-22-2018, 07:56 AM
no words, just super.

Volarmis
03-22-2018, 02:04 PM
Title: Latte art

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/085.jpg

Rough Potato: Ta-dah!
Rough Potato: I've made latte art of Kesaran and Pasaran!
Trailing Abutilon: Awesome... It looks like the real thing, doesn't it?
Rough Potato: <Fufufu~>
Rough Potato: Truth to be told, they are the real thing!!
Trailing Abutilon: <puha-> Thank you for the meal
<empty>
Rough Potato: EH!!?
Rough Potato: Can't be...
Rough Potato: Because of my prank...
Trailing Abutilon: My prank was over the top <Sorry>

wbread
03-22-2018, 10:57 PM
first time get 4★:think:

Volarmis
03-24-2018, 02:08 AM
Time to update my helper team.
Although not all of my rainbows are ready to roll out, at least two more are. :p

maotd
03-24-2018, 12:12 PM
I tried that Mint gacha once again.
Meh. Where is priotiry? Why I got her?

game2534
03-24-2018, 09:23 PM
Whoops, almost one week with crapload of works and nothing special going on huh? As expect of low pace event.

So we got late extra gift from vote events. With new special mission and 50FG as extra gift. So... thank you FKG even if it will potentially ended up a salt again.

maotd
03-25-2018, 12:04 AM
These new 50 FG will not turn into pure salt now. At least we will have some Rainbow Shards.

twilightdream
03-25-2018, 07:23 AM
Nothing to do much in FKG, Hot race event chill out event.
I don't see any dicuss about betting so I skip to post anything here.
Now I just wait for new whale map or aqua-boss map, nothing to in specific.

Also Kamipro have Union event running right now (today is last day according to my Union annouce).
So I spent most of the time in Kamipro to farm point for my Union.

Wutan
03-25-2018, 09:01 AM
Ok i am dumbfounded...It wasn't even my prefered time to roll a Gacha but oh boy i am so glad i have got her :love:

Aster is a n1 bonus.

Volarmis
03-25-2018, 09:27 AM
Congrats.
She's got quite an interesting ability now that I'm reading about it. :p

I don't think I'll be posting any rolls in the near future since I'm set on waiting for the next 30 FG gacha.

Wutan
03-25-2018, 09:40 AM
Thank you.

Yeah i'll include her in my Counter Squad.

I still need one more Rainbow for this team. Anemone or Saffron are strong candidates for that.

Which girls do you plan to upgrade to 6*?

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 09:51 AM
Ok i am dumbfounded...It wasn't even my prefered time to roll a Gacha but oh boy i am so glad i have got her :love:

Aster is a n1 bonus.

You are everyone's perfect sacrifice to RNG.

Srsly tho, stop taking everyone's luck. :(

Volarmis
03-25-2018, 10:13 AM
Thank you.

Yeah i'll include her in my Counter Squad.

I still need one more Rainbow for this team. Anemone or Saffron are strong candidates for that.

Which girls do you plan to upgrade to 6*?

I think I'll try to go for someone of lower rarity once I get around to using this rarity upgrade (do we have a good name for this system?) thing.
In my opinion there are quite a few girls in the lower tiers interesting enough to have their place in a high level team.
So far the only ones that can go 6* are Cyclamenn, Alstroemeria and St.Paulia, none of them being a priority for me, so I'll wait for more before deciding.

Wutan
03-25-2018, 10:15 AM
Believe me i know how it is to be left behind in the luck department.

WoW for example:

I played it for a considerable amount of time (stopped playing after WotLK) and i always had bad luck in that game.

If i rolled /100 you could bet your soul that my rolls won't exceed 44 :(

On the other hand my best friend always lucked out with 90-100 rolls...

How i see it:

RNG is trying to compensate for my shitty luck in the past.

However I might stop to post my rolls for a little while since i don't want to rub my luck into other peoples faces.

It's just i am happy that for once in my life i have luck in games. That's all:)

Couldn't imagine it's a japanese browser game though^^

Wutan
03-25-2018, 10:19 AM
I think I'll try to go for someone of lower rarity once I get around to using this rarity upgrade (do we have a good name for this system?) thing.
In my opinion there are quite a few girls in the lower tiers interesting enough to have their place in a high level team.
So far the only ones that can go 6* are Cyclamenn, Alstroemeria and St.Paulia, none of them being a priority for me, so I'll wait for more before deciding.

Yeah i will also wait for more girls to choose from. I would love to upgrade Sasanqua.

Name suggestion for the system: Rarity Promotion, Rarity Growth, Make 2*,3* and 4* great again :squint:

game2534
03-25-2018, 10:45 AM

Aster is a n1 bonus.

Hah, and look at me. So many tries and can't even get one gold I want.

On a more serious note, Easter Cactus revival can be hard to control at times. She will revived 3 persons including herself. if no one knocked out, she will randomly heal 50% of any girls with revival takes priority before healing. The skill is one time per stage, make it a final trump card in hard boss battle.

After got fu*ked up so bad I kinda lost interested in FKG (temporary though) so I browsing randomly in all age section and surprisingly found Kancolle still be so extremely popular despite being old game. I have to say it gives me some respite from gacha hell quite well. You still need luck when constructing but the game is generous enough to let you farm girls as a drop as well. The only thing I hate about it is everything is full of RNG, trail and failure, success and fail when crafting/boost stat which I think it's really outdated system by now.

PS: imagine if FKG get x-over with this game. They share the 'bugs' concept after all.

maotd
03-25-2018, 12:57 PM
I know it's DMM part and not Nutaku part of FKG but let me share some Nutaku salt here:
Why? Why RNG is a such b*tch? Why did you hate me so much RNG? What I have done?

Volarmis
03-25-2018, 02:00 PM
I know it's DMM part and not Nutaku part of FKG but let me share some Nutaku salt here:
Why? Why RNG is a such b*tch? Why did you hate me so much RNG? What I have done?

Wow, what were the chances for that...
I think it actually happened to me once as well and it felt pretty bad.

game2534
03-25-2018, 05:31 PM
Finally on 350 days milestone! Almost 1 year since start on this side huh?
After one year I almost clear everything this game has for me. Main story, Kodaibana, Whaleship, Nation defense, Aqua shadow, etc. It's a great ride indeed.

twilightdream
03-26-2018, 04:09 AM
So game, you play before me. :kiss:

Manryo bridal, Saffron X-mas, Aburana get star boost.

Manryo bridal ver. same like Manryo normal ver. a solar drive unit.
Saffron X-mas don't have counter, but still dodging with re-act. Just like Iono I think.
Aburana can guts and counter... with... she get buff by her own HP or something?

Wutan
03-26-2018, 04:27 AM
Ok Rarity Growth Skill Breakdown for Canola, Coral Bush (Bride) and Saffron (Christmas).

Canola: Deals 4,3x Damage to an enemy and absorbs HP, 15% Atk Buff for the whole team, More HP=More Damage Ability (same as Kerria and Waterlily), 22% Defense for all partymembers, 3,75% x damage via Counter or Supercounter.

Coral Bush (Bride): 22% Atk Buff, Solar Drive is 70% stronger, starts with 50% Light Gauge, 15% more damage to bosses, Shine Crystal drope rate up by 25%

Saffron (Christmas): 1,2x Skill Act for the whole team, 40% reenact chance, 18% Atk for the whole group, dodges attacks at a rate of 80% for the first two turns, 50% afterwards.

Gotta say i am really tempted to go with Canola. She looks like an awesome asset for Counterteams and she was my first Girl way back when i started at Nutaku.

However it looks more and more like a slight Power Creep to me.

There are already a few Rarity Pomotion girls which are way better than some "natural" 6*.

game2534
03-26-2018, 05:02 AM
Ok Rarity Growth Skill Breakdown for Canola, Coral Bush (Bride) and Saffron (Christmas).

Canola: Deals 4,3x Damage to an enemy and absorbs HP, 15% Atk Buff for the whole team, More HP=More Damage Ability (same as Kerria and Waterlily), 22% Defense for all partymembers, 3,75% x damage via Counter or Supercounter.

Coral Bush (Bride): 22% Atk Buff, Solar Drive is 70% stronger, starts with 50% Light Gauge, 15% more damage to bosses, Shine Crystal drope rate up by 25%

Saffron (Christmas): 1,2x Skill Act for the whole team, 40% reenact chance, 18% Atk for the whole group, dodges attacks at a rate of 80% for the first two turns, 50% afterwards.

Gotta say i am really tempted to go with Canola. She looks like an awesome asset for Counterteams and she was my first Girl way back when i started at Nutaku.

However it looks more and more like a slight Power Creep to me.

There are already a few Rarity Pomotion girls which are way better than some "natural" 6*.

Seems like dev gonna revamp natural 6* by upgrade their abilities especially those with crit category isn't it? And unless they gonna introduced another super boss or implant permanent events that need super op rainbow team to fight like Nidhogg again in the near future, power creeping is not as glaring as other games anyway.

So Canola is almost another Kerria copy with counter instead of dodge. Manryou is almost the same as her 6* with built-in shine crystal drop boost. And my waifu is like Iono but focus on boss killer rather than sweeper huh?

Wutan
03-26-2018, 05:10 AM
Yeah you are absolutely right. In this game i am not to concerned with power creep unless shit hits the fan and they implement Super Broken stuff.

The lack of new Skill Animations for 2*,3* and 4* is holding me back to promote them atm.

Most Low Tier Girls Skill Animations (not all) just look very plain and weak imo.

Did the Devs say anything about upgrading them in the future???

game2534
03-26-2018, 05:56 AM
In notice section as usual, on 19th March. They gonna divide in 2 groups, today and next week. One with topic '一部キャラクターの上方調整の予告' It's quite long so google translate away.

Wutan
03-26-2018, 06:19 AM
In notice section as usual, on 19th March. They gonna divide in 2 groups, today and next week. One with topic '一部キャラクターの上方調整の予告' It's quite long so google translate away.

ok n1 thank you :)

Myrdin
03-26-2018, 07:55 AM
So little miss 4* Tsundere chan becomes a train wrecked after Promoting ? (can we keep the name for this something short and simple ? Just like Evolution and Blooming, you know one word ?) That's one heck of a promotion.

Wutan - My guess for Sasanqua Promo abilities > something speed related, either Extra speed for the whole team, or DMG per Speed like Bunny girl has. If she got both... Oh baby, that would be pretty cool :)

Also - I hope the Crit teams get a buff or something, coz you know... my main team is a Crit team and all...
And they struggle a lot against things that are not 1/2 turn Nuke-able. (like that special map where enemy duo boss goes twice before you - Godaibana thing or something.)

Wutan
03-26-2018, 08:39 AM
Yeah the Skill Set you mentioned really fits Sasanqua quite nicely. In that case Sasanqua goes really well with Red Ginger (It also helps that both girls are from Banana Ocean and share similar outfits).

Only problem for me:

Since my other teams (especially the team Kerria is in) are rather slow (515-560 Speed) i would have a huge Speed gap. I know i could decrease/increase the Speed of my Teams but that wouldn't be that efficent considering the girls benefit from other Abilities more.

Yeah Crit Teams are really cool but for harder maps were you have to survive a few hits they really struggle. I experienced it myself.

At first i wanted to make a somewhat bulky and defensive Crit Squad featuring Detective Chan, Wolfberry and a Crit Girl with Evade but i am at the point where i consider purchasing http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Wheat

I don't know but i think offense>defense for Crit Teams cause offense is what they are good at. They are strong DD's but lack staying power.

Sucks that i basically purchased Detective Chan for nothing but eeehhh whatever...I have to live with it.

game2534
03-26-2018, 10:03 AM
Also - I hope the Crit teams get a buff or something, coz you know... my main team is a Crit team and all...
And they struggle a lot against things that are not 1/2 turn Nuke-able. (like that special map where enemy duo boss goes twice before you - Godaibana thing or something.)

Don't worry, from what I skimp they gonna get boost. Either crit chance or crit damage boost mostly though. And I do understand how they can struggle in some harder map. Dendrobium sweeper team has some hard time with 800k+ stage as well since she can't take boss down in first turn. Luckily though pests in the map hit quite weak and far more forgiving than.. like Kodaibana or broken AS stage. (Can't confirm how they will fair since these stages don't allow helper though)

twilightdream
03-26-2018, 11:05 AM
In team building I'll still go for my original choice Yamabuki + 4 support unit.
I have 2 girls that will support Yamabuki well with debuff skill.
Still have 2 place empty, don't see anyone fit yet.

maotd
03-26-2018, 11:37 AM
To support Kerria thebests girls are, imho, girls with high (really high) attack buff. Girls like Halloween Peony are really good with both debuff and high attack buff on 2nd and 3rd turn. With Kerria heal and evasion it's almost a free +60% ATK. I guess we will have more girls like that in the future with rainbow promotion.
Or use Kerria-like girls. More Kerria, more power, more everything.

twilightdream
03-26-2018, 12:34 PM
I think Snowdrop is better choice, she does less debuff but has increase activation rate.
Too bad her skin is not so fancy.

maotd
03-26-2018, 01:01 PM
Well, why not both Snowdrop and Halloween Peony?

twilightdream
03-26-2018, 03:23 PM
Well, I looking for pierce unit with passive debuff + activation + speedy + fancy look.
So Snowdrop is drop since her skin is too normal for me.

I already have normal Shakuyaku, so I don't want to add another form of her to my team now.
It feel like using dupe rainbow.

Anyway I still building my weak point team, so Yamabuki team have to wait.
Hope the star boost will add more choice for me.

Myrdin
03-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Who is your favourite 2/3/4* that you would Promote to 6* if you had the resources to do it ?
(without knowing the abilities, just going by who you like and think would look nice as a 6*)

Mine would be:

2* Bistorta - She has amazing looking sprite on DMM, and this girl pops out so often on my "random assistant" screen she really must like me a lot. While has a bit sour look on her face in her basic form, she is pretty nice to look at (her jungos are a bit to ....jungy... for my taste :D), and I like her bow as well. If she gets a good skill setup, I might just go and Promote her.
Amaryllis - I like her. A simple girl trying to be brave, swinging around her peashooter. I use her to put a hit on bosses. Plus she is one of those rare girls who has the "sitting, and drinking tea" animation so she can accompany my Nadeshiko in the DMM Garden.

3* Blue Lotus - I think her looks are pretty good. Similar to Sasanqua she could make a nice girl of higher rarity. I did like her since the day I got her. Her style is nice, I like the colour scheme and the VA is good enough.
Other two choices would be Imopea Nil - my favourite low rarity loli. and of course Sasanqua. Honestly though the 3* category has plenty of girls to choose from.

4* Cepha Lanterna- Because she was the first girl I got in this game ever (back when we the game launched on Nutaku you got a free 4* pull and that was Cepha for me) as such she was the first one to greet me in the world of FKG as the new Danchou :3. I like her calm, but not cold, beauty, plus her looks are sweet.
Zephyrantes is pretty nice too, mostly due to her being newer girl amongst the old school 4* thus having a bit more improved art style. And she is kinda cute in general.

AgentFakku
03-27-2018, 12:54 AM
For me:

2*: https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/14/LGuKNdc8.pnghttps://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/14/vdYVgwOE.png
3*: https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/14/DAGsZyPLwk.pnghttps://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/14/eIyB26F7.png
4*: https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/14/hjXo4.pnghttps://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/14/yzuCMBxdWf.pnghttps://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/05/19/19XNh.png

Yeah, I won't be doing 'em since it's hard to get stuf. First gurl would be my Nun, my mascot character

skasio
03-27-2018, 04:28 AM
2* - Heliconia. From my very first days on Nutaku, I always liker her looks. Too bad I never got to use her outside of poking bosses.
3* - Sasanqua. She's pretty popular for a reason.
4* - Canola, no questions asked. My first silver on Nutaku, flat, tsundere, and nicely drawn. Also, maybe Violetta Tulip - like with Heliconia, I just like her.

Wutan
03-27-2018, 05:59 AM
2*: Definetely Bistorta. I like mature beauties. The girls don't have to be busty but i don't mind if they are :wink:.
Also in some cases i am a sucker for more stern and serious characters. Warriors if you will. And her evolved art looks god damn serious :D

3*: Sasanqua and Blue Lotus. Sasanqua is beautifully drawn. She goes well with Red Ginger (which i am also a fan of) and she is one of the few Banana Girls in the Low Rarity Category. Blue Lotus is a beauty as well.
Honourable mention: Hydrangea
I really love her pre-evolved art. She is sexy, sporty and has always a smirk on her face. Because of her Flower's characteristics her Evolved art body is bloated as hell...don't like that...looks unhealthy.

4*: Canola, Cepha, Yulan and the "new" 4* Water Fringe.

Canola was the first girl i have got. Introducing me to the world of Flower Knight Girls. She is one of the very few Tsundere Girls and overall i like that stereotype (Cold Hearted Tsunderes or straight up arrogant b...... are an exception. I don't like those.)

Cepha is a beauty, Yulan embodies a Warrior's Spirit and Water Fringe is a beauty as well. Since i am a Big Fan of Hebranthus the outfit of Water Fringe reminds me of her.

Myrdin
03-27-2018, 06:10 AM
Wutan: No wonder we got on so well my brother !
We have similar tastes dayum ! :D

And yeah Water Fringe is top qualifier for a higher tier girl since her looks are pretty darn good.

twilightdream
03-27-2018, 06:21 AM
For me this 3 need star boost immediately. :kiss::kiss::kiss:
https://i.imgur.com/lmp2TKH.jpg

Volarmis
03-27-2018, 06:54 AM
For me this 3 need star boost immediately. :kiss::kiss::kiss:
https://i.imgur.com/lmp2TKH.jpg

Whew... there are quite a lot of girls in the lower tiers I would like to see as 6* and I can largely second the choice above,
though in my case the choice would look something like this (if I limit myself to 1/tier).

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/c/c4/Icon_111505.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/80?cb=20170731034950https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/2/24/Icon_111905.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/80?cb=20170731034732https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/8/87/Snowflake_icon00.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/80?cb=20160702090148

I guess I like units with a humoristic quirk. :p

twilightdream
03-27-2018, 09:49 AM
OH Volarmis, my BRO, my COMRADE. That's nice choice.
Glory for the purple sister!

maotd
03-27-2018, 11:20 AM
For me it will be:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/9/9f/Icon_141101.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/70?cb=20160702190242https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/f/f7/Icon_112601.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/70?cb=20170731034750https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/c/c0/Icon_130501.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/70?cb=20170731035533
Since Alstroe Maria already have Rainbow Promotion (and 6* version) and St Paulia too, I guess nexts 3* and 4* could be
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/3/31/Icon_111903.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/70?cb=20170731034729https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/3/34/Icon_160005.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/70?cb=20171016124800
I really like Water Fringe for some reasons...

And for event 5*, I want
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/d/d8/Icon_123101.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/70?cb=20170731035252 or https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/d/d0/Icon_153601.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/70?cb=20170731040306

Volarmis
03-27-2018, 12:11 PM
Title: Beisaball*

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/086.jpg

Chinese Lantern: I also want to try beisaball!!
Trailing Abutilon: <Hmmm...> We don't have a bat with us right now though.
Chinese Lantern: If it's a bat, I've got one right here!!
Trailing Abutilon: Wha...! <isn't that...>
Chinese Lantern: Let's go, throw the ball!!
Trailing Abutilon: Sure...
Trailing Abutilon: <It's fine, I guess> Ei!
Chinese Lantern: Wah!! The ball got stuck on the bat!!
Trailing Abutilon: I though so...
Trailing Abutilon: ...ok, 11 spikes remaining, right?
Chinese Lantern: Aren't you starting a different game!?

* I'm not sure if I'm missing any pun here - neither the native word (やきゅう) nor the english loanword (ベースボール) for baseball is used.
Plus, she's also saying it in her quotes from the gacha, so I'm going to leave it like this.

Wutan
03-27-2018, 12:25 PM
Ok guys found this on himeuta and if some of you didn't know yet i copypasted the buffs certain 6* got or will get in the next couple of days:

Iberis
[Old]: Self and two non-blunt party members deal weak point damage to blunt
[New]: Self and two non-blunt party members deal weak point damage to blunt; self and two non-pierce party members deal weak point damage to pierce

Jersey Cudweed
[Old]: 30% to solar drive power
[New]: 50% to solar drive power

Blushing Bride
[Old]: 35% to solar drive power

Bush Clover
[Old]: 18% attack to party/50% chance to act again
[New]: 20% attack to party and 40% attack to self/60% chance to act again

Viola (yukata)
[Old]: 35% to solar drive power

Black Baccara
[Old]: 10% attack to party
[New]: (15% x number of pests) attack to party

Helenium
[Old]: Counter with 4x defense
[New]: Counter with 4.25x defense, 15% defense and 2.2% shield to party, guts

Horse Chestnut
[Old]: During boss fights, 15% attack to party
[New]: During boss fights, 20% attack to party

Apple (Tanabata)
[Old]: 20% attack debuff to two enemies/40% chance to act again/15% attack to party/counter with 3.5x defense
[New]: 20% attack debuff to three enemies/50% chance to act again/20% attack to party/counter with 3.75x defense

These are the characters who are to be adjusted on the April 2 maintenance:

[−] Spoiler
Acacia
[Old]: 40% critical rate to self
[New]: 40% critical rate and 150% critical damage to self

Anemone
[Old]: 25% critical rate to party
[New]: 30% critical rate and 20% critical damage to party

Ume
[Old]: 15% critical rate and 15% critical damage to party
[New]: 20% critical rate and 30% critical damage to party

Aizoon Stonecrop
[Old]: 20% critical rate to party
[New]: 25% critical rate to party

Wolfberry
[Old]: 20% critical damage to party
[New]: 25% critical damage to party

Christmas Rose
[Old]:15% critical rate to party
[New]: 20% critical rate and 15% critical damage to party

Fritillaria
[Old]: 15% critical rate to party
[New]: 30% critical rate to party

Wheat
[Old]: 15% critical rate and 15% critical damage to party

Cactus
[New]: 15% critical rate and 40% critical damage to party

Herbaceous Peony
[New]: 15% critical rate and 15% critical damage to party

Herbaceous Peony (Halloween)
[Old]: 20% critical rate to party
[New]: 30% critical rate to party

Dusty Miller
[New]: 20% critical rate to party

Susuki (Swimsuit)
[New]: 20% critical rate and 15% critical damage to party

Streptocarpus
[Old]: 15% critical rate and 20% critical damage to party

Daisy
[Old]: 10% critical rate to party
[New]: 15% critical rate and 15% critical damage to party

Flowering Peach
[Old]: 10% critical rate and 15% critical damage to party
[New]: 15% critical rate and 30% critical damage to party

Tall Stewartia (Christmas)
[Old]: 20% critical rate to party, 75% critical damage to self
[New]: 25% critical rate and 15% critical damage to party, 75% critical damage to self

Loquat
[Old]: 30% critical damage to party
[New]: 40% critical damage to party

Purslane
[Old]: 20% critical rate and 10% critical damage to party
[New]: 20% critical rate and 25% critical damage to party

I am really happy with those updates. A few of my Girls got a n1 buffs.

Thank you Devs!!!

Myrdin
03-27-2018, 12:39 PM
Ok clearly there are some girls who receive stronger buffs then others.
Anemone is already powerfull enough but now she has 30% chance and 20%
What the fuck ? Aizoon got a 5% bosot and thats it lol...

Some of the changes are quite major and had this been implemented before I might have opt out for a different setup.
Happy for the buffs, but srsly fuck you if you aint gonna do it fairly ... (fucking 5% buff for Aizoon and meanwhile Anemone who is mainly Counter girl gets not only buff to chance but a crit damage buff completely for free... sigh)

Anyway, unless they raised the ceeling for the crit chance, none of these actually helps out. If I count correctly I should have around 80-85% crit chance right now, but if its still capped at 70% this update didnt really help out that much.

Wutan
03-27-2018, 12:48 PM
Yeah would be n1 if they raise the Crit Cap (i mean i don't think 100% Crit chance would break the game or something) but i think it already caps at 80% or did i miss something?

Anewaifu's Buff and Acacia's Buff are fucking huge.

I know how you feel. If i had known Acacia would get such a huge boost i had purchases her.

Personally i am really happy about Tall Stewartia's buff because stat wise she is one of the weakest 6* in my opinion. 2300 something def is really really low for a 6*...

At least she now has really good Buffs for the whole team. I am happy about that.

Edit:

Ok i checked it ingame. My team here would have a Crit Chance of 85% but it caps at 80%:

I wouldn't mind if they raise the Critical Hit Cap to 100 % though especially if you have Girls with Multiattack Hits like detective chan or Dusty cause the ocassional normal hit there is annoying and could make the difference in defeating the boss in a crucial turn or not.

maotd
03-27-2018, 01:26 PM
Last day of Mint reissued gacha. I got two 3* and one 4* on two normal gacha in a row. I guess that's the moment to use some FG. come on Mint!
Mah gad! No Mint but... totally unexpected Easter Cactus. That's really cool. And a bonus loli. One more rainbow... 200 more Rainbow Shards... and I will reach my Nutaku rainbow level.
Okay right now I don't actually have any useof her broken skill but that's still a super good girl.

And that salticket campaign is nice too.

twilightdream
03-27-2018, 03:10 PM
Just drop by.
Crit rate cap at 80% is a lot already.
I think you may want to work on crit dmg.

Wutan
03-27-2018, 03:16 PM
@maotd

N1. GZ :)

To be honest the ongoing campaign is really good. Used my last 5 salt tickets yesterday and now we get new ones.

At last after 2 months i will be at 10 Salt Tickets again.

@Twilight

Imagine Acacia with Critical Damage of +250%. That's totally crazy.

Myrdin is right though. After browsing all updates some girls got better updates than others but i won't rearrange my Crit Girls.

I will purchase Wheat and after that i will focus on my other teams. I desperately want to finish my "undying" Kerria Team and my Counter Team as well.

Since i know you are building a similar Kerria Team lets share them after we acquired all necessary pieces :wink:

I am curious what your Team Composition will look like.

durrem
03-27-2018, 08:31 PM
Could someone please translate the 2000 DMM deal please?

twilightdream
03-28-2018, 01:01 AM
Wutan ; I don't have specific build.
Just randomly put any debuff girl along side Yamabuki depend on what situation they have to deal with.
But I have problem that most debuff girl is super slow, so I think I'll have hard time for doing this team.
Anyway right now I still doing my weak point team.

durrem ; It should be the 2000 pt gacha deal we familiar.
2000 pt for 11 rolls that have rate up for Suzuki and Usagi no Ou.
Also the pool have only 2 rainbow, it's those 2 rabbit.
You can buy it unlimited time.

Wutan
03-28-2018, 08:19 AM
2000 DMM Points for a 0,8% chance to get a Rainbow...not really worth unless you have a lot of cash to spare and you consider the two available Rainbows a Waifu.

...Hmm might be my best gatherer in terms of Stamina Recovery since i started playing:

Thanks foxy-chan :kiss:

durrem
03-28-2018, 09:33 AM
Wutan ; I don't have specific build.
Just randomly put any debuff girl along side Yamabuki depend on what situation they have to deal with.
But I have problem that most debuff girl is super slow, so I think I'll have hard time for doing this team.
Anyway right now I still doing my weak point team.

durrem ; It should be the 2000 pt gacha deal we familiar.
2000 pt for 11 rolls that have rate up for Suzuki and Usagi no Ou.
Also the pool have only 2 rainbow, it's those 2 rabbit.
You can buy it unlimited time.

Thank you.

Myrdin
03-30-2018, 05:14 AM
So while I didnt wanna spend to much on this 30 FG gacha, I was clicking through the tabs, and though "Hmm this version of Saffron is pretty cute, might give it a shot."
One new 5* Saffron and 1 dupe Panda chan. Rest was the usual.

Happy mofu :3

Wutan
03-30-2018, 05:24 AM
Gz.

Best part: She has the "drinking tea" animation :wink:

Volarmis
03-30-2018, 11:12 AM
A bit serious one for a change.

Title: Silent feelings

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/087.jpg

Rough Potato: Pasaran... Where in the world could he have gone...
Delphinium: <Where are you- Pasaran!>
Pot Marigold: I'll look for him outside!! Pasaran!
Rough Potato?: There he is!!
<Pasaran crying>
Pot Marigold?: Thank goodness...!!
Rough Potato: Sorry for the trouble...!! Thank you very much for searching for him...!!
Pot Marigold: Don't mention it... I'm glad he's alright
Pot Marigold: If a pair can't be together*
Pot Marigold: it gets pretty lonely

* She's searching for her long lost sister - Calendula

Myrdin
03-30-2018, 12:43 PM
Just a thought experiment but - after my pull, where I got 2 golds I got 22 Rainbow Shards for Promoting a girl.
That would imlpy that you get 11 shards per a Gold character pulled.

Or is the amount of Rainbow shards static, and you get it simply for pulling ? (a 11 pulls would give more in that case of course).
That would mean 2 shards per girl pulled, regardless of rarity.

Wutan
03-30-2018, 12:52 PM
It's static.

You will get 2 Rainbow Shards for a Single Pull.
10+1 will grant you 22 Rainbow Shards regardless how many golds you have pulled.

My latest 10+1 pull (30 gem Gacha):

Only got 22 Shards.

maotd
03-30-2018, 12:52 PM
You get 22 shards per 11 roll (50FG or 30FG) and 2 per single roll (5FG or 3FG), no matter what you got.

3*-6* salticket seems to give no shards. I don't know for 5*-6* ticket and 100DMM point gacha.

Wutan
03-30-2018, 01:00 PM
100 DMM point pulls don't give Rainbow Shards either.

i don't know about tickets. Still waiting for another 60 Danchou Medal ticket oo.

Wutan
03-31-2018, 05:15 AM
Ok the 11 roll got me a Mei (Yukata) Dupe. 3 Equipment Slots / 3 Skill Level.

For the ticket i went with:

Since the post on himeuta about the Crit Girls Upgrade next week i still need one more Crit Girl (sigh) because Rice Lily doesn't buff Crit Damage and i already have achieved the 80% Crit Chance Cap with my other 4 Crit Girls...

Last Crit Girl i want to get is Mei i guess. She looks n1, has a Rapier and she deals insane Single Target Damage :)

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 07:59 AM
Looks like Girls Symphony has been pushed back to a Fall release. More game details to be announced April 10th.

skasio
03-31-2018, 08:12 AM
I'm a simple man. I see 5k roll with ticket, I buy. I got dupe Onci, Onci got another equipment slot (her skill is already maxed), and for the rainbow... Yet again, not sure who to pick.

Horse Chestnut - fits quite well into my current setup - pierce type with debuff and blunt weakness, builds into debuff team for Kerria later on. But I have mixed feelings about her waifu levels. Didn't like her that much at first glance. But now the more I think of it, the more she grows on me.
Sensitive Plant - really good waifu-wise, she's just broken, and makes a fine addition to every team. But, to be honest, I don't really know where to put her in my current setup.
Easter Cactus - middle ground of above two. Just like Chestnut, fits into main team - Kerria and Alpinia are almost always topped off, so less possible targets for heal/revive=easier to play around it, with waifu levels of Sleepy-chan. And I heard her H scene is epic, I simply have to see it. But I already have 4 slice rainbows. And I'm not sure if she's really worth it, as she's only okay-ish outside of her ability to (sometimes) revive.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 09:12 AM
Chibi-Nidhogg's baby can really pack away the macarons...

twilightdream
03-31-2018, 09:19 AM
skasio ; I'm simple man, so my answer will be simple.
GO FOR WAIFU!!!!
Since you said Phoenix-chan has EPIC scence, I think ou have yopur choose.
But... I'll go for Sleepy-chan, she can go woth every team, can make every team strong.
Your ticket my friend, choice with your heart of love.

Hello everyone, finally Nae is back with new event.
https://i.imgur.com/WR9dw2q.jpg
Yeah, feeding Nae... wait... it doesn't Nae...
It's Na-me !?

OK, I have fun enough.
It's work like Nae event, but you can earn macaron by clicking @ macaron icon.
yeah, I think it's something to do with April Fools' Day. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

game2534
03-31-2018, 09:20 AM
What is the translation of this April fool joke? Besides that you're Commander Nidhogg and need to feed Name instead of Nae of course.

@skasio as one who have Pheonix-chan, her H scene is REALLY hilarious. Or at least the background event is funny as heck.

PS: About Pick your waifu (or rather, suitable rainbow) I might go with Snowdrop but her plain look kinda make it too boring. Maybe Onci Bride first huh...? At least her personality is interesting.

Myrdin
03-31-2018, 09:53 AM
Aww.. I wanna a baby Nidhoggr pest for my garden so Nae chan has someone of her own "age" to play with :D

As for the ticket, I think I´ll go against all logic and instead of Freesia who was next in line for my Evade team I´ll go with Anewaifu :D (not a waifu of mine, but I like calling her that, its funny :3 ). She is a super solid counter girl, and now even her crit god boosted so her squad might occasionally throw a crit or two.

Wutan
03-31-2018, 10:34 AM
Em guys...since it's the first time i am participating in a "feeding Event" what is the purpose of this?

What do we get after we filled the collection page?

game2534
03-31-2018, 10:39 AM
Em guys...since it's the first time i am participating in a "feeding Event" what is the purpose of this?

What do we get after we filled the collection page?

Shouldn't be, this is just April fool joke that FKG throw every year. Usually a parody of popular event last year. In this case, it's parody feeding Nae-chan who I missed already.

Wutan
03-31-2018, 11:07 AM
Ah ok. Thank you.

Yeah i missed the Nae-Chan Event as well.

I think i started playing again just after her Event ended.

Myrdin
03-31-2018, 11:07 AM
For you Bust lovers - When ladies room is occupado :3
Source: FKG group on FB
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/03/31/JAD.jpg

Caitlenren
03-31-2018, 12:12 PM
Tbh, I always look at them and wonder how much of double-sided tape and how many stitches went to hold those clothes in one piece xD

maotd
03-31-2018, 01:01 PM
Is there any point to do that funny April fool Nae-chan like thing? I tried t but I don't even know if I'm wasting my time or not.

twilightdream
03-31-2018, 01:37 PM
It isn't wasting that much time, I already collect all 50 bugs type.
Considering this mini-game started only 4 hrs ago...
But it's just for fun, you can skip it.

Wutan
03-31-2018, 01:42 PM
Yeah i also collected all bugs just in case they give us something for it.

Just run Flower Knight Girls in the Background if you have purchased all Curreny Generators (generates 1500 Curreny without even doing anything).

Myrdin
03-31-2018, 02:06 PM
So how does it actually work ?
My baby sluggo aint changing into anything, and I´ve fed him with 50K at least.

Wutan
03-31-2018, 02:15 PM
Your sluggo changes form after the bar at the right reaches the limit (usually 330000 points worth of feeding)

Make sure you purchase all automatic currency generators on the left. It helps a ton.

Raine
03-31-2018, 02:43 PM
I just jumped on to this little shtick. Macaroon spammers!

On the last April Fools' gimmick (Uso poll event), the girl who topped it (Azalea, that is) eventually became a flower knight, so anything's possible. (and I wanted that Water Fringe lookalike to win back then)

AgentFakku
03-31-2018, 04:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JneVQfLl.jpg

Finally, a Gacha I can unleash my "load"

I been "backed up lately"

https://imgur.com/a/h32DQ

in 10 rolls, I had 2 salt. Not too bad :)
https://i.imgur.com/pu7ZXNBl.jpg

4 new gurls, one of 'em head is rotated weird LOL

Edit:

Gawd, I almost miss the 30 FKG Discount Gacha sicne those are special and usu. give bonuses

Wish Nutaku could do dis but it's a pipe dream fuck

Oh well, keep playing both games

@Myrdin

Thank you, their faces are so irresistable hahahaha

JLP603
03-31-2018, 07:14 PM
Twilightdream... how did you get that scene where nazuna and the other flowerknights are in the whaleshipcrystal room with baby niddhog"?
Edit: im guessing its from the mini theather or cutscene that loads up when u open the game... hope we actually get something out of this mini event thing

maotd
04-01-2018, 01:51 AM
You can access it with the pink macaron on the right-botom.

Myrdin
04-01-2018, 03:25 AM
So uh... like ... Is the Sluggo mini thing over ?
It seems it doesnt work anymore, and I managed to let it run only for 3 or so hours yeasterday so got only 25 pokemon pest entries in the book.

....Like come one, if its aprils fools joke at least let it run through out that one day... gheez.

Edit: or maybe its a bug ? My pest book became completely empty and shows 0/0 entries.

maotd
04-01-2018, 03:29 AM
Same for me. April Fool thing is over, no more macarons and pest book empty. I'm not sure it's a bug.

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 03:34 AM
Change your computer's clock to Japanese time zone.

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 04:59 AM
There's 4 hours left. Many DMM games have timer problems if your clock isn't on UTC+09:00.

Wutan
04-01-2018, 06:31 AM
Don't judge me :smirk:

It took dedication to catch it :silly:

Caitlenren
04-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Tickets only gave me salt but the leader medal later:
I can live with that.

maotd
04-01-2018, 02:10 PM
You're lucky. Congrats for her and for a rainbow through 5*6* salticket.

Volarmis
04-01-2018, 02:43 PM
Tickets only gave me salt but the leader medal later:
I can live with that.

Congrats. :D

Wutan
04-01-2018, 03:26 PM
Congrats :)

JLP603
04-02-2018, 03:45 AM
so... fkg staff released picture of the new flower knights for the new event... the new 6 star reminds me of sakura and dogwood a little... while the new 5 star loli like maid reminds me of heliotrope plus kerria sort of.... i dont think ill go for this one... although I am liking the new 5 star event girl
so the error stopped for a while... got this weird 2015 trophy thing... anyone know what for?

Caitlenren
04-02-2018, 04:28 AM
This is a 'ticket' to choose one of the 5* released in 2015 I assume?

ShadwNinjaX
04-02-2018, 04:50 AM
Guess they are having trouble this morning as I can't get in. Keep getting a message on my screen.

Wutan
04-02-2018, 04:50 AM
ok guys are you also encounter the login error atm. or am i the only one?

Edit: Looks like Shad has the same problem.

Caitlenren
04-02-2018, 04:57 AM
Had three errors since opening it today. But it's semi-okay I guess? Not that bad tbh.

ShadwNinjaX
04-02-2018, 05:01 AM
Finally in but it's running slow at times. Wonder if they'll have to do any emergency maintenance.

maotd
04-02-2018, 05:01 AM
Same problem for me.

Volarmis
04-02-2018, 05:16 AM
Same here.

Wutan
04-02-2018, 05:21 AM
Well i guess i will wait three hours or so and hope they have fixed it then.

Maybe we will get compensation for it.

twilightdream
04-02-2018, 05:53 AM
I have a vision.
We will have tons of compensation coming in.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Myrdin
04-02-2018, 07:19 AM
So the Sluggo was Nazuna or something ?

Anyway... let your eyes bleed brothers ! :D
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/04/02/JdL.jpg

Caitlenren
04-02-2018, 07:22 AM
It looks as if it had a fever.

Wutan
04-02-2018, 08:52 AM
Ok i was able to log in and play the new Event Maps before the game crashed again. I like the new Event Girl. Looks Badass. However i hope they can fix the performance issues soon.

About the sealstone:

I have a hard time deciding which 5* i should get. Rainbows are much easier to choose from cause i have a clear upgrading path there.

Don't know. Maybe i go with Heavenly Bamboo.

5*Girls=too many Waifu Candidates there oo

game2534
04-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Hmm, I still couldn't log in with both notebook and phone, maybe another big compensation coming again?

PS:6* choosing: stat and skill set
5* choosing: waifu pawaa!

Volarmis
04-02-2018, 09:19 AM
So the Sluggo was Nazuna or something ?

About this whole slug thing - you might have a slug type pest in your garden collection that has only a few words in the description in the middle.
It's name and the text contains something like "na-me", which is the first part of the word "slug" and the word and onomatopeia for licking.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/04/02/Jdq.png

This slug also appeared in the event where an ant pest was running a voting booth and it moved causing the screen to blur, a bit horror-like.
I think all that hints it has some hypnotic abilities and in case of this mini-event possibly one that influences dreams.
BTW, this dream is the main subject of the next 4-panel comic, which I'll probably post today, since it's easy to translate.

EDIT: Ok, managed to login and spend my stamina. It's the 4-lane race type event this time.

JLP603
04-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Finally the error was fixed... first thing i did was cash in my seal exchange thing....
The flower knight I chose is.... none other than.... camelia bride! I personally think her bloomed ability of dodge is really good or in general i think doge units are very good and her character is really good too... beutiful strong and reallly like silence apperently according to nutaku version... Also we all get 30 fg stones i think for extended error problems

Myrdin
04-02-2018, 10:50 AM
So decided to treat myself and pulled the 5K gacha.
Got Xmas Iberis (yuck... but she is new so ok) 5* and the ticket got me Anewaifu (love this word :D )
As for my Sealstone I went purely with who I liked the looks of, no strategy or anything really.
I did like the "Akimbo Assassin chan" with all her dakka dakka and moar dakka. Plus I like the theme and the monkey has a tiny gun as well which is hilarious :D
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/04/02/Jw2.jpg

The tiny number under the girls selection showing you if you already have her or not, is absolutely priceless. Great mechanic, so much time saved.

Volarmis
04-02-2018, 11:01 AM
Title: Macaron

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/088.jpg
Commander Nidhoggr: Na-me, here come your macarons!
Na-me: Yaay!!
Commander Nidhoggr: Eat a lot and grow up big
Na-me: Sure
<chew chew>
Commander Nidhoggr: Na... Na-me!? Why are you shrinking...!?
<shrinking>
Commander Nidhoggr: ... wait a second, isn't this a salt macaron!!
<is the dream that she saw>
Nazuna: ZZZ

EDIT:
Yup, another DMM-quality compensation:

3x 100lv manyuu set
3x 100lv dragon set
3x 20lv dragon set
3x petal set
3x ampy set
9x silver gift stone
30x life stone
3x salt ticket
3x stamina pots
4x commander medals
7x hanami lunch boxes
1600x flower anpan
1800x silver coins
100k gold

Oh, and 30 FG earlier on, right?
Did I miss anything?

maotd
04-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Nice cmpensations. Thanks DMM.

Anyway, someone knows the abilities of the new Rainbowizable girls?

Wutan
04-02-2018, 03:01 PM
I used google translate. So the translated english is rough at best :wink:
I was a little bit lazy to translate it to proper english xd

Event Girl (Adenium):
It deals 4.3 times damage to an enemy unit and absorbs HP

During battle, his attack power increased by 40%
The attack power of a party member rises by 20% according to turns ※ It can rise up to 40%, the number of elapsed turns is reset for each battle
Avoid enemy attacks with a probability of 80% until 2 turns in the battle, 50% thereafter
After having himself attacked the enemy, he will re-act with a 50% chance
HP recovers 25% of its maximum HP with a 30% chance every turn * HP recovery triggers separately from other abilities

Azuki Bean:
24% (Lv 1) → 34% (Lv 5)
3 times more damage to 2 enemies

During battle, the attack power of the party member increases by 10% of enemies at the start of battle
During battle, the attack power of the party members rise 18%
Two persons other than himself, batting, two people other than Katana,
In striking, destruction attribute Weak point (1.5 times damage) is activated against enemies of weak point * The same weak point attribute as self is not covered, and the same effect abilities do not overlap
During battle, the skill activation rate of party members rises up to 1.2 times according to their favorable impression

Quince:
24% (Lv 1) → 34% (Lv 5)
It deals 2.2 times damage to the enemy as a whole

During battle, the offensive strength of party members rises by 20%
During battle, the skill activation rate of party members rises up to 1.2 times according to their favorable impression
Skill damage of party members rise by 15% during battle
15% increase in damage that a party member gives to a boss

Marvel of Peru:
3 times more damage to 2 enemies

Participant 's attack power increased by 22% during battle
When attacked, it converted to attack power four times the defense power with a probability of 100% , counterattack,
Counterattack at defensive activation triggers super counterattack * Super counterattack usually double damage of counterattack
During battle, the critical attack rate of party members is 15%
Increases critical damage by 30% * The incidence rate can rise up to 80% in combination with other abilities
The defensive power of the party member was 22%, the damage reduction rate at the defense increased 4%
He can not be battle impossible up to three times with probability and withstands with HP 1 ※ The reduction rate can rise up to + 20% in combination with other abilities

Spring Starflower:
Deal 5.2 times damage to an enemy unit

During battle, the offensive strength of party members rises by 20%
Decrease the attack power of 3 enemies by 15 % * The attack power of enemies can be reduced to 70% at maximum by combining with other abilities
Critical attack incidence rate of party members rising by 25% during battle * The incidence rate can rise up to 80% in combination with other abilities
Critical damage of party members rise by 35% during battle

Summary:

The Event Girl is a Dodge Girl with selfheal (HP Absorb and HP Recovery with a 30% chance each turn) and a 50% chance to strike again.
Azuki Bean is a girl with the Weakness Damage Ability.
Quince is a Girl for Skill Damage Teams.
Marvel of Peru is a weird mix. Has the Counter Ability but also boosts Crit Chance and Crit Damage.
Spring Starflower has the Debuff Ability and also buffs Crit Chance and Crit Damage.

ShadwNinjaX
04-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Sorry I haven't been around too much all. Being doing a lot of overtime at work. While some nice girls in this event, I think I will still abstain. I've built up quite a stash of FGs already after being nearly empty a few months ago. This is why I love DMM so much more than Nutaku. That compensation was just as amazing. Speaking of Nutaku, I finally decided enough was enough with her not appearing in any gachas I've tried so far. It's time to come home to my very first gold in FKG that I got in Nutaku. She carried me through many a battle there. I don't care what some may say about her stats or abilities, her waifu stats are off the charts with me!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Welcome home, Queen of the Night :kiss:

Wutan
04-02-2018, 06:29 PM
;D

You won't see me talking bad about the Queen.

She was my Stalker on Nutaku. She carried me through the early phase of the game together with Japanese Iris and Dianthus:)

Ghostmon
04-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Nice compensation!! Sasuga DMM xD

I think I'mma get Dhalia for that 5 star ticket we got a few (weeks?) ago, excited for my debuff team, W00t.

Gratz Shadow, I wouldn't mind getting QotN myself...seems like a far away dream atm tho. Have 900+ FGs, but ain't gonna spend a single gem, 'cuz I'm a hoarder. If H. Peony ever comes priority, I'll have a gem spending spree.

Oh and I've been inactive for a bit, don't know if this has been asked or not...any takers on Spring 5k pick your waifu / 5k for 150 Rainbow coin super duper deals...? I might bite, 'cuz Apple Tanabata is BOSS and all...

Myrdin
04-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Guys ! ~ fu :3
It seems there is a Collab on going on DMM between FKG, Kamihime and one more Game.. I think its Sengoku Providence, but not sure.
I am trying to get more info but so far it seems all you need to do is finish the tutorial to get a 5* ticket (not sure if random or choose waifu type).

Maybe our resident translators can give more information about this. Here is the link to the actual thing.

https://www.facebook.com/flowerknightgirldmmgames/photos/a.428239964257006.1073741828.400044297076573/473311409749861/?type=3&theater

JLP603
04-03-2018, 03:00 AM
Guys ! ~ fu :3
It seems there is a Collab on going on DMMG between FKG, Kamihime and one more Game.. I think its Sengoku Providence, but not sure.
I am trying to get more info but so far it seems all you need to do is finish the tutorial to get a 5* ticket (not sure if random or choose waifu type).

Maybe our resident translators can give more information about this. Here is the link to the actual thing.

https://www.facebook.com/flowerknightgirldmmgames/photos/a.428239964257006.1073741828.400044297076573/473311409749861/?type=3&theater

Im pretty sure thats for the chinese localized version of dmm, evidence of this is the use of mostly chinese letters i think

Volarmis
04-03-2018, 03:18 AM
Im pretty sure thats for the chinese localized version of dmm, evidence of this is the use of mostly chinese letters i think

Yup, even "Flower Knight Girl" is written differently.

Myrdin
04-03-2018, 03:25 AM
Aww too bad. So much for a easy to get ticket I suppose :3

twilightdream
04-03-2018, 04:32 AM
On DMM Kamipro is currently celebrate to they 2nd years of service.
Senpro on collab but with Sorakana a.k.a. Sora no Kanata no Dystopia.

ShadwNinjaX
04-03-2018, 04:58 AM
Gratz Shadow, I wouldn't mind getting QotN myself...seems like a far away dream atm tho. Have 900+ FGs, but ain't gonna spend a single gem, 'cuz I'm a hoarder. If H. Peony ever comes priority, I'll have a gem spending spree.

Oh and I've been inactive for a bit, don't know if this has been asked or not...any takers on Spring 5k pick your waifu / 5k for 150 Rainbow coin super duper deals...? I might bite, 'cuz Apple Tanabata is BOSS and all...

Thanks! She really carried me on Nutaku. So I'll definitely try to make good use of her. Is that what the current DMM deal is? A 6* pick your waifu ticket along with the gacha roll? I have been working a lot lately myself and may have missed the banner translation from someone's post. How much longer is it going on?

Myrdin
04-03-2018, 05:00 AM
Thanks! She really carried me on Nutaku. So I'll definitely try to make good use of her. Is that what the current DMM deal is? A 6* pick your waifu ticket along with the gacha roll? I have been working a lot lately myself and may have missed the banner translation from someone's post. How much longer is it going on?

QotN is a good solid girl. She was part of my squad on DMM for a very long time and she has always been doing fair amount of work. Never actually heard any1 saying she is weak or anything. Definitely a good girl to pick up :)

Yeah the newest 5K gacha is precisely that > Roll 11 and a Waifu pick up ticket *thumbsup*

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 06:42 AM
QotN is a good solid girl. She was part of my squad on DMM for a very long time and she has always been doing fair amount of work. Never actually heard any1 saying she is weak or anything. Definitely a good girl to pick up :)

Yeah the newest 5K gacha is precisely that > Roll 11 and a Waifu pick up ticket *thumbsup*

But QotN is a little bit weaker version of Primrose, or i missed something? Especialy with -4% skill chance combined with +20% skill chance ability? Her only pro is breast size.

game2534
04-03-2018, 06:48 AM
But QotN is a little bit weaker version of Primrose, or i missed something? Especialy with -4% skill chance combined with +20% skill chance ability? Her only pro is breast size.

Isn't that the point?:smirk:
Now let me be my usual self and go with unpopular choice.
One of the very first 5* girl back in the Nutaku day. She's far from being strongest yet I still have her in all the time because I like her open and straightforward personality. Her freckles also made her unique among the girls who usually have clean, perfect face as well. In short, her flaw make her unique for me.

twilightdream
04-03-2018, 06:48 AM
I hope they put a new whale mission next week or new Aqua-boss mission after current event end.
My FKG pace is in a too peaceful period for 6 weeks already.
Just login - burn stamina - logout, we in middle of war you know yo-game.

Myrdin
04-03-2018, 06:53 AM

Being worse then a better version of her doesn't automatically make her weak or bad per say.
There are girls who can objectively be called bad. QotN aint one of those. After Blooming she is still a solid 5*

Wutan
04-03-2018, 07:02 AM
The question is:

Who is the worst Gacha 5* overall?

Iris maybe? Cause the Canon Ability is niche and almost useless.

game2534
04-03-2018, 07:07 AM
I hope they put a new whale mission next week or new Aqua-boss mission after current event end.
My FKG pace is in a too peaceful period for 6 weeks already.
Just login - burn stamina - logout, we in middle of war you know yo-game.

I still have those 800k+ TP daily challenge left, but yeah I don't have much to do here as well. Maybe new broken AS would spice things up. VS. duo Cactus gonna be even harder than Ume+Sakura combo.

@Wutan Her, or one of the drunkard team, Cape Jasmine I guess? But Iris suffer lots from her bad raw stat.

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 07:27 AM
Wutan Her, or one of the drunkard team, Cape Jasmine I guess? But Iris suffer lots from her bad raw stat.
Gardenia is not that weak - she has +20% skill chance and +15% attack to everyone- huge ability to 5* as compensation to useless third ability. And her skill is not x2, like for example QotN's but x2.1, and she is so cute. She may be not the strongest, but definitely not one of the weakest. I was even thinking about the drunkard team on Nutaku - Heather, Hop and Gardenia, but i don't have Gardenia there yet.

game2534
04-03-2018, 07:50 AM
Gardenia is not that weak - she has +20% skill chance and +15% attack to everyone- huge ability to 5* as compensation to useless third ability. And her skill is not x2, like for example QotN's but x2.1, and she is so cute. She may be not the strongest, but definitely not one of the weakest. I was even thinking about the drunkard team on Nutaku - Heather, Hop and Gardenia, but i don't have Gardenia there yet.

I include her because she got one utterly useless skill, that's all. But Iris is far worse than her.

Wutan
04-03-2018, 07:58 AM
How would you guys fix the cannon ability then?

That's how i would fix it:

Old Ability: Encountered Cannon Panels will attack 1 more pest(s)

New Ability: Turn 1 normal panel into a Cannon Panel. There can't be more than 5 Cannon Panels on the Map (so you basically need 5 Girls with the Cannon Node Ability).
Decrease Enemies HP by 5% (10% for 6*) for each activated Cannon Panel. You are able to aim at any Enemy Camp on the Map.

In my opinion this would pretty much fix that useless ability and turn it into a good Ability for Whaleship and harder maps.

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 10:34 AM
How much time do i have to choose a girl with a ticket? Could I wait untill next 30FG gacha? My current candidates are Oncidium/Cherry sage, Gardenia, Cyrtanthus, Green Bristlegrass, Star Cluster. I don't know who to choose, so i'm hoping to get at least someone there.

Myrdin
04-03-2018, 10:35 AM
6 girls ?
Roll a D6 (die), best way if you dont know whom to choose and the number of the girls fits perfectly :P

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 10:44 AM
6 girls ?
Roll a D6 (die), best way if you dont know whom to choose and the number of the girls fits perfectly :P
Sounds like a plan, but i'm still interested in gacha, who can allow me to reduce a number of alternatives.

maotd
04-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Choose Oncidium if you need a very solid 5* with a lot of speed.
Choose Cyrtanthus if you need a someone to support your team against raid bosses/bosses/all kind of strong bosses
Choose Kittygirl if you need a girl with Counter+Evade for your counter team.
Choose one of the others if the waifu level is to high with them.

Another way to think, if you don't really need one of these girls for team building purpose. Is that girl worth several times 30 FG from Rainbow Promotion special gacha? If yes, maybe you should wait that gacha. You will use FG for her anyway. If no, take her. If you don't take her now, you will not spend FG later for her anyway. That's how I choose Apple instead of Rose.

Unregistered1111
04-03-2018, 10:49 AM
How much time do i have to choose a girl with a ticket?

Tickets don't expire on DMM.

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Tickets don't expire on DMM.
Thanks a lot, because on Nutaku they have a limited time of usage. So i will wait 30FG gacha and choose after spending my fg on it.

maotd
04-03-2018, 01:31 PM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/4/6/5/combo-543d65e.jpg
That's why I really like this kind of event.

Oh, and Apple Finally joined my team. Thanks 2015stone.
Not actual waifu but I wanted her on Nutaku and she got a nice Crit boost for herself. It could be fun to play.

Wutan> Thanks for Rainbow Promotion translation. Mirabilis is a bit meh with that strange Crit+counter but Spring Starflower looks like a true monster. She is like a Halloween Peony but even better. She looks like the perfect friend for Kerria too. Should I rainbowize my St Paulia waifu of that event monster... hard to decide...

Wutan
04-03-2018, 01:50 PM
No Problem.

Yeah Spring Starflower is really good for a Kerria Team. Sadly i can't choose her cause my last Debuff Girl must have 1,2x Skill Act. and 20% Debuff.

Aconite isn't available anymore so my only option atm. is Swimsuit Epidendrum.

About the 5* Sealstone:

I went with:

For the time being, my waifu needs are fulfilled :)

Ghostmon
04-03-2018, 02:09 PM
Madtd - NICE! Apple is really nice, I think she is super under rated. I love her very much, so cute.

Wutan - Lucky!! Nandine has been on my list since day one, never had to luck to pull her. Now with 2 5 star tickets still yet to use, I am very much struggling who to get...just wish her abilities were a tad put better, solar drive is "meh", arrrggg.

I have on my list to get, Dahlia, Nandine, Chloranthus, Momo, Rose...I am thinking debuff team then build counter team, oh so many options, Y U do this to me FKG?? But it's a good problem to have I guess.

maotd
04-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Go for Rose and Counter Team. Counter team is so powerful. With the good girls it's easy to reach ridiculous amount of damages. Even with only golds.

ShadwNinjaX
04-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Well since DMM showed us once again how they are very caring to their fanbase with the very generous compensation as well as continuing improvements and innovations made to FKG, I felt doing the 5000DMM Spring deal would be good to show my appreciation of their efforts.

Now to roll. Hopefully no salt like last time.

Rainbow pot! Aww but it's a dupe. I guess 50 rainbow coins still is nice. Still have a ways to go on rainbow coins to reach 300 though. At least BB will get a bit of a boost too. And I got a cute gold too. Not bad. Now to decide on the ticket as I still need more rainbow Blunts and maybe a few Pierce types.

So far debating on Blushing Bride, Snow Drop, Hare's Tail Grass. And also considering some of the new girls such as Wheat, one of the better Blunts in a while it seems, and Paphiopedilum, yes she's a Slice, but DAMN she looks so badass (abilities not bad either)!

AgentFakku
04-03-2018, 06:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/oF6dfE1m.jpg

Got 5 gurls, let's see how lucky I get
https://i.imgur.com/U5hTF7Yl.jpg
oh wow, I didn't expect 4/5, pretty good :)

Myrdin
04-04-2018, 12:20 AM
So ... do we have a list of all the Promotable girls ?

Any idea how the Wiki is gonna treat this thing ? Maybe a new tab for "Promo 6*" or will they just update the girls at their base rarity ?
Don't really wanna browse through all of that ugh... especially 5* whom are the most populous in the game.

Also - and this is kinda on point question that occurred to me. Do the promoted gils get better visuals for their Ultimate attack ? Coz there are some who have very MEH effect on it, for it to be associated with rainbow (I know most of the low tiers don't, thogh some like Yulan for example have a decent looking one.)

Wutan
04-04-2018, 04:37 AM
We could make a new thread where we list all promotable girls and there abilities.

Sadly i don't think that the visuals of Ultimate Attacks are changed after promoting.

One of the reasons i am still hesitant to promote Canola oo

If someone can confirm that the visuals don't get change after promotion i would appreciate it.

I think no forumer has promoted a girl yet,right?

Myrdin
04-04-2018, 04:54 AM
Sounds like a good idea. Ideally it should be comment less (other users). Like how twilight did his patch updates.

I would suggest that if you make it, you should be the only person who posts comments, always updating the list with new girls that received promotion.

Go for it *thumbsup* :3

Wutan
04-04-2018, 05:00 AM
ok I'll do it.

Not today though, have to fix my sword :sad:

Edit:

@Myrdin

Since we are able to view picture's in there original size per clicking i just reposted here.

It's a bummer it doesn't work via pm.

Thanks again for your advice,friend :)

Picture of cracked handle:

twilightdream
04-04-2018, 06:45 AM
D*mn Hunter, how you manage to got 5 copy of her. :sweat:

ummm... the new Aqua-boss... I don't what happen, they little bit weak for my taste.
But this is the first time we saw Aqua-boss hit before our girls.
and yea, I have something to do now.

About promo girls, I happy to let Wutan manage it, sure in your free time.

Ghostmon
04-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Ok so I have question about counter girls, with my limited experience with them:

Do girls always have a 2x multiplier on top of their usual counter damage when defending? I notice on girl's abilities descriptions, sometimes it says "2x counter damage when defending", and sometimes it does not say this. When it doesn't specifically state this, does it still apply? For example, Safforn rainbow does 4x (I think...?) counter damage, but does not say she does 2x extra multiplier when defending, does this mean she doesn't do it, or that she still does but people were too lazy to write it in...? Much appreciated!

maotd
04-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Not all girl have acces to it. Some girls have only the regular counter or red counter and deals only DEF x counter multiplier, even if they do counter and defending. Some other (they often have counter+DEF bonus) can do super counter (or blue counter) when they do counter and defending and deals DEF x counter multiplier x 2.
Girls with super counter are obvioulsy better for counter team. There is only some exception for 6* girls like Saffron who is awesome anyway.
Note that Counter damage are also affected by Weakness and Crit damage. Also, higher defense and DEF bonus increase the chances of defending during battle so, it also increase chance of super counter if the girl have acces to it.
Sorry if I'm not clear, I'm a bit tired.

Ghostmon
04-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Maotd: Thanks, no worries, it was super clear, I got it now! Would be pretty OP if Safforn had super counter too I guess, can't be too perfect I guess haha. I guess next up is Safforn Rainbow.

Oh and 5k DMM redeem
Muuhwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ShadwNinjaX
04-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Oh and 5k DMM redeem
Muuhwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Congrats on your new waifu! Glad your choice came to you easily. I'm still debating myself here. I gave up on deciding on Blunts as Hair's Tail Grass just has that speed thing going I'm not so thrilled about. The only other blunt still viable and likable is Wheat to me, but still not sold on her abilities as I already have quite a few crit girls. I'm still torn on what's left. I finally decided to drop (no pun intended) Snow Drop in favor of Saffron, but that Paphiopedilum... She sings to me with the waifu siren song, wanting to be my 5th Slice rainbow. She was kept from me by a deterrent loli-wall in that gacha a few months ago, but now I could get her with those abilities that are not half bad.... ugh... I always hate these decisions.

Wutan
04-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Looks like i don't have to create a thread about Rarity Growth after all.

Flower Knight Wikia already included the new stats and Abilities for promotable Girls.
The only thing missing atm. is improved Skill Damage.

Example: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Turnip_Rape

Myrdin
04-05-2018, 07:12 AM
Looks like i don't have to create a thread about Rarity Growth after all.

Flower Knight Wikia already included the new stats and Abilities for promotable Girls.
The only thing missing atm. is improved Skill Damage.

Example: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Turnip_Rape

This is what I feared when we were discussing how they gonna implement the changes on the Wiki - you need to go girl after girl through all the 2-5* (lets be honest here, while the 5* special attacks may look cooler, the real reason to promote is to bring your favourite low tier girl up there and be useful. Anything else serves mostly just for Whaleship padding.).

Having a compiled thread would be so much better and faster to Navigate. Something like:

Canola
*Attack for party members by 15%.
*Increases your Damage to enemies by Current HP / Max HP / 2.
*Increases Defense for party members by 22%, increases damage reduction when defending by 4%, and allows oneself to resist fainting with 1 HP remaining up to 3 times per battle.
*Counters 100% of the time using 3.75x of your Defense as Attack Power, or Super Counters if Defend and Counter activate simultaneously. (Super Counter deals 2x Counter damage).

Anything else is non important, since what everyone cares about mostly BLOOM skills, and since the whole talk is about promotion, there is no need to write its "Promoted" skills we are talking about. Those people who are interested into actual stats, can always go look the girl up on wiki. This is purely to see which girl gets what after blooming for easy orientation and team building.

Just something simple like this would be amazing, easy (ctrl+F) and fast to navigate through, than to go girl by girl on the wiki.
But of course I aint gonna force you to do it Wutan my man. It still takes a little time to set up and do, and time is precious unless you want to do it othwise :)

On a side note though: Damn she is pretty good for a counter team. Guts and Super counter combo, that's pretty damn good and outshines some other counter girls. I thought Canola crit + Kerria damage buff skills.

Wutan
04-05-2018, 07:34 AM
Yeah i see your point,buddy.

It's similar to our Compiled Friend ID list.

A quick and easy look without the need to browse through countless of pages.

However i would include the changes to Skill Damage in our overview because it might be important for some girls like Canola (because she does x4,3 damage to a single target and absorbs HP).

No problem. I will do it. I'll fix my Staby Staby Staby Slashy Slashy Slashy Thing tomorrow so i can create the thread on saturday :wink:

PS: Yeah Canola is awesome however i also consider Anewaifu and Saffron for my Counter Team. Don't know if i'll include Canola in the final version of the team.

twilightdream
04-05-2018, 03:15 PM
Still far from my best score in last treasure run. Don't have much luck this time.
Let's hope for better combo in 2nd half.
https://i.imgur.com/RM8o1jE.jpg

Out of topic.
I start playing one of the classic game franchise Fire Emblem.

Wutan
04-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Oh interesting.

Which game of the Fire Emblem franchise do you play right now?

One of the newer ones? Awakening,Fates or one of the older ones?

I love the Blazing Blade cause Lyn :love:

twilightdream
04-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Oh interesting.

Which game of the Fire Emblem franchise do you play right now?

One of the newer ones? Awakening,Fates or one of the older ones?

I love the Blazing Blade cause Lyn :love:

Out of topic.
I playing the 3rd of the franchise, Mystery of the Emblem.
I only played the 3rd, 4th, 5th of the franchise on Snes.
I didn't play the 6th one and so on, since it move to other platform.

Charecter I like... umm... I don't remember who is who anymore. It's almost 20 years since my first play.
But I do remember a girl with green hair that can tranform to dragon, so maybe I like her.
I don't know what her name, not remember. :sweat:

Maybe I should do some research about FE charecter a bit.

ShadwNinjaX
04-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Ah heck. Waifu wins out in the end! If you buy the ticket, might as well get the waifu that makes you happiest right?

Fire Emblem talk on the side eh? Me gusta! :silly:
Twilight, I think you may be referring to Tiki
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Tiki

So many waifus to be had to FE series. I like Lyn too but if I had to make a top 5 from the recent games for me just off the top of my head it would be this:
1) Cordelia (Awakening)
2) Tharja (Awakening)
3) Rinkah (Fates)
4) Orochi (Fates)
5) Soleil (Fates)

Ghostmon
04-05-2018, 11:48 PM
Gratz Shadow on one of your waifus, very nice pick!

Maybe I shouldn't feed on off-topic, but Fire Emblem eh...never really played it but seen it on websites, sold in stores, etc. Perks my interest but really don't have time to pick up another game lolz.

Myrdin
04-06-2018, 12:04 AM
A good choice, she is certainly waifu material.

Personally I only played FE in my early days on Gameboy....hell that's a looong time ago. Still have the cartridge tucked somewhere.
But I was not really impressed by hat one game, since I bought that and Golden Sun at the same time, and as far as graphics, mechanics, and character (pretty much everything really) were, the first Golden Sun game was superior to that particular FE by miles.

Haaaah.... really liked Golden Sun, to bad I never got to play the second one....At that time it was really hard to get, and I only managed to get a second hand German version :D Good thing I was fluent in German at that time, unlike now haha.
Might wanna download an emulator and give it a spin one more time, Though I am not sure if you can transfer save games on Emulator and I know for a fact the second game allows you to import saves from the first one (why I have no idea, since you play a completely different set of characters).

Still remember the epic cinematic when summoning your Fuck Off elemental monsters. "Judgement" (top tier spirit) was the most epic shit I`ve ever seen at that time. :D

Wutan
04-06-2018, 03:15 AM
I only played Fire Emblem Awakening (Waifu:Cordellia) and Fire Emblem Fates (Waifu:Orochi) on my 3DS.

All other FE games i played on an Emulator.

It's a good challenge if you play the games on lunatic mode;D

maotd
04-06-2018, 09:41 AM
Myrdin> Golden Sun is a such good game... I can' ttell how many time I played and replayed it. Both of them. You can play it on emulator and still keep Golden Sun 1 data by using the damn password. It's a fucking ridiculous long password which don't allow you any mistake (if you doyou can just delete all the stuff after the mistake) but you can use any save from any Rom or actual cartridge.
Golden Sun 2 is really good. Maybe better than the first one on some point.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 12:11 PM
The news section has something about a renewal of the nation maps. Looks like they're gonna be removed and gradually re-added with some modifications, starting April 16th.

twilightdream
04-06-2018, 12:53 PM
In topic.
It's really good they run some work in nation defence.
Fast read through annoncement, seem we can bring girls that not belong to certain country mission if we already clear it.
Intersting... but what will happen with the story line happening in nation defence?
Maybe I'll read annoucement again.

Out topic.
Ninjax ; Ow wow Tiki so d*mn cool.
So hot and sexy in red dress, not look like a child in FE 3 at all.
I just like... OMG.
yea it bring back memory a lot, really miss my old peaceful day when I still young.
Playing this game many hours just to get beaten, and re-play it again... on bed.

Volarmis
04-07-2018, 02:36 AM
Title: Beloved gun Josephine

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/089.jpg

Corn Cockle: Aaah... Josephine, you're sparkling beautifully today as well...
Adenium: You've named your weapon I see
Corn Cockle: Yes! It is a friend that fights along with me after all! How about trying to name yours as well, Adenium?
Adenium: No... It's not needed. For me it's simply a tool for defeating pests.
Corn Cockle: I see...
Adenium: <Catherine...>
Adenium: <No, how about Marianne...>

Myrdin
04-07-2018, 02:00 PM
So I´ve been reading through the rules for Promotion (rarity growth) for girls and one things peeked my interest.

Its the line:
Rarity grown characters can only get their skill levels and equipment slots increased by using 6* skill/equipment flowers. You will no longer be able to get the benefits of synthesizing the rarity grown character with dupes, character-specific flowers, or characters with the same skill.

This would imply that a DRESSBLOOM would have to be implemented in a more viable form than the "super rare, almost nonexistant" one that comes once per xyz in a 5K DMM Points Gacha. Maybe in similar fashion like Skillblooms.

or

In the new exchange shop tab, that has the Super Ampys from the Nidhorog event.

Now these are all just my assumptions, but lets entertain that thought for a moment > Seeing as that tab is still present, what if in the future some sort of farmable, maybe time limited, maps will be introduced (something like WS which is accessible only during the second week of every event, but more rare, like once per month or something.), in order of obtaining those super ampys (coz even if you got all of them from Nidhorog event, it wasnt enough to max stats of even a singular girl).
Now with the line above mentioning dressblooms, which are currently not purchasable in any regular way shape or form, other than the super rare DMM Point deals, what if - those dressblooms 5* and 6* would added to the Super Ampy tab ?
We know there is a golden dressbloom, that has been added quite recently to the exchange shop and costs quite the huge amount of Life Crystals. Still its an option.
Maybe in the future as the Super Ampy shop tab gets expanded, the farmable map gets introduced, we might see fairly limited, but not anymore super ultra rare 6* dressbloom in there.

What do you think about this theory ?

Volarmis
04-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Honestly, I think mentioning the 6* dressbloom was only to explain the mechanic and not as a hint to anything that will come.
If anywhere however, I think it would appear beside the golden dressblooms in the life crystal shop, which would force me to reevaluate my priorities. :p

Being what they are, ancient ampies will surely return as an exchange prize - I agree it only makes since since you can't max an anyone out with the currently available amount.
Will there be a farmable way of obtaining them? I think it makes sense for it to appear, however I can't see that happening anytime soon - the item is too fresh.
I haven't translated the plot of the battle with Nidhoggr for myself yet, so I can't say if they had any plot device behind them or if Nidhoggr was defeated once and for all, but I guess I can see similar events in the future with another giant ancient pest as the main focus.

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 02:37 AM
Dear Wutan, in your thread Pimp your Waifu (Rarity Growth) plz add that Adenium gains lifesteal on skill after rarity grow as it's very important buff.

game2534
04-09-2018, 02:42 AM
Man, I hardly have time to come here, not to mention 3 days straight with influenza. (Better now but still have running nose)

Onci-bride looks cute with new bloom, and I still don't purchased pick your waifu deal yet. Should I go with her or Snow drop then...?
Whaleship 26... Let's see if I can push this one through or not.

Gonna skip dressbloom deal for sure though, my pocket screams as is now.

skasio
04-09-2018, 04:37 AM
Bonci finally got her bloom form, it looks great, but I just used pick your waifu ticket it will be a while until another one.

https://i.imgur.com/k1FQZXa.png

Myrdin
04-09-2018, 04:50 AM
Who did you use it on Skasio ? :)
I find it hard to believe you didn't have Bonci till now, and if not that you didn't pick her immediately with that ticket :D

Wutan
04-09-2018, 05:48 AM
Ok guys i added the new Rarity Girls (Pimpin Thread)

I also added the line "Absorbs HP" to each girl able to do it after Promotion.

Sadly i can't add icons because i get this lovely message from HBC:

@Myrdin

Hey bud,

i was able to fix my Sword handle.

Will throw you a picture of it in the next couple of days on discord.
I read your last pm. Was really n1 what you wrote there. It encouraged me :)
Sry had a lot to do on Saturday and Sunday.

Volarmis
04-09-2018, 06:08 AM
Sadly i can't add icons because i get this lovely message from HBC:

If you're talking about adding pictures to your posts in this forum, don't attach the files - not only there is a restriction on it, it also makes them appear small.

Use these options:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/04/09/JI3.png

Use the first button if you have a picture that is already on the net (has its URL) - using the "From URL tab" with "Retrieve remote file..." UNchecked.

Use the second button if you have a file on your machine and you don't want to look for a hosting site by yourself.
After the upload you'll get a couple of references to the image - just paste the one with the [img] markers around it into the post's text.

I know for a fact there's no limit on these pictures - remember the Christmas cards? :p

Myrdin
04-09-2018, 06:43 AM
Yeei :3 Volarmis sensei to the rescue mofu ! :3

Yeah Wut, if you do it this way there should be no problem.
Use the second option if you have them on your PC, and after they are uploaded you need the BBC something link > one that has the IMG before and after the url.
That's how I do my signatures when uploading them, and the first post in my sig. thread has over what... 20-30 of those ? So that's a good option.

I would also recommend to limit the Amount of girls to 10-15 per comment. Once you reach more than that, post a new comment and add more to it by editing until its full 10-15 again.
This is speaking from experience, since if you have all the important stuff in one comment, its a bit hard to edit, and takes long to load once a lot of links, and pictures are added to it, as well as if something happens to it its really disheartening to redo it from scratch. If you split them into multiple comments, then if something happens to one of them, you wont loose all your work you put into it *thumbsup*.

*Great to hear that, I am always online on Discord when logging from my Home PC, so feel free to send them over.
Also - no worries man. If my words can help people giving them strength, motivation, joy, etc that makes me happy in return as well. That's what I do :)

Wutan
04-09-2018, 07:38 AM
Ok pictures are there.

Ok guys thank you very much.

Looks much nicer with pictures;D

Good tip, Myrdin.

I will split them later on. Have to eat something oo

See you later.

Raine
04-09-2018, 09:11 AM
There. I did it. (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4448-world-flower-journal-japanese-flower-knight-girl-news.html)

Myrdin
04-09-2018, 09:24 AM
There. I did it. (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4448-world-flower-journal-japanese-flower-knight-girl-news.html)

You did it ! Well done little Kurenai, here is your prize ! ^^

Nah just kidding, good job man :)

Guys - same as with Wutans thread, I would kindly ask you, not to post your comments into Kurenais thread, in order to keep it clean, and easy to navigate throught. Unless of course Ku chan (:DI jast had to XD) says otherwise.

Raine
04-09-2018, 11:29 AM
There's going to be a series of improvements to 6* characters starting April 16th at a rate of 2/week.

Anemone
Ionocidium
Evergreen Candytuft
Cattleya
Aizoon Stonecrop
Christmas Rose
Cherry
Cactus
Herbaceous Peony
Soapwort
Wax Vine
Japanese Silver Grass (Mizugi)
Hollyhock
Daisy
Pink
Burning Bush
Nerine
Peach Blossom
Viola
Black Baccara
Freesia
Pumpkin
Helenium
Horse Chestnut
Maple

...and last on the list but not the least, Red Ginger. <3

Note: This is arranged in Japanese "alphabetical order," not English.

I'm really, really hoping they bump up Ginger's terrible attack stat, even if a little. Having a max ATK of 6944 at Lv.80 and 200% affection (7944 with 100 ATK ampules) doesn't do her justice as a single-target HP draining unit when some AOE characters can reach 8000 ATK without ampules.

Volarmis
04-09-2018, 11:34 AM
As some of you may have already noticed, I've decided to ride the wave and made a separate thread for the Flower Knight comic translations (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4449-flower-knight-4-panel-theater.html).
As I've mentioned there, I'll be starting from the beginning so there won't be any newest comic translations for a while, unless on a special request. :p

Wutan
04-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Oh n1 my Waifu gets buffed as well :bgrin:

Also so many new threads. Exciting :D

Myrdin
04-09-2018, 12:20 PM
As some of you may have already noticed, I've decided to ride the wave and made a separate thread for the Flower Knight comic translations (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4449-flower-knight-4-panel-theater.html).
As I've mentioned there, I'll be starting from the beginning so there won't be any newest comic translations for a while, unless on a special request. :p

Good job. Looking forward to all the comics assembled in one place :)

Also I really like whats going on in our DMM subthread. People here are making their own threads each person doing their own thing and adding a little something something to enrichen this group and make it better. Its very cool
Gives me a fuzzy mofu feeling :3
Togather towards the mofu future :D

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 12:32 PM
comic 001

It kinda looks like the "wave" would be "weave," referring to the ribbon woven through her hair. It's weird to practice waving with your hand in your hair. Weave means something very different in English, tho...

Wutan
04-09-2018, 12:33 PM
to be honest we still need a Garden Thread here in our little subforum.

What else is missing?

Eab1990
04-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Whaaaat the shit is going on this week.

I've pulled three rainbows from 100 DMM point pulls in the past four days.

And none of them were lolis!

Well, Dendro still has a loli face, at least.

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 12:01 AM
Is something wrong with new 30FG gacha? 4x11 pulls - and only 2 5* (both are Cyclmenn radiant, that i already have). Am i the only unlucky one or devs did something wrong with it?

Volarmis
04-10-2018, 12:03 AM
If you had better results before, you were lucky then.
These results can be considered standard.

Myrdin
04-10-2018, 12:17 AM
So new stuff is on FB FKG, but I don't wanna get hyped up like last time, so lets see.
Is this another Chinese DMM thing or It actually something we can do ?

Eab: Dude is that complaining I hear ? If not than gratz on a stroke of amazing luck. *thumsbup*
If yeah, then F* off m8, complaining bout good stuff happening and shit.

Myrdin
04-10-2018, 12:19 AM
So new stuff is on FB FKG, but I don't wanna get hyped up like last time, so lets see.

Wutan: I might do the Garden thread once get a bit more time this week, unless someone else does it first.

Eab: Dude is that complaining I hear ? If not than gratz on a stroke of amazing luck. *thumsbup*
If yeah, then F* off m8, complaining bout good stuff happening and shit. *Grumble grumble grumble

Volarmis
04-10-2018, 12:25 AM
It kinda looks like the "wave" would be "weave," referring to the ribbon woven through her hair. It's weird to practice waving with your hand in your hair. Weave means something very different in English, tho...

I was wondering whether it should be "wave" as in "waved hair" or the "weave" you've mentioned, however the text suggest there's a vocal "ei" in it and the ribbon isn't really in focus, so I went with "wave".
Plus, check here (https://jisho.org/search/%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A8%E3%83%BC%E3%83%96).
I'll edit it to make it a bit more clear.

Whaaaat the shit is going on this week.

I've pulled three rainbows from 100 DMM point pulls in the past four days.

And none of them were lolis!

Well, Dendro still has a loli face, at least.

Congrats. :D

Looks Chinese to me, so probably nothing for our version.

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 12:35 AM
If you had better results before, you were lucky then.
These results can be considered standard.
standart result is 44*0.12=5.28 so 2 is much less then standart
upd: 5-th pull was zero 5* too

Volarmis
04-10-2018, 12:46 AM
standart result is 44*0.12=5.28 so 2 is much less then standart
upd: 5-th pull was zero 5* too

Honestly, I don't know of a game that can be trusted with its provided chance percentages. :p
The "standard" came out from my own experience.

Myrdin
04-10-2018, 12:59 AM
Volarmis - don't want to butt in guys, but wanted to ask you, if you could take a look at the pic I posted.
Not sure if its for us or the Chinese DMM, but if its for us I figured it might be worth to let you have a look at it to figure out whats it about :)

Volarmis
04-10-2018, 02:21 AM
Volarmis - don't want to butt in guys, but wanted to ask you, if you could take a look at the pic I posted.
Not sure if its for us or the Chinese DMM, but if its for us I figured it might be worth to let you have a look at it to figure out whats it about :)

Already did, two posts above. :)

Myrdin
04-10-2018, 02:46 AM
Already did, two posts above. :)

Ah thanks !
Not sure how I missed that.

Seems like they are pushing bunch of promotions for the Chinese DMM to make it grow.

Eab1990
04-10-2018, 04:34 AM
If yeah, then F* off m8, complaining bout good stuff happening and shit. *Grumble grumble grumble

Mmm, maybe a little~

First rainbow was Sakura, which would be great if not for the fact that I *just* bought Bakery Sakura's LN a month ago, under the assumption that I'd never get the original back anytime soon. Ah well.

Second rainbow was the new Corn Cockle, who is... just okay for now, I guess. Maybe if she looked more like Mami Tomoe and less like... idk. Her HCG gives me Isuzu Sento vibes.

And the third rainbow was the aforementioned Dendro, who I honestly missed having from Nutaku.

But yeah, I seem to get rainbows in bursts. Back in late December/early January, I got four rainbows at that time too (Tanabata Apple, Swimsuit Susuki, Radiant Cattleya, and Ghost Weed).

Myrdin
04-10-2018, 04:46 AM
Mmm, maybe a little~

First rainbow was Sakura, which would be great if not for the fact that I *just* bought Bakery Sakura's LN a month ago, under the assumption that I'd never get the original back anytime soon. Ah well.

Second rainbow was the new Corn Cockle, who is... just okay for now, I guess. Maybe if she looked more like Mami Tomoe and less like... idk. Her HCG gives me Isuzu Sento vibes.

And the third rainbow was the aforementioned Dendro, who I honestly missed having from Nutaku.

But yeah, I seem to get rainbows in bursts. Back in late December/early January, I got four rainbows at that time too (Tanabata Apple, Swimsuit Susuki, Radiant Cattleya, and Ghost Weed).

I see what you did there you sneaky mofufu :3

While I congratulate you on acquiring Gundam chan, my heart broke just a little bit. Damn you lucky basterd you ! :D

Wutan
04-10-2018, 11:18 AM
Ok since we have our own little subforum for a while i asked an admin to change the thread title.

Now the thread is properly named :)

game2534
04-11-2018, 08:24 AM
Already sacrificed my luck to FGO so I just stay on same old team for now. But that's not a problem.
Another pest bites the dust!

twilightdream
04-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Hello everyone, just drop by as always.

I still have a peaceful live in FKG, event clear since they finish update.
Nothing happen much, just farming new Water-boss and knock new gigantic pest with my same old Whale-ship.

I notice this thread has new name / topic much more fit with sub-forum now.
Also I saw Volarmis doing the seperate 4-koma FKG thread.
Volarmis you done really great job by translate it, I can only thanks for all you done.
It's really good to more understand what they really do in it.

And sure, gratz for everyone that got good pull.
Sorry I don't mention in specific that who got what, thread gone 4 or 5 pages since my last visit.

I have to say that Fire Emblem really suck my time so much... combine with my activity in Kamipro native Union.
Oh my...

Ghostmon
04-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Me same as Twilight. I want to thank everyone - Volarmis, Kurenai, Wutan, Twilight, etc. (sorry if I missed anyone xD) for your translations and extra time spent on the forum :D

Oh and I want to ask, what Whale Ship totals do you guys currently have and what stage are you at? I want to get a rough idea of what I can expect. I am at about 850k, on the road to 900, but the stage 16+ still too challenging for me...ugh.